PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to clubs

rikku girl
July 6th, 2005, 03:51 PM
i was just wondering what you wear to clubs and i'll judge it and see if it's hot or not and what i wear to clubs i wear a tight little short lit blue skirt with and a lit blue small little bikini top with my stomech showing and i'm wearing a purple thong that's showing and my long sexy blonde hair and my earings and my tiny little diamond in my nose with my cute little belly botten ring and my and i have white sleeves on.

Nicole
July 6th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Well tonight im going to a club,and this is what im going to wear:from the top!
My hair will be in a pony tail,ill have make-up on,ill wear hoop ear rings,ill have a necklice on,ill wear a pink/purple shirt,that is long sleeve but shows all my stomach,a pink thong,showing,and tight jean pants,and some cute shoes.
now is that hot or not?

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Uh,Clubs i go to the food parts of clubs.

But is this Hot.XD.

Jeans,Black shoes white socks,Black shirt and combed hair.

That is so so so lame.XD

Jeremy
July 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Umm, sweetie, most of us don't go to clubs.
But, fo' me, I be wearing all my fly clothes, know wha I'm say'n. ;)
I be wearing, my white-t, in my fly blue shirt, my gold chain, my platinium fubu blue jeans, and my air force ones. </ghetto>

rikku girl
July 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
nicole yours is hot hot hot happy dube yours is hot but honey but you need to have better tasted in your clothing sorry honey and jeremy yours is hot

Jeremy
July 6th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Thankie sweetie! ^^
Ya heard yall? J-man is hot! </ghetto>

rikku girl
July 6th, 2005, 04:17 PM
i said it was hot honey ok

Asura Nirosuki
July 6th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Err, a Hawaiian flower in my hair and A Hawaiian Style dress.=3

rikku girl
July 6th, 2005, 04:22 PM
hun that hot but it depends on what i looks on you

Allstories
July 6th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I had some Club Crackers today while wearing a green shirt. Those things are good.

rikku girl
July 6th, 2005, 04:38 PM
are you trying to be funny i'm tring to be serious in this club sorry honey

Eon-Rider
July 7th, 2005, 04:37 AM
I actually don't go to clubs but if I did, I would umm... wear a cap backwards an olive green T-shirt and grey shorts.

Dizzy
July 10th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Basic Club Gear, the wrist bands (every raver/clubber should have the wrist bands) a VISER who doesnt own one of these? Some really nice shoes that are good to dance in. BRIGHT colored shirts so you stand out. I'm a club fanatic at the age of 15 and its not even funny. I learned from the best, Clubber's Capital, IBIZA, Spain.

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
July 10th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Ok how bout a black NY cap, Timberland boots, Black polo shirt, and white long sleeved shirt (unbuttoned) and a gold chain and my watch.

Dizzy
July 10th, 2005, 06:35 AM
I'm actually going clubbin tonight woot woot, its a warm-up before hitting Ibiza, so i can go trance it up there. So here's what I'm wearing, I have mad stuff.

"Certified Raver" Track Jacket
See-Through fishnet shirt underneath (i'm pretty built so it won't make a difference)
Some Cool Ripped Jeans I got at Hollister
Flip Flops duh?

Alex_
July 10th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I went to Sams Club yesterday XD I wore a red t-shirt,black basketball shorts,a Boston Red Sox cap,some socks, and shoes. Now,how fuggin' hot is that? XD

Pincushion
July 10th, 2005, 02:56 PM
rikku girl this thread really scares me.
Nicole your reply scares me more.

I do not go to clubs, but if I did, i'd wear what I usally do?

A bunny costume of course.

HoundoomTrainer
July 10th, 2005, 06:57 PM
I wear absolutely nothing but a thong. Oh, and platform shoes. Shiny pink ones because pink is punk rawk.

And I stuff a pink wig into my thong.

:chinese:

Nine
July 10th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Winner of the thread is... HoundoomTrainer. *hi5* <333

As for me, I like, totally wear my Mad Hatter outfit. Like, totally, like what else would I wear? LIKE OH MY GAWD.

Rofl.

Sorye HK
July 10th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Well, I went to this weird club yesterday wearing:
White striped green T-shirt, blue shorts, black jacket, and white trainers.

Dizzy
July 10th, 2005, 11:37 PM
I didn't end up going but I did go driving on the ave for about a half an hour, which where I live, constitutes as clubbin, this is what I wore:

White Abercrombie Polo with a black t-shirt underneath, rolled up sleeves.
Camoflage-in-forest destroyed shorts (with rips and frayed bottom)
Black Flip-Flops

Happy Dude
July 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Hehe,I'm hot.XD

But i don't know what you mean by i need better taste.Wjo could have taste in thing that you warp yourself up in i have better things to be concerned about.

Kain Fury
July 12th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Unless there is an awesome band playing, I really don't do the club scene. But if I do, just a Polo shirt and some jeans.

Murpheos
July 12th, 2005, 03:51 AM
For me, It's usually blue or black jeans, tan shoes, a shirt (usually black/brown, depending on the jeans) and a dark brown cord jacket (its my fave)

Dizzy
July 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM
I need more Club-Gear, tommorow's my day off, that means I CAN FINALLY:

STAY SINGLE, DRINK DOUBLE, SLEEP TRIPLE

That's my Motto Schmotto <3

rikku girl
August 9th, 2005, 07:37 PM
that is all hot "i'm sweating" lol

Kid Frost
August 9th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Ahh man i am to young to go to clubs, hpe this ism spam.

Dizzy
August 10th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I <3 Clubs, I have all my stuff ready for Ibiza, I'm going to Cafe Del Mar, one of the greatest night clubs in the world.

rikku girl
August 25th, 2005, 04:13 PM
every week we will be having a winner of this club for who wears the best outfit to a club.all of you are hot but i would have to say the 2ND PLACE WINNER IS.....HOUNDOOM TRAINER,THE MOMET YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THE FIRST PLACE PLACE WINNER OF THIS WEEK IS.........DIZZY

wishirulz
August 25th, 2005, 06:21 PM
eh, jeans (black or blue), XL shirt, a bandana, chain, and a hat

Dizzy
August 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
every week we will be having a winner of this club for who wears the best outfit to a club.all of you are hot but i would have to say the 2ND PLACE WINNER IS.....HOUNDOOM TRAINER,THE MOMET YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THE FIRST PLACE PLACE WINNER OF THIS WEEK IS.........DIZZY

Why thank you! I appreciate that :).

I went to the Strawberry Lounge last night and this is what I wore:

+ Black Abercrombie Polo with a White Hollister Track Jacket on top.
+ Destroyed Hollister Jearns (Light Wash)
+ Steve Madden Boot Shoes.
+ Pendant with Glo-Stick and a Whistle (hehe Whistle Blowers unite)

Rate please.

rikku girl
August 26th, 2005, 04:26 PM
that is so hot any more (too short)

Kylie-chan
August 27th, 2005, 02:22 AM
This is more of a rating thread, so off to FTiP we go ^_^
*MOVED*

rikku girl
August 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM
well any more anybody please