PDA

View Full Version : Lemonade or Pink Lemonade?

Shinin
February 1st, 2004, 4:55 AM
I like Pink Lemonade more than normal Lemonade.

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 6:07 AM
Pink because the color makes me think it tastes better! >=3
It has to be loaded with sugar, or I won't drink it. n.n()

Hikaru's Twin
February 1st, 2004, 6:14 AM
Guess i'd have to go for Pink Lemonade. I think it's the colour that does it o.o

100marios
February 1st, 2004, 7:19 AM
I'd have to say pink lemonade too. The pink seems to make it taste sweeter than the yellow, which seems to taste a lot more sour.
(This has to be one of the dullest posts I ever made hehe)

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 7:58 AM
I'd have to say pink lemonade too. The pink seems to make it taste sweeter than the yellow, which seems to taste a lot more sour.
(This has to be one of the dullest posts I ever made hehe)

I agree with 100marios. The yellow lemonade is sour. Man, you should see my face when I drink it. Have you ever seen the face in front of a candy wrapper called warheads?
Well.. That's how I look like when I drink yellow lemonade.

Rifted
February 1st, 2004, 8:18 AM
Oooooh, Warheads. Those things were all the rage at my school long long ago...

I picked marmalade. It tastes good. ^^

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 8:49 AM
I dont like either, but if I had to have one, pink. ^_^;

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 1st, 2004, 10:28 AM
Wow, everyone's opposing my choice...lol. >_< I like regular, yellow lemonade better because it always seems when I drink the pink kind...it tastes funny. Regular lemonade just has a better flavor to me.

*~Ashley~*
February 1st, 2004, 10:40 AM
i don't like lemonade. i used to only like pink lemonade though cuz it was pink and it tastes sweeter than yellow lemonade.

silverfrost
February 1st, 2004, 12:22 PM
Pink is better than the just plain yellow lemonade. =P

Blaine
February 2nd, 2004, 9:46 AM
I like... -drumroll, please-

MARMALADE!

No... I picked pink lemonade... But I like both... Pink lemonade tastes like bug juice, lol. XD, but I like it. Marmalade=happiness ^^

PM2008
February 2nd, 2004, 4:57 PM
My favorite is Pink Lemonaide but on the post my favorite is gatoraide lemon lime. :shocked:

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2004, 5:53 PM
I haven't had pink lemonaid since I was 4!! Some of the parents used to bring it for break time when I was in this soccer league. @_@ *happyhappy* Er.. yeah. I preffered pink lemonaid back then, but I don't know about now. o_O;

I've never tried any of the other choices. =X Er... not including neither. XD

Tweak
February 2nd, 2004, 5:56 PM
i like regular lemonade...pink lemonade is just lemonade with pink coloring. heh. =D did u guys kno 1 outta 2 americans die from cancer. that means half the people on these boards, the main cause of this is those color additives i think.

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 6:23 PM
My favorite is pink lemonade, way better than regular lemonade :P

Timbjerr
February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 PM
there should be a "does it matter?" choice :laugh:

lemonade is lemonade to me...

Haruka
February 2nd, 2004, 7:43 PM
Pink Lemonade takes my vote. ^_^'

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 8:09 PM
i like regular lemonade...pink lemonade is just lemonade with pink coloring. heh. =D did u guys kno 1 outta 2 americans die from cancer. that means half the people on these boards, the main cause of this is those color additives i think.
Honestly I think it's all those hamburgers and french fries from McDonalds! (Thankfully I don't eat them a lot!)
..........I don't know, I think the pink is sweetter....

Kairyu
February 2nd, 2004, 10:10 PM
I'll take my regular lemonade, thank you:).

I'm not sure why I like it more, its just something I'd much rather drink.

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
Just normal for me!
I'm acctually drinking it right now!
Pink is...wiered...more wiereder then me...

~HORN!

YAS1
February 5th, 2004, 8:04 AM
i like them both, they both taste the same

Kayleigh
February 5th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I don't know... I haven't had pink lemonade in so long. ^_^; I really like regular lemonade though, as long as it's sweet, so I'll vote for that. The pink is pretty, but it doesn't look too good to drink, and all of that food coloring... >_>; Bleh.

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 9:44 PM
Lemonade is the best. Pink lemonade is just...eww.

Muffin Man
February 8th, 2004, 6:19 AM
normal lemonade ofcourse...I dont even know what pink lemonade is...

Moonlit_Angel
February 29th, 2004, 4:02 AM
*Gasp* You don't know what pink lemonade is!? That stuff is good! It's nice and sweet.....mmmmmmm... Pink Lemonade all the way!

Miyu-chan
March 1st, 2004, 6:32 PM
I like Pink lemonade~ I mean, I adore pink lemonade~~ Grapefruit juice is great too. =P

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 6:41 PM
I like both lemonade and pink lemonade, but I like pink lemonade more. I like to drink it on hot, sunny summer days.

jirachi_pt
March 5th, 2004, 6:57 PM
Ya, pink definately. It makes me think of (like LM said) hot summer days...aahhhhh... :cool: