PDA

View Full Version : God Of War

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 05:21 PM
ERA: About 1800 b.c.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must warn you first that this has gore in it. So I'm not quite sure about the rating.

There once was a young boy named Kratos and his brother. They both in the city of Sparta, Greece. But childhood in Ancient Sparta was not so easy. At the age of 8 young male children were trained to become warriors, since Sparta was a city constantly at war. The strong children would be trained even more to become warriors, The Protectors of Sparta, while the weaker children were not so lucky. They would be caged and taken to the mountains to fend for themselves, expected to die, and they did die.

While Kratos escaped this fate, his brother was not so lucky. The two once unseperable were now seperated for good.

Kratos grew to have a family, a wife and a daughter, it was said every mortal feared Kratos's strength except his wife. She was the only one to brave his fury.

Kratos became a general in the Spartan Army and fought in a huge war against the Western Barbarians. Kratos could not stop the slaughter of his men, and so the Spartan Army was crumbling down. Kratos was then fighting the Leader of the Western Barbarians and Kratos was on the verge of death. Kratos then for the God of War, Ares, to help Kratos said, "ARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destroy my enemies before me in this battle and my life is yours." Then as the Barbarian leader was about to kill Kratos, the Sky broke apart and the God of War stepped threw. Ares granted Kratos's request and gave Kratos weapons of unimaginable power, they were called the Blades of Chaos, they were extroadinary chain blades of massive power. Kratos used this new power to slice off the Barbarian's Leader's head off. Then Ares killed the rest of the Barbarian Army. Kratos now had to do the will of the Gods of Oylmpus. Kratos killed many people for Ares and Kratos then soon raided a village. He was burning the village but the fire couldn't harm one building. As the other houses crumbled Kratos approached the non-flammable building. Something was in here that Kratos knew was not good suppose to happen the village's Oracle warned Kratos not to kill anyone in it. Kratos pushed aside the old woman and went into the building. There was mainly fog in the room, Kratos began to slash and killing anything that he saw move. Kratos then slashed people of voices he heard familiar. When the fog cleared up the final site of Kratos's last two victims would stay with him the rest of his life.

For Kratos had sluaghtered his own wife and child. Ares appeared and said, " Good, now Kratos with your wife and child gone nothing can hold you back. You will become even stronger, you will become deth itself!" From that moment onward Kratos knew he could never serve the God of war ever again. He would have to kill the God of War. When Kratos came out of the burning building, the village oracle said, "For what you have done today Kratos will stay with you forever!" The oracle cast a spell on him, putting the very ashes of his family onto his very skin. His skin was pure white now. With the red battle tatoing on him. Now Kratos is on a quest with what little friends he has left to hunt down and kill the God of war. His quest begins here in the Aegean Sea, where a being lives in the waters. A massive being known as the Hydra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Kratos has to kill the God of War for his revenge. Using his Blades of Chaos, and his friends he will do the impossible kill Ares, THE GOD OF WAR.

If you want to join this rp please fill out this form;
Name:
Weapons:
Magic:
Personality:
History:

Here is mine:
Name: Kratos
Appearance: Skin as white as ash, with a small sash covering the bottom part of his body. Look at the last time I posted on this page.
Weapons: Blades of Chaos
Magic: Kratos will obtain new powers as the story progresses on
Personality: Very very angry, Careless, only wants revenge on Ares
History: I have no use of this since the story covers it all.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Name: Selini
Appearance:
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~mba5/images/green%20elf%20girl%20beautiful%20forest.jpeg
Exept with a blue and green mallet on her back.
Weapon/weapons: Her fists and feet. She also uses a mallet.
Magic: None (Is that okay?)
Personality: Contrary to her apperence, she hates feeling happy. She always has a dark outlook on things. It's not wise to get her angered.
History: She grew up away from Greece, but was traveling and met Kratos. Not a lot is known about her. What is known is that she grew up with a lot of blood on her hands.

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Yeah, thanks for being in it Sel. Your accepted since I know how you rp.

fuzzywuzzy
July 7th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Name:Kaya
Appearance:shoulder length black hair, and a purple jumpsuit
Weapons: Two Double-edged swords
Magic:N/A
Personality:Shy around others and very protective of her friends.
History: She doesn't really like to talk about her past but she grew up fighting and killing others out of self-defense.

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Okay your in to fuzzywuzzy since I know how you rp from a war fought between friends.

fuzzywuzzy
July 7th, 2005, 05:58 PM
So when do we start RPing?

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
As soon as I think we have enough people and I make sure there won't be god rpers, unless they are Ares. LOL.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I heard this is an awsome game... I wish I had it. I will join.

Name: Achilles
Appearance: If you watched the movie Troy, then that's how he looks like. Just picture him as someone strong, and someone that isn't Brad Pitt. If you don't know how he looks like, and your that desperate, then I will find a picture.
Weapons: His sword which is called the buckler blade that goes into his shield, he can attack and deffend with both, a lance, and his legs to kick and jump high.
Magic: None (He is like a god, but still only a mortal, he can't die unless he is hit in the heel.....pathetic huh? If you know the story of how Achilles dies then you get the point, but if you don't then, wow you don't know greek mythology, and I already said earlier on).
Personality: Fights to kill, doesn't listen or care for others except his dear friend, Odyseyus. Like I said he is only a mortal but fights like a god, but is pathetic, because he dies by an attack to the heel. You could say he is like Ares, but is not rutheless like him, and actually has a heart because Ares is just a god, Achilles is a mortal.
History: Unknown

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Well I must say if you know that much about Greek Mythology then you deserve to join, I'm pretty sure that weapon is called a buckler blade.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Well thank you! Yup I learned Greek Mythology in English class, as a freshman, well atleast I mostly learned about Odyseyus, and the all gods. But thank you for telling me the name of the weapon I will go change my first post. :D But one question, were you trying to say Buckler Blade, or is it Buckler Balde?

Justice
July 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Name: Perseus
Appearance:He's a tall, young, muscular, man with black hair and blue eyes (or so I've read.)
Weapons: Chronos' sickle, sheild of athena, Hermes sandels, cap of darkness,head of madusa, and a magic wallet. ( sticken to the books here:))
Magic:N/A
Personality: A very brave, bold person. He sticks up for his freinds.
History:aw man do I have to write it all? if I need to, I'll find a link to a biography or something.

EDIT: n/m I went ahead and found one Perseus (http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people/bdodge/scaffold/GG/perseus.html)

Alana
July 7th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Name: Ambika
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/1088644129_opPicsGoth.jpg Over her right eye is a scar from past events and she has a quiver and bow on her back.
Weapons: She can use a blade but she carries a bow and quiver full of arrows and uses her fists and feet as well. She has two blades that she loses later in the RP.
Magic: None
Personality: She's tough and brave and doesn't care what challenges lay ahead. She refuses to back down no matter what the risk to her. She fights for what she believes in and sticks with her friends to the end. She is always training to become stronger and although she is friendly, she can be rather strict and even cold. When she's angry she tends to adopt a forked tongue and has good use of language that helps her insults. However friendly she is, however brave and strong she may be, she sometimes seems sad and has a secret that naws at her.The expresion on her face is often a tough but kind however her eyes look far away and are full of determination and slight sadness. Insulting her is a bad idea and she tends to a hold a grudge for a long time.
History: As a young girl Zukra wished to be a warrrior. But this wasn't aloud because she was female. At the age of five she took matters into her own hands. She took her fathers sword and began to practice. She watched the boys train then practiced on her own at night. At age seven she found out how to make a bow and how to make arrows. She had a natural talent with a bow and a good eye that helped her hit targets. By the time she was ten she was as good as any boy and often worked twice as hard at her training. She practiced every night for up to five hours. She also practiced in the daylight for as long as she could.

One day however, her father became suspicous when he saw her coming out of the forest. Zukra was very careful about being seen normally but she was happy with the way things had been going lately and let her guard down. That night he stayed awake and waited. When he heard movement he got up and followed her into the forest. He was furious at what he saw. Girls were not aloud to wield a blade.

When she came in that night he whiped her and beat her until she swore never to touch a blade again. It left her with a scar over her right eye and a deep resentment for her father. The next night she ran away from home and trained night and day using heavy sticks for a sword and the bow she had made when she was nine. When she was fifteen she made a new one that she still uses. She recieved two knives from a traveler she helped and also recieved a new outfit because hers was worn out from lots of travel.

Eventually she met Kratos and joined him in his quest to defeat the God of War. But she still trains in her spare time. Some day she hopes to return home and prove that a girl can be just as strong as a boy, stronger. And she hopes to be accepted as a warrior be her village. If she isn't, then she will simply leave and stay gone.

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Name: Magnus
Appearance:http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1408/magnus1uz.png without the ball
Weapons: Sword of the fallen Devil
Magic: Starts With Hand Of Pyro and gains more gradually
Personality: Bold and Daring always cares for his friends and family
History: Grew up praying to Aries but after hearing what he had done had gone into rage and destroyed everything he knew about Aries

Justice
July 8th, 2005, 07:20 AM
This is great but it has a weird story. It's Kratos' memories as he's attempting suicide (Havn't finished the game so i don't know if he dies or not.)

Kratos
July 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Okay we begin rping now:

Kratos and his friends were now walking on the dock of a boat, suddenly Leggionarres came from the side of the boat and began attacking them,

Kratos yelled, "Foul beasts! I shall send you back to the depths of Hades!!!!!!!!!!!" Kratos then took out his Blades of Chaos and began slashing at the beasts, and ripped peices of them apart. His friends have seen Kratos angry before and this was nothing compared to his anger toward Ares, the God of War.

Justice
July 9th, 2005, 12:38 PM
" Who are these?!" Perseus yelled to Kratos while he sinked his sickle into ones head. he did a flip over it and ripped the head from the body, and in the same movement flug the head into anthor crushing the skulls. "Shurly the are not men, for they are everything less then immortal!"

Kratos
July 9th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"Ofcourse these rechid things aren't men. They are Ares servants of undead, they are undead Legionarres." Kratos yelled back as they both made quick work of them.

Justice
July 9th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"So Ares is aware of us eh?" Perceus sliced one in half " We must make haste or our journey may become ever more dangerous if he convinces Eris to aid him." He sdid a backflip and took a head off at the same time. "The fates are not with us on this quest."

Kratos
July 9th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Kratos said, "Very well then!" Kratos and the others then went down inside of the ship, holes everywhere throughout it, Kratos felt something was waiting for them as they continued to walk inside the ship. "I have a feeling like we are being hunted." suddenly one of the heads of the Hydra bursted inside the ship and began attacking all of them. The beast was very kreepy with greenish skin and long sharp fangs.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 9th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Ooo, joy," Selini murmured. She withdrew her mallet from its back holder and wacked the head, but not hard enough to kill it. She jumped up as it thrashed toward her. "Joy, joy, joy..."

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Magnus jumped out of the way of a head going straight at him.
"What the!..." He shouted ducking as the head flailed.
"THE HAND OF PYRO" He shouted shooting a fireball from his hand straight at the head of the Hydra. He pulled out his sword. Jumping wildly slashing at the Hydra,
"MOVE EVIL BEAST OF HELL!" He shouted at it.

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Kratos knew he had to finish this Hydra head...from the rumors the Hydra had many heads...Kratos stab his blades in the Hydra and slammed it's head against the ship's wall, once he slammed it's head the Hydra snapped at him about to bite, Kratos quickly dogded it and stab his blades in the ceiling of the boat, the Hydra was about to bite him yet again...Kratos then jumped to the ground slammed the beast's head against the ship's wall again...it was temporary knocked out Kratos jumped upon it's head and stabbed it in the eye..The Hydra screamed in aggony..and pain.

Kratos yelled,"Rechid beast! Come I know that is surely not that last will see of that beast!"

Alana
July 10th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Ambika took an arrow from her quiver and knocked it into her bow. She aimed then lowered the bow. The Hyrda was no longer a threat. "I didn't even get a shot at it." She sighed putting her bow away. "Oh well. I doubt that's the last of it's kind we'll see."

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"It's probably to tough anyway for you i had trouble" Jin said laughing at the sight of the Hydra dying. He walked across the ship and picked something up.
"Umm What is this?" He asked examining it

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 11:17 AM
As Kratos walked along the ship there was a sailor. The sailor was frightened of Kratos the man said, " I know who you are Spartan, I know what you have done. And I would rather die than be saved by you...your the ghostofsparta...sta...stay away from me!" the man then locked himself in a cage from fear of Kratos.

Kratos then walked to Magnus and said, " What is that?"

Alana
July 10th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Ambika's eyes flashed dangerously. "Too tough for me huh?" Her hand rested on the hilt of the knife at her waste. She wouldn't hesitate to prove him wrong but there were more important things to do. She didn't take her narrowed eyes off Jin but she didn't say any more. She'd let Kratos look at the item he'd found first.

Justice
July 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Perseus knelt down, took out a knife and cut the hydra head open "I was right. This beast isn't a real Hydra." He opened it up even further to reveal it as a hollow body of gold. "It was made by Eris, which means she's already allied herself with Ares." He stood up and threw the knife back where he found it. He put his foot on the hydra head and It vanished "A god can vanquish a being of Eris, but I am only a half god so we will need to defeat it first."

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"I don't care how, or what it takes just as long as I claim that rechid being's head. He will burn!!!!!!!!!!" Kratos yelled furiously as he drew his Blades. They then heard noises out side of people screaming. kratos and his friends bursted back to the top of the ship and saw harpies slaughtering people. "I don't think I'll have to fight here, Perseus! Take care of them. If you have trouble I'll be laying down." Kratos said enthusiasticly.

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"I dont know what this is Kratos do you" It was a blue crystal glowing and floating. Jin left it and walked over to ambika
"Calm down will ya i was only joking" He said to her smiling and laughing he walked off

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Selini looked at the harpies. She wanted to kill them. She wanted to tear them apart. She wanted something she swore not to have. She continued on with the others. Still, she held her mallet tighter than ever. One of the harpies caught sight of her and flew closer. She could hear it very well. Right before it struck her she turned around and used her mallet to totally demolish it. Her long hair was now slightly stained with blood. The other harpies looked at her. They knew something that Selini's friends didn't. They quickly spread their wings and flew off into the distance.

"Stupid birds..."

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"What did you do?! harpeis don't just fly away for no reason!" Kratos yelled then they all heard a creaking noise coming from below the part of the ship that they were standing ontop of. Rain came from no where. And the another Hydra head bursted from the floor. "Look out!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kratos yelled to Selini as he took out his Blades of Chaos and charged at the beast.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Selini jumped back and slammed her mallet on the Hydra's head. She hit it so hard that it fell back the the bottem level.

"I just killed one of the harpies, that's all!" Selini screamed at Kratos.

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Kratos began slashing it's head while saying, "Forget it I'll take care of the harpies next time! " Kratos and Selini then attacked the hydra together.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Hmph. Don't hog the harpies. I just meant to kill the one that wanted to kill me..." Selini murmured at Kratos. Her eyes were filled with hate and anger. She grabbed the Hydra's neck with her legs and grabbed the head with her hands. She broke its neck. "Fine...One down..."

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"Heh, one for you. But the Hydra must die here today." Kratos walked towards it's dead head and sliced off one of it's teeth. "Now you'll have proof that you claimed this beasts head" Kratos tossed the tooth to Selini.

Justice
July 10th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Don't bother mounting it just yet, It'll disappear once the fake hydra does." Persues Jumped into the water and pulled on his cap of darkness. He swam over to the Hydra and Started hacking away at the body untill he broke inside of it. He swam back up and grabbed a breath of air and swam back down. He grabed the Hydra and it vanished. He swam up and flew up to the ship. A layed out flat breathing heavily. " Be glad that we haven't faced a real Hydra, or else we would all be dead."

Kratos
July 10th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Sure...I would tear the Hydra apart. With or without my friends. Well now that that beast is gone should we claim the real Hydra's life or head to Athens?" Kratos argued.

Justice
July 10th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"I have a feeling that the paths will meet, so we should head to Athens, and If you would tear the Hdra apart like you did back there, you would have so mmany heads on you it's not even funny."

Kratos
July 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Kratos yelled, "You don't beleive the Hydra can actually contend with us do you?! Very well we head towards Athens!!!!!!!" The group now set sailed on their boat to the Ancient city of Athens. Hoping that that Kratos can finally kill Ares.

Justice
July 11th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Persues laid on top of the ship with his cap pulled down over his eyes " The way fight it would, It feeds off aggression, the more you chop off it's heads the more it grows."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"You have to smash its body right? Or else...the heads just double over and over again. Still...aggression can help kill the Hydra...if the aggression is focused," Selini said. "Besides...it's when you kill the head that it doubles. You could crack the necks just enough to disable it, but not enough to exactly kill it."

Kratos
July 11th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"When it's heads grow back just light fire where it will double." Kratos argued, " Well I think we should just head towards Athens right now."

Justice
July 11th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"True but we're we going to find fire?" Persues shruged off the subject "Where are we exactly?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Selini shrugged. She didn't really care. She simply covered her eyes and looked upward. Her mallet lay on her shoulder. She pondered over everything she had been through.

Hidden...ghost...air...fire...water...land... they words that her family had held onto for so long echoed in her mind. She knew that this was going to be a hard battle. She looked around at the others.

"Harpies...feh...I hope we don't run into anymore of them..." she murmured.

Lu Fei 21
July 11th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Sorry y'all I haven't posted I will take the blame.
Ic: "Hmph Selini don't be too sure about that. Harpies are every where. Have you forgotten already? They can fly, which helps get them around easily, and so quickly. They are dangerous devils." Achilles said so sarcastically. "Kratos you fool why not go and use the time we have and kill the real Hydra, I feel that if we go to Athens that we will retreat and then get ambushed by the Hydra that will most likely pick up our scent and follow us. Then we are doomed. Let us get some strength and kill while we have the time." Achilles explained to Kratos knowing that Kratos is stubborn, but might actually listen. Achilles pulled his Buckler Blade out and stabbed the side of the boat to study it if it needs sharpening because he knows one way or another he will have to kill which made no difference to him.

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 08:58 AM
" The Hydra's a dragon not a hound, It won't track us, especially over the water. As for the harpies, They normally lure people to them, not attack. There was something odd about the ones we fought off." Persues pulled out his map of Greece and tried to figure out where they were. "By the way, we may not ever find the Hydra if it desided to go inland."

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Kratos argued, "Fine!!!!!!!! I fear not the Hydra. I will claim his head." Kratos's anger grew as he grasped his blades. "Unless you people think that we can't take on the Hydra?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Of course we can take on the Hydra!" Selini snapped. "Why wouldn't we be able to? Jeez..." She reached into her pocket and took out a jar filled with red paint. She also withdrew another jar that contained black paint. She reached into her other pocket and drew out a dried-out stem of a plant. She dipped it in the black paint and began drawing odd designs on her right hand. (Selini is left and right handed.) She then dipped it in the red paint and drew some stuff on her left hand. After a few minutes she returned the jars to her pockets and put back the stem.

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Kratos looked suspiciously at her, "What are you doing, Selini? Why is it you have that plant stem?" Kratos thought it was some kind of spell.

Lu Fei 21
July 12th, 2005, 10:55 AM
"I do not care or work with witch craft. If this is a prayer to the gods that you are trying to pull off then I will go some where else. The gods can not help us for they are weak inferior beings." Achilles said knowing that he would be the one trying to race for the Hydra's head the most. "Also Kratos don't be angry, it's your fault where in this mess in the first place." Acilles said annoyed by Kratos' complaining and un called for anger but he was used to it. "Also Persues you are right the Hydra is not a hound, but that doesn't mean it can't pick up scents by using the water. A Hydra is kinda like a snake, the only way it can catch it's prey is by using it's tongue. For the Hydra the water is it's tongue, trust me I know Hydra's, so we can not underestimate them." added Achilles explaining to Persues about his foolish words.

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Kratos argued, "You never had to come with me on my path to Ares death, I hate him. The Gods are weak! Hmmm....well then Achilles if you consider the Gods weak then you should have no problem killing the Hydra now will you?!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Hmph, why would I pray to the gods? It's just to help me remember...my mom and dad. Afterall, I shouldn't forget about them. Even...ah, nevermind. You see, my mom gave me the red paint and my dad gave me the black. Then...three days after they gave me the gifts...they were killed. But, that isn't important, now, is it?" Selini said. "The plant stem was from my little brother. He spent hours trying to find the right one. Heh..." A hint of sadness entered her eyes, but then it left.

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Kratos looked at Selini, "Are you alright, Selini?"

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"Your all wrong, The gods aren't weak." Persues jumped down from the top of the boat "Also, I have no problem preying to my father, or any other god, with the exception of three: Ares, Eris, and Hades" Persues looked directly at Kratos. "If the gods are so weak then you might as well throw those blades there into the water, right? Quit living in denile! The gods are immortal, the only thing that could kill them is weapons of gods, and gods themselves.
As for the Hydra, we could kill it, but it's not worth the while to go looking for it."

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"I know how to kill the gods, I have respect for Hades and Poseidon. And even other Gods but Ares will die by my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kratos yelled in rage. "Forget the Hydra then head towards Athens!!!!!!!!!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Hmph. You speak as if you see and know all. Then tell me, Perseus, why is it that the harpies fled when I attacked? You may have knowlage, but we don't need such talk here. The gods are weak. They are just like regular mortals...well, other than the fact that they are immortale, but, still, the can be tricked. And...it is the fact that they do not care for us that shows their weakness. If you can care about someone then you are already more powerful than the gods and goddess, weither the person you care about is dead or not," Selini snapped. She walked over to Kratos. "Have you ever lost someone, Perseus? Have you ever lost a family member? Or have you lost your entire family? Well?"

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Kratos looked at Selini, "What are you doing?" Kratos's memories came back of him killing many people in the name of Ares. A tear came from Kratos's eye, "Ares......you will pay for what you have done!!!!!!!! Enough talk. Lets go!!!!!!"

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"Yes, I have I've lost my mother, and my wife, and let me tell you this ,you never forget your father or mother! I grew up with a father that cared for me, but never was a real father." Persues sat down agaist the deck of the ship" About the Harpies I have a feeling that they to we're Eris' doing. Some of the gods do care such as Zues or Athena, but others don't like Poseidon, or Eris. The gods can be defeted but only if you have the weapon, or the aid of a rival god." Persues pulled out his map again. " Noeth-east to athens."

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"In the Desert of Lost Souls?" Kratos wondered, " Athena has helped me many times. How did your parents die Perseus?" Kratos and the others walked while preparing to head towards Athens.

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"My mother was killed when she refused to marry a man, and my father isn't dead." Persues said as he walked "What about the desert of lost souls?"

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Kratos said, "Isn't that North-East of Athens?" Kratos looked towards the sea.

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"I guess so... Do we need to go there?"

Alana
July 12th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Ambika sat down and watched the argument with a bored look on her face. She wished they'd just get moving. Their destination was already set wasn't it? So why was everyone arguing? It was pointless. But there was no point in getting drawn into an argument because it would just delay them further.

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Forget it, this bikering is pointless. Head to Athens already!"Kratos said, as he picked up Peseus's map.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Oh..." Selini had a guilty look on her face. She looked down. "I'm...sorry about asking, Perseus." She walked to the edge of the boat and hung her hands on the edge.

One time...I respected the gods, but, now...I only respect one, and that one isn't even sacred to my friends. I doubt they have even heard of her. Hmph... Crone... She represents so many things...in everyone's life, but... Selini stopped her thinking. She glanced back at the others. She wondered why she was always the one to bring up a bad topic. She looked down at the sea. She thought about the Hydra...about how it was a snake-like thing.

"Snake..." she murmured. "Diafet..."

Kratos
July 12th, 2005, 07:40 PM
The group now set sail to Athens, as the boat continued on rain broke loose. It was now pouring with rain. "Ahhh the rain!" Kratos mutterred. "It will never strike us down. " Kratos walked inside of the ship.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Selini looked up at the sky with a gentle gaze. She nodded; her eyes fadding from happiness to sadness. Her eyes, usually so full of life, were dark and seemed to summon death itself. Her hair became doused, and, after a few minutes, she followed everyone inside. She sat down on the very last step and thought.

~*~*~*~

"Unya, Sel-chan should be happy! Happy day, this is!" her brother danced around the fire happyily. Selini had her arms folded across her chest. The small campfire the two had asscebilled brought her no warth or joy. She forcefully tore the meat off of a bone. The bone was now totally mangled; there was no way to tell what it was before Selini and her brother had killed it. She threw the bone in the fire.

"I told you not to call me that, Suuya!" she snapped. Her unhappiness was even clearer now. Her brother stopped dancing and sat down beside her. His long, green hair blew left and right, just like her's.

"Selini...what's wrong? Why don't you celebrate?" he questioned. She gave him a stern looked and shoved herself up. Her fists were clenched. She looked down once again at her brother.

"What is there to celebrate? Celebrate the goddess of life? Our religion is stupid, Suuya! Don't you get it!" she yelled. "They said that the goddesses would come and help mom and dad! But did they? NO! I hate them all!" Her brother flinched at her words. She seemed to snap back into reality. She gave a pained look at Suuya and then sat back down.

"I'm sorry, Suuya. I'm just so angry. But I shouldn't take it out on you... I'm sorry..." She hugged Suuya and then laid down. "Anway...we should sleep. We have big day tomorrow!" She closed her eyes. She heard Suuya returning beside the flame. The crackles of it began to fade, but the sound returned when her brother spoke.

"Selini...you always say...our line never continue on. Why?"

"Huh? Oh, you mean our family line. Well, it will, for a little. You'll get married and have children, and that will be part of our family. But that's it."

"But what about you? Won't you get married?"

"Hunh? Me? Oh, heaven's no! Why...no, how could I? Have you ever actually looked at me, Suuya? Or are you blind? I am ugly... No man would ever want to be with me."

"Hmph. I think you are beautiful...I mean, as a sister. And to others you must be beautiful too!"

"Aw, thanks, Suuya. But that is just what family does... Now, go to bed!" Selini turned on her side and began to fall asleep, again.

~*~*~*~

"Unya, Sel-chan... Heh... Unya..." Selini murmured. She looked around. That very next day...after she had talked with Suuya...he had been...taken away. Taken to where ever the dead go. She held on to the memory of him. She, in fact, held on to any memory she had of her family, weither good or bad. "Unya..."

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Persues fell of the top of the boat and woke up "How long have we been sailing?" He looked around but saw no land anywhere. "Do you here something?" He refered to the most beautiful singing he'd ever heard. "We're heading right for Harpies, real ones"

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"Great." Said Ambika looking up. She had been sitting with her back against the wall on the deck half asleep. "Harpies. Well I could do with some excitment anyway." She stood up and waited. She wouldn't do anytihng until the Harpies came into sight.

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Harpies? Well this'll get me a bit of training" Jin said sarcastically. Pulling out his sword he stood there impatiently waiting for the harpies to come. As they came at him he slashed ones head off and laughed.
"Pathetic!" He said in a boring tone

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Another Harpie was barely in view when it fell with an arrow through it's heart. Ambika knocked another into her bow and stood ready. Another Harpie fell dead and Ambika was alreayd loading another arrow into her bow. "Disgusting creatures really." She commented.

Kratos
July 13th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Kratos quickly took out his Blades of Chaos, "I know Perseus. Let them come. Their blood will be shed all over this boat." Kratos said angeredly.
The harpies came now swiftly. , Kratos said, "Here they come! Get ready!"

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Alright, but I'm not cleaning it." He put on Hermes' sandles and took off at harpies that were above the ship. He started hacking away at the with his scythe and when there was one left he grabed it and did a nose dive at the ship dropping it befor he hit. He grabbed its wings and put it's foot on it's back and pulled, tearing the wings off. He threw the wings into the water and stabbed it with his scythe, picked it up and threw it into the water to." Ow, ow, ow" He pulled an arrow out of his shoulder and gave it to Ambika. "Sorry 'bout that."
OOC: I found a funny little story on Persues' history, it's not quit accurate ,but it's funny. [X] (http://www.mythweb.com/heroes/perseus/index.html)

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Ambika knocked the arrow back into her bow and grinned. "Be more careful. Sorry you got hit." She released the arrow over his shoulder and hit a Harpie square between the eyes. "Next." She said smirking. She put her bow up and pulled out her knives then charged forward and crossed the two knives removing a Harpie's head.

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Jin grabbed The sword of the fallen Devil.
"HAND OF PYRO" He shouted and hsot a fireball at a harpie and watched it burn. He grabbed his sword and spun round slashing another harpie to death

Kratos
July 13th, 2005, 10:48 AM
The group charged to the side of the ship waiting for the harpies, Kratos yelled, "READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The harpies now arrived to the ship, "ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the blood of the harpies was now spreading every. Kratos was about to be attacked by a harpie behind his back then Perseus came a killed it. The blood splattered on Kratos though, "Thanks Perseus.........."

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Any time." Another Harpie came at him and his raised his sheild. the harpie hit it and fell into the water. "Stupid bird."

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Jin ducked and did a martial arts kick on it and sent it into the sail of the ship. He jumped up and kicked something sharp and stabbed it through the harpie's heart.
"Die fools!" He said smirking

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Ambika turned quickly and slashed a Harpie's throat then stabbed another in the heart. Warm blood gushed over her hands as she turned again and removed a Harpie's head. "You just don't learn." She said crossing the two knives so she could remove another Harpie head.

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"That's it! Everyone close your eyes!" once they had he pulled out his magis bag and opened it up revealing Madusa's Head. All the Harpies turned into stone, except for a few who also heard his warning, and dropped into the ocean. "That should even the odds." He took off after one the flew to the other side off the ship and grabbed hold of it and brought it down to a rock and swung it around on one wing and tore it off the lobbed it's head off. He filled a vile with it's blood, took a wings worth of feahers and put it in his bag. He lfew back to the ship were the others we're finishing up.

Kratos
July 13th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Kratos clapped slowly being sacastic. "Very good Perseus.....very good indeed.....let's continue our journey now."

Kratos murmurred to himself........"Blasted harpies......slaves of Ares!"

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Thanks," He pulled out his bag and threw the Harpies head to him. " Mount that next to the Hydra." He went below deck to Lable the vile and rest up.

Lu Fei 21
July 14th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Hmph you waste your time on these poor creatures." Achilles said sarcastically knowing something big was going to appraoch. "You all better not be in my way when we hit shore, something tells me that we will be having an unfriendly welcoming party." Achilles warned as he saw land coming up a couple miles away. "Oh Selini here." Achilles saw she was worried about something in the past about her family. So he gave her a gold ring that was given to him by a certain someone..........

Kratos
July 18th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Finally!" Kratos said, "Here we are Athens!"
They now got off the boat. Taking what little supplies they had left.
"Okay, maybe we should split up into 2 groups and meet back here later. Agreed!?"

Justice
July 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"That sounds good. How about You, Selini, and Achilles take west Athens, and Jin, Ambika, and I take East."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"That's fine with me," Selini said. "Oh...thank you, Achilles." She looked at the golden ring and quickly pocketed it. She felt the stem of the plant as she put the ring in. She slowly drew it out. She hung back and made sure no one was watching, and then she quickly slashed it across her wrist. The warm, crimson blood oozed out slowly. She put the stem back and made sure her arm sock covered the wound. She didn't want anyone to know what was happening...

Justice
July 18th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Wait what are we looking for? Shurly, we would be able to spot Ares even from this distence, wouldn't he big the big, shiny, being covered in Armor? I know Gods can change there apperence, but even then they can't become, fully, what they are not."

Lu Fei 21
July 21st, 2005, 06:30 AM
Achilles didn't care who he went with, he knew that Ares would run away like a little wimp. He knew that even gods are afraid of the mortals. Achilles noticed what Selini has done to herself because he knows the smell of blood, and also noticed a drop of fresh blood near her, but he knew not to butt into poeple's business so he left her alone. Then he remembered what he did earlier....... "I say we just go before something that isn't friendly decides to welcome us with death." Achilles said also wanting to hurry and start killing, because he felt the nack for killing someone or something.

Legolas
July 23rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Yo Kratos, i am so sorry i diddn't join. I have been depressed latly, and came to PC to talk. Is there still room for one more? O.o.....

Kratos
July 23rd, 2005, 02:34 PM
Sorry but no Legolas. I can't let you since we started awhile ago, unless you want to join so bad fill out the form with an rp sample. We will have you introduced in Athens. If your not good at rp then I'm sorry.

Justice
July 23rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Persues stopped off at the agora and bought some medical supplies with a harpies' feather. He removed his shoulder armor and fixed his injury. He also bought a knife and a buckler. " You guys need anything?"

Legolas
July 23rd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Its o.k dude. If i suck, i can just drop out, lol.
Name: Duo Maxwell
Appearance: Duo (http://ryogainuyasha.tripod.com/cgi-bin/duo07.jpeg) is a great fighter. He is the master at stealth, he can sneak up behind a ememy without never even being heard!
Weapons:Scythes and two swords.
Magic:
Personality: Duo is very funny, and loves to joke around. But when it comes to fighting, Duo is the best at what he does. He can handle Scythes better than anyone here. But, if he is vesering a fast enemy, he uses two gold handled swords.
History: Duo was born in a conely. His leaders were always fighting. And Duo was the son of the most fighting one known as Dark Maxwell. So, Duo was trained to only know to fight, and all he did all day for 7 years was train to fight. But, while he was training in his secind year, his dad got into a fight unarmed. And the people had swords. Duo tired to fight, but his first enemy just knocked him in the head with the but of his sword. Duo woke up in a strange house. A friend of his dad's known as Don Webber, saved him. So, Duo trained had, for 5 long years. He then killed all of the people who tired to size control of the conely. (OCC: Sorry if this is in a diffenent time, LOL)

Kratos
July 23rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
You can probably join if you fix your spelling is your form some words I'm not even going to take time to read if you can't spell them right.

Legolas
July 23rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
O.k, sorry. I'll try my best!

Justice
July 27th, 2005, 05:21 PM
OOC: What are we looking for again?