PDA

View Full Version : clone VS pokemon

obelisk-kun
July 8th, 2005, 08:43 AM
who would win mewtwo or mew I say mewtwo cause he's smarter

♪Angel Pikachu♪
July 8th, 2005, 08:56 AM
I say Mew because he can learn all the TMs and HMs!

Alex_
July 8th, 2005, 09:38 AM
I voted mew for the fact that even Mewtwo wouldn't attack something as cute as mew..o_o

obelisk-kun
July 8th, 2005, 10:18 AM
I voted mew for the fact that even Mewtwo wouldn't attack something as cute as mew..o_o
wrong mew would be the one that wouldn't attack

PlayfulPichu
July 8th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I say mew. Cause well i just think that mew would win!I don't really know why but i think that mew would win!

♪Angel Pikachu♪
July 8th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I say mew. Cause well i just think that mew would win!I don't really know why but i think that mew would win!
I feel the same way, PlayfulPichu. I can just feel that Mew would win!

Natsuki
July 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Mewtwo isn't necessarily smarter than Mew. Mewtwo can just talk in the human language. XD Which, by my standards, isn't something to be entirely proud of...X3

Anywho, I did vote Mewtwo, but that's because he's just so cool looking. X3 Yeah, I'm biased on that, I know. XD He does look a bit tougher, mainly because he's more muscular than Mew, or at least he looks the part. XD

~Kelsey

alakazamisbest
July 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Mew nd Mewwo are the s they are boh the same in alot of wayand unique in ome to i did not vote caus i like em' bth

ArKiVe
July 9th, 2005, 12:07 AM
I voted for Mewtwo simply because Mew is inferior to Mewtwo hence the two. Oh yeah, Mew still rocks though. =3

Eon-Rider
July 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Mewtwo actually has higher stats than Mew so I think Mewtwo would win.

Datriot
July 9th, 2005, 01:48 AM
I think Mew would win, just because it can't speak the human language doesn't mean it isn't smarter, I just think that Mew is stronger, I'm not sure why...

shiny_suicune
July 9th, 2005, 06:18 AM
ingame or on netbattle, mewtwo would win. otherwise mew would win, although it would also do the right thing. and don't forget it could just transform into mewtwo.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 9th, 2005, 07:38 AM
I voted for Mew because I'd be helping it beat the tar out of Mewtwo.

Charizard_Fire_God
July 11th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Tch. Mew in both anime an' game -- tha good guy always wins in the anime an' Mew can have pwnage movesets in tha game since it can learn any move. ^^;;

jamie emerald
July 11th, 2005, 07:28 PM
mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew

it is one of the cutest and coolest pokemon ever and so powerful land is orginal

long live the great mew my fave legendary

Jordan
July 12th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Bla bla bla. Mewtwo would definitely win. He don't hold back. Stats? Mewtwo has higher stats in offense but if you count in overalls Mew will beat the crud out of Mewtwo.

SBaby
July 13th, 2005, 10:44 AM
MewTwo can naturally speak the Human language, because he IS part Human.

Personally, I think it would be a close one, but when I think about it, I'd have to go with Mew. We've seen MewTwo's full power, but have yet to see Mew's.

MysticFlames
July 13th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Mew, it could learn any attack....well actually I don't know.

Frostbite
July 13th, 2005, 11:00 AM
I voted Mew. It dose have the ability to lean every move. Also what can beat it's cute looks. xp

Steeleon
July 13th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I voted for Mew. Personally I have no clue who would win. Though I bet it would be close.

The Fallen
July 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Mewtwo is much bigger, but size doesn't always matter. Mew is Mewtwo's daddy in a way. I would say Mew cause of the game and him being able to learn every move, otherwise Mewtwo would win.

*Twilight*
July 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
well since we ARE talking about a cartoon and in the cartoons, good/cute always beats evil/weird...mew would kick **s

obelisk-kun
July 13th, 2005, 06:31 PM
well since we ARE talking about a cartoon and in the cartoons, good/cute always beats evil/weird...mew would kick **s
not always sometimes the evil turns good before the last stage and they never defeated mewtwo they got throught his thick head

*Twilight*
July 13th, 2005, 06:55 PM
yeah, but i just can't picture in my mind- cute little mew getting beat to jesus by mewtwo. and mewtwo being all like "hahahahah you are pathetic! now die!" and blowing him to smitherines- seems the pokemon series always has good getting the better half of evil O_o

Eirik
July 13th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I'd say Mewtwo, though it's a bit tough to say why. Whatever happens, neither would lose miserably, nor quickly.

And hey, Mewtwo's pretty cute too <3 Just in a slightly more unnatural way.