PDA

View Full Version : Wacko Warriors vs Omega Warriors

Pages : [1] 2 3

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
To prevent further SPAM in the Wacko battles and Omega Battles, the war between the two will be fought here.
The war rules are:
No Instant Kills
No Regeneration
No trapping the enemy as plushies, in computers, or in other dementions.
No attacking a character who hasn't been online and/or posted in the last 15 minutes.
Now fight already!
CF

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Kai: DUN! DUN! *Takes out Sho Ryu Masamune*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
*two Alchemist Momijis appear*
Momiji#1: "Very well. Our army will be upon them soon."
Momiji#2: "The satellites are coming in."
*ten Black Cannons rise from the ground*
*a massive carrier flies overhead*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Helix: *flames surround me as phoenix wings sprout from my back* Heh...

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 05:22 PM
*warriors arrive from other thread*
Egurashie: Ok, ready yourselves.
???: I'm ready! *holds up SFM Beta*
???(2): As am I commamder Epsilon!
???(3): Same!
???(4): (note: this is Zero): X, you ready?
???(5): (X) Yeah! Here goes nothing! *transforms to ultimate form*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 8th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Charmander

Chadling: *summons a frenzied polar bear and waits for the phoenix to arrive*

Cyndaquil (21)

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Reaves: Launch the Cosmodrones!
*Destroyer Clandestine releases coulds of Cosmodrones (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Air%20Field/Cosmodrone.jpg) and Cosmodrone intercepters (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Air%20Field/Intecepter.jpg)*
Migrad,prepare for Shuttle launch!

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Helix: Yo!!! *flapping phoenix wings, flames still surrounding body* The phoenix...*slashes Chadling's chest with claws* is HERE.

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
X: You're a threat, die! *opens fire on the polar bear, eliminating it*
???: (Note: This is Epsilon) In the name of all Reploids, die! *fires missles at the other side's guys*
???(2): (Note: This is Ferham) *uses Whip to take Chaudling's rod again*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Kai: Heh. *Snaps fingers*
*Suddenly seven titans rises*
Kai: And this is my army.
*Suddenly jets and tanks enters painted with Wacko Battles color along with soldiers wearing navy blue armor*
Kai: This will be your grave, Overlord! You will pay for your lies and betrayal! *Points at Overlord*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Charmander

*the phoenix finally arrives carrying the Leviathan and spinosaurus in it's talons*

Cyndaquil (20)

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Momiji#1: "I am an alchemist. This is no problem!" *holds up hand and two of the ships fall apart* "Easy as pie!"
Momiji#2: "I am a general. My force is unstoppable!" *ten thousand satellites outfitted with massive lasers appear and begin opening fire on Overlord*
*Both Momijis disappear*
*Alphonse appears*
Alphonse (http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/1717/aleted9zp.jpg) (the armor person): "Yah!" *punches Devon, knocking him over*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Helix: Heh, this should be fun...*hair spikes, turninig jet black with blood red highlights, eyes turn black, phoenix wings turn black/silver, flames turn to a dark aura*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 05:56 PM
((OOC: Finally, PC got back up. -_-))
Alphonse: *punches Chadling, knocking him over*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Kai: *Eyes turns blood red, glowing with red aura* Take this! *Punches Devon into a wall*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Epsilon: Now you die! Epsilon Crusher! *smashes into Levithian, going through it's heart*
Ferham: Die! *flies up to Spinosaurus and uses her whip to take out it's neck*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Momiji#2: *on the communicator* "General Kai! Try to get them within firing range of the Black Cannons!"
Alphonse: *pummels Devon*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Kai: And now for the godmodish n00b. *Grabs Devon and swing him around then toss into the wall*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 06:18 PM
???: (Note: Is Harpuia)*warps in via trans server* I think I'll join the fray! *ignites two red swords and rises up, then crosses swords about head, sending red lightning down at Devon*
Pharohman: Rise Anubis! *an Anubis statue rises and send poison gasses at Devon and Chaudling*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Yorei: *Walks in* Well, I was finally able to get here...I should have no more technical problems. *Shakes the remains of a guard off sword*

obelisk-kun
July 8th, 2005, 06:45 PM
devon:you sun of a ***** *looks around***** no antidote*runs away*I hope i can get to my lab to make some more things before i die cause of the poison

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Momiji#2: *over communication* "General Yorei! Glad to see you could make it! I have some intel about our tech. I'll send it to you in a private message."
Alphonse: "Not so fast!" *tackles Devon, knocking him over*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Pharohman: Not so fast! *a coffin rises in front of Devon and wind pushues him back, then a green laser shoots from it at him*
Harpuia: Die! *flies over Devon and sends a sonic slash down on him*

obelisk-kun
July 8th, 2005, 06:53 PM
devon:oh crap*cyber sword comes out of his arm*wtf do i do now

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 06:55 PM
???: (Note: Is Blues.exe)Prepare to die! *warps in right in front of Devon and slashes him with a sword built onto arm*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Yorei: *sigh* Overlord has left. I wonder when this battle will actually be over...?

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Kai: Godmoding is a sign of that they're weak like Overlord. ^_^ *Right arm glows and punches Devon in the face, smashing him into the wall*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Momiji#2: *appears behind where Devon landed* *kicks Devon in the ehad with Automail leg* "Due to the heavy metals this is made of, that'll cause a lot of pain."

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 07:47 PM
ooc: Here's another rule. No fighting of characters that arent online.

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Momiji#2: "I'm afraid not. There is something called being an invisible user, and you could use that to cheat."

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 07:51 PM
(OOC: Ok, Devon was online when I attacked him btw. *goes to add it*)

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Kai: Right... So you can cheat? I don't think so! It's you and me, the destiny battle! Even though I only have 1/5 control of the Wacko Battles like others. *Flies at Overlord*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Characters that arent online and arent posting here mean they arent fighting. So you cant fight back.

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Characters that arent online and arent posting here mean they arent fighting. So you cant fight back.
Kai: Yeah... You hear me? YOU AND ME! *Flies at Overlord*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Yorei: Kai, stop it. Were all in this battle. Dont rush things.

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Momiji#2: "But, still, you will not cheat. If you do, you will be permanantly removed from action. And, if you return, the mods will be on your ***." *vanishes*
Alphonse: *tackles Overlord*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
*cosmodrones start arriving into the planet*
*star shuttles are launched in huge nimbers*
Reaves: Attack's in full swing.
Overlord: Good. Bring me a ship.

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Kai: Great, now I have to go through his annoying defenses by using my speed. -.- *Disappears*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Egurashie: He's right this time guys... And Kai, you take this way too personally. Anyone breaking any of the rules from this post forward will be added to the banned from the war list.
Now I think I'll watch for now, it'd be pointless to involve myself right now, however, the same cannot be said for my fleet.
*5 Imperial Class Star Destroyer Mk. II's drop out of hyperspace in orbit and launch Tie Hunters, Tie Bombers, Tie Intercepters, and Tie Defenders to combat overlord's forces*
Egurashie: *into commlink* Egurashie to Annilator, send down my ship and a few dropships.

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Yorei: *Picks up greatsword* *Walks behind Kai...well, until he disappears* Eh, whatever. *Keeps walking forward*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 08:10 PM
*secretly walks in * ......
Espio: *invisible* ....

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:11 PM
*cosmodrones start the attack against the WB defensese*
*destroyer Migrad and Clandestine orbit the planet*
Reaves: Sir,it'll be safer if you stay here until the defences are down.
Overlord: Quite so. Prepare me a star shuttle (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Air%20Field/SS.jpg).

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
*walks behind Kai* ~You will soon pay for what you did to ME, Yamato....~
Espio: *follows*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:14 PM
*cosmodrones and Intercepters start knocking out shore-line defenses one by one*
CP 33:Thats another one down!!
CP 90: Good job 33! Keep it up!
*photon charges blast the beach turrets*
CP 76: I got one!

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:15 PM
*cosmodrones and Intercepters start knocking out shore-line defenses one by one*
CP 33:Thats another one down!!
CP 90: Good job 33! Keep it up!
*photon charges blast the beach turrets*
CP 76: I got one!

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Kai: Barrier online! *Barrier surrounds the Wacko Battles coliseum as the 49 titans' eyes glows, preparing to protect the seven walls*
*The eyes of the three statues in the coliseum glows*
Kai: Bring it on!
*Wacko Troopers bursts out the coliseum along with the Wacko Robotroopers*
*Riser (Jet) flies out and Grounder (tank) shoot out*
Kai: Now you will pay...

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Momiji#1: "Fool! Black Cannons, attack!" *the Black Cannons open fire on Overlord*
Alphonse: "No, you don't!" *runs up to Aeiru, punching her so hard it sends her flying out of the Coliseum*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 08:34 PM
*a Lamba-class shuttle lands and Egurashie boards*
*meanwhile, my Tie Intercepters and Hunters reach Overlord's drones, and having superior pilots, tear them to shreds*
*Egurashie arrives at Star Destroyer Annilator and transfers to it, going directly to the bridge and taking command*
Egurashie: Order the Bomber to veer off and attack the shuttles.
*the Tie Bomber change course and head for the the StarShuttles, while the Tie Defenders screen the destroyers and cover the 10 Drop ships*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:35 PM
ooc: Erm FYI? Im in space.

Reaves: The shoreline defenses are down.
Overlord: Good. Mobilize all star shuttles and landings crafts.

On the planet....

SSP 51: Defensses are down commencing combat air patrol!
SSP 88: Combat air patrol activated!
*solar cannons on both sides of the star shuttles fire at the ground titans and base defenses*
SSP 65: Those things are weak! Look! they are on the run!
*more defenses go down in flames*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 08:39 PM
YOW!! What the heck was that?!?! *dusts self off and sees Kai* YOU....we meet again Yamato.

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 08:41 PM
(OOC:I'm kinda here with 5 Star Destroyers myself, and each of those has 6 squadrons of fighters, so your drones are pretty muvh vaped by now)
Egurashie: Bring us into range captain!
*the Annilator moves to bring it's portside turbolasers to bear on Mirad and opens fire with a volly of turbolaser fire and several ION canons*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Momiji#1: "Fool." *all of the laser satellites fire on Overlord/whatever ship he's on.*
Momiji#2: "What is our next ruse, captain?"

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Yorei: *Skips down a cannon, detonating the bombs set on it* *Lands on the ground, spinning the great sword in a circular movement, instantly assassinating multiple soldiers* I think Im past the main defenses...this is gonna be a long battle. Seriously, where do you find the time to build all this stuff anyway!? *Crystal spire rises from the ground and through a cannon*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
(OOC:I'm kinda here with 5 Star Destroyers myself, and each of those has 6 squadrons of fighters, so your drones are pretty muvh vaped by now)
Egurashie: Bring us into range captain!
*the Annilator moves to bring it's portside turbolasers to bear on Mirad and opens fire with a volly of turbolaser fire and several ION canons*

*destroyers Armada X,Arcangel II,Prominense V and Predensure I come out of lightspeed*
Reaves those fools think they can challenge our star destroyers (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Air%20Field/SD.jpg). They are fools.
Overlord: Well then,this is tarting to look like the battle of Coruscant.
*destroyers and Cosmorones open fire at CF's ships at point blank*

Drei
Seriyuu:Heh,so the battle has begun.
Takous:Let's just kill 'im and get the hell out of here.
*teleports to bottom half of Overlord's Battleship in Space,being un-noticed*

Kai Yamato
Kai: I'm busy here! *Starts coordination the defenses* Alright then, we'll need to recharge the barrier. *Continues working on the computer* Nana, take over.
Nana: On it. *Works on the computer*
Kai: Alright. The seven titans are able to generate a barrier. Go!
Task: Captain, on it! Activate Seven Titan's Barrier!
*Suddenly multiple barriers surrounded the Wacko Battles Coliseum*
Kai: (While he's attacking our Wacko Battles Coliseum, we're attacking his...)

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Oh...too busy to face your enemy huh?? I see....I'll wait....

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Momiji#1: "Sohma, report to base."
Momiji#2: "Yessir!"
*Along the base, millions of robots with transmutation circles drawn on their backs appear. In their wake they leave Black Cannons surrounded by shield generators, protecting not only the cannons, but the generators themselves! The robots hide under the shields.*
Momiji#2: *on the communicator to Yorei* "Hey, boss! Look at the base! How do you like my military prowess? Alchemist robots!"
Momiji#1: *hold out hand in front of wall and part of it crumbles* "Yorei, I hope you know who this is... How are we doing here?"
Alphonse: "Traitors must die!" *punches Aeiru*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Seriyuu:Well here we are...*knocks out drone guards and takes parts,using them to cover up himself and Takous*
Takous:Will this plan work,big brother?
Seriyuu:Sure...we just have to act like the guards.
*Takous and Seriyuu look like the drone guards now,but with more advanced weapons...and they actually do look like drone guards*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM
CP 33: Those enemy cruisers are strong!
CP 90: Not exactly! Fire right above their feul cells!
*Cosmodrone 90 fire torpedos at one of CF's cruiser causing it to explode and break in half in mid space*
CP 8: You did it!

*on clandestine*
Overlord: *Boards star shuttle and heads towards Stratos*

*back in space*
*Destroyers fire at each other like in Star Wars Ep III*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Egurashie: Hmpf, he thinks he has us outgunned...
*5 more Imperial-class Star Destroyer MkII's drop out of Hyperspace on the other side of Overlord's fleet*
*One of the other destroyers, Chimera, opens a chanel to Overlord and a man with Blue skin is at the comm*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 08:55 PM
---Middle of Starshuttle---
Seriyuu:Well...he's getting on right now.*in hiding*
Takous:Yeah...*in hiding also*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Kai: What? You'll have to stay here. I'm planning a counterattack. *Puts on TASK soldier suit* *Exits*
*Meanwhile*
Jeke: The Arcanum is on its way. We're going to aid you. *Holds up watch* The ARK as well.
ARK: ....

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
*satellites open fire on Overlord's star shuttle*
Satellite Computers: *all monotone, in unison, and repeated* "You are outgunned! Surrender or die! You are outgunned! Surrender or die!"
*a large sperical device with four legs, each with a wheel "foot" and a large cannon appears*
Computer Voice: "Neotank online."

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Egurashie: Hmpf, he thinks he has us outgunned...
*5 more Imperial-class Star Destroyer MkII's drop out of Hyperspace on the other side of Overlord's fleet*
*One of the other destroyers, Chimera, opens a chanel to Overlord and a man with Blue skin is at the comm*

Reaves: Blast those enemy Cruisers!
*star destroyers open fire from all directions onto the cruisers*

On Stratos....

*amphibious transports start landing on the beaches dropping off ground units*

On the city streets.....

*Star shuttles releases millions of SFA Soldiers*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I was afraid that I was going to see your ugly face again, but I'm not surprised one bit that you can't come here and fight me...after all, you're the one who started it...

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 08:59 PM
(OOC;Delreaver,I'm on the ship...)
-----Starshuttle-----
Takuos:Well what are we going to do,big brother?
Seriyuu:Just wait,an ally is coming soon...his name is Yorei.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:01 PM
*star destroyers and Cruiser on both sides start getting destroyed*
*cosmodrones start destroying the collesium defences*

On land...

*Medium tanks (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/War%20Factory/MaruaderTank.jpg),Titan assualt Mechs (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/War%20Factory/TitanMech.jpg),Resonaters (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/War%20Factory/Resonater.jpg) and fury Tanks (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/War%20Factory/GattlingTank.jpg) start bombarding the city*

Hikaru Ryo
Yorei: Kicking ***, kicking ***. *Slashes through an incoming soldier* Ill be getting through soon...and you certainly have military prowess, Momiji. oo;; Its like, wow. *Someraults into the air* WORLD SPHERE! *A crackling energy sphere expands around self, as spires of rock, ice, fire, thunder, water, light and darkness shoot out, breaking through the sphere and doing mass elemental damage at all surrounding weapons*

*A ship flies low over the arena*

Yorei: Hey, just in time. I was just making some weapons go boom. ^^
Shugo: Sure, sure. Hop in, will ya?
Yorei: Fine. ^^;;; *Steps into the ship* Did you track down the trajectory?
Shugo: Yes. Dreis friend is there already. Well be joining him soon. *Ship speeds off by the star destroyers*
Yorei: This is SO Star Wars. >>;; But oh, well. Maybe it will be over soon...

Delreaver
*claw-handed robots, almost twice as many in number as SFA soldiers, appear*
Robots: *Unison, monotone, repeated* "Purge the SFA. Purge the SFA." *begin to chop away at SFA soldiers*
Momiji#1: "Takuos! Seriyuu! Haul *** out of there!"
Alphonse: "Traitors must die!" *tackles Aeiru*
*More Neotanks appear and blast the enemy units*
Neotank Computers: *all in unison, monotone, repeated* "Inferior firepower detected. Surrender or be destroyed."

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Man on the open chanel: I take it you are in command of this fleet? If so, I beleive I should give you one chance to surrender, as is my policy.

*on the ground*
*the 10 dropships land, each realeasing 200 Soldiers and 2 Berserk Fuhrers to aid in the ground war*

*On the bridge of Annilator*
Egurashie: Prepare WingZero, and send order X0985Y to our forces. *walks into a special turbolift*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
---On board Overlord's Ship---
Takuos:Well?!
Seriyuu:Shut up,or we'll get caught...*holds out bracelet and a screen pops up*
Takuos:Wha?
Seriyuu:Momoji(sp?),I'll be fine on here...I can call my Gundam any time...

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM
At the warfront...
ARU 13: Concentrate all you fire on the nearest ground turret.
SFAS 2: Yes sir! Fire!
*12 resonaters fire at the collesium turrets*
*the turret's pillars explode and causes the entire structure to collapse*

Burning Phoenix
Helix: Well, what's goin ON!!!! *blasts a small ship*

Kai Yamato
Kai: Sorry ma'am, can't hurt an innocent girl like you. *Hops on motorcycle and rides off*
Arcanum Robo: *Grabs a Cosmodrone and crushes it*
Jeke: Do you think I'm going to let you destroy the coliseum that easily? I think not.
Arcanum Robo: *Chest plate opens as plasma missiles fires, blasting a few Cosmodrones
ARK: *Slices through a Cosmodrone*
Kai: (Task Officer wearing a cape) Get ready. *Rides off*
*The Grounders follows*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:05 PM
YOU WUSS! I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND THAT I CAN ONLY TRUST THE ONE YOU HATE....THAT'S OVERLORD! IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN....FIGHT ME OR I'LL FIGHT YOU, YAMATO! *turns into a Neko*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:06 PM
-----Overlord's Ship-----
Seriyuu:Heh...now's our chance.*kicks wall,making a giant hole in wall*
Takuos:Not the best plan you've had,big brother.
Seriyuu:Trust me...it'll work...*starts ripping wires from Overlord's ship*

Burning Phoenix
Helix: Woah, woah, woah, now...*unsheaths Tetsusaiga* *jumps towards the ship Yorei and Drei are on* WIND SCAR!!! *attempts to breach the ships hull*

Overlord IX
*hordes of SFA troops fire at the WB's Clone soldiers*
SFAS 87: One thing about clones is that they all have the same weakness! We dont.
*a giant massive battle takes place on the city*

*more star destroyers enter the perimeter*
*lots of cruisers go down in smoke*
Reaves: Blast them all!
*cosmodrones destroy the cruisers command center,causing a chain reaction on the rest of the Cruisers*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Helix: Woah, woah, woah, now...*unsheaths Tetsusaiga* *jumps towards the ship Yorei and Drei are on* WIND SCAR!!! *attempts to breach the ships hull*
(OOC;I'm away on a mission,so Seriyuu and Takous will be taking my place.)
---Overlord's Ship---
Takuos:No sight of anyone yet,big brother...*sighs*
Seriyuu:Good...hopefully this'll end soon...*rips more wires out*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM
*Medium tanks start firing on the collesium*
*titans mechs open fire on the other clone soldiers*
*fury tanks errode the defenses on by one*

Reaves: Destroy the remaining cruisers!
*star destroyers blast the remaining enemy cruiser one at a time*

*carryalls drop reinforcements onto the battle field*
*SFA Soldiers pick off all the clone soldiers*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Helix: *teleports into the ship, next to Yorei, in Heavenly Angel form* Take a guess, Yorei?

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:11 PM
*Egurashie departs Annilator in the WingZero Custom Mobile Suit*
*Annilator and Chimera move to more secure positions are Dreadnaughts, more Star Destroyers, and finally a Super-Star Destroyer(Like the one destroyed because of Foolishness at Endor) arrive and join the fray*
Egurashie(In WingZero): *flies into the center of Overlord's formation, using BeamSabre and BeamRifle to disable a number of Overlord's ships*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:12 PM
*collesium starts crumbling*
Reaves: Yes,this battle is won!!! Destroy anything that doesnt act normal!!!
*destroyers blast the remaining cruisers into moltem chum*

*all the ground units blast the collesium in ruins*
*tanks roll through the streets and destroys the entire city*

Kai Yamato
OOC: WTF?
Kai: *Slices a SFA Soldier* It's the Task Soldiers! They're not clones but enhanced human clones!
*Suddenly a Brute class Task Soldier enters, knocking away a few SFA Soldiers*
Kai: Meet the Airstrike class.
*The Aria Assault enters and shoots down the SFA Soldiers*
Kai: They all don't have the same weakness. They have enhanced DNA, giving them different abilities.
*The three statues glows in the coliseum, cracking*
*One statue, shape of a phoenix, explodes, as the golden demon with phoenix like body rises, crawing*
*The second statue, shape of a twin headed dragon explodes as the twin demon headed red dragon rises, roars*
*The final statue, shape of a gargole, explodes as the colossal blue winged demon rises*
*The three demons' eyes glows*

Drei
----Overlord's Ship----
Seriyuu:Crap,they aren't even noticing us...*makes Alchemy Circle on ground,and a hole appears*
Takous:What are we going to do now,big brother?
Seriyuu:Blow up the whole thing,what do you think we're going to do?
Takous:Isn't that dangerous?
Seriyuu:Yup...*throws orb into hole,making the bottom half of Overlord's Ship explode* *seals hole quickly*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Helix: *turns, seeing the Colosseum Guardians* Holy hell...

Aeiru
OOC: Who are you talking to??
Fine....I'll wait until you come back. *sits down*

Hikaru Ryo
Yorei: *Grabs Helix* ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE, NO!?
Shugo: Mwa ha ha ha! Lasers cant hit me with my superior piloting skills! ^^ *Slips by the guns*

~Overlords Ship~

Takuos: Well, I cant see any backup at all...

*BOOM*

Yorei: *Jumps into Overlords ship through the ridiculously large hole they just made* You were sayin? I also brought Shugo and Helix with me.
Chii: *Walks out of the ship as well* ...Chii?
Shugo: Actually, Chii came along too.
Yorei: ...Erm...I guess thats fine. *Turns into Penalty form*
Penalty: Helix, this is the perfect time to Fuse Balance.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
*Egurashie departs Annilator in the WingZero Custom Mobile Suit*
*Annilator and Chimera move to more secure positions are Dreadnaughts, more Star Destroyers, and finally a Super-Star Destroyer(Like the one destroyed because of Foolishness at Endor) arrive and join the fray*
Egurashie(In WingZero): *flies into the center of Overlord's formation, using BeamSabre and BeamRifle to disable a number of Overlord's ships*

*Ion cannon satelite blasts a hole in CF's SSD*
*all remaing star destroyers open fire on CF*
*cosmodrones and Intercepters attack the SSD*
CP 54: Intercepters,attack mode!
*intercepters wings open up and form a 'H' shape*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
----Overlord's Ship----
Seriyuu:Just wait,Overdork will eventually notice us...
Takous:Sure thing,big brother...

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:16 PM
*the Super-Star Destroyer, Devestation, cuts across Reeves's ship's path, it's heavy turbolasers cutting it to peices,, then Egurashie Flies WingZero at the bridge, using a BeamSabre to destroy it*
*12 more heavy destroyers arrive and start using their TurboLasers to kill Overlord's Ground soldiers and anything else that's outside the Wacko base*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM
*more star destroyers open fire on SSD*
*intercepters blast the SSD command center to bits*
CP 40: Woohoo! Comunications are down for them! Mission accomplish guys!

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Helix: *in Heavenly Phoenix form* Let's do this!

*Helix glows dark, Penalty glows light* *white lances begin to rise, stabbing Penalty and Helix* *a final lance stabs Penalty, absorbing both in the light*

*a deep rumble is heard* *a teenaged warrior is now standing where Helix and Penalty were, with white hair, black-pupiled eyes, a white jacket with golden trims, over a black shirt with silver trims, white pants with black boots, and light golden armour*

Yorix: Prepare for defeat!

CyberForte
Egurashie: All ships, rally at point beta and get ready to drop the hammer! You forgot that every ship has an Axulery Bridge!
*the SSD's heavy turbolasers begin cutting swaths in Overlord's formation while all other ships move to a point directly above the Wacko Base*

Overlord IX
*the Super-Star Destroyer, Devestation, cuts across Reeves's ship's path, it's heavy turbolasers cutting it to peices,, then Egurashie Flies WingZero at the bridge, using a BeamSabre to destroy it*
*12 more heavy destroyers arrive and start using their TurboLasers to kill Overlord's Ground soldiers and anything else that's outside the Wacko base*

*Resonaters create a sound barriar which deflects the shot*
*hordes of SFA Soldiers storm the collsesium and kill all of its occupants*

Reaves: Star destroyers,I beleive Lady Hotaru herself is on CF's SSD! Destroy that ship and CF is sure to surrender!
Namell: Yes sir! Open fire!
*all destroyers open fire on CF's ship*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Momiji#1: "Yorei! Wait up!" *vanishes and appears behind Yorei*
Neotanks: *destroy all tanks near the Coliseum*
Momiji#2: *punches a Medium Tank, destroying it* "I am a demon... I am a full metal demon! My Automail arms and legs possess much power... I can detroy Medium Tanks with a single well-placed blow!"
Alphonse: "Traitors must die!" *kicks Aeiru*
*The satellites destroy the Star shuttle*
Claw-hand Robots: *slice SFA soldiers' heads off*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:21 PM
----Overlord's Ship----
Seriyuu:Heh...*watches Yorei and Helix*
Takous:I wish the war would be over...

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Egurashie: All ships, rally at point beta and get ready to drop the hammer! You forgot that every ship has an Axulery Bridge!
*the SSD's heavy turbolasers begin cutting swaths in Overlord's formation while all other ships move to a point directly above the Wacko Base*

*star destroyers all rain fire on the single SSD*
Reaves:This will be over! They have no more communications!
*Cosmodrones fly into the SSD and destroy it from the interior*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Egurashie: Now to end this war! *sends Overlord a copy of "All Your Base"*
*the other ships concentrate their fire on Reaves's ship, destroying it, while the SSD continues to dish out destruction to Overlord's fleet*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:26 PM
*more SFA soldiers arrive via star Shuttles*
SFA 16: once the collesium is detroyed,mission accomplish!
SFA 12: yes sir!
*tanks start to bombard the WB Collesium*
*more gound units arrive via carryall transport*

*cosmodrones blast the Interior of the SSD*
*Star destroyers blasts its outer shell into bits*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:28 PM
*a black/purple glow comes from the Wacko base Sailor Saturn rises*
Sailor Saturn: Silence Glaive! *uses the Glaive to destroy Overlord's Soldiers by the thousands, then rises to the upper atmosphere*
*the remains of the SSD explode, taking the closest 10 Destroyers with it as the combined fleet takes out Overlord's ships one by one*

Hikaru Ryo
Yorix: *A black Great Saber and a white Great Saber, Redemption and Absolution, appear on hands* This will hopefully end the war. *Sprouts two black wings and two white wings*
Shugo: I have the power of electricity. And Chii has her special Deactivation Field ability. Well get to the controls of this thing and shut it down. Meanwhile, you should go with the brothers here and rip the place apart until you find Overlord. Well meet there.
Yorix: Sounds possible. Momiji, please accompain Shugo and Chii. Seriyuu and Takous, come with us...me? Whatever. *Flies up with a gust of wind and unsheathes sabres, making the metal walls in front get ripped apart by the wind force* *Flies in and closer into the center of the ship*

Shugo: Lets go, Momiji! *Grabs Chii and blasts a sealed door with thunder, running in through it*

Kai Yamato
Dark: HA! *Slices a SFA soldier in half*
Neo: *Slices through a SFA soldier*
Aturo: HA! *Stabs SFA Soldier*
Draga: RAHH!! *Dugs claws on two SFA Soldiers and toss them aside*
Vex: *Throws axe which slices down a few SFA Soldiers*
Dark: You think you can destroy the Wacko Warriors easily? Think again! Shadow Sword! *Swings sword which releases a black wave which slices few of the SFA Soldiers in half*
Draga: Dragon Claw! *Stabs through a SFA Soldier*
Vex: *Slams axe on the ground which creates a crack in the earth which makes all the SFA soldiers fall in as it closes*
Grounder: *Clashes with the tanks*
*Aria Assaults and Skyfires starts clashing at the Star Destroyers and the Cosmo Drones*
Nana: Barrier regenerated. *The barrier surrounds the coliseum pushing away Overlord's forces*
Titans: *Sees Overlord's forces and fires lasers from eyes at them*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
---Overlord's Ship---
Seriyuu:Yorix(sp?),wait until Overlord lands...then we can get him...
Takous:That's a bad idea...he'll be armed with guards around him...
Seriyuu:We can take them out...*rubs Takous' head*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
.....I'm waiting....that coward couldn't show his face to me again....*sighs*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:30 PM
OOC: Oh yeah,your little friends are on Reave's ship. Destroy it,and you kill them too.

*Reaves ship turns around while still opening fire on the crippling SSD (super star destroyer)*
*alll star destroyers fire on it*
*cosmodrones blast the Super star destroyers internal fuel cell casuing it to explode from the side*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Yorix: *punches a wall, which colloapses other walls around it* Oh Overlrod...Come out and play...

Delreaver
*Coliseum is instantly rebuilt*
Momiji#2: "Fool! This is the power of Alchemy! Learn to pay more attention."
*The satellites start sniping SFA soldiers. The Neotanks oblitgeratge them with their cannons. The Robots slice them to pieces.*
Momiji#2: "You said mission accomplished, care to change it?"
Momiji#1: "I wish to be the one to destroy him."

CyberForte
Egurashie: Some losses are needed to win a war!
*Sailor Saturn rises up to WingZero and Lands on the shoulder, then WingZero heads directly into the middle of the fray*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:32 PM
---Center of Overlord's Ship---
Seriyuu:We'll come along...*unsheaths Sign Blades*
Takous:Yes,we'll assist.*pulls out Rihuko Blasters*
*they follow Yorix*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:33 PM
*SFA soldiers and ground units open fire on the collesium*
*Remaining troops open fire on Kai and the others*

Reaves: Destroy it! NOW!!!
*the interior of CF's super star destroyer explodes*
Reaves: Goodbye Hotaru. It was good knowing you while it lasted...
*grins*
*cosmodrones quickly evacute the expoding Super sater destroyer*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Kai: *Re-enters* How's it going?
Nana: The barriers are back up and running. But two walls remains while the titans are still active.
Kai: ****. *Tosses helmet on the ground* What am I supposed to do?!
*Dark, Draga, Neo, Aturo, and Vex enters*
Dark: We already destroyed the SFA Soldiers with ease.
Kai: Okay. But then again. *Exits*
Aturo: What is he doing?
*Screen shows what seems to show Kai flying at Overlord's forces*
Dark: What the hell is he thinking?!
???: *Sits down and meditates*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:34 PM
God, when will he ever show up?!?! *taps foot*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Egurashie: Some losses are needed to win a war!
*Sailor Saturn rises up to WingZero and Lands on the shoulder, then WingZero heads directly into the middle of the fray*

*Reaves to CF via EVA*
Reaves: Unfortunetly this is one war you can win!
*sheild ships come out of lightspeed and defends the Star destroyers*
*the super star destroyer bursts into half due to an overload*
CP 190: Sir we did it! CF's sip is in flames!!!!
*crew of the Clandestine cheer*
Reaves:*sighs* Phew....

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Alphonse: *kicks Aeiru* "You're no fun, angsty *****."
Momiji#1: "Sohma, attack the ship owned by the one called Reaves! Crush it!"

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Egurashie: If you didn't know, Hotaru is Sailor Saturn, and she's on my Gundam's Shoulder! *flies WingZero up to the closest command while Sailor Saturn uses Silence Glaive to destroy it*
*two more Mobile suits fly up next to WingZero, the Freedom and the Justice*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM
(Im trusting I can control Momiji 1, Arashi.)

Shugo: *Climbs up a steel vent* Do you see anything?
Chii: Chii.
Momiji 1: *Looks around* If you can blast the circuits here, part of Overlords ship should end up powerless. But Im only guessing.
Shugo: Its a guess as good as any! VAJRA STORM! *Thrusts daggers up and bolts of lighting rain everywhere* Chii, your turn!
Chii: Chii. *Closes eyes and levitates as a crackling sphere expands around her, then disappearing*

Yorix: *Lights above him turn off* It seems like they have shut down at least a part of this thing...I mean, it IS massive. *Holds both sabers up together, then brings them down to cause a deep crack in the floor* *The ground rumbles* Any creative ideas that would cause mass destruction can be suggested now, Seriyuu and Takous. Overlord will come to find a nasty surprise.

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM
*kicks Alphonse* I have no time to deal with you....I'm waiting for Kai....he's hurt me and I want my revenge! *hisses*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:40 PM
God, when will he ever show up?!?! *taps foot*

ooc: Assist the SFA sodiers!

*destroyer crews start to cheer as the screen shows the super star destroyer go up in flames and enter the planets athmosphere*
Reaves: the space battle has been won!!!
ARU 7077: But what about the battle on Stratos?
Reaves: *remains silent*
ARU 166: Sir it seems that CF's forces are in full retreat!
Reaves: Good. Get more destroyers here. pronto.
ARU 166: Yes sir!

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:40 PM
(Im trusting I can control Momiji 1, Arashi.)

Shugo: *Climbs up a steel vent* Do you see anything?
Chii: Chii.
Momiji 1: *Looks around* If you can blast the circuits here, part of Overlords ship should end up powerless. But Im only guessing.
Shugo: Its a guess as good as any! VAJRA STORM! *Thrusts daggers up and bolts of lighting rain everywhere* Chii, your turn!
Chii: Chii. *Closes eyes and levitates as a crackling sphere expands around her, then disappearing*

Yorix: *Lights above him turn off* It seems like they have shut down at least a part of this thing...I mean, it IS massive. *Holds both sabers up together, then brings them down to cause a deep crack in the floor* *The ground rumbles* Any creative ideas that would cause mass destruction can be suggested now, Seriyuu and Takous. Overlord will come to find a nasty surprise.
---Somewhere in Overlord's Ship---
Seriyuu:I have a plan.*charges up orb and slams it against the ground,causing the ship to shake*
Takous:That'll work...*shoots out rest of lights and eyes glow green*
Seriyuu:Good thinking,I can see too.*eyes glow green too*

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Alphonse: "So, you're going to sit and wait for someone who won't show? When you could help your army? You're hopeless." *kicks Aeiru*
Momiji#1: "Do you think it worked?"
Momiji#2: "Fire!" *all of the satellites surround Overlord's ships and open fire on all of them... Except Overlord's Star shuttle*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:42 PM
OOC: I'm here for one reason and one reason only....to get revenge against Kai....
God....this sucks...*sits down*

Burning Phoenix
Yorix: *punches through a giant metal door, revealing the bridge* Well, is Overlord home?

Kai Yamato
Kai: (Through the speakers) Aeiru, I'm going to say I'm sorry that I broke your heart. If you want me dead, then so be it.... *Glows in the middle of Overlord's forces* EXPLOSION!!!! *Explodes, releasing massive energy obliterating Overlord's attacking forces on the coliseum*
Dark: WTF?!
Neo: Idiot.
Kai: *Enters with yellow eyes* What's the commotion?
Muses: *Stares at Kai*
Kai: What? *Sees Aeiru being beaten up by Alphonse* Leave her alone, Al.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Egurashie: If you didn't know, Hotaru is Sailor Saturn, and she's on my Gundam's Shoulder! *flies WingZero up to the closest command while Sailor Saturn uses Silence Glaive to destroy it*
*two more Mobile suits fly up next to WingZero, the Freedom and the Justice*

Overlord: Now this is called territorial Imparetive!
*a unknown shuttle emerges from the planet*
Hey guys,yourecently only withness a small power of the Meteor upgrade,now you will withness its FULL POWER!

Overlord IX,Meteor Upgrade launching!!!!
EVA: Runway CLEAR.
*meteor upgrade (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Overlord%20Upgrade%20File/Meteor1.jpg) launches into space*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I want to kick your butt in person....not by force....in person....
Espio: Hmph. I'm gonna sit this out.

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Yorix: *punches through a giant metal door, revealing the bridge* Well, is Overlord home?
---Bridge---
Seriyuu:We could of just opened the door...the dumbass doesn't even have them locked.He doesn't even have guards...*takes off Guard Armor*
Takous:Yeah...*takes off Guard Armor*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Egurashie: Oh, CF never told you his name, did he? If you haven't figured it out, I am Clayton Egurashie, the one also called CyberForte. Now watch and learn! *the trio of Mobile Suits splits and each attacks a diffrent Ship, while Sailor Saturn flies up to Reaves's ship, creates an entry point, and gets it.*
Sailor Saturn: I cant destroy it yet, but he never said I couldn't kill the bridge crew! *walks into the bridge and points the Glaive at Reaves*

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Kai: Alright beat me all you want. *Holds up hand* ^_^
Dark: What are you doing?

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:46 PM
---Bridge---
Seriyuu:...Well we have a...reinforced alley...*stares at Sailor Saturn*
Takous:Shouldn't we be killing Reaves?
Seriyuu:I'll waste my strength on the meteor...*looks out window,Overlord IX Meteor flying*

Aeiru
July 8th, 2005, 09:46 PM
What?!?!? You won't make an effort to hit me back?!!? Your a fool! I mean it...

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Egurashie: Oh, CF never told you his name, did he? If you haven't figured it out, I am Clayton Egurashie, the one also called CyberForte. Now watch and learn! *the trio of Mobile Suits splits and each attacks a diffrent Ship, while Sailor Saturn flies up to Reaves's ship, creates an entry point, and gets it.*
Sailor Saturn: I cant destroy it yet, but he never said I couldn't kill the bridge crew! *walks into the bridge and points the Glaive at Reaves*

Reaves: What the?!.... *raises hands in a traditional surrender*

*more SFA soldiers invade the collesium*
*ground units secure the enitire Collesium*

Overlord: Now....its Payback!!!!
*activates laser sword*
*slices the Justice Gundam into half*
ITS OVER FOR YOU!
*slices enemy ships into half*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Sailor Saturn: Watch him, I have some unfinished buisness! *Transforms into Super Sailor saturn and goes out and faces Overlord*
You killed a lot of my loyal friends today, now you die! *raises glaive*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Sailor Saturn: Watch him, I have some unfinished buisness! *Transforms into Super Sailor saturn and goes out and faces Overlord*
You killed a lot of my loyal friends today, now you die! *raises glaive*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaves: You wont get away with this.... *continues raising hands*

*meteor slices the Freedom Gundam into half*
Overlord: Easy-peasy!

*Star destroyers launch Raisha Sentinal Gundams into space*
*gundams blast remaing ships into bits*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:52 PM
---Bridge---
Seriyuu:Time to die,punk.*slashes through Reaves with ease,cutting off his limbs and striking at his chest*
Takous:You've wasted strength...*shoots at any parts of Reaves that can still move,immobilizing him*

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Overlord: Sending a girl aginst me?! tsk tsk!
*fires a missile barrage at Hotaru*
*launches multi way cannons at her*

*Destroyers continue to rain fire on all opposing ships*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Yorix: *Sees that everything starts to cease function* It seems that Reaves is being dealt with...*Walks out to the hangar* Meteor Upgrade.
Shugo: *Drops down behind Yorix with Chii and Momiji 1* Big, isnt it?
Yorix: And slow...Shall we begin the onslaught now? Anyone who wants to battle Overlord may come with me. Shugo, Chii, you might want to sit this one out.
Shugo: What!? Oh, come on...
Yorix: *Yoreis voice* It really wouldnt be good on my mental health if you got killed...
Shugo: ...Fine. Destined Lightning! *Daggers vanish and the Thunder Kanji symbol appears on the back of Yorixs jacket, in gold* Just a bit of extra power.
Yorix: ...Thanks. A lot. Seriyuu, Takous, are you coming? Or will you stay to beat Reaves up?
Momiji: I will support from here with Alchemy. *Salutes* Good luck!

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Sailor Saturn: Silence! *avoids shots with great agility* *moves forward and slashes Overlord's right wing off*
You will now face my judgement! *slashes Overlord's Left wing off*

Drei
July 8th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Yorix: *Sees that everything starts to cease function* It seems that Reaves is being dealt with...*Walks out to the hangar* Meteor Upgrade.
Shugo: *Drops down behind Yorix with Chii and Momiji 1* Big, isnt it?
Yorix: And slow...Shall we begin the onslaught now? Anyone who wants to battle Overlord may come with me. Shugo, Chii, you might want to sit this one out.
Shugo: What!? Oh, come on...
Yorix: *Yoreis voice* It really wouldnt be good on my mental health if you got killed...
Shugo: ...Fine. Destined Lightning! *Daggers vanish and the Thunder Kanji symbol appears on the back of Yorixs jacket, in gold* Just a bit of extra power.
Yorix: ...Thanks. A lot. Seriyuu, Takous, are you coming? Or will you stay to beat Reaves up?
Momiji: I will support from here with Alchemy. *Salutes* Good luck!
---Hangar---
Seriyuu:Yes,Drei will be here soon with reinforcements...so we just need to weaken Overlord IX Meteor.
Takous:I'll help too...

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Amatsu: We have been betrayed! Destroy Reaves Ship!
*all destroyers blast the Clandestine into molten chum*

Overlord: Its over girl! why dont you run home and go play with your dollies?!
*slices Hotaru with laser swords*

Burning Phoenix
July 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Yorix: Thank you. Now, for Meteor Upgrade...*flies out to Meteor Upgrade, full speed* Why, hello, Overlord!!! *in Helix's voice* Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!!! *slashes a wing off of Meteor Upgrade with claws* *Yorix's voice* Take that...

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 09:58 PM
NOTICE:
This fight is on pause until tommorow.
No posting about the battle til then.
CF

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Momiji#1: "I thought you'd known who I was, Yorei... And why there were two of us."
Momiji#2: *on communication* "Commander, Reaves has surrendered."
Momiji#1: "Very well. What a ****ing killjoy."
Alphonse: "Kai..." *slaps Kai* "Hold your head high! Be a man! Victory is assured!"
Momiji#1: *takes out a small piece of scrap metal* *uses Alchemy and it turns into a mechanical mouse* "Kamikze units." *on Communicator to Yorix* "If you see any mechanical mice, those are kamikazes I'm deploying to go after Overlord. Don't touch them!"

Notice: This will happen tomorrow, as early as possible.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 10:02 PM
NOTICE:
This fight is on pause until tommorow.
No posting about the battle til then.
CF

ooc: Hey guys,did you read CF's message? We continue the battle when I return. Got it?

Nomore posts from here on.

==================================================

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 10:06 PM
OOC: Calm down, scrap boy. Some people were posting while CF typed his message up. They got it.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Oh alright.
Westwood Directer: Wow,we got quite an action building up. Alright guys,Coffee break.

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Kai: You guys post too fast! >_< I can't keep up, you know! @_@

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Kai: You guys post too fast! >_< I can't keep up, you know! @_@
Westwood Studio director: Its all in the wrist man.
*passes kai some coffee*

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Yorei: And on how fast your computer is. --;;;

Kai Yamato
July 8th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Kai: Okay, I'm going to let someone take my part here in the defenses! I'll be in my trailer!
Dark: You don't have a trailer. -.-
Kai: Umm... Forget it. *Sits down on couch* I'm so pooped.

Overlord IX
July 8th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Overlord: War does show the worst of some people.
*dangles from a rope*

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Since we can chat here in the meantime;
Sherman was right when he said, "War is hell, and it's good that it is, otherwise we would grow too fond of it."
Or words to the effect of that anyway...

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Yorei: Yet, as long as humanity exists, war will. So might as well go through the ****ed trip to hell.

Delreaver
July 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Momiji#1: "Man... This really does take it out of you." *drinks coffee*
Chii: "Chii?"
Momiji#2: "So, what's the next move?"
Momiji#1: "Top secret, Sohma. I'll tell you in the morning... About three hours from now."
Alphonse: "God, am I sick of waiting..."
Chii: "How are you, Yorei?"

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Even the best plans evaporate in battle, that was definatly proved today, but I accually enjoyed this, it's great for burning off stress *streches* Maybe we can keep it open as a fight place after the war...

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Yorei: Im sort of depressed, Chii, but thank you for asking. ^^
Shugo: WHOA! Im like, FATIGUED! *Plops down on couch* I had never been in a full-scale war like this one...

CyberForte
July 8th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah, it is hard, though like I said, it beats a sona for stress releif...
I thought that woman could only say her name though...

Hikaru Ryo
July 8th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Yorei: Oh, she goes into Name-Only Mode sometimes. *Shrugs*

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 12:49 AM
*watches the destruction*
Fools
*long pause*
Why sould anyone listen to me?
You all obviously are saying that everything is my fault.

Overlord IX
July 9th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Even the best plans evaporate in battle, that was definatly proved today, but I accually enjoyed this, it's great for burning off stress *streches* Maybe we can keep it open as a fight place after the war...

Ah,ah ah! We have Omega battles remember?

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 06:36 AM
devon:I have a plan freeze me

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Momiji#1: *casts Null Frost on Devon* "That makes you immune to ice... And there's no way to get rid of it until the war ends. Therefore, your plan fell apart."

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Arashi, youre evil. ^^;;;

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Momiji#1: "Yes... I know I'm evil, but only a little. So, how are you? I couldn't sleep last night..."

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Yorei: Well, I was forced to go to sleep at around 3. ^^;;; I had trouble in the beginning, but look at me now, I woke up at 1 PM. --;;; I just hope this war can finish today. By the way, did you mean Umi by the real identity?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Charmander

Chadling: *wakes up* Oh crap...I've slept through 6 pages!

Cyndaquil (20)

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Helix: And, don't forget...*dark energy pulses through body* The Half Demon's still here...HAH!! *hair turns silver and goes down to waist, silver hair grows on upper body, silver tail pops out of pants* I'm a half Demon, but, I'm also...*eyes turn green, a giant golden aura bursts around me* But I'm half Saiyan, too!!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Charmander

Chadling: So you're pure freak?

Cyndaquil (18)

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Yorei: Dont worry, you have plenty of time to read through those pages. The war is paused, probably until tonight.
Shugo: O.O;; Thats the most impressive transformation Ive ever seen.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Charmander

Chadling: A half-demon, half-Saiyan freak with phoenix wings. Impressive.

Cyndaquil (16)

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Helix: *turns normal* Okay, Chadling, call me a freak again...*hair turns jet black with red highlights, eyes turn black, grows claws, sprouts black/silver phoenix wings* Yer talking to the son of the founder of the Seven Hell!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Charmander

Chadling: Speaking of hell...*summons Fire elementals* Look what I can do!

Cyndaquil (15)

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Helix: Well, look what I can do! *right arm glows, phoenix scar appears, and a gigantic black Phoenix with red/violet eyes appears* You may be able to Summon regular monsters, but I can summon the Hell Phoenix!

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:20 AM
devon:*runs op to helix and hits him with his sword then runs away*

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Yorei: Speaking of summoning...*A giant golden phoenix, a giant red dragon and a giant blue demon stand behind me, growling* Look what I can do!

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Helix: Hmph. *unsheaths Rapiers of Souls, then slashes Devon countless times*

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Yorei: HANG ON! *Grabs Helix by the collar* Stop fighting! The battle is paused!

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Helix: *turns normal* They started it...well, no excuses. *heals Devon* Okay, sorry.

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:24 AM
devon:the battle is paused*runs away*

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Yorei: Dont say anything, Devon, cause it WAS you who started it. Anyone else who fights will get kicked out of this war permanently, Im sure of that.

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Yorei: Dont say anything, Devon, cause it WAS you who started it. Anyone else who fights will get kicked out of this war permanently, Im sure of that.
devon:I didn't know the war was paused

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Charmander

Chadling: *summons a herd of rhinos* Well, I'm ready for later.

Cyndaquil (11)

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:29 AM
devon:* a pile of metal*I might as well begin building more machines and what not

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Yorei: I dont know if you can do any of those things either, but, hell, I dont know. *Sits down*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Charmander

Chadling: Hey, Devon, wanna combine the power of a rhino with the strength of a machine?

Cyndaquil (9)

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Helix: Well, when yer a Saiyan, you can do THIS!! *concentrates* THE ULTIMATE WAR TECHNIQUE!!! *sits down at a buffet and begins scarffing everything down*

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:31 AM
devon:yeah but how exactly do we do that

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Momiji#1: "Eh? Umi's at the HQ. The other High Commander will be arriving today."
Chii: "Chii?"
Momiji#1: "My boss is gonna come here. He'll probably bring the whole army."

Alchemist robots come near the base, carrying large loads of black metal. They perform Alchemy on them, creating more Neotanks.

Momiji#2: *on communicator to Yorei* "Commander, I'll send you some new Intel on fortifications and the Neotank."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Charmander

Chadling: Can you make a mini tank turret? If you can, I'll do the rest.

Cyndaquil (7)

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:33 AM
devon sure*takes the metal and makes a mini tank turret*

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Yorei: Crap. Then Im completely wrong or I just got the Hologuise idea wrong. >> Erm, sure, Momiji 2.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Charmander

Chadling: Now watch and learn. *straps the turret on the rhino's stomach* Hmmm...The rhino is too small...*summons an elephant and straps the turret on IT's stomach* That's better.

Cyndaquil (5)

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:37 AM
devon:briliant*grabs some more metal and begins another machine*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Charmander

Chadling: *summons raptors, grizzly bears, and large bats*

Cyndaquil (4)

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
devon*puts a wing on his latest creation*

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 10:52 AM
*more and more Neotanks are built*
Momiji#2: "These things can smash most vehicles easily."
Momiji#1: "A hologuise?"
*A soldier in black robes appears*
Soldier: "Double Flaw Theory. When a flawed timeline splits from a flawed timeline, it creates a Double Flawed timeline, too; this is the same as the flawed, and is sindicated by a lowercase f afterwards. For example, 017f."

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Helix: *continues scarffing down tons of food* Okay, done now.

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:53 AM
devon*adds another wing to his latest creation*done*jumps inside of it*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Chadling: I wonder if I can fuse a rhino and a raptor...*waves the Rod and a small fire starts* Nope, didn't think so. *puts the fire out*

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 10:58 AM
devon: wait a minute chadling*puts together a new machine*try using this

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Chadling: Cool! Where do I put the waffles?

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:00 AM
devon:chadling your supposed to use it to fuse the rhino and the spinosaurus

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Helix: Man, I love bein a Phoenix Demon...*transforms into Heavenly PHoenix form, then levitates*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Chadling: Oh. *tries the machine* Cool! It works! Wait, do I want a rhino with foot-long teeth?

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:04 AM
devon:*grabs a test dummy*try it out on this

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 9th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Chadling: *fuses a test dummy with a spinosaurus* Let's see...Big teeth, long claws, and the spine. That's all I need. *replaces test dummy with a polar bear* Hehehe...

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:07 AM
devon:this weopon could help us win the war try fusing it with leviathan

Burning Phoenix
July 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Helix: Speaking of fusion...*puts a bracelet on left arm*

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM
devon: *creates a belt and puts it on*

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 12:48 PM
May I join in?
*Looks for opponents*
Any challengers?
On any sides?
We all know who really started the war.

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Yorei: Yes, yes we do. But calm down and relax. The war is paused.

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 02:04 PM
It's paused?
How can a war be paused?

CyberForte
July 9th, 2005, 02:05 PM
NOTICE!
This is your last warning. Any more fighting or attempts to prevoke it until Overlord returns will result in your imediate removal from the war.
This applies to everyone, even you two n00blets, you should READ before posting next time, I won't be so kinda as to overlook it next time.
CF

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Soldier: "We know who's responsible for this. In fact, we know quite a lot about this war and its origins... We were a part of it. And if you wish to argue, it's in all fairness."

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 02:13 PM
No fighting, I actually wasn't looking for a fight.
I rather discuss the war in all fairness.
Without having people go for my head.

CyberForte
July 9th, 2005, 02:17 PM
What's to discuss? It's a war, we fight and kill the other side.
And rest assured, kill the other side I will.

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 02:38 PM
What is its purpose?
How was it started?
How many sides are there?
What people on what sides?
Rashness can be a sign of downfall.

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Soldier: "As can devoting such time to those numbers. You shouldn't have to worry about how many people are there, you just have to know which person is on your side, and who is not. That's really all it is. And I know that already." *takes out a small black device and rewires it*

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Yorei: Christy, Id think you know where youre at and who youre with in this battle.

Delreaver
July 9th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Soldier: "That's another point, Yorei. It's not a good idea to try and get intel from your enemy."

Hive Mind
July 9th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Who said I was on any sides?
*laughs*
We still have to wait for Overlord.

Hikaru Ryo
July 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Yep. It doesnt seem like hell be coming tonight, either...

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 12th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Chadling: Feel the power flow through you...*veins start to glow yellow* Uh-oh. That can't be good...

Burning Phoenix
July 15th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Helix: So, when're we gonna get goin again?

obelisk-kun
July 15th, 2005, 04:46 PM
devon*yawns*I almost miss getting the crap beat out of me

Overlord IX
July 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Currently,the war escalates as both teams suffer heavy caualties. However a period of cease-fire has been called upon by princess Orika of planet Xengaro,Overlord's homes planet,to see if this conflict can be solved withoput the use of violence.
The SFA has selected two Ambassadors of the CHOSEN Council and now approach the planets system as we speak.

================================================================

Somewhere in space,senator cruiser San Migrad closes in.

Hikaru Ryo
July 15th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Yorei: *Sitting on the harbor of Overlords ship* Negotiations, negotiations, whatever. We have to hurry and end this horrible thing.

Overlord IX
July 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Hiki: Switch on comm.
Pilot 1: *turns on communications*
With respect to the Chosen council,the Ambassadors of the Freedom Alliance wish to board immedeatly.

Kai Yamato
July 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Kai: *Dress up as a Zion Soldier and exits*
*Rockets and ships are launched from the coliseum into space*
Blackhole: This is Commander Blackhole, we're ascending to space.

Overlord IX
July 15th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Pilot 1: Doesnt seem that there are any cruisers for us to dock in. This is risky,we have no weapons. They can blast us to smidereens anytime...
Hiki: Dont worry,I want to settle this anyway.
*crusier flys around looking for ship to land in*

Kai Yamato
July 15th, 2005, 06:41 PM
*Rockets detaches revealing a cruiser and ships*
Blackhole: We will attack when they attack, turn on shields!
*Cruiser and ships glows*

Overlord IX
July 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Hiki: Repeat message.
Pilot 1: The Ambassadors wish to board immedeatly.
Sarah: Is it in due nature to make us wait?
Hiki: No,I sense an unusual amount of fear in the area.

Hive Mind
July 15th, 2005, 07:39 PM
*three Zian Star Novas (sleek, large, war ships) uncloak*
~Kai~
*I appear as a pure energy, serpent like creature*
~If you attack we'll blast you back to Earth, or atleast stall you enough for peace.~
~We wouldn't attack on a cease fire unless we absolutely had to.~
~For our protection. Seems only you want this war now, Kai.~

Kai Yamato
July 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Kai: HEY IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND HERE! OVERLORD START THIS CRAP ON US!
Blackhole: Umm.. General.
Kai: Oh shoot. *Removes communicator*

Hive Mind
July 15th, 2005, 09:07 PM
~Seems only you want this war now, Kai.~
*desends on Kai's ship*
~I can't believe I once called you a friend.~

Kai Yamato
July 16th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Kai: I should say for the same for you! Ever heard of preparation?! The only reason why war it must is to only teach Overlord a lesson! We will have to get through Overlord's planet sized ego! He's only fooling himself to be a hero but he's more of a villain since his betrayal. SO I DON'T CARE IF YOU STAND IN MY WAY! I WILL DESTROY ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY! *Exits ship* Get ready.
Blackhole: ??!! How come General is not dying in space unless... But where is he?!

Hive Mind
July 16th, 2005, 01:55 AM
~Looks like you have an ego of your own to fall through.~
*turns into normal form, in cybernetic, and a protective sheild around me*
*gives a glowing stare around*
Would you destroy everyone that you've ever cared about?

Delreaver
July 16th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Soldier: "I'm through with waiting, **** it!"

*back on the ground*

Momiji#2: "I'm the general here, and I've had no orders to permit you to work here."
Silencer: "I've been told to work here, and that's that."
*a hologram of the soldier comes on*
Momiji#2: "Major!"
Soldier: "He is to operate here. Let him."
Momiji#2: "Sir!"
*the hologram ends*
Silencer: "See?"
Momiji#2: "...Shut up..."

Burning Phoenix
July 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Helix: *eye twitches* WTF!?!?!?

Hive Mind
July 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
*tries to sheild self as much as I can*
~Yup, I call that an ego problem.~
*waits for system reboot*
This guy isn't following rulesand isn't afraid to break them either
*crouches on top of a ship*
Kai is a serious threat! I don't trust this guy. Be sure to be on the lookout.

CyberForte
July 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Egurashie: *jetisons WingZero Custom and aproaches the fighting* Kai, stand down, Christy, I hope you will two. I intend to watch those two finnish this* Points to where Overlord and Sailor Saturn were fighting* Or, if I must, I shall finnish it myself, but if you're gonna fight, fight me, not Kai, no offence to him, but from the way I thrashed him in our fight in MSN, he's obviously not up to my standards. Anyway, I'll send for some deligates.
???: *warps in* Has Hotaru killed him yet?
Egurashie: Infortunatly, no.
???: If she doesn't hurry, I'll do it...
Egurashie: You willing to be a delagate?
???: Hell no.
Egurashie: Ok... *takes out comm transcever and talks into it* Please send Serenade and her deligation, full escort.
*1 hour later, a large armada drops out of HyperSpace in a defencive formation around an unarmed blue cruiser with a diplomatic flag painted on each side*

Delreaver
July 16th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Soldier: "Trust is a commodity that should be spread around more. You agree? And can we get on with it? Where is Chicken Big? I must thrash him!"

Hive Mind
July 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
CF, I was just giving defense to Kai's threat.
*I lung from the ship as it enter Dimensional drive out*
I wish to see this through though.
*floats in empty space*
I'm not a threat, you have a clear shot.

Overlord IX
July 17th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Sarah: *see's more ships coming out of hyperspace.*
I dont like the looks of this. Tneir either welcoming us,or preparing to blast us....
Hiki: Dont think negative. We are diplomats on a mission. They have no reason to kill us.

Hive Mind
July 17th, 2005, 02:05 AM
*counts the ships around me*
I hope this doesn't turn muderous.
Atleast we'll be safe from Kai.
*waits and watches*

Delreaver
July 17th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Soldier: "That reminds me of what the Romans said when they let the Praetorian guard in. There was no reason, according to the other Romans. why they would kill the emperor, and yet they did." *places hand on arm*

Overlord IX
July 17th, 2005, 03:57 AM
*Migrad cruser continues encircling the area*
Sarah: Doesn't look like their gonna let us dock in....
Hiki: Patience Sarah,they will....
Pilot 2: This is Cruiser San-Migrad,requesting permission to dock. Transferring of Chosen Council ambassadors are at hand.

Hive Mind
July 17th, 2005, 04:02 AM
~That's why I'm here. To keep peace.~
*falls half asleep to save power*
~I don't feel safealone like this.~
~I hope I don't have to get my hands bloody in these matters.~

CyberForte
July 17th, 2005, 12:06 PM
*on channel* ???: This is the Egurashie Empire Ambasitorial Ship UraEnvoy. You are granter permission to dock for negociations. Please ajust your heading to *reads off a string of numbers* and prepare to dock. As this is an unarmed Enjoy ship, you will not be permitted to carry weapons inside.

*on UraEnvoy(the blue ship)*
???: Message send mistress!
???(2): Good, now we wait....