View Full Version : The Hunt

Electric Hero
July 8th, 2005, 6:47 PM
A white light blinds you, and you feel weak. You can see everything clear now, and you find yourself in a giant tube. You can still breathe in the tube filled with green weird water. You have cables attached to you. You see people staring at you, and you just want to escape. You faint and fall to the deep abyss of darkness.

You wake up again, and you feel a terrible pain. You feel like escaping, killing, running away. You faint again. After many days of being asleep, you wake up... with anger. You see people again... staring at you. You feel more angry than ever. You hear warnings, and everything turns red. You start pulling the cables. You break the glass.

People around you start to grab weapons and start to shoot at you. You go on a rampage. There are others like you around you on rampage too. You eventually kill everyone. You realize what you just did, and escape from there before the police surrounds the building. You escape, but you possibly don't escape running.

You reach a town, and you want to live without making any more problems. But the people in that town tells the police that you are there. The whole town is full with cops and they are after you. But there is another danger behind you. The same company that made you. You find others like you, and decide what to do. Will you turn yourselves in?, escape?, show the people you are good? or kill everyone in your path? The choice is yours, my dear Pokmorphs.

I have never made such a good plot! XD. Well... you obviously are a pokmorph that... well, read the plot again XD. You start in your rampage in the building, and we eventually meet in that town. This is the form.

Morph of what pokmon?:
Weapon: (if you want one of course)
History: (what was your history before you were a pokmorph)

This is my form:

Name: Max Hunter
Codename: Project 707
Morph of what pokmon?: Lugia
Personality: Mysterious. He is now dark and he actually doesn't like to talk now. He was before really cheerful and liked to be with his friends. He has no friends now. He would like to hide his past, and deep inside, he really would like to show to the rest of the world, he is still a good person. He needs to spend a good time with someone to trust him his past and deep feelings.
Description: Electric Blue eyes and black hair with weird anime hairstyle. Wears black clothes: shoes, pants, shirt, gloves and a long coat. He has white wings, that show a blue aura. He can hide the wings.
Weapon: A sword blue in handle and silver in blade. He got the sword when he destroyed the building where he was created.
History: He lived in peace with his friends in a town called Reckville. He actually goes to that town after he destroys the building where he was created. He becomes dark and mysterious, possibly because that event. He actually was wandering around that same building when he was captured by the company. He knew they were going to transform normal people into pokmorphs. He unfortuantely was discovered and was one of the first projects of the experiment.

July 8th, 2005, 9:43 PM
One word: Wow. I LOVE this plot. Although it is a lot similar to the other pokemorph RPs, I like this one just for all the detail and it reminded me so much of Mewtwo. At first we were going to play pokemon that were cloned, like Mewtwo in the first movie, but then you started talking about pokemorphs.. Just.. Wow.. I wanna join!! *begs*

Name: Brad Buckner
Codename: Mew 982
Morph of what pokmon?: Mew (I thought it was appropriate..)
Personality: To sum up in one word: Hatred. He hates everything and everything, so it seems, as a normal human he was what people would call neglected. Often going to extreme lenghts to gain attention, actually setting someone's house on fire before.
Description: Big pink Mew ears, pink mew tail, and big almond eyes, also pink. Facial features, besides the ears and eyes, he looks like a red headed Kira Yamato (from Gundam SEED) and wears a form fitting shirt and jeans. Looks the complete opposite of what his personality portrays
Weapon: Knife similar to Legolas's (not the user, from the Lord of the Rings movies..)
History: Brad doesn't have any history that he remembers, as a side effect of the mutation to turn him into a morph he suffers from long-term memory loss, only one moment of his history does he remember, the day they took him and made him into a morph. That he will never forget.

If you want, I will change his history. I'm just having a slight RPers block and memory loss was the only thing I could come up with... Hope I am up to scratch and am accepted.

July 8th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Name: Yeroc
Codename:Projcet Scep
Morph of what pokmon?:Sceptile
Personality: laid back
Description: green eyes, about 5'1" , fit, blades on his arms like where sceptile's are
Weapon: none just the blades on his arms
History: Was a popular kid on his island called Rock Island. But one day ater a soccer game he was kidnapped and tossed in a black van. That's all he remembers up to this point.

July 8th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Name: Austin
Codename: Project 3475
Morph of: Sneasel
Personality: He was ignored at a young age due to that he doesn't trust anyone who hasn't proven his/her loyalty to him, he is grouchy to everyone who isn't his friend that's why becoming his friend is hard he only had one friend during his whole life and unfortunately that person died in a boat accidnent after his friend died he isolated himself from the rest of the world.
Description: Black skin, dark red eyes, long claws instead of hands he is slightly under the average height and wears blue jeans and a black T-shirt.
Weapon: He can use ice punch :D.
History: As a human austin had always hated pokemon and people he hated everyone but after he became a pokemorph himself his feeling for pokemon grew he could feel what pokemon felt he had always wanted to become a trainer but now he hated all trainers now for the first time in his life he can have the feeling of being hunted like a pokemon.

Alter Ego
July 9th, 2005, 12:30 AM
I'm just a sucker for Pokmorph RPs, can you tell? :D

Name: Zachary (He prefers 'Zac' though)
Code Name: PM#13 (They're aware that they haven an acronym problem)
Morph of what Pokmon?: Sandslash
Personality: Brash, outgoing, and loud. Zac tries his best to be friendly but has a tendency to loose his cool fast. He is also rather bullheaded and gullible, a combination that has provoked many amused laughs from his peers, although not while Zac is in earshot.
Description: Brown, spiky hair that can't be tamed no matter what, about average size. Prefers casual clothes, usually a simple T-Shirt and pair of jeans. Also possesses clawlike fingernails (Although they are a good bit shorter than those of a Sandslash) and considerable physical strength and endurance.
Weapon: Afformentioned claws. Also has a history of street fighting.
History: Raised in an orphanage in the poorest quarter of his hometown, Zachary always had a penchant for getting into trouble due to his hotheaded temper and stubornness. After his capture and consequent escape Zachary has been on a self-appointed mission to find out the people responsible for the capture...and make them pay.

Electric Hero
July 9th, 2005, 9:09 AM
Woo-hoo!!!!! XD none of my old RP have had such a... succes XD. Ok... just some minor problems, but everything is ok... (I actually forgot to put the RP Sample... so you're lucky I'm lazy XD) ok... tomasta, I have to tell you, that if you really want to be here, be more descriptive. You know... some, "I wondered "what was in that box?" and began to walk..." and stuff, I know you can be do better than that, just try it! smarty_arty ... I ask the same thing to you. Alter-ego... you are a good RPer, just be more descriptive with the personality ad history and it will be perfect! XD. So far so good... I hope that more members join. I will wait a while before starting... so get comfortable in that chair *points old chair* XD.

July 9th, 2005, 9:18 AM
Okay I've now changed my description and personality am I now qualified?

Electric Hero
July 9th, 2005, 9:38 AM
You were already qualified... XD. Ok... unique personality... just... I don't know... it's okay now... but if you want, you can still do better the history a little bit better. I mean... just if you want... Accepted.

July 9th, 2005, 10:05 AM
I'm not really a pokemorph Rp fan(At all) but I guess I'll give it a shot.

Name: Terjin Mange
Codename: Project C-9369
Morph of what pokmon?: uh....Murkrow?
Personality: Quiet and tries to keep to himself.For some reason he feels the constant urge to do something evil.He sometimes does something he'll regretso he decidcates himself to being as good of person in the inside as possible
Description:black hair with yellow slipt ends.He wears and black vest with a black shirt which is yellow at the sleeves and at the neck.He was a black Murkrow tail and 5 black feathers coming out of each arm.(they reach up to his waist.He wears black pants and crow like feet.
Weapon: A Yellow fenching sword.The end looks like that of murkrow's beak
History: He was a normal boy who used to go to Rustburo's city trainer school.To would usally keep to himself and was known to be a geek at times when he was asked something.

Electric Hero
July 9th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Great! ... thanks for joining LusterKnight... we are six already and I don't know why I think we are not enough... I'm possibly getting used to big ammounts of persons. I will wait for ateleast one more person... of if you want to start now... I can start.

July 9th, 2005, 10:27 AM
OOC:Well in that case,I guess there not harm in waiting for another person.. ;)

July 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Oh good I'm just in time. I can still join right?

Name: Orva but introduces herself as Twilight.
Codename: Project 197
Morph of what Pokmon?: Umbreon
Personality: Sad and angry. She is having trouble figuring out who and what she is. By nature she is friendly but she prefers to keep to herself. She doesn't talk much and hardly ever smiles. She's brave and tough and refuses to give up. Deep down she's still like she used to be. Friendly, happy, cheerful, and caring. But it's burried so deep under the pain and anger it doesn't really matter. She has a sharp forked tongue and is harsh and cold. She hates the way she is now and that doesn't help. In a way she's a mystery because there's the friendly and kind part of her that's trying to win over the cold anger and biting pain. But what happened will never be forgotten. And as long as that memory remains with her she will never be the way she once was.
Description: Dark blue eyes, long black hair, a yellow ring on her forhead, black skin, long Umbreon ears, a tail that's just like Umbreon's, and a yellow ring on each shoulder and leg. She wears dark blue jeans and a black tank top. On her hands are yellow and black gloves(style like May's) and she has a black headband on her head. She also wears a black cloak with the hood up to hide her tail and ears. Around her neck is a moon stone she got hold of after being turned into a morph and she now wears it as a good luck charm.
Weapon: Bow and Arrows and two knives. (She loses those later)
History: Orva was born and raised in NewBark Town. At age ten she set out on a Pokemon journey with her first Pokemon, Chikorita. She was a good spirited girl who was always friendly and never backed down. When she was almost eleven she took on the Johto League. She did well and decided to head off to the Orange League. It took her about three months to navigate her through all the islands and earn her four badges. Then she took on the champ. A photo of her and her Pokemon stands in the Orange League Hall of Fame. After her victory she continued on with high spirits challenging the Indigo Plato(SP) then the Hoenn League. She even tried out a few contests. Now fourteen she decided to head to a new region called Netuel. Her travels were long and the challenges hard but she kept going. Finally she took on the Netuel League. She came in first because she had been to so many leagues. Now she decided to go home. She never made it. A man caught her and took her to strange lab. That horrible day was the last of her adventures. She doesn't know what happened to her Pokemon. She suspects they were turned into lab rats or killed out right. Her past is now somewhat of a blur and doesn't mean much to her anymore. She's glad she can't remember her past much. It means she can't miss her family and friends. But she remembers her Pokemon and their unknown fate bites at her everyday. In her heart she knows that she didn't really forget her past because of what happened, but because of what happened she blocked out the way she had been adn the things she had done to try and num the pain. All she did was force herself to forget the things that meant so much to her.

Electric Hero
July 9th, 2005, 1:52 PM
ooc: such a wonderful story Alana! XD... thanks for joining!! no joke... I mean it... thanks... well... I'm going to a town (not the one from the RP XD) and I'm coming back tomorrow night or afternoon. So... all of ya prepare to be killers! and tomorrow! we will...!!!! RP!!!!! XD.

July 9th, 2005, 2:24 PM
Name: Rine Yuki
Codename: A. Zero
Morph of what pokmon?: Glalie
Personality: Rine's personality is somewhat of an odd one. Rarely does he show bitterness or hatred as one naturally would. But, every now and again his Glalie DNA causes him to express his anger in a type of sadism. Also, though it may surface in different manners, within himself he feels a deep pain--pain for the life he lost and pain for his becoming that which he so despised. Because of his experience with a Glalie when he was younger, Rine now despises himself and is somewhat confused as to his identity. And, because of his drastic change in appearance, he feels entirely unable to rejoin the natural flow of society.
Description: Has a Glalie's ears, fangs, blue cat eyes; has Glalie ice armor over his face, neck, a portion of his chest, shins, and right forearm; left arm is made entirely of unmeltable ice
Weapon: Ice Blade; an experimental katana taken from the lab; made to amplify or channel the element of ice
History: When Rey was young, he became lost in the mountains during a fierce snowstorm. It was then that an eerie form materialized--one that grinned mercilessly as it casually froze him and devoured his arm. It was Glalie. However, before the Glalie could finish its meal, Rey's family found him and saved him. Though it was several years before Rey recovered physically, he has never forgotten that day.

A number of years later, Rey was training alone in the mountains as a fighter when he met several unusual people. They said they knew of his past and promised him a new life. But, before he could respond, he fell unconscious. When he awakened, he found himself as a Glalie morph.

One of the reasons for the creation of a Glalie morph as well as the Ice Blade was in the hopes of reaching "the unreachable". It was to reach Absolute Zero--a state of existence that had a complete lack of energy, causing unimaginable cold.

My apologies, but I will finish my profile later . . . My headache is telling me I should log off the computer. ^-^;;

July 9th, 2005, 3:08 PM
Name: Leon
Codename: Project 200
Morph of what pokmon?: Houndoom

Personality: Mysterous, quiet, and angry.Ever since the company captured him, he was angry and hated them.However, he was quiet, mysterous, and calm even before he was captured.He didn't talk much, and he still doesn't.He was ignored by most people for no reason.

Description: Black skin, tail like a Houndoom's, dark green eyes, black hair extending to the neck, wears black pants and a black shirt.Has fingerless gloves which are mostly black and a little red.He has black sneakers also.

Weapons: 2 pistols, and 1 murasama that was experimented on, it was made to be able to manipulate wind, and fire.

History: He first started his journey at Johto, though he grew up in Hoenn.He chose a Totodile as his starter pokemon and set off on his journey.By the time he spent 1 month in Johto, he already got his 8th gym badge.He then set off on his adventure in Kanto.He completed the Kanto League and was 1th place in the Indigo Platue.By the time he beat the Hoenn League, he set off to the Orange Islands.But before he set off, he left his current pokemon at Prof. Birch's lab, only leaving with enough money and 6 pokeballs.He was then captured there when he got his 4th gym badge in the Orange League.

He was saved by a mysterous Houndoom.Then Leon wanted to know why the Houndoom saved him, so he was searching why.He was captured again and escaped on his own.Leon then finshed the Orange League and heard of Orre.He found out that there was a new region.But he didn't find it.He was then captured again.

July 9th, 2005, 4:40 PM
Dude, the plot is AWESOME! I hope its not too late...if it isn't thank you and thank god, otherwise, ****!

Name: Charmz DeFlame
Codename: Project XIII, (Thirteen)
Morph of what pokmon?: Charizard
Personality: Confused, he has a large gap in his memory and is constantly worrying about his past, he will slowly piece together his memories, his personality changes from confused and angry, to calm and particularly friendly. Either way he has an dangerous manner and loves to destroy things. He hates all people who oppose him.
Description: He somewhat has the shape of a human but the has physical characteristics of a charizard. His skin is the color of a charizard, he has charizard wings protruding from his back, so his arms are free. He also has a large tail with a flame constantly burning. Skin is covered by clothes ripped during the transformation. He has dark brown eyes, normal ears, and short dark brown hair styled like Haru Glory from Rave Master.
Weapon: Strength, Flames can be blasted through hands(DBZ style lol) or from mouth and flight
History: His mother died at birth due to complications and his father left, never to be seen again. Shortly after leaving about two weeks later his body was found hanging from a tree by rope. It was believed to be suicide. Charmz grew up in an orphanage where he was mistreated by the others. At the age of ten he was told about the death of his parents. He ran off and was later abducted, never to be seen again. Scientists began to use him for experiments. They ran tests on him when he began to react to the doses they gave him. He grew out of control and was weakened with a type of serum. It depleted his memory and calmed his rage. The serum soon wore off and things happened...

Alter Ego
July 10th, 2005, 9:13 AM
ooc: such a wonderful story Alana! XD... thanks for joining!! no joke... I mean it... thanks... well... I'm going to a town (not the one from the RP XD) and I'm coming back tomorrow night or afternoon. So... all of ya prepare to be killers! and tomorrow! we will...!!!! RP!!!!! XD.

OOC: Darn, Smarty Arty and myself will be at our Grandparents' summer cottage for about a week (leaving next Monday) so whether or not we can get our first posts in on time kind of hinges on the exact timing of our departure (and your arrival), we'll see how this works out.

Electric Hero
July 10th, 2005, 7:32 PM
ooc: ok... well... good luck Alter-Ego and Smarty_Arty... I have come back and I'm ready to RP... I never expected too many people!! o_O ..... oh well... let's get this party started

ic: Black... where am I?... green... what happened?... people, tube, glass... what's happening?. Pain... the pain was the last thing I did resist there. I was getting angered, and before going on rampage... a strange thing happened. I was surrounded by all the attacks of... Lugia. "Sir! the vital signs of Project 707 have increased! his..." ; "SHUT UP! in english!" ; "it's on a rampage, Sir".

I destroyed the tube where I was. I had a pain on my back, but I didn't care. Electricity surrounded my body. I brutally killed a person by my new psychic ability. People started to get guns and started shooting at me. Useless... a new blue psychic barrier protected me. I was yelling and... I must say... that I don't know exactly how I did kill all those persons. I grabbed one and pushed him to a wall.

I heard another tubes breaking... but I didn't care. I never realized how many persons I killed. I shot an Aeroblast to a window. A room behind the window exploded. I shot an Hyper Beam to everywhere. I used Psychic on a person with a gun. Same results.

There were too many people... I somehow... used Earthquake. Apparently, I had all the attacks that Lugia can make. I used Hydro Pump and a little group with weapons. Pain... they shot a bazooka at me. I protected myself with the same psychic barrier.

I yelled and closed my eyes. I just know that when I opened them, everyone was dead. I know I closed my eyes for a longer time than I tought. Feeling kinda normal now, I saw a door beside the window I exploded. I slowly walked to it and kinda opened it, because it was destroyed.

I looked around and many machines were destroyed. "Project...707! help...me!..." I heard. I turned to a corner and I saw a man in red below a giantic machine. "does that hurt? and... after I killed everyone... you still ask me to help you?" I replied to him. I returned to myself, but evil was still inside me... and that affected my way to talk too.

"yes... please! help .... me! ... I know... you're still... with me... deep inside..." He replied looking at me. "why am I so powerful?" I asked him. "You... took a long time Project 707... but you are succesful! we made you a killing machine... we made you more human than you are now... and you have all the powers of the mighty Lugia!" he said.

"Please!... help me!... and we can rule the whole world..." he added. "Whoa whoa whoa! hold your horses... you forgot to say the speech of friendship and stuff... and just because you forgot that... I won't join you" I replied. "PLEASE! ... Project 707..." he expressed. I ran at him and threw the machine away from him. I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him from the floor and pushed him against the wall.

"Why did you transform me in this thing!!!?" I asked him. "why... did you... wandered around... this building?" he replied. "hm... ouch..." I expressed. "Help me... Project 707..." he expressed before dying. "my name is Max!!" I replied throwing him hard against the wall. He fell to the ground and died.

I took a deep breath and turned around. I saw a sword in its sheath. I walked over at it and took it. I put on the sheath on my back and pressed a button. The sheath disappeared! "cool... technology..." I said to myself. I looked around and saw my mess... many people died... and I didn't know what to do.

July 10th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Screams, shouting, an explosion. Orva opened her eyes. Her head pounded with pain and her body felt odd. She closed her eyes again. Anger was welling up with in her. More shouts. Screams. Glass breaking. Then Orva was standing on the ground with her eyes still closed. Liquid dripped off her body as her eyes opened slowly. People were running everywhere. There was the sound of attacks being fired but she ignored them. The anger inside her had turned to rage. She charged forward and hit a man wearing a white lab coat very hard. He smashed against the wall and died quickly.

"Project 197 please calm down!" Someone shouted behind her. Orva turned, her eyes flashing, to look at the man who had spoken. She approached without a word. She felt a strang tingling in her hands. She raised them and launched a Shadow Ball at the man. He screamed then lay still.

Her eyes traveled the room and landed on another worker. He was taken out quickly. She struck every person she saw. How many she killed she had no idea. Slowly she felt herself gaining control. She looked around and saw a bow and quiver along with two knives on the far wall. She walked over and took them. Her mind was still full of hate and anger. She strapped the quiver and bow to her back and clipped the sheaths holding the knives to her belt.. A moan sounded across the room. Orva turned and saw that some one was still alive. A conflict started within her then stopped quickly.

"Project 197, successful." He breathed. "Finally succeeded. Project 197..." Then he slumped against the wall and stopped breathing.

"197." Said Orva slowly. Her voice was different. Harsh, cold, sad, and angry. "Umbreon." In the numurical order Umbreon was 197. She spun around and stared at one of the only remaining glass tubes. Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees. The rage came back stronger than ever now mixed with a terrible pain. Her thoughts swirled around her and she punched the glass feeling a dull pain in her hand as the shards cut into her skin. But she barely noticed. In another instant she was back on her feet her eyes red with tears and hate. Death was everywhere around her. Something caught her eye. A creature still alive. Not caring who it was she charged with a speed she hadn't had before with one of the knives she had found in her hand.

OOC: She saw Max. ^_^'

July 10th, 2005, 10:50 PM
*Terjin opened his eyes and looked through what appered to be glass.What is this?Where am I?Whats going on!?Terjin felt confused at his new surroundings.He saw many werid things at his arms.An aray of long think feathers.His eyes widen as he noticed this was no dream.He could she his ffeet where sharp and talon like.He wanted anwsers.He kicked the glass of his tube and jumped out.He removed the oxygen mask he had and saw people around him panic.He looked to his left and saw what was the rest of his clothes.He put them on and noticed he couldnt wear shoe,he had a tail,and his shirt had holes for his feathers.He saw people ran up to him with guns and weapons of all sorts.They saw a shower of rubberbullets and tranqulier darts.He walked back and disspaered[Faint attack].The people looked around the room to find nothing.Tejin reappered above on the roof,staioned with his talons.He fell on two of the people that we under him,knocking them out.His vision had completely returned and he could see that they had lab coats.He now knew he had been used as some werid experment.Rage filled in him as a Rapier-sword appered in his hand.It had a strange,sharp,yellow tip.The people prepared to attack again when a werid dark purple fog appered and stopped them[toxic].They started to cough and grew flu like systoms.They conditions continued to worsen over time.Before long they were all on the floor.Terjin had no idea what was going on but he knew he was to find out.He saw a black cloak like matreail on the door.He took it and took a black hat that was under it.He put them on to hide his new features.He opened the door and walked out in serech of Answers.*

July 10th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Yeroc opened his eyes. He looked to find nothing but glass and some kind of liquid. He was in some sort of tube. He looked at his wrists.....somehow their were two blades on each of his wrists. He felt different......angry. He then noticed everyone around him....people were dying. It made him angry not at the people killing them but the people that were being killed.

He slashed the glass then kicked it to bust it open. He let out that terrible rage that was inside of him. He dashed around the room...he had never been this fast before he never had so much energy. He turned to look at the massacre happening and put on a smile. He jumped in the middle of it slaughtering anyone who got in his way.

He did all of this with a smile on his face. He was definetly not in control. The was one last person left. The man's leg was bleeding terribly. He tried to reach for the gun beside him. The man grabbed it and aimed it Yeroc. He fired.... Yeroc put up the blade in front of his face deflecting it. He kicked the gun from his hands and slashed his face. He picked up the gun.....but then threw it away. He was now in control. Yeroc looked at the bloodbath all around him. "What have I done?!" he yelled just now noticing the last survivors in the room (you all) "What have we done!?"

Alter Ego
July 10th, 2005, 11:55 PM
OOC: Yay! Just in time.^_^

"Green?" slowly, Zac opened his eyes feeling a definite pain in his fingers, the world had a definite shade of green to it. Was I...knocked out in a fight or something?. Struggling to form a picture of his surroundings Zac suddenly realized that he was floating in some kind of liquid, tubes connected to various parts of his body and some kind of mask over his face providing oxygen. The whole scene reminded Zac of those science fiction movies that old missus Winters, the sci-fi freak, would let the orphanage kids see when the other caretakers weren't present. He was vaguely aware of a man in a white coat observing him and speaking with someone else.
"Are you telling me that this...thing is the ultimate weapon we're paying you for, doctor?" the other person, a tall man dressed a black military uniform, scowled.
Thing? Zac felt his anger building, what did he mean by thing? Zac looked down on his hands, only to discover that they were now covered by two sharp sets of claws.
"But of course, general" The man in the white coat stated matter-of-factly "This thing is easily the equal of a dozen of your best men "And once we can start production on a larger scale we can discard this crude template if need be."
Template? Production? Zac's rage was reaching a breaking point Who do these men think they are? I'm not going to be discarded by anyone! With a cry of fury he brought his newly discovered blade-like appendages into contact with the glass, shattering it and causing the liquid to run down onto the floor. The man identified as the 'general' was quick to act.
"Seize him!"
The next moments of Zac's life were a complete blur to him, when he regained a manner of consciousness he found himself towering over a mortally wounded doctor, claws dripping with blood in a room mingled with enough bodies to make a small city morgue proud. The doctor gave a manic laugh, coughing up an amount of blood in the process "Brilliant" he hissed "I am brilliant!"
"Who are you?" Zac demanded "I want some answers, and I want them now! What do you know about me?"
"Bah!" the doctor spat at Zac's feet "What you used to be is irrelevant to me, but what you are..." He grinned madly "You are my greatest creation, the ultimate war machine. My last breaths may be upon me, but you can't steal this gratification from me. I have already won!"
"Who put you up to this?!" Zac asked furiously.
The doctor gave a bitter laugh "Fool" he hissed "You are ignorant of so much that goes on right beneath your nose. Mentally, you are nothing but an ignorant child, begging for answers before you even understand the questions."
"Answer me!" Zac yelled, grabbing the doctor by his collar and shaking him furiously "Answer me dammit!"
But it was too late, the doctor's head slumped onto his shoulder, the last, manic, spark extinguishing from his eyes. Surveying the carnage he had created, Zac quickly realized that there were no more survivors. Most of the bodies had been maimed horribly, severed limbs littering the floor. War machine? Zac shook his head, staring at his bloodstained hands and wondering what to do next. He was going to have to find his answers elsewhere.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I closed my eyes just to stay quiet. Suddenly, I felt a charge... against me. I turned my head to my right and saw someone charging at me. A girl, with incredible speed and a knife, was charging at me. With no expression on my face, I made a barrier that protected me.

I decided to have a tactic. I moved the barrier diagonally so my I would knock down my foe. I did what I planned. I made sure she was on the ground and then, I put my knee on her (to be sure she stayed on the floor). I took out my sword and put it on her neck. Not doing any harm to her, I looked at her eyes.

I stepped back and put away my sword on its sheath. Not saying a word, I walked away from her some steps, and then I rested my body on the wall. I heard "what have we done?" and looked at the one who said such thing. "well... we have killed persons... can't you see?" I replied, turning my sight away from everyone and looked at the floor.

I returned to the room where I killed the man. I looked at the screens and a laptop was there. I looked at the screen. It said "Loading... 99%"... after some seconds, it showed a 100% and it returned to its wallpaper. I searched through the hard disk for a file... a file about me... and possibly about the others... to know more about them.

July 11th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: WHOA!! I missed the very beginning!! Drat..

IC: I thought to myself, "Green? Why is everything green?" suddenly bubbles rise up, "Huh? Bubbles? Am I underwater?"

I could hear the people surrounding me, talking, but I wasn't sure of what. All of the noise I heard was muffled. My ears perked up and I heard, "He speaks! Sort of.."

I thought how they could tell what I was thinking when I opened my eyes. I saw my tail floating around and started freaking out. As I started moving about I started to feel the pain of the intense water pressure and the sharp needles in the tubes. I saw what was covering up my mouth, allowing me to breathe, and all I though was hatred. I knew they had done something to me, something horrible, but I still did not know. I assume my mind's eye knew, but I wasn't keen on trusting it just yet, as I had no idea of the horrors that lay ahead.

Suddenly my ear flopped over and I fainted, or what seemed like a faint. My eyes turned pink and a pinkish aura surrounded me, then the glass shattered. I flew in stark raving madness, getting a hold of every last person with a psychic restraint and crushing them like flies. Blood gushed everywere, but not on me. As more and more people flew into the room, I used what appeared to be a pink hyper beam and threw them all back.

I floated toward the newest window that I had created and headed down, I looked around and noticed another ones like me... I floated over, all the while keeping a sturdy barrier around me and around all the exits that were near.

OOC: My char's headed over toward Max and Alana's characters...

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Something catched my attention. I raised my head and saw another like me. "not a threat" I expressed as I continued to look for the file about us. Suddenly... I saw a file that was named "Projects". I double clicked on it and a new window appeared. Two more files appeared: "Experiments" and "Secret Base". I double clicked on "Experiments" and a new window appeared. "New Projects" cathced my attention. Another file had the projects of older creatues, but in that moment... me and the others were more important.

July 11th, 2005, 1:07 AM
As I slowly approached them I saw the male look at me in a look as though I wasn't a threat. It was no matter as I already knew no one could take me down in my rage. The pink aura was still surrounding me and my eyes were still glowing pink as I landed. I read his mind to see what he was thinking and said, "After we learn about ourselves, we must look at past experiments to learn about their experimentation in case they use them against us." I allowed for my aura to go down, but I instincively put up a barrier around the three of us, only allowing in anyother experiments that did not feel like a threat.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 1:18 AM
ooc: don't control my feelings or toughts Night-Kun... and... XD I said "not a threat" as ... "that guy is not a threat" XD.

ic: I felt that the new guy tried to read my mind. I tought in something else without thinking that I must think in something else. In that moment, I was working alone to investigate about us. I double clicked the file about us... and saw what I needed. The new guy disappeared its aura and made an aura around us... him, the girl, and me. Not caring about anything, because I knew I was very powerful... and I knew they were no match for me. Quickly... I started to learn about everyone else... including the ones I already met... the girl and that guy.

July 11th, 2005, 8:41 AM
*Terjin crept down a small hallway.It lead to a room were he could hear faint mouse clicks.He walked over slowy and saw the door was open.He could also see that there was another door parrell to that one on the other side.It was hard to see since the light was in that section and it had a small tower of crates next it.He thought of a way of how to get over there without beng seen.He then tried to do what he didbefore.He closed his eyes and appered on the other side.He looked throught a crack in the boxes to see what was going on.Lucky for him,the cloak and hat blened in perfectly with his surroundings.The only thing visable was his eyes.*

July 11th, 2005, 10:56 AM
When Orva was knocked down she stayed down for a while. She heard some one say, "What have we done?' She sat up and looked at her hands then around at the bodies everywhere.

"What have we done?" She repeated quietly. She held her face in her hands for a moment then stood up. She felt calmer now. After standing still and taking in her situation for a while she approached the boy she had attacked earlier. Now she could see he had the features of a Lugia. He was searching a computer for information. Orva watched from three feet behind him. Her eyes were much sharper than they had been. A thought entered her mind. She tried to make it go away. Her Pokemon. Where were they? Eventually she spoke, "Check other files. Find out what they did with my Pokemon." Her voice was still cold and dark. She didn't even notice.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I felt that the girl have stood up and was looking at the computer. She told me to look for other files. "Check other files. Find out what they did with my Pokemon." she said with a cold voice. Not closing the window about us... I opened a new one. Not saying a word, I wrote on a space ,that had beside it "Search", "The pokmon of the projects".

One file was found. I double clicked on a pokmon file and they showed our old pokmon. Yes... I had pokmon when I wandered around... I think. The file showed a video. The video showed our names and our pokmon's names. The video started. I only remember our pokmon being used in experiments and being tortured. One final scene was a big cold room with a mountain of dead pokmon... covered in blood... some had strange things, resutls from failed experiments. "You don't wanna know what happened to our pokmon" I said to the girl.

A new anger appeared in me. I hitted the wall so hard, I think I made a hole. I made all the destroyed machines crashed with each other. Coming back to myself a bit, I looked at the cold room again. A wall had its name: "Failed Experiments". My anger appeared again, but I tried to control it. I looked for that room in the computer and found its location. I got out of there and ran to the room. It was just downstairs. I found it, and opened the door. Cold got out of the room, followed by a green tentacle. I turned on the ligths... and I saw... ripped pokmon and a lot more in that room.

July 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"You don't want to know what happened to out Pokemon." Said the boy. Then he hit the wall. Orva simply stood still. She had seen what happened. She saw her Chikorita and her other Pokemon among them. She also saw her Umbreon, Twilight.

"They must have used, Twilight's DNA." Now her heart was cold and gripped with pain. She didn't want to think about what she had seen. She left the room and began to explore. She wasn't curious about anything but it might take her mind off what was happening. In one room she found some cloths. She took them adn changed out of her old ones. Leave the old memories behind. She wasn't thinking it but that's what she was doing. And the cloak would hide her appearance. She pulled up the hood and left the room. She continued on. She found a room where Pokemon where in tubes. Many of them looked different. Mutated. Wrong. They were attempted clones. Only one looked normal. A computer screen was beside each tube. None of the Pokemon would last much longer and several had looks of pain on their faces. Some were already dead. The rest seemed to be in a coma. For their sake she smashed the glass and removed the wires. They died quickly. This was much harder but in the time she had been looking one of the clones had twitched and the life line on the computer went straight. She bowed her head then left.

July 11th, 2005, 12:04 PM
*Terjin peered throught the crates.He saw 2 people leave he room.He knew that they too were much like him.The boy and girl went their separate ways looking for answers.He used faint attack again and appearednexto some door.It didnt seem like he could fully contorl his powers yet.He peered through the door to see the girl from the room before smash the pokemon tubes.He turned aaround and looked for an exit out of the crazed place*

July 11th, 2005, 12:10 PM
OOC: Sorry Max, I changed it up.. Hope its better, I'll tone down the psychicness of my char...

IC: I took down my barrier around us and decided to seperate myself from the others. I felt unwanted and I didn't like it. I have had my fill of being unwanted and decided to try and find my own way off this wrectched place. I knew if I had to I would kill them all, with no remorse for anyone. I had enough of people thinking they could controle me. The scientists weren't powerful enough for my liking. I put up the pink energy field I had earlier and my eyes turned a neon pink as I floated off down toward the shore. I was tired of being stuck on this island for god only knew how long.

July 11th, 2005, 1:41 PM
Leon found himself in green liquid.He broke out and found black pants.He put them on and several people were shooting at him using.A large flame surronded Leon, protecting him, he then lost control of his body and his mind went blank.When he regained control of his body, he seen that the room was in flames and there were dead people everywhere.He looked at himself and seen that they injected Houndoom DNA into him.

"Strange, i wonder what happened?" Leon thought.He seen a black shirt and some more clothes.He then put them on.A strange murasama was sheathed.It was untouched by the damage.Leon then put the sheath carrying the sword on his back, and found 2 pistols that were on the edge of a window.He then seen a laptop and used it to find out the location of his pokemon.After several minutes of searching, he found out that his pokemon from the Orange Islands are kept somewhere in this building.

Leon then took out his sword to test it.He thrusted it, and a line of fire appeared."Strange." Leon thought.He left the room, going to where his pokemon were kept.Some how, when the DNA was injected, he is able to do the attacks Houndoom can, and some other extra moves.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 2:09 PM
I closed the door and returned to the room with the laptop. I kept learning more about us. Suddenly... an alarm appeared on the right-down corner. It was a red dot. I clicked on it and a window appeared. "Silent Alarm ON... Police will reach current destination in 10 minutes" apepared.

"oh great..." I expressed as I grabbed the laptop, closed it, and found a backpack for the laptop. I put the laptop in the backpack and I put the backpack on my back. I used Hyper Beam on the roof and it exploded. My psychic barrier protected me from the pieces of the destroyed roof. I was about to fly away from there, but I looked around. I knew I was enough powerful to destroy the world... but my good side was controlling me, so...

I grabbed a microphone that announced anything in the whole building. I decided to just tell the others about the police. "Dear Projects... I'm someone like you and I'm going to sat something... the police will be here in 10 minutes. I suggest that all of we escape... but... I'm leaving right away... so, if anyone would like to find me or need me... I'm going to be in a town called Reckville." I announced and looked at the hole I made. I jumped and my wings started flapping. I was flying. I looked at the building and looked at th horizon, and I saw cities. I only flew away from the building. To Reckville.

July 11th, 2005, 2:17 PM
*Terjin felt a shock come from the room where he was hiding.He then heard a voice saying the police was coming in 10 minutes.Terjin shucfled and started to walk torewards the room.*

"Police?That cant be good...Maybe I'll have to go to Reckville;even if its name is pretty unpleasnt."

*Terjin made it to the room and looked up.There was debris from the destroyed room all over.Terjin jumped and was picked up by the wind that was coming from the hole.He went up and landed on the roof.He looked around and saw a figure flying away from him.He sighed and waited to see what else might happen.*

July 11th, 2005, 3:10 PM
Leon heard someone say that the police is coming in 10 minutes.He rushed through the building using agility, looking for his pokemon.Then he found a large locked door.Leon took out his sword and thrusted it into the door, the fire was slowly melting the door.

Leon had three minutes left, so he opened all the pokeballs and opened his mouth.A flame came out, and slowly, it became a huge beam of fire.The metal wall was melting, and the pokemon ran out to their trainers.Leon looked at all the pokemon and found out none were his.With 1 minute left, Leon used agility and was out of sight in a instant.He was heading torwards the closest town in sight, which was Reckville.Leon wanted to find his pokemon first, then he would focus on another goal.

July 11th, 2005, 3:22 PM
It was cold. Rine's very blood seemed frozen as it made its way through his veins. As consciousness slowly entered the youth's mind, his wintery azure eyes slitted open. Suspended in a glass tube, Rine silently observed his surroundings. Icicles and frost lay thickly over the walls, ceiling and floor of the area. The room he was in seemed void of life, though an array of thick cords could be seen as well as a type of control panel. In one corner lay an object--a sheathed sword. Though he could see no one, the sounds of chaos could be heard outside the room. As Rine's awareness gradually increased, he realized a sudden distaste for his enclosure and a desire to be free. The male slammed his right arm against the tube. Ice swiftly spread over the glass before shattering the structure. Falling to the ground on his knees, Rine tore a breathing mask away from his face. But, as he stood, his glance passed over a shard of ice lying beside him. He recoiled. What the . . .

The door to the room swung open as a man cried out, "A. Zero has awakened, too, sir! We need to restrain him before--" A blast of freezing air slammed him into the wall of the outside hall. Rine approached him silently and deliberately, his cat-like eyes focused on his prey. Then it was you . . . You did this to me! The scientist fell to the ground, his blood turned to ice.

Casting his gaze about, Rine's eyes narrowed. If I'm to leave here, I should do it soon. The morph stepped back into the frozen room as he gathered energy about his right hand. It was then his eyes passed over the weapon lying a few feet away. What . . . is that?

Two minutes later, both Pokemorph and katana were gone, leaving only a gaping hole in the floor, sealed with ice.

July 11th, 2005, 3:28 PM
Yeroc heard all the commotion about the police and began to get a little frightened. He figured he might as well go to that town named Reckville. He ran up to a wall and sliced it the letter x into it to loosen it up, ran back from it, then ran towards as fast as he could and dropkicked it to bust through.

"Awwww out of that place finally.....now which way is this place?"

July 11th, 2005, 3:51 PM
Orav stood still for a moment out of the announcment. Then without a word, she turned and faced the blank wall. She raised her hand and used Shadow Ball again to blast a hole in the wall. She left the lab quickly with only a glance back. "Reckville. I'll go. But I won't hang around." She turned and ran with her new speed towards Reckville. It didn't take long. She increased her speed occasionally with Quick Attack but for the most part kept a steady pace. She stopped at the entrance to the town and looked around. The announcment she heard made her heart skip. What would normal people think of her? Fear. Of course that was the answer. What about the ones that knew her? She wouldn't think about that. It was the part of a past that no longer held much meaing for her.

July 11th, 2005, 3:53 PM
I heard the announcement and decided to leave everyone. I made myself go invisible to everyone and started flying toward the nearest town, whether or not it was this 'Reckville' or not, anyplace was better than here, and if worst came to worst, I knew I could make my tail and ears turn invisible to lead a normal life again. Or as normal as it could be. I knew I'd have to start over, but anyplace was new to me. I flew off into the west, miles upon miles between me and my destination.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 4:18 PM
ooc: whoa whoa whoa wait Tranitar18... Reckville still doesn't know about us... the police just went to the lab, that was reaaaaally far away from Reckville. In Reckville there are no tanks or any police unit or military unit... yet...

ic: I saw on the way to Reckville... a near town, I flew above it, and made sure no one saw me. But a nuts was flying a miltary jet near the lab. There was a long way to Reckville... so I flew faster than ever. In 45 minutes... I reached my hometown... now a city. It was peaceful... and I made sure, they didn't know about us. I was decided to not take the spotlight and point to ourselves. I landed in a dark alley and hid my wings. I walked to the police station and announced that the 'pokmorphs' were at the other side of the state. They believed me and they commanded any police and military unit to the other side of the giantic land.

I looked around and saw... mementos. I remember when I used to play with my friends there. I looked around and nobody appeared to remember me. I walked over to a coffe shop and sat there. A beutiful woman walked over at me and asked me "Good evening sir... would you like something to drink?". I looked at her and decided something. "a moka cappuccino with chocolate" I replied. The drink was on my table really fast, and the woman smiled at me.

July 11th, 2005, 4:42 PM
OOC: I deleted the last two posts i did (which were about the military knowing about Poke-Morphs coing to Reckville).

IC: When Leon arived in Reckville, Leon used agility and hid in a dark alley.Since there was no way Leon could hide his tail without a cloak, and he didn't have a cloak, he had to hide in the alleys.Leon then climbed a fence to the other side of the alley.He then used agility to get to the next alley.

Leon then looked for a cloak.He found one fall from a person going into a department store.Leon used agility and grabbed the cloak and gone back into the dark alley.Leon then put the cloak on and wandered to find any info about his pokemon.

July 11th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Yeroc used quick attack to dash towards the town called Reckvillle. When he arrived he moved his blades back into his arms and giving a grim face with an "Owwwww!"

"Now where is that guy," he said starting to walk around. "This place isn't very exciting....just a town."

July 11th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Leon seen a building similar to the lab he was in but it was smaller.Leon jumped to the top of the small building and used flamethrower.He gone in and found nothing important, he exited the building and continued looking for his pokemon.He used agility to get around town faster.But he didn't find his pokemon.

July 11th, 2005, 6:05 PM
*Terjin held out his arms and flappedhis arms around.He was up in the air higly and glided slowy down to Reckville.He looked around and saw may others going in the same direction.He arrived in a small fountion in the the middle of the city after a while.He looked around and crept around slowy looking for anybody else.*

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 6:19 PM
I left the coffe shop... they tough I was new in town so they let me go without paying. I looked around and put my hands in my long coat's pockets. Reckville wasn't a town anymore... and I was proud of my hometown. I went to my house, adn they were selling it. I wondered how much I stayed there... traansforming into this. I went to a man infront of he house that was cleaning the front yard. "Good evening sir... um... are you the owner of this house?" I asked him.

"Yes indeed... why?" he replied. "You see... I'm Max Hunter... so this house kinda... its mine" I replied to him. "oh... then its yours" he said to me, then, a truck came and apparently, his family was there. "bye" he added and got in the truck. They left and I was alone in my old house. The man left the keys of the house on the door. I opened the door and walked in my old home. Grabbed the keys and locked the door.

July 11th, 2005, 6:33 PM
Orva walked around town for a while examining the shops. She entered a resteraunt and got a quick bite to eat. The people seemed a bit warey because she was covering her face. "Thank you." She said in a kinder voice than she had used so far. She payed quickly and left. After wandering around for about half an hour she came to a motel. She was a bit worn out. It would take some time to get used to the way she was now and adjust to her new powers. She was still a little sore and some rest be good for her.

July 12th, 2005, 3:51 AM
I silently landed in an alleyway and allowed myself to become visible again, but keeping my ears and tail invisible as to not attract attention. I wraped my tail around my waist so no one would hit it, and be curious. I grew bored and decided to go find me some new clothes. I walked into a department store and looked around until I saw a pair of jeans and a shirt that would fit me. I took them into the dressing room, put them on and removed the tags. I used my psychic abilities to take off the ink-filled tag that keeps people from stealing it and headed out for a walk around town.

July 12th, 2005, 7:34 AM
*Terjin looked up.It was already starting to get dark,and the police might come to Reckville next.He started to walked around the city,seeing may people stare at him from afar.He had wrapped up his feet so they didnt look so supcious.He looked up and sighed.*

"I wonder if that guy just brought us here to trick us?Maybe his a liar and is on the police's side...hmhm...In anycase I've more important things to find out."

*Terjin looked back and tryed to decided wheter or not he should go back to lab and invetegate.*

July 12th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Some distance away from the lab in a forest, a pillar of ice suddenly burst from the ground. Opening itself, the ice allowed a Glalie Pokemorph to spring out. Gazing about him and sensing various presences, Rine realized that the escaped morphs all seemed to be moving in the same direction. Logic would tell escaped prisoners to move in different directions . . . so, these escapees must be heading toward a specific goal. He gripped his katana in his hand. I wonder what it is.

With a wave of his hand, Rine caused the tower of ice to vanish. I've nothing to lose by following those others, I suppose. Not hesitating, the Pokemorph began to dash through the forest after the others.

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 11:13 AM
It was night now, and I was going to know more about them. I decided to do that tomorrow. I took my home's key and walked out. I closed and locked the door and looked aorund. That was my home... and I wondered if I was going to live normally again. I went to a dark alley, and uncovered my hidden wings. They gave a blue aura. I jumped and started flying. I flew over Reckville to know better my hometown. I think people would see a blue dot flying through the sky.

July 12th, 2005, 5:34 PM
Orva left the motel when it got dark. She wandered the streets with her tail around her waste and her hands in her pockets. She took her hood down because most people were at home in bed by now. She left the town and looked around. "Where to?" She said quietly. There was no point in leaving Reckville just yet so she stayed near it. The wind blew gently as she gazed at the moon. After a while she sighed and pulled her hood back up adn headed back into town.

July 13th, 2005, 10:03 AM
His sapphire eyes glancing warily about, Rine entered the edge of Reckville. What is this place? Turning his gaze down toward himself, he gripped his katana tightly. Wherever it is, I don't think they're used to people like me showing up. The first thing I'll probably need is a more normal outfit--and one that can hide me better. The Glalie morph paused. Though he had earlier been distracted, he now noticed his left arm. Before he had been captured, he had an articificial limb of plastic and often-malfunctioning electronics. Now, it was pure ice. Slowly testing his hand, Rine expression became tainted with displeasure and distaste. I suppose it moves well enough, but . . . He stared silently toward the ground.

Lowering his hand, Rine turned his gaze away from the ice limb. Biting his lip with his pale fangs, the male ventured into the street before suddenly stopping as he noticed another being. It was an Umbreon morph.

July 13th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Orva turned. It was another morph. Ice, a Glalie. He didn't look familiar to her but she was sure he had been one of the morphs from the lab. Her eyes flashed but she did not consider another morph to be a threat. "Who are you?" She asked quietly. Her voice was no longer so harsh but it was dark and quiet. Well that was to be expected when she was part dark Pokemon now.

July 13th, 2005, 10:19 AM
OOC: I'm feeling lazy right now so this is going to be in 3rd person...

IC: Brad started walking around town, searching for the guy he had briefly met. He wondered where he could have ran off to in this dump of a town. He used his psychic abilities to look through buildings in hopes of finding him. As he made his way toward the park, he finally gave up looking so close to the ground. He made his tail and ears reappear and took off, flying just barely high enough to clear the buildings. Sure his pink aura had returned, but he didn't care, he wanted the sicko's who did this to him to find him, so he could return the favor.

July 13th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Lowering his sheathed katana to his side, Rine said, "My name--" He paused, surprised as he found his voice tainted by a rough grate and a slight hiss. Shaking his head head slightly, he restated, "My name is Rine." At the least, I think it was . . .

The male paused to study the Umbreon morph before him. She doesn't appear to be planning any type of attack . . . But, one can never be too cautious. Attempting to calm his voice and maintain a level tone, Rine questioned, "And, who are you?"

July 13th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Orva considered for a moment. "My name, is Orva. At least it used to be. But now, I think my name will be Twilight in honor of my Umbreon who was killed when I was captured." She paused then continued in a softer tone, "Who were you before they got you?"

July 13th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"I . . . I think my name might have been Rine Yuki, but I'm not sure." The Glalie morph stared quietly down toward the cement sidewalk. "Honestly, I can't remember." He gave a soft, humorless laugh as a sad, eerie smile entered his features. "I've never been a Pokemon trainer--and never thought I'd be a Glalie, of all things." The smile vanished as he seemed to regain his composure. "By your mention of an Umbreon, I assume you were a trainer?"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I saw a pink aura moving just above the buildings. it must be the guy I met in the building I tought as I started to go down. I hovered behind him with a smile, "Hello... what are you doing here?" I asked him with my dark and cold voice... the transformation changed my personality. "if we are going to talk... I prefer to talk on a building... since we can be seen if you don't turn off your little aura" I added. I made the aura of my wings disappeared as I said that.

July 13th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Yes I was." Twilight replied with a small nod. "But I can't remember much. I don't want to remember much. I don't have much of a past anymore." She shrugged and became absorbed in her own thoughts for a minute. Then she came back to light adn looked up. "Are you intending to stay with the other morphs? I'm not sure if I am. "I'll wait before I make my desision."

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 12:08 PM
I felt many other morphs in town. "so... it looks like the morphs in the building did heard my announcement... well... I just..." started talking until I saw a little old woman crossing the street. I flew on a building to try to stay hidden. "well... I wonder if I can be invisible?" I added as I noticed that the woman was gone.

July 13th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"I doubt it . . . " Rine thoughtfully fingered the hilt of the Ice Katana. "You're the only other morph I've met anyway." Shifting his cold, cat-like gaze, he stared directly toward Twilight's eyes. "And, even among the morphs, I'm still rather different." He raised his left arm, its icy surface glinting faintly in the starlight. His pale ice mask and dark ears seemed to shimmer with a dark, wintery light. "Most of the others could rejoin society if they tried, but I couldn't. And, I've no reason to hold them back."

July 13th, 2005, 12:16 PM
*Terjin walked around town after getting a small bite to eat from a nearby resarant.Lucky enough for him,he hada couple of poke-dollars on him.He threw away the wrapping of his buger in a waste basket when he noticed to odd looking people.One had an ised arm while the other was dark and had a hood.He so that they we 'nt normal before so walked over to them,being careful not to attarct too much attention.*

July 13th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"I don't think I could rejoin society. I have a tail, ears,..." Twilight pulled her hood down reveiling her long Umbreon ears. "I can't hide that unless I keep my hood up and my tail wrapped around my waste. Besides, I don't think I'd want to go back." She pulled her hood back up and sighed. "I'm going to head back into town now. Maybe I can locate the Lugia morph that made the announcment."

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I was getting bored... even I spent a great time flying... I just looked at half of the new city. My wings started to glow blue again and I hovered on the building. "if I wish to know this city as the back of my hand as before... I better fly faster" I expressed as I flew high into the sky and flew as fast as I could above the great city. I noticed I was leaving like a blue line behind me. It was beautiful... the whole city was like a field of golden lights.

July 14th, 2005, 8:59 AM
Glancing toward an approaching Murkrow morph, Rine lowered his left arm. Speaking quietly to Twilight, he nodded slightly. "Then it was a Lugia morph who had us come here? It would be interesting to meet such a being." His eyes remaining warily on the Murkrow morph, the Glalie Pokemorph fell silent, holding his katana in a loose, yet ready manner.

July 14th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Twilight nodded looking towards the sky. A blue streak moved across it. She twitched her ears slightly and stared for a moment. Her sharp eyes told her it was the Lugia morph. She was also aware of a Murkrow morph nearby. He, she ignored. "He seems to be having fun." Twilight commented looking back towards Rine. Then she inclined her head slightly and headed back towards Reckville.

July 14th, 2005, 1:48 PM
"Hmhmhm that must be the guy...."

*Terjin walked throught the other two pokemorphs.He studied them both quickly and continued walking.He stopped on the other side of the street and crouched down.He flapped his amr once and then jumped up.He started to flapp around,still not use to flying and started to go up.He meet up to the level of thge lugia's blue line and started to flew foreward,being careful to not to fall or go to fast.*

"Lets just see where your headed......"

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 2:11 PM
wow... I never tought that flying above a city was going to be... so fun I tought and continued flying. I suddenly felt someone following me. I just looked behind me and saw a morph. I landed on a very tall building... or atleast the tallest one and looked at the morph who was following me. "who are you?" I asked him, since it was boy, and apparently, it was a Murkrow morph.

July 14th, 2005, 2:26 PM
*Terjin landed on the nearby tallbuilding since he was discovered.He had a rather hard landing and quickly got up.He glared at the Lugia morph.*

"I'ld like to ask you the same thing.My name Terjin and for some reason,I have these wings and a bunch of other un-wanted gifts.Do you know why?It seems you may have being in that lab too...."

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 2:35 PM
so he was in that lab too I tought as I kept staring at him. "My name is Max... was named Project 707 in the lab but I plan to leave all that behind... I want to start a new life... what about you? do you have any plans here in Reckville?" I replied to Terjin.

July 14th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Leon walked slowly around Reckville for no reason.He knew his pokemon weren't in any area in Reckville he can find, so he was thinking about leaving Reckville, but he forgot to check one suspisous building.It was one of the largest buildings in the town.The walls were concrete and there several windows about 5 feet tall and one foot wide on each side of the building.

Leon decided to walk to the area he wanted to go to this time, insted of using agility.When Leon arived, he found out that the building was closed, so he was looking for another way in.Leon ran looking for another entrance, but there was none, so Leon decided to wait till the building is open.

July 14th, 2005, 9:50 PM
"Start a new life?No thanks.I'ld think I just going to get too the bottom of who this and try and find my way to normality.I dont know many girls who likes a dude with wings.The only thing is;I dont know where to start..Any bright ideas 707?"

*Terjin yanwed and stresched his arm was he waited from Max's answer.*

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 9:55 PM
"don't call me 707!" I replied. That codename made me remember of the pain in the building... and anyway... I didn't like it. "well... anyway... you can't do anything... I killed the one who created us... but... in my house I have the laptop he used... so... visit me if you want information" I added looking at Terjin crossing my arms.

July 14th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Whats wrong,alittle nickname too much?If you say so...I guess I'll think of something else to call you.His laptop might tell some info but probably not how to get back to normal.Which means I might be struck as a crow until the day I die....what luck."

*Terjin sighed and put his hand behind his head.He looked up at the sky to see a wondefully stary night.He then turned back to Max.*

"Where's this laptop you said about?"

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"my house" I replied with a cold voice. "I possibly there's no cure until now... but if I investigate enough and found how they transformed us... I think that with some time I should be albe to know how to transform us... but... for now, I wish to live normally until this new body starts to bother me" I added still with a cold voice.

July 14th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Your house?How nice.Well if you rather wait I guess I'll have to stick to thisblasted form for while aswell.If its no bother...I suggest we get going.Unless your waiting for the others...I recongnize your voice.Your the one that told us to come here...arent you?"

*Terjin walked over to the edge of the building,ready to take flight at any moment.*

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"I told you to come here?! hahahaha .... I said that if you need me... anyway... since this new body doesn't bother me... I will wait since... we killed everyone in the lab and I said to the police that we are at the other side of the world... well... not the world... but it's very far anyway... so... if you need me or whatever... just follow the blue line" I replied with the cold voice... but like I was talking kinda normally, I was like talking like I was a villian trying to kill anyone. My wings started to glow blue again and I jumped. I started to fly again and I planned to return to my house.

July 14th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"If.. you say so bugger."

*Terjin crouched and took in a deep breathe.He jupmed off the building and held out his arms.He flaped them up until he wasat about the smae level as Max.He stood flapping and rode on the air current.The cloak stread out and made him look like batman but he didnt care.*

July 15th, 2005, 11:34 AM
As both the Umbreon and Murkrow morph left, Rine turned away and started toward a different area of the city. Quietly making his way out of an alley, the male paused. A store . . . with the lights still on. I suppose that means it's open. Lightly running his index finger over one of his stone ears, the Glalie morph sighed softly. I hope I don't draw too much attention.

Cautiously approaching the store, Rine lightly pushed the glass door open before slipping inside. As the door swung open, a bell hanging over the doorway rang, causing the Pokemorph to stiffen. Swiftly turning away as the cashier glanced toward him, Rine ducked behind a shelf. Though I may seem odd to the workers here right now . . . They'll probably think I'm even stranger once they actually see me. Again sighing, the Glalie morph straightened and began to view the area about him.

Carefully making his way down an aisle, Rine turned his gaze upward to the signs hanging above. I hope I'll be able to find what I'm looking for.

July 15th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Since it was almost midnight, Leon decided to just go inside the building, that was closed.The door was made of diamond, so it was hard to get in the building.There were 2 doors on each side of the hallway he was in, and he didn't know which one to choose, so he picked the left side first, then he would check the right side.

He opened the door when he gone to the left end of the hallway.Taking out his murasama, he sliced the door in half and gone inside, only to find a larger room with 2 elevators, 1 staircase, and several cameras in the building.Leon then destroyed the cameras, and started walking up the staircase.

July 15th, 2005, 2:46 PM
Twilight entered the motel room she rented. She sat down on the bed and stared at the wall for a while. "What should I do? Stick around or head off on my own. I want to talk to the Lugia morph first but he's having too much fun flying all over the city. I can't fly so I'm out of luck right now. I guess my best option would be to wait until morning." The young morph sighed and flopped on her back staring at the ceiling. "Night Chikorita." She rolled over and closed her eyes. A sharp sting began to burn her eyes and she pressed her face into the pillow. Soon she fell asleep.

July 15th, 2005, 6:06 PM
Leon decided to check the second floor of the building he was in first.He opened the door, and seen more cameras.Leon still was holding his murasama, so he used it to destroy the cameras.There was a door on the other side of the room, and it was the only door, so Leon gone to it.Leon seen lights in the room so he guessed that there was people in the room.Leon looked through a small hole in the wall and seen that there were six sciencetists, and 13 more people in the room.The room was large and themed like a labratory, but it was made of marble mostly, insted of metal.

Leon seen that there was pokemon in there, but he didn't see his pokemon.Leon then gone and checked the third floor, but he didn't see his pokemon.The he checked the fourth floor, and seen people in a room like the one he seen before, but there wasn't pokemon.Leon then was walking up the stairs.There was only 3 more floors to check, but it was unlikely Leon would find his pokemon.

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 7:24 PM
I saw that the murkrow... Terjin was following me. I stopped and looked at him. "look... get a place to spend the night... because I'm planning to sleep right now, so... see ya" I said to him with a cold voice as I flew faster and reached my home. I landed on the roof of my house, and jumped to a nearby dark alley. I hid my wings, and walked in my house. I locked the door and went to the laptop of the man in the lab. I took it and sat down on a chair, and I started to know more about the other morphs.

July 15th, 2005, 8:00 PM
Leon was on the fivth floor, and seen 2 two rooms with the doors open.One had 4 security guards in there, and the other room had one person in there, but he was looking at something on a computer of his, so Leon could sneak past the person.Leon walked quietly past the person on his computer and then seen another door.Leon opened the door and seen a small room.His pokemon weren't there, so he decided to check the sixth floor.Leon didn't find his pokemon still.So Leon checked the final floor, and didn't find his pokemon.Since it was almost 3:00 AM, Leon gone out of the building, but since going through the way he came in might attract attention, he decided to jump out of the window and slide on the wall to the ground floor.Unfortunatly, he fell off the wall when he was on the third floor, however, Leon wasn't hurt much.Leon then rented a room at one of the hotels in Reckville.

July 15th, 2005, 8:53 PM
"Gee how nice...."

*Terjin dove off and roughly landed .He brushed himself off and continued on.He looked around and saw a small motel around.He walked to the back andsaw that a window was open.He sighed and jumped up,greating some distance with hiswings.He made it inside and looked around.He saw no one and was relived as he threw himslef on the bed.*

July 16th, 2005, 3:29 PM
OOC: I guess I should so this...I'm probably wont be online for a while after monday....maybe a week? I'll leave control of my charcther to anyone but,try not to make me look so stupid

Electric Hero
July 17th, 2005, 6:24 PM
ooc: ok... see ya...

ic: I spent a lot of time knowing more about the other morphs, until I realized it was past midnight. I shut down the laptop and went to my new room. And... unfortunately... it was as I left it. I remembered when I was young and spent a lot of time there... playing with my Pikachu... I miss him.

Alter Ego
July 18th, 2005, 6:19 AM
OOC: I'd better start catching up.

"Stupid, egg-head scientists making a stupid lab with a stupid slash-proof door, forcing me to dig a stupid tunnel through the stupid floor with my stupid claws." Zac grumbled at the incovenience as bored his way through the seemingly endless layers of dirt and rock that surrounded him. Luckily, considering the circumstances, his transformation had also granted him a Sandslash's keen eyesight and sense of underground direction in addition to the handy set of claws. As Zac had covered what he considered a sufficient distance he started tunneling towards the surface.

Now what? As he scooped away the last layer of ground between himself and the outside world Zac found himself in the middle of a, fortunately deserted, road. Judging by the dim lighting it was about midnight. In the hopes of discovering something about his whereabouts Zac made his way to a nearby sign.

Reckville, huh? Zac scratched his head. Geography had never been his strong suit, but A city is a city he figured And I'm tired. With a reasonable amount pokdollars (He had scavenged them from the bodies back at the lab) jingling in his pocket Zac started making his way into the city, hoping to find a place to rest.

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 3:20 PM
I threw myself onto my bed and staretd to think in what to do tomorrow... maybe I will search the rest of us I tought. Living as a pokemorph was hard... you needed to live in a secret... always trying to make something up to hide your real 'you'. After some seconds, I fell asleep in a deep tought.

ooc: Hurricane Emily is going to cross the Mexican Gulf... so like I live near the place where Emily is going to hit first... I'm possibly not going to be online so much like before... so... oh well... just telling ya.

July 18th, 2005, 9:00 PM
OOC: Well good luck when Emily hits. Umm I can't post till it's morning in the RPG so no IC right now.

July 21st, 2005, 6:03 PM
OOC: HOLY!!!! I'm so sorry i didn't start...well i'll try to catch up to you guys as soon as possible, that is if i can still be in...anyway i guess i'll go ahead and start...

Charmz was awaken by the sound of people in lab coats, he could barely think because of the pain. He slowly gained conciousness and noticed he was held captive."What the...where am I? Ahhh! NO!". Charmz grew angry as memories began to rush his mind. He could remember nothing but how he was stunned and taken by people. He overheard the scientists talking about what happened with other experiments, he was going to soon be killed by them if he didn't escape, so he only thought of it. He gained a burst of strength and spread his wings to the extent. His wings broke the glass that caged him. He lit up in flames and the glass quickly melted. He quickly lashed his clawlike hands and a scientist attempting to go near him. He launched a scorching hot flame upward and created a large hole outward. He jumped up and launched over the building. "What....what am I?" said Charmz. He hovered over and flew to a random area, he found other creatures looking somewhat like him at a distance. "Maybe they can help me.." he thought. He flew towards them at a great speed, trying to catch up.