PDA

View Full Version : Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

22sa
September 13th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Talk about anything here.:D

Kairi
September 13th, 2003, 07:31 PM
The old one was only eleven pages long on a forty view, but okay...

^_^;

On a view of the reference, the agreed length was only seven pages or so... I guess you're right. Plus a new one after the Get-Together is good.

22sa
September 13th, 2003, 07:35 PM
The old one was only eleven pages long on a forty view, but okay...

^_^;

On a view of the reference, the agreed length was only seven pages or so... I guess you're right. Plus a new one after the Get-Together is good.
7 pages on a 25posts base right?

That means less than 200 posts. O_O

Kairi
September 13th, 2003, 07:36 PM
That's a forty base I think. Any less would be too few.

22sa
September 13th, 2003, 08:20 PM
That's a forty base I think. Any less would be too few.
So around 300/thread.:D

It's less messy if we start a new one every now and than too.:)

StarLightUmbreon
September 13th, 2003, 10:45 PM
So more threads will be restarted as new ones. So what do we talk about?

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Hmmm... I dunno. =P Anyone have any strange dreams?

I had one when I went to a Chinese resturant in the US and I spoke Chinese to the waiters, and they didn't understand me. n_n; That was one of my more boring dreams. XD

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 10:13 AM
who missed me , sorry i couldnt stay at the get together ..........
who noticed i was gone??

latiosspud
September 14th, 2003, 10:19 AM
who missed me , sorry i couldnt stay at the get together ..........
who noticed i was gone??
To be honest I didn't realize you were gone because there was too many people.

Rift
September 14th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Hmmm... I dunno. =P Anyone have any strange dreams?

I had one when I went to a Chinese resturant in the US and I spoke Chinese to the waiters, and they didn't understand me. n_n; That was one of my more boring dreams. XDi had a dream onse that i was in a car and Godzilla stepped on me, and then i woke up...^_^;

DragonTrainer
September 14th, 2003, 11:44 AM
I had a dream were I was chased by chuckie the doll.

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 11:46 AM
i had a dream onse that i was in a car and Godzilla stepped on me, and then i woke up...^_^;
Did it hurt a lot Scott XD.
Well I cant remember most of of my dreams.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 11:47 AM
i feel so small here at PC ................................

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 12:04 PM
PC is not that small... well it feels gigantic for the 10 min i participated in for the gathering... from the time you start typing your post til you finish posting, you realize 5 ppl has posted ahead of you already... then you try to catch up and the same thing happens... and on and on.
it's hard to see who's there yesterday...

i only remember what i feel about my dreams, usually nightmares and dreams that aren't so good... i don't remember the content of it though.

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Darn.. I went shopping today... It's now 4:00 PM.... Did I miss anything?

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:07 PM
no i mean i feel SMALL , like im an ant and u guys are like ........ dinosuars .................... like towards being known here at PC .... i dont feel very popular , and to ppl who have negativity please keep them comments to ur selves

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 12:20 PM
no i mean i feel SMALL , like im an ant and u guys are like ........ dinosuars .................... like towards being known here at PC .... i dont feel very popular , and to ppl who have negativity please keep them comments to ur selves
Well we have been here for a long time.

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 12:26 PM
PC seems pretty big to me now. I been here a very very long time so far... :D

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 12:30 PM
if joining dates make someone feel big or small... then people like Haruka are like T-rex, and i'm the little mosquito beside them then... I only joined one month earlier than you Dizzy...

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:31 PM
it felt larger before but know it feel like .... empty sorta

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 12:40 PM
My dreams are all crap, I don't remember any of them.-_-;;;

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Take this for example. I am a member Since November 10th, 2002.. So I am a member for a long time... you guess already.... :D

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 12:42 PM
if joining dates make someone feel big or small... then people like Haruka are like T-rex, and i'm the little mosquito beside them then... I only joined one month earlier than you Dizzy...I always though you joined before me, but I just saw the day you joined on the old PC and its June 2nd.
I joined Feb. 24th (I think it was the 24th).

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 12:43 PM
I am a member on... June... somewhere around June 10th or something similar to that. You see i'm just a 3 month year old newbie unlike the rest of you (almost) 1 year old veterans...

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I am a member on... June... somewhere around June 10th or something similar to that. You see i'm just a 3 month year old newbie unlike the rest of you (almost) 1 year old veterans...
Lol cool, you only joined 12 days after me and I joined 12 days after Kairi XD

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:45 PM
ive been a member since july 20th 03 ^^ .......... I want my posts back !

latiosspud
September 14th, 2003, 12:46 PM
I've been a member since February 24th two days after Arcanine.

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Well this month (when it comes around to the 24th) will be my 7th month here on PC.

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Posts back... nots not fair then. It's not fair that I have to start over and you have all your post back. :(

no offence.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:49 PM
i dont have my posts back , that guy deleted other chat twice and i lost like 300+ posts , thats not fair althogh it was an accident but i dont wanna sound immature , and im fine with it ^^

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Posts back... nots not fair then. It's not fair that I have to start over and you have all your post back. :(

no offence.
??? What are you talking about. I though you got over that post count thing.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 12:52 PM
i dont have my posts back , that guy deleted other chat twice and i lost like 300+ posts , thats not fair althogh it was an accident but i dont wanna sound immature , and im fine with it ^^
That sucks still, I lost 1905 in total and 405 are from new PC. -_-

latiosspud
September 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
I only lost 70 posts in my whole time at PC :laugh:

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Ok Steve didnt deleted Other Chat, there was a DB error at the same time he was fixing it.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:55 PM
its ok though , even thought it sucks you hve to take thing the way it comes at you .... oh sorry if i was wrong arcanine , gee i didnt know that but know i know ^^

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Ok Steve didnt deleted Other Chat, there was a DB error at the same time he was fixing it.
Lol I don't believe that... -_-

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:56 PM
well know i know , sorry if i was wrong , anyway ..... how was that get together , did u notice i was gone ?

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 12:57 PM
well know i know , sorry if i was wrong , anyway ..... how was that get together , did u notice i was gone ?
Yes, you told us you went to your friends party....

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:59 PM
yea i did , there was loud music ........ and the cops came lol it was so fun ^^

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Lol I don't believe that... -_-
Ok then how come I saw a DB error right before Other Chat got deleted, and it will ask you "are you sure you want to delete this".

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Ok then how come I saw a DB error right before Other Chat got deleted, and it will ask you "are you sure you want to delete this".
Opps... Everyone makes mistakes.. Noone is perfect... That hows life goes.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 01:08 PM
um ...... ok , anyways ......... my there was some car parked on the side walk like right on it , and there was like mad ppl outside , the music was so loud ^^ but thats techno , oh yea and theere was a DDR contest

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 01:10 PM
It doesn't matter Arcanine, they are the ones responsible X_X;;

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 01:15 PM
It doesn't matter Arcanine, they are the ones responsible X_X;;
Well im not droping it on Steve.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 01:17 PM
i thought this database was suposed to be DB error free lol ........ its going to be a repeat just like the OLD PC isnt it

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Well im not droping it on Steve.
Well you don't have to lol, but this has going on for like almost, a year? x_x;;

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 01:20 PM
anywayz , how do u like the new mature , less of a crybaby , more mature and intellegent less spamming dizzy?????? ........................................ ok anyways

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Sure Dizzy.:/

Has anyone used the buddy list feature on new PC yet?:/ I haven't..

latiosspud
September 14th, 2003, 01:41 PM

I haven'y either...I think buddy lists are a little stupid.

Kyosuke
September 14th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Its an improvement, but you sometimes spam alot, not to be rude or anything.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 01:43 PM
I had one because I use to goto User CP a lot in June for stuff like changing avatars.

Now there's a link to the PM box so ya.:)

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 02:05 PM

Well I started using it the first day.

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 02:25 PM
I started using it... but it doesn't show up.. sadly.

Kairi
September 14th, 2003, 02:29 PM
It's made for huge forums that have three or four-hundred members on at once, so you can see if your friends are on without going through all of the online people. However, when there's only ten to twenty, it's useless.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 02:32 PM
It's made for huge forums that have three or four-hundred members on at once, so you can see if your friends are on without going through all of the online people. However, when there's only ten to twenty, it's useless.
That's basically what I used my last list for.

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Well, I only have one person on my buddy list. lol But I never check it. XD

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 02:38 PM
One name on a buddy list?..

I am planing to add more.. so if I PM you, then you are on my buddy list. ^^;

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Well I got 17 members on my buddy list.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Heh, there's only like 10 members online at once now. It averaged 20+ before August.

Pezz
September 14th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I don't have anyone on my buddlist XD. But, it's all good.

T_T I missed the Get Together, I hate business...

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 04:14 PM
My buddy list is small.... soon I will add more people.. Who wants to be on my buddy list?

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 04:22 PM
hmm lets see whos on my buddy list

theres 22sa , kairi , and thats it ^^

Kyosuke
September 14th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Hmm... my buddy list is empty, I never really payed any attention to it to add anyone. Does anyone want to be on it? ^^

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 04:32 PM
My Buddylist: 22sa, tmbjr, PokeTrainerCarol, pokejungle, Omi Flygon, Arcanine, Miyu-Chan, and some others.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 04:36 PM
um anyone taken any good surveys lately , should i make one?

Kairi
September 14th, 2003, 04:48 PM
I'm on your buddy list? Very cool of you Dizzy. ^_^

I've never used one even at large forums though...still flattering to be on someone else's though.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 04:51 PM
lol , i should add everyone to my buddy list , cuz everyone is my buddy here at PC ,

Arcanine
September 14th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Wate there is only 14 on my list, here it is.

22sa, Haruka, Kairi, Lightning, Master Hyperness, Master Kwesi Nkromah, MoonLight, PPNSteve, Sapphire, Sapphire Latios, Shining Arcanine, Soph, StarLightUmbreon, tmbjr.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I think i will add more people to my buddy list ^^. Lets start with , Arcanine,Haruka,and Frostweaver , Do you guys want to be on my buddy list. If not then just say so.^^ , i think you guys are cool.

Latios Master
September 14th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I have noone on my buddy list, but I think I'll add some people soon...

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Who wants to be added on my buddy list? I dont see the point in having a message board buddy list but i think its cool m its probly used for them PMs.

Latios Master
September 14th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Can I be on it?

My current/new buddy list: Arcanine, Kairi, Haruka, 22sa, Frostweaver, MoonLight, Dizzy, Shigeru-san, Hazuki-san, PokeTrainerCarol.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Sure you can be on it ^^ . im always happy to have people on my buddy list ^^

Soph
September 14th, 2003, 05:55 PM
so far i have arcanine and 22sa on mine.

Timbjerr
September 14th, 2003, 06:32 PM
buddy lists huh? I was just looking through this thread to see who I need to add to my buddy list to regain it to its formor glory...

[EDIT] I counted 11 people once my buddy list was completed...

22sa, Arcanine, Dizzy, Gr8person62, Haruka, Kairi, Kwesi, Pokejungle, Soph, Tsukushi-Chan, and ^^NICK^^

Kairi
September 14th, 2003, 06:38 PM
You can click the PM link on the upper right hand corner to reach the rest of your options, the PM box is actually inside the options, from there you can choose Buddy List etc.

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Very simple... eh?

Why did they remove the Buddy list on the first page of the user cp.. That freature was sooo useful.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Very simple... eh?

Why did they remove the Buddy list on the first page of the user cp.. That freature was sooo useful.
Yea I agree, I wish it was brought back. Now I can't copy the big buddy list I just made!

Kairi
September 14th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure why that graphic was removed...that a question for the admins. Can't you just use http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editlist

to get to it?

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure why that graphic was removed...that a question for the admins. Can't you just use http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editlist

to get to it?
Select all doesn't copy the buddy list on that page, oh well I guess I'll type it out or copy it one by one.:P:)

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 07:38 PM
If you having trouble getting to your User CP, Switch your style set to something else besides defualt or Ralts.

Soph
September 14th, 2003, 07:51 PM
you do all know to ope th buddy list with that little arrow on the top right of the page? its te first one....but u al know that i think.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Fire Master
oni flygon
Kairi
\/ Alphabetical order of what I just added.
Arcanine
Catriona
Dakota
Dizzy
Doctor Itsy
Dratini
DS / StarCaliber
Flame Blaziken
frostweaver
Gr8Person62
Gym Leader Roxanne
Haruka
Hyrule
Jeikobu
Latios Master
latiosspud
Lightning
Miyu-chan
MoonLight
oni flygon
pika12
PokeTrainerCarol
Q Man
Soph
tmbjr
Tsukushi-chan
Yami NiCk
^^Nick^^ v.2.0

Soph
September 14th, 2003, 07:54 PM
wow, thats one heck of a buddy list...whew.

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 07:57 PM
wow, thats one heck of a buddy list...whew.
Woo-hoo! My buddy list hits 30! LOL ^_^;;

MoonLight
September 14th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Wow now that is one big buddy list XD!!

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 11:30 PM
wow... that's (insert any number here) times bigger than my buddy list... i got 0 :p

well i don't believe in a buddy list really... you know who your friends are without writing them down.

Arcanine
September 15th, 2003, 06:28 AM
wow... that's (insert any number here) times bigger than my buddy list... i got 0 :p

well i don't believe in a buddy list really... you know who your friends are without writing them down.
Yea but its to see if one of your buddys in on at the same time you are.

Dizzy
September 15th, 2003, 10:28 AM
its guna take a couple of hours to add every1 ........ but wut the heck , anywayz im back from school ......

Arcanine
September 15th, 2003, 10:44 AM
So how was your day today Dizzy?

Dizzy
September 15th, 2003, 10:50 AM
it sucked , my uncle who works as a teacher for blue house caught me in another house when i wasnt supposed to be , but he let me slide , i have my second game on friday , and im on the debate team , and im going to germany soon ....... so yep theres my day , it was alright

How was your day?

Arcanine
September 15th, 2003, 11:00 AM
it sucked , my uncle who works as a teacher for blue house caught me in another house when i wasnt supposed to be , but he let me slide , i have my second game on friday , and im on the debate team , and im going to germany soon ....... so yep theres my day , it was alright

How was your day?
Slow very slow, well I was working on my site again (its up now but I still got to get the ranks up).

Pezz
September 15th, 2003, 11:06 AM
If anyone cares, my dad was horrible.

I just got my braces chanbged and some braces on my molars, and they really hurt. The braces on my molars dig into the side of my cheeck whenever I open my mouth. I have a horrible swore throat and allergies. On top of that, I have the worst head ache imaginable. I also have lots of homework and I have a lot of stuff to do tonight.

Sometimes, life sucks...

Dizzy
September 15th, 2003, 12:35 PM
i kno , i went for my appointment for braces also , even though ive had them on for months , they kill everytime they put them damm elastics^^......

note to pezz ~ did u get ur wax? , If they give you wax take it , also when the pain gets hard , swish water for 30 seconds everytime it hurts , it works all the time ^^

Miyu-chan
September 15th, 2003, 02:14 PM
I leaving for school, in a few minutes...so my life sucks too. =P I just updated my buddy-list, because I was too lazy yesterday. =D I never thought that anyone would add me. Thanks! >_<

Kairi
September 15th, 2003, 02:30 PM
I never once used wax when I had braces, hmm.

I hated the rubber band part, but I guess it wasn't so bad...

Fire Master
September 15th, 2003, 02:50 PM
my day was bad to. I was going to get contatc lenses but i could not get them in my eye withour somone helping me so i have to wait a month!!! To try again.

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 02:59 PM
I never had braces or Glasses in my life.. I have a perfect life so far.

Kairi
September 15th, 2003, 03:11 PM
You mean perfect health. A perfect life would need much more than just that. ;p

Latios Master
September 15th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Fire Master
oni flygon
Kairi
\/ Alphabetical order of what I just added.
Arcanine
Catriona
Dakota
Dizzy
Doctor Itsy
Dratini
DS / StarCaliber
Flame Blaziken
frostweaver
Gr8Person62
Gym Leader Roxanne
Haruka
Hyrule
Jeikobu
Latios Master
latiosspud
Lightning
Miyu-chan
MoonLight
oni flygon
pika12
PokeTrainerCarol
Q Man
Soph
tmbjr
Tsukushi-chan
^^Nick^^ v.2.0
Wow, I'm on your buddy list! Yay! Thank you! :D

I had an ok day today. The school day seemed a bit long, but I only got a little homework this time instead of tons. All I have is some math to do.

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 04:54 PM
heheheh its school here RIGHT NOW! lol. :P im in the library...im kinda not in class just now...ahem...*cough* anyway, i prolly wont be around PC tomorrow, there is gonna be a teachers strike over here, so we dont have to go to school. tghey want a 30% pay rise over three years, they nevver get it the government to stingy but at least kids get a day off!

Fire Master
September 15th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Sweet you get a day off! The only day i am going to have off is a half day on sept 23!

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Not fair... I have to go to school, but...

I want band again!.. :P

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 04:59 PM
hehehen well term holidays that span for 2 weeks start here next friday, yayayayayayy! only trouble is if i havent got my computer fixed by then ill be mising from here for 2 whole weeks.,,.,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Just fix the computer by yourself.. Then hopefully it will work.. try.

Kairi
September 15th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Are they hardware problems Sophie? Can the computer turn on at alll? Do you still have an ISP at home? What kind?

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:07 PM
ah, no it wont, trust me there. it had a virus., the virus is now gone but the computer mis permantly damaged. badly damaged. to the point my interent is failing to let me do anyting. also a lot of my programs no longer work. i havent even got it just now, its in for repairs it has to be reformatted. im going to lose everythiung, all my files and saved work. they are big files so i cant put them on disk. so i am gonnna lose a LOT of stuff. im real upset about it cos i also have to pay the bill for jy interent connection even though i havent been abnle to use if for a month and my connection costs a lot. so im pretty upset just now.

Latios Master
September 15th, 2003, 05:10 PM
That's too bad, Soph. My computer used to always need fixing back around February. It really irritated me.
Btw, is there going to be a "member of the month voting" for this month?

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Get a CD Burner. That what I do when I have to backup before reinstalling Windows. They are real cheap these days.

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:13 PM
too late. *cries* i just said, i DONT HAVE MY COMPUTER. its already been taken in for repairs. besides which, i have no money. nil. none. kaput. i cant afford nuthin. hey haruka how old are u btw?

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:15 PM
14 but I will be 15 soon.. I get no allowence.. I get everything from my parents, but I cannot buy anything too expensive.

BTW: I got a portable CD Burner.. Just hotwire it and then you can burn disks in a instant. ^_^

Kyosuke
September 15th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I have a internal cd burner, I even installed it myself, after carefully reading the step by step instructions. I got mine for only $49.99.

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:20 PM
hey im older than u, i thought so. u are very mature for 14 haruka.

i get an allowance. soon i will be on a government payment i get wen i turn 16 and THAT is over $200 per fortnight. i just wish they would hurry up and confirm it so i can get paid soon....as my parents have cut my allowance now im old enough for governemnt payments so while they are fiddle faddling around working out my data and sendin a letter sayin "oh yes u can get youth allowance" im getting nil money so im kinda in a tight spot.

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:22 PM
200 dollars per fornight? That doesn't seem that much to live on.. eh?. :(

Latios Master
September 15th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Government payments?! What's that?

Kairi
September 15th, 2003, 05:24 PM
I install everything in my computer without reading the instuctions. Hence I've blown out a few things. ^__^;

Haruka did that Photoshop 7 come with your computer or did you buy it? If you did, wow. Photoshop 7 is a kingly gift, certainly. It's around $700 new.

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:26 PM
I bought it... hmmmmm. I had to use my savings... :P. I have nothing left.. augh... :(

Anyways.. I haven't blow any computers yet. I successfully installed memory on a Macintosh! :D

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:30 PM
government payements....opps i forgot u wouldnt know wat that is. haruka im assuming your remark about it being not much to live on was sarcasm, right? as it alot more than $10 per week which was my allowance from my parents before.

well governemnt payments...how do i explain?m well in astralia there is a company called Centerlink. they deal with govenment payments. for example. if u had been kicked out of home, or your parent couldnt support u or something, then u would go to centerlink and explain the situation and go through a ton of paperowrk and stuff and then u may end upo with a payment basically to support yourself in life. the one im getting is called youth allowance. im not sure why it was introduced, but im not complainoing. anyways, in australia, when u turn 16, if u are still at school and your parents have a low income then you can be eligible fpor something called Youth Allowance. up until u turn 16 parents get something called Child Support or Child Endowment wichg is where the governemnt gives them money to support their kids. when i turn 16, the money my parents get for me is given to me instead, as long as i fit into the criteria to get it, i do, my parents income is under the limit and im 16 and still in school. so wen Centerlink EVENTUALLY finish precessing all the paperwork i had to do, they wll start paying me. and its the goverment who provide the moeny, hence Government Payments. get it now?

Kyosuke
September 15th, 2003, 05:34 PM
That is somewhat similar to welfare, where you have to sign alot of papers and you get money from the government, if you are in finacial difficulties, or don't have a place to live. But eventually you have to pay up.

Latios Master
September 15th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Yes, I do. I'm not sure if that's here in the US.

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:36 PM
you dint have to pay up with youth allowance, which is great!!! i never have to pay back wat i get. we have welfare here. Centerleink is a diferent thing to welfare. but i think they deal with welfare payments....

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Then when you become 16, do you have to cook your own food?

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 05:57 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY would i have to do that?"

Haruka
September 15th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Because you have to buy your own food when you get your own money, right?

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 06:08 PM
no not at all. thank goodness. ui have to get my own closthes and stuff but not food, im still livin at home.

Gr8Person62
September 16th, 2003, 12:04 AM
I'm 14 years old, and I'm already in dept.. I owe someone $1800.. Appearently I can pay them back when I get a job after I finish Uni... So thats good. I have time!

Miyu-chan
September 16th, 2003, 03:25 AM
I'm 14, and I'm not in dept. O.O; I'm just broke. *stares sadly at empty wallet*

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Hey guys , I just got home from skool , it sucked lol .........

Pezz
September 16th, 2003, 11:03 AM
I'm also 14, woot!

Anywho, I am happy, I get to go to a Tigers game tonight with all the Language clubs from my school. Of course, the Tigers will prolly loose like they always do, but at least it will be fun.

I have money, but I'm always afraid to spend it -.-;; I know if I start spending a lot, I will never stop.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 11:05 AM
i almost 14 ..... My team name was chosen by me for my house ^^!!!! its called the tan tigers ......
even though our house rep is a bear

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 11:34 AM
I'm 14 years old, and I'm already in dept.. I owe someone $1800.. Appearently I can pay them back when I get a job after I finish Uni... So thats good. I have time!
Wow $1800 (wate thats not the same over here).
Well im not in dept, im getting my GBA SP (Flame) today so ill be happy. I dont know how much money I got in all my game systems and games.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I see , Id be so happy if i had $100 to go out and buy clothes , Id buy that Fur Coat !! its soooo Nice , its gray leather with White Fir Trimmed ^^! im getting it as soon as i get my next paycheck^^

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Getting any games to go with your new GBA SP Arcanine? I love Final Fantasy Tactics:Advance myself.

How is the flame color? I have had a platinum one since it came out.

Haruka
September 16th, 2003, 12:08 PM
I currently have the sliver one (it's a GBA SP)... I usally play Pokemon Ruby on it... :P

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 12:09 PM
woot , sounds like fun .

Essay Question ~ Why do you like Pc?

I like Pc because the People here Understand me. The people here are caring , mature and are very helpful. Sometimes they Agree with me , sometimes they dont.Finally PC is the Only place were people actually care about my interests.Therefore i like Pc because the people here understand me.

MoonLight
September 16th, 2003, 12:12 PM
That's Cool Arcanine ! I have a Platinum GBA lol it was limited edition so that why i got that one hehe

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 12:14 PM
I should Go out and buy a gameboy right now ^^ , What color shoud i get? Maybe ill get Silver? Do they have Clear?

John Denver
September 16th, 2003, 12:20 PM
I should Go out and buy a gameboy right now ^^ , What color shoud i get? Maybe ill get Silver? Do they have Clear?

Black is always best...yep, and it's the rarest

BOO ya!

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 12:21 PM
You have to get a GBA SP. Those are awesome with the rechargeable battery and the lit screen, it's the way to play Gameboy

There are four colors at the moment:

Black
Platinum (Silver)
Flame (Red)
Black

MoonLight
September 16th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Well they have like color see throug ones can't think of the colors tho ahh what are they XD i can't rem.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Oh , Yes maybe i shoudl get the black one , Rechargable batteries are the best ^^!

Haruka
September 16th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Yea! GBA SP... you gotta get one... I got rid of my GBA because it was crappy. :P

John Denver
September 16th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Well they have like color see throug ones can't think of the colors tho ahh what are they XD i can't rem.

Doh...that gives me bad mammories...I mean memories..

I had a clear GBC...and one day, it up and decided to hate me and disable it's sound...grrr

BOO hooo!

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Yea! GBA SP... you gotta get one... I got rid of my GBA because it was crappy. :P

I dont like GBA originals either , they annoy me with there odd setup , i like the Sp though !

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Getting any games to go with your new GBA SP Arcanine? I love Final Fantasy Tactics:Advance myself.

How is the flame color? I have had a platinum one since it came out.
I didnt get it yet (im getting it today but I dont have it yet).
No im just going to play my Sapphire and Pinball (im trying to save up for the Pokemon games on the GC and the TTT EV).

John Denver
September 16th, 2003, 12:41 PM
"Antiques show the beginning of the world"
~Dakota

Word o' Wisdom

And hey, I like they GBA because it's only 50 bucks :D

BOO ya!

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 12:46 PM
"Antiques show the beginning of the world"
~Dakota

Word o' Wisdom

And hey, I like they GBA because it's only 50 bucks :D

BOO ya!
What 50, its 60 here (I think its 60, I cant remember). Well every one knows why im getting Flame (I hope every one knows XD).

John Denver
September 16th, 2003, 12:49 PM
What 50, its 60 here (I think its 60, I cant remember). Well every one knows why im getting Flame (I hope every one knows XD).

I can't imagine why you would...why don't you get a nice Homosexual Purple Color...

Ugh...why does the GC logo have to be purple....Ruby or Platinum woulda been better...but no....they might as well have made it into a RainBow...

sha-BOO ya!

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 12:53 PM
I can't imagine why you would...why don't you get a nice Homosexual Purple Color...

Ugh...why does the GC logo have to be purple....Ruby or Platinum woulda been better...but no....they might as well have made it into a RainBow...

sha-BOO ya!
*Looks at Dakota funny*
Why dont you send Nintendo an email and ask them way is it purple.

John Denver
September 16th, 2003, 12:56 PM
*Looks at Dakota funny*

I have multiple times...some guy told me to get a life, Miyamoto swore at me and this lady told me my fly was down...

I think they love me :laugh: :D :classic: :) :/ :cross-eye :sleeping: :'(

BOO ya!

Haruka
September 16th, 2003, 12:57 PM
*Looks at Dakota funny*
LOL.. I am the only one that doesn't have GC. :(

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 12:59 PM
You could always get a black or orange one... I have a purple one and it's just fine... >_>

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 01:19 PM
I have a purple GC too.
Well Dakota I think thay dont like you :D.

Latios Master
September 16th, 2003, 01:43 PM
What's a GC? A GameCube? I don't have one, but I want a silver one. Or maybe purple if that's all I can choose from.

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 01:50 PM
The official acronym is GCN though. I use it, I like to be all official. ;p

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 02:09 PM
I now have the Black GBASP!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEeee thank you guys so much for .... telling me to get it ^^

Fire Master
September 16th, 2003, 02:17 PM
i might get a SP because my Dad lost mine and we can't find it seriously! I might get it in Silver

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Who made this a sticky? Kwesi said he didn't want any in Other Chat...

*unstick*

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 02:22 PM
i didnt even knowtice it was stickiefied lol

OMG the Sp is sooo gr8 , its better than the others . I like the little lamp thingy

Frostweaver
September 16th, 2003, 02:36 PM
this was sticky before...?

i also don't have a GCN (what does the N stand for anyway)... i only have my prized computer... i'll seriously be bored to death without it.

So gamecube is actually "GCN" not "GC..." Well speaking of these short terms, do we have a different name for "PS2" the playstation2, and PokeStadium2 "PS2?"

Latios Master
September 16th, 2003, 02:39 PM
I think the "N" in "GCN" stands for "Nintendo".

I have a silver GBASP. I've had it almost since it came out.

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Pokmon Stadium 2 is not referenced nearly as much as the Playstation 2, so not really.

Yes, it got stuck today, and the N stands for Nintendo.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Umm , so what do you guys want to talk about?

Latios Master
September 16th, 2003, 03:26 PM
How about: When is your birthday?
Mine is December 24th, 1987.

22sa
September 16th, 2003, 03:32 PM
How about: When is your birthday?
Mine is December 24th.
I was born October 13th, 1987.

Haruka
September 16th, 2003, 04:16 PM
My birthday is December 18th, 1988.. actally near Arcanine's. :P

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 04:40 PM
My birthday is December 17th, 1988.
Well I got my SP now and its great, im playing it right now.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Minez is November 6th ^^ .. cool huh

Latios Master
September 16th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Wow, all of our birthday's seem to be by each others.

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 04:56 PM
June 12th 1987...but you could check the calender or our profiles. @_@;

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 05:30 PM
i have football tommorow ,well its practice , i hope i win this game lol ..................................... anywayz , im going to be my homerooms representitive , im so happy!!

DragonTrainer
September 16th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Football is awesome!I can't see how people can live without sports.

Kyosuke
September 16th, 2003, 05:47 PM
I missed trying out for 2 teams, because I have to pay $20 for extra curricular activites........ and I had to use that plus a little extra to get my art kit that was $45!

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 05:50 PM
sounds like fun , I play for my school , but i play for my house , its kind of confusin , i play for the tan house bears , my friend plays for the green house cougars ...... weird huh

DragonTrainer
September 16th, 2003, 05:52 PM
I play all sports for my school, though sometimes me and my friend's play backyard sports.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 05:54 PM
my school has weirdness , my friend plays for junior varsity ......... but im just plain regular freshman football.
we only play as a school team against other schools , we usally have face offs w/ 2 differnt houses

DragonTrainer
September 16th, 2003, 05:59 PM
What do you mean by playing two differen't houses?

Latios Master
September 16th, 2003, 06:02 PM
He probably meant 2 other schools, or teams.

DragonTrainer
September 16th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Oh ok.I understand what he meant now.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 06:08 PM
yes its very confusing

In my school there four houses ,Tan,green,blue,gold
each house has a football team, Tan bears , Blue whales , Green cougars , Gold Wolves

If two houses have a face off thats one house against another , but when the school plays another school they take all four house teams and put them into two different school teams Varsity and Junior Varsity Teams^^ simple , i know its not

DragonTrainer
September 16th, 2003, 06:09 PM
OK you totally lost me, but I get the idea.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 12:20 AM
My birthday is December 18th, 1988.. actally near Arcanine's. :P

then shouldn't you be in grade 10 then? (i think you mentioned that you're in grade 9 in a post somewhere) I'm born in Nov 4 1988, and i'm in gr.10 right now... hmm...

i never enjoyed any sports except badmington... i'll never join a schoolteam as i hate sports myself. Personally i don't see the satisfaction or incentive to play sports. Where's the fun in putting a orange ball into a toilet bucket? (the first b-ball game is played with a bucket. However that same type of bucket is used as a "toilet" in china as well...) Some ppl say it's the feeling of achieving something that acts as the incentive to "score" but... i just don't get it.

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 08:23 AM
then shouldn't you be in grade 10 then? (i think you mentioned that you're in grade 9 in a post somewhere) I'm born in Nov 4 1988, and i'm in gr.10 right now... hmm...

i never enjoyed any sports except badmington... i'll never join a schoolteam as i hate sports myself. Personally i don't see the satisfaction or incentive to play sports. Where's the fun in putting a orange ball into a toilet bucket? (the first b-ball game is played with a bucket. However that same type of bucket is used as a "toilet" in china as well...) Some ppl say it's the feeling of achieving something that acts as the incentive to "score" but... i just don't get it.
No see im so far back in the year thay just put my in a grade below me (dont ask me why but thats what thay did when I whent one year to school (I didnt home school that year).

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 10:29 AM
maybe she skipped a grade , you can do that you know , Ugh i have football Practice at 5 , I might Quit the team . What Do you think my academic team name for tan house should be . my teacher posted them up online . heres the names

Tan Tigers , Tan Bears , T-unit , and Tan Meteors , some kid put Cuddly wuddly rainbow lovers as a team name lol.
So How was your day , you guys?

Pezz
September 17th, 2003, 11:18 AM
Well, I like Tan Meteors my self, but if your house representative is a bear, than the team name should probably be bears.

Wow, that football thingie is weird. So, do all the houses practice seperately? It wouldn't be very good for a Varsity or Junior Varsity team to play other schools together, when they don't practice together...

My day was okay, although I was very tired, since I was out late last night from a baseball game.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 11:20 AM
yes we have 5 fields , 1 for each house ,and one big one for face offs between schools

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Ok who here has a Game Boy Advance SP. I got mine yesterday (Flame).

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM
i got mines yesterday too , i just asked my mom for 100$ and i went to the store and bought one ^^

John Denver
September 17th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Ok who here has a Game Boy Advance SP. I got mine yesterday (Flame).

Hey Arcanine!! No flaming!!

*har har har har*

I am pobably gonna get an original GBA just cause I can't afford the newest one, and it works just as good! hmm

:bandit:

BOO ya!

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 12:40 PM
um like ...... cool , i have a black one , but maybe im too old for a GBASP , maybe im too old for pokemon .......

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 12:40 PM
I like it a lot better then the GBA. The thing I like the best is the light, I played it last night when it was dark and I saw it as good as if it was day time.

Kairi
September 17th, 2003, 12:42 PM
i got mines yesterday too , i just asked my mom for 100$ and i went to the store and bought one ^^

Could you ask her to give me $400 for an iPod? XP

I have had a GBA SP Platinum since it came out. Love the screen on it, I have played it at night like Arcanine.

Dakota, don't get a nasty non-lit GBA. Get SP. Sell your blood or something, but get an SP! O_O;

Kyosuke
September 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Before, gba sp came out, my gba was all fancy, with with third party lights, and a third party recharger, with a rumble pack installed in it. But then I sold it, and got a colbalt gba sp.

Haruka
September 17th, 2003, 12:46 PM
I want a Pocket PC so I can listen to my music file.. fetch me 199 us dollars... XD.. J/K...

I have GBA SP for 1 month now. I got it in august... it's really good.. I love the lit up screen and rechargable batteries.

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Well I was going to get a Platinum SP then one day I was reading on Nintendo.com and thay said thay was coming out with two new SP's and I saw Flame from then on I wanted a GBA SP Flame.
And Dakota what Kairi said XD.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Um guys i have to write an essay on my team name , isnt that cr@p lol , which one should it be called which ever one has more then one vote will be the one i choose , think of it this way , ur helpin me get a good grade in english class ^^ Tan Tigers , Tan Bears , T-unit , and Tan Meteors

Haruka
September 17th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Well I was going to get a Platinum SP then one day I was reading on Nintendo.com and thay said thay was coming out with two new SP's and I saw Flame from then on I wanted a GBA SP Flame.
And Dakota what Kairi said XD.
Good luck then... :)

Well, Changing the topic. Think about a topic that I can talk about. :P

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Good luck then... :)

Well, Changing the topic. Think about a topic that I can talk about. :P
??? What was a good luck for???

Oh I say Tan Tigers (the Tigers is my home town football team).

Haruka
September 17th, 2003, 01:02 PM
??? What was a good luck for???

Oh I say Tan Tigers (the Tigers is my home town football team).
Uhhhh. I ment good luck getting your GBA SP.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 01:18 PM
I was thinkin tan tigers also .....

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Uhhhh. I ment good luck getting your GBA SP.
I said I got it yesterday. Well im playing it right now.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Anyways , I cant wait for my birthday ..... Im going to be fourteen ^^ , i wonder what my friends are getting me

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Nov 4 is my birthday then i'll be 15... no presents, just a dinner outside and that's all... not to mention one year older, one year closer to death... nothing good about birthdays to me.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Im going to get a car , Anyways , Fill out this form in my new thread when its ready kk!

Miyu-chan
September 17th, 2003, 02:26 PM
My birthday is a long way away, lol. Maybe I'll go ask my Dad for a GBA SP too. =P I just have my GBC... ._.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 02:27 PM
now dizzy... you're one of those people who i'll call either very fortunate, or very darn rich... getting a car for birthday...?

now is that a wish, or is that a "fact?"

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Im going to get a car , Anyways , Fill out this form in my new thread when its ready kk!
Your going to get a car when your 14 years old V_V.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 02:31 PM
when im older , lol i wanna get a car .....

Kyosuke
September 17th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Maybe if Dizzy bought it off a guy on the street. lol jk

But I thought that you can't even drive a car until your 16.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 02:33 PM
at least for Canada that's how the law goes... 16 years old at least. i don't know about other places in the world.

don't drive asap... the insurance is deadly, especially if you're 16 years old and a male... if you're a female your insurance is still deadly but like 200 dollars cheaper than a male at least...

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 02:35 PM
its also 16 here ..... isnt it 16 everywhere lol

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Yea I think its 16 every where. My first car is going to be a Z28.

Kyosuke
September 17th, 2003, 02:39 PM
at least for Canada that's how the law goes... 16 years old at least. i don't know about other places in the world.

don't drive asap... the insurance is deadly, especially if you're 16 years old and a male... if you're a female your insurance is still deadly but like 200 dollars cheaper than a male at least...

Not to mention, if you are new to driving and you just get insurance, but get into alot of accidents. Your payments for it skyrockets, becuase sometimes the insurance dousne't cover it. And you might need to find a new insurance company.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Everyone please take the time to fill out this easy survey/questionairre , here is the link http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=539

Soph
September 17th, 2003, 04:54 PM
over here u can get a learners permit at 16, where u can drive as long as u have a 5-year licensed driver with u. at 17 u can get ya license. oh and its not the same the whole world over. in England, ya cant drive until 17. one year later than that rest of us....

Latios Master
September 17th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Where I live, you can get a permit at 15 and a license at 16. I'm 15, but I don't really care to get a permit yet. Plus my dad says that taxes will skyrocket if I do, so he wants me to wait anyway.

Haruka
September 17th, 2003, 05:03 PM
My parents won't let me drive at all.. no fair... >:(

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 05:08 PM
I haven't go went to driving school yet, I'm fine with it though. It's way too expensive to drive at my age anyway. O_O

Kairi
September 17th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I could learn, but I stay around the house most of the time anyways, so why bother? ^_^;

I like being escorted!

Soph
September 17th, 2003, 05:20 PM
i know how to drive but i cant be bothered to get my learners permit.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 05:22 PM
driving is very expensive even if it's in NA where cars are a must in order to work (it's hard to get around by crappy bus... at least in Canada Edmonton). But right now i have nowhere to go anyway... the only place i go to is school, chinese school and church... there's no need for me to drive yet.

Soph
September 17th, 2003, 05:31 PM
lol i have a 21 year old freind who drives me around wen we wanna go somewhere so its not hard for me to do wat i like without my own car.

DragonTrainer
September 17th, 2003, 05:37 PM
I can't wait until I drive.As long as I don't crash into anything.

Soph
September 17th, 2003, 05:40 PM
I can't wait until I drive.As long as I don't crash into anything.
heheheh it would be wise to learn first! lol.

i gtg for now....back later at recess maybe...i got to go to science...booooooring!

DragonTrainer
September 17th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Looks like you are in a totally different time zone.It's night where I am.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 05:42 PM
*change topic*

snow falls already! (and frost is seen on windows and the green grass too in the morning n_n )

In Calgary, Alberta Canada they got their first snow already (expected to have 20 cm of snowfall in Sept for the Calgarians) while Edmonton (capital of Alberta but north of Calgary but like 300 kms) is at 0 degree Celcius already at 7:50 PM.

Winter is hitting us very early this year (along with the frost and snow, cool stuff and all n_n ). What do you think about this? Did anywhere else outside of Canada got a lot colder than what a usual September should be?

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 05:44 PM
That's true frosty, it's getting so cold in Edmonton. O_O I've had my outdoor jacket on all-night long so far!:/:D:P

Haruka
September 17th, 2003, 05:45 PM
But it's kinda warm this kind of year.. where I live... it's not in the 80s anymore. It's mainly in the 70's. It will drop to the 60s during fall even in the 50s.. Cool weather soon!

DragonTrainer
September 17th, 2003, 05:45 PM
It still hasn't gotten cold around where I live.

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 05:48 PM
It still hasn't gotten cold around where I live.
Lucky you, I have to wake up each morning to cold air. It's bizzare :'(

latiosspud
September 17th, 2003, 05:48 PM
It's about 17 degrees celcius in Montreal.

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 05:49 PM
It's about 17 degrees celcius in Montreal.
And it's only about 5 degrees in Edmonton x_X;;

DragonTrainer
September 17th, 2003, 05:52 PM
It's about 85 degrees in Texas.

Latios Master
September 17th, 2003, 06:52 PM
It is usually between 60-70 F here in Minnesota. Today it got into the 80's though. :)

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 07:24 PM
actually Edmonton is still dropping at an alarming rate... walk outside right now 22sa and you feel your first below 0 celcius day of the year already.

i've to wake up at 7 in the morning everyday to the cold... well actually i don't mind the cold but i mind the waking up to school part...

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Well its 66 degrees F here. Its starting to get cold here.

Doctor Itsy
September 17th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Aw you guys are so lucky, I wish I could play in the snow.

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 07:41 PM
I wish I had snow here (I do get snow but I never get much).

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 07:41 PM
actually Edmonton is still dropping at an alarming rate... walk outside right now 22sa and you feel your first below 0 celcius day of the year already.

i've to wake up at 7 in the morning everyday to the cold... well actually i don't mind the cold but i mind the waking up to school part...
LOL, I think I'll stay inside as much as possible. It's cold enough in the house X_X;;

Latios Master
September 17th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Where I live, it has snowed all year long once. X_X So far, there is no sign of snow. I bet it won't snow here until November.

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Where I live, it has snowed all year long once. X_X So far, there is no sign of snow. I bet it won't snow here until November.
Snowing November is pretty soon, especially in the states. O_O;;;

Just a couple years ago in Edmonton we didn't have snow 'til December!

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM
not to mention that it's either last year or the year before that we do not have a white Christmas... which is VERY rare... (but in return the snowing season lasted from Jan all the way til April)

the snow is fun to play with... for 2 years. After that you just see the snow, shrug and say "oh it's snowing again". I don't play in the snow though i love it. I just love it when it's snowing (but not too hard)

Latios Master
September 17th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Last year we had like the smallest amount of snow. It snowed once and then melted in October (I think.), Then again in November, then in December. The snow wouldn't actually stay until January.

Doctor Itsy
September 17th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I was just watching spongbob(yes I stoop to that level) and they were snow fighting, have you ever built a snowfort? I tried to build a sand one at the beach but it got washed up by the waves.

Frostweaver
September 17th, 2003, 08:02 PM
snowfort... it's a must do elementary activity. I really hated it as it got a lot of "popularity" related kind of stuff... not to mention that the fort will get destroyed eventually by the older people.

nothing's wrong with watchign spongebob... i see absolutely nothing wrong with it

*let it snow let it snow!*

Arcanine
September 17th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I want to make a snow man. Well I hope its snows this year.

Soph
September 17th, 2003, 08:42 PM
*begins to cry* IT DOESNT SNOW IN MY PART OF AUSTRALIA! i have NEVER seen snow! ever! only on TV and in pictures. i so s want to see snow and it never ever snows in my part of aus. *cries*

Miyu-chan
September 18th, 2003, 03:42 AM
I haven't seen snow, for 5 years. ;_; I love snow... And i don't think it snows where we're moving to... ;_; *sighs*

DragonTrainer
September 18th, 2003, 04:29 AM
I have never seen snow.But I would rather live in a tropical place than a cold one.

Dizzy
September 18th, 2003, 11:27 AM
my cousin let me drive ..... well let me park his car today ... it was fun ... but against the law lol , it was only once , Anyways how are you guys? ....... i feel like cr@p , my friends were smokin so i guess that makes me feel bad.