PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Flood

Red
July 10th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Pokemon Flood takes place after the stories of R/S/E, when Team Aqua has successfully flooded the world!!! I have chosen two of the starters, but I need your help to choose another. BTW the current starters might be totodile and chinchou

Leader Marty
July 10th, 2005, 09:25 AM
this hack sounds pretty cool put i think u should put some more info like who are da gymleaders and btw i think best starter is squirtle qus i just luv good old R/B starters

dragon 122
July 10th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Poliwag Ps:i Was The First One Ho Voted Yipie
BUT YOU NEED POLITOED A LEAF STONE OR LV EVOLOTION
NOT TRADE

Philbro
July 10th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Im going to agree with him on this one. I WOuld like to see Some new changes like graveler uses a level evolution. Machoke the same. As mentioned a Leaf stone for politad. Onix a high level evoluotion. Scyther the same. And the hoenn ones going around the same basis.

Leader Marty
July 10th, 2005, 12:14 PM
yes i always hated that trading thing etc when i always wanted to full pokedex but i can't qus i live in the place were gameboy is not very popular in fact i know only 2 friends who got gb and in fact one of them has original monocrome gb and other has gbc so i can't trade my fr/ruby pokemon and i cant get full pokedex:(

Philbro
July 10th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Also if i might add. Adding some special caves where by rare chance ytou can catch some of these pokemon with some high leveled ones and rare ones aswell. Take for instence a Steelix can be in a cave with a rare skaromy and also pincones and other rock pokemon. You can put as a rare item the tm that holds Iron tail and also Steel Wing.

Red
July 10th, 2005, 01:05 PM
i think stone evolution stone would be better than lv evolution, because the trade evolutions learn the exact same attacks at the exact same levels. I'll probably edit the items so there's new stones like I dunno maybe call it Bye Stone or something...

Georgie Porgie
July 10th, 2005, 04:24 PM
phyduck becuz his evoled one (forgot the name) is awsome

Philbro
July 11th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Its golduck anyways yeah ok i agree with that,.

Red
July 11th, 2005, 10:40 AM
chinchou, carvhana and poliwag... I made psyduck, poliwag, squirtle, totodile and mudkip all appear in the wild...

jc_rcw
July 11th, 2005, 02:22 PM
thats a nice idea but poliwag appears both in the wild and as a starter?

Red
July 11th, 2005, 04:55 PM
i was trying to go against that, but how do i change what pokemon appear when you surf?
Oh yeah, and wooper appears in the wild too.

jc_rcw
July 11th, 2005, 05:32 PM
don't ask me i don't know anything about hacking,i only play the games:).Though i would like to learn how to.

Red
July 11th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I'm no longer working on this hack. I've decided to make a game with some 4th gen pokes.

jc_rcw
July 12th, 2005, 05:16 AM
thats some bad bad news.Hope the next one is better.

Philbro
July 12th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Well you lose some you win some. Well i wish you luck in your next hack.