PDA

View Full Version : Vitual Choices

pokefan89
July 10th, 2005, 04:47 PM
A new virtual reality game has been made. It's made of technology the people only dream of. You put on a helmet, and to other people it would seem you had gone into a coma. After putting on the helmet, you find yourself in a virtual reality, that feels, smells, and looks realistic. A bit like the Matrix, 'cept any damage taken in the game doesn't hurt you. The game uses your imagination to make your looks, skills, and almost anything else you imagine.

Soon after entering the game, however, several players find themselves trapped. They soon discover that a virus got into the game system and trapped players around the world. In order to get out, they must destroy this virus to get out.

rules: regular PC rules

form: mine as example
name: Taylor
eyes: green
hair: white and long

it starts in the game. Setting is a small village with forest on three sides and a lake on the remaining side.

~Ozy~
July 10th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Where, precisely, is the plot in this? You have a setting, but no goal for the RP. *reports*

Kurosaki
July 10th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, TAD is right, you need an actual goal for the RP, as without one, it would go on and on and on aimlessly. ^^;;
I'm going to close this for now, but if you think of a plot, PM me, and I'll unlock it, allowing you to edit it in.

(-Closed-)

Trainer Kat
July 11th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Name: Margarete "Malkovich" Zelle (^_^)
Appearance (grouping eyes and hair, as well as outfit into one): http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050201_191932-20_Rag04.jpg
Mind if I add?
Personality: Margarete is dark and withdrawn. She feels it is better not to get close to anyone. It doesn't help that people feel drawn to her because of her attractive looks. Most times, however, they'll get the hint and leave her alone.
Bio: (Virtual Reality) An expert in the art of espionage, Margarete goes by the code name "Malkovich." She utilizes a hand gun, as well as hand grenades, to attack those who oppose her.
(Real Margarete)Origanally Dutch, Margarete moved to Paris to pursue a dancing career. Before long, however, she moved to Germany. It is here where she came in contact with the Virtual Reality game. She modeled her character after herself, and soon became addicted.

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 05:14 PM
okay, will you start? my charrie looks like Inuyasha in the Virtual World.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Name: Ian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Jet Black hair kept in a ponytail

Hope this is good ^^

Trainer Kat
July 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM
OOC: Fine by me!

IC: Margarete placed the helmet over her face. Her firey red hair curved gracefully around her face, the helmet a new addition. "Here goes," the girl said to no one in particular. She pressed a button on the side of the mask.

Malkovich found herself crouched on the ground. The green grass sparkled with fresh dew. She enjoyed getting here early to see the radiant beauty of the morning. She glanced over to her right. The sun danced on the lake. Malkovich stood and faced the lake, the wind blowing through her hair.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
OOC: This should be fun!

IC: Ian looked at the strange helmet and smirked. A game...haven't played one in ages... Picking up the said contraption, he placed it upon his head. "Well...here goes nothing..." He pushed the button upon the side of the helmet.

His eyes opened slowly, where he stood near a lake. Looking up at the sun he shook his head, then glanced down, gaping in disbelief.A Centuar?! How in the world did this happen?! He grumbled and sighed just black fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Oh well....."

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Taylor walked into his room, expecting a nice night of playing the new game he had gotten that day. Virtual Choices, it was called. This would be the first virtual reality game he had ever played. Of course, it was expensive, at one hundred fifty dollars, but from all the previews, he figured it would be worth the price. He unpacked it, and slipped on the helmet.

Suddenly, he found himself in a forest, dressed in a red haiori, his hair long and white, and a sword hanging from his waist. Taylor had chosen to become like Inuyasha, his hero. Of course, he knew that he could exit at any time any then become something new. At least, he thought he could leave.

rAvEnSbestFwEnD
July 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
hey um...... mind if join? cuz eh my friend trainer kat told me about this thing so can i join? my character is below

his name is Hikari
has brown eyes (like me! XD lol)
has long black hair some covering his eyes
his personnality is like hes easy going, gets bored waaaaaaaaaaay too easily

thx if i can join heh XD

pokefan89
July 12th, 2005, 08:54 PM
ooc: sure you can join. XD.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 03:55 AM
OOC: ^_^

IC: Malkovich looked over to her right. While she had only put the helmet on once before, she knew some of the players and their designs. But this was a new one...She'd never seen a centaur...or a non-human, for that matter. It's no big deal, she thought. To each his own, I guess...
She fingered a stiff tab in her pocket. It made her feel safe, secure, and, more importantly, comfortable. She could lob one of these babies and...well...her foe may never see light again...
She turned back to the centaur, then shook her head. If she were in the forest, she would have mistaken the man for a monster, and probably would have initiated a blast. But, he seemed to mean no harm, so she looked to the lake and watched the reflection sparkle.

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Is it too late to join ?

form:
name: Blitz
eyes: Blue
hair: Brown black
Male

IC: Blitz was over at his rich couzins house "Gilbert"blitz's cousin was kindof stuck up, unlike his brother "Kon" Gilbert was 16 like blitz, but gilbert never even tried to be nice to him
"All this new money from our step dad has gone to his head" Kon said to me, Kon was 10, Although he was younger, he was much more mature then gilbert "But thats not why he acts like he does, he's always been like that" Kon added, I laughed softly and sat down on the couch, suddenly i noticed a helmet hooked up to the tv

"Hey, i seen a virtual reality thing like that in the shop, but this looks like a upgrade!" I said to kon

"Yeah gill ordered it from japan, its like three versions up from the one here, but the only real difference is that you can change what your character looks like at the start Instead of the machine reading your mind" Kon said "Try it on!"

I put it on and grabed the controller "Hey the one in the store didnt have a controller" I said

"I know, I should tell you all the differences, You dont need a tv, but if you want more options its better to have one, on the other one you dont get the tv option" He said "This is all in japanese, Untill you find where to change the language, On this one others can see what your doing on the tv screen, but you can shoose for them not to, and others can give you advice from outside the game" Kon said

"I made my character to look nearly exactly like myself anime stile, then i started the game, suddenly a sharp plug like object pluged into my head

"Hey something pluged into my head, is that ment to happen?" I asked con

"What?, No that never happened to me" Kon said, I tried to get it off but it wouldnt come off

"kon it wont come off" I shouted, i was already in the the virtual world

"Ok Well ill be here to help" Kon said as he got his lap top "Ill look up on the net about this" ................

Super_Lawliet
July 13th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Ian sensed someone had seen him and turrned, seeing a young woman. She seems harmless, I should introduce myself... He smiled slightly and plodded over to her, the sound of hooves very slight. "My pardons miss...but whom are you?"

pokefan89
July 13th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Taylor noticed the woman and the centaur. "Hmmm, some other people maybe?" He walked over to them and looked them both over carefully before showing himself. "Hey, are you two players as well?"

Super_Lawliet
July 13th, 2005, 12:15 PM
He turned hs gaze towards the boy, tensing slightly at first. But at the mention of players, Ian relaxed and nodded. "I am....."

pokefan89
July 13th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"So what are you supposed to be?" Taylor asked Malcovich. "Oh, and I'm Taylor, by the way." He leaned against a tree and looked at the other players, wondering...

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"I'm Malkovich," Malkovich said, adressing both of them. "And I'm..." she stopped, thinking of what she was going to say. She couldn't very well tell them she was a spy, no, that wouldn't do at all. "...I'm a human. An adventurer, if you will," she finished.

Super_Lawliet
July 13th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"I am Ian....I would be glad to carry you both upon my back...I feel that where we are going...it will be a long journery...." He looked to Malkovich and smiled, nodding.

JBCBlank
July 13th, 2005, 01:44 PM
OOC: You don't mind if I drop in do you....

Name: Kioni
appierance:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/-17.bmp (In the game) out of the game...http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/sanji.bmp
toss some cloths on him you'll get it...
Personality: enjoys anoyying people by talking really close to your face making you uncofortable... he also has an uncontrolable erge to make himself known by the ladys... (never works out though) :(
Bio: orriganally from the US. Kioni was deported and now he lives in Tijuana cleaning bars for a liveing.. he got into the game as a dare by a bargirl he wouldn't stop bothering.. he has a sneaky susspicion that she is the reason why he's stuck inside..

IC: like a metior Kioni lands right in between the groupe of three, in an ungracefull heep he tries to talk... "Was that sapposed to happen?" he gets up painfully... "I thought it wasn't sapposed to hurt." he looks at his right arm, "Well at least I can't brake... " he spoke to soon and his hand fell to the ground, "Nice." he bends over to grab it and it scuttles away, he pounces on it... and misses. it was fast for a hand.. "A little help preciuse?" he asks the younge lady who was watching him like he was gum on the bottom of her shoe.

pokefan89
July 13th, 2005, 01:55 PM
ooc: hey, there JBC, you must like my RPs. And Inuyasha.

IC: "Nice to meet you Ian, and you too, Malcovich. So, have ya'll played this before?"

JBCBlank
July 13th, 2005, 01:56 PM
OOC: Ya kind of....
^_^
so any help guys...

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Makovich nodded. "Once before. I've never seen either of you here, though," she said. "And, it's nice to meet you both." She gave them each a small smile.

Super_Lawliet
July 13th, 2005, 06:09 PM
OOC: Um...I'm gonna change my char to a girl...

name: Rayne Kenia
eyes: Blue
hair: Brown

I just don't rp well as a guy....sorry...

This is what Rayne looks like in the game:

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Kiddy01.jpg

Out of the game:

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/bseed01.jpg

pokefan89
July 13th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"This is the first time for me. I just got the game but man, is it realistic."

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Ok, well for starters, If you Press the button neer your chin you wont be talking in the game, so you can talk to me without looking crazy" Kon said

"Yeah ok, Hove you found anything out yet?" Blitz said with his finger on the button

"No i'm havong trouble, it says nothing about a plug at all" Kon said, "But that might be because its newer, their might not be any english sites"

Blitz saw a small croud of people, Kon also saw it on the tv screen

"Continue playing the game, go talk to those people" Kon said, Blitz walked over and introduced himself

"Hey' My name is blitz" He said, with a sort of worried face

"Dont tell them about this whole getting stuck thing" Kon said

"Ok" Blitz said forgetting to press the button "Oh oops" He said still not pressing the button

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:37 AM
OOC: I'm guessing you mean me since I was the only girl then? ^^;; And Mort, you do well as a guy! *cough*Jack*cough*

IC:
Malkovich looked at the young man. Her left eye twitched a tad. What had he just called her? "Right," she said. She looked at the hand, which circled the group. She pounced at just the right moment and snatched the hand up. "Outsmarted by a woman?" Malkovich teased, tossing the man his hand.
She looked up. There was a new boy, walking up to the group. He introduced himself. Malkovich looked at him strangely, as he seemed to be talking to himself after he greeted the group. "Malkovich," she said, offering him her hand.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:56 AM
"Make something up" Kon said,

"Um,........ This is my first time, and um, the helmet was uumm messing up" Blitz said, but he was sure nobody believed him

"Yeah real good excuse!" Kon said

"Well i'm trying!" Blitz said with his finger on the button this time

"Um, so like said, I'm new to this game, What are we ment to do, Do we get a mission or something?" Blitz asked the group "Oh I hope i'm not interupting by the way!" He added

pokefan89
July 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"The helmet messed up? That's weird. By the way, my name's Taylor." Taylor looks around at the others. "My helmet didn't mess up, did ya'lls?" Taylor then looked around quickly and said, "Just a sec, I'll be..." He looked around surprisingly. "I can't leave..."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Keoni replaces his hand, it moves like it should. "My names..." he stops short.. "Sorry wrong hand." he gives him the unclawed hand, "Call me Keoni."

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Rayne laughs softly and hakes her head, looking to Keoni for a brief moment. There is just something about him.....something.....different.......

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Hey you cant get yours off eather taylor?" Blitz said"I think someting wierd is going on here!" Blitz said to kon

"Oh heres an interesting fact" Kon said still looking on the internet, "When you touch that button, everyone see's you touch your ear"

"Are you even listening to me?!" Blitz said angraly, "This kid named taylor cant get his helmet off eather!"

"Yeah I heard you, I'm not responsible for kon am I, I'm responsible for YOU" Kon said

"Now your sounding like gilbert" Blitz said "If ohters are havig the same problem, we should help them!"

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:48 PM
OOC: dude in your sig... is the guy in the top left hand corner covered in bile?

IC:
Keoni looks at his claws.. "are thise awsome or what?" he asks noone in particular."

he walks away from the others seing that they had busness and he looks at a large rock... I wonder... he thinks watching his claws gleam in the sun light.... he scratches clean threw the boulder, "just as sharp as I dreamed they would be." he says looking at them.

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"They seem to be lethal....very useful for you sir...." Rayne turns slightly red, looking down.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM
ooc: No its sand to tell the truth i dont know what bile is XD

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Malkovich looked to Kioni. Her eyes widened. It wasn't often that you saw someone with power like that. Her grenades and handgun were concealed by her outfit, and she didn't care to reveal them just yet.
"Well, that's some power," she said to Kioni. "I don't have anything like that."

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Malkovich looked to Kioni. Her eyes widened. It wasn't often that you saw someone with power like that. Her grenades and handgun were concealed by her outfit, and she didn't care to reveal them just yet.
"Well, that's some power," she said to Kioni. "I don't have anything like that."

"I'm bullet pruff too." he says watchin her come over.
he smiles... "I've put alot of though into this carecter... call me negitive seventeen Kay... (-17)."

OOC: bile is the stuff that you taste before you throw up.

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Tch...Bullet proof too? That certainly puts a dent in things, Malkovich thought. "My, my, that is powerful. Negative Seventeen, huh?" she said. "I'll keep that in mind. Me? My character is plain and simple. Maybe a few weak punches here or there, but I was hoping to pick up a weapon in this world," she lied. She felt bad about lying to the man, he was a sweetie, but a job was a job and she had to stick to it.

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Name: Outlaw
Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/Outlaw.bmp

Outlaw walked over to a group of people "Umm hey anybody know why I can't log off? I mean I know how to log out and stuff but its not working...."

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"ME and taylor have the same problem, I thought it was just because i was using a newer machine and it malfunctioned or something, But obviosly not" Blitz said to Outlaw

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 05:07 PM
She gave a glare towards Malkovich before slapping her. "Don't you dare touch my man!"

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"No but ... hold on I have an incoming message" Outlaw said "It turns out that my friend tried to get to the HQ and it was locked so something must be going on or the HQ wouldn't be locked its always open so members can go in and ask the Gm's questions"

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Blitz touched his ear and apeared to be frozen to the group

"Did you hear that Kon, the HQ is locked!"

"Yeah I heard it Ill look into it!" Kon said

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Malkovich's head snapped to the side as Rayne's palm connected with her cheekbone. That little... she thought. She placed her hand in her pocket and fingered the grenade. That baby could probably kill Rayne in a second...but it was too soon for that. Malkovich simply slapped Rayne back.

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Malkovich's head snapped to the side as Rayne's palm connected with her cheekbone. That little... she thought. She placed her hand in her pocket and fingered the grenade. That baby could probably kill Rayne in a second...but it was too soon for that. Malkovich simply slapped Rayne back.

Rayne stepped back, shocked by Malkovich slapping her. Eyes fought back tears as her head dropped. "I....I'm sorry.....I overreacted.....please forgive me....."

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Malkovich sighed. The best thing she could do would be to forgive the girl. After all, it would be better if she was trusted. "It's okay," Malkovich said. "I'm sorry for hitting you, but you must know, I was honestly impressed. Male or female, I would think the same way." She offered Rayne her hand. "Friends?" she asked. At least for now...

Super_Lawliet
July 14th, 2005, 05:42 PM
She looked at Malkovich and nodded, taking her hand. "Friends....."

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 06:23 PM
OOC: I'll be away until sunday so anyone can play my character

pokefan89
July 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"You have a newer machine? What model?" Taylor looks at Blitz carefully.

Blitz~2005
July 15th, 2005, 01:11 AM
"Umm, Its not mine, its my cozins," Blitz said, he then pushed the button and said "Kon what model is this?"

"Its the vrp1337" Kon replied

"Its the vrp1337" Blitz repeated with a huge grin on his face "My cozin ordered it in from japan"

pokefan89
July 15th, 2005, 07:36 AM
"My mom got me the, uh, vrp1338. I think that's a newer model."

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 01:42 PM
She gave a glare towards Malkovich before slapping her. "Don't you dare touch my man!"

Keoni looked saprised at the girl... "Excuse me?" he asks blinking the only eye that could blink...(the left).

he looked at the two girls, "Wow never have a been so popular." he cries, tears flowing from his left eye.

He wraps his arms around the two girls, "Hows about a friendship triangle here... what ya say?"

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 01:45 PM
She blinks, tearing up. "Fine...you hate me...." She moves away and turns. "Figures....

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Keoni looks after her... "Pardon.. what ever made you think that?" he walks over to her trying to get her to look at him. "I don't hate you... why do you even think such a thing?" he uses a clawed hand to lift her head. He looks into here eyes... "What have I done to make you think that?"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/vh05.jpg

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"It is just....I'm attracted to you....I...I just don't want to scare you away...." She gulps, blinking back tears.

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Scare me away?" he smiles... "Nothing can scare me away."

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 02:05 PM
She nods slowly, smiling. "I...I understand....I just duidn't want to well....frighten you...."

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"How would you do that?" He asks blinking..

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"I..." She pauses, blinking."I....I don't know.....I just can't find the right words....."

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"Then maybe words arn't what must speak here..." he smiles and lets go of her hands... "I'll be around when you can find how to comunicate your feelings..."

Super_Lawliet
July 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
She looks dumbstruck and a bit upset. She looks down, tears falling."Ok....I....I suppose....."

JBCBlank
July 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
He smiles at her... "come on I'm just kidding." he grabs her with his un clawed arm, "relax..." he cleans her tears.. "no crying alright."

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"I....I am sorry about....acting out like that...." She nods and sighs before smiling gently.

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:00 PM
He smiles at her and leads her back to every body... "did I miss anything?" he asks...

pokefan89
July 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"I can't get out of the game. I'm stuck."

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:14 PM
" I've been trieing to get out sence I got here..." keoni says...

"Nope still can't" he sounded calm though he was starting to panic knowing that he wasn't the only one...

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"I can't get out of the game....I just feel as if someone....or something is keeping us here....." She gulps, looking around.

pokefan89
July 16th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"It seems we're all stuck." Taylor looks around as well. "We have to find out what's keeping us from leaving..."

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"I bet It's sombody we must have trusted..." Keoni says licking his claw and cutting his tounge... "was that sapposed to hurt..?" he looks at his claw, "and bleed?"

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"I hate to admit it.....but.....I feel afraid....." Her ears twitch and stiffen, hearing something. "Hey....what's that noise......"

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Keoni looks at her, "What?"

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"I heard some low rumbling....." She looks away, and around the area, sniffing the air. "Something doesn't smell right....."

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Keoni closes his eyes and activates his radar sistem... "unknown life form..." he says in a very computeresc voice, "One hundred meters.... ninety meters...."

Blitz~2005
July 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM
ooc: If i'm not here for a long period of time someone can play me :D

Ic:

"Kon it looks like nobody in this group can leave, You better find a salutin quick" Blitz said to kon

"Ok, Just try finishing the game, That might work" Kon said

"Ok everybody, I suggest we try and finish the game! That is probibly the best bet!" Blitz announced

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"hey um... "keoni says.. "what we saposed to do?"

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Heh...if you think I'm listening to you Blitz...you aren't our team leader." She snorted and walked off. "Anyone who agrees with me will do the same....."

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Keoni, fallows her... he didn't much care for him...

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
She stops for a moment to look back, and smile. "You aren't going to take his guff are you now?" She nods, turning slightly red.

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Kioni smiles and looks at her, "I will fallow you to the ends of the earth."

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"You are the romantic type...unless....you feel something towards me.....do you?" She tilts her head, ears twitching.

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 05:27 PM
He pulls her close, "excuse me if I'm being to forward." he kisses her.

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Her eyes widened as he kissed her, a soft purr emitting from her throat. She decided that he was 'The One' and returned the kiss.

OOC: Sorry about that Matrix pun, always wanted to do that ^___^;;

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: Oh I'm "The One" and you know it...
http://matrixnet.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/matrix_neo.jpg

Keoni smiles at her and looks toward the sun.. "If we leave now we will be able to avoide the on coming being."

Super_Lawliet
July 16th, 2005, 05:42 PM
OOC: YAY!

She nods, keeping close to Keoni. "Yes....we must......"

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
He picks her up and runs at light speed toward the sun were they could finnishe the game together...

pokefan89
July 16th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"I think Blitz is the best to follow since she seems to have outside help." Taylor walks over to Blitz. "But I don't know how to finish the game. The manual said there wasn't an end."

Super_Lawliet
July 17th, 2005, 12:13 AM
"I can't believe those idiots.....who cares about a manual...it's a freakin GAME!" She snorted, looking at Keoni then smiled.

Blitz~2005
July 17th, 2005, 05:06 AM
ooc: Btw i'm a guy not a girl ! XD

IC:

"Hey really, I hate being leader, But how did you know i had outside help?" Blitz said, As he thought about it he did give it away alot, the mistakes at the start, the fact that he kept touching his ear!

"But since I do have outside help, I don't mind being abit of a leader, But don't treat me differently! ok?" Blitz said thinking that was the longest speach he had ever give, but the shortest he had ever heard!

pokefan89
July 17th, 2005, 06:07 AM
(sorry Blitz.)

"I know because you kept touching you ear." Taylor then touched his own ear and said, "But my version has other features."

JBCBlank
July 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Keoni, lets her down when they reach a river... the water was cool and fresh it felt good to stand next to..

Super_Lawliet
July 18th, 2005, 03:25 PM
She looks to him and smiles. "Thank you.....I feel that we will be good friends......."

JBCBlank
July 18th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Or more than friends." he says sitting down and sipping water from his unclawed hand..

Super_Lawliet
July 19th, 2005, 07:07 AM
She sips some water, turning red at the comment."Well....possibily....I suppose...." Falling in love....you know you are......"Maybe......" She smiles, drinking some more water.

JBCBlank
July 19th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Keoni smiles and gets closer to her... "It's getting dark... we'd better be carefull."