PDA

View Full Version : To everyone at PC

Sorye HK
February 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM
If you've been reading all the SPAM (Title: HAHAHAHA, BAN MY Brother)
you will know that ther's been alot of spamming going on from my brother.
I would like to say sorry to all the members of the community
especially Kayleigh, Yamichu, and to other members of the forum
that had to put up with my brother's behaviour. I'm also going to say Sorry
to Shadow, because I said that I wasn't going to post for one week as appunishment for double-posting. However, I thought it was best to
say sorry and apologise.

I'm extremely sorry. I've done something to the computer so that my brother
can't access this forum.

From the real Daegon_Kimeron

Haruka
February 1st, 2004, 08:07 PM
Applogy Accepted.

I suggest changing your password and switch your log on under User Account to Classic so you can lock your PC. Once you do that, press Winkey+L to lock. Password is needed to unlock.

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 08:12 PM
to Shadow, because I said that I wasn't going to post for one week as appunishment for double-posting. However, I thought it was best to
say sorry and apologise.

can't access this forum.

I... wasn't here when it happened but it's alright! ^_^;; And Kayleigh won't be active for the following couple of weeks but I'm sure she'll see this! Don't worry about it =P

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 08:14 PM
Its understandable; you just have to be careful when you live with others. Computer access is very important to guard, but Im glad you straitened it out. It wasnt too awful, from what I can tell.

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 08:48 PM
It'll be okay as long as you keep your brother out of your account. n.n
I feel really sorry for you, though... having to deal with that.

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:42 PM
Hey, no problem. You could try to un-check the Remember me? part of the sign in.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
hmm, I didn't notice any spam...prolly because of my inactivity :(

but anyway, good job on blocking your younger brother! :)

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
February 2nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
It's okay, I can understand having to deal with pesky younger brothers. ^_^ *glares at hers and chases him off with a mallet* But you should change your password like Haruka said, and maybe check off the 'Remember Me?' thing too, if you've activated it.

BTW 22sa, I'm not going to be completely gone for two weeks.. I just can't come on and stay for very long. =P I'll try to visit atleast once a day.

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
It's okay, I can understand having to deal with pesky younger brothers. ^_^ *glares at hers and chases him off with a mallet* But you should change your password like Haruka said, and maybe check off the 'Remember Me?' thing too, if you've activated it.

BTW 22sa, I'm not going to be completely gone for two weeks.. I just can't come on and stay for very long. =P I'll try to visit atleast once a day.
Yeah, brothers are so irritating.... And I already talked about the unchecking...

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 11:05 AM
all I have is an older sister...she's like a younger sister, cept my parent's make me do what she says...grrrr

boo YA1

Kairyu
February 2nd, 2004, 11:24 AM
Its ok dude:). But that was a lot of spam threads/posts your bother made in the course of one hour. And that's good that you've password protected/locked your account, hopefully that should stop your brother from getting again.

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 11:29 AM
Meh, it's OK. I do know how irritating siblings can be, even though I have none.

Hikaru's Twin
February 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Well, i did reply to one of your brother's spam threads, but it didn't really make any difference, mind you i didn't expect it to but i'm just glad it's all over now ^_^

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
Well, apology accepted.I know how annoying younger siblings can be, trust me ;)

Rift
February 2nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
ya i felt really sorry for ya after what your brother had done...well at least he cant get back on ^_^ i know what its like to have a annoying little bro to...-_-;

Purin
February 3rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
It isn't really your fault, but you should know why your brother did that...
I always compromise with my younger brother and he has so far never used my account (I usually don't delete cookies) to spam and get me into trouble anywhere.

Imakuni?
February 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
he didnt lock his account and i dont lock the doors to my appartment

Pokemaster10000
February 9th, 2004, 03:49 PM
say sorry and apologise.

can't access this forum.

Don't worry about your brother, I killed him for you. Lol

Greed
February 9th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Geez, thank God he ain't here. He was quite the annoying spammer >.<;

Siblings are pretty annoying so many times. My bro wouldn't mess with my account, and I don't tell him my password ^_^ I know his, but I wouldn't be a fudge and mess with it

*drowns*

Teara
February 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I read those posts, your brother sounds like a real pain...glad I don't have siblings. Hmmm...I have an annoying cat...does that count?^_^

Pokemaster10000
February 9th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I had a good time arguing with your brother, Daegon Kimeron. lol

22sa
February 9th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Doesn't count lol! Cats are quiet, they can't match up to annoying siblings. ;) :D :P

Pokemaster10000
February 9th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Dogs are annoying.. Now that's a fact..

Teara
February 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
My cat isn't quite! She (actually she is a he but we didn't find that out untill we allready named her Emma) Attacks people, and turns all my black cloths furry, and eats all the house plants, and only eats tuna, and...hmmm...thats a little off topic.

Pokemaster10000
February 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
My nieghbor's cat is like a statue everytime I look outside, that cat freezes..

22sa
February 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM
My cat isn't quite! She (actually she is a he but we didn't find that out untill we allready named her Emma) Attacks people, and turns all my black cloths furry, and eats all the house plants, and only eats tuna, and...hmmm...thats a little off topic.
lol, Guess I gotta take that back. o_O Your cat is amazing...

Pokemaster10000
February 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I wished I had a cat like that, Teara..

Stinger
February 9th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Why do i always miss the exciting stuff?

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I read those posts, your brother sounds like a real pain...glad I don't have siblings. Hmmm...I have an annoying cat...does that count?^_^
I'm glad I have my 2 sisters! Without them my life would be really, really boring! I actually kinda feel bad for those that don't have brothers or sisters, it's always nice to have someone more your age to talk to anytime. Sure my sisters can be a pain sometimes, but more often they're just a whole lotta fun!

jynx
February 10th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Nevermind.
Sometimes little people are difficult to control.
Better than hacking our site.

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I wished I had a cat like that, Teara..
Heh, it be nice and not nice at the same time to have a nuclear cat like that! :D

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 08:21 AM
So, since it's been awhile since Daegon_Kimeron's brother hacked into his account, I guess this could be closed, right? ^_^; If you want it left open then just PM me.

*closed*