PDA

View Full Version : Do u remember Cas?

Shinin
February 2nd, 2004, 03:37 AM
Do u remember Cas? That super-good artist that took requests on a thread that had a billion pages and i hated her because she put me 2 the bottom of the waiting list and she and LLcoolshelz were like online bf & gf and then she started having family problems and left and her thread was deleted and everyone lost a ton of posts? I lost like 100 posts. Do u remember Cas, and did u lose posts from her thread's deletion?

orange*berry
February 2nd, 2004, 03:44 AM
Yeah. I remember her. X.o()
Her thread was so massive, and I was the only art moderator at the time, so I had to stay on top of that evil thing. n.n() She'd be rude to the people giving he requests, and she's only take certain requests. If it was something she didn't like, she would have never drawn it.
Then she became a moderator, and stuck all of her topics the first day..()

Blaine
February 2nd, 2004, 09:24 AM
No, I do not remember Cas... But I've heard people talk about her. Before Shelz left and caused that rucas with people putting 'BOOTED OUT' as their usertitles, he used to talk about her a lot. When he posted that false conversation thread I think he was saying that it was a tribute to Cas or something.

Kairi
February 2nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
No, Im too young I guess. Frostweaver probably knows however, as he has read the reference. Cas is a topic Ive never reviewed, might be a good idea to though. She runs Pikasurf now correct?

Arcanine
February 2nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
No, Im too young I guess. Frostweaver probably knows however, as he has read the reference. Cas is a topic Ive never reviewed, might be a good idea to though. She runs Pikasurf now correct?Yes Cas runs PikaSurf now and at the time she was a Mod.
Any way I do remember Cas (a little), and I do remember her posts and I do remember her before she was deleted. But she was banned a few days before I joined PC.
And I think this goes better in OC (this dont have anything to do with polls and stuff like that).
*Moved*

Haruka
February 2nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
The Cas is a terrible member... Why? I am woundering from the past but it's really terrible incident... member flaming, etc.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
I remember good ol' Cas...and I remember why she was banned

she was mad because some of her topics were getting deleted, apparently, for areason she didn't know of. She wasn't the greatest mod, but she was a good person. When she got mad one day, she started putting swear words in her sig, mods asked her to change it and she wouldn't. She was banned.

After she was banned, me and her talked on AIM about it. She was mad and so was I, she didn't need to be banned. She didn't even get a warning. IT seems that one of the admins had it in for her back then. Lousy people...We talked a lot back then, I haven't seen much of her lately...sad

Haruka, don't comment on members you don't know anything about...seriously..

so yeah, I remember everything about Cas...and what happened

boo hoo, memories...

Haruka
February 2nd, 2004, 12:32 PM
Sorry, but I had a horrible past and all... up to the Username Alyssa and on it got better.

>_<...

Cas
February 2nd, 2004, 12:34 PM
Hey! Who you calling terrible?! I was only here for a month and people hate me?! And Im a BOY!

Arcanine
February 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
Hey! Who you calling terrible?! I was only here for a month and people hate me?! And Im a BOY! Like before we are not talking about you as the terrible member and that stuff. The old Cas on the old PC is who we are talking about.
I think Cas as your user name was not the best pick (but then again you could have never known).

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
We're not talking about you Mr. Boy cas...eesh

we talking about an old old old member who was also named Cas...chyeah

BOO ya!

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Kento (PoKeSaFaRi) was in with her at this. When she asked Kento to remove her account, he did so.

If she browses here again, there's a chance she'll find and SPAM this thread.

And yes, she's spoiled. PikaSurf - the worst site to exist with her newsing the place with hyper comments and...

Kairi
February 2nd, 2004, 01:03 PM
I doubt shed come back, besides, we have a lot more responsible mods now, compared to but a few good ones like Orange back then.

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 02:39 PM
Well, I have heard of her, but never actually read her posts

Frostweaver
February 2nd, 2004, 03:14 PM
*personally sides with Cas on that issue... really thinks that some of those "anti-flamers" who are actually flaming Cas back then don't know what the heck they're talking about... they're just "oh look everyone insults her let's add some oil on to the fire!". Just because she's proud, that doesn't mean she deserves a ban. And think about it for her for once... she posts a thread on request, and then like 20 people come to ask for request immediately. Then after one week of time, (for example) 3 of them got done, then the other 17 press her, along with another new 20. C'mon people... there's no way for her to get it all done... the day she exploded was just accumulative pressure and danger given to her by PC Frosty thinks...

She deserves a warning, but doesn't deserve a ban... people should be more considerate*

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Well, you know, she did flame a lot of members, and even flamed PC for pete's sake.She deseved the ban I think

Kairi
February 2nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
I know nothing about it, and thus am not qualified to make an opinion. Anyways, to add to what I said before, I dont think shed still be mad. Or spam this thread; I think shed know a bit better. Then again, as I said, I dont know her, so I can not say.

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Well, i never knew here either, but from the stuff I heard, I got some good info on her

Cosmos
February 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
I think that she deserved the ban. I mean, she flamed me and Junichi a lot! Thats really mean. I make one little mistake and she blows up at me.

Frostweaver
February 2nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
Well, i never knew here either, but from the stuff I heard, I got some good info on her
*only winners of a war write the history about the war... Cas lost, and therefore all the javelins of the future shall be aimed at her... you must read and find out yourself in order to judge. Germans lost the world war, and everyone thinks that Germans are darn evil to the bone. Perhaps their leaders are... but who cried for the german soldiers who are forced to fight in the war regardless of their opinion if their leader is right or wrong...? We all cried for the allies soldiers... who cried for them?*

Timbjerr
February 2nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
why do people always bring the issue of Cas back up?

I was a relative newbie when she was banned from PC (was it in Jan of 2003?), so I never fully comprehended the full situation at the time. But from all the stories I heard since then, she was an example of a good person who just didn't have the patience to be a moderator (much like most of the moderators at the time). Once I've gotten to know her by reading around PikaSurf, I seriously doubt that she will return to PC anytime soon, even if it is to SPAM up the place...

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I remember that night when it happened. KAMIKAZE posts everywhere. And KAMIKAZE posts were posts that had the word "KAMIKAZE" in it about 500 times. Her, Shelz, and Keyblade Master (now Fallen Angel or something, she apologized the next day and was forgiven sicne she was having a bad day) were doing them in her art thread because she was being flamed in PMs.

And the only reason she was modded was because she sucked up to Kento. I remember her saying several times, to be a mod: "You just need to suck up to the admins, that's what I did."

I am personally glad she is gone and never rejoined, and that we have a much better Cas here now!

Haruka
February 2nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
We don't need her back... I don't even like her anymore because she disrespect too many members.

:-/... if she does, she will degrade members even further for revenge. :-/

Arcanine
February 2nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
Cas is not banned on this PC so if she wanted then she could join. But I know she dont want to set foot back in PC (I talked to her a little on V-Road forums), she dont like PC so why join again.

Iveechan
February 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
Was Cas really such a terrible person? You shouldn't gripe about post counts being lowered from deleted topics, that's a superficial aspect. Also, turning down requests is understandable, I've had to turn down requests before because they were either too tough or I wasn't in the mood. And she had to have a reason to flame mods... not a great reason, but you don't just flame out of the blue.

And I think it's downright idiotic to start a topic on somebody who was booted out long ago. From the sound of it, Cas was having emotional problems and probably had a quick temper like me, so I can relate.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
How could I forget Cas. People talk about her more than they talk about Pokmon here. I was confused about what happened, and still am. It's been a year today right? groundhog's Day, i believe the incident happened. From what I've heard over the past year is that she started to just go on a rampage [i saw some of it myself, but not all of it]. She was cursing and stuff like that, then she got banned. Then Shelz left for a while and came back with a new name.
I didn't lose more than 10 posts, because i hardly posted there. I requested pics, and she never even replied to me.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
The only dif. between Cas and Iveechan is that ivee actually took the abuse instead of lashing back...if ivee went down Cas' she'd be banned to, and lots more people would be sad...

yeah, Cas was a good person, she just made a few bad mistakes in front of some really touchy admins

BOO ya!

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I remember Cas. She's one of my best friends online AND offline, so I'd be hard-pressed not to remember her. o_o

I don't think Cas was right in what she did with the KAMIKAZE thing, or whatever happened with that, and I see where the ban came from as I would hope that if I suddenly turned on the forums and did what she did, that I would be banned from PC. However... you can't complain that she was rude to people in her request topic. They're REQUESTS. She doesn't have to take them. But this has already been covered.

Basically, people, if you never met Cas or if you weren't here when she was, you honestly can't judge her WHATSOEVER. Everyone is different, and she just has a shorter fuse than others. That doesn't mean she's evil or something (and I'm still irked that someone could compare her to someone like Hitler in one topic... >\). If you were actually around when she was... she was just as popular as Kairi was and she was one of the best things that ever happened to this board... even if her time here ended on a bitter note. Why? She got the boards really going, believe it or not. Things were much more active when she was around and it was very fun. I'm not saying it isn't now, but I think that any other people who were around when she was can agree that the board was just... different. In a positive way, maybe. I think so, anyway. *shrug*

Iveechan
February 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Um... what? Are you saying I'm close to being banned? And while I'm addressing you, what's with the boo ya?

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
Eh? No, not at all. ^_^; It's just that if you were to violently attack people if they insulted you or something the way Cas did/would have done (@_@; so tired..), then you would probably be banned... but you handle yourself well, so don't worry about it.

And his boo ya thing is just... it just is. o_o; As I stated somewhere else once, telling Dakota to stop saying BOO ya! is like telling Pikachu to stop saying, "Pikachu". XP (Er... without the chance of it learning english like Meowth did. <_< You don't have to say it this time, Kairi.)

Kairi
February 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
No, I wouldnt compare you to Cas, but then again, I dont know her so I cant anyways. Youre not near banning as far as I am aware.

Lightning, do you still see her offline? Does she live in Canada?

orange*berry
February 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
I thought Cas lived in England, but I might be mistaken. X.o()
What I meant about the request thing was... she was really rude about it sometimes, and if anyone asked once how their request was going, she'd automatically kick their name to the bottom of her request list. () She'd also make rude comments in the contest forums like, 'I'm not entering after all. Because Orange is my only competition.' Which isn't the nicest thing to say to... well... anyone who isn't me. n.n()

MoonLight
February 2nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah I remember that Orange she said that you and I were the only competition she had Which wasn't very nice. Anyways I still do talk to her sometimes, and she is not a bad person if ya get to know her. Bad things happened that's all I can say

Iveechan
February 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
Just sounds like someone who tells the truth and is strict to me.

Shinin
February 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM
One of the reasons she was pissed off at the board(and the world) is that her dad accidentally cut his arm off with a chainsaw and she had some other family proplems.
Hey what's the Pikasurf URL?

H.A.W.K.
February 3rd, 2004, 04:44 AM
YA> Thats probaly where all her anger was from.Eww. Her dad's arm got cut off..! * walks away gaging*

February 3rd, 2004, 06:15 AM
One of the reasons she was pissed off at the board(and the world) is that her dad accidentally cut his arm off with a chainsaw and she had some other family proplems.
Hey what's the Pikasurf URL?

The url for PikaSurf is
http://www.pikasurf.com/

MegaLightBlaze
February 3rd, 2004, 06:54 AM
I remember Cas. Infact, I'm goin to start a Time Capsule of Memberable Members. Can I get someone to Sticky it? I also would like help thinking of members.

Kairi
February 3rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
Frostweaver has done something similar with the reference thread, but neither is sticked. ^_^; If a guide like that got really good, itd probably be put into the technical institute, I wager.

Iveechan, if you have a good afternoon to spare, you could try digging through the reference to around December? I believe, when it happened to see.

Frostweaver
February 3rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
*Cas event happened in early January...*

*if Megalightblaze wants to do it, s/he certainly can... as Frosty is just working his butt off on most weekdays that he can only flip through a bit of the reference everytime on weekends, which is way too slow to read through half a year of PC...*

Shinin
February 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
LL came back as Azurill17 or something like that. He PMed me and told me that and not to tell anyone. We used to be online friends.

Haruka
February 3rd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Well, I know everyone's good and bad sides though.. >_<

Well, anyway... Whos going to create a guide on it then?

22sa
February 3rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
I remember good ol' Cas...and I remember why she was banned

she was mad because some of her topics were getting deleted, apparently, for areason she didn't know of. She wasn't the greatest mod, but she was a good person. When she got mad one day, she started putting swear words in her sig, mods asked her to change it and she wouldn't. She was banned.

After she was banned, me and her talked on AIM about it. She was mad and so was I, she didn't need to be banned. She didn't even get a warning. IT seems that one of the admins had it in for her back then. Lousy people...We talked a lot back then, I haven't seen much of her lately...sad

Haruka, don't comment on members you don't know anything about...seriously..

so yeah, I remember everything about Cas...and what happened

boo hoo, memories...
Agreed. She's a good person and I've talked her before, (but I was really really really really incredibly shy when I did :P) asking her to come back to PC lol.

Obviously I failed in doing that. XD

She doesn't have a very pleasent history on forums. It's unpleasent enough for her to tell me that on a forum, "you lose more friends than you gain" - and how so many of her friends just turned on her at PC. And bleh, she doesn't care about PC anymore. She still likes Pokemon, though, and now she has her own forum linked at pikasurf.com - I'm "Japan" there :P, but I stopped going there because I just don't have time anymore...

Althoguh, I had not come to PC before Cas was banned, she inspired me to try to be a "Nice Guy!" (what I put as my title) out of nothing, I don't know how. ^_^;; Also, all my artwork (Picture of Melody and May/Haruka) at old PC were all inspired because I met her. lol and I spend sooo much time on them. I remember Diana (Now known as Haruka) kept guessing I was thinking about Cas all through Math class during summer school in July too :laugh:

Frostweaver
February 3rd, 2004, 08:36 PM
*like what he said before... Frosty still thinks that half of the total amount of flamers who flamed Cas back then didn't really know what's going on... then one half of the remaining just fails to see through Cas's view (aka not very considerate)... so out of all those pages of flaming Cas, perhaps only 1 page worth amount of post are made by people who actually know what's going on and can actually support themselves in reasoning why hate Cas so much... All the others just follow the crowd or is just judging on their behalf (such as Cas never replying to their art request and automatically imply that she's a rude person...)*

22sa
February 3rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
*only winners of a war write the history about the war... Cas lost, and therefore all the javelins of the future shall be aimed at her... you must read and find out yourself in order to judge. Germans lost the world war, and everyone thinks that Germans are darn evil to the bone. Perhaps their leaders are... but who cried for the german soldiers who are forced to fight in the war regardless of their opinion if their leader is right or wrong...? We all cried for the allies soldiers... who cried for them?*
I never bothered crying for the allied soldiers but I did cry for the German soldiers... *Sniff* That photo of an German infantry going to the front line in 1944, with a machine, gridding his teeth, trying to hold on, it was so sad. :( Even with the Nazist beliefs ingrained in the German soldiers, they held their glorious loyalty, history, militaristic & scientific training, obeidience, even untill the last days :'( (slow German defeat from 1941-1945 were not because of Hitler but because the German people's will and courage), pulling everything they could to fight, and meanwhile getting constantly stabbed in the back by Hitler's divorce from reality, military mess ups, and not litsening to his ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT military generals. Hitler wouldn't even see the miracle potential of Jet Fighter which the Germans alone invented at the time and forbid any German Pilots to fly it.

The days when when German bombers flew the London skies... The damage they caused to the city (and the descision to bomb the British civilians was also the serious turning point of the war), was paid back 25 folds :'( :'( by the American bombers, 1943-1945, flying the German skies. Germany was literally bombed back to the stone ages by the end of the war.

The Germans quickly, bloodily, fiercely advanced but were answered with the same brutality, if not worse, by the Allies. :'(

But the stories, from what's left of the German populace who revealed how it should be called, apporiately, Germany lost the war. More so than American resources won the war... But their side (Or you could say "the loser's side") of the story didn't get published until at least 20-30 years after the war. =/

Frostweaver
February 3rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
*and the above: direct and exact parallel of Cas event... can't say it any better*

Cherrim
February 4th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Lightning, do you still see her offline? Does she live in Canada?
@_@ She lives in the UK.. so I don't see her offline. ;p My friend Ashley met her on a trip to Europe last year, though. And I have Cas' address and I do plan to meet her one day. :o

In reply to 22sa's post that I'm too tired to quote... o_o She loses friends on forums because of her personality, sadly. People just aren't used to someone who speaks her mind that way. I find it kind of pathetic, because there are plenty of people who speak their mind in the world who get all sorts of positive attention, but when you find someone like that in real life... they just come off as rude. They may well be rude, but not always. =\ If you take each situation in its context, you'll find Cas had some good reasons to do some of the things she did.

Frostweaver
February 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM
*wow... to have a friend meeting an online friend in RL... what's the chance of that happening anyway? How blessed ^_^*

*yes certainly... it's always the lack of consideration and a change in POV to try to see through her window that is the heart of the entire Cas problem. In an argument, people always see from their side of the problem as it involves themselves. So little people will try to understand the other side as well. People who doesn't try to understand the WHOEL situation jumps to conclusion too quickly, and resulted in the tragic Cas event. So so little people spoke out for her back in OC, perhaps just one or two and those few brave souls got severely flamed for even mentioning the slightest hint of defending Cas*

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Heh, it's amazing how much you can learn when you hear the other side :P

Kairi
February 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Heh, it's amazing how much you can learn when you hear the other side :PPersonally, if Im not there to experience it, I try not to listen to either side. Try being keyword.

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Personally, if Im not there to experience it, I try not to listen to either side. Try being keyword.
I didn't get that from Cas' history btw, but from my own expriences. At PE2K.

YAS1
February 5th, 2004, 07:55 AM
i talked to cas on aim, she had a new screen name. it was like zoku or something. she talked to me about stealing her pic on v-road. x_X

and yeah, i remember her, i hated her. when i talked to her on her old account, after i said something she was like 'oh **** off if you don't know ho to change your color' or something like that.

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Hey, I don't think that Cas would ever come back to Pc.
Anyway, judging from the posts I've seen I think she
was just a kind person just sensitive to her surroundings.
But I still think she needs some anger management.

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 09:36 PM
CAS! I remember her! She was the biggest ****ing ***** I ever known! Someone kill that spoiled brat! Sorry she just makes me SO ANGRY!

orange*berry
February 7th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Yes, she was spoiled, but I suppose everyone has their reasons...
I mean... No one can be completely horrible, right?

Frostweaver
February 7th, 2004, 12:10 AM
*In every holy man's heart, there's always a small drop of evil.
In every mind of the wicked, there will always be a small spark of light*

*(note: the above applies to human beings only, of course)*

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 01:18 PM
CAS! I remember her! She was the biggest ****ing ***** I ever known! Someone kill that spoiled brat! Sorry she just makes me SO ANGRY!
Calm down there junichi, try not to get out of hand

Sapphire Titan
February 8th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Why did I not give my two cents yet? I was a senior member, so to speak, as Water Stone. Anyway, I didn't know much about Cas except that I took a number for one of her pics......never did have it made...oh well. I do remember Shelz. We were pretty good friends online, but he went buckwild spamming everywhere one day, and Cas was prolly his partner in crime. Anywayz, that's all I remember. Oh yeah, i highly doubt she'll ever come back.

Teara
February 8th, 2004, 01:23 PM
hmmm... I get the feeling Cas was not liked....hmmm. Now why would I think that?
Jk seriously though, she sounds like quite the annyance.

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Teara, that's pretty accurate I would say, but I guess wasn't here at her time either.
*In every holy man's heart, there's always a small drop of evil.
In every mind of the wicked, there will always be a small spark of light*

*(note: the above applies to human beings only, of course)*
Yup, human beings in the current age. :P