PDA

View Full Version : Lyon and Hannahs Journey

Myrrh
July 12th, 2005, 03:06 PM
This is my first one, I am worried, but STILL, tell me if it stinks, or if you liked it, but BE TRUTHFUL!! Please, this is all I ask.

Chapter 1: Lyon

Lyon looked over the horizon, the Sea, shining in the Sunset, little did he know, that his peaceful life would be changed forever......

"Mom!" yelled Lyon as his Teal hair flowed into the wind, "Can I go to the Docks for a while?"

"Go ahead sweetie," replied Lyons mom, Lydia.

Lyon walked over to the wooden docks, where he smelled the ocean.
Then, Lyon heard a noise that sounds like a ball dropping to the ground...

"What was that?" pondered Lyon, scratching his head. He ran to where the sound was heard, and he looked to see a PokeBall had fallen on the floor.

"Who does this belong to?" thought Lyon," hello!! Anyone drop this!!?"

"It belongs to you now...." said a mysterious voice, "keep it, and you may save your life....."

Lyon turned around, and found......Nothing......

"Wierd," said Lyon when suddenly, out of the Hikari Forest, an Oddish came out!!

Lyon was going to shout help, but he clutched the POkeBall in his hand, and threw it with all his might at the Oddish.
The ball swallowed the Oddish in a white Beam, dropped to the floor, and wiggled........it wiggled for 10 seconds, and then the *Ping* sound was heard....
Lyons forehead was dripping with sweat, and he lwalked toward the ball, picked it up, and put it in his pocket.....

"That wierd voice was right!" said Lyon, Grinning," I should go home now, I need some rest....

Lyon ran toward his beachfront home, and he slept for the night, but that night, something horribel happens......

(DOes anyone like it? Be AS BRUTAL AS YOU CAN!!!)

Myrrh
July 13th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I am NOT posting another word until I get some feedback on the first chapter......................

oni flygon
July 15th, 2005, 09:33 PM
please... please... Please... PLEASE!

NEVER. EVER. NEVER. EVER. USE. FIRE. EMBLEM. NAMES. IN. A. POKEMON. FANFIC.

PLEASE!

I try not to overact too much but this is sacrilage here. Blasphemy!

Oh...and also: http://pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=20&announcementid=144

Read that

*CLOSED*