PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Tournament(RP)

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Plot:
Robotnik: hohaho!!! It is almost clomplete. Get over here Gaurd Robo #1 and bring me the first Chaos Emerald I've recovered.
GR1: (Obeys)
Dr. Robotnik: Prefect!!! All I need are the other six Chaos Emeralds and the world will be grovling at me knees as see that annoying hedgehog and all his friends destroyed. Now what was I about to do. Ah yes. Get the Chaos Detectors camera up on screen. Ah yes. Hehas knoledge of where the six are.
Chaos Detector: ... Proccesing data... transmitting Data to Robotnik Rocket base... Data transmission complete(Ding!)... Data Display on screen...
Screen veiw: Emerald 1: Robotnik Rocket Base Emerald 2: Sonic's house, Emerald 3: Timewarp...
Robotnik: Shadow must be using it for Chaos Controll
Emerald 4: Ancient Desert Ruins.
Robotnik: Must be Knuckles.
Other Emeralds Location Unknown.... Unknown... Unkno...! Other Emerald Locations In 0 to 1000 ml. area. Unable to O0op& narrow KNBVGnh8^0& exact loctions... Locations...
Loocaaattions.....
aaaaatttttattaat ?! prwuptesutlklepgmfdthrsuthjf;pgfdhj...
?! ./.;PL;././/.. !? ..
Virus Alert!!!
J)(*&EDYH-497hy&_(hyrg-
:<( Virus Removle mode Activated.... Time of removle Estamation: 10:00 hr.
Robotnik: Shoot!!! Wait!!! I know!!! I'll start a battle Tournament and attract everyonethat might have one by have having my Chaos Emerald be the Tournament prize!!! Man I'm brilliant!!! I'l start putting ads Online using my other computer. Let the Chaos begin.

I will need seven to ten people with three people being Sonic, Shadow, Eggman, and Knuckle(Well I'm going to be Knuckles). You can be anyone from Sonic to Gamma to Chaos 0 to Tikal to any character that has ever existed. I need six(seven but I'm one) people to have Chaos Emeralds. I will also need somone to be RoboRef(A Referie(SP?)).

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Hmm I'll be Shadow of course ;p Or do I want Robotnik/Eggman? Hmmm...I'll take Shadow.

Metal_Sonic
February 2nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Hey can i be matal sonic . Oh yah we can conbine my thread chao garden? it would be really cool if we did and i realyyyy whant to be metal sonic please i could come in and try to destroy the winer of the turny.

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
Man I'm really torn between Robotnik and Shadow. If no one else signs up for Robotnik can I be both?

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Yes to both of your Questions!!! You can be Metal Sonic and if no one is Robotnik you can be Shadow and Robotnik.

Metal_Sonic
February 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Yes!!!(turns into metal overloard over excitment)I wasnt red eye

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Um.. Now come up with your oragen of how you found out the tournament. o and will you have a Chaos Emerald Metal_Sonic?

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 04:53 PM
It isn't that simple to turn into Metal Overlord... Did you even see it yet?

*is sitting at Club Rouge. Rouge walks in*
Rouge: "You got a letter."
Me: "Eh?"
*takes letter and reads it*
Dear Shadow The Hedgehog,
I know stuff about you that you don't know. If you want to find out about it, win at Eggman's tournament. Bring your Chaos Emerald.
*Runs to room and grabs the Chaos Emerald and Chaos Controls to Station Square's newspaper stand. Looks at newspaper to see that Eggman's Tournament is in the headlines and Chaos Controls there*

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
I know. I would like to get the Oragen part over with.

Edit: Thanks for editing your post

Shadow
February 2nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
I was talking to Metal Sonic about Overlord, and you mean origin right? I edited my psot for that.

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Yep. Thats whats I was talking about.

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 04:37 AM
Don't worry it was only a joke!

Egman: HAHAHAHAHA! Metal sonic is finally completed.......Again.....Now to see what he can do!!! WHA!!! HE..HE IS GONE!!!! NOOOOOO!!

Metal Sonic:Hmmm. I ran from Eggman....I guess I will fight in the tourny. And ruin eggmans excistance

MegaLightBlaze
February 3rd, 2004, 06:30 AM
Now we just need more members.

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 06:35 AM
Hey if you can use metal sonic then you must be able toyu play as biolizard

MegaLightBlaze
February 3rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
BTW. When I say any Character, I mean any Character. Oh, and I have the perfect Origen for anyone who wants to be Emeral. Oh, and I'll be starting another Tourny called, Sonic Tournament(RP) Team Battles Adition!!!

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 08:44 AM
So its like sonic heros right????? And when will me and shadow go head to head??

Shadow
February 3rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
We have to wait for others to join, then MLB will make a tournament bracket or whatever he wants to do.

And I have a good origin if anyone wants Rouge. She could just read Shadow's letter and decide to investigate to get more jewels from the Presisdent XD

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
ERRRRRRRR! I really whant ta battle...

Shadow
February 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
Be patient. In the meantime, you can view my comic XD

Metal_Sonic
February 3rd, 2004, 02:19 PM
I am temted to blow up every one of your clones

MegaLightBlaze
February 6th, 2004, 03:59 PM
(Uses magic powers)
I'm sick of this waiting!!! I wish it would dissapear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Overlord
February 26th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Ok i want to be Sonic so we can start this battleRP so can I?

Omega-Brendan
February 27th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Can I be that Manic person from Sonic Underground? Seeing as the other cool ppl r taken.

Thunder
March 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
ill be tails heh i kick your *** in a air fight

A.J
March 19th, 2004, 12:46 AM
well who is there....o yer can i make up my own
if so

Name: Flash Blaze
Species:Flaming Hedghog
Speciel Attacks:Flare,Fire Tornado,Flame Speed and others as i go along
Friends: Sonic,Knukles,Shadow and Tails

Trottor
March 19th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Hello....Can I be my own char?

A.J
March 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Um..............hello I Would Like To Be Accepted Pllzz

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 11:06 AM
can I create a charecter? well, it's not really "Creating"

Name: Rascal
Species: Devil Chao
Personality: evil
Job: cameraman
abilities: trick,copy, heal, and a few others
Friends: Shadow, Chaos the Angel chao
Enimies: Amy Rose

Trottor
March 27th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Name: Fist (younger one...i'm currently also rping him at 12 years old on a different rp)
Species: Echidna
Personality: Eager and excited, typical child behavior
Job: Master Emerald Protector In Training
abilities: Fire Tornado, Electric Uppercut, strong punch
friends: Knux, who is his daddy, and only person who he really knows besises Julie-Su and his older sister, Lara-Su
enemies: no-one yet

Trottor
March 27th, 2004, 06:19 AM
sorry, forgot...age: in this one, he is only 6

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 06:23 AM
I'll be Sonic ofcourse.

Sonic:ZzzZzzZZZ....

Trottor
March 27th, 2004, 11:42 AM
ok, lets do the rp...i just posted like today here for my character, and im already sick of waiting XD

Trottor
March 27th, 2004, 11:47 AM
oh, and I also wanted to be..
Name: Trottor
species: chinchilla
personality: gothic util you get to know him
job: umm....stealing stuff because he was abondoned and poor...(reminds me of Manic..that dude is cool!)
abilities: can manipulate shadows and illusion at will
friends: what friends?
enemies: no-one yet
other: he is a green chinchilla! facinating!
P.S. sry for the typing of too many posts....really, I am!

The Overlord
March 27th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Sonic: Put the booze away Eggman has a army of eggbots about to attack this place guys let rock!

Oh and for me dont but me as talkin in your post and i wont ether lone wolf poster so lets start this thread.

Trottor
March 29th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Trottor: *yawns and walks down the familiar alleyway and picked up (stole) the new issue of "The News", and reads the article about the tourny. He, with one chaos emerald, decides to go and try to win something** looks like fun...

MegaLightBlaze
March 29th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Yay!!! People posted in her again!!! How many have joined? I'l go count...

A.J
March 29th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Bout time u replied lol not to be rude

The Overlord
March 31st, 2004, 03:09 AM
Bout time u replied lol not to be rude
Yes same for me its been awhile since you posted i been tryin to get this RP back cause it seemed like it was gonna be good but we need shadow back in this thread someone PM him or i will just chat with him on aim.

A.J
March 31st, 2004, 06:33 PM
yer i know i would have been the longest waiting

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 11:57 AM
Fist **wakes up in the chaos chamber at dusk. His father, Knuckles was no-where in sight. He then remembered something....the tourney!!!!!! he forgot about it!!!!! He wanted to fight in it not only to enhance his fighting capabilities, but also to maybe gather an emerald for himself (he doesnt currently have one)**

MegaLightBlaze
April 25th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Ok... I'll read over your post and then organize the tourny. I'll Pm you all when I'm done. ^^

Flygon trainer
April 27th, 2004, 03:55 PM
okay, got the PM... ack, i forgot the orgin... well then, it is:

Rascal was performing his usual job as camraman, trying to help Gamma get through a course, when gamma mentioned a tournament. overcome with shock, Rascal dropped the camera (wich made gamma lose control, and fall off a cliff) and took off for the tournamet, to prove to his rival, Chaos, the chaos angel chao, that dark chao would rule!!!

The Overlord
April 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM
One day a Blue Hedgehog was sleeping in a hamic *suddenly* AHHHHHHHHHHH! he falls down he looks up to see Tails holding a piece of paper saying "Tournament for the toughest fighters enter now" Tails:"Hey Sonic are you gonna enter?"Sonic:"Ofcourse Tails well gotta go see ya later Tails" Tails:"Wait Sonic! dang he already left".

Flygon trainer
April 27th, 2004, 09:15 PM
suddenly, in a dark cloud of smoke, Rascal appeared in front of you. "hey, I remember you! you're sonic, the one i made fall into lava a few weeks back when I flew in front of the camera! so, you're entering too?" he said, turning on his camera, hopeful for an interview

The Overlord
April 28th, 2004, 02:24 AM
suddenly, in a dark cloud of smoke, Rascal appeared in front of you. "hey, I remember you! you're sonic, the one i made fall into lava a few weeks back when I flew in front of the camera! so, you're entering too?" he said, turning on his camera, hopeful for an interview
Sonic:"YOU!!! did you now much that stung me? anyways ofcourse you know whos gonna win this tournament the true blue hero Sonic The Hedgehog well bye!"
*zooms off*

Thunder
April 28th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Can i change my person if so

name:Thunder
species: Hedgehog
personality: Good but neva get him angry or his power tripples
job: Shadows deciple
abilities: Chaos control and chaos destruction and short temper also is very fast and can float
friends: what friends?
enemies: Eggman(aka robuttnik)

MegaLightBlaze
April 28th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Ok. Yay!!!! Your all doing great. As soon as the other come I'll match us up!!! ^^
In the mean time... roleplay how you get there!!! ^^

Trottor
April 28th, 2004, 12:37 PM
*following the news, he goes to the place where the tournament is being held*

MegaLightBlaze
April 28th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Shadow vs. Eggman
Trotter vs. Thunder
Sonic vs. Flash Blaze
Tails vs. Manic
Metal Sonic vs. Knuckles
I need a ref but then we start!!!

The Overlord
April 28th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Sonic:"Finally I arrive now lets see oh there it is the registration box"Man:"HEY! your Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic:"Uhh yeah no time for chit-chat can i enter the contest?"
Man:"Ofcourse just sign these papers and put um in the box."Sonic:"Alright done" *drops the paper in* Sonic:This Tournament has Sonic written all over it."

Thunder
April 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
*walks up and sees sonic and says hi* "Hi Sonic remember me its thunder" *grabs some papers writes then puts em in* "so wat ya been up too"

Trottor
April 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
*Trottor was alredy there, sitting on the side of the building with headphones on listening to Alkaline Trio. He noticed Sonic and Thunder. He looks to Sonic first.* So, your the famous Sonic Mourice Hedgehog I presume? *turned* and You are Thunder. I'm fighting you in the first round oof the tournament, you dont stand a chance...

MegaLightBlaze
April 29th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Knuckle: So this is where the Tounament is being held... Hmmm... Hey!!! It's Sonic!!! Hey Sonic!!!!!! Over Here!!!!!!

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Rascal teleported over, and seeing knuckles, said "yet another person I made get themselves killed. remember when you fell in Pumpkin Hill when I turned off the camera?" he said, relaxing "by the way, when does this thing start, and where am I in this fight?"

The Overlord
April 29th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Sonic:Ahh! everyone calling my name cant think AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! * faints*

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 07:06 PM
rascal flew over to sonic, and dug a giant hole, and buried him in it "and that is the end of the great Shadow the Hedgehog's enemy" he said

Thunder
April 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
*smacks the chao away into the ground hard* "yo leave sonic alone or u have to deal with me" *smacks his fists* "knuckles im taking sonic for a rest k good luck in ya fight" *grabs sonic and takes him to a bed to lie down*

Shadow
April 30th, 2004, 06:48 PM
*Shadow Chaos Controls in*
Shadow: "This must be it..."

Geeko: "Sonic's here Dr. Eggman."
Eggman: "Excellent. Now we just need to do is steal all the Chaos Emeralds."
Boko: "Even though we've failed at that several times..."
Eggman: "BE QUIET! I've been analyzing everyone's attack patterns and built robots to specifically counter them. This tournament is the perfect chance to use them since the others can't interfere. This plan won't fail!"
Boko: "We've heard that before."
Geeko: "And the plans end up failing."
Eggman: "Yes, I suppose you're right. BOKKUN! Give these two their genius awards."
*Bokkun flies in, reaches into his bag and gives Geeko and Boko trophies. Bokkun flies away and Eggman puts his fingers in his ears and the trophies explode.*
Bokkun (flying away): "Hahahaha!"
Eggman: "Now just do as you are told!"
Geeko and Boko: "Yes sir!"

Thunder
April 30th, 2004, 06:54 PM
*sees Shadow puts sonic on a table and runs out* "Hey Shadow wats up i heard u were gonna be in this tourny tooso i decided to enter and fight my trainer!"

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Rascal locked eyes on Shadow, and yelled "Shadow, Shadow!!! great to see you" as he ran over, and hugged him

Trottor
May 1st, 2004, 07:25 AM
hm? ah well....*is still leaning against the side of the building*

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 07:30 AM
rascal, after wandering away from Shadow, came over to you and said "hey, who are you? I don't remember you on the film" as he flipped upside down

Trottor
May 1st, 2004, 08:59 AM
ooc- are you talkin to Trottor?....and if you are, whats "the film?"

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 09:51 AM
OOC: yes, and by 'the film' he ment that he had never filmed you in any of the games. he's the cameraman for all sonic games...

Trottor
May 1st, 2004, 03:01 PM
(( *lifts eyebrow* ok I can go with that))

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
Rascal got out a long, long list, and began scanning it "nope, I don't see you on this list. that means that I havn't done something stupid with the camera and made you fall of a cliff or something like that... ah well, It'll happen eventually" he said, getting out a lollipop and eating it

Trottor
May 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
that sounds....interesting

Thunder
May 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
*stares at the chao* hmmmm your some idiot of a chao like i have a devil chao named snowy hes white and hes cooler then u!!

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
"for your info, I am the cameraman. annoying me will just result in me wandering off somewhere with the camera." he said calmly, not affected by the teasing.

Thunder
May 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
so i dont care who cares about u i can get snowy to take over u dork!

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
"sorry, I've just renewed my contract.. mabye when I leave this job, I'll let your chao take my place" he said, as a angel chaos chao flew next to him "oh, hey Chaos... what's up?" He asked.. after a moment of talking, Rascal got a baby rattle out of his pocket, and gave it to the chao. the chao went over to a nearby audience member, and started beating him over the head with the rattle. the poor guy had a concussion...

MegaLightBlaze
May 3rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
Ummm.. what now? I know!!! I'l go eat pudding!!! :D

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Rascal flew over to Knuckles, and began hitting him over the head with his baby rattle

MegaLightBlaze
May 3rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Don't do dat!!! I gonna go eat puddin!!! :D XD

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Rascal laughed at him, then asked "so, where am I in this tournament? I've been waiting for a while" while sighing the papers and turning them in...

Thunder
May 3rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
"ummmm your the camrea man your not in it stupid" *prepares to be hit by the rattle*

Emerl
May 4th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Emerl,an orange robot,walks in."May I join in?"

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Rascal gave the camera to Chaos (the chao, not the water beast), and said "not while I'm fighting.... Chaos takes over while I join these types of things... oh, by the way, the rattle is for minor punishment. YOU get the hammer" while bringing out Amy's Long Hammer and hitting Thunder with it

MegaLightBlaze
May 4th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Well.. if some people don't reply soon(Shadow!!!) then Your in!!!
Yummy Pudding!!! :D XD
Well.. G2G

Trottor
May 4th, 2004, 11:04 AM
((Hey, I want some puddin too >.<))
*drifts to sleep on the side of the building*

Emerl
May 4th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Emerl looks around."Guys,I need to store energy for battles.I'm a robot,remember.I'll awaken.Later..."Emerl's bright eyes fade black,and none of her moves.

Trottor
May 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM
who are you again? *waking up and asking Emerl*

Thunder
May 5th, 2004, 12:15 AM
*breaks the hammer and punchs rascal away* hmph leave me alone damit

MegaLightBlaze
May 5th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Hmmm... So... Howya doin Sonic! :D Wan't some Puddin?! XD You can even put it on a chilli Dog!!! XD

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 07:47 AM
"you started it" Rascal said, wandering off, and waiting to hear his place in the tournament

Sonic the Hedgehog
May 5th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Hey,wasn't Pikachu and Torchic playing as Sonic?Yes,he was if you look on page 2!Rayquaza Champion,you're stealing P&T's character.

Pikaki
May 5th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I was playing as Sonic.And I demand RC stops!

IC:
Sonic:*Looks around the arena* Faker! *Knocks over the imposter Sonic* *Signs-up* Sorry,that was only a fake.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Rascal said "really? well then, since you are a friend of Shadow's.. kinda... how about we start our own friendship?" holding out his hand waiting for a handshake

Trottor
May 5th, 2004, 02:43 PM
ooc: Is the tournament starting soon? I'm half tired in waiting...

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
OOC: me too! and I thought I was in the tournament!!

Pikaki
May 5th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Sonic:*Yawns* I'm in the tornament... stupid fake imposter...

Shadow
May 5th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Shadow: "Do I just go over there and fight Eggman or what? The bracket said I'm battling him first..."

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"hey, is that Shadow over there?" Rascal said "hey, shadow!! wait up" he called, flying over, and resting on his head

Pikaki
May 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Sonic:Hmm?Looks around.Nothing here...Sees Shadow.Hiya... when do we start fighting?Looks around somemore.

The Overlord
May 5th, 2004, 06:24 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO IM SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! and always will be go play as amy rose or something cause im sonic and always will be
Sonic:Yes pudding good me likey pudding.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC: Uh, much as I hate to say it, Rayquaza's right.. he asked to be sonic on page 1....

Trottor
May 6th, 2004, 11:02 AM
OOC - Sonic in't interested in pudding...he likes chili dogs...

Pikaki
May 6th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Well,why didn't you tell me when I said I'd be Sonic?It doesn't matter,anyway... I have a character.Here he is:

Name:Kyle
Species:Hedgehog
Personality:Laid back,serious.
Description:Blue fur,3 ragged hairs like Tails,blue and red shoes.

Just see this picture.It shows it all.

Trottor
May 6th, 2004, 12:47 PM
ooc- well doesnt that make us hafta reassign the tournament pairs?

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 01:57 PM
OOC: yes, and this time, i want in it! I did sign up....

The Overlord
May 6th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Here just forget it i quit this thread anyone willing to have Sonic as there charactor just say it but my first choice for the Sonic is PC member Sonic The Hedgehog.

Sonic the Hedgehog
May 7th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Ok... I'll be Sonic.But if you decide to come back,It'll be OK to switch off again. :)

Thunder
May 7th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Ok i want to be Sonic so we can start this battleRP so can I? thats was on page 1 rayquaza is sonic

Tails the Fox
May 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
He said he quits and STH applied to take his place.

Trottor
May 7th, 2004, 04:24 PM
yeah...that is what he said ^^

Sonic the Hedgehog
May 8th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Sonic:*Yawn* Can we get started?

MegaLightBlaze
May 11th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Eggman: Alright Shadow!!! Prepare to be destroyed!!!!!!!! (Hops into Eggwalker V. 2.5 Advanced adition.) Attack me fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Note that shadow is controlling both Shadow and Robotnik(Look at first page.)

Thunder
May 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
this should be a nice battle thats for sure

MegaLightBlaze
May 11th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Looks like I need a new sig...

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"well, looks like I'm not even in this. see you later" Rascal said, as he floated away

MegaLightBlaze
May 12th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Hozabout my new sig?!!! Wacha think?!!!

The Overlord
May 13th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Hozabout my new sig?!!! Wacha think?!!!
Umm well cant see one pic there all X out.

MegaLightBlaze
May 13th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Now I half to redesign again!!!!! What about my Avatar?

Trottor
May 13th, 2004, 11:46 AM
OOC- if you want my opinion, Its pretty cool, but I liked the other one better. And yah, your new sig is all 'X's on my monitir too.

Thunder
May 16th, 2004, 03:52 AM
OOC:can we plz be on topic!!

Come on shadow u can kick his *** cant u