PDA

View Full Version : pokemon the next generation

pokehunter56
July 12th, 2005, 08:14 PM
ok this is my first rpg. it starts out as the day ppl pick out there pokemon. the story is that it has been ten years after the whole ash ketchem journey. it takes place in the region centered around the equator Hentco. many of the older pokemon have become extinct. the pokemon league is run by a single head person. all tornements r used to raise money to line his pokets.
ok so to start out i will play the prof. Gibbs, as each person joins they will have to follow the begining set up

Name:
Title: trainer,breeder,or theif:
Description:
a short intro to the lab:

i will also have my own character so that i can follow the story. pretty much we create the pokemon world and travel it. either in groups or individual. you can make up new pokemon that don't exist or u cn use ones that are already made. there is also a main villian. the villian is the head of the pokemon league. any person can volentair for it. once it is filled please stick with the role.
ok enough chatting lets get started.any one can join at any time just follow the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:Willy Spoon (spooner)
title: trainer
Description: 5' 7" http://tinypic.com/8vx1rr.png

"willy, willy, it's time to get up." mom says to me.
"what time is it?" i ask.
"its seven thirty." she responds.
"oh crap i gotta run." i get dressed and grab my bag. i start out at a full run towards the lab. "oh man i hope he has the one i want. i say to myself. i reach the doors to the lab and walk in. "good morning prof."

"oh good morning willy. r u here to get ur first pokemon?" prof gibbs asks.
"sure am. i want a aron." i say without hesitation.
"here u go then" he says handing me the stantard pokeball.
"oh yeah. here goes nothin. come on out aron." i say as i toss the ball in the air. the tipical red light shoots out and forms the shape of aron on the floor infront of me.
"aaron" it says in a cheer ful tone. it starts to move around the lab sniffing things and being curious.
"hey watch out for that" i tell it as i follow it around the lab.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Lacks in plot, but I guess I'll join. May I be 2 people?

Name: Ria

Title: Trainer

Description: Ria has long orange hair, and a soft white skin. Her eyes are golden green, which many people think is weird. Ria loves her clothes, which is a red tee shirt, with very skiny straps. She also has a yellow skort that goes down to her knees.

A short intro to the lab:

Oh man! The professor is going to kill me! I can't believe I'm late! Ria thought, as she ran down her street, her hair blowing the in the wind. A small pouch was on her loose belt, which held An empty pokeball, 2000$, a purple pen, and a journal her father had given her before she left.

Name: Lea

Title: theif

Description: Lea has short black hair, and dark skin. His eyes are brown, with a tint of gold. Lea wears a black tee shirt, with nothing on it, and black jeans, which are longer that his legs and feet.

Look at that girl run! Lea though evily, ready to get her starter pokemon, I assum. Guess she wouldn't care if I took it from her though, would she? Lea ran down the same street, lurking in the shadows. You aould tell he had been working out, as he ran much faster that Ria.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 07:31 AM
I guess i'll join this:
Name:Isis
Title:Breeder
Description: Has short lightish darkish brown hair that goes to my shoulders. Wears a pink no sleve shirt. Has a pink rose around my waist and wears a white skirt that goes to my knees. Has red flip-flops. Has a little scar on the top of my right arm.ANd hazel eyes that show how she's feeling.
a short intro to the lab: It was quite intell my red alarm clock started buzzing and scaring me out of bed. I was socked from head to toe from the dream i was dreaming a minute ago. Then the red alamr clock's buzzing went in my ears again. I slamed my peach colored palm into the button to make it stop. I went to my closet and got out my cloths. I put them on and i after i put them on i smelled burning toast. I laughed to myself. That meant mom was taking care of derrick my 2 year old brother. I walked down the brown stairs to the living room. The stairs were cold on my feet. " Mom the toast is burning" i said walking into the kitechen. "Can you get them sweetie" a sweet voice said comeing from my brother's room. "Ok" i said geting out a small white plate with red flowers on it. I ran to the toast and pushed the button that was black but was white when we got it. The toast popped up and i throw them on the plate. "Mom their as black as a black cat" i said puting the plate on the table's table cloth. Then my mom ran in. She has long brown hair that goes to her waist. SHe had on a blue shirt and blue jeans on. WHen she seen the toast she said "I'm so sorry my dear, i'll make you somemore". "No it's ok mom, you don't have to" i siad. "But dear.." she sarted. "I'm not that hungrey, i'm going to the lab now" i siad opening up our brown door. "Ok sweetie" my mom said throwing the burnt pieces of toast away. I run to a big building a few houses down the road. I knocked on the door. A guy like in his 40's opens the door and smiles. "Good morning Isis" he said. It was Prof.Gibbs. I followed him into a room with two pokeballs. Pokeballs are red and white. "Pick one Isis" Prof.Gibbs said softly. "I want a Azurill" i said. "Ok, here you are" Prof.Gibby said handing me a red and white ball*

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Name: Karin Koenig
Title: Theif
Description: May I just post a picture? http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050201_191932-20_Rag04.jpg
a short intro to the lab: (If you would rather I didn't do it like this, I'll change it.)

Karin pressed up against a row of high-tech machinery. She could feel the cold metal through her clothes. Quickly, she pulled the hood on her cape up, to the point where it covered her hair and cast a shadow over her eyes. Unless someone was an expert, she wouldn't be found out from just her nose and mouth.
She crept to the next shadowy area and hid. She had to be careful when she wasn't hidden by the darkness. She scrutinized the area. Bingo. Her destination was straight ahead-a shelf full of PokeBalls. There was a table next to the shelf, but besides that, nowhere else to hide.
I'm going to have to be careful if I'm going to pull this off, Karin thought. She crawled under the table, then looked around to make sure no one was around. The coast was clear. She pulled herself out and scanned the rows of PokeBalls. Carefully, she selected a PokeBall from the second row and plucked it off its perch.
"Hopefully the Professor doesn't miss you too much, little guy," she said, kissing the opening mechanism of the PokeBall. Karin turned. She heard footsteps scuffling. She smirked. Piece of cake, she thought, quickly getting out of the lab.
She pulled her hood down. "Let's see what I got," she said. She kissed the opening mechanism again and released the Ball's contents. A Meowth stood before her. Karin looked pleased. "A little thief...just like me," she said, ruffling the fur on top of Meowth's head. She placed an iron clasp around the Meowth's tail. "Let's see...how about a name for you..." she said. She pondered it for a minute before snapping her fingers. "How about Yuri?" she asked the Meowth. The small cat yowled in agreement.
Karin smiled. "Well then, Yuri, let's go find another easy steal," she said, laughing.

pokehunter56
July 13th, 2005, 09:01 AM
pokegirl909 its fine u can have two characters. and trainer cat ur intro was awsome. its fine the way it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh there are more people on the way." spoon say at the site of lightish brown haired girl. he had just got aron to get back in his ball when he went to say thanks to the prof.
"hi there my name is Willy spoon, u canb call me spooner though." he say while reaching his had out to shake. his pokeball griped in his other hand.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 09:14 AM
"Huh" i said turning around to see a boy about 3 years older than me. "Nice to meet you, My name is Isis" i said shaking his handand smiling.

pokehunter56
July 13th, 2005, 09:31 AM
"nice to meet u to isis." he says "oh prof. u might want to check on ur technicians one of them took a pokeball and left i noticed the person while i was playin g with aron over there." he points to were he saw the person take the pokeball.
"really, thats funny i don't have any techs working today." prof. gibbs says as he walks toward the shelf of pokeballs. "oh dear oh dear some one took the meoth that i caught yestardy for today." he exclaims,
"do u think it was a thief prof.?" spooner asks.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"What were you going to do with the meaowth" I asked the prof. walking up behind them? "That meowth was a special breed, it's really rare, only a few people have made breeded a meowth this way" the prof. said looking more worried then he had been before.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Ria:

I ran inside the lab, just over hearing the last words.

"Do you think it could be Lea? I mean, he is known for stealing other people's pokemon," I asked, my face brim with displeasure. Just the thing my brother would do too! "If there is anyway I can help, please tell me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lea:

My stupid sister! I thought, my eyes gleaming with dipleasure. She better not do anything wrong, or her new pokemon is going byebye.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
OOC: Thank you very much. ^_^

IC: Karin tossed the PokeBall up in the air. It spun around before descending into her hand. "We won't be needing this, eh, Yuri?" she said, grinning. "But, just in case..." She pocketed the PokeBall. Yuri jumped on her shoulder, his iron-clad tail straight up in the air.
Karin laughed. "I sure hope no one saw me," she said. "And even if they did, I'm sure you can handle them. There's something special about you, I can tell." Yuri let off a cry of agreement. Karin stroked his fur and sat on a nearby bench. Now, we wait... she thought. New trainers would be coming by here, and their Pokemon would be easy prey...

angel
July 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Turns to look at the person coming in. "WHo is Lea" i asked her? "You can help by telling us who Lea is and help us search from this "Lea"" I said cause nobody was talking.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"Well.. He's my brother, he is 14 years old, has 4 pokemon, has beaten an eltie 4, and, he sells the pokemon he steals to team Rocket. I don't know how I'm related to him!" I told Isis, my voice simply horible. "And, he does it for the fun of it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched in a window as Ria told on me. I would crush her soon anough! She would never live to her new pokemon! Because I shall have it, and soon, I will help rule the world, along with team rocket!

OCC: TK, do you wanna Karin to be friends with Lea? Wanna, Wanna, Wanna?

angel
July 13th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"He does it for fun" i asked even thought she said he did. "Thats horrible" i said to Ria. "By the way my names Isis" i said taking out my hand. 'Whats yours" i asked her?

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"The names Ria. What starter pokemon do you want to get?" I asked Isis.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"It's nice to meet you Rai" i said smiling. "I got an Azurill" I said showing her it's pokeball.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"I got a Skitty!" I said, looking into Isis's eyes. "Its so cute! But, I guess I better watch for my brother. He's been waiting for like ever for this day."

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
OOC: Sure! ^_^ They'd get along quite nicely.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Yeah, we all better, watch out for him" i said. "Aw skitties are so cute" i said.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM
OCC: Yup. O.o

Lea:

I looked around, spying Karin in the fields. I walked over to growling ever so slightly.

"Hi. I know we can beat these loosers and all, but if I know my sister, she won't use her pokemon. So.. yea... And, my dad said I'm not aloud to fight her, even if she attacks me first. Its different for you, but I better grab a pokemon, and go. Good luck holding on to that new pokemon you stole," I said quickly, grinning at her.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Karin looked at the young boy. "Wait, what do you mean by that? Listen, kid, if you even try to steal Yuri, I won't hesitate to harm you," she said defensively. She thought for a second. Her lips curved ever so slightly.
"Do you mean...steal a Pokemon?" she asked slyly. "What's your name, kid? Something tells me you and I could be good friends..."

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"The name's Lea. My sister is Ria, and she happens to be a pain. Anf of course I ment steal! What else? Who do you work for? I work for team rocket," I asked, glaring at her.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"What sould we do" i asked Rai? I pushes the circle on the pokeball and in a yellow flash my tiny Blue Azurill comes out smiling. "Hi sweetie you need a name how about Rika" i asked it? "Azurilll" she said agreing with the name. "Ok then your name is Rika" i said.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"I have no idea. Do you want to travel with me?" I asked, also calling out my Skitty. I rubbed its chin, making it pur in delight. "What should I name you? I got it! .... Dizzy!" I pointed to the ceiling as I said this, as Dizzy giggled.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"SUre. I'd like that" i said smiling. "Hi dizzy" i said. Rika bouced over to Dizzy on her big blue tail. "Azuril" Rika said sayng a hello to Dizzy.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 12:33 PM
"Cool. Lets get going. Oh yea. Here's 1000$. My dad gave me 2,000$, but I don't need that much," I said, handing Isis some money. I picked up Dizzy, and Walked out the door

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
The grin on Karin's face widened. "I work for myself," she said. "I'm Karin, by the way." She extended a hand to Lea. "You said you couldn't touch your sister...I could take care of her, if you'd like."

angel
July 13th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"Thank you" i said puting it in my bag and picking up Rika. Then i ran to caught up with Ria.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"That would be great. Oh yea, if you do finish her, I'll give you about 500$. My dad, well, every one should know him by now, gave me the money, so happy spendings. Oh, and most likely I won't see you again, so here's the money in advance," I said, counting the money into Karin's hands. "Thats my sister. Gotta go!" I ran off into the woods, so I could watch my sister's defeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran out onto a large dirt road. A girl with short red hair was standing about 50 yards away. I slowly walked up to her, trying to not make a sound.

angel
July 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I seen rai and quickly ran up to her. I followed her not making a sound either.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Karin smiled. It was true, money did make the world go round. "Pleasure doing business with you!" she said, waving. She spotted the girl Lea had pointed out. She walked up to the girl.
"Sweetie, do you want to fight?" she asked Rai. "I'm sure whatever you have could take my poor, weak Meowth," she said, trying to get Rai to agree. Meowth waved its tail and wrapped it around Karin's head.

Kiora
July 13th, 2005, 12:55 PM
OOC: can i still join?? i am creating the sprites for some new starters if no body minds... also im gonn have two characters

Name: Kiora
Title: trainer
Description: (pic)http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/th_pokemongirl.png (http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/?action=view&current=pokemongirl.png)

Kiora ran up to the lab door, early for once. She already knew about the Pokemon She Wanted, a newly discovered Water type...oh what was its name...Kelpas that was it...

(see pic) http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/th_untitled.png (http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/?action=view&current=untitled.png)
"Professer, i want a Kelpas please," kiora said to the Professer, " it looks Strong."
She ishanded the Pokeball and the Items she needs to start a quest...Kiora then went to a different spot on the field, and started randomly levetating the pokeball...Kelpas Come out... she thought to it. The Kelpas was revealed from its Pokeball, and Kiora smiled..."I'll call you Kel..."

Name:Lati
Title: trainer/theif
Description: pic)http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/th_aqua.png (http://photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/?action=view&current=aqua.png)
Lati looked at the build she stood before, wondering how she could get inside...A pretty tan Eevee bounded up to her...she picked up and was about to walk off, but then, to her self she muttered," lets try something different...Oy, Professer!" she called, then walked to the porfesser himself
"Professer, give me this Eevee, And I'll leave quietly..."
He barly spares her a glance before handing her the Eevee's Pokeball...

Lati wandered farther down from the small group that was acummulating, and saw a red headed girl that was sitting there(AKA Kiora)..Lati spoke quietly to the backpack she carried,"...With an Eevee to Evolve into an Umbreon, we can be even better, huh, Tala...."

"Yes..." Tala replied softly
((in most Rps of mine Tala speaks, just so you know))

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Hey! You stole that Meowth!" I shouted, pointing at the Meowth. "Your just like my brother! Too selfish too worry about things like that!" And with that, I puched her in the face, and not at all softly.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Karin looked at Rai, a state of shock on her face. She touched the spot where the girl had hit her. She glared at the girl before grabbing the girl by the shirt collar. "You're going to regret that, punk," she said, drawing the girl closer so their noses almost touched. She pushed the girl back.
"Meowth! Take care of the other one. I think I can handle a kid," Karin said. Meowth gave a toothy smile and jumped off Karin's shoulder and ran towards Isis. He stood in front of her, growling. The growl was frightening, the kind you would hear from an agressive tiger. Perhaps it had something to do with the Meowth's breeding.
Karin turned back towards Rai. She returned the favor and punched Rai back, also in the face.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"You Evil! Once my dad's done with you, there with be nothing left!" I shouted, kicking my feet. Wam! I kicked her in a very 'hurtful' place. "Did my brother tell you to do this? I want to know!" I gave her another puched, licking the blood the was dripping off my face, and into my mouth.

"Who put you up to this!" I yelled in her ears, hoping I bursted an ear drum

OCC: I think you can join, but you should ask pokehunter

Kiora
July 13th, 2005, 01:15 PM
OOC: but hes offline...meh....oh well....

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Karin winced. "No one put me up to this!" she yelled back. Having longer legs, she could easily kick higher up. She kicked Rai, striking the side of her face. "Sweetie, you get too bent out of shape. Yeah, I stole the Meowth," she said calmly. "What's it to you?!" she yelled, striking the other side of Rai's face.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Blood began to run down my face, my eyes dripping with tears.

"Do you ever think about pokemon? Would you like to be taken, and made to fight?!!" I yelled, my boby weakening more and more. "Maybe I should do that! Make you a slave, to work for my dad, or my brother! They would beat the hell out of you! Would you like that, Would you like THAT!?!?!??" My face was covered in blood and tears, and I was felling limp. I gave away, and my eye lids closed, as my body went blank.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Karin smiled as the girl went limp. Yuki pranced back to his trainer, sitting on the ground in front of her. She crouched and patted Yuki's head. He licked her face. She wiped her nose. So she had bled. She picked Yuki up, and he settled nicely on her shoulder.
"You like me, don't you?" Karin asked, stroking his fur. He licked her cheek and mewed at her. She took the $500 out of her pocket. "Lovely," she said, wandering off towards the forest. If anyone saw her next to the unconcious girl, she would be in tons of trouble.

pokegirl909
July 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Hee.." I said, as Karin walked into the forest. "You did very well. I guess, you aren't as well... like a normal girl. Your more of a ton boy. I like it."

pokehunter56
July 13th, 2005, 07:20 PM
yeah its fine for kiora to join. any one can join at any time. ill have to edit my first post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spooner walks out of the lab and sees ttwo girls fighting and a pokemon growing at isis.
"what the heck is going on here?" he says to himself he runs towards them as the fight ends. "what is that girl the thief she has a meoth. well one way to find out."
he says to himself as he runs to the defense of isis."aron go" he says "letting it go out of his pokeball. "take care of isis and the other girl don't let any one touch them." he says whilerunning after the theif. she is to fast for spooner. "oh man i lost her in the forest." he says to nobody as he walks towards isis and the bloody girl on the ground. "isis r u ok?" he asks her while checking the girl on the grounds vitals. he takes out a rag and cleans the blood of her face. "wow shes kinda cute" he thinks to himself. "he calls aron back to his ball. he then gentaly shakes the limp girl onthe ground to see if he can wake her. "isis we need to get her help."sayhs to isis.

angel
July 14th, 2005, 04:30 AM
"THanks" i said. I ran over to Rai. "Rai are you ok" i asked starting to cry? I lifted her up slowly and started to walk to the profs.'s house. I opened the door and walked in making the bell on the door ring. "Prof., please help Rai" i said in tears. "Whats wrong with..." he started to say intell he seen her. "Oh Dear" he said runing over to us.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 05:54 AM
My body began trembling, and my eye lids slowly opened.
"What.. hahappened?" I asked, my body still recovering

angel
July 14th, 2005, 05:58 AM
"Oh thank god" i siad starting to smile. "You got Knocked out by that theif we came across" i said lying Rai on a bed*

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 06:02 AM
"But, why? And.. Were did she go?" I asked, looking into Isis's eyes. "Surely should didn't really take the Meowth? Did she?" I watched he professor pace back and forth.

angel
July 14th, 2005, 06:05 AM
"I don't know why she did it" i said. "After she knocked you out she ran in the forest, Spooner tryed to ran after her but couldn't keep up with her" i said cleaning Ria's arms and legs. "Well i think she did but we really don't know" i said sating at the edge of the bed.

pokehunter56
July 14th, 2005, 10:05 AM
"i dont know if she did or didn't. all i know is that when i started to leave i saw u take a pretty hard kick to the head." spooner says to rai. "well at least your alright. do you have all ur belongings with you still?" he asks. well if your alright im going to go look for clues." and with that said he walks out the door.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Hey, wait! I'm coing with you!" I shouted, hoping I could help. "You coming Isis?"

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Karin grinned. "I can't be a normal girl, I have to worry more about not getting caught," she said. "But, of course you know that, you being a theif. What'd you end up getting?"

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"I got a, well, get this! A pichu," I thought there weren't any left. I am like, so lucky. This professor is easy to snab from," Lea bragged to Karin, trying to impress her

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Karin's eyes widened. "Wow, a Pichu!" she said. "That is lucky! I'm impressed!" she said, smiling at Lea.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Thanks. Wanna come to my house?" Lea said, his grin getting bigger and bigger. "I have millions of them. Maybe I'll give you one."

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Karin nodded. "Sounds good," she said. She stopped and thought for a second. "Hold on. Did you say millions?" she exclaimed.

pokehunter56
July 14th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"wait ur still hurt i couldn't let u come with me." he says to ria. Isis please talk some sense into her." he pleads to her while thinking of a waty to catch the theif. he turns and looks out the window where he sees to figures walking toward a street. "oh well i guess its better we stay as a group then fight by our selfs." he says finnally giving in.
"oh man this should be interesting."
he says to himself.
"we should probably hurry then i bet the theif is still around." he says walking out the door. spooner walks over towards a patch of grass and waits for the too girls to come out. "well might as let u train a little aron." he says letting out his pokemon.
"aron" it says cheerfuly. theres a russle in the tall grass just a few feet away "alright aron now this is ur first battle lets do it." spooner says to it. "tackle it." spooner yells to aron as the startled rattata looks up. aron hits it dead in the side sending it a few feet into the air and landing with a thud. "lets gert it." spooner yells as he tosses the pokeball. it hits the rattata and consumes it into the ball with the typical red light. it rocks once, twice, three times and settals. "all right." he says putting he ball on the clip on his belt. aron runs over and jumps onto his shoulder. "good work buddy" spooner says to aron.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Okay, maybe not millions of pichu's, but at least millions of pokemon. I hope my sister hasn't made her way home yet," Lea said, turning to Karin. "Follow me." And with that, he ran to a large tree, only to see Ria standing there.

"But!" Ria suttered, as the boy left her all alone.
"Boys!"She muttered. Ria walked down the road, glad there was no lady there. She continued walking untill she found a large tree. Ria placed her hand on a piece of bark. She backed up, as a underground stairway appeared.

"What?!?" Lea said, as Ria turned around and looked at her. "Ria, what are you doing here?" Karin stood next to Lea, watching Ria.

"Me? What are you doing here? Off to steal my new skitty?" Ria asked shortly, turning to face Karin. "And you! So you did help my brother!"

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Karin nodded to Lea. She ran after him. She saw why he had stopped; the little girl from before was there. Karin chuckled. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she lied. "I ran into him in the forest. I only challenged you to a Pokemon battle. You started the fight." Meowth stayed close to Karin's ankles, a soft growl emitting from his throat.

Kiora
July 14th, 2005, 05:05 PM
OOC: i created a fire type and grass type starter as well, her they are...http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/grass.png Grafly hte grass/ ground type.
and http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/Sanosuku/fire.png Drythan, the dragon/ Fire type.... what do you think?

IC: Kiora looked up to see the girl in the Aqua uniform coming near..." d-don't you come near me...y-you just want my p-pokemon..." she stuttered.

"Relax, i saw you get a Water Type..i am not your enemy.." Lati said, then she smirked
"...yet..."

Kiora looked around nervously." but didnt you steal that Eevee...?"

Lati shook her head, " No, i was actually being good for once...I mean... I'll make the Professer think he can trust me, then..." Lati glaned up to the Lab, and noticed evey one was gone...She grinned and took Kiora's hand. and went back up to the lab.

Kiora was pulled roughly to her feet,and pulled along behind Lati, then dumped rather uncerimoniously on the ground as Lati sneaks back into the lab.

Lati slinked through the door, whisper quiet...she ducked into the shadows as a pokemon swooped by, looking for intruders...she slipped to the rack of Pokballs and looked at the markings that told what was what...she then grabbed a Mudkip, a Grafly and a Drythan's pokeballs, then grabbing one at random, she pocketed them all quietly, and slipped back out the back door, not meeting any other opposition...She went back to where she had left Kiora.

It had been about ten minutes since Lati left, when Kiora saw her coming back"...Lati..Wha.."

"Shush..C'mon.." Lati grabbed her hand again and ran...she ran on until she hit the woods, then slowed enough to keep her steps silent... she paused in a clearing, letting go of Kiora. she then pulled bak out the Pokeballs, and released the Pokemon the Fire type Drythan she quickly handed to Kiora, despising Fire types, but she kept the Grass type Grafly, knowing Water and Grass types work well together. she then released the Final Ball, revealing a Corsola..she looked at the Corsola, before tossing Kiora the Mudkip Ball, and taking the Corsola Ball.

"But i don't..." Kiora began.

" Keep 'em...it will be harder to trace, and you dont know that i stole them... or aleast you dont have to..." Lati interupted," besides, I am giving them to you it will make the Journey easier as well, seeing as we are gonna split up..."

"Wadoyamean spilt up...? I'm staying with you."

" Fine," just keep the pokeballs hidden when we go back, cuz we need to rest up,"Lati said, then started back to the Lab...

The pair reached the front doors, and Kiora knocked, wondering if anyone was there...

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"What? no, you stole that pokemon," Ria pointed to the Meowth. "And, he seems to like you!" Lea smacked his hand over Ria's mouth, hoping Karin didn't here.

"Ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lea screemed, rubbing his hand. "Why the heck did you have to bite me?" Ria grinned, and stuck her tounge out at Lea.

"Anyway, you can tell because he doesn't seem to be standing on ground," Ria said, pointing at Lea's feet. In fact, they were pointed at Karin, and they were pointing up. "Don't get your hopes Lea. She sure looks to pretty for you!" And with that... Lea tackled Ria, pinning her to the ground.

pokehunter56
July 14th, 2005, 05:21 PM
after spooner caught the rattata he saw ria walk off down the road. "where's she going." he said aloud. and got off to a small run. "hey ria wait up." as he says it he sees the secret stair way and a boy and a girl standing there. "hey your the one who beat up ria." he says at the sight of the thief. "what!!! he trying to steal your skitty well thats not gonna happen while im here. go aron." he yells and releases ron for a pokebattle.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 05:21 PM
OCC: Uh.. I'm waiting for TK to reply... or something like that

pokehunter56
July 14th, 2005, 05:33 PM
huh. oh i c. ok (message too short.)

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Karin looked at Ria. She had said something, but Karin couldn't hear, on account of Lea's silencing his sister. She smiled and giggled a little. "Okay..." she said. Lea tackled Ria. Karin had to laugh, but pulled Lea off. "She's not worth getting in trouble over," she told the boy.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Well, since you're here, I might as well show you our home. Oh, hi Spoon!" Ria said, noticing Spoon. "Come with us!" Ria walked down the stairs, hoping they were following. She walked them into a huge lab. A man stood next to a table, on the phone, with many pokeballs surounding it. "Now, don't try to steal a pokeball. We have top sucurity."

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Karin gave her a nod to show that she both heard and understood. Her eyes widened, however, when she saw how many Pokeballs there were. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed. "Look at all of these!" She glanced to Ria, then to Lea. "You two must be loaded!" she said, giving Lea a smile.

pokehunter56
July 14th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"holy molly."spooner says looking at all of the pokeballs. were, h-how..." spooner looks around speachless. "is ur dad a professor or something?" he asks ria and lea.
he looked at particular pokeball. "whats in this one?" he asked.

pokegirl909
July 14th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"A charmeoleon," Lea said, his chin held high up. "And, yes, we are. loaded We only choose the very best for ourselves though. Here, have a 'meleon." Lea tossed a pokeball to Karin. Ria tossed another pokeball to Spoon.

"Thats a Wartoltle. Take care of it," Ria said, smiling ever so slightly at Spoon. "And, my dad isn't just a professor, he is the leader of team rocket."

Trainer Kat
July 15th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Karin caught the Pokeball. "A Charmeleon, huh?" she said. She smiled and hugged Lea. "Aww, thanks, Lea!" Her jaw dropped. "Team Rocket? Your dad is...?" You could tell by the look on her face that she was sincerely impressed.

pokegirl909
July 15th, 2005, 06:01 AM
"Of course!" said the man behind the counter. "How did you think they were? Two lowlife kids that think they can lie? Yup, these two are my children." Lea stood in the possition that Karin had hugged him at. He began dancing up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down.

"Hi dad!" Ria said cheerfully, waving to her dad. "This is spoon," She pointed at spoon. "And this is Karin. Though, I'm not so sure Karin is great and all.." Ria looked at Karin, waiting for her to say somthing.

angel
July 15th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Comes out of the bathroom and sees that they are gone. "Hey left me" i said wriping a tear from my eye. I Ran out of the house and ran into the forest. "Why would i have freinds anyway nobody likes me" i said loud that i scared a pidgey out of it's nest and flew away. I stoped by a weeping willow and sat under it's green leaves. Rika came out of her pokeball and juped on my lap. "Hi rika" i siad petting her on the top of her head. "I wouldn't be any help, not with you cause all you have is Splash and charm" i said making the marril sad. "Aw, oh no sweetie, i'm glad i have you" i said tickling her and making her laugh.

pokegirl909
July 15th, 2005, 07:11 AM
OCC: Why don't you find us or something. Or find the stairs? And a bell will go off.. And, I'm getting way over my head

angel
July 15th, 2005, 07:16 AM
OCC: Ok.
I get up and walk back to the town with Rika in my hands. I come across a house. I open up the door and the bell on top if it starts ringing. I shut the down so it will shut up.

pokegirl909
July 15th, 2005, 07:18 AM
"What?" Ria says, walking to the stairs. She spots Isis, and lets him. "Oh, hi Isis. Here, have a pokemon." Ria tossed Isis a green pokeball, which contained an Ivysaur

angel
July 15th, 2005, 07:30 AM
OCC: I'm a girl.
"Thats Rai" i siad walking up the steps to her. "Where is sponner" i asked her when i got to where she was.

Kiora
July 15th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Kiora and Lati desiced at the same moment that there was noone left at the lab, so they then wander back down to the woods.

Lati looked around and noticed a house in there..." hmm..strange...what is a house doing in the middle of the woods..." she dodged behind a bush and quickly donned her Team Aqua Uniform, seeing as she had had on normal clothes to pick her new Eevee..."Oh..I havn't named you..." she grabs the Eevee Pokeball and looks at it"...Eevee You are now Kaiti, and Grafly...hmm i name you Honshu...Corsola, you are Wytia..."she places the Pokeballs back on her belt and comes back out of the bush in Uniform...

Kiora waited for Lati to come back before she stepped up and knocked on the door...she waited to see if anyone was there, and Lati stood behind her, looking at the hose haughtily.

OOC: they found the rocket house where everone else is

pokegirl909
July 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Who the heck are you?" Ria said, as Lea said, "Lati!"

OCC: Uh.. can Lati know Lea already, or not?

angel
July 15th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Looks behind me. "Who are you" i said baking up tell i'm side by side with Rai.

Kiora
July 15th, 2005, 01:06 PM
OOC: sure, though they should joke around, making comments about the others teams...

Lati stepped forward
" hey Lea, nice seeing you again, Hows Team Rocket treating Ya..." Lati said to him before turning to the others," I am Lati, Highly accomplished member of Team Aqua... Lea, dija see how lax the security was on that Lab..I stole Four pokmon, and nobody noticed...heh"

Kiora looked around from behind Lati, not exactly sure what was going on..." Umm Lati..."

Lati looked over her sholder," oh, and this is Kiora, the trainer who i sorta stole"

angel
July 15th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"HI i'm Isis" i siad starting to smile.

Trainer Kat
July 15th, 2005, 02:07 PM
OOC: Backing up a little....^^;;

IC:
Karin looked at Lea, releasing him. She chuckled. "What's with you?" she asked, grinning. She paused at what Ria said. She spun around, her eye twitching. "Hey! Watch it, kid!" she exclaimed. "I'm greater than great! Isn't that so, Lea?" she asked, turning to Lea.

------ (When Lati arrives)
Karin looked at Lati. "Wha? Team Aqua? Err..." she trailed off, not wanting to say what was going to come next. Truth be told, she did not like Team Aqua. "You know her, Lea?" Karin asked.

Kiora
July 15th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Kiora smiled at Isis, thinking a kind person had been found at last..." Im Kiora,I came from Saffaron Cityand im a Psychic trained by Sabrina herself...it was fun," she levetates the pokeballs that Lati had given her"...these are my Pokemon. Tryn the Kelpas, Drath the drythan and Myst the Mudkip, Drath ands Myst were given to me by Lati, and im ignoring how she got them."

Lati grinned, thinking of her lastest escapade, then she noticed the Pokeballs on the table..."Wow Lea, I didn't realize you had so many Pokemon...So Team Rocket's gettin' better eh?"

EDIT:
OOC: that was an accident..i didn't notice, normally i type better meh i just had a typo..a very large typo, but a typo none the less

pokegirl909
July 16th, 2005, 05:44 AM
"Uh.. Yea, I guess I know her. We trained together for a while," Lea said, try to smile, but was not doing a good job. Ria smiled at her, and turned to the other girl.

"I'll Ria, Lea's sister. Nice to meet you. I just became a trainer, so I haven't trainer with anyone yet," Ria said, grinning nicely.

OCC: Uh... Kiora, it would be easier to rea your writing it you put quotes around what she/he is saying. For example:

Hi. My name is lisa von hartman. Nice to meat you, I said, looking at the boy with brown hair and green eyes.

It should be this:

"Hi. My name is Lisa Von Hartman. Nice to meat you,"I said, looking at the boy with brown hair and green eyes.

Okay, sorry if you didn't want me to fo that. *covers head*

Kiora
July 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Lati then noticed the Man behind Lea and Ria...She blinked twice and looked again...." oh my.....uh-oh...." then she paniced

Kiora smiled again, not noticing the fact that Lati suddenly looked very afraid..." Nice to meet you Ria, Actually, this...i man these are the first Pokemon I've ever actually owned..Sabrina let me borrow psychic types to use in Gym battles, but i have never been a proper trainer.Until now i mean" SHe shut her mouth when she realized she was rambling...

angel
July 18th, 2005, 06:23 AM
" How did yuo do that" i asked wating her pokeballs floating. " WOw, sabrina is a ledgen" i siad.

Trainer Kat
July 18th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Karin nodded. "Well," she started. "I don't work for any team. I work for myself." She smiled, mostly directed towards Lea, but also towards Lati, to mask the fact that she didn't like Team Aqua.

Myrrh
July 18th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Im gonna make two characters, okaY??

Name: Emerald
Title: Trainer
Description: Medium height, long, silky black hair, wears two blood-red bracelets on each hand, wear an orange shirt, covered by an Emerald colored Vest, Sky Blue Jeans, she wears a pink Bandanna, and has a blood-red Bag....

"Man, dads gonna kill me!!" I said as I exited the door, heading for Prof. Gibbs Pokemon Lab, "Man, where is she??!"

I was searching for my younger sister Crystal.

"CRYSTAL!!!! WHERE THE HE** ARE YOU!!!" I yelled, I then shrugged and left straight for the lab, I was fantasizing about the one Pokemon I wanted, a Pichu....... I finally got to the lab! The doors opened themselces and closed.

I enter the Lab.

"Proffesor Gibbs?" I say.

When a man greeted me! "Hello! Which starter Pokemon do you want?"

"Um, I want a Pichu please!!" I asked.

"Here you go!" he said, as he handed me a Pokeball," would you like to give it a nickname?"

"No thanks," I replied and I exited the door and found Crystal!!!

Name: Crystal
Title: Breeder
Description: Medium height, twin sister of Emerald, a Turqoise colored shirt covered by a white Vest, long, wavy Cyan hair, very light-skinned, wears a white beanie over head, and has a black long skirt.

"CRYSTALL!!! WHERE THE HE** ARE YOU!!!!" was what I heard upon waking up, I then got dressed and left for the PokeLab.

"Man, she is grumpy...." I said, I got my supply of Potions x10, "im gonna be the best Pokemon Breeder!"

I locked the house door and was on my way.....

I was humming a jolly tune, when I finnaly got there!

I enter the sliding glass doors and search for Proffesor Gibbs.

"Helloooo? Proffesor Gibbs?? WHere are you?!" I yelled.

"Hello there little lady! Youre Emeralds little sister, right?" said a Man who I recgocnized as Prof.Gibbs.

"Um, yes? Can I get my starter? I want a Smoochum!!" I said, my eyes sparkling.

"Hmm....Here it is!!" said Prof. Gibbs as he handed me my Pokeball!!

I exit and find my sister Emerald!!

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" she yells.....

"(Man, I wish I could- Hey! I can!!)"

"Emerald, I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle!" I said, readying my Pokemon....

Kiora
July 18th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Lati was paying no attention, seeing as she had just annouce to the leader of team rocket that she was from Team Aqua...Panicing, she almost started sprinting to the door and then stopped herself and attemted to calm herself down..."Tala...Tala what do i do...?" she hissed to the the Golden colored Eevee on her shoulder...

Kiora nodded" yes Sabrina is fun...ive show signs of the Gift since i was about seven, and since i lived in Saffaron, Sabrina noticed and took me under her wing...she taught me all i know about Telekenesis and..."she fell silent fo a moment.

~Telepathy~ she finished, speaking in the others minds.

pokegirl909
July 18th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"Ah!" Ria cried, as kiora interuped her thoughts. "How did you do that?"

"Never mind that," said Lea briskly, turning toward Lati. "Where do you think you're going?"

Kiora
July 18th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Lati freezes, and whiles around" you never told me your dad was the leader of Team rocket...Gods...Lea i am from a rivial team...do you not know what the teams do to each other?!?!?!?" she is all panicy again, afraid of what will happen.

Kiora smiled, " like i said...i have telepathy and Telekenesis. I can speak to people like they are right there beside me."

pokegirl909
July 19th, 2005, 06:32 AM
"So?" said the man once more. " I won't hurt you. Since you happen to be Lea's friend of cource." The smiled at her, and continued working.

"That is so cool Kiora! Can you teach me how to do that?" Ria asked

pokegirl909
July 19th, 2005, 06:32 AM
"So?" said the man once more. " I won't hurt you. Since you happen to be Lea's friend of cource." The man smiled at her, and continued working.

"That is so cool Kiora! Can you teach me how to do that?" Ria asked

Edit: Sorry about the double post people! My computer ain't working right. *smacks computer*

*boom*

Oops...

angel
July 19th, 2005, 07:27 AM
"Ah, how are you" i asked quickly going down the stairs?

Kiora
July 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
kiora shrugged," well, first you have to show a sign of psychic abilities..besides that there's not much to it cept control"

Lati noticably relaxed"...alright then, thank you for showing mercy..." she said bowing in the japanese style.

pokehunter56
July 19th, 2005, 06:38 PM
occ: sorry i haven't posted. in a while i just got a internet conection.

oc:
"wow a warturtile thanx" spooner said noticeing the smile. "wow she has a really nice smile" he thinks to himself smiling back at ria. "well i guess ill name you shell shock." he says . "oh hey isis." he says seeing her for the first time. "so there this is your bro." spooner says looking at lea. "oh hey ria." he says turning to ria "is there a place i can..." he stops as two more ppl enter the house. "hi" he says to them. "um mister." he says turning to ria's father, "is there a place i can heal my rattata." he asks in a polite tone.

angel
July 20th, 2005, 05:43 AM
"HUh, Oh hi spooner" i said smiling.

pokegirl909
July 20th, 2005, 05:51 AM
"Hi Isis. And yes spooner. Dad, can you help him?" Ria said, turing to her father.

"Yes. Here we are," He said, taking Spooners pokeball, and placing it in a big machine. "Here you go." And he handed the pokeball back to spooner.

pokehunter56
July 20th, 2005, 06:14 AM
"thanxs" says spooner to ria's father 'hey isis do u want to train with me out side for a bit." he says smiling at isis. "your welcome to join to ria if u want. its just a little crowded in here for me." he says to ria with a huge smile.

pokegirl909
July 20th, 2005, 06:49 AM
"'course I will!" Ria said happily. "Come on!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. ya. Nice to see you both," Lea says, glancing at Karin and Lati. " Now what?"

Trainer Kat
July 20th, 2005, 07:40 AM
"Well," Karin said, looking at Lea. "We could go train like the rest of them, or...we could go snatch some more." She winked at him. "Oh, I almost forgot," she said, releasing Charmeleon. She pulled an iron clasp similar to the one on Yuki's tail out and placed it around Charmeleon's neck before recalling the lizard.

pokegirl909
July 20th, 2005, 08:12 AM
"What did you do?" Lea asked her, amazed that she had such high tecnoligy. (sp?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey look!" Ria cried, pointing at a larg brown hump on the ground. "A diglet."

Trainer Kat
July 20th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Karin smiled. "You mean the collar? It's really simple," she said. "It helps the Pokemon be more faithful to its owner. In my case, it'll...well...let's say it'll warm the Pokemon up to the idea of theivery. Would you like one?" she asked, handing him one.

Kiora
July 20th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"hmm..thats really cool Karin" lati spoke up again.

Kiora followed the Isis and Spooner outside, leaving Lati with the ones that stayed behind.
She sat beneath a tree and watched, releasing her three pokemon.

pokehunter56
July 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
" oh man thats cool!" spooner says watching the digglet. "hey ria wht don't u catch it. digglets can make a good pokemon." he says ro her. "my dad used to battle with his all the time." he says nudging her with his shoulder he has a huge smile on his face. "am i really starting to like this girl?" he asks him self/ "shes a little younger than me but thats ok." he continues in his head. "well we'll see what she thinks of me." he concludes in his head. spooner looks over his shoulder and sees kaori he starts to walk towards her. "hey kaori." he says sitting down in front of her. "so" spooner says trying to break the awkward silemce.

Kiora
July 20th, 2005, 09:58 PM
OOC: you mean Kiora?

Kiora looks up." oh hello there." she smiles
" Wanna train a bit with me?...you can try out your new pokemon."

pokehunter56
July 21st, 2005, 04:28 AM
occ: sorry for the spelling.
oc: " sure that be great.' spooner says. "id like to train my war turtle. so here goes nothin." he send s out war turtle. "well the next moves yours." he says jokeingly.

Kiora
July 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Kiora nodded," Kelp, go!" she sends out her water type that she started with.

" Kelp, use tackle,"she told it.

the Kelpas ran at the wartortle, aiming to ram it with the ridges on its head.

pokehunter56
July 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
"huh. shell shock embrace the attack and use tackle." he says trying to sound like he wasn't excited. shell shock embraces for the attack that hits square on. he then winds for up for a takle at the pokemon in front of it.

Kiora
July 22nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
The Kelpas lowered its head right as the Wartortle hit her, the blow rebounding with onlly a slight thunk on the blue pokemon's back, a faint whimper of pain echoing out before she leapt back, eagerly awaiting her master's next move

"Hmm....Kelp, use Thief!!"((OOC: Kelpas is a Dark/Water type, so thief would be a natural attack))

pokehunter56
July 23rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
occ:ok.
oc "shell shock use agility then tackle it again." spooner says getting into the battle more and more. shell shock straitens up watch the oncomeing pokemon and doges easly. "war turtle" it says as it does a round house turn and charges at the back of the pokemon that has just passed by him tring to use steal. "huh trying to steal stuff thats not cool at all." spooner says shakeing his head.

MistMermaid
July 24th, 2005, 12:08 AM
name:mist
title:water pokemon tranier
discrepiton:like misty

pokehunter56
July 24th, 2005, 04:33 PM
mist thats a goos description but u nees to have an intro into the rp. like how u came to stumble upon the part of the story that we are on so if u want to stay you have to put in ur intro. it could go like , i turned down a street and saw some ppl training and walked over to introduce my self. or something along that line

Kiora
July 24th, 2005, 08:54 PM
The kelpas dodged the attack quickly, running around behind the Wartortle, she grined, calling out," Kel..pas!! Kel!"in a slightly mocking tone to the Turtle Pokemon. She turned and wagged her tail in comtempt before backing off.

"Grr...You don't have to do something like that Kelp..." muttered Kiora darkly, as the Tackle hit dead on..." an Evolved form isnt Fair...Kelpas is just a starter...Kelp, use Faint Attack, then Quick Attack"

The Kelpas moved quickly, darting in front of the Wartortle in a flicker of shadow and Darted into it...she then darted around behind it again and Quick Attacked it.

pokehunter56
July 26th, 2005, 04:32 AM
"shell shock are you ok' spooner says to the pokemon. "war, war turtle." its says weakly. "ok then time to finish this know." he says with a fire burning in his eyes. "use quick attack then tackle." the war turtle darts at kelpas with high speeds and hits it. shell shock then turns and hits it with tackle agian. 'lets see your next move." spooner says.

Kiora
August 4th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"kelp, use Faint attack, then tackle again" Kiora said, grimacing at the fact that Kelp was gettin way weaker.

pokegirl909
August 5th, 2005, 05:04 AM
"would you like any help?" Ria asked, who had been watching them from afar. "Go Skitty!" A small, purple cat appeared. It was normal, it was just purple.

Kiora
August 6th, 2005, 10:19 PM
OOC: now who was that directed towards..me or Pokehunter...?

Kiora looked at the Skitty..." Wait..arn't skittys pink." she asked curiously.

pokegirl909
August 7th, 2005, 06:48 AM
"So? It still rocks," Ria said rudely.

OOC: Both of you

Kiora
August 10th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Kiora backs away slightly." i was jsut making a comment. ive never seen a colored pokemon before... C'mon kelp, im bored...lets go get Lati and get outta here." she said sighing, knowing that she doesnt wanna make trouble.

She calls kelp back into her Pokeball and walks away.