PDA

View Full Version : Framed!? [R]

Pages : [1] 2

Sithre
July 12th, 2005, 10:51 PM
You have defeated the Elite four, or acheived the highest status in your battling. Being world Reknown, and having the most powerful pokemon under your control. If things seemed perfect, the news of afew Nation wide discussions begin to Worry you. Discussions of the power and destructive capabilities of a single pokemon begin to worry governments. But this time the many "Teams" arn't the cause, those that have proven themselves extremely poweful trainers are...

You are one of these Trainers, and the actions they have taken have tooken you by surprise. All of a sudden you find you PC has been locked up, leaving you with the three pokemon around your belt. But you don't know just what is going on.

Okay we will take no more then 15 people here. You can join other trainers or run from the law alone.

1. Trainer Kat
2. Blitz~2005
3. Sithre
4.Kogenta
5.NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
6.Alana
7.OutLaw
8. GodofPh
9. Seer235

Name
Physical Desc.
Personality
History: How you became so powerful, reknown
Pokemon: 1.___ 2.___ 3.___ You may have one legendary, but you must pm me first.
Sample Role play:(Which may be used as your first post in the Rp.)

Name: Sean "Sithre" Webb
Physical Desc.:Tall slender, battle scared arms. Wears black jeans and a chained overcoat with a red undershirt
Personality: Very Self centered, only cares for his pokemon and himself. Rarely gives out respect.
History: Sean's parents died in a fire when he was 12, due to a loose magmar. Sean blamed himself for their deaths, and in his search for the magmar discovered his first pokemon; Scyther. His Personal vendetta with all but his own pokemon encourages him through every battle, pathing the way for him as he gained fame in the pokemon World. This met its peak when he caught the legendary Rayquaza.
Pokemon:Scizor Rayquaza Solrock

The doors of the Poke'Center slid open, freezing its contents was the presence of a new trainer. Everyone froze, they knew who he was, they knew his pokemon. They knew he was part of the current issues, but they didn't know whether or not to be scared or look up to him.

Sean looked around at the staring eyes, he was used to it. But lately it had gotten out of control. He knew why, but he never thought something that crazy could never happen, it would never happen...

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Name: Blitz

Physical Desc: Scrawny, Blue eyes, Blackish-brown hair, very noticable scar,

Personality: Blitz, doesn't talk about his past much, mainly because his past is kinda boring, he dosn't talk about the futer, because he has no plans for the future, Blitz is a very layd back kinda guy, he goes with the flow, he only did all the gyms and entered the elite four comp because he was bored

History:Blitz left home with his little brother, His parents where very pretective and didn't belive "sam" blitz's little brother was ready to go out on his own, so sam and blitz got thier first pokemon together, when sam decided to challange his first gym, blitz thought he should aswell, When they reached their 5th gym together, blitz decided it was time for sam to go his own way, sam finished the elite four before blitz finished the 7th gym, mainly because blitz was taking his time, but overall there is no real secret to blitz's success, he was just a natural that didn't really care if he won or lost

Pokemon: 1. Aggron 2. metang 3. swampert

Sample Role play:

"So sam has already bet the elite four huh," Blitz thought to himself, "I should have already beat them aswell, but i'm just too lazy" he said as he layd on the beach, when blitz awoke, he found himself under a team magma grunt

"Right. Who triped me." the gunt said picking up some pokeballs

"Um, I think its kinda obvios."Blitz said holding his stomich, the grunt looked down,

"What are you doing laying in my way!" the grunt scolded as he ran off, blitz took a pokeball out and wispered "Marshtomp use muddy water" .......

Hope I make it inot the rp :D, it sounds promising

~~ Blitz ~~

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Name: Kari Christopher
Physical Desc.: Firey red hair, half of it tied up into pigtails. She has sparkling blue eyes and a small mole under her left eye. She is slender, around medium height. To increase the height of her appearance, she wears tall black sandals. She wears a black dress that goes to her mid-thighs (halfway up from her knee). The dress is somewhat low cut in the front, and has detatched sleeves which go into fingerless gloves. She wears a hooded black cape lined with red velvet. Around her neck, she wears a black choker. The only real jewelry she wears is amber colored earrings. http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050201_191932-20_Rag04.jpg
Personality: Kari is, on first glance, a beautiful young Pokemon trainer. However, once you get to know her, she is, to most people, eerie. She is withdrawn and dark-when people approach her she scares them off instantly. Many wonder how she ended up with an Espeon instead of an Umbreon. Also, she is somewhat of a firebug, and always carries a fire Pokemon with her. This usually isn't the first Pokemon she calls out, she tends to save the fireworks for last. If a fire Pokemon is unavaliable, electricity suffices.
History: Known for her strange choice of unevolved Pokemon, she became reknowned when she defeated the Elite 4. Many talk about her means of dress, and her Meowth, which, through careful training methods, is stronger than an evolved Pokemon. Kari found Meowth when she was 16, before she became a trainer. Meowth had a terrible disposition, but warmed up to Kari when he saw how well she treated him, and how much she cared for him. He would do almost anything for Kari, and fought the majority of the League's Pokemon. Even before she became reknowned for beating the Four, she was often talked about, referred to as the "weird trainer." She grew up in Violet City, and her childhood friend is Falkner.
Pokemon: 1.Meowth 2.Espeon 3.Entei
Sample Role play:

Violet City... Kari smiled and flipped her hair off her right shoulder. Meowth perched on the left one, his arms on her head for support.

"This is it, Meowth," Kari said, glancing to the small theif. "Our hometown...Violet."

Meowth gave a small cry in agreement. He leaped off of her shoulder and sat within the city limits. Kari stepped over the boundaries. The sun hit her firey red hair and danced on it.

"Come on, Meowth," she said. "Let's go home."

She pushed open the door to her house. Her family looked at her, then, instantly, their expressions turned to shock. Kari was hit with a surge of voices.

"How could you do this?"

"We thought we raised you better than this!"

"What sort of example are you setting for other trainers?"

Kari looked at her family. She was a deer in the headlights.

"What?" she asked them, confused. "What are you talking about?" She glanced to the TV screen. "Oh..." she said.

The screen depicted a girl that looked like her using a legendary Pokemon to rob a shop, then destroying a patch of nearby forest. The screen cut to another shot of the girl, using the Pokemon to torment a trainer into giving her one of their Pokemon.

"But...I didn't..." Kari started. She looked at her family's faces. She knew it was futile. They just didn't believe her. So that's why my PC was locked down... she thought.

"Fine," she said, malice in her voice. "If you don't believe me, that's fine."

Her mother looked at her strangely. "Honey," she said. "You are rather dark...it's just like someone like that to do these horrible things..."

Kari looked shocked. "I can't believe it. I just..." She shook her head and walked out the door.

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 05:23 AM
man your sample rp was much beter then mone :P

But what was most annoying was reading the description to find a picture at the end XD

Any way hope we both make it in the rp :D

Sithre
July 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Blitz, if you work on your spelling your in*
Trainer Kat, i would be honored for you to join my Rp, your in*

Trainer Kat, your Sample will be considered an actual post in the Rp, since you can start it whenever you want. And you may use Entei.

Kogenta
July 13th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Name: Rache Azreal (True name "Rine Ame")
Physical Desc: Dark hair, silver eyes, white headband tied at the back of his head; double silver earrings on left ear, two silver necklaces, collar, wristband on right wrist, a pair of handcuffs with both cuffs on the right wrist; sleeveless shirt, sweater jacket tied about waist, double belts beneath it, cargo pants, belt wrapped about one leg with a sheathed dagger, fingerless gloves
Personality: Rache's personality seems to have two distinct sides--seemingly to the point of having multiple personalities. The side more known--and the one that causes more concern--is the one bearing the name Rache Azreal ("Rache" meaning "revenge" and "Azreal" being the death angel). This aspect of Rache is cold, volatile, and edging on aggressive. His calmer side, Rine, is quiet, logical, and controlled. However, few known this trainer's true name; and, he is generally referred to as "Rache".
History: As a child, Rine was quiet and docile--often allowing others to injure or ridicule him with no retaliation. However, after his first Pokemon battle, he seemed to completely change. No one insulted or attempted any offense on him due to his violent nature. He was harsh and unforgiving to those around him. Some wondered if his new persona was a form of "revenge" for the wrongs done him before. Then, when he left his hometown, all were relieved. During his journey, Rache most often displayed his more aggressive side. But, when outside battling situations, he began to find his ability to display his previous calm side. After a time, Rache found he was able to remain docile and quiet-natured even during certain battles. Though Rache rarely displays any form of affection or comradery in clear emotions, he has his own manner of expressing his care and loyalty.
Pokemon: Flygon, Dragonair, Houndoom
Sample Roleplay:

Rache sat silently at the peak of a stone cliff, staring out across the dark, restless sea before him. Far below, waves crashed mercilessly against the jagged rocks at the cliff's base. As a cold zephyr wound its way about the trainer, he carelessly brushed a strand of hair behind one ear. Then, closing his eyes, he listened as a wintery smile passed over his features. There was a series of footsteps before a voice spoke behind him.

"You're that league trainer who's been causing trouble in this area, right? Well, get out. We don't want you here." A group of trainers from the nearest towns stood beside one another, staring angrily at Rache.

Quietly standing, Rache stretched slightly. Then, his gaze remaining on the sea, he spoke in a humorless laugh. "No rest for the weary, eh?" The trainer's tone changed. "But, I suppose I can't blame you for wanting me to leave. It's understandable." He dropped down over the cliff's edge. As the group of trainers froze in shock, a Dragonair rose above the cliff, bearing Rache on its back. And, before anyone could react, a flurry of wind surrounded the dragon as it vanished.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I hope I'm not late.

Name: Silver Harper (he's back!)
Physical Description: If you saw Silver on the street, you would give him a second glance. He looks weird. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes which are usually covered by a pair of shades. He's about 5'4 and in good shape (not perfect). Silver usually wears a pendant in the shape of RKO, and a black shirt that says "Fully Evolved". He has black jeans that cover his pure white shoes. He also carrys around his copy of the Hoenn Champion belt sometimes.
Personality: Silver is usually the 3 C's: cool, calm, and collected. He likes to battle anyone from kids needed experience to veterans who think they can take down anything that walks the earth. The harder the opponent, then calmer he is. His favorite phrase is "Just close your eyes, and it will all go away..." He has an anry side, too. That happens when Eevee steals something or his opponent cheats in some way.
History: Silver got Eevee for his 8th birthday and they have been side-by-side ever since. See, Silver's parents are rich. As he trained, though, he refused all finacial help offered. At the age of 12 he set out on his own against his parents' will and travelled all around Hoenn, collecting badges and catching his future friends. At 15 he challenged the Hoenn league to become the youngest Hoenn champion to date. His victory was 3 months ago, but his parents talk about it like it was earlier today.
Pokemon: Altaria, Eevee (talking), and Rhydon
Sample RP:

<Silver, can I have a hot dog?> Eevee's eyes grew big and round as Silver glanced at him from the park bench where he was seated.

"No. You just ate a tub of cotton candy, a caramel apple, and my entire supply of peanut butter." Silver laughed a little. "If you eat any more, you'll pop like a balloon."

The park was a beautiful place, especially in the orange glow of the setting sun. The only sound was the faint whistle of the breeze and the water in the fountain. Eevee was curled up in a ball on the bench next to Silver, and the sun made his brown fur shine like gold. Such riches cannot be bought in any store. Silver tilted his head back, and closed his eyes, experiencing a soothing feeling come over him.

<Silver, there's a cop behind you!>

"Yeah, right. I turn around, you swipe my wallet. We've done this before." Silver continued to drift off in his surroundings when he felt something grasp his wrists.

"Sir, you're under arrest for attempted murder, breaking and entering, and burgalry." Cold metal touched Silver's wrist as he sprang up from the bench, the soothingness gone like the passing breeze. <Told you...>

"What?! I never broke into anywhere since I was 6. And that time it was the cookie jar!" Silver began pointing at the officer, who thought he was crazy. He began to whisper under his breath, then finally took out his gun in time to see a cottony blur divebomb from the sky.

Altaria, who spotted the cop from the sky, swooped under Silver, catching him on it's back. A second trip for Eevee, a third to knock out the officer, and a fourth to taunt, then they were soon off to a less open space to discuss what had happened and (in Eevee's case) eat.

OOC: I would like to say that Eevee is a normal Eevee who can talk. He's not a super-Eevee. He's actually quite lazy.
OOC2: I haven't been in an RP for a few months, so sorry if I mess up.

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Name: Alana Nave
Physical Description: I'm too lazy to post a description so I'll just post a pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
Personality: Alana tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down adn helps those who need it anyway she can.
History: Alana was born in NewBark and grew up like any other kid. When she was ten she left on a Pokemon journey with her first Pokemon, Chikorita. It took her a year to travel through Johto then enter the Silver Confrence. She was so proud of her Pokemon when she took home the first place trophy. After the victory in Johto she took a boat to Kanto and competed in the Indigo League. It took another year to reach the Indigo Platue but it was worth it. Three years and four more Pokemon Leagues later she took on the Elite Four. It was the toughest battle of her life but she pulled through in the end. She only had seven Pokemon, Chikorita, Stantler, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Tolagy. After the Elite Four victory she decided to take a short break from training and left all of her Pokemon except Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy. Now she deeply regrets that disision because she can't get them back out.
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy(If I can't have Tolagy I will replace it with my Flygon)
Sample Role Play: "Tolagy Flamethrower!"

"La gy!" A jet of flames erupted from the small Pokemon's mouth and collided with the small water turtle known as Squirtle. It hit the ground out cold.

"No way! You can't beat a water type with one attack from a fire type!" Shouted the Pokemon's trainer as he recalled his Squirtle.

"That depends on level and skill. I've been training Tolagy longer than you've had Squirtle. It's nothing more than that. Just keep training and we can have a rematch someday." The young girl said holding out her hand to the boy.

He looked at her for a moment then smiled and shook her hand. "You can bet on it. I'll be training really hard so be ready for a much harder battle." He smiled then turned and walked away.'

"Good luck." Alana nodded then walked off herself. Her battle had been easy but she would have prefered to have not battled at all. The kid was just a rookie and he needed confedence. But it seemed he had gotten it after all. A few minutes later she reached a small lake in the middle of the forest. She set her backpack down next to the water and sat down watching the calm surface of the lake.

"Chika?" A small green Pokemon with a leaf on it's head looked up at her questoinly.

"Yeah we'll stay here for a while Chikorita." Alana replied lying back on the grass with her handed behind her head.

"To to tolagy." The little fire Pokemon nudged it's Pokeball and vanished inside.

"Your choice. I think I'll take a nap too." She closed her eyes as Chikorita curled up next to her.

Sithre
July 13th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Your all in. I don't like the idea of a Talking evee, can't you just have it make normal sounds that you intrepret into what he wants? What the hell is Tolagy?

Start when you want, if you wish to join up with another trainer just pm and ask.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 13th, 2005, 12:05 PM
What's wrong with a lazy, hungry Eevee who happens to talk? It's not like he's got the power to shoot laser beams or can turn into a person. Plus, half the time he wants food.

Sithre
July 13th, 2005, 12:08 PM
It is fine to use Tolagy, but i don't want anymore "custom" pokemon. Whatever you can have it talk.

Feel free to start posting anytime.

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 12:13 PM
OOC: I said I would change it for another Pokemon if you wanted.

Alana opened her eyes and blinked in the light. She sat up and looked at the glittering surface of the lake she was beside. "Wake up Chikorita." She said tapping her little Pokemon.

"Chiiiiika." Chikorita yawned. She sat up and waved her leaf lazily.

"Come on let's get moving." She said standing up adn picking up her backpack. Chikorita nodded and jumped onto Alana's head. "Lazy." She grinned and started wlaking back into the forest.

Trainer Kat
July 13th, 2005, 12:29 PM
OOC: Thank you very much. I'll begin and continue my sample here.

IC:

Kari stumbled on the way out of her house.

"I just can't see why they wouldn't believe me," she said. "I mean, I'm their own child!"

She shook her head in disbelief. Her eyes lit up. There was one person who might believe her. Someone who could possibly help her. She ran west and burst into a building full of trainers-both challengers and official licenced gym trainers.

"Excuse me...pardon me..." Kari said, pushing past the trainers blocking the entrance.

"Falkner!" she exclaimed. She ran to the arena, where her childhood friend and a wannabe trainer were facing off. Falkner glanced her way.

"Kari...can't you see I'm busy?" he asked, annoyed with the girl. A few of the trainers whispered in the background, recognizing her.

"Don't you watch the news?" Kari asked. "I've been framed! Someone is pretending to be me and doing all sorts of bad stuff!" she exclaimed. Falkner had turned back to his gym battle.

"And why would anyone pretend to be you?" he asked, half-listening. Kari shrugged.

"I don't know," she said. "But someone is! I didn't do all that!"

"Look," Falkner said. "No one would pretend to be you. Maybe it's someone who looks like you. I wouldn't worry about it." Kari gave him an upset look.

"Fine," she muttered under her breath. She stormed out of the gym. Meowth gave her a worried look.

"It's fine," she said. "We'll settle this on our own." She took out a ruby-red PokeBall and threw it, releasing its contents. The large fire Pokemon let out an earth-shattering roar.

"Come on," Kari said, throwing one leg over Entei. "Let's get to the bottom of this."

Sithre
July 13th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Sean stepped out of the Poke'Center, he looked puzzled. "What the hell was that all about", his Pc had totally locked up when he tried to withdraw his Crawdaunt and Noctowl. He only had his Solrock, Scizor, and his prized Rayquaza with him. Probably just some technical problems at home...

Back at his home, in the hills of Fortree City, was chaos. The whole home had been pillaged, all his land had been searched. His pokemon taken...

"Hello, can i get some service over here!" Sean had entered a custom Pokeball shop, and was being ignored. Aside from the awkward look the shopkeep gave him, nothing seemed wrong. But when the owner continued to ignore him, Sean became enraged. This only added to his hidden frustrations of that day. Perhaps he doesn't notice me...

"Hello, can you look at one of my poke'balls", Sean kept his cool and spoke nicely.
The shopkeeper walked up the him," I have the right to refuse service to anyone, so leave the store before I call the police".

"But i didn't do anything, what the hell", Sean began to loose his cool.

"Leave the store now!" The owner stepped closer to the trainer. "Leave the Shop now or I am going to call the police!" That was it, he had crossed the line.

Sean didn't know what exactly was happening, but his temper didn't care. "Okay...I'll leave", Sean turned around, took afew steps then hurled himself at the shopkeep. "What is your problem!", Sean decked him in the face, and shoved him into a near wall. Dozens of pokeballs rolled around the shop, bouncing off the other customers that couldn't help but stand frozen, watching the bout. One of them, a trainer himself, immediately pulled out his phone and contacted the police. Sean heard him, now enraged and frustrated, he ran out of the shop.

If only Sean knew how bad what he just did will look on the news later that day...

Alana
July 13th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Soon Alana reached a town and headed for the Pokemon Center. She didn't have much hope but maybe this one would work. Once inside the Center she tried the PC. Still no go. "****." She said quietly. After a few more tries she left. What good would it do to keep trying? The technical problems wouldn't be cleared up so fast. Her mom had told her about their home being searched and the searchers giving no reason. Prof. Elm's lab had been scowered too. There wasn't much hope of her PC working again any time soon.

Alana left the Pokemon Center a few minutes later and wandered around town for a while. "Well I can always go home and get them. It'll take a while but I don't have much of a choice."

"What is your problem!" There was a smashing sound coming from a nearbyshop and some one was yelling. Then a slight scuffle and a boy ran out of the shop looking angry.

"Chika chika?" (What's wrong with him?)

"I don't know. I think he's angry." She replied staring.

"Chik." (Duh.)

Sithre
July 13th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Sean angrily ran through the city, only tossing a glance to a familiar female trainer who had looked at him. The thought would never occor to them that they were in the same predicament...

OOC:Alana Want to have out characters meat up alot?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Let's see. I'm wanted for attempted murder and a ton of other crap I didn't do. What the heck happened?" Silver shot an angry glance at Eevee. "Did YOU do this?"

<I'm on a lifelong ban from every store in Hoenn. Besides, when do I leave your side?> Eevee grinned as Silver strained to think of a time. All was quiet, except for one of Altaria's songs, which seemed to cut through the silence perfectly.

"You have a good point, but we need more info before we jump to more conclusions. Altaria, land near the Pokemon Center. If I have everyone in the police force after me, I may need Umbreon for a quick escape." Altaria nodded and began to dive towards the ground.

A couple of minutes later, Silver was inside the Pokemon Center. Everyone was staring at him, but he was used to it. While he made his way over to the PC, a young trainer pulled his Seedot into his arms and began to cry softly. Silver didn't notice as he tried to log on to his account. The same message, "Password Blocked", kept flashing on the screen.

"Aw crap. This is bad, isn't it?" Eevee nodded and jumped on to Silver's shoulder. <Try your second account.>

Silence fell over the entire center, with the only noise being the [/I]tap, tap, tap[I] of Silver typing. "Nope. This is blocked too. Let's try another town. Maybe the PC is broken."

Silver left the Pokemon Center as he normally would, and hopped on Altaria's back again in time to see members of the police force racing to him, guns out. Altaria's wings flapped up a small dust storm as it rose into the air. <What's up with these people today?!>

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 11:24 PM
OOC: Ok, Ill work on my spelling :D

IC:

Blitz walked past a shop as the shop keeper came rushing out and bumped into him,

"Another one, This town is crawling with them" The man said, Blitz had no idea what he was talking about,

"Hey sorry, I wasn't looking" Blitz said as he kept walking, Blitz knew it wasn't his fault, But blitz didn't care, The shop keeper got up and grushed himself off and walked back into the shop, obviosly not finding what he came out to look for.

As blitz walked up the street, people where going inside, and closing blinds, as if Team magma or aqua was in the street, Blitz looked behind him and saw only a guy running down the street

"Thats wierd" Blitz said to himself as he kept walking looking for somewhere to rest

Kogenta
July 14th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Rache sat "side-saddle" atop his Dragonair, leaning against the back of the elegant Pokemon's head. The trainer's eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open as though he were sleeping. The winds of the upper atmosphere pressed against him, causing his dark hair to hang before his eyes. But, the male did not awaken. Neither did he seem disturbed by the lack of breathable oxygen. He had flown on Dragonair on many occasions and had spent much time training in the mountains. Provided they were at a fairly reasonable altitude, Rache could breathe normally.

Shifting its obsidian-dark eyes toward its trainer, the dragon Pokemon crooned softly. Rache's eyes flickered open as he slowly straightened. Rubbing his eyes, the male stretched, almost falling from his perch on Dragonair. Catching Rache with its tail, the Dragonair turned its head and purred in its melodic voice. After giving a quiet smile of gratitude to Dragonair, Rache turned to follow the Pokemon's gaze. Instantly, Rache's expression changed. Silent and cold, the trainer viewed an Altaria below, rising up from a town.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Stumbling through the crowds, Sean felt cold needles press against him. Everyone, this whole town, had their eyes on him. The slowly growing sound of sirens didn't help at all either. I need to get out of here fast...

Sean slowed his pace, nearly stumbling over a small child. "Rayquaza, be my life line here...", as the trainer went to grab the goldish black poke'ball on his waist numerous screams shot to the sky. But as the grand dragon streamed out onto the street, more were amazed then scared. Rayquaza shot up into the air, skimming a large building. " God dammit, your suppose to take me with you!" This was was another one of Sean's mistakes today. The serpent dive bombed, the whole city seemed to duck and scream. That was the start of this Elite Trainer's day...

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM
OOC: Sure.

Alana heard sirens coming. She turned to try and find out which direction they were heading. "I think they're heaidng towards that boy we saw earlier."

'Yeah I think so. Let's go find out what's going on. He looked a little familiar anyway.' Chikorita jumped down from her shoulder and headed in the direction the boy had gone.

"He did look familiar didn't he?" Alana shrugged and hurried after her Pokemon. They weren't too far off when screams sounded then a huge green dragon rose into the air. "Woah!" Both of them stopped and stared for a moment. "Come on!" Chikorita and Alana took off again.

'There. It belongs to that trainer.'

"Yeah but I don't think it feels like obeying him right now." She ran towards the boy and spoke above the screams. "Maybe you should recall Rayquaza. If you don't some one's going to get hurt!"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 12:51 PM
As Sean grabbed ahold of Rayquaza, he heard the female's trainers voice. He glanced down at the crowd, she was the only one standing. She is an Elite trainer.

Rayquaza flew above the buildings, but held a stationary pose once a safe distance above the crowd. "Hey, you want a lift? I'm in a hurry so c'mon!"

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Alana considered for a moment, then she scooped up Chikorita and hopped on Rayquaza behind the boy. Closer up she was possitive she had seen him somewhere before. "Alright let's go." Chikorita moved from her arms to her shoulder and nodded.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 02:17 PM
:dead: OOC: Sean isn't the best at talking to girls, but we'll see how this goes.

IC:
The two trainers were silent as they ascended above the clouds. "Eh..erm.. Your that Elite Trainer..arn't you", Sean glanced at the chikorita. "You wouldn't happen to been having a weird day?"

Rayquaza roared, and began weeving in and out of the clouds. He was enjoying the open air, totally oblivious to the events of the surface world.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OOC: Lol

"You could say that, yeah." Alana replied with a nod. "And yeah my days been rather weird. My PC messed up and I can't get my Pokemon out. Plus I feel like everyone's avoiding me and giving me odd looks. I don't know why." She sighed and Chikorita made a slightly annoyed sound in her throat. "Yeah it's been very annoying."

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Sean tugged at rayquaza, putting him back into a linear path. "Same thing that happened to me...Perhaps the Elite Trainers are being targeted for some reason. But why would everyone be avoiding us and acting as if we were criminals?" Sean asked hesitantly. "Oh, yeah my name is Sean Webb...But you have probably heard of me under the name Sithre".

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Yeah I've heard of Sithre. My name's Alana Nave and that's what most people know me as." Alana grinned as Chikorita yawned in a bored fashion. "Uh right. Well I can't see any reason why we'd be targeted by anyone. Maybe it's a team like Team Rocket or something adn they've been spreading rumors or something. They'd be the kind of people to target Elite Trainers right?"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"Well before we start asking questions we should find someplace safe, somewhere where we can try and contact other elite trainers. We may not be the only ones going through this." Rayquaza slowed down, waiting for a destination to be mentioned.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Suddenly, Blitz saw a rayquaza zoom past in the opposite dirction to him,

"Hey must have come from the direction i was headed!" Blitz said as he went to chase it, but soon he realised it had two trainers on its back,

"Wow, Someone actually cought him!" Blitz said to himself, when blitz turned back around there was a young man, The kid looked at him with the worst look he had seen

"If your here to rob me take all the money I have" Blitz said droping his walet on the ground and walking past the young man

" Dont think you can get away from me that easerly, I've seen you an the news, Your that awfull trainer who attacs anyone he wants for no reason!"

"I think your mistaken, Now I want no trouble, please just take my money and go!" Blitz said as he kept on walking, The boy ignored blitz and took out a pokeball

"I am really too tired to battle, Can we rescedual?" Blitz said, The boy took out a caterpie still not listening to blitz

"Do you really expect to defeat anyone with tha.." Blitz said interupted by the caterpies powerfull solarbeam "But, it, its only" Blitz stutterd "Eh, never mind" Blitz said as he took out aggron "I dont know hjow you tought your caterpie such powerfull attacks, But I know for a fact, No caterpie has enough defence for an aggron!" Blitz was right, Caterpie was beaten in only one attack, Blitz returned his pokemon and moved on, untill he came to an empty medow

"THis should be a perfect place too rest!" Blitz said as he fell onto the grass nearly going to sleep right away!

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Yeah. Umm, well I can't think of any place. Maybe a place I stopped earlier. It's a lake not too far from here. It's hidden deep in a forest and I didn't see any trainers around except for a kid who didn't know who I was so that's a good sign." Chikorita nodded in agreement. "We should head there. I have a Pokegear so we could use that to contact other elite trainers."

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Sure that sounds...erm fine. Start contacting other trainers right now though, we could never know if any of them them are close to us". Rayquaza took the directions and sped off towards Alana's hidden place. "Is it true, true that you have Entei?" Sean studdered.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Blitz didnt sleep for long, "Hey wake up you scum!" A kid said kicking blitz in the gut

"Ooohh, Kid take it easy, Theres alot more grass you know, I'm only using abit!" Blitz said

"Your from the news, We dont like people like you around these parts, Now get lost before I call the cops!" the kid said standing with his friends

"Mate, I am not whoever you think I am Ok!" Blitz said standing up "If i'm not welcome here I best move on!" Blitz added as he got up, There was more of a breese now, Blitz hated the breese, It always made his ears cold, He kept walking along tehe medow, with the wind still blowing in his hair "I wonder why everyone thinks I did something wrong?" Blitz thought to himself

"Maybe I should wring sam! He might know something"

Blitz picked up his pokegear and dialed sams number, but he didn't answer, He tried again, Still no answer

"He must be busy, Or asleep!" Blitz said "Ill try again later" He added as he kept walking

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"An Entei? Sorry no." Alana replied, She messed with the buttons on her Pokegear and came up with a list of Elite Trainers. "Ok let's see...." She pushed another button and the sound of a phone ringing came from her Pokegear. She was trying to contact a trainer named Blitz.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Suddenly, Blitz's phone started ringing "Hmp, Must be sam trying to contact me!" Blitz said, Then he looked at the pokegear!

"Alana, I dont think I know an Alana!" Blitz said to himself, Blitz answered the phone anyway

"Hello?" Blitz said

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Hi. Your name's Blitz right? Well I know you don't know me and I don't know you but we're both elite trainers. I'd like to ask you if anything wierds been happening? Like people acting oddly and your PC freezing up?" Chikorita jumped off Alana's shoulder to her lap and stared at her Pokegear. She was just as curious as Alana to find out what was going on.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Just wondering, a know that one of the Elite Trainers has an Entei..and I have a vendetta against all fire pokemon..", Sean stopped talking, sounding alittle lost in past events.

They grew nearer to a large dense forest.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Well i actually havn't tried to access my pc yet!, But people have been actign wierdly, Just a second a go some kid kicked me in the gut!" Blitz said "Wait on I have to get out of this wind!" Blitz said running to a nearby forrest!

"THats better, Yeah like I said, People have been eather avoiding me or attacking me!"

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"I figured as much. Could you meet us at a lake? I'll give you directions." Alana gave him directions then said goodbye and hung up. She looked at Sithre curiously. "Why don't you like fire types. I train a couple. They're very loyal Pokemon." Chikorita smacked Alana with her leaf. "So are grass types. Very loyal Pokemon." She grinned and rubbed Chikorita's head.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"Um so if i go right from here, And then, umm, What did she say about the rock again?" Blitz said trying to find his way through the forrest
"Am I even in the right forest?" Blitz thought "Hey wait theres that japanese mapple, It has to be the right one" Blitz said

"Now did she say go right or left from the maple?"......

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Sean still was intranced in past thoughts and tragedies. Alana watched the emotions that moved through his eyes, she saw the pain that the idea of fire pokemon erected in him. "I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me", she spoke softly. Her Chikorita looking oddly at the frozen trainer infront of them.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Alana decided not to question him further. She looked down at her little grass Pokemon then down towards the ground. "I think we're here. That's the lake over there." She pointed towards a small lake hidden in the trees. She was trying to take his mind off whatever was bothering him.

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Entei stopped nearby in the forest. A waterfall surged down, drowning out any noise Kari could make. The redhead slid off the large lion-like Pokemon, and rest her back against him. She put her hand up and stroked his fur with the back of her hand.

"Wonder if its just me. Seems unlikely that someone would want to just impersonate me, huh?" she asked Entei. The pokemon gave a low growl in return. Kari smiled. "I know, I shouldn't worry. It's a mix up. We'll get it straightened out."

She stood up and cracked her neck. Meowth pranced over to the water and took a drink.

"We might as well stay here," Kari said. "It's going to be a long wait..."

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Rayquaza slowly descended, letting Alana step off calmly. As usual rayquaza barrel-rolled Sean off of him. "Thanks Ray!. Go enjoy yourself, don't get your self hurt", he said sarcasticly.

Alana was happy he had lost that look on his face, "So I told the trainer Blitz to meat us here."
"Good, could I barrow your poke'gear I know of a certain trainer who may be able to help us". An awkward silence lept from their eyes, only to be interrupted by the little grass pokemon.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Edit: Now i have to change it

Blitz finaly made it to the lake, But he wasn't sure if it was it, there where two other trainers their "Are one of you named alana?" Asked blitz

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Name: Outlaw
Physical Desc: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/Outlaw.bmp
Personality: Outlaw doesn't talk to people much and never says anything its like he doesn't see anyone.
History: It goes way back when Outlaw found an Eevee, he raised it until it grew strong and became an umbreon. The next pokemon he was lucky to find was a Charmander which is now a charizard, the last pokemon he found was a Dratini which is now a Dragonair. Outlaw is the most likely suspect for any crime but nobody can find him, if they do find out where he is they most likely get a warning from him. Outlaw lives in the desert and trains in the forest, the walk to the forest from the desert is good to keep Outlaw's strength up.
Pokemon: 1. Umbreon (D-Law) 2.Charizard (F-Law) 3. Dragonair (X-Law)
Sample:

Outlaw put his goggles on and went out of the cave "**** sandstorms" he muttered as he kept walking through the sand, Outlaw had to get to his PC and fast. He had heard that the most powerful trainers were getting their PC's locked so they couldn't get their pokemon right now Outlaw only had D-Law, F-Law and X-Law his Umbreon, Charizard and Dragonair.

By the time Outlaw got to the nearest Pokemon Center it was too late, they had already locked his PC "B*******!" Outlaw yelled as he got outside. He looked up to see a Greendragon zoom past, "Go X-law follow that Dragon!" Outlaw yelled as he threw a pokeball and a blue dragon with a white underbelly and a blue ball on its neck came out. Outlaw jumped on the dragon as it followed the green dragon he then saw a girl on the back of the dragon, Outlaw took out his pokegear and selected Alana. "Hey Alana are you on a rayquaza? Because if you are I'm right behind you" He said into the pokegear.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Alana handed Sean her Pokegear and picked up Chikorita. "Let's go for a swim." She smiled at Sean then tossed Chikorita into the water then dove in herself. She came up grinning.

'You know you act just like a little kid. You don't even bother to change into a bathing suit before diving into the water.'

"Aww well. I don't have one with me anyway. Besides my clothes will dry." Chikorita shook her head then splashed Alana and dove underwater.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:49 PM
They didn't seem to hear thim, they just jumped into the water, so blitz ran up to them, "Um is your name alana?" Blitz asked the girl in the water

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Alana looked up. The boy was familiar to her. She'd seen him before. "Yeah. You must be Blitz right?" She climbed out of the water and sat on the bank grinning. "You got here quicker than I had expected."

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"EH actually I got lost and found this place by accedent" Blitz said grinning "I suck at directions, But i was already in the forest you where talking about"

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Well that's good. I'm not very good with directions either. I usually just write down any directions people give me. If I don't have paper I program it into my Pokegear." Alana stood up looked over at Chikorita who was still swimming around in the lake. She shrugged and turned back to Blitz. "So you said some kids were kicking you. Did they say anythign about why they were attacking you?"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 03:58 PM
OOC: Hey outlaw your in, but i'll boost you ahead to the current time

Sean watched as she swam playfull with her Chikorita, he kind of admired her spontaneous nature. Buzz, buzz. The pokegear began ringing, "Hello, ah Alana is alittle busy right now. Who is this, Outloaw?!. Yes follow the 'Green Dragon', we can use you here.

"Hello are any of you named Alana", a new kid came out of the forest into the clearing.
"She's in the lake, you must be Blitz." Sean looked him over, he didn't look like an Elite trainer, but then neither did Alana. "Yeah, waite here for the rest of the Trainers to come. I have an idea of whats going on. Oh, you may know me as 'Sithre'.

As Blitz went to the waters edge to chat with Alana, Sean contacted Kari...

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Oh um sithre, Hmmm Not sure" I think i have heard that name actually!, And come t think of it, I think i've seen both of you before?" Blitz said as he sat down!

'Well i guess i can let my pokemon out!" Blitz said getting his pokeballs "So your pc's have been locked up?, Whats with that?"

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Kari jumped at the sound of a sharp ring. "O-oh...i-it's just my PokeGear..." she said. She pulled it out of her pocket. Sithre...I've heard that name before...but where? she thought. She answered it. "H-hello...?" she said into the reciever, her voice, as well as her hands, shaking.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Dunno." Alana sighed. She took two Pokeballs off her waste and looked at them. She put them back on her belt with a glance at Sean. "I wish my PC hadn't broken. I really want my other Pokemon." She said sadly.

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Outlaw put the pokegear away, he looked up and the dragon was gone "Land" He told X-Law as he looked down at the beach. The dragonair landed but before it did, about 10 feet in the air Outlaw jumped off and returned X-Law, he walked over to Sithre "Hey Sith haven't seen you in awhile" Outlaw said to Sithre, Outlaw knew Sithre and Alana. Outlaw had met Sithre awhile ago and only talked to him for a couple of days, he met Alana about a week ago and had got her pokegear number.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Meh, I dont really mind," Blitz said looking at sithre who was talking on the pokegear

"I should try and contact my brother, he is an elite trainer aswell, but he became one way before i did, I only really became a trainer too look out for him!" Blitz said as he got his pokegear out again

This time sam picked up,

"I dont want anything to do with your bad attitude, you have changed so much!" Sam said, then hung up

"What the hel," Blitz said trying to ring sam again, "He wont answer, i'll send him a message explaining what happened!" Blitz said to the group

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Sean didn't notice that Alana had looked at him, " Hello Kari, you may not know me but i know that your a well reknowned trainer. So has anything weird been going on, Pc lock up, being treated differently. Wrongly accused of crimes.?"

As he was on the phone, he released his other two pokemon. Scizor stretched and ventured off into the forest, Solrock hovered up above the trees to bask in the sun.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Do you really think its a good idea to gather all the accused trainers in one spot?" Asked blitz

"I mean if there is something wierd happening, we will all be in one spot!" Blitz said

Then his matang looked a him as if to say (You think a group of elite rainers couldnt beat them up?)

"Blah, We should be strong enough to beat anyone"

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Kari looked shocked. "Yes, as a matter of fact, strange things have been happening," she said. The voice seemed familiar as well, and Kari couldn't recall if she had heard the voice on TV, or if it was someone who attacked her for being framed. "Who are you?" she asked.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"I am Sean ' Sithre ' Webb, an Elite trainer...why." She sounded nervous and alittle unnerved. "We can continue this when you get here, follow these directions", he tinkered with the poke'gear until he found a way to send their location to her.

Sean greeted Outlaw, and told him to join the rest of them by the lakes edge. He was amazed by how quickly they had gathered, something powerful must be behind this. Sean joined the other trainers, they didn't appear that powerful, but he knew they could all hold their own in an intense fight. He was curious about chikorita though, a first level pokemon being used by an Elite Trainer. He had no doubt that Alana was a powerful trainer, but her choice in pokemon worried him. If a battle broke out would he or one of the other trainers need to aid her?...

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Outlaw walked over to blitz "You really don't know that much about elite trainers do you? I was an elite trainer way before any of you but your still new..." Outlaw said to blitz "Or maybe your not new..." Outlaw let his Charizard out "F-Law go get my backpack from the cave" He said to it. The charizard flew to the cave and then back to the beach, "7 minutes thats a new record" Outlaw said as he returned his chairzard and took a black swimsuit from his bag. He went into the forest and changed then came back "The cops saw you guys come here on that green thing" Outlaw told Sithre "I saw them look at me when I was exiting the pokemon center but they saw the green thing and took off towards here, they should be here any minute" Outlaw called Sithre's rayquaza the green thing because he just doesn't like calling it by its name.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Blitz's pokegear beeped,

It was a message from sam, It read " I want to beleive you blitz, What it said on the news sounds nothing like you, But the attitude and the way you battled was exactly like you
its justthe things they showed you doing! "

"So Thats why everyone hates us, I think we have definitly been framed!" Blitz said to himself

"your right outlaw, I know nothing about elite trainers, I only became one because my little brother wanted me too," Blitz said to outlaw "Before all this happened i was thinking of finding sam and helping him with his journey, But i cant now, I dont want him mixed up in this!"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Blitz was right, they had all been framed. But unknown to those trainers by the lake, and many other trainers around the world was how big this thing was. It would change how average people view pokemon and their trainers, how these trainers act and react to the events pushed upon them would set new rules and beleifs...

"****, they followed us. They must be very motivated if they followed me through the clouds...We'll we have to take them on, i have informed another trainer to come here, and im not gonna leave her to come and get caught." Sean seemed to change with this knew knowledge of a possible battle...

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Framed!?" Outlaw thought back to what he had saw on the news, it was another person who looked like him and then there was a charizard, but it couldn't of had to be his. Outlaw was the first one to hear the sirens "Uh oh" He said, "Go X-law! He shouted as the dragon appeard in the water "I have a cottage not too far from here I think its on the other side of this lake!" Outlaw said. "Just call her and tell her not to come!"

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"oh man, I guess we have to fight then!" Blitz said\

"Come on guy's we had better get ready for when they come!" Blitz said to his pokemon "If they do come, this lake is pretty well hidden!"

"THey could just go right past if where quite, But thats just wishfull thinking"

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Fine fine we .... wait! if we fight they will have proof that we are evil! We can't fight!" Outlaw said as he returned X-law and went over to the others

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"THats right we dont want another news bulliton about us, do we!" Blitz wispered

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 04:55 PM
An Elite Trainer...So that's where she had heard of him! He was like her! Kari studied the locations. I'm in this forest, she said. Sirens could be heard in the distance.

"No use waiting here," she mumbled. "I'll get caught if I do." She jumped on Entei's back, Meowth returning to its Pokeball. Kari nodded and Entei took off. She and the lion had such a connection, that she need not communicate with words, but pure emotion would do. She took out her PokeGear to refer again to the directions.

"It's not far from here," she said. They emerged into another clearing. She instantly recognized two of the people to be Sithre and Blitz, two trainers she had seen on TV. The other two, however, she had no notion as to who they might be. "I'm Kari," she said, introducing herself.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"I'm blitz, We have to be quite if we dont want the cops to here us, we could probibly beat them, but it would only give us a worse reputation" Blitz said

it sounded like the cops where lost, getting closer and ferther all the time

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"I'm Outlaw I think I was the first elite trainer or the 2nd so you wouldn't know me" Outlaw said "So anyone have a plan that doesn't invole fighting the cops?"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Sean turned to see who Blitz was talking to, he froze...an entei. He couldn't move, an unspeakable rage rose in him. He knew there was no time for this, he knew she didn't know of his vendetta, he knew this would draw the police...but he couldn't stop himself. "Scizor!", a red blur erupted from the woods. The steel bug stood infront of Sithre, ready to destroy anything his master wanted.

"What are you doing?", the trainer on the large fire dog asked...

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Don't worry its just his hatred for fire pokemon" Outlaw said "Go X-law use wrap on scizor" The dragon came out of its pokeball and wraped itself tightly around scizor.

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"I think the cops heard scizor, I think our best chance would be a pokemon with dig !" Blitz said to the group as the cops came closer

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Or we can surf to the other side of the lake and go to my cottage, they don't know I have one"

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Outlaw watched as his dragon improsoned the bug within its scales, he didn't realise the power that was envoloping him. He went to stop Sithre from doing anything more when he felt himself lift. He was under the power of Psychic. Sithre's Solrock had returned from its sunbath to aid its master.

"What the hell is wrong with you", Blitz went to command his pokemon when the same psychic lifted him.

Alana rushed out of the Lake, "Sean, Sean stop it...cut it out". The trainer barely noticed her. She ran in front of him, "Stop it, stop it now. Okay! Chikorita Sleep Power!"...

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM
EDIT: Now i have to edit again

Blitz couldn't move, the psychic power was too strong, he could only talk a little,

"Whats going on?" Blitz managed to mumble

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 05:21 PM
OOC: It appears posts are becoming alittle confusing, don't post that rapidly. It will become jumbled, waite alittle bit before posting again. Don't just post once some one has after you.

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Kari quickly recalled Entei. "What is it with him? What's going on?" she asked. If she wasn't nervous before, she was now. Entei's Pokeball heat up in an attempt to show Kari he was dissatisfied.

She sighed and released Meowth. The theif circled her feet, on guard for another attempted attack.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
OOC: Alana isn't on anymore but i think she's okay if i use her character.

The sleep powder knocked Sithre out, both Scizor and Solrock left their offense and closed in around their master. Alana stayed close too, she had know idea just the sight of a fire pokemon would do this to him...He seemed so docile, so nice...

"We don't have time for this", the trainers agreed. "Lets head across the lake, we can carry Sean with us"...

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Blitz got on his swampert and put sean on with him and awaited the other trainers to get in the water

Trainer Kat
July 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Kari nodded. Better not to release Entei, then, she thought. Meowth jumped on her shoulder and landed softly. Kari shook her head. Who knew that the great Sithre would be afraid of a fire Pokemon? It wasn't the phobia that bothered Kari, it was Sithre's reaction to the phobia.

Sithre
July 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
As they ventured across the Lake, Alana explained what she noticed of him on the ride here. "When fire pokemon were brought up, he froze with dreaded emotion and memories"...

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 06:03 PM
The lake was huge, 'Cops userly dont bring water pokemon, but in an extreme situatin they could do anything' Blitz thought ' and if ythey can block our pc's maybe they can tap into our pokegears' blitz continued thinking about all this kind of stuff for the whole ride, he just couldn't get it out of his head

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Don't worry see its just over there" Outlaw said pointing to a cottage

OOC: Starting tomorrow I wont be on the computer til sunday so you guys can play my character

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 07:18 PM
OOC: I'm not that fusy about people controlling my character as long as it is only a few simple actions and a few simple statements.

Alana looked at the two Pokemon then pulled out a Pokeball and released Arcanine. "I'll ride around the lake to the other end ok?" She mounted the large fire type and they took off. "I'll meet you there!" She called back. Chikorita perched on her shoulder looking around. "Well this makes it worse that I can't get to the rest of my Pokemon. Arcanine and Tolagy are both fire types. I guess that means your my main Pokemon for a while Chika."

Chikorita nodded. 'It's not like it's a bad thing. I enjoy a good battle. But if the situation is as bad as we all seem to think then I'll be in for a lot of good battles. But it'll be just like battling in Leagues and taking on the Elite Four. Those were the toughest matches I ever had but we pulled through in the end.'

"Yeah." Alana agreed. "And there's no Pokemon that can beat you is there?"

'Nope.' They grinned and Arcanine barked.

"Well maybe except Arcners. There's no Pokemon that can beat him either." Arcanine nodded and picked up his pace.

OOC: Oh I didn't relize but this is my 6000th post! Yay!

Blitz~2005
July 14th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Blitz was first to the cottage, He sat at the door and waited for the others, He didn't like the idea of alana going around the lake, Its never a good idea to split up !

Sithre
July 15th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Blitz layed Sean against the Cottage door, they needed Outlaw's key to get inside. Blitz didn't notice the Solrock and Scizor that were hidden afew feet away, keeping their master safe. But all the trainers forgot about Rayquaza, who was still venturingthrough the clouds.

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Alana and Arcanine approached the cottage a little while after Blitz with Sean arrived. "Hi." She said jumping off Arcanine's back. She recalled her Pokemon and sat down next to Blitz. "I hope he can recover form whatever made him hate fire Pokemon so much. I won't be able to let Arcanine and Tolagy out for excercise unless I split up from the group."

Kogenta
July 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM
[OOC: I was absent for a night or so, and return to three more pages. ^-^;;]

Rache nodded at Dragonair as he motioned downward. Turning, the Pokemon lowered itself into the clouds and vanished among the white mist.

Some time later, an elegant blue dragon dropped slightly beneath the clouds, its vision fixed on the shimmering body of water below. "It's a lake . . . " Rache murmured. The trainer glanced at his Pokemon. Dragonair crooned pleadingly.

We've been flying for a few days now with little rest. And, Dragonair rarely asks for anything. No doubt he deserves this much, at the least. After a thoughtful pause, Rache spoke. "We can stay there for a little time--provided it's safe." Allowing a brief smile to reveal its pleasure, Dragonair began to circle down toward the lake. Rache turned his gaze upward, his eyes narrowing. Amongst the clouds, his silver eyes caught a flash of metallic emerald. But, he said nothing to his Pokemon, allowing it to enjoy itself.

Leaving Rache at the lake's edge, Dragonair slipped into the lake's crystalline depths--leaving only a slight ripple on the water's surface. Standing in silence, Rache stared out across the lake. How long can we continue this? How long can we keep away from those who want to hurt us? The trainer sat on a large rock that hung slightly over the water, his eyes focused on the mirror that was the lake. I don't want to fight them . . . But, why do they want to hurt us? Why do they hate us so? Suddenly, the softness of Rache's eyes vanished, replaced by a cold, biting light. It's just like when I was young. People hating me and not caring how much I wanted to be left alone. They're all the same. A strange smile passed over Rache's features. If they don't care, neither do I. And, if they want a fight, they'll definately get it.

Sithre
July 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"Wh..at the ****...", Sean slowly sat up. "Ah! Where is that Entei", Sean tried standing, but fell back down.
"I had chikorita..well sleep powder you", Alana said; trying not to spark any anger.
Sean didn't respond, his head was killing him. "Where's Outlaw, and that other girl trainer?"

GodofPH
July 15th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Name: Patrick "Pat" Vertison

Physical Desc: Has green eyes, medium length untended blackish brown hair, and wears a black T-shirt. Ripped jeans, aviator sunglasses and a digital watch complete his attire. His Smaller-than-usual Kecleon is usual atop his shoulder. (Look at my avatar)

Personality: He's trigger-happy, not afraid to get into a fight. He rarely thinks about things before doin them. He never turns down a challenge, he's determined to be better than all those around him.

History: A trainer originally from the Hoenn region, Pat recieved a Kecleon at an early age. He went out to conquer the 8 Gyms. After beating the 8 Gym leaders, Pat beat the Elite 4. Pat then ventured to the Johto region in search of more challenges. He rescued a Quilava from the clutches of Team Rocket and he helped the poor creature get back into battling shape. After beating the 8 Johto Gym leaders, Pat ventured into the caves upon the Whirlpool Islands in search of a strong creature said to reside there. Pat aquired a Lugia egg after a legend hunt with his dad, and it hatched into his favorite form of transporation, Boom. Pat then went and beat another Elite 4 and his Pokemon Mastery extended over two regions now. He ventured into the Kanto region for a 3rd challenge, and to find his rival Sithre...

Pokemon: 1.Kecleon (Cell) 2.Quilava (Arsonist) 3.Lugia (Boom)

Sample RP

Pat was enjoying a Pepsi atop the Celadon department store and his faithful companion Cell was drinking some lemonade. Pat had let Arsonist out of his poke'ball and the Quilava was sniffing around, acting nervous. Pat looked over at Arsonist and said, "Whats wrong Ar?" Arsonist looked up and sniffed the air.

Suddenly, Pat heard rumbling. He looked over toward the rumbling and saw a Saffron City Police Department (SCPD) Helicopter flying toward him. The Helicopter stopped and hovered above him. A loudspeaker on the Helicopter yelled, "This is the Police! Stop what you are doing now and put your hands up!" Pat stopped and put his Pepsi down. He looked at the helicopter and said, "What'd I do?" The Helicopter repeated its message. Pat heard a smash, Cell had dropped his lemonade and the glass it was in shattered. Pat started to bend over to clean up the mess. The Helicopter shouted, "Don't move!" Pat ignored the order and brushed up the glass shards.

The helcopter open-fired on Pat after he reapetedly ignored its orders. Pat ducked under a table when he heard the bullets comin and he yelled, "Arsonist, USE FIRE-BLAST NOW!!!!"

Arsonist opened his mouth and a huge body of flame surged forth and engulfed the Helicopter. The Helicopter exploded and it winded its way back down to the ground. Pat looked over the edge of the building and saw police cars and SWAT Vans all parked outside the Department Store.

More helicopters flew towards the top of the building. Pat grabbed one of the pokeballs on his belt and said, "Arsonist, return!" Arsonist disappeared into is pokeball in a flash of red liht. Pat snapped is fingers and Cell jumped onto his shoulder. Pat looked at his companion and said, "Ready?" Cell nodded and Pat jumped over the edge of the building.

As he went down Pat pulled another ball from his belt and yelled, "Go, Boom!" The pokeball opened and Boom the Lugia appeared. Pat landed softly on Boom's back and pointed at the Helicopters.

Pat said, "Boom, use gust!" Boom flapped his huge wings and created a huge whirlwind which blew the helicopters off balance and they crashed because of it.

Pat looked at the gathered Police vehicles and said, "Boom, Aeroblast!" Boom shot his mighty Aeroblast attack at the cops and created a huge explosion. Pat smiled as smoke and fires filled the air. Pat said, "Lets get out of here." Boom nodded and flew south, towards Fuchisa City.

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"They're coming. They haven't gotten across the lake yet." Alana turned her head away and stroked Chikorita fondly. "But that little out burst, I don't want to pry, but you ow us an explanation. Why do you hate fire types so much. I train two fire Pokemon and i don't want them to get hurt."

Sithre
July 15th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Sean stumbled to his feet, but he was still under the power of the powder. He tripped foward, Alana went to stop his fall. But a red blur intercepted. Scizor laid his master back against the cottage, the bug looked at the girl. "I will explain..once everyone is here", he passed out from exhaust...

Trainer Kat
July 16th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Kari released Entei. Even if there were risks, it was still the quickest way to the cottage. She hopped on the now satisfied fire Pokemon. Meowth returned to his Pokeball for the ride. Entei took off running, Kari holding tightly to his fur. After a while, the cottage was in sight. Sean was slumped against the cottage. If he was unconcious, that was good for Entei. Kari approached the group, recalling Entei before Sean woke up.

"What happened?" Kari asked. "Why is he unconcious?"

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Kari and Outlaw joined the other three trainers at the Cottage. All of them entered, it didn't look big from the outside but it when you entered it seemed to expand into a huge living space. Scizor followed them in, letting Sean lean on him for support. The bug sat his master down on a large couch, then left the cottage.

"What the hell happened?" Kari said, breaking the silence that had developed as they all found a place to sit and rest.

GodofPH
July 16th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Boom (Pat's lugia) sliced through the air with Pat atop his back. The Helicopters had stopped following them a few minutes ago and Pat was now just enjoying the thrill of the ride.

Boom flew above a cloud and Pat saw something in the distance, something serpentine, something green. It was Rayquaza, a one of a kind pokemon, and the only Rayquaza in existence belonged to Sithre. Pat said, "Boom, follow that Rayquaza."

Boom nodded and dipped his head down and went into descent as the pursued Rayquaza flew downward. The land below was coming into clear view, the Rayquaza was flying down into a forest.

As Pat got closer, he saw a cottage. The Rayquaza landed on the ground and Boom came in for a landing in the lake. The Lugia softly landed on the water and ferried Pat to shore.

In the cottage, Pat saw other Pokemon masters, he recognized them from Wanted Posters he had seen. Pat called Boom back into his pokeball and started walking toward the cottage. Cell (Pat's Kecleon) had climbed out of Pat's backpack and was sitting on his shoulder. Pat opened the door to the cottage and said, "What the hell is going on?"

Kogenta
July 16th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Rache swiftly turned at the approach of a large Pokemon--a Lugia. Seeing it land beside the lake, his eyes narrowed. First, something looked like Rayquaza. And now this. He snapped his fingers.

Instantly, Dragonair burst from the lake, shattering its smooth surface and casting crystalline droplets into the air.

"Dragonair, let's find out what's happening."

Several minutes later, Rache leaped down from Dragonair's back behind a cabin. This is where that person went--the one who appeared to be Lugia's trainer. Raising a Pokeball, Rache recalled Dragonair. Then, kneeling in silence, he pressed one ear against the cabin's wall and listened.

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Sean came to full conciesness at the sound of his rival's voice. "What the hell is going on", the new trainer said with a hint of frustration. "I was just attacked by the police for no F'in reason!" Patrick's rant made Sean forget about the Entei.
"Sit down patrick", Sean said weekly. "The same thing has been happening to us, and probably other elite Trainers", he stood up; his voice gaining strength. "We're all in this cabin, because the police had followed me here".

"Well i don't think your rayquaza outside isn't gonna be noticed", Pat smirked. "Why don't you just fight them off, if we all are Elite trainers..Then it shouldn't be that hard." Sean opened the door, and went to collect his pokemon.

"It sounds like you guys know each other pretty well", Alana spoke up.
"Yes, we have been rivals ever sence we first battled", Pat said without a hint of curiousity.
"Do you know what his problem with Fire pokemon is?"
"Yeah, he is weird isn't he. He never came right out and told me why, but i always noticed how intense he would battle any fire type. All i know is that it involves his parents an-", Sean walked back in; now with three pokeballs around his waist.

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Alana looked at Sean as he re-entered. "Sean, you have to tell us what's going on. Why do you hate fire Pokemon so much? You have to tell us now. I'm sorry to bring up any bad memories or to pry but you have to answer for attacking Entei. Chikorita nodded and stared at Sean with a half angry look on her face. Alana had a similar look but she also seemed to show pitty because what ever it was that made him become so angry, it must have been bad.

Blitz~2005
July 16th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"We cant fight them off because we dont want to look worse then we already do" Sean said

"Yes thats right, Now about the fire pokemon, SOmething about his pearents ?" Blitz said in curiosity

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Sean looked at Pat curiosly, he then turned around and left the Cottage. I need to leave, i will only cause problems here...

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Alana stood up and grabbed Sean's arm. "Where are you going?" She asked. She knew that it was mean to interigate him the way she had, but to run away was the wrong thing to do. "Sorry I was harsh. But to run away is not a good idea."

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Sean pushed her back, hesitated, then left. He wouldn't be anything but trouble with them...

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Alana simply sighed and sat back down. "I dunno if he'll come back or not, but that's his choice. If he wants to leave he can." She fiddled with a Pokeball at her waste and tossed it into the air. A small red Pokemon with firey wings appeared.

"Lagy?"

"Just stay out of sight Lil Blaze." She used one of the fond nicknames she sometimes used for her Tolagy. Tolagy nodded then sped out off in the direction Sean had gone.

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Sean slammed the door, "God! What is wrong with me!" He slid back against the door and sat down. It was 7 years ago...It was an accident...NO!...the fire, it killed them... "Alana was only curious, but I shut her out... What is wrong with me!" Sean felt rayquaza's pokeball, it pulsed and vibrated with the dragons furry. He had seen Pat's Lugia and was ready for battle. I could just leave it all right now, get the police to follow me...give them a chance to escape...

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Tolagy paused and listened, but there was no need for this. Alana heard what Sean said. She sighed and recalled her Tolagy. She sighed again and walked outside. She sat down next to Sean and stared at the sky. "There are some things you shouldn't keep hidden forever you know. Whatever is making you hate fire types so much is eating you up from the inside." With that she stood up and went back inside.

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Sean was surprised Alana bothered to come outside. She was right...

The door opened, "My parents died in a fire. It saw the magmar that started it, but didn't do anything about it." He kept his composure, although it was obvious he was holding back alot of anger...

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Alana nodded. "A fire that was started by a Pokemon." She smiled sadly. "I'm sorry. But no matter what happened, you can't letthat make you hate ALL fire types. One bad apple means nothing. You are an elite trainer right? You must have battled fire types many tmes."

GodofPH
July 16th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Pat snickered and said, "And he hates me because I love the fire type. I mean, I even named my Quilava Arsonist!" Alana and Sithre glared at Pat. Pat smiled a prankster's smile and he started feeding Cell some pokefood.

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Its just hard not to just enrage whne a fire pokemon is near, especially when im suppose to be battling it. But i will try", Sean looked deeply at Alana; thanking her for coming outside and talking to him with his eyes. "We still need a plan for all this other **** that is going on though."

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Alana smiled and gave him a slight nod. "Yes we need to work up a plan for this. But what can we do? If we have the police and government after us what can we do? We may be elite but we're out numbered and don't even have all of our Pokemon. I think what we need to do is get hold of the rest of our Pokemon. How to do that? Well we could always head to our homes and go to where we got our Pokedexs form."

Blitz~2005
July 16th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Or we could go to the manager of the box's, And see if we can negotiate something!" Blitz saidwith no emotion whatso ever

"If only i remembered where they lived though?"

Sithre
July 16th, 2005, 07:25 PM
OOC: Where the hell are the other trainers, i know Outlaw is gone for this week.

Sean went and sat down next to Alana, he wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. He wanted to see what the other trainers had to say. He was glad that Alana was with them...

Blitz~2005
July 16th, 2005, 07:41 PM
ooc: Dont know, But I got wrighters block at the moment XD

GodofPH
July 17th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Pat spoke up and said, "If we want to get our Pokemon out of the PCs, its obvious that you need to go to where they house the database of the Pokemon Storage System. You use the PC system invented by Bill in this region don't you? The database is probably at his house or nearby."

Sithre
July 17th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Yeah, Bill's house would be a good place to start. We can trust him. But I don't think all of us should go, or atleast all at once." Sean said.

"But should we split up?" Alana said.

Alana
July 17th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Spliting up would be a bad idea. However if we split into equal groups then we'd stand a better chance. One group could go and see Bill, the other could go and see if we can figure out why we're being hunted by the government." Alana considered her own words for a moment then gave a small nod as if confirming what she had just said. "So what does everyone think of that plan?"

Sithre
July 17th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Sounds good. Since their are 6 of us, we'll split into groups of 3 and . Me, Blitz and Alana will go to Bill's", he looked at Alana for an okay. " And Outlaw, Kari and Pat will try to discover the reason for our whole situation".

GodofPH
July 17th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Pat glared at Sithre and said, "No, I'm going to Bill's joint. I'm not a mystery solver. Besides, Bill has probably been kidnapped and some evil person that is working for whoever-is-trying-to-get-us will be standing at the location of the database instead of Bill. ****, I'm good."

Alana
July 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"We shouldn't be so hasty in choosing teams you know. Strategy is always esentail. For instance, does anyone here have a psychic Pokemon or just a Pokemon that can use Psychic? You see we need to be able to stay in contact with one another. We also need to even out our teams. If we run off and end up with a group that only has two or three Pokemon types with them then we're at a major disadvantage. We should think a lot more about our teams than just saying you, you, and you." Alana looked around at the others and blushed slightly. "Sorry. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to take charge or anything. But it's true." Chikorita nodded and said something quickly into her ear. Alana grinned but didn't say anything more.

GodofPH
July 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Pat looked at Alana and said, "My Lugia is a psychic type."

Sithre
July 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"And my Solrock is too, So Pat will be in one group and I another." Sean smirked and sent a glance at pat. "I have Rayquaza for transportation and pat has lugia. So we just need to decide on the other two people per group. "Alana want to be in my group, you have a grass type...something i am lacking."

GodofPH
July 17th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Pat cracked his fingers and said, "Fine. But Sithre, if you get access to the database, be sure to look in Box 3 on my PC, its somebody you've seen before."

Alana
July 17th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"OK so we have two people with psychic types. Now we can comunicate. But we also need to look over each others Pokemon and devide up going on that." Alana looked at Sean sadly. "Sorry but I can't be on your team. I train fire types and I can't risk my Pokemon being injured. Who has which Pokemon? I have Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy."

outlaw
July 17th, 2005, 02:04 PM
OOC: Ok I'm back

Outlaw who was in the kitchen came out with some pop and some chips "Just thought you guys were hungry" he said as he took a root beer from the table and took a sip.

DarkFenris
July 17th, 2005, 03:09 PM
can i join?

Name shane

Physical Desc. my description (http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/ashura.jpg) (with out the sword)

Personality: i keep to my self most of the time and stay in the darkness. I do not have any friends.

History: I grew up in shadows and being beaten all the time .i got my first pokemon, a pikachu and begun my life. I defeated every trainer I came up against and defeated multiple pokemon leagues. after my 3rd league my pikachu glowed and evolved into a strange black pikachu that had black lightning.i have an extremely tight bond with my pikachu and rumors are I am part pokemon as well. I feel any pain my pikachu feels.i am on the edge all the time and I do not scare easily.my starmie is my main trainsport.

Pokemon: 1.black pikachu that is extremely powerful 2.starmie 3.treecko.

roleplay sample

(not my first post)

i look at sarah and ricky and move down fearow to its tail.i think about the last year and feel guilty running away from al.i take a pokeball off my belt and bring it to my face.i whisper to it" im going to pallet town. train your self up and evolve ok?"i then let the pokeball roll off fearows tail and fall down into a forest.i see a bright light appear and smile.

GodofPH
July 17th, 2005, 05:47 PM
^ Umm, I'm not the guy who runs this RPG, but I know Sithre won't approve of your spelling/grammar.

Sithre
July 17th, 2005, 06:17 PM
It is true, Your grammer is atrocious. And I cannot let you win if you will be writing like that.

IC: Sean looked back at Alana, "But...I...". He turned away from her, "I have Rayquaza, Scizor and a solrock that is powerful with fire attacks." Sean seemed to drift back in on himself, his silence wasn't evident to most of the other trainers.

DarkFenris
July 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
fine. i guess this is one roleplay i wont be joining

Blitz~2005
July 18th, 2005, 04:20 AM
"Well I got aggron, Matang, And swampert, aggron and matang are very high in defence, swampert is very high in stregth, And he knows surf!" Blitz said " I am also very quiet, and always the first to rush into anything, So due to my observing skills, I think i should go on the investigation!" Blitz added as he waited for a response

"Unless ofcourse anyone has any objections?!"

Trainer Kat
July 18th, 2005, 06:13 AM
OOC: Sorry, I wasn't able to get on these past few days, my job was really serious.

IC:

Kari had been silently listening on the sidelines. "I have Meowth, Espeon, and...Entei," she spoke up. "And, Espeon is a psychic Pokemon as well, so if something should happen to one of the others, I always have Espeon."

Kogenta
July 18th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Satisfied with what he had heard, Rache made his way toward the front of the cabin and calmly swung open the door. Then, leaning casually against the doorway, he cast his icy gaze over those present. After a long moment of silence, he spoke. "So, it seems this is where those trainer refugees have come--the ones the police are looking for?" He folded his arms. "Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't care about your plight. But, as it is, add a Dragonair, Houndoom, and Flygon to your list of Pokemon."

GodofPH
July 18th, 2005, 07:30 AM
A plan was forming, they might just be able to bet out of this fiasco alive. Pat grabbed Boom's pokeball on his belt and let the Lugia out of his pokeball. Pat turned to the rest of the trainers and said, "Anybody who's going to investigate why we are being hunted, get on the Lugia. I have a hunch that Indigo Plateau might yield some answers."

outlaw
July 18th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"Are you crazy recall your pokemon! This is only a small cottage! Anyways add X-law, D-law and F-law to the list. Plus were not going to the Indigo Plateau were going to go to Bill and try and talk him into getting our PC's unlocked"

Sithre
July 18th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Well Pat, that is one way to rush things but what the hell. Anyone who is going to come with me to question Bill follow me outside and mount Rayquaza."Sean barely gave notice to the trainer in the doorway, he just hoped Alana would come with him. He left the house without looking back and unleashed his serpent. Lets hope people can still trust me...

outlaw
July 18th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"I'll fly on X-law my Dragonair" Outlaw said as he walked outside and released X-law

Sithre
July 18th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Well ride whatever you want, but what group are you going to go with", Sean said as he tended to Rayquaza.

Blitz~2005
July 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Ok lets plan this out" Blitz said wrighting names on a piece of paper

"So far, Me and pat are going to investigate, sean is going to bills, So unless i'm forgetting someone, We have outlaw, Kari, The new guy And Alana still not decided" Blitz said wrighting the names down

"By the way, What is your name?" Blitz asked Rache

Alana
July 18th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"I'd like to do the investigations. I do want my Pokemon so whoever is going there, if Bill let's you get them, check box 1 and get my Pokemon please." Alana looked around and grinned a little sheepishly. "I don't have a Pokemon I can fly on. Flygon is in my PC so I'll need a left from some one. We all know who has what Pokemon now. So if three people have already decided to go and investigate, then the other three will go to see Bill. But it doesn't have to work that way I guess."

Blitz~2005
July 18th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"OK so now we got alana on the investigation list, Oh but i need a ride aswell, But your "boom" has a lot of room, Right pat?" Blitz said "Oh and we need some people on the team to go to bills, So far it's only sean!" Blitz said "Kiri, I dont know if its a good idea for you and your entie to go, But sean does look like he has calmed down alot" Blitz said

"Sean, do you feal safe with fire pokemon on your team?" Blitz asked,

Blitz didn't l;ike doing all the planning, but he felt things needed to get a move on, So for once in his life he is actually organising!

'my brain hurtz' Blitz thought to himself

Sithre
July 18th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Well then i guess Me, Kari and Outlaw are going to Bill's", Sean was mad Alana didn't want to go to Bill's but he knew it was for the best. "What about you new guy , where you want to go".

Sithre
July 18th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Sean ignored Blitz's question, he did feel calmer, but he wasn't sure if it would be a problem.

outlaw
July 18th, 2005, 03:33 PM
OOC: Sithre there is an edit button you know

Outlaw hopped on X-law "Come on we should leave now before the police see us!"

GodofPH
July 18th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Pat, Blitz, and Alana climbed onto Boom's back and Pat said, "Wheres my co-pilot?" Blitz and Aalana ooked at Pat as if he was crazy, but then Cell the Kecleon jumped out of Pat's backpack and climbed onto Boom's head. Pat said, "Good, its all set." Boom flapped his large wings and lifted off of the ground. Before Boom took off though, Pat looked at Sithre and mouthed, "Ha ha." Sithre glared at Pat but then Boom shot off of the ground and into the air.

Alana
July 18th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Why do you taunt him so much Pat?" Asked Alana curiously. Chikorita was interested in Pat's Kecleon. She moved forward adn stood beside it.

"Chika." (Hello.)

Alana smiled but continued to look at Pat waiting for an answer.

Sithre
July 18th, 2005, 08:49 PM
As lugia glided off, the rest of the trainers got comfortable on Rayquaza's back. " Hold on guys, its easy to fall off", the serpent sped off in a vertical slope. Sean wasn't sure where Outlaw was going, but he really didn't care....

Blitz~2005
July 18th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Blitz looked down, at the world as he was on lugia,

"I've never been on a bird pokemon before!" Blitz said injoying the ride, Pat and Alana looked at blitz in amazement

"An elite trainer without a flying pokemon?" Asked pat

Alana
July 18th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"That is odd." Said Alana looking around. "I love flying on Flygon. I flew all the time on my fathers Pidgeot when I was a kid. It'd have killed me if I'd never gotten a flying type of my own. Well Flygon isn't a flying type but he can still fly." She grinned and looked down. The land scape soared past as they flew on adn she was really enjoying the flight.

Blitz~2005
July 18th, 2005, 11:46 PM
" Hhmmp, I just never got around to catching one i guess" Blitz said "But it sure is cool to fly, Expecially for the first time!"

GodofPH
July 19th, 2005, 07:53 AM
"I like taunting him because he is my rival," Pat said to Alana. Pat's Kecleon (Cell) was sniffing the Chikorita standing next to him. Cell said, "Kec-kecleon (hello to you too.)"

Kogenta
July 19th, 2005, 09:32 AM
After a pause, the trainer responded to Blitz, "I'm Rache--Rache Azreal."

Then, replying to Sean's inquiry, he shrugged slightly. "Haven't given it much thought. Anywhere we won't get killed, I suppose."

As various trainers released their Pokemon, Rache lifted two Pokeballs from his belt. Directing one Pokeball toward the lake, he recalled the snake-like dragon that lay beneath the lake's surface. Then, casting the other Pokeball into the air, he released a Flygon. Catching the Pokeball, he positioned himself on Flygon's back. "Let's go."

The Pokemon's wings flapped, creating a soft melody as it rose into the air and followed the others.

outlaw
July 19th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Outlaw followed the green thing on Dragonair's back "X-law move beside them" X-law nodded and moved beside the green thing "Guys once we get closed to bill's house were going to have to sneak inside without being seen ok?"

Alana
July 19th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Alana shrugged. "Alright." She had had a rival before but he had quit as a trainer and taken an interest in Breeding. They still saw each other form time to time but the battles weren't nearly as fun because he didn't train like he used to. Now they weren't so much rivals, but friends. "Maybe I'll get a new rival some day. Hopefully an elite trainer because it wouldn't seem fair if it was a rookie."

Sithre
July 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Sean lost sight of Lugia, it would be awhile before they got close to Cerulean City. He whispered something to rayquaza, then turned around to face the other trainers. "Kari...how long have you..um had Entei?" Sean studdered, trying to hold back uncertain emotions.

Sean didn't pay attention to the Dragonair and it's trainer that were folowing htem closely.

outlaw
July 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Outlaw looked at Sithre then looked forwards, all he could see was clouds.... Once we get to bill's and we manage to get our pokemon.... What will happen after that? Outlaw thought I mean we still have to clear our names but how?!?! I mean we all know that the people looked like us and know what pokemon we use, well almost everyone knows our pokemon.... If we do get our pokemon back they will see what my other pokemon is... a black lugia..... What the problem is that lugia was evil...

Seer235
July 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Name: Steve Seer Price

Physical Desc.: 6 tall, skinny, yet fairly muscular. Very pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes

Personality: Sarcastic and joking, especially in times where people are usually serious. The only time he really is serious is in battles, where he doesnt bother to toy with his opponent or anything. When he is alone, he is more calm and contemplative.

History: Steve left home at age 13, at the same time as his brother Alex, who was 16 at the time. He followed in his brothers footsteps his whole journey, often hearing praises about his brother when Steve battle leaders who had battled Alex earlier. He finally caught up with Alex in the 6th gym, in Saffron City, where Steve suffered one of his few losses. In frustration, Steve left and searched to find stronger pokemon to help him defeat the rest of the gym leaders and even his brother. During this journey, he found and caught his own legendary pokemon, Articuno. Steve quickly defeated the rest of the gym leaders, and soon was ready to fight the Elite Four. When he defeated the four trainers, he found that his brother had preceded him again, and was a league champion. Steve challenged his brother, and after a long battle, finally defeated him.

Pokemon: Venusaur, Articuno, Metagross

Sample RP:

Steve lay in a meadow hidden deep in a forest, staring up into the sky. He had been waiting far too long; he was getting impatient. Metagross sat next to him, motionless. It was probably resting, but Steve wasnt sure. He didnt know Metagross as well as he knew his other pokemon; in comparison Metagross was fairly new. Steve considered letting it back into his pokeball, but he decided against it. He needed it until the others came.

Steve had had plenty of time to contemplate the situation. His pc must have been locked up by the same people who had alerted the police to his location. Or not. Steve didnt try to be noticed, but he was an elite trainer, people knew his face. In fact, Steve had been counting on it; the trainers eager to make a name for them selves were good training for Metagross.

It was a good thing that he knew secret locations like this. It would have been easier to fly, but Metagross made sure that nothing could stop them while they navigated their way into the forest, and luckily, very luckily, had lost those chasing them.

Steve suddenly sat up, staring into the sky above him. Good, he hadnt imagined it. It really was Articuno. With a soft cry, the giant ice bird touched down next to Steve. Venusaur was there too, even better.

Steve had been lucky twice today. Even though his pc was locked up, he still had two empty pokeballs with him, belonging to his Articuno and Venusaur. He had let them wander as they wanted; he didnt need them to stay with him when he trained Metagross. He was glad Metagross was able to contact him, as his normal psychic pokemon was not with him.

Alright, you guys ready? Steve asked the three pokemon surrounding him. Venusaur and Articuno responded eagerly, but Metagross did not respond. It didnt seem to be too fond of Steve yet. It would be, though, Steve just needed more time with it.

Steve returned Venusaur and Metagross into his pokeballs and climbed onto Articuno. Alright, lets go. Articuno lifted off, and Steve steered it to the right. However, much to Steves surprise, Articuno shot off in the exact opposite direction. Whats going on? You got a better idea? Alright then, lead the way. Steve relaxed, and let Articuno fly off to its destination.

GodofPH
July 20th, 2005, 05:40 AM
OC: Hey Seer, Glad you decided to drop by!

Outlaw, how can you have a Black Lugia if there is only 1 Lugia and that 1 Lugia belongs to me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom cut through the clouds and passed over Viridian City. As Boom flew overVictory Road, Pat looked down and laughed at the trainers who had to walk through that huge cave. Boom dipped down and dived toward the ground. Boom touched down on the ground and bent his neck down so the trainers could get off his back. Pat climbed off of Boom's back and said, "Now what?"

Trainer Kat
July 20th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Kari thought for a moment. "Well, let's see...about a year and a half," she said. "But don't worry, he's tame." Well...for the most part... she thought as Entei's PokeBall heat up.

outlaw
July 20th, 2005, 08:01 AM
OOC: I can have one because lugia is not one of a kind, if you don't know about the new gamecube game.. its called Pokemon XP: Gale of darkness theres a black lugia in it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sithre
July 20th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Really..a year and a ha-", Rayquaza began to roar, twist and turn. "Woah, slow it down!" Sean climbed back atop the dragon's head. "What is it..." He must sense something powerful...

Seer235
July 20th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Sithre, Kari, and Outlaw heard a loud cry and saw a glistening Articuno rise up next to Rayquaza. Rayquaza let out a low growl, and Articuno responded in kind. Steve ignored the two and looked over at the three trainers. "Elite trainers, right? I remember seeing you guys on tv. Now, I'm going to stop you and your evil deeds!" The trainers reached down for their pokeballs, but Steve quickly put up his hands and said "Kidding! Kidding! Same thing happen to you guys too? Wierd. So, where are you headed?"

Sithre
July 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
The large television lit up the dark room. "Our Top story tonight ; Elite trainers! They are the strongest of their kind, ordering pokemon that could level cities in minutes. Can we trust them?" The news reporter continued on about the recent attacks, and flees from police. A large dragon appeared on the screen, the tv paused...

"Well, he helped us alot. There shouldn't be any doubt left, these trainers are a threat." His grin widened, "Now i just need to get rid of the others...Then no one can stop me from controlling all the pokemon." Again the room was in darkness, only to be filled with the laughter of this malevolent man. A hidden door shot open, two suited women entered.

"They have split up into two groups, one is nearing Cerulean city. And the other has arrived at the Elite Four. Should we send out the Ditto's Sir?"

"Yes, but concentrate on the group at the Elite Four. We cannot have Lance interviewn. Also send out Krisis and his Legendaries to destroy the group nearing Cerulean. Let nothing survive..."

Alana
July 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Alana hopped off Lugia and looked around. "So we're here right? It's been a while." She smiled around at the area and looked at the others. "So should we go ahead and get moving? I don't like standing around in the open."

Sithre
July 20th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Sean glanced over to the trainer mounted on the birds back. "We are going to Bill's house to investigate why our PC's a re locked up. We could always use another trainer..." Sean looked back at Kari to make sure this was fine with her.

Seer235
July 20th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Good idea. Hm." Steve sat silent for a moment. Sean, I saw you on the tv earlier. Apparently you brutally attacked a helpless shopkeeper for no reason, if the news was actually telling the truth, which I doubt it was.

Well, its half right, replied Sean. I attacked him, and I hit him hard. But there was plenty of reason. The jerk wouldnt bother to do his job and help me, a paying customer.

Yeah, well, that incident is being used as proof that we elite trainers are bad news. So if you wouldnt mind, ease up on the rage, ok?

Sean looked at Steve with a slightly evil grin, and Steve decided it was best to drop the topic.

Sithre
July 20th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Flames sliced the clouds, Krisis stood still on its back. As black as night but as powerful as the sun, his charizard was the most powerful pokemon he had. Not even the three pokemon around his belt, although legendary, couldn't stand to this fire pokemons' flames. They can't be more then an hour ahead of me...

As the Poke' Warrior Krisis approached the group nearing Bill's house, a large battalion of flying pokemon all imitated by ditto's grew closer and closer to the Indigo Plateau...

------------------------------------------

As they flew, Sean couldn't help but stare at the Articuno beside them. He had never been that fond of ice pokemon, but that bird was magnificent. Sean hoped they might see it in battle.

Just below them was Saffron city. Couldn't be more then an hour left till we near his house...

Seer235
July 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
As Steve sat silently, his mind carefully thought over what he should do. I don't know what to think about the other two elite trainers, but I don't really trust this Sean. He's obviously a strong trainer, he'd have to be, and he would be a good ally to have. Steve took another quick glance at Sean, who was still smirking.

But with his attitude, he won't be helpful with gaining any sympathy with the people. In fact, he'll just make us look worse, especially any of us who are directly associated with him. Maybe I'd be better off if I went alone and tried to show a good side to the elite trainers. Steve milled this possibility for a moment, but decided against it. Everyone is already against us, and right now I'd rather have someone to help me than to possibly look slightly better in the public's eye. Still, I'll keep a close watch on him to make sure he doesn't go anything too...destructive.

outlaw
July 20th, 2005, 07:38 PM
OOC: Seer I think your taking too much control over our people....

X-law slithered through the sky "Airr!" it shouted as they reached bill's house "great land behind his house" Outlaw said

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 03:08 AM
blitz Got off the lugia, Feeling dizzy from the change of altitude, Blitz shook his head, But it didn't help much

'Meh, I guess walking it off should help'Blitz thought as he lifted his backpack over his shoulder

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 05:00 AM
Pat recalled Boom into is pokeball and the flying behemoth disappeared in a flash of red light. Pat said, "Since Indigo Plateu is HQ of the Pokemon league, I'm imagining at least one of the Elite Four knows whats the scoop. I wouldn't ask Bruno, he's to dense to know anything. Loreli is gone to Four Island for a visit to home. That leaves Agatha and Lance." Blitz and Alana nodded. Pat started to walk toward the door but then a huge metal door slid in front of it. Pat said, "I guess they were anticipating our arrival." Pat grabbed one of the pokeballs on his belt and yelled, "Arsonist, go!" The pokeball unleashed his Quilava. Pat said, "Arsonist, melt the door with Flamethrower!" The quilava shot a steady stream of flames, which seemed to heat up the door, but not melt it. Pat said, "Could use some help here..."

Trainer Kat
July 21st, 2005, 06:34 AM
Kari nodded at Sean. "Yes," she said. "The more allies, the better." She bit her lip. Sure, she had been on a Pidgeot, but even the final form of Pidgey couldn't go this high. She was a little nervous, yes, but nothing that would prevent her from continuing on to Bill's.

Kogenta
July 21st, 2005, 10:14 AM
OOC: Er, I am somewhat confused . . . some trainers have flown to Bill's House while others have flown to the Indigo Plateau . . . But, which ones are where?

Sithre
July 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM
OOC: Yeah you went to far ahead, but i can work with it..

IC: "What the hell", Sean yelled as he dodged the incoming flames. Steve's articuno wasn't as manevuorable as rayquaza, and soon the icy bird was hit. Falling to the ground. "****'t , Kari here ride my Solrock down to him. Make sure he is okay". Sean released Solrock, Kari grabbed hold of it and rode it down. "Charizard, you caught me on a bad ****ing day! Rayquaza, Outrage!"

The arial battle began, each dragon released flames and unfathomable power. Sean held on as his serpent twisted through the air, "Constrict the life out it!". Sean was pulsing with rage, rage that grew everytime a flaming light shot through the sky. Charizard screamed as the serpents coils broke and mangled it's wings...

Krisis watched as his Regi's beat the offending pokemon, "Outlaw, you can't touch me! What..NO!" He saw his dragon being ripped apart..."Take that serpent down, BLAST BURN!"

Rayquaza let out a blood curdling scream as the Charizard began to super nova itself. "****...!" Sean jumped off his serpents back, falling through the air watching the ball of flames that had began forming around Rayquaza...

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
"Sure I'll help." Said Alana cheerfully. She tossed two Pokeballs into the air and Arcanine and Tolagy appeared. "Help out with Flamethrower you two!" The two fire types shot flames at the door and added their power with Quilava. "This should do the trick."

OOC: Don't powerplay. People will reply when they can. You are alloud to control simple actions and words with consent but you can't completely take over someone's character so please edit your post and don't do it again.

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 02:08 PM
OC: Sorry bout dat. I deleted that post and I'll just post again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the fire-types melted away the door, footsteps were heard from the other side of the door. Pat started walking toward the door when a shady man in a black jumpsuit stepped in front of him. Pat heard him murmur, "I knew we should of heat-proofed those doors." The man looked at Pat, Blitz, and Alana and frowned. The man said, "Leave now, or you will face the consequences" Pat snorted and said, "Ooooooh, your sooooo scary (sarcasm)." The man said, "Fine, you will go first." The man reached for a pokeball on his belt...

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Do you think it was such a great Idea to melt the door down?" Blitz waspered slowly grabbing a pokeball just incase, "I mean melting a door down wont go down good with out reputation!" Blitz wispered again

Blitz stood there with the pokeball holding aggron in his hand, He felt the wind blow in his hair, It got stonger and stronger, Untill A trainer came flying down on a Bird pokemon

"Looks like one of the elite four!" Blitz said

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 04:32 PM
"There could have been more peaceful methods of opening the door, but I pefer using fire," said Pat. Pat then turned his glance to the newly arrived trainer. The trainer recalled the bird pokemon he arrived on and he stepped forth, it was Lance.

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Hey I remember lance now!" Blitz said in reliefe

"But is he on our side or not?" Asked blitz quietly

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
Lance glared at the three Elite Trainers and grabbed a pokeball from his belt. He unleashed a Dragonite from the pokeball and pointed at the Elite Trainers with a flick of his wrist. Dragonite roared and shot its Hyper Beam toward the Elite Trainers. Pat, Blitz, and Alana ducked beneath it and Pat said to Blitz, "I guess he's NOT on our side."

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Hey Lance why are you attacking us? We've met before. You know there is no way we would do anything to hurt people." Alana glared at lance. They had been friends or at least she thought they had been. Tolagy and Arcanine moved back to stand next to her. Chikorita jumped onto her head and stared at Dragonite unflinchingly.

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM
"If he wants a fight, he'll get one," said Pat. Pat grabbed Boom's pokeball on his belt and tossed it and yelled, "Boom! I choose you!" The Lugia appeared and glared at the Dragonite, they had met before.

The Dragonite took to the air and Boom followed it. Dragonite shot a Hyper Beam at Boom and the Lugia countered with Aeroblast. The Aeroblast broke through the Hyper Beam and struck Dragonite forcefully.

The dragon came crashing to the ground and seemed to collapse in on itself. The Dragonite started turning pink and it was shrinking. The mighty dragonite had turned into a Pink pile of goo.

Pat said, "Yeesh, did Aeroblast liquify it?" Alana said, "No, its a ditto."

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Since when did Lance have a Ditto?" Asked Alana. "I thought he was a dragon trainer." She was confused. "Maybe, maybe that's not the real Lance. Lance doesn't have a Ditto. What do you guys think? Well it doens't really matter. I know that an Elite Four member would have a stronger Pokemon. Go Arcanine get that Ditto!" Arcanine jumped forward and pinnded Ditto to the ground with his paws.

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM
Lance was acting strangely, he wasn't speaking and his body language was not the usual aspects of the Dragon Master. Pat looked at him and said, "Cell, slash attack!" Cell jumped out of Pat's pack and swiped Lance. Instead of bleeding, some pink goo leaked out and then the wound healed. Pat said, "He must be a ditto too!"

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
"So Pokemon are using Pokemon? That's weird. Well Chikorita use Razor Leaf on that Lance Ditto and Tolagy use Flamethrower!" Chikorita leapt from Alana's shoulder and twirled her leaf sending sharp leaves at Lance. Tolagy blasted the imposter with a Flamethrower. Chikorita landed and used another Razor Leaf. "Ok Tolagy attack again!" Tolagy used another Flamethrower and landed beside Chikorita. "I think that did it."

GodofPH
July 21st, 2005, 05:19 PM
Pat looked at "Lance" after he had been attacked, he had turned back into Ditto. Pat took a to-go cup out of his bag and scooped up the ditto that had posed as Lance. Pat looked at the ground where ditto had been and saw 4 pokeballs lying on the ground. Pat said, "They must be dittos as well."

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 07:52 PM
" Hmmmm, If we take these pokeballs, we could get someone to trace the serial code and tell us who bought it, Now, If only I knew who makes all the pokeballs," Blitz saidpicking up one of the pokeballs

Sithre
July 21st, 2005, 08:05 PM
OOC: God outlaw giving me worlds of Headaches..But don't worry we can work with this. I need you to either edit or last post about Dark lugia by saying that my solrock had told you to wake up and back away from the rampaging regi's. Or just delete your last post , and reply after the post im doing.

Oh and nice job with the ditto's Godofph and Alana, I'm liking it.

Solrock is Psychic/Rock. And makes up with its ability to use fire attacks. I'm a smart trianer , you can't lack fire attacks.

IC:What..what happened...No Rayquaza..where are you. I have failed..What is that pain...No! Sean tried to stand, only falling back to the bushes that had almost caught his fall. "My leg, ****! my leg", the bone had snapped from the fall. Sean looked up into the sky, both Charizard and his serpent weren't their. He sat up and looked around, two huge chared goliaths were laying no more then 20 ft away from him.

Sean hadn't noticed the three huge statue-ous pokemon that his allies were fighting. They were far from winning but they continud fighting no matter how much pain was forced onto them. Krisis himself hadn't paid anymore attention to his prized dragon, that now lay mangled and burned, still wrapped by Rayquaza.

Sean winced, he was crawling towards the near dead bodies. "Rayquaza, no you can't be dead, Rayquaza!" At this his serpent's eyes opened, reflecting the very pain it's master was feeling. The serpent pulled itself off of Charizard, wincing itsefl from this small act. Sean stood, stumbling, and fall onto his faithful creature...

outlaw
July 21st, 2005, 08:11 PM
OOC: Sorry sorry

Outlaw tried to get up again but he was still locked in his nightmare. 'Sithre's rayquaza is almost dead and I can't even move! wait! I can see!?! but can't move.... GAH!!!' Outlaw thought as he looked around, his eyes open "Help..." was all he could mutter.

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 08:22 PM
OOC: Isnt solrock a fire type ? i thught sean hated fire types,,,, or is solrock a rock type, Or both ?

IC: "You see, when people find a pokeball, They can hand it into the police office, and they check the serial code and return it to its trainer, But we cant go to the cops, becase of this mess, so wee need to find someone else" Blitz explained

"how do you know all this?" pat asked

"My uncle was a cop, He worked in a small town, but their where alot of thiefs around so alot of pokeballs went missing!" blitz explained

Sithre
July 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM
OOC: Solrock is a Psychic Rock if i am correct. But his plethora of fire attacks makes him very valuable to a fire pokemon hater.

IC:Rayquaza released a weak growl, it was trying to wake up its master. Sean had passed out, half laying on Rayquaza. Falling from that altitude could have done much more internal damage then he realized.

Steve coaxed his Articuno, who was being healed by Solrock. "C'mon try to hurry it up, venusaur and Metagrosse can't hold off the regi's forever." Both his pokemon and Outlaw's pokemon continued to battle the three legendaries. Kari wasn't sure what to do, she saw Sean falling through the sky, and she wanted to find him...

Kogenta
July 22nd, 2005, 10:27 AM
Perching on Flygon above, Rache viewed the battle between Ditto Lance and the others in silence. He held two Pokeballs in his hand, should his assistance be required. But, the battle finished successfully with no need for him. The trainer snapped his fingers, Flygon responding by bringing him lower to the ground.

"Well, what you say leaves us at least two possible options, Blitz. Either we could break into a police station--or, we simply could ask the Ditto who sent them."

GodofPH
July 22nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
Pat looked at the ditto he had in his cup and he yelled, "Who sent you!?" The ditto said, "Diiii tttooo" Pat said, "Great, he only speaks pokemon. I guess the only thing to do is use that pokeball scan."

outlaw
July 22nd, 2005, 12:26 PM
"Help...." Outlaw muttered over and over again, his eyes darting everywhere

GodofPH
July 22nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Pat paused and released Lugia in this spare moment. Pat said to Boom, "Send a message to Sithre's Solrock, tell him we've been attacked." Boom nodded and layed down on the ground and closed its eyes. The rides around the Lugia's eyes glowed and a flash of purple energy was shot in a south-east direction. Boom raised off of the ground and nodded to Pat. Pat smiled and recalled the Great Guardian. Pat was about to crack open a soda when Lugia's pokeball began vibrating. Pat let out Boom and the Lugia was acting very distressed. His ridges were glowing like they did when he used his psychic communication. Pat recieved a message in his head, "They have been attacked." Pat knew what Boom meant. Pat was about to do something when he saw something in the sky, it looked like his Lugia, but it looked like Entei too at the same time...

Blitz~2005
July 22nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Blitz saw pat look into the sky, Blitz followed his eyes and saw a wierd pokemon,

"What the hell is that?" Blitz asked "Some wierd stuff is going on around here!" Blitz added as he looked at the entrance of the huge building.

Trainer Kat
July 22nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
OOC: Solrock is still with Kari, correct?

IC:
"Sean?" Kari called. Solrock floated gracefully by her side, faithfully searching for its master. Kari desperately wanted to release Entei, it would make the search a whole lot quicker, but there was the possibility they would be spotted. That, and Sean's phobia of fire types prevented her from releasing the Legendary Beast.

"Sean, if you're there, please, answer me!" she yelled, loud enough so that he would be able to hear her, but quiet enough so that her calls couldn't be heard over the roar of battle by those who were engaged in it.

Sithre
July 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
Their cries were oblivious to Sean, who lay unconciounce against his serpent. Kari and Solrock neared the body of Charizard. " He must be here somewher", Kari said. She looked at Solrock, as if for some answer. The psychic rock began to glow, its eyes flash with a wicked light. Solrock released Scizor from its sphere prison. The two searches spotted the bug and followed it to Sean...

GodofPH
July 22nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
The Lugia/Entei hybrid landed on the ground. Pat got a ood look at this fiend. It had the body of Entei, but its head was that of Lugia with Entei's teeth. The wings of Lugia were neatly folded on its back. It had to be a ditto, its the only way Lugia and Entei could be fused. Pat scratched his head, the first ditto had been taken out easily, maybe this one could be taken out easily too? Pat grabbed a pokeball on his belt and yelled, "Go, Arsonist!" The Quilava appeared and he snorted at the Lugientei. Pat yelled, "Arsonist, Flamethrower!" Arsonist roared and fired a huge burst of flames at Lugientei. The flames brushed against the hybrid and they didn't even bother it. Lugientei opened its eyes and shot a purple fireball from its nostrils. The fireball struck Arsonist and a small explosion resulted. When the smoke cleared, Arsonist was layin on the ground, burnt and gasping for breath. Pat said, "That bastard, he hurt Arsonist! Are you ok little buddy?" Pat stroked Arsonist as the injured Quilava continued to gasp for breath. Pat recalled Arsonist into his pokeball. Pat grabbed a rumbling pokeball on is belt and yelled, "Boom, I choose you!"

outlaw
July 22nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Outlaw saw Kari "Help me!" He could speak better now.

Kogenta
July 22nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
"Looks like I might get some action, after all, " Rache murmured, selecting a Pokeball.

"Dragonair, give us a thunderstorm!" the trainer called, casting a Pokeball toward the Entei-Lugia. The azure dragon emerged from its Pokeball, its neck curved elegantly and its gems shimmering brightly. Sparks began to fill the air as dark clouds materialized.

Releasing a song-like roar, Dragonair directed a Thunder attack toward the Entei-Lugia.

outlaw
July 22nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
Outlaw's pokemon were losing badly, if only he could recall them... Then he moved, someone was moving him or maybe one of the pokemon were? He couldn't tell "Whos there?" he muttered, he heard someone say something but he couldn't he them. Then outlaw's body couldn't take the pain so he blacked out...

RexRaptor
July 23rd, 2005, 09:50 AM
Name- Shane
Physical Desc. Thin, Tall. Short brown hair, Brown eyes with glasses. Normally wears a red T-Shirt with black jeans. Has a coat, wears it when its Cold.
Personality: Doesn't like human contact, prefers Pokemon and nature. Prefers Fire Pokemon for there warmth and unpredicable nature.

History: Got a Charmander when he was Twevle, The Charmander was used exstremely offen, evovleing quickly. He began to realise all he want'ed was Power. And so, After getting a rather wide aray of Pokemon, He began to re-fight Gym Leaders, with diffrent pokemon, Getting several of the same badge, until he thought he could beat the Elite Four. And he Did...

Pokemon: 1. Charizard 2.Tyranitar 3. Typhlosoin

Sample Role play: Will do later..Must go now.

Sithre
July 23rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
OOC: Sorry Shane your denied access to this Rp. Whine about it on aim...

Krisis was amazed by the strenght his regi's possessed. They keep sweep through the opposing pokemon like dust, he couldn't be happier. He still hadn't noticed the defeat of his prized pokemon, he was to stuck on the power legendaries harnessed. "You pitiful 'elite trainers' are nothing, nothing at all", He eminated pure confidence...

GodofPH
July 23rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
The shower of thunder struck the Lugentei and that distracted it as Boom took to the air and blew gusts of wind at the hybrid. The gusts cauht Lugentei off guard, but it didn't hurt it. Lugentei turned his attention toward Boom and it fired multiple purple fireballs at the Lugia. Boom flew higher and dove toward Lugentei while dodging oncoming fireballs. Boom headbutted Lugentei at the bottom of the dive and the recoil of the attack made Boom fall over. Lugentei winced as the attack struck him, but he shook it off. The hybrid roared and started running toward the Elite Trainers watching the battle. Pat said, "Oh god..." Lugentei's rush was interrupted when Boom came soaring beside the hybrid and rammed it off of its path. Lugentei fell over and glared at its foe. Boom fired an Aeroblast at Lugentei. The blast struck Lugentei and the hybrid cryed in pain. Lugentei got up and started running toward Boom. Lugentei bounded off of the ground and spread its mighty wings and soared into the sky toward Boom. Lugentei shot a purple stream of flames from its mouth at Boom. The flames struck Boom and it scorched the Lugia's skin. Boom yelped and started falling from the sky. Boom crashed onto the pavement and it was hurting badly. Pat said, "Cell, its up to you now. You ready?" Cell responded with, "Kec-kecley. (I'm ready)"

Kogenta
July 23rd, 2005, 04:29 PM
Glancing toward Cell, Rache commanded, "Dragonair, use Iron Tail and Thunderbolt to allow the Kecleon a direct hit."

Dragonair crooned as a heavy wind surrounded it, allowing it to soar toward the Lugientei. Limiting the Pokemon's movement with bolts of electricity, Dragonair slammed its tail down from above, driving the hybrid toward the ground to allow Cell a chance to strike it. Rache's eyes narrowed as Dragonair moved away from Lugientei. Time to see if the risk was worth it.

GodofPH
July 23rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
When Lugentei was grounded by the attackin Draonair, Pat yelled, "Cell, Hyper-Beam now!" Cell jumped into the air and his eyes glowed as he opened his mouth and fired a huge, colorful beam at Lugentei. The beam struck Lugentei and the hybrid was stunned. Part of its face had been destroyed and pink goo was leaking from it. Pat said to all the trainers accompanying him, "We must attack now, give it all we've got."

Kogenta
July 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Flygon, Dragonbreath! Dragonair, full force Hyper Beam!"

Flygon's mouth fell agape as it released a white fire from its mouth. Above, Dragonair's snake-like body twisted as a golden orb formed in its mouth. A pale aura surrounded the dragon as a beam shot from its mouth directly downward toward the Lugentei.

GodofPH
July 24th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Pat yelled, "Cell, use Ancient Power!" Cell's red markings on his stomach glowed a bright ruby color, his yellow markings were like a golden helmet upon his head. His curled tail unwinded and the small Kecleon floated into the air. Cell raised his arms and boulders floated up behind him. Cell threw his arms down and the boulders went flying at Lugentei.

Blitz~2005
July 24th, 2005, 02:09 PM
ooc: Sorry I couldn't get on before, If i'm not here for a long time somebody can play me till I get back

ic: Blitz threw out all his pokemon

"Swampert, use hydro pump, Aggron use hyperbeam, Metang use crush claw"Blitz said

Sithre
July 24th, 2005, 04:21 PM
OOC: I hear Seer is trying to organize some stragety to destroy the Regi's i think you guys need to follow his lead. Because this is becoming more and more a survival rp then just a pokemon one. If you die, your basically out. You can't just head on over to a poke'center. These enemy pokemon are out ot kill us, not defeat us...

IC:Sean wandered through his mind- How could it end like this, how could his charizard destroy my legendary serpent..my guardian of the skies...how could he do that with one attack....He must die...

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 05:07 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. ^_^

"Arcanine Tolagy use Flamethrower on that Hybrid! Chikorita use Sunny Day then Solar Beam!" Chikorita jumped forward and made the sunlight become strong. This made Arcanine's and Tolagy's attacks stronger and Chikorita didn't take so much time to power up her attack. She fired Solar Beam and Arcanine and Tolagy combined their flame attack then aimed them at Lugentei.

Seer235
July 25th, 2005, 12:33 PM
OOC: I had permission from Sithre and Kat to use Espeon and Scizor.

Things were not going well in the fight against the Regis. The battle went downhill from the start, when Metagross recklessly charged Regice, and was quickly frozen down and forgotten. After that, the battle had become one unorganized brawl, exactly what Steve had hoped it would NOT be. During this fight, Venusaur had done his best to avoid fighting Regice and to fight against Regirock as often as possible. The problem was, though, that it was four pokemonVenusaur and Outlaws pokemonfighting three legendaries. Bad odds for the four.

Currently, Venusaur was trying to fend off an attack from Registeel, who had just waded through a barrage of razor leaves. Venusaur ran headfirst at Registeel, hoping to do some damage, but the metal beast grabbed Venusaur, hoisted him upno small featand tossed Venusaur onto his back. Steve left the side of the healing Articuno and ran towards the fight, hoping somehow to save his pokemon from what was coming, but he knew he would not arrive in time. Registeel brought its hands up together over its head, and prepared to strike a mortal blow onto Venusaurs soft underbelly.

Just as Registeel was about to bring its fists down, it stumbled back from an unseen blow. It gripped its head, and looked past Venusaur at a purple cat pokemon. An Espeon! The Espeon let out a cry that surely was a challenge, and leaped between Venusaur and Registeel.

Steve did not see what happened next between them, because a shattering sound caught his attention. He turned his head to see Metagross, now freed from his icy prison, and a Scizor standing next to it. These must be pokemon of Sithre and Kari Steve thought. I really owe them one.

Regirock, the closest enemy to the two, and ran towards them, fists up. It never made it to the bug and the beast, though, but instead was knocked flat by a white beam crashing into its side. The cry that Steve heard then was music to his ears. Articuno was back!

The three Regis began to back away from their opponents and into a tight circle. They were surrounded, Espeon and Venusaur in front of them, Scizor and Metagross behind them, and Articuno and Outlaws pokemon to their sides.

Scizor and Espeon looked over to Steve showing that they were willing to obey his orders. Steve let out another silent thanks to Kari and Sithre, and yelled out to the pokemon, Ok! We have the advantage, lets make sure we dont lose it. Dont give them time to recover! ATTACK!

GodofPH
July 27th, 2005, 05:38 AM
The multiple attacks shot at Lugentei all hit the hybrid and destroyed more of its structure. The hybrid's face was nearly destroyed, it was limping on one of its legs, and it was breathing heavily. Lugentei snarled at the Elite Trainers and it bounded away, towards the west. Pat said, "Good job guys, now, before we start doing other things, lets take a rest. I have to nurse Boom back to full health." Pat released Boom from his pokeball and started spraying the Lugia with a Full Restore.

Kogenta
July 27th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Remaining perched on Flygon, Rache divided a Hyper Potion between his two dragons. It's doubtful that we'll able to gain anymore supplies or be able to heal our Pokemon at any Centers . . . So, we'll need to be particularly careful. Placing that which remained of the potion in a pouch at his side, Rache recalled Dragonair and turned toward the others. "We should only stay here as long as is necessary. By now, our enemies probably know our location. So, unless we're willing to be attacked again, we should probably move on."

Alana
July 27th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Alana examined her Pokemon. "Are all of you alright?" Arcanine and Tolagy nodded and Chikorita waved her leaf in a few circles. "Good. I have some Super and Hyper Potions but I'd rather we didn't use them until we had too. Come on take a rest ok?" She held up two Pokeballs adn let her two fire types disappear inside. Chikorita jumped into her arms and she looked around at the ohters. "Well that hybrid is gone so we're safe. But what do we do now. There's every cahnce it'll be back and who knows, it may have friends." She sighed. "But I guess for now we should rest."

The young elite sat down and allowed Chikorita to rest in her lap. "Get some sleep if you can. I want all of us to be fully energized for the next battle. I have a feeling it's not too far off." Alana looked up at her companians and added, "Does anyone know if there's a safe place anywhere around here? I'd say the cave that leads to the Elite Four. Victory Road. Not many people pass through there so we won't have to worry about being attacked by trainers. We don't need ot worry too much now but for later, it'd be good to have a place to go."

Sithre
July 30th, 2005, 12:34 AM
OOC: Yes the day is ending, and the night will only bring the harsh reality that this situation may last alot longer then thought. This would be a great time for the first group (the one near the elite four) to have alot of talking and discussion. A good time to find relations between characters...

Blitz~2005
July 31st, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Well it depends who is after us!" Blitz said "If the elite four is involved then it wont be a safe place, But I say we should take our chances, We have all met the elite four and they all know we woyuldn't do this! So i say the cave is a good idea, Besides, Their are alot of places to hide in that cave!" Blitz said probibly saying more then he needed!

Blitz returned his pokemon and sat down near Alana

GodofPH
July 31st, 2005, 08:39 PM
As Blitz and Alana were talking, Pat was pacing back and forth when he stopped and said, "Oh yeah, I ummm...forgot to tell you guys, the others were attacked." Alana glared at Pat and said, "NOW you tell us that!?"

Blitz~2005
July 31st, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Yeah, whats with that?" Blitz said calmly

"I love how you siad it like it was nothing!" Blitz said sarcasticly "how long ago was this anyway?"

GodofPH
July 31st, 2005, 09:01 PM
Pat said, "Well, with that commotion caused by Lugentei, I forgot about it."

Blitz~2005
July 31st, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Well I guess thats understandable, But what exactly should we do now?" Blitz asked "Should we go to the cave? or find the others and help them out?"

Kogenta
August 1st, 2005, 10:33 AM
Seeing that the others had decided to remain in the area for the moment, Rache stifled a sigh as he recalled Flygon. Then, landing on the rocky ground in a kneel, the trainer glanced silently toward the others. Standing, Rache turned and started away. But, pausing, he spoke to those present, saying, "As much as Victory Road may be free of other trainers, it's filled with powerful wild Pokemon. And, while a handful of them would pose no threat, enough of them could tire our Pokemon and render us useless in a difficult battle." His eyes shimmered coldly as he added, "Also, while the others may find difficulties, themselves, I believe that placing all of us in one area would be foolish. But . . . I leave the choice of our actions to you. I'll return once you've decided."

Sithre
August 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM
Krisis grew more and more frustrated as the battle began to change. His monumental legends were slowly eroding, and he knew it. As he slowly fell out of the delusion of the legendaries, he remembered his own legend; Charizard!

Seer didnt notice Krisis running towards the heap of dragons, exactly where the other three trainers were. The day was ending, every minute brought on more darkness. We need to finish this soon...

The evil trainer started to sprint, only to be close-lined by a red blur. Scizor wasnt about to let him get any closer to Sean...

Kari heard Outlaws whimpers, she had no idea what to do. She decided that since Solrock was with Sean, that Outlaw should come first. Kari bent down and helped him to his feet, allowing him to view the fight that his pokemon were in.

Sean returned to awareness, being lifted by his Solrock. He felt a cold jab from his leg and another in his chest. He had gone numb from the pain of many cuts and gashes and charred skin he had endured .But he didnt want to watch the fight; his serpent was the only thing that mattered right now. Sean spoke to his pokemon through his mind, asking it to aid his Rayquaza in any way before aiding him. Please keep him alive...please old friend...Solrock gently moved through the air towards the serpent, pulling Sean with him psychically. He could hear a droning thump, and a dry breath leaves and return. He is alive...

Seer235
August 1st, 2005, 01:38 PM
OOC: Sithre wanted to end the Regis fight, and oked this post, so...

At the sound of Krisis body hitting the ground, all three Regis stopped fighting. An instinctive urge caused them to run towards the Scizor standing over their master. This, however, was an extreme tactical blunder. Even before Steve could give out the order, the pokemon all let out powerful attacks at the closest Regi to Krisis: Regirock. An explosion followed, and vision was obscured by a cloud of dust.

As the cloud dissipated, the magnitude of the assault was displayed. Regice and Registeel had stopped dead in their tracks, now covered with dust. In front of them was Regirock, or to be more precise, what was left of Regirock. Its legs were mostly undamaged, but above the legs was nothing. The incredible barrage from the elite trainers pokemon had destroyed Regirocks upper body.

The elite trainer pokemon began to descend slowly on the remaining two Regis, who braced themselves for the oncoming strike. However, before the oncoming brawl began, a bellowing cry came out. Regice, who was currently facing the other way, turned around to see Metagross, the headstrong pokemon it was, flying forward, arm outstretched and covered with energy. Regice had no time to react before the claw was thrust into the seven gem-like eyes on its body.

Nothing moved; everything was watching the impaled Regice. It was stiff, paralyzed. Metagross, its arm still inside Regices head, looked around, wondering what was going on, why Regice wasnt dead. Registeel finally moved, grabbing Metagross and ripping it out of its frozen companion. Where Regices eyes once were, there was now a deep hole. Cracks emerged around the hole, and began to spread around the body. Soon, there was not part of the glacial being that had more than an inch of untouched surface. And yet Regice still did not fall. Registeel slowly and carefully laid one finger on its partner. The second the steel finger touched it, however, Regice shattered into an uncountable amount of miniscule shards.

Registeel looked around at the enemies surrounding it, still standing still. It let out an enormous bellow, full of pain and anguish, and charged the nearest opponent. The fight began anew.

Meanwhile, Scizor held Krisis up by the throat, gradually tightening its grip. Krisis frantically clawed at Scizors hand, and futilely attempted to get himself out of Scizors grip. Steve ran up to the two, and looked over the scene carefully. Ok..Krisis, Im gonna need to borrow something from you. Steve grabbed a silver pokeball from Krisis belt. Alright, gotta go. And Scizor, would you mind not killing him? Itd be nice to be able to question him. As Steve left, he couldnt help but notice the resemblance between Scizor now and Sithre when he made that evil grin.

Back in the battle, Registeel was trying to throw off a combined attack by Espeon and Articuno. A red beam shot out, hit Registeel square in the chest, and Registeel disappeared. The pokemon all turned to see Steve, holding out the silver pokeball. I thought it would be best to end the fight now. You guys deserve a rest. Steve recalled his pokemon as well, and ran over to Kari, who was looking over Outlaw.

GodofPH
August 1st, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Why go through the cave when we can go over it?" Pat asked. Pat grabbed a pokeball on his belt and released Boom, who was still ailing from battle. Pat said, "Boom, use recover." Boom glowed for a moment, then all of his battle scars disappeared. Pat said, "I'm flying over the cave, if anybody else wants to do the more logical thing, hop on the Lugia."

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Well we go through the cave because we need a place to hide." Replied Alana simply. "We can't fly all night. We'll need to find a place to camp and we can't camp in the open. That cave is very confusing to anyone who hasn't been there before. It's also huge and there are many hidden places inside the cave. That's why we should go into the cave rather than over it. Besides, it'll make it much harder for anyone to find us if we go through the cave. If we fly over it on Boom's back we'll be easy to spot. I mean,, how many trainers have a Lugia?"

GodofPH
August 1st, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Anybody who sees me can be...dealt with. Right Cell?" Pat said. The tiny Kecleon jumped off of Pat's shoulder and bared its claws and said, "Kec-ley (**** right.") Alana said, "So you are saying you'll just kill anybody who sees you? Thats sinking as low as whoever is hunting us!" Pat said, "So?"

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM
"So you'll be riding alone. Killing isn't the answer. If you do that then you'll be killing Pokemon in battle as well." Alana stood up and scowled at Pat. "Go ahead and fly off on Lugia. But I'm going into that cave. I remember a place I stumbled upon the last time I was there so that'll be a place we can camp. We'll have to cross water but I think we can manage that. Anyone who'd rather camp and wait out the night then go on a crazy mission that'll end up in murder, come with me." She turned and started walking towards the cave.

GodofPH
August 1st, 2005, 04:32 PM
Pat said, "Well, if you guys want to deal with those tough wild pokemon, be my guess. I'm outta here before more evil dittos come and then trap you guys in the cave." Cell hopped onto Pat's shoulder and Pat hopped on Boom and flew away. As Pat soared over the Kanto Skyline, he said to Boom, "Try to contact Sean's Solrock."

Sithre
August 1st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Kari and Outlaw looked down at their pokemon and returned them to rest. Perhaps to apply aid later to any injury. "Are you okay Outlaw?" Steve asked as he secured the silver ball to his belt.

"Other then a pulsing headache and a map of black and blue on my back..Im good", outlaw said weekly but still able to keep his attitude.

Kari let Outlaw down, "Sean is back their with his Rayquaza. They are both in horrible shape. We need to find a place we can stay for the night".

"Sounds like a good idea, but what should i do about them", Steve looked back at Scizor and what still looked like Krisis. Steve shuddered as the bug dropped the body and slowly walked towards the trainers. They froze at the thought of what had become of Krisis.

Scizor walked pass them, trails of red running on his crimson claws. But when he stopped the three trainers stiffened. "Thank you for freeing my meta-", Scizor spun and lept into the sky. It had grown dark, and what exactly was happening above them wasn't exactly visible. Scizor screeched and was engulfed by winds and sent hurdling into the ground...

Blitz~2005
August 2nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Well I'm going to the cave, it would be stupid to fly over it, thats how we where spotted before!, the pokemon in the cave arent that strong in my opinion, It sounds like pat is hiding something" Blitz said "His lugia could thrash every pokemon in that cave, But he would rather make a bad name for us by defeating all in his path" Blitz continued "I think the cave will be alot more logical so i'm with alana!" Blitz said following Alana into the cave

Blitz thought that pat must have known something about the cave, this cave is a sinch for an experienced elite trainer with a legendary pokemon!

then again he could actually think that flying is a better way! But to blitz that would seem like the least logical answer

Kogenta
August 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
From a distance, Rache viewed the others in silence. Standing amidst a series of boulders, his back to a sharp crag, the trainer murmured sarcastically, "Yeah, this is a great time to be fighting. Just perfect." Why does it matter what happens to the others? I should just leave them to their fate. Rache removed a Pokeball from his side before pausing. But . . . The male's expression changed slightly as his personality began to shift. No . . . I need to find out what's happening here. And, I can't let anyone get hurt unneccessarily. Leaning against a large rock to his side, Rache placed a hand against his head as his personalities granted opposing decisions. What should I do? This is no time for us to be fighting. But, if I force Alana and Pat into the same group, that might cause even more problems.

Rache shook his head, murmuring, "I just need to think about this logically . . . " Alright, so, we know that somebody is attacking us--someone able to use copies of extremely powerful Pokemon. Flying above the cave would definately be faster, but easier to see and seemingly more vulnerable. So, going through the cave would make more sense . . . except . . . while the Pokemon in the cave may not be as powerful, there are far more. Still, though, there are numerous places at which to hide . . . and as many places to be trapped. Aside from that, what if our opponents predicted that we would find going through the cave to be logical, so they knew about our movements anyway?

The trainer sighed, again shaking his head. "This isn't working. I need to make a decision and stay with it." My options are the cave, flying, or leaving alone. Rache folded his arms, staring thoughtfully toward the others. One side of me would rather be cautious and avoid conflict by going through the cave. Another side of me desires to be savage and aggressive--it yearns for blood and battle. But, my instinct . . . Rache turned away from the others and began making his away through a narrow passage between several rocky outcrops. Sorry, everyone.

Seer235
August 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Steve, Kari, and Outlaw all looked up at the location where the short fight had been a second ago. They couldn't make it out in the black sky, but the object swooped down and shot past them, allowing them a momentary view. It was a Pidgeot, with a trainer holding tightly onto its back. Scizor jumped back off the ground, and shot off in pursuit.

"What was that?" Kari asked.

"We have to go now. Come on," Steve said, releasing his Articuno and jumping onto it.

"What, why?" Outlaw sounded confused, and Kari looked it.

"He had a camera in his hand. They've been watching us! Arg, Sithre, why did you Scizor have to kill Krisis. Get on! We have to get him!"

Outlaw and Kari followed Steve onto Articuno and it shot off after the Pidgeot.

OOC: Advancing the plot under orders from Sithre. And since Outlaw posted his post about the same time as mine, this post takes place just after his. A bit confusing, but it's probably the easiest thing to do.

outlaw
August 2nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting, but PC wasn't working

Outlaw was now sitting down, three out of 67 Pokeballs on his belt, blooding running down his back. Outlaw's back was covered in blood, when everything was quiet he started to speak "I didn't want to say this before but this is more like a hunt now and not just us trying to find out whats going on" Outlaw took in some air then started talking again "One of us could get hurt badly and I'm not talking about the pain I'm in right now. One of us could be killed......" Outlaw stopped once he heard Scizor's scream "I guess the battle isn't over yet..." Outlaw sat there looking hopelessly into the night sky to see if he could find the thing that had thrown Scizor into the ground "Or we could always run away and find the others" outlaw said as he got up and went onto the Articuno's back.

Sithre
August 2nd, 2005, 09:27 PM
"I left my wussy group", the voice cracked through Sean's mind. "How can Alana, an elite trainer, be such a pacifist". Sean got over the shock quikcly, as he glanced at his solrock who was now relaying the messages from his rival to him.

Sean turned away from the comotion that was begining to grow amongst the other trainers. "Well, what are you going to do now", Sean said weakly.
"Find somebody who isn't a pansy-*** pacifist", pat was amazingly selfesh.
"We were attakced here, how about you guys", his voice slowly grew silent with strain on his chest from the broken ribs he had yet to identify.
"So were we, but we handled it fine. You sound horrible, its not that surprising you would get injured already". Sean could practically see his rival smirk.
Sean began to speak but stopped out of chest pain, Solrock saw this and ended the psychic connection. The tired and injured traienr sat back on his Solrock. He slowly fell asleep, Sean was left behind as the other trainers mounted Articuno...

The Screen zoomed in on the huge white bird, now showing the trainers face. "If my copies won't kill them, perhaps the real thing will...". The dark room once again lit up as the door slid open. An older trainer walked in, who seemed to give off an unseen force.
What needs to be done, the voice traveled through the minds of the occupants of the room but not the silence...

Daimeon knew what he had to do, but he was amazed by the one rule. No killing...

OOC: Kogente i love your writing, its really good. I think the RP is going along good. I wish Trainer Kat was able to post, but she hasn't been on much. And i hate controlling other peoples characters. If you have any questions on events or ideas you have on the Rp. Just contact me on Aim. Me God of Ph and Seer have set up afew events...

Blitz~2005
August 2nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Hey where did Rache go!" Blitz asked as he followed Alana, "Maybe he went with pat!" Blitz said answering himself

As blitz entered the cave he used a repel, to lower the chance of unnecessary battles

'Maybe i should have told pat that i had a repel!' blitz thought 'I Guess it just sliped my mind!, he probibly wouldn't have listened anyway'

GodofPH
August 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
That bastard, he hung up on me... Thought Pat. Nobody was accepting Pats methods, which very well could have worked in this situation. It didnt matter, it would only be a matter of time before these hunters would discover Alana and Blitz in the cave, and then they would be trapped. Who knew what powerful weapons the hunters could possess? Pat grinned at the thought and laughed under his breath.

Well, maybe Sean wouldnt be such a pacifist. Pat and Sean had similar attitudes, maybe they could find out a break in this case. Hiding never gets anything done, action gets things done. These people had to be stopped, and if murder had to be part of the methods used, then so be it. These evil people have to have huge murder streaks already. Lugentei would have attacked the trainers if the other pokemon hadnt stopped the mighty hybrid. What if there were more creatures like Lugentei attacking the rest of the land? Could the hunters be attacking the Johto region? Maybe Hoenn or Orre? Please not Hoenn, Mom is there. Cells family is there.

Pat shook his head and grabbed Arsonists pokeball. He released the Quilava, who was still battered from his fight with Lugentei. Pat reached into his backpack and twisted the top off of an old looking canteen. The Berry Juice made by Moms Shuckle, she gave it to me in case Id ever need it. I think now is a good time to use it. Pat tipped the end of the canteen up a little bit and let the berry juice dribble into Arsonists mouth. The Quilava licked the little droplets up and then the flame on its head started to burn again. Pat gave Arsonist more Berry Juice and the Quilava slowly regained its strength. Arsonist stood up and nuzzled Pat. Pat stroked his fire pokemon and put the canteen back into his bag. Pats pokemon were his only friends outside of Hoenn. Cell climbed out of Pats bag and climbed onto Booms head. Boom gently shook his head to get Cell off of it, but he decided to just let the tiny Kecleon ride there. Pat continued to stroke Quilava and look down at the Kanto landscape.

Boom dipped under a cloud and Pat saw a Xatu in the air. It was flying toward him and something was trailing it, it was a person. The person wasnt holding on, he was just floating behind the psychic bird. The Xatu stopped and hovered above Boom. The man floating behind Xatu stepped onto Booms back. Pat said, Who are you and what are you doing? The man said, Patrick? Pat responded with, Yeah, thats me The man said, My name is Daimeon.

A small pokeball leisurely floated out of Daimeons back pocket. Cells nose twitched and the tiny Kecleon scowled and ran at the pokeball with its claws outstretched. Kecleon unexpectedly froze and floated into the air. He started spinning slowly, and got faster and faster. Pat blinked and said, What the hell? Daimeon smiled and shook his head. He said, Apparently you havent heard of me before. Pat said, I guess not. Pats arms were starting to be drawn up, like an invisible pair of arms was lifting him up. Daimeon said, "I am a very powerful Psychic. Pat struggled against the invisible opposing force and said, No ****, Sherlock. Daimeon let out an amused laugh, "I don't know what my boss sees in you, but he asked me to give you this offer". Boom stopped moving, as if it was against its will, everything went silent.

Daimeon spoke, "Patrick Morton Vertison, I would like it if you would join me in my conquest. You will be spared and given some great rewards. Pat said, What kind of rewards? Daimeon chuckled and said, What else? All powerful pokemon. Pats eyes grew wide; ultimate power was Pats lifelong ambition. Daimeon said, "But if you decline...Lets just say it wouldn't be wise to decline. Pat said, Ill do it. Daimeon stepped forward, Pat backed up. Daimeon said, I thought so. Daimeon held out his hand and said, Partner. Pat shook Daimeons hand and said, PartnerI guess. "First things first,"Daimeon said. Daimeon pointed down. "Lets find an Elite Trainer for you to...kill. Pat said, OK, whos the first victim?

Alana
August 4th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Alana looked around the dark cave as they walked on. "It's been ages." She said to herself. "Or at least it seems it has been. Really it hasn't been that long." She smiled thinking baout when she had been here last. "It was really exciting." She said quietly. "But also scary. I knew I was in for the toughest battle of my life. My Pokemon were too. Up there." Alana looked over her shoulder at Blitz then pointed to a lake. "We have to cross it."

Blitz~2005
August 4th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Ok" Blitz said as he got swampert out, Swampert ran to the water, Blitz slaowly walked up to the water and got on swamperts back

"So you got some idea of where to go?" Blitz asked Alana "Or is it just a feeling?"

Alana
August 4th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"I know where to go." Alana replied hopping on Swampert after Blitz. "That way." She pointed over the water. It was too dark to see anything so she released Tolagy and had it lead the way. "Tolagy's flames will help us out."

Blitz~2005
August 4th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Ok then,"Blitz said as he thought of what might happen, He didn't know why he was still debating, But for some reason he had a bad feeling, But when he got in the water it was like that fealing was almost gone

Blitz couldn't help to think that pat couldn't be trusted, Maybe it was just his cocky attitude

Alana
August 4th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Alaan was thinking ismilar thoughts. Pat wanted o go on a rampage that would cost lives. That was not good. She was glad they were no longer in his company. "Oh up there." She pointed. An island against a wall was visibale in the light form Tolagy's flame. "We go there and walk. Then we'll get to two paths. One I went down before and found that hiding place I told you about. The other I never went down. We'll decide where to go when we get there."

Blitz~2005
August 4th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Ok I think we should go to the hiding place first and plan on what to do next, Then maybe we should explore abit" Blitz said as swampert steared towards the island

"This hiding place does have more then one exit right?" Blitz asked worrying about being trapped

Alana
August 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Yes. It has three." Alana replied grinning slightly. "I'll point them out when we get there.

A while later they were standing by the fork. "This way." She said simply heading down the right fork. Once they were there she looked at Tolagy. "Fly where I point. The way w came in." She nodded backwards and Tolagy illuminated the way they had come. "Then there." She pointed to another exit that Tolagy flew to. It was a narrow passge way that couldn't be seen unless Tolagy flew right up to it. "And, the water. There's another passage that you have to crawl through that takes you to another lake but I never swam across it."

Kogenta
August 4th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Rache slowly made his way through a rocky pass, his silver eyes shimmering coldly in the grey light. Ducking under a jagged stone protrusion, the trainer glanced toward the sky. From the sky, it would be extremely difficult to see him. However, if he was not sufficiently cautious, it would also be simple to trap him in the stone passage. After a brief moment of thought, the trainer removed a Pokeball from his belt. While the method may be somewhat unconventional, nothing about the past forty-eight hours has been normal . . . Hopefully my Pokemon won't be offended.

Blitz~2005
August 4th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Blitz grabbed his bad leg as he sat down

"I didn't know you had a bad leg!" Alana said

"Yeah i've had it for ages, its kinda a long story" Blitz explained, His leg has been hurting for a while now, their wasn't any reason he could think of for it to suddenly get worse, But it sure was hurting

Blitz reached over to his backpack and gota bottle of water out, he nearly drank the whole bottle, but he had more in his bag, and their is always the water in the cave, if it was fresh water!

"So what do you think needs to be done about all this?" Blitz asked closing the lit to the bottle "Surely we cant just hide here until it all blows over, that is if it will blow over" Blitz continued

Alana
August 5th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"No we need a plan. Hiding forever isn't something I would consider. We just need to think for a while. Can you walk when your leg is hurting you or would you like to ride on Arcanine?" Alana sat down next to him and stared into the darkness. "We should first decide which way to go. Then we just, well, go. There are many ways in and out of this cave. We just have to find them."

GodofPH
August 5th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Daimeon said to Pat, "Now to test you." Daimeon flicked his wrist and Boom suddenly dove down. They were coming toward Pewter City. Pat saw a boy duck into Diglett's Cave. Daimeon said, "That boy." Pat nodded and hopped off of Boom as the Lugia landed behind the cave.

Pat walked into the cave with Daimeon waiting outside of the cave. Pat saw the young boy step back when Pat came in. Pat said, "Hello fellow Elite Trainer, I have been assigned to kill you." The boy said, "I w-w-won't let you, go Sneasel!" The boy tossed a pokeball and a sneasel appeared in a flash of red light. Pat said, "Take it out Cell." The tiny kecleon said in a worryful voice, "Kec-kec-kecely... (this is evil...)" Pat yelled, "Attack the sneasel, Cell!" Cell groaned and jumped off of Pat's shoulder. The boy said, "Sneasel, use slash!" The sneasel dashed toward Cell and raised its left claw to swipe at Cell. Pat yelled, "Cell, flamethrower!" Cell groaned and opened its mouth and shot a huge stream of flames at the oncoming Sneasel. Sneasel, being partly ice type, fell back from the flames and fainted.

The boy recalled sneasel and said, "Well, see if you can handle this." The boy tossed out another pokeball and a Poliwrath appeared. The boy said, "Poli, focus punch!" Poliwrath reared back his fist and lunged at Cell. The attack mit Cell and knocked him back into the cave wall. Cell got up and snorted.

Pat said, "You realize that whatever type of attack you hit Kecleon with, his type becomes that of the attack. Now, since you're a fighting type now, Cell, USE JUMP KICK!" Cell jumped up and kicked Poliwrath in its swirl. The Poliwrath's eyes bulged and then it fell over.

The boy recalled his Poliwrath and was about to reach for another pokeball, but his hand froze. Daimeon appeared behind Pat and said, "Now, finish him." Pat nodded and said, "Cell, use Slash on the boy!" Cell wimpered and then started running towards the boy. The kecleon raised its claw, but it stoppped. Cell looked at Pat and said, "Kec (No)." Pat said, "Cell, slash the boy, NOW!" Cell said, "Kec-ley (I won't)." Pat clanched his fists, he was not going to lose his chance at ultimate power. Daimeon said, "Do it yourself then." Pat nodded. The boy tried to run, but he couldn't. Pat walked towards the boy, he stopped for a moment What am I doing? I'm about to take an innocent life away. A voice intruded into Pat's head. This life taken is necessary for the ultimate power you desire. You want it don't you? Pat thought, Yes, I must get that ultimate pokemon Pat walked to the boy and clenched his hands around the boy's neck...

Alana
August 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Logy tolagy!"

"What is it Tolagy?" Alana looked in concern at her Pokemon. Tolagy was quivering and whimpering.

"To lag ey to to lagy."

Alana looked away. "Tolagy isn't psychic, but it can sense things sometimes. Tolagy said it had a vision." She looked over at Blitz and stopped. "We need to get going and be on your guard." The young elite stood up and headed back the way they had come. Tolagy flew ahead of her. The fire types flames were burning more brightly and it was flying in a very agitated fashion.

Blitz~2005
August 6th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Blitz got up ignoring the pain in his leg and followed Alana

"I knew something bad was going to happen" Blitz thought as he got on swampert

"Whitch way?" Blitz asked