PDA

View Full Version : The Daul League

Shinin
February 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
There is a small group of islands far south of Janto called The Zem Islands. There is a league called the Dual League. There must be a team of 4 people: each with 1 pokemon each. They can have more than 1, but you can only have 1 when fighting a gym leader or when in the league. The gym leaders and league members each have 4 pokemon. People use 2 pokemon at a time.
The Islands & Gym Leaders:
Evergreen Island, a medium-sized island with plains and beaches. Leader: Leif, a grass-type user.
Frozia Island, an icy island with many mountains & glaciers. Leader: Freezia, an ice-type user.
Cliffen Island, an island full of cliffs and steep valleys. Leader: Winda, a flying-type use.
Main Island: A basic island with a lake and plains. Leader: Lyn, a normal-type user.
Portlon Island: An small island with a major port. Leader: Portia, a water-type user.
Isla Twigzen: A small island full of fresh forest. Leader: Clark, a dark-type user.
Meditan Isle: An island full of psychics. Leader: Zelda, a psychic-type user.
Stone Island: A rocky, volcanic island with an extinct volcano. Leader: Mr. Burns, a fire-type user.
Dual League Island: The island with the Dual League building, which is surrounded by a cave called Victory Tunnel that you must go through to go to the Dual League building. Elite 4 Lineup: Master Chi, a fighting-type user, Dwen, a normal-type user, Cliff, a rock-type user, Buzz, a lightning-type user, and Zach, a dragon-type user.

ONLY 3 MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN!

Make ur trainer registration format thing like this(which is mine):
Name: Shinin
Personality: A nice guy with absolutely no patience. He has a long fuse, but when it ends, he has an incredibly hot temper.
Starter Pokemon: Beldum L10

STARTER POKEMON RULES:
-Must be a not evolved pokemon, even if evolved from a baby
-Must be level 5-10
-Can't be legendary

Here's my thing again:
Name: Shinin
Personality: A nice guy with absolutely no patience. He has a long fuse, but when it ends, he has an incredibly hot temper.
Starter Pokemon: Beldum L10

Shinin
February 3rd, 2004, 04:15 AM
Please please please join!
Please?

Rifted
February 3rd, 2004, 07:11 AM
Eeep! Don't double post. ^^

Anyways, I'll join. But expect long posts from yours truly. =D

Name: Nathan
Personality: Although he attempts to be generally kind to all people, he can't resist taking advantage of things sometimes. All in all, he's a vibrant person who's great to be around (sometimes). ^^;
Starter: Totodile LV5

Shinin
February 3rd, 2004, 04:14 PM
Well any1 else wanna join? Only 2 more spots!

SlaveZero
February 3rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
Well.....I don't know...will I be able to play 2 games at once?OK count me in!But something's on my mind...Wouldn't it be better if we choose our starter from the actual starters (from the games).This way it's kinda hard cus it's hard someone can have a Larvitar for a starter...Anyway it's your RP so I'll play but please have my suggestions in mind.

Name:Ken
Personality:Most of the time a kind person but he can't stand when someone's makin' jokes with him.He's very proud of his pokemon.
Starter:Charmander Lv.5

JoWood
February 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Name: Cadoan
Personality: A dude thats kind of a loner. Hates to work together and doesn't have many friends. Once you get to know he can be cool.Trains pokemon to be fightin machines.
Starter Pokemon: Meditite Lv.7

SlaveZero
February 3rd, 2004, 07:12 PM
Hey Shinin we're ready to go!BTW JoWood I mentioned Larvitar as a starter and you chose it?Cool.Now we're waiting for Shinin and his Beldum...

JoWood
February 3rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
I think its ok, shinin chose beldum. There just as stronger (beldum's even better)

SlaveZero
February 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah I know but I just wanted to say that Pokemon like Dratini,Larvitar,Beldum and Bagon aren't appropriate to be chosen as starters but it's your choise,I have nothing to do with it.

Rifted
February 3rd, 2004, 09:17 PM
I'd have to agree with not choosing any Pokemon that evolve to be some of the most powerful Pokemon ever. However, it's your guys' decision, and I think all we have to do is wait for Shinin so that we can start. =D

paige pelletier
February 4th, 2004, 05:09 AM
um could i join! ill be good and u need a girl in this RP so pleeeaaaassseee
Name Paige
Age 11
Personality childish playful needs to be watched all the time but just a little shy at first and willl always want to run around
Pokemon Pichu Level 9 its as playful and curious as me!

SlaveZero
February 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I'd have to agree with not choosing any Pokemon that evolve to be some of the most powerful Pokemon ever. However, it's your guys' decision, and I think all we have to do is wait for Shinin so that we can start. =D

That was my point exactly.I mean Tyranitar and Metagross VS Feraligatr and Charizard isn't fair.Where's Shinin....???

Shinin
February 4th, 2004, 02:41 PM
sorry i'm late
ok paige u can be our rival
u can have 4 pokemon if u want

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!
-We walk up to the gym of Evergreen Island.-
Shinin: I can't wait until we're ready to fight the gym leader.
-As we walk away, Shinin trips over something.-
Shinin: (picks up what he trips over) Hey, it's HM03, Surf. Nathan, you can have this for your Totodile. (gives to Nathan)But you can't use it outside of battle until we beat Leif. Stupid pokemon... they just have to abuse you because you don't have a little piece of metal...

paige pelletier
February 4th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Rival! ok but im not like gary but can i still hang with u guys ???
WoW U havent beat Leif yet! ( says a cute yet annoing girl) Paige Paige where are u oh there u are im sorry did my sister bother u (says a beutiful 5 foot 5 girl with long dark red hair pulled back in to a poney tail jean shorts and a tank top and back pack of corse!) i didnt bother them i was just saying that they havent beet leif yet KariKu u can be such a bother! HmPH ( says the girl named paige shorter than sister long purple hair (down to waste) jeans t shirt back pack and a pichu on shoulder ) so any way who are u guys?

Shinin
February 4th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Shinin: We are Me, Shinin; Nathan; Cadoan; and Ken.

SlaveZero
February 4th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Before I start posting in this thread I wanted to inform you that I live in Macedonia (youve no idea where that is,I dont blame you :)) and I dont have ADSL connection because its extremely expensive.I have dial-up connection (56k) which means I wont be able to post so often.I dont say I wont post at all I just cant be active as much as you are.OK here I go:

Ken:Well a nice Pichu you have there.It seems like it's....pretty happy with.You must be a good trainer.Anyway,I'm Ken and this is *throws a pokeball* my Pokemon-Charmander.

JoWood
February 4th, 2004, 07:22 PM
OOC: I changed Lavitar to Meditite. Better?
-------------------------
Cadoan raises his chin up.
Cadoan: Hey, I'm Cadoan. This is Armol **Takes pokeball of belt and drop it onthe ground, A pretty big Medititie pops out yawning**. He has been out a while, so he's kinda tired.

Mumbles: He's not the only one.

Rifted
February 4th, 2004, 11:53 PM
"Thanks, Shinin," Nathan said. He took the HM and buffed it against his shirt before pocketing it. He then turned and looked at the two girls before their group.

"I'm Nathan," he said with a grin on his face. "Nice to meet you guys. So, what are you doing here in this area? We're journeying through the Zem Islands and trying to get through the Daul League. However, we've only just begun."

---
OOC: Paige, could you please structure your posts more coherently? I could barely understand your post. ^^;
Oh, and Jo, that's much better. :D

albatrosstrevelyan
February 5th, 2004, 07:56 AM
OOC: Hey this seems fun I wanna be paiges friend and be your rival with her we can be like Jessi and James :) If not than I won't.
Name: Kewina
Pokemon: Totodile
Decription Long blue hair slightly tan and wears the same outfit as my avitar.

SlaveZero
February 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM
OOC: I changed Lavitar to Meditite. Better?
Yes that's better.

Ken:Yeah,I just hope we're good enough to defeat the Gym Leader.*withdraws Charmander he released earlier* But we believe in our Pokemon and ourselves....Don't we?

Shinin
February 5th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Shinin: Yep. Here's my Beldum. *underhand throws a great ball and a beldum comes out* And if you beat Leif, why are you still here? Don't you have a boat or a pokemon with surf? Oh, and if you want your pichu to evolve, you'd better treat it better. It looks pretty angry... what do you do, give it bitter items? *laughs*

SlaveZero
February 5th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Ken:Yes it does,and you look pretty angry yourself,Paige.Did you take some of the bitter items too? *laughs* I'm just kidding.So do you guys think will be able to defeat Leif?My Charmander could do the job,don't you think?

JoWood
February 6th, 2004, 05:09 AM
"I know Armol can do it" Cadoan said looking at the sleeping Meditite. Cadoan looks over at Ken's Charmander. "'I dunno bout' him..." Cadoan said coldy.
**Yawns**

Shinin
February 6th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Shinin: Yeah, you should really train your Charmander. All my stupid Beldum knows is Take Down... I ordered a Psychic TM off the Goldenrod City Department Store Catalogue. It should be coming soon... *a Pidgeot with a TM case drops the TM case on Shinin* Yay it came! *Shinin takes the TM from its case and throws it at its Beldum**A bright light comes out of Beldum and Beldum screams*
Beldum: Meta!
Shinin: Yay, it knows Psychic know! OK Beldum, use Psychic on Paige! heh heh heh...
*Beldum releases a purplish pinkish blueish glow from its eyes at Paige and she flies into a tree*
Shinin: HAHAHAHAHA!!! *falls on ground laughing*
Beldum: Bel! Meta! Dum! *Beldum glows*
Shinin: Cool, it's level 11 now! heh heh... here, Paige, take this Full Restore for your pokemon, and a Super Potion for yourself... heh heh... sorry, Paige... and you can have this, too. It's a coupon for a free grooming, haircut and massage for your pokemon. Use it for your Pichu... it'll probably get pretty happy from it. It might even evolve! Sorry again... just testing its attack.

SlaveZero
February 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Ken:You really think it needs more training?I mean of course it does but the gym leader here uses grass type pokemon and my Charmander is fire type so i thought....You're right it needs more training.I will face Leif when it learns ember,because all he knows now is scratch and I think it wouldn't be much useful...Well fine I'll train Charmander some more before I face Leif.That Beldum looks somehow scary.What did you do to it?And that look.... *rolls his eyes :)*

JoWood
February 6th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Cadoan and Meditite wake up looking quite drowsy. Cadoan looks over at Beldum looking buffer than it was.

"Did I hear a flying pokemon go by" Cadoan says slowy...

"Medddiiii, TITE" Meditite says waking up and ready for the day.

"Armol, go practice your moves. Remember they're Bide & Meditate. Go on" Cadoan said sternly looking at Armol(meditite).

Meditite runs over in a empty space and begins to levitate calmy. :chinese:

Shinin
February 7th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Shinin: Beldum's pretty energetic right now.
Beldum: Belbelbeldum DUM! Metmetmetang ANG! Metametametagross GROSS!
Shinin: Calm down. I think I should give Beldum a nickname. OK, Beldum, how about Psymeta?
Beldum: Bel-dum.
Shinin: That sounded a lot like boring. OK, how about Metabel?
Beldum: Gross.
Shinin: I think we all know what that ment. OK, how about... Kenny?
Beldum: Met gross bel?
Shinin: That sounded a lot like what the h***... OK, your new name is Zemtro whether you like it or not!
Beldum: Bekmetgross.
Shinin: That sounded a lot like whatever. Cool! Ok, your new name is Zemtro. Hey Zemtro, go fight wild pokemon you see. Remember, use Psychic more than Take Down.
Zemtro: Met!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey what level does Beldum evolve? 30?

seantodd
February 7th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Could I join? My name is Sean. I don't really mind who I am.

Shinin
February 7th, 2004, 06:32 AM
OK UR THE LAST MEMBER 2 JOIN!!!
u can be a rival 2.

NO MORE MEMBERS!!! EVERYONE ELSE WHO TRIES TO JOIN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!

OK Sean, u need 2 also put ur starter pokemon(must be baby or not evolved at all, NO LEGENDS), its level (must be between 5 & 10), and ur characteristics

JoWood
February 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: So when and where are gonna start traveling?

paige pelletier
February 7th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Paige : pulls twig out of hair my own sister wont stick up for me
Kari : its not my fault!U know shes going through the leage too i finished it im just baby sitting
Paige : u are such a jerk and u know what i already beat that Leaf guy and Pichus not angry! its just mad some dude used PHYCHIC ON ME AND TO SHOW U DUDES IM A GOOD TRAINNER IM GONNA BATTLE U AND WIN!!!!
Kari : im sorry she has a temper i think she can be good maybe hmmmmm ........

SlaveZero
February 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Hey take it easy I didn't mean to offend you....Man,what a character...I'll just go catch some Pokemon and I'll be back in half an hour...*half an hour later he comes back with smile on his face*Hey,guys check this out *throws a pokeball* Nice Scyther isn't it?It knows Quick Attack,Leer and even Focus Energy and my Charmander learned Ember.Oh,man now I can't wait to fight Leif.So Paige,did you say you beat Leif already?Then you're better trainer than I thought...And Shinin I see your Beldum's working pretty hard...that's very nice.So what do we do now?

JoWood
February 7th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Cadoan: Good question, Ken.
**Goes to check on Meditite** So, how's the medtating going? Meditite turned to the side, facing a tree... And uses a focus punch.

Thats pretty good Armol... Keep it up. **walks away**

Cadoan: SO WHEN ARE WE GOING SOMEWHERE?
--------------------------
OOC: Yeah, when are we goin start our journey. And Paige PLEASE put effort in your typing so people can read it.

paige pelletier
February 8th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Paige: im gonna go catch some pokemon too oh and leaf was easy to beat
Kari: im gonna stay here oh a word of advice u should wait for her she is good at heart here are my 2 pokemon go lanturn go bellosom u see u need 2 pokemon for most battles u want them to work well and like each other and thease 2 are some of the best
Paige: in forest come on pichu lets train ok? PI PI CHU!!!! cool ok use thunder on that boulder ( the boulder crumbles) ok try getting that one with wacking your tail on it PI?
dont worry im just trying to teach u iron tail pi! (boulder crumbled) wow poneyta comes out of nowhere ok this is are chance pichu alright use iron tail! pichus tail started to glow (WHAM!!!!) got ya poneyta throws pokeball chicka chicka BING!!!! omg i got poneyta lets out poneyta and rides it (wile pichu rides on my shoulder) to where the guys are

Rifted
February 8th, 2004, 11:24 AM
While all of that had been happening, Nathan was in the forest outskirts training his Totodile and catching some Pokemon. When he finally arrived back to the group, now with a stronger Totodile and two more Pokemon in his team, he attempted to galvanize everyone to action.
"Well, if we're going to fight Leif, then we'd better get going soon!"

paige pelletier
February 8th, 2004, 01:31 PM
i have to see this still riding poneyta i luve u poneyta!

SlaveZero
February 8th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Well then I'm off to fight Leif...*enters the building*
*asks a lady* Hi,I'm here to battle the gym leader,Leif.
Lady:Of course he'll be available in a moment,sit there and wait a few minutes.Ten minutes passed...*a crying kid ran out from the room where the gym leader was,obvioulsy it lost*Ahmm...So *scared* can I got now?
Lady:Sure go right that way and the gym leader will talk to you.
Thanks,lady. *peeking inside* Hello!Is anybody here?

Hey Shinin can you tell my what Pokemon does he have and then I'll write about the battle?

Shinin
February 9th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Hey remember u have 2 fight in pairs?
--------------------------------
Shinin: I'll go with him. *walks into building & finds Slave0* ... whoa, it's pretty grassy in here... a lot of tall grass, trees, & flowers... *walks up to a banana tree* Cool, bananas. *Tries to take one, but it becomes alive and bites Shinin* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Crazy banana tree, crazy banana tree! *takes out pokedex and aims it at the tree, identifying it*
Pokedex: This is a Tropius, not a crazy banana tree, stupid.
Shinin: Wow. I knew this pokedex was smart, but I didn't know it was that smart, and smart in that way... OK, it's a Tropius. *a bush near Shinin & Slaze0 moves* Hello? Leif?

paige pelletier
February 9th, 2004, 03:23 PM
dont worry **** show up leif loves to fight

SlaveZero
February 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Hey remember u have 2 fight in pairs?

??
I didn't quite understand this...You mean 2 vs 2 pokemon or what?

Shinin
February 10th, 2004, 02:14 PM
yeah 2 vs 2 pokemon
the gym leader uses 2 pokemon
the 2 challengers use 1 pokemon each

SlaveZero
February 10th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Yap I understand but who's the other challenger besides me?

Shinin
February 12th, 2004, 02:24 PM
ME!!!! I'M THE OTHER TRAINER!!!
---------------------------------
*leif appears*
Leif: I see you've found my Tropius.

SlaveZero
February 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
oops sorry I had some problems with my browser so I didn't see your post.

Ken:Wow,a Tropius...Looks pretty cool.I hope we won't batlle it just look at it's size.
*a trainer comes in*
Leif:So,you came here to challenge me?I'll be glad to show you the power of grass Pokemon.
Ken:Ready,Shinin?

Shinin
February 13th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Shinin: I'm ready. GO, ZEMTRO!!! *throws Zemtro's great ball and Zemtro comes out hopping around*

SlaveZero
February 13th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Ken:That's what I'm talking about!Go,Charmander!

Errrr...and what are Leif's Pokemon?

Shinin
February 14th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Tropius L:7, Oddish L:7, Treecko L:7 & Scyther L:10

Leif: I'll use my Tropius & Oddish first. *releases Oddish*

paige pelletier
February 14th, 2004, 10:28 AM
i cant wait to see this yo leif remember me??!!

SlaveZero
February 14th, 2004, 06:06 PM
What 4 Pokemon?Fine then.

Me:Charmander don't let me down this time try Ember on Oddish.

Shinin
February 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM
*inflicts like 10 damage**oddish has 13 HP left*
Me: Zemtro use Psychic on Oddish and finish 'm off!
*burst of multicolored energy shoots into Oddish, making it faint*
Me: Take that!
Leif: Oh, Hi Paige. OK, go Treecko!

SlaveZero
February 18th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Me:"Treecko?Well.it's still a grass type.Go,Charmander use Ember!"
*Charmander uses Ember but Treecko dodges it and returns the attack*
Leif:"That's not gonna work twice!Treecko,use Leer and then give Charmander a Pound!"
*as Leif's Treecko runs towards Charmander,it stands still and wait for it*
Me:"Now,Shinin make your move!"

And I'l let you know that I won't post so often in the next few days cus svhool stated and I have to study hard these couple of weeks.I'll still be here but rarely.

Shinin
February 22nd, 2004, 12:01 PM
Leif: Tropius, use fly on the Beldum! *Tropius flies up* Treecko? Are you OK?
Treecko: Ko...
Leif: *withdraws Treecko* Go Scyther! *throws a safari ball and a Scyther comes out*
Scyther: Scy-thar!
Me: Zemtro, use Take Down on Scyther! *Zemtro slams into Scyther*
*Scyther falls down, shakes his head and stands back up*

SlaveZero
February 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Me: Don't let him touch Beldum!Use Ember on Tropius!*Charmander burns Tropius and makes it faint*That's right!
Leif:This ain't good...Tropius,return!Go Oddish!Use Sleep Powder on Charmander!
Me: Dodge it Charmander!*Charmander dodges the sleeping powder*Now use Ember!

Shinin
February 23rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
Leif: Dang! Scyther use Slash on Beldum! *Scyther swipes at Zemtro**Zemtro laughs*
Me: Ha, nice job! Normal attacks aren't good against steel pokemon! Use Psychic and finish the Scyther off!

SlaveZero
February 26th, 2004, 03:19 PM
*Beldum's Psychic makes Scyther faint*
Me: Great job!Now go,Charmander finish off Oddish!Use Ember!
Leif: Oddish,try to dodge it!
*Oddish tries to dodge Charmander's attack and fails.Oddish faints*

hey Shinin did you read what I wrote:
"And I'l let you know that I won't post so often in the next few days cus school started and I have to study hard these couple of weeks.I'll still be here but rarely."

Shinin
March 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
Leif: Dang! You won, i guess. You get the Nature Badge, one for both of you. *leif gives a badge shaped like a small tree to me and slave 0*

SlaveZero
March 2nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Me:Wow!Tnx Leif.Great,Shinin!The first badge is ours.Great match by the way.You trained that Beldum very well.
Leif:Yeah!You worked like one so it's no wonder I lost.I'm proud to give you the badge.
Me:Tnx.Let's go Shinin.