View Full Version : Stuck In San Fran

July 14th, 2005, 6:43 PM
A group of trainers have been invited to a pokemon tournament in San Francisco, and have been looking forward to it for quite a while. But when they arrive, they are unpleasently surprised by a disaster. Team Rocket have taken over the city of San Francisco, blocking all ways in and out in the air, on the ground, and in the water. Intruders are thrown into Alkatraz and treated as slaves, and citizens aren't allowed to leave.Visitors are even stuck there, and there seems to be nothing they can do about it. Phone lines are destroyed, and so is access to television and internet, meaning that the people can't communicate to get help. Food can no longer be shipped to San Francisco, and is becoming very important, and is no longer taken for granted. Schools and other buildings such as churches are always being monitored to keep people from plotting against the Rockets, and every neighborhood is being patrolled by Rockets. Is there a way to save the city before the people starve or become violent?

Name: Angel
Pokemon: A jolteon named stormy.
Appearance: Tall and thin with short blonde hair that curls at the ends. Has blue eyes, and wears a green Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, blue capris and a silver cross necklace.
Personality: A little paranoid, but quite smart. Acts less mature than she seems, though, and enjoys chasing birds.

July 14th, 2005, 7:23 PM
Name: Josh
Pokemon: Houndoom (Death-flame), Skarmory (Sliver-Pheonix), and Glalie (Icy-Darkness)

Appearance: About 6.5 feet tall and thin.Crimson red eyes and long black hair extending to about a inch below the neck, a black shirt that has a picture of a murasama, black pants, sneakers mostly black and a little red.A pair of red fingerless gloves, and a medium sized murasama that is sheathed and is carried on his back, though he doesn't use it unless it is needed.

Personality: He often is quiet and mysterous.He is also calm, and is smart.Often, if someone annoys him enough, he will get angry.Acts mature just about all the time.He also enjoys watching pokemon battles.He hates Team Rocket.

July 14th, 2005, 8:03 PM
Name: Geoffrey
Pokemon: Totodile, Pikachu, Pidgeotto and Bulbasaur.
Appearance: Copy of Ash Ketchum.
Personality: Unpredictable and a loser.

July 14th, 2005, 9:47 PM

Name: Terresnce Mange

Pokemon: Gardevoir(Ladea),Umbreon(Curo),Swellow(a quater of the size of usally swellow which makes it fast[Sparow])Crawdaunt(RockLobster),Torkao(Tokyo)l,Shiftry(Onimaru)

Appearance: hmhmhm hows this:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/PaperMagican/TerresnceField.png

Personality:He is quiet and usally keeps to himself.When it comes to things as parties or dances of any sort,he wont be one to talk or show his face.He changes when theres some wrong and usally sovles most puzzles and dilamas.He acts rather simple-minded at times but in very quick to think and a quick study

Trainer Kat
July 15th, 2005, 4:13 AM

Name: Alice Elliot
Pokemon: Meowth, Charmander, and a shiny Totodile
Appearance:http://kaneko.yuudachi.net/shadow-hearts/Shadow_Hearts_Margarete.png (That is an image of her face). She wears a blue choker and a black tank top. Her skirt sits lower than her shirt, revealing her hips. She has a white skirt and black thigh-high boots.
Personality: Alice is very trustworthy, however, she's not so quick to trust others. She's very friendly, but it will take a while before she's ready to put her life in someone else's hands.

Deadly Aim
July 15th, 2005, 8:48 AM
Ooo, Trainer Kat's joining in? Mind if I join the fun? :D

Name: Seth Wayes

Personality: Relatvely cool-headed and amiable, tends to be quiet. Can make strategic decisions in battles if needed. Just don't hurt his friends, because then he can get aggressive if you do, or if you push his buttons too hard...

Appearance: see my avy

Pokemon(listed in catching order):
1. #158: Totodile [male] {Was sitting out fishing when the line suddenly was pulled under and it was seen splashing at the surface. He happened to have a lure ball on him at the time, so he used that in a bit of a gamble and caught it.}

2. #23: Ekans [male] {Was found inside one of the local sheds and surprised a local. Captured it to #1 prevent it from doing harm, and #2, add on to his pokedex. Oddly enough, this Ekans is black and the yellow areas are a silvery white color}

3. #371: Bagon [male] {Was abandoned by an irresponsible trainer and found wondering around near its pokeball. Is still a bit traumatized by the incident, and hence can be slightly untrusting of humans at times. It sufffered under its former trainer, who regularly kicked it around and verbally abused it.}

July 15th, 2005, 9:33 AM
Name: Isis
Personality: Sweet, kind, mean when freinds are in danger.
Apperance: See my banner and avatar. My skin is peach and i don't have the ears.
Pokemon: A eevee named rika, a eevee named jerry, a Espeon named cherry, a umbeon named black cherry.

July 15th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Name: Rian Kitsune
Pokemon: Scizor, Dragonair, Shuppet, Mawile, Vaporeon
Appearance: Dark hair, silvery blue eyes, white headband tied at the back of his head; double silver earrings on left ear, two silver necklaces, collar, wristband on right wrist, a pair of handcuffs with both cuffs on the right wrist; sleeveless shirt, sweater jacket tied about waist, double belts beneath it, cargo pants, belt wrapped about one leg with a sheathed dagger, fingerless gloves
Personality: Usually calm and good-natured, Rian is an experienced trainer and strategist. But, at times he may desire to be alone or become strangely harsh--this being most often when he becomes extremely focused on a goal. Aside from those occasions, Rian somehow seems always able to smile. His smile never seems overly happy or pleased, rather being simple, calm, friendly, and rather sedate. Though he smiles often, Rian rarely laughs. And, in battle, his smile is probably the worst sign for his opponent. The clearer his smile can be seen--both on his face and in his eyes--the more merciless he is likely to be in battle.

July 15th, 2005, 2:57 PM
Alright we can start! =D

Kiri was thrown out of the airport, her backpack flung out after her. A Rocket turned and walked back inside. "What's the big idea?!" Kiri shouted after him, standing up and running to the door. She tried to fling the doors oppen, but they were locked. Inside, there was no one at any of the counters, and Rockets were waiting at the the gates for unwitting passengers. Kiri sighed. She turned around and looked up at the skyline. A group of pigeys flew up into the clear blue sky as a bus passed. Kiri wondered if the whole city knew what was going on yet. Every bridge was blocked, as were other roads leading into town. Kiri sat down on a bench to wait for the others she had come with.

July 15th, 2005, 3:01 PM
"I'm going to be so late" i said to myself as i bought my ticket and headed for my plane. I ran there and ran up the steps I stoped in front of a girl and i smiled. "Hi is someone siting here" i asked her with a smile.

July 15th, 2005, 3:12 PM
*Terresnce walked out of his plane.He could smell the fresh..and not so fresh air of san franisco.He looked around to see....so guy in black?The rocket pulled Terresnce out and threw his backpack at him.It almost hit his face if he didnt catch it.He looked over to see the rocket laughing at him.*

"Hey!I was having a moment you piece of...."

Grunt-"You have a problem bub?"

*A rather large grunt appear as Terresnce turned around.He grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the airport.Terresnce was about to do Something behind the guys back when he felt someone rush by him.His bag fell and he picked up.He looked up to see a rocket holding a Premier ball and then running away.Terresnce looked at hisbag and ran after him.He caught with the grunt who dropped the ball and contiued on.*

"This place sure does suck..."

July 15th, 2005, 3:15 PM
Geoffrey saw an open space sitting next to a pretty girl while he was walking and needed somewhere to sit. Another girl though took the spot he was going to get but it was just a spot. Geoffrey came up to the girls and queried,"I was wondering if you had the same flight. Seems as though I was thrown out also." Geoffrey rubbed his side feeling the pain that hadn't subsided yet.

July 15th, 2005, 3:16 PM
I walked out of the plane and smiled at the city in front of me. 'It's so cool" i siad to myself. I walked on the stairs and i see i boy. I run over to him. "Hi" i said to him. "My name is Isis" i said smiling and taking out my hand.

July 15th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Name: Rayne Kenia
Pokemon: Shiny Seviper (Sevvie), Grovyle (Slasher)
Appearance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/tifa.jpg (If you can't get to the pic, PM me for it)
Personality: Sweet, kind, fun loving. She likes to joke around, cheering up sad people.

OOC: Hope I can still join!

July 15th, 2005, 3:21 PM
Geoffrey was apparently ignored and went up the grunts. "Let me in you fools, don't you know who I am."

"We know who you are, you're the kid we just threw out a few minutes ago. Scram."

"You blooming idiots I am YOUR BOSSES SON, the great Geoffrey."

"Sorry sir!!!!"

Geoffrey was let into the airport without anymore trouble.

July 15th, 2005, 4:00 PM
Name: Anna, but is know as Death
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Joteon, and Vapereon
Appearance: Like the girl in my signature, only with red hair.
Personality: Evil. She loves to bully other people, and has a good rep forhurt other people. She is very sassy, and hates life, and team rocket. No wonder they fear her.

Can I still join?

July 15th, 2005, 4:13 PM
You guys can join. "I'm not quite sure what exactly is going on here.." Kiri sighed, looking down at her feet. But I have a feeling that there's no tournament. Her jolteon came out of its ball and sat in front of his trainer. Jolteon laid his head on her lap and looked up at her with compassionate brown eyes, and Kiri couldn't help but smile and scratch his ear. Rockets were now standing in front of other buildings, as if guarding them. It seemed more and more would be coming in until they'd taken over the city. Kiri looked at the other trainers, and stood up. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to find a place to stay." She put her backpack on and headed off.

July 15th, 2005, 4:20 PM
"I guess I'll come with you. Nothing to do, really. But those Rockets better watch it," Anna muttered, grabbing her suitcase, and following Kiri. "And, I thing they will." Anna grinned at a Team Rocket member, who had come to investigate. She glanced at her, and then walked back.

July 15th, 2005, 4:25 PM
Runs to caught up with the people going to find somewhere to stay. "Hi my name is Isis" i siad when i caught up with them.

July 15th, 2005, 4:29 PM
Rayne look up to see three people heading her way. Smiling slightly, she walked over, bowing slightly. "Hi!"

July 15th, 2005, 4:30 PM
SMiles. "Hi my name is Isis" i siad holding out my hand,

July 15th, 2005, 4:32 PM
I took Isis's hand and shook it, smiling. "My name is Rayne."

July 15th, 2005, 4:36 PM
"It's nice to meet you Rayne" i said smiling back."Come on, we are going to find a hotel" i said still having her hand and caughting up with the others.

July 15th, 2005, 4:39 PM
She laughed and ran alongside Isis, thinking deeply. ".....I LOVE PIE!!!!" She starts laughing again, at the random comment.

July 15th, 2005, 4:39 PM
There seemed to be no cars on the street but parked ones. Kiri couldn't even see the cable cars that usually ran here. Houses were being guarded, as were most other buildings. Kiri looked around for a hotel. There was a small motel nearby, and Kiri headed for it. Just as she was about to reach for the door, a thin man in black jumped out from behing a shrub in front. "What are you doing here?!" He shouted, a pokeball in his hand. "Uh..er..We just want to stay here tonight..." she said. Jolteon growled as f telling the Rocket not to mess with his trainer. The Rocket chuckled and opened the door. "Enjoy your stay." He said menacingly. Kiri walked up to the counter and got out her wallet. The woman at the counter, thankfully, was not a Team Rocket member. "Thank you, enjoy your stay." She said afterwards. Kiri took her key and went to her room. Jolteon jumped up onto the bed and curled up. Kiri layed down on it and looked out the window. The sky was becoming dark now.

July 15th, 2005, 4:56 PM
*"This photograph is proof"-TBS is playing in the background (just pretend lol).* Geoffrey walked through the dark halls alone, seeing rocket grunts backed into every corner and hall. There was a deep cold feeling running down his spine as he approached a room that was just a common office although something behind the desk wasn't that common....his Father. His Father had a gun held out and shot him in the stomach. Geoffrey's expression was frozen as he hit the floor. His dad then walked out of the door. He saw a pokeball on the desk. The blood was still coming out but he reached for it hoping it would be something to save him. On the pokeball there was a note that said "This will teach you a lesson to show your face here again." He squeezed the note and threw it away. His breathing quickened and he opened the pokeball and threw it. "ABRA, TELEPORT!!" They teleported to a pokecenter before the other guard's in the airport could finish him off.

July 15th, 2005, 5:00 PM
Rayne noticed a PokemonCenter and broke out of Isis's grip, running to it. As she stepped inside she saw a boy, bleeding. Eyes widened as she ran over, helping him up."Do you need help...I can help you....."

July 15th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Geoffrey coughed out blood onto the floor. "Yeah you could, get me a nurse and go to the morge to make my reservations."

July 15th, 2005, 5:11 PM
"Now see here...you're assuming you're going to die..." She shakes her head, hoisting him up to her arms. "Now I may not be a professional...but I've had my share of wounds and believe me...I can help you...." She walks down a nearby hallway, into a Pokemon sized operating room. Setting him down she moved off to get things ready.

July 15th, 2005, 5:14 PM
When Josh was going out of the airport, a couple of members of Team Rocket grabbed him and took his backpack and his murasama.They tried to take his pokeballs but he threw the grunts onto the floor and ran to the grunt taking his murasama and his backpack.

Josh caught up with the grunt when he exited the airport.Josh then grabbed the grunt, and threw him into a small lake near him.Josh then put his backpack and his murasama on his back."Team Rocket is attacking again....they are truely annoying." Josh thought.

July 15th, 2005, 5:17 PM
Kiri had started dozing off when she heard someone banging at her door. thump...THUMP...CRASH!the door broke down and a group of Rockets stormed in with guns and a sack. Kiri screamed, and jolteon prepared to use Zap Cannon. Before Jolteon could defend Kiri, hewas hit by a bullet in the side, and yelped as the heavy sack was thrown over him. "Jolteon!" Kiri shouted, a tear running down her cheek. She looked around for a weapon. She picked up a lamp and removed the shade, then charged at the rockets. She smashed the glass part ovwer the heads of one of the Rockets, and knocked him out. Another grabbed her, and she screamed. The Rocket put his hand over her mouth and dragged her out of the room. Kiri kicked and cried as the rockets dragged her and Jolteon to a large black van outside. Kiri thrashed harder, and managed to hit a sensitive spot on the Rocket with her foot, causing him to drop her. She kicked him in the face before attaking the Rocket with Jolteon. "You can't take my Jolteon!" She shouted, punching at the Rockets face. He grabber her first, and flung her to the ground. Kiri got up and grasped his shirt, tearing it andrevealing a white t-shirt underneath. She pulled at that too, eventually managing to get behing the Rocket, pulling his shirt collar. He gagged, and eventually fell to the ground, gasping. Kiri opened the sack and took Jolteon, the other Rockets chasing after her. Kiri ended up running for a while, and eventually had to hide in and alley. She had to find a pokemon center. Jolteon was losing blood fast. Blood! Jolteon had left a trail of blood o the sidewalk, which would lead the Rockets to the alley. Kiri was too tired to run more, and Jolteon couldn't protect himself.

July 15th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Geoffrey was whining. "What are you doing?!?! I'm almost sure you aren't certified to cut me open. Don't even touch me!" Geoffrey tried to crawl out of the door.

July 15th, 2005, 5:35 PM
*Terresnce looked around the city.It was nothing what he thought it was.It seemed like everyone had died and he was the last man on earth.He saw some more rockets and noticed he wasnt yet.He decided not to make a huge scence as he headed for a nearby motel.He was about to open the door when six rockets ran out.He fell back and slipped on blood over the waxed outter patio like floor.One rocket bent down and grabbed his bag.He then turned to follow after the others but was stopped.Terresnce got up and grabbed his collar and threw him back he puched his face took his bag.The rocket quicklt stood up,ready to fight but,only meant up with terresnce slamming his face with the door.He was out cold as Terresnce returned the favor.*

"Sleep tight!Iddot...I guess I better repostion these..."

*Terresnce took his pokeballs out of his bag and put them in his pocket.He then saw a trail of blood and some more rockets.He knew that they were up to no good and that something was gravely injured.He ran after thetrail along with the rockets.*

July 15th, 2005, 5:38 PM
She went over and grabbed the freightend boy, setting him back on the operating table, STRAPPING him down this time. "Look, I know what I'm doing. My parents were doctors, so I know...." She got a syringe filled with morphine and took his arm, injecting the liquid into his body. "Now just relax, you'll be fine..." She gave a kind, reassuring smile.

July 15th, 2005, 5:43 PM
Geoffrey was struggling. "How can you say i'll be fine? WHAT ARE YOU ON LADY?!!" Geoffrey started to feel the morphine ease him. "Oooh, this does feel kinda good..." Geoffrey was silent and fell a sleep for about 30 seconds or less and woke up with a loud shout of "CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG I LOVE YOU." Geoffrey had a crazed look on his face sticking out his tongue as he began to make his live performance of singing disney songs...

July 15th, 2005, 5:50 PM
Rayne held back a laugh as she began the delicate process of removing the bullet. In about five minutes the actual 'surgey' was done, and she began to patch his wound up. "There..." She cleaned up everything and took a pokeball off her belt, letting out her Grovyle, Slasher. "Grovyle! Gro Grovyle!" The Pokemon looked at the singing boy, with a confused look. "He is just under morphine for a while...." Rayne said, looking at Slasher. The Pokemon nodded it's head and watched the boy with interest, before she was recalled.

July 15th, 2005, 6:02 PM
Geoffrey began to calm down a bit and started to talk to this girl who saves his life that he didn't even know the name of. "What's your name?" Geoffrey asked curiously. "By the way, i'll thank you better after this somehow but for now this will have to suffice." Geoffrey kissed her on the lips.

July 15th, 2005, 6:05 PM
She went slightly rigid at the kiss, but calmed bown."Rayne Kenia...."

July 15th, 2005, 6:09 PM
"That's a lovely name...Rayne...I like it.." Geoffrey then started thinking about how she could find out his Dad was a leader in Team Tocket and that he had been a part of it. He decided to keep this information almost at all costs, classified. "Thanks for all your help, your almost an angel to me."

July 15th, 2005, 6:12 PM
"W...why thank you for the compliment..." She nodded, smiling. There was just something about him, a kindness possibly, but it was something.

July 15th, 2005, 6:15 PM
Josh walked to the other side of the city, seeing how bad the city's condition is.Grunts of Team Rocket were blocking roads and buildings, they had tanks to stop people if people tried to fight back, they had jets to make sure no one escapes by airplane, and if the people somehow was able to get a tank, Team Rocket has larger and more powerful weapons ready to stop them.It looked like there was no hope for the people living here in San Fransico.

July 15th, 2005, 6:16 PM
"How long before this Morphine wears out? Maybe if you gave me more I could start singing and get a couple bucks if you set me outside by the front door." Geoffrey rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "How long am I gonna be here?"

July 15th, 2005, 6:21 PM
She grinned and injected the poor boy with morphine, then carried him outside. Sets him on a corner. "Sing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...."

July 15th, 2005, 6:26 PM
OoC: Nice one lol.

"CHITTY CHITTY.." Geoffrey began to cough real hard and he couldn't feel the real hurt he was suppose to right now. Right now he'd probably be more like writhing on the streets rather than trying to sing. Geoffrey really didn't look that well, he looked pale. "Chitty...chitty...bang.."

July 15th, 2005, 6:35 PM
"Hey...."She touches his shoulder gently. "Hey.....what's wrong......"

July 15th, 2005, 6:37 PM
Rian perched on a windowsill in the Pokemon center, a pair of headphones on his head and an mp3 player at his side. Quietly humming the music, he turned as he felt Vaporeon bump his side.

"Vapor, va vaporeon! Vaporeon."

The trainer smiled slightly before sighing. "Sorry, Vaporeon. I already told you, though--it wasn't my fault we were thrown out of the airport." He lowered his headphones to his shoulders. And, I wasn't about to fight th--" Rian paused. "What is that noise?" he murmured as a string of singing reached him. Standing, the male motioned toward Vaporeon. "We mind as well see what is happening." This town is becoming stranger and stranger.

July 15th, 2005, 6:40 PM
Ill join up, or is it too late?

Name: Myrrh
Pokemon: Dragonite, & Gyarados.
Appearance: Black, spiky hair, black robe, black boots.
Personality: Very serious, almost never smiles, loves Dragon Pokemon, and is athletic.

July 15th, 2005, 6:45 PM
Geoffrey held his stomach tightly. "I don't know, I think I need to get to a real hospital or the next few hours won't look so good..." Geoffrey looked at Rayne and then his eyes stared at the ground. He then looked over to a guy with a Vaporeon. Geoffrey had seen a Flareon and a Jolteon before but never one of these. Geoffrey smiled and mumbled when thinking of memory, "Dad would've liked that.." Geoffrey then fell unconsious.

July 15th, 2005, 6:51 PM
I see a person unconcious,

Myrrh: (I should help this guy) I choose you, Dragonite!

*Dragonite is released from its Pokeball*

Myrrh: Dragonite, fly me and this kid to a hospital, now!

*Dragonite just nodded and lifted me and the kid unto his back*

Myrrh: Dragonite, fly!

Dragonite flew to the hospital, when suddenly, a yell was heard from behind me:

????: Hey!! Where do you think you are going?

It was a Team Rocket Grunt

TRG: Go, Fearow!

Myrrh: This will be an easy win.....

July 15th, 2005, 7:17 PM
"What the . . . " Rian increased his pace as he saw a young male collapse into unconsciousness. Vaporeon bounded to the fallen trainer's side before suddenly stepping back. As he neared Geoffrey, Rian slowed his pace. Wait . . . he looks familiar. He tensed slightly. He's . . . But, then why?

Suddenly, Rian's attention was redirected as another trainer approached and released a Dragonite. Before Rian could say anything, the Dragonite had lifted the unconscious male and carried him away.

July 15th, 2005, 7:22 PM
Myrrh: Hey, whats your name? I could use some help here with this Grunt!!! Dragonite! Use Take Down!!

Dragonite charged at the Fearow and missed and crashed into a wall.

TRG: Fearow! Use Drill Peck!

Fearow started to spin its beak rapidly and charged at Dragonite with extreme velocity and dealed critical damage!

Myrrh: I need help....

July 15th, 2005, 7:35 PM
If you insist . . . Rian sighed slightly. I suppose it would be harder for Dragonite to fight with passengers on its back, so I guess it makes sense. The trainer motioned toward his Pokemon. "Vaporeon, Haze." A mist suddenly rose from the ground, enveloping the area in a thick white. "Now use a Hydro Pump and Quick Attack combination." Vaporeon nodded before vanishing into the fog.

Placing itself beneath the Fearow, Vaporeon's eyes glowed as it summoned a powerful geyser of water beneath it. Then, springing off the Hydro Pump with a Quick Attack, it launched itself toward the Fearow.

Landing on a geyser of water, Vaporeon lowered itself toward the ground while glancing back to verify the success of its attack.

July 15th, 2005, 7:43 PM
OOC: THAT'S NOT FAIR! Rayne was taking care of him! PS I'M A GIRL SO I WOULDN'T BE YOUR OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!

IC: She hits the Dragonite with a rock and gets Geoffery back, glaring at the trainer that took him in the first place. "NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!!!" She went back to the Pokemon Center, still carrying him, goes inside

July 15th, 2005, 8:01 PM
[OOC: :: sweatdrops :: Er . . . Gomen-nassai, Mort Rainey . . . ::cat ears droop slightly:: I doubt Myrrh meant any offense, though . . . ]

Rian was silent for a long moment, his expression blank. I'll never understand the people in this city . . .

Vaporeon approached its trainer, shaking itself free of water. "Va va vapor, vaporeon va vapor va."

"Yeah . . . I'd have to agree with that."

July 15th, 2005, 8:50 PM
OoC: Wow, that was hillarious lmao.

Geoffrey didn't know what was happening except that it's been a bumpy and weird ride. As Geoffrey was being carried by Rayne he squinted to try to make out who it was. "Rayne? What are youuu doingg? I thoughhhtt I wwwasss gggoooing to aaa hoospital..."

July 16th, 2005, 5:29 AM
OCC: So this is what happens after I go to bed?!?! Great!

Anna walked out of the hotel, complaining it as oh so lousy to nobody.

"I mean, they didn't even serve breckfast!" Anna paused in her walk, and threw up her hands dramdicaly. "And, they can't get me a glass of water in the middle of the night!" She sighed, and walked on, util she found a pokemon Center.Anna looked at two people, who looked liked they were about to battle, 'cause they had their pokemon out.

"What, you guys wanted to have a pokemon battle, and you were to chiken to finish it?" Anna sneared at them. "Please! And don't forget to kill each other after, less work for me." She walked into the pokmon center, grinning to herself.

July 16th, 2005, 5:42 AM
"C'mon Rayne this is out of your hands, let me get to a hospital. You do want me to live don't you? I mean this wasn't even a hospital for humans, this is a pokecenter for pokemon.." Geoffrey tried to stop the pain in his stomach by pushing it down. Geoffrey saw a girl walk in the door grinning. "Hey miss, wipe that grin off your face." Geoffrey coughed some more.

July 16th, 2005, 5:52 AM
"And you, watch who you're talking too!" Anna snapped at a boy, who had just told her what to do. "Hey, wait.. Are you Geoffrey? I mean, the Team Rocket Leader's son?" Anna smiled, thinking of team rocket, and practicaly scaring him half to death when he was 4. Good times... Good times, Ann thought, watching the boy with interest.

July 16th, 2005, 6:08 AM
"What are you 12 and you're back talking me like i'm some child?" Geoffrey sneered in arrogance. "No, I'm not the Team Rocket Leader's son, you must be thinking of someone else but I am Geoffrey. Now if you would be so kind to call the hosptital, I would glady appreciate it unless you are going to pay for the engravings on my tombstone."

July 16th, 2005, 6:57 AM
"You wish!" Anna said, tossing his a cellphone. "Do it your self if you're so smart!" She smiled at him, but not the nice smile, more of an evil grin.

"Oh yea Geoffrey. And, you better watch who you talk to, 'cause some day, you might need the tombstone. ANd this will be the little tune that goes on it. Poor old Geoffrey, Dead forever, hates young me, but made that mistake. Don't know if that rymhed or not, but why should I care?" Anna sneared, but made a mental note on her death list.

July 16th, 2005, 7:23 AM
Geoffrey dialed the numbers. "I need some medical assistance quickly, i'm at a pokecenter. I don't know where, an Abra teleported me here. Please help, oh yeah bring a counselor too. There is this psycho girl talking to me." Geoffrey had the phone snatched away from him by Anna. Geoffrey smirked, "No. You're the one who should watch it."

July 16th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Rayne lokked reakky upset. "Oh so you like that brat more then me......" She walked out of the Pokemon Center. I like hiom alot too...."

July 16th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Geoffrey thought to himself...what is she talking about. Geoffrey crawled out of the pokecenter. "What are you talking about, Rayne? I don't like her more than you."

July 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
She stopped and looked down, then back. "I.....I just like.....alot....I was upset....because....why aren't you going to the ospital?" She had stopped what she was saying intentionaly, because she was afraid he'd reject her affections.

July 16th, 2005, 11:33 AM
She stopped and looked down, then back. "I.....I just like.....alot....I was upset....because....why aren't you going to the ospital?" She had stopped what she was saying intentionaly, because she was afraid he'd reject her affections.

"Uh, I don't know. I remember I was riding something but then I got pulled off. Anyway's I don't think that's what you really wanted to ask..." Geoffrey winked at her. An ambulance came and they put Geoffrey on a stretcher. "You guys can deal with Team Rocket while i'm getting better." They medics put Geoffrey in the ambulance and shut the doors and drove off.

July 16th, 2005, 11:36 AM
She stood there and watched silently, tears running down her cheeks. "I can't do this.....I can't do it without him....O wanted him....to know the I loved him....."

July 16th, 2005, 11:40 AM
As Anna approached and mocked him, Rian stared blankly, rather confused. "What is it with this city . . . I'll never understand the way these people think." Or the way girls think, for that matter.

He glanced at Vaporeon. "Uh, Vaporeon, I kinda get the feeling she just insulted us, but I have no idea why." Vaporeon shrugged.

Rian smiled slightly as he again entered the Pokemon Center, briefly gazing back as Geoffrey was taken away by an ambulance.

July 16th, 2005, 2:56 PM
Not to late am I..?

Name: Sirino
this is Magna

Personality:Normaly I can be charming... but if you get on my nerves Magna and I will lay you out like the laundery set out by grandma... If you don't understand then let me just say.... I can be the meanest S O B the world has ever known.... but I will never raise my hands to a women... not even if she wanted me to....

July 16th, 2005, 3:26 PM
OOC: I guess I should so this...I'm probably wont be online for a while after monday....maybe a week? I'll leave control of my charcther to anyone but,try not to make me look so stupid

July 16th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Geoffrey was put to sleep and had been taken care of. He woke up later on to be greeted by a nurse. She gave him his food and kept him company.

OoC: Food does souund good ^^

July 16th, 2005, 4:18 PM
Kiri laid stormy on the ground. She was too tired to carry him any further, and he was bleeding badly. Every one of his breaths came out as a small whimper, and Kiri stroked him gently. All the two could do now was hope for a miracle. The Rockets appeared at the alleyway, and looked straight at them. They ran to Kiri and Jolteon, knowing that both of them were unable to fight back. A tear fell down Kiri's face as she allowed herself and Jolteon to be taken away. When Kiri awoke the next day, she was inside a tiny room with a barred window and a big barred door. Kiri looked out the window, and saw San Francisco-across the sea. She was in the historic prison, Alkatraz. Rockets patrolled the long hallways of the miserable place, and the voices of other prisoners echoed throughout the building. In a cell across the hallway, Kiri could see Jolteon lying on the concrete floor, just left to die. This was terrible..Kiri and Jolteon were being treated like criminals.

July 16th, 2005, 4:47 PM
E-hem... what about me?, in or out... which?

July 16th, 2005, 5:00 PM
OOC: Oh, you're in:)
IC: Kiri sat on the hard floor, watching her poor pokemon suffer. Every few minutes Jolteon would flinch or roll a bit. Kiri could only hope now that her companion would live. A moment later, the door to her cell was flung open, and Kiri was dragged outside. "train my poochyena." the Rocket said, letting a ragged looking poochyena out of a pokeball. It looked up at it's trainer with sad eyes, whimpered and looked at Kiri. How'd this guy expect her to know what to do?

July 16th, 2005, 9:57 PM
Geoffrey was a walking man on the streets the next day and saw Team Rocket taking people to Alkatraz. He boarded one of the ferries and hid. When they got there, he made sure that he wasn't to be seen before getting out of the boat. He went inside trying to avoid as many Rockets as possible. He could see a Jolteon on the floor whimpering. "I wonder who's pokemon this is...in this sick horrifying place." Geoffrey took out a super potion from his pocket and sprayed it on Jolteon. "There ya go little buddy, feel better." He then saw this girl staring at him when he made a glance at her.

July 17th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"Why does he hate me...." She had watched Geoffery walk right by and ignore her. "That kiss meant so much......he was toying with me.....with my emotions....just like every other guy...."

July 17th, 2005, 5:25 AM
Geoffrey walked up to the girl's cellar, "Are you alright?" Geoffrey took a step back and threw out his Bulbsaur. "VINE WHIP" and the barred door collapsed on the floor. "If that's your Jolteon she should be fine right now, and here.." Geoffrey handed her the super potion," That should take care of any other pokemon." Geoffrey smiled at her. He began thinking of the girl from the Pokecenter, Rayne. He wasn't sure if she really felt the same or even liked him for that matter. He wasn't very good with signals. "OH SPIT" he said loudly. The girl looked at him weird. Geoffrey blushed and continued thinking. "I walked right by Rayne...I'm such an idiot. I guess i'll talk to her if I see her again, I want to see her.."

July 17th, 2005, 5:28 AM
She sighed and let out Slasher, sitting in a nearby chair. "Do you think he likes me? Imean...I just...I think I love him...but...I'm afraid he hates me..." Gro Groyvle! Voyle Gro Gro!" The Pokemon yelled at it's trainer, crossing it's arms. "I suppose you're right....I hope he comes back...."

July 17th, 2005, 5:39 AM
Geoffrey in his line of sight could see that there was an open door. Geoffrey wrote this note:

Dear Rayne,

I hope you get this message, if you don't well I guess you won't be reading this. I wanted to be appreciative of all your help at the Pokecenter and performing amazing surgery on me. You know I would really like to see you again, if not later today because I feel...I feel there's something between me and you. And this something is special to me. I've never said these three words to a girl before and well I guess you're the first one i'll ever say it to. I love you. I love you I love you I love you.

Sincerely Yours,

Geoffrey folded the note and threw out his Pidgeotto. He put it in its mouth and Geoffrey told it to to find the most beautiful girl in the city. Pidgeotto looked around the city for hours and finally stopped by a girl who was talking to her Grovyle...

July 17th, 2005, 5:46 AM
She looked up to see a Pidgeotto flying towards them and held out her arm, letting the bird land there. She took the note from it's mouth and read it, turning red. Quickly pulling out some paper and a pen from a small backpack she wore, and wrote a note:

I read what you wrote and I feel the same for you. I really want to see you again...I just feel as if I couldn't go on without you. If you can, meet me at the Cafe De Roni.

She gave the note to the Pidgeotto and sent it off, looking to Slasher. "What?....."

July 17th, 2005, 5:55 AM
Geoffrey was surprised he received a response so quickly. He read it and knew he wouldn't be able to make it. He had to help free all these pokemon and the innocents here. He took the girls hand and said, "C'mon we've got to go free other trainers I know there are some." She asked if he was the Team Rocket Leader's son but he didn't say anything.

July 17th, 2005, 5:58 AM
She blinked, getting the sudden feeling that he held another girl's hand. She recalled Slasher and stood, wiping tears away. "I knew I had my hopes worked up....." She slowly walked down the street, looking emotionally sick and heartbroken. Some offered to get her to a hospital but she continued walking, sad.

July 17th, 2005, 6:07 AM
OoC: It was only a friendly thing lol.

Geoffrey thought it was only a friendly thing, nothing more for now. Geoffrey idiotically just stood there after making a grand "lets go get them" speech in the middle of an intersection of four hallways..."Which one to go to first..."

July 17th, 2005, 6:10 AM
OOC: I know that! lol

She continued to walk on, until she blinked, looking at the exact same cafe she left half an hour agon. "What the.....I must be lost...."

July 17th, 2005, 10:42 AM
OoC: Arg, for some reason I can't use the normal blue bold comic sans ms font so you'll have to cope with this ugh lol. Anyway's in my picture over to the left that's what Geoffrey would look like.

Geoffrey contemplated on where to go and awaited for the girl's response. He could hear Rocket's walking down the corridors and didn't have a clue where to start, if he made the wrong choice he would end up somewhere with a problem. Actually he was already in a problem. "Where are we going?" he asked the girl with seriousness.

July 17th, 2005, 12:17 PM
OCC: I'll leave this between you two. :D

July 17th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: NOOOO lol because this RP will dwindle to an end if we don't have other people talk and doing stuff.

July 17th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Sirino watched the sun as is sank in the west.... Magna stood by his side, "Look.." she barked... sirino looked down and spied a younge girl... "Hmm... she looks lost." he says putting out his ciggaret... "Lets go and help her." he and Magna jump from the roof of the cafe and land in the darkness, Magna growls slightly... Sirino reaches toward the girl and she sees him her eyes wide and buldging...

July 17th, 2005, 1:02 PM
She blinked and gulped, taking a step back. "W-who are you......"

July 17th, 2005, 1:10 PM
OCC: Here comes Anna to the rescue!

"Move it losers!" Anna barked, appearing from the shadows. "She's with me!"

July 17th, 2005, 1:31 PM
Sirino backs up.. Magna growls thretingly.. "I wasn't doing anything..." he says backing up...

July 17th, 2005, 1:41 PM
"Sir....please don't feel threatened......"She moved towards him slowly, smiling slightly.

July 17th, 2005, 2:15 PM
Magna growls and barks loudly, "Magna down!" he says. "sorry she doesn't like strangers coming up to me to much...

July 17th, 2005, 2:17 PM
She stopped and nodded, gulping. "Who are you.....why are you here...."

July 17th, 2005, 2:22 PM
Geoffrey just decided to go straightahead, dragging her as he ran. He could see whimpering pokemon and more innocent trainers. There were no guards around luckily, but wait...Foot steps came from the hallway, it wasnt many people, it was just one. The steps were loud and the pace was fast. Geoffrey took the girl and hid behind one of the old barrells stacked up against the wall.

July 17th, 2005, 2:26 PM
"So.. you don't need me. I'm outa here," Anna calls. "Oh yea. And if dare tell any one I did something nice, I'll be at you as soon as possible" After her threat, Anna ran down the road, rushing out of veiw

July 17th, 2005, 2:53 PM
Sanji watches her go... "i'm sanji" he says to the girl infront of her... "what's your name?"

July 17th, 2005, 2:54 PM
"My name is Rayne...."She nods slightly, unmoving."Yourself?"

July 17th, 2005, 3:04 PM
"Sanji.. " he says petting Magna... "what pokemon do you have?"

July 17th, 2005, 3:06 PM
"Seviper and Grovyle...."She shrugs like it's no big deal, because it wasn't to her.

July 17th, 2005, 3:07 PM
"really..." he scratches Magna's ear... "What are you doin' here all by yourself?"

July 17th, 2005, 3:08 PM
"Nothing much....just being alone....." Rayne sighs, looking down.

July 17th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Sanji returns Magna and lets a Pokeball fall out of his pocket, a tiny Minun, pops out jumping onto his shoulder.

July 17th, 2005, 4:02 PM
OOC: Um, when you said that Kiri asked if he was the team rocket leaders son, that was powerplaying. please don't do that ^^;
IC: Aarg! Kiri shouted as she was pulled away. Jolteon forced himself to stand, a bit better from having super potion sprayed on his wound, and hobbled after the two trainers. Kirigot out Jolteon's pokeball to return him when he came close enough, but the pokemon shook his head in protest. "You want to protect us, don't you?" Kiri asked him. Jolteon nudged her hand and she scratched behind his ear. "You're really brave." She said quietly. "But you need to recover." She held up the pokeball again and it pulled Jolteon inside.

July 17th, 2005, 5:54 PM
OOC: When was this? Or are you talking to someone else?

Geoffrey sat quietly for the moment watching the big humongous man walk into the room. He had a life jacket on and a fisherman's cap. He was grinning and looking around the room like he knew they were both there. "Come out, come out wherever you are," he said.

July 17th, 2005, 6:07 PM
(OOC: Man, ONE! DAY!!!!! Well, I am back)

Myrrh: Dragonite, lets get out of here!!!!

I recall my Dragonite and search for a partner to travel with, is is not safe here.....

Myrrh: Hello? Can I go with somebody!? I need to travel with somebody!!

July 17th, 2005, 7:39 PM
Kiri held her breath as she watched the large man coming down the hall. She had no idea who he was, and had no intention of finding out. She stayed behind the boy who had pulled her here.

July 17th, 2005, 7:45 PM
"By the way, my name's Geoffrey," he whispered to her. He gave her a smile and then resumed the horrified look and peaked to see what he was doing.

"COME OUT NOW!" The big man started to knock over things and make threats.

"What are we going to do?" Geoffrey asked her. He still didn't know her name.

July 18th, 2005, 5:32 AM
I continued walking until I saw a rather large man, screaming.

"Excuse me!" I said, "will you shut up!!!"

Then I kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

"Hello? Anyone here? Im noT with Team ROcket!!" I continued yelling.......

July 18th, 2005, 6:12 AM
Geoffrey mumbled "traitor.." Geoffrey was pondering over the thought of getting up and revealing himself and battle with the person. Though, he didn't want to do anything that would danger the girl's safety. He asked her what to do.

July 18th, 2005, 6:34 AM
"Hello?!!!" I continued yelling, I heard some voices, "please trust me!! I AM NOT A ROCKET MEMBER!!! I just wanna talk!!" I waited for a reply.....

July 18th, 2005, 6:38 AM
OOC: You said this Myrrh lol..

"Hello? Anyone here? Im now with Team ROcket!!" I continued yelling

In Character: Geoffrey was getting agitated. "C'mon make up your mind, I don't got all day to live." He scratched his chin and looked down at the floor. He was wondering what would happen even if he did take the Rocket people on, would his Father shoot him again or just kill him this time?

July 18th, 2005, 7:31 AM
[OOC: ::blinks:: How much did I miss? o_O ]

After a few minutes, Rian decided to make his way out of the Pokemon Center. However, in a desire to avoid unwanted attention from Rockets, he recalled Vaporeon into its Pokeball. Wandering down the street, he felt a number of glares directed at him by passing Rockets. Oddly, though, he did not seem to mind it--merely allowing himself a quiet smile in response. Then, as the trainer found himself at a grocery store, he shrugged slightly as he walked past the Rocket guards into it. Mind as well . . .

July 18th, 2005, 7:50 AM
(Ooc:Small mistake....I meant to say I am NOT with Team Rocket! Sorry.....)

July 18th, 2005, 8:12 AM
OOC: Uh, dunno Kogenta lol and doesnt matter Myrrh.

Geoffrey rised up slowly behind the barrells holding the girl's hand pulling her up also. "I hope you aren't one." Geoffrey walked towards him examining him. Geoffrey looked at the guy on the ground in astonishment. "That's quite a big guy you took down." Geoffrey kicked the body on the ground.

July 18th, 2005, 8:36 AM
"Lets say....I work out...Now, lets get out of here before anyone else comes along..." I said, helping the two up, " I have taken down bigger guys than this.....Really...Now lets go before he wakes up, I may have knocked him out, but he will wake up...."

"Dragonite!! Go!!" I yelled, "Dragonite, take us somewhere safe!"

Dragonite then lowered his back......

July 18th, 2005, 12:51 PM
She smiles at the Minun and waves. "Hello there little one....."

July 18th, 2005, 2:56 PM
"Min.. Minun!" he says jumping onto her shoulder. Sanji smiles.
"he doesn't usually do that... you must be a good trainer." Minun rubs her cheek.
Sanji looks around.. "We better hide.. I live around here.. lets go to my house."

July 18th, 2005, 2:58 PM
She goes to blink but simply nods, petting the Minun happily.

July 18th, 2005, 3:03 PM
Sanji grabs her hand and leads her around the corner.. safly past some team rocket members and finnaly to a small appartment.. he opens the front door and leads her up five flights of stairs untill he gets to his appartment... B-7 he opens it with the key and leads her in.. all of his pokemon jump out of thier pokeballs knowing they were home... Magna, a small plusle.. a smaller Pichu... and a tall Slowking.

July 18th, 2005, 3:05 PM
She looks at the Pokemon, amazed at the range he has. She is silent for another moment before speaking. "....Are we safe yet?"

July 18th, 2005, 3:23 PM
Sanji looks out the window... "not really.. we never are." he snaps and slowking goes over. "Slowking use barrior.. we'll need it" Slowking nods and closes his eyes.

July 18th, 2005, 3:36 PM
"I see...." She hold out two pokeballs, releasing her Seviper and Grovyle. "Well...these two are Slasher and evvie..."

July 18th, 2005, 4:00 PM
Magna growls, "Down Magna!" Sanji growls.
"They look nice.. what do you feed them?" Sanji asks going to the kitchen to feed his pokemon.. they fallow him...

July 18th, 2005, 4:13 PM
"Well, I ran out of Pokemon food I make for them...they love it...." She follows, laughing slightly. "I will need to get more ingredients sometime though.."

July 18th, 2005, 4:16 PM
Sanji pulls a pot out of a caboard... "If you find what you need here.. go ahead and use it..." he pushes Minun aside with his foot so that he can get to the frige.

July 18th, 2005, 6:06 PM
Geoffrey pulled Kiri on Dragonite and was looking around. Team Rocket members came rushing in from all the doors heading our way. "We better hurry or we won't get far..."

July 18th, 2005, 6:09 PM
"Brace yourselves, Dragonite! Break through the roof!!"

Dragonite crashed through the roof, and I then commanded him to take us to the PokeCenter.

We finnaly arrived.

"Dragonite, Return!!" I say, then Dragonite is recalled into its Pokeball, and we enter the PokemonCenter......

July 18th, 2005, 6:14 PM
Geoffrey told Kiri to go heal her pokemon, they needed it. "Well, I never caught your name." Geoffrey turned around to him and held out his hand.

"Thanks for all your help, as a small token take this." Geoffrey handed him a special type of ball he's been making. "Yeah it might look odd, but I think it will catch almost anything. Well, almost like I said. So what are we going to do now?"

July 18th, 2005, 6:19 PM
"The Names Myrrh," I replied, "can I please travel with you and your companion? I have....no where alse to go.....*Solemn look*.....

July 18th, 2005, 7:43 PM
"Well..she isn't exactly my companion. I just met her at that scary place with prisoners, but yeah you can travel with me. I have no where else either to go. I guess we could start by looking for this girl I know if you want." Geoffrey shrugged.

July 19th, 2005, 6:48 AM
She sits silently in a dark corner, Slasher at her feet. "I like them both.....I like them....I don't what to do....Slasher....I need help...."

July 19th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Rian strode casually out of the grocery store, tossing and catching a bottle of water. Making his way past a Rocket, he entered a side alley and knelt, unslinging his backpack from his shoulder. Unzipping the backpack, he placed the water bottle inside, closed the bag, then returned it to his shoulder. Brushing a strand of his hair behind an ear, the male stood and cast his gaze about. Where to go now . . .

After walking through a series of alleys, Rian paused. Listening attentively, he heard several approaching footsteps. Immediately the trainer broke into a run--only to find himself facing a Rocket that had made his way around a corner.

"Hey, kid, watch it! You almost ran into me!" the Rocket snapped.

Smiling a smile that seemed slightly nervous, Rian stepped a few paces back. "Sorry, sir--my mistake. I'll be more careful next time."

"Yeah, whatever--just hope there is no next time. 'Cause if there is, you'll be in for a world of pain." The Rocket brushed angrily past the youth.

"Understood, sir," Rian said before allowing himself a quiet sigh of relief. It seems I'm alright for n--

"Hey, wait a sec." The Rocket turned about to face Rian, his expression filled with suspicion.

The male stiffened.

"I think I recognize you. You're one of those trainers we're looking for."

"What? Me?" Rian smiled disarmingly as he turned toward the Rocket grunt. "Not to contradict you, sir, but I'm afraid you're mistaken."

"Oh?" the Rocket challenged, raising a photo for the trainer to view.

"Er . . . sorry, but I should get going." Without another word, Rian performed a swift "about-face" and fled, leaving the Rocket furiously blowing a single, piercing note on a whistle.

I was hoping to go unrecognized, but I guess there's no such luck today. Rian came to a sudden halt as he found several Rockets standing only a few feet before him. Glancing about, the trainer found himself in a rather unfavorable situation. Though he stood at a type of "crossroads" alley--that is, one with a passage to the front, back, and both sides--Rockets were approaching from every corridor. Well, if the conflict can't be avoided . . . Rian removed two Pokeballs from his belt. I'm counting on you guys; do me proud.

July 19th, 2005, 4:46 PM
"Myrrh, it looks like she might be a while before her pokemon finish healing so let's go." Geoffrey walked out of the pokecenter assuming that Myrrh was following him. They walked right by a grocery store and he could see a Rocket by an alley. "Stay here," Geoffrey said.

Geoffrey walked by the Rocket and was stopped suddenly.

"Aren't you Giovanni's kid?" he said with a gulp afterwards.

"No, I'm just a normal man walking the streets passing by."

The Rocket looked down into this binder of pictures and recognized him. "You are Giovanni's kid."

"Don't refer to me as kid you fool. Do I look like one to you? Don't refer to me as a mere child you imbecile, now go make good with your grandma before I have you stuffed in a wastebasket."

The Rocket was wide eyed and sweating and with a pause he said, "yes...sir".

Geoffrey signaled for Myrrh to come and they walked by. They could see a line of Rocket standing infront of a guy they didn't know. Geoffrey creeped up behind him and said, "You need help?" and smugly smiled. The Rocket's started talking about Geoffrey knowing that he was Giovanni's son.

July 19th, 2005, 5:37 PM
She sits silently in a dark corner, Slasher at her feet. "I like them both.....I like them....I don't what to do....Slasher....I need help...."

"Hmmm... did you say something?" Sanji asks turning to her.... she just sat silent...

"Pipe..." he wispers, the tiny pichu climbs onto the counter next to the stove... "make her happy." he says patting the Pichu's head...

"Chu!" Pipe says jumping onto the floor and pouncing to Rayne... "Pichu!" she says pulling on her pants... "chu chu..."

Rayne has no choice but to stand up, Pipe was strong for a Pichu. Pipe pulls her allong untill she was standing next to Sanji... "Chu..." she says letting her go..

July 19th, 2005, 5:44 PM
She blinks, confused and curious as to what was going to happen. "What...is going on....."

July 19th, 2005, 6:08 PM
Geoffrey stood around waiting for his response. He was growing impatient yet contained it. He also had other things on his mind besides what was happening right now, such as Rayne. He coudn't take her off his mind and it would probably effect how he would battle if it resulted in that. He pulled out a pokeball and gripped it tightly.

July 19th, 2005, 6:24 PM
Kiri sat in the waiting room of the pokemon center. After a few hours, a nurse came out of the operating room with Jolteon lying on a stretcher. He looked happily at Kiri, then stood up. The sheet on him slid off, and he had a bandage wrapped around his abdomen. He lept from the stretcher and ran up to Kiri barking happily. Kiri wrapped her arms around him, and scratched the back of his head. "His gunshot wound will take a while to heal." The nurse said. "Just let him rest, no battles, and he'll be fine in a few weeks."

July 19th, 2005, 8:07 PM
Rian smiled slightly at the new arrival. "I've had worse . . . ," he replied quietly. Though his expression did not physically change, an eeriness seemed to enter his smile. ". . . But, you can join in the fun if you want to."

The way he acts, the way he looks--I'm sure of it now. He's Giovanni's son. The trainer turned toward the Rockets as his grip on his Pokeballs tightened. I don't know what he's doing, but for now I'll play innocent. Smiling an oddly sweet smile at the Rockets, Rian said, "Well, you wanted to slaughter me, correct? We mind as well start." He lightly tossed two Pokeballs into the air. "Scizor, Vaporeon, there's some gentlemen who want to meet you."

As Rian released his Pokemon, the Rockets seemed to recover from their surprise at seeing Geoffrey and cast a number of Pokeballs into the air. Seeing Pokemon after Pokemon materialize, Rian continued to smile--seemingly undisturbed. "Looks like there's a whole lot of Pokemon--guess I should have sent out more than two," he laughed casually. "Anyway, Scizor, Vaporeon . . . Let's go."

Vaporeon sprang into a Quick Attack at the nearest Raticate as Scizor brought down its steel claw on a Machoke. His hands in his pockets, Rian quietly watched the battle, a soft smile faintly on his features. Alright, being that we're in an alley, there's limited maneuverability--especially to the sides. So, I'll have to use that to my advantage.

"Vaporeon!" The trainer motioned to a specific area before pointing and snapping his fingers. Vaporeon leaped to the indicated area--at the center of the "crossroads" and turned to directly face an alley. While the azure Pokemon prepared itself, Scizor slashed a Houndour that had attempted to attack the water type. Opening its mouth wide, Vaporeon released a full force Aurora Beam.

July 19th, 2005, 9:10 PM
Geoffrey yawned and was unsurprised. "I really thought this battle would be worth fighting, but if you Rockets can't take on this boy then you certainly have a thing or two to learn." Geoffrey tossed out Bulbsaur, one of his most treasured pokemon. Besides, he only needed one to beat them. His Bulbsaur was a little more...enhanced if I must say than the others being born in a pokemon lab. He could see some water pokemon and used his Bulbsaur to his advantage to take them out. "Bulbsaur, razor leaf..." The Bulbsaur used the attack on a couple Wartortle's heading towards them and gathered what sun he could to use solar beam on the pokemon. "Tell me how it ends..." Geoffrey fell a sleep during all this letting Bulbsaur do his work.

July 20th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Rian glanced toward Geoff and smiled softly, quietly saying, "Sorry, but I don't know how much sleep you'll get . . . "

The trainer turned, the smile on his features faint and the coldness in his eyes growing. "Vaporeon, Haze and Hydro Pump. Scizor, vanish and Slash." Instantly, a thick fog filled the alley, obscuring normal vision. As is characteristic with Vaporeon, the water Pokemon seemed to melt into the smoke and disappear completely. Scizor, not having such an ability, merely placed itself deep within the fog, using its wings to adjust its body temperature to its surroundings, thus becoming unseen to the Pokemon able to see heat sources.

Suddenly, geysers burst from the ground, striking their targets with heavy force. As Pokemon were cast into the air, steel pincers Slashed them and cast them to the ground. After several minutes, Vaporeon materialized at Rian's side.

"Va, Vapor."

"Done already?" Rian said, retaining his calm expression as he glanced at his Pokemon. "Alright, then. Scizor, please remove the Haze."

A whir became audible as Scizor's wings created a wind to dispel the fog. Within seconds, the Rocket's fallen Pokemon became visible--lying unconscious on the stone ground.

Smiling disarmingly at the Rockets, Rian stated, "Your Pokemon seem to be in need of treatment. Please take them to the Pokemon Center." After a brief moment of thought, the trainer added in a light tone, "It might be more fun if I gave you a countdown to leave before Scizor attacks you. A ten count is reasonable, right? Ten . . . nine . . . "

The alleys were emptied when Rian reached four. Shrugging slightly, the male casually increased his count's pace. "Three two one . . . and no one left to destroy." He sighed quietly before turning toward the crimson Pokemon at his side. "Sorry, Scizor. Maybe next time, ne?"

"Scizor . . . " The Pokemon murmured.

As the cold smile faded from his eyes, Rian spoke to Geoffrey. "It seems the battle ended in our favor. Thank you for allowing your Bulbasaur to help."

I still don't trust him, but . . . I'd say it's pretty obvious that his relation to the Rockets isn't what one might think it would be. But, whatever the situation, I won't be the one to start a fight.

July 20th, 2005, 2:50 PM
She blinks, confused and curious as to what was going to happen. "What...is going on....."

Sanji looks at Pipe... "I guess that Pipe wants someting to happen..." he says smiling...

July 20th, 2005, 2:53 PM
"Something?" She blinks, looking to Pipe. Something was on that little critter's mind, she knew it. "Well.....I wonder what...."

July 20th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Sanji smiles.. "I really don't know anymore.. I think I've been a bad influence on Pipe.." he flips the food in the pan and Magna comes over sniffing at it. "Not yet.." he says poking her nose.

Magna snorts and pushes Rayne closer to him with her head.. Magna could feel the heat between the two of them and couldn't understand why they couldn't feel it themselves..

Sanji touches the food with the tip of his finger and taists it, "its ready.." he says smiling.. "I made some extra for your pokemon.."

July 20th, 2005, 3:45 PM
Rayne nods, truning even redder than a Corphish. "T-thank you...." Slasher goes over to Pipe and picks the Pichu up examining it closely. "Gro? Grovyle?"

July 20th, 2005, 3:53 PM
Sanji comes behind her having already put to food on the floor for the pokemon and runs his hand down her left arm and places it on hers... Pichu jumps out of her arms and runs over to the food... Sanji does the same with his right hand untill he had his arms overlaping hers holding her in an embrace that couldn't be seen as such by anyother person.. his coat fell over her legs and covered them in a shroud of black fabric... he smiles as she puts her hands on her sides and turns to look at him...

July 20th, 2005, 4:05 PM
"Sanji...." She smiles, the blush slowly fading. "I love everything that you have done for my Pokemon....and myself. How could I ever repay you?"

July 20th, 2005, 4:19 PM
he smiles.. "However you like... " he says turning her around and tossing his ciggaret into the sink...

July 20th, 2005, 4:21 PM
"Well...what way could be the best for you?" She questions, head tilted to the rightm only slightly.

July 20th, 2005, 4:24 PM
Sanji turns his head slightly to look out the window... "Well... we can't go anywhere for a while.." he smiles..

July 20th, 2005, 4:35 PM
Geoffrey smiled tiredly at Rian as his face slowly shifted into a sad frown as if it looked like you just got your heart broken. Geoffrey could see Rayne and another man that he didn't know looking like they were enjoying themselves, like they were falling in love... They were in an apartment that didn't have the curtains closed, the only one. The weather had turned for the worse and began to shower rain on the city. Geoffrey covered himself in his coat and let out some tears knowing no one could tell the difference if he was crying or it was just rain drops running down his face. Geoffrey sighed and walked down the street, "We better go if we want to get anywhere..."

July 20th, 2005, 4:37 PM
She moved aaway from Sanji and stepped outside for a moment. She looked up, seeing Geoff walking off. "Wait!" She ran to catch up. "Wait please!!"

July 20th, 2005, 4:40 PM
Geoffrey kept walking as the rain poured still and the sky turned to black. He didn't know if anyone was following him, but he pressed on not knowing where he was heading or what in fact, he was thinking.

July 20th, 2005, 4:41 PM
"Geoff!!" Running up behind the boy she grabbed his arm, gripping it a bit tightly. "Geoff....."

July 20th, 2005, 4:45 PM
"Let go of me!" He said angrilly, "I saw you with him! Just forget it, it's over. For one moment I was a fool to believe I was in love with you." Geoffrey shaked her grip off of him and continued walking.

July 20th, 2005, 4:49 PM
"W-with him?!" Tears began to run down her cheeks. "How could you think that?! I was coming to look for you.....Geoff......" She looks down, the tears now falling faster than rain. "Geoff please.....pease listen....I...Geoff I love you! NOT HIM!" Why did everything bad always happen to her, she ran back and recalled Slasher and Sevvie. "I have to go....I'm sorry Sanji...." She then ran out and past Geoff, now wanting to be captured by Rockets.

July 20th, 2005, 4:56 PM
Geoffrey stubbornly kept walking on till he hit the dead end of the road. "****" he said with rage and kicked over a trashcan. "How could she do this! I thought we were meant to be. I thought...yeah whatever, I can just see a perfect family portrait of him and Rayne," Geoffrey said with great envy. He put his back against the wall and his hands in his coat pocket's continuing to think as the rain still came down from the sky. As gloomy as this moment was, it didn't seem like it was about to end and that the sun was going to come out.

July 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
"I thought he loved me.....Geofff......" She had slowed her pace to a walk and was moving silently, heart torn into pieces. "Why....I loved him....." She stopped and looked up, seeing several Rocket Grunts. Her eyes widened as she backed away before turning to run. The thought of battling had crossed her mind but pain kept her from fighting back. "Geoff help me please!! GEOFF!!!"

July 20th, 2005, 5:03 PM
Geoffrey could see her not too far away, but he wonderded what she was blabbing about. He ran over to see what was up though this didn't really change how he felt about her, like she had abandoned him. He was standing next to her now, clothes damp and all, looking at her and then reverting his attention over to the Rockets. "She's with me," he said. They slowly went away keeping an eye on him, they treated him like he was a higher being although in reality he wasn't. I guess they just wanted to live to see their 30th birthday. "What is it?" Geoffrey looked away from Rayne and then looked back.

July 20th, 2005, 5:05 PM
"Rayne!" Sanji calls after her... "Don't go... they... " he stops seeing a shadow go by the window... "NO!" he yells returning all his pokemon exept Magna.. "Comone Magna..!" he runs out the door and into the rain.. "Rayne! Rayne.. Ray-" he was cut short when the giant claw of a black Rayquaza digs into his back and picks him up.. Magna barks furiusly at the beast and gets hit with hyperbeam.. Magna squeels and hits the ground uncaunsiuse...

Blood falls from Sanji's lips as he cries his last cry... (so he balives), "RAYNE I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!" Rayquaza digs his claws deeper into his skin with every word he spoke........

July 20th, 2005, 5:05 PM
"I love you Geoff....you treated me like I was some common mutt....." Tears kept falling. "You don't know how bad I felt....I didn't eant to lose you....please believe me I lo-" she looked to where Sanji was and stiffeed slightly, then looked back to Geoff. "We need to help him...."

July 20th, 2005, 5:11 PM
"Psh, I treated you like a common mutt?" Geoffrey shook his head. Although he was stubborn he could be forgiving, only to the most precious of people. "I'm sorry, I apologize..." Geoffrey sighed and with four words he said how she meant to him back. "I love you too." Geoffrey pulled her close but gently and held her. "I think I hear someone calling for you....I guess we might as well go and help though i'm not so sure we should," he whispered.

"RAYNE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.." he could hear the guy say.

July 20th, 2005, 5:16 PM
"G-geoff...I've realized....I....I'm sorry..." She moves away from him and runs to where Sanji and Magna lay, kneeling beside the boy. "Sanji......" Geoff....I'm so sorry....I thought...I loved you but I didn't.... She looked to Geoff then back to Sanji, checking for a pulse. "Please...."

July 20th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Geoffrey was not hurt once, but twice in the same day. He felt betrayl, hatred, jealousy..."How can you say you love me and then take it back? What kind of person are you?" he said with utter disgust at Rayne. "I never knew how to hate until I met you."

July 20th, 2005, 5:19 PM
Sanji lay silent and still... Magna was able to get up and she sniffed at him... wined and licked his face...

July 20th, 2005, 5:21 PM
"Magna...stay with Sanji...." She stood and walked to Geoff, looking him straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry Geoff...please understand.....I'm confused Geoff, I don't know who to love more...please understand....."

July 20th, 2005, 5:59 PM
"The thing that hurts the most is I lost you twice. You don't have to be confused anymore because I know in my heart that you don't love me from the words you said to me before." Geoffrey's eyes started to water up, "Goodbye."

July 20th, 2005, 6:02 PM
"No Geoff....." She move closer before standing on her toes, kissing him gently. "Geoff....."

July 20th, 2005, 6:33 PM
Geoffrey kissed her back gently. "What's really weird is I can't stop loving you..." Geoffrey continued to kiss her and held her tightly through the whole time it rained, he felt that his heart seemed to beat the same as hers did. A perfect match. "I hope I am truely the one you love because I don't know if I can take you saying you love me without your mind made up..."

July 20th, 2005, 6:46 PM
"I....I'm so sorry for hurting you Geoffrey...I didn't know...how to express....." She looks him in the eyes, smiling. "I now know...that I can't ever leave you. You matter far too much Geoffrey..." She closes her eyes, letting her head rest upon his left shoulder, singing softly. "Tell me how am I supposed to live without you.....Now that I've been loving you so long....How am I supposed to live without you....How am I supposed to carry on......" She pauses for a moment and looks up at him. ".....When all that I've been living for is gone......"

OOC: Ok it's Michael Bolton but who cares?! It's an RPG >__>;

July 20th, 2005, 7:05 PM
OOC: LMFAO. Michael Bolton reminds me of the greatest movie ever, Office Space.

Geoffrey smiled back and looked around. Today, right now with her, everything seemed in place like a freshly completed puzzle of 5,000 pieces. Every piece is a part of a big picture which turns out to be one amazing work of art. "I suppose we're too young to get married, eh?" Geoffrey said jokingly and then kissed her on the cheek after he put his arm around her.

July 20th, 2005, 8:55 PM
"Yes I suppose....but age shouldn't matter....if you're married at heart...it should be that way....." She laughs gently. "Always....."

OOC: Anyways....

July 20th, 2005, 9:00 PM
Geoffrey sighed. "Who am I kidding? You're not the one, I can see your lieing through your teeth when you said you loved me." Geoffrey put his backpack down and his pokeballs. "I'm tired of being a trainer, it's now the time I get out of this town and find where I belong." Geoffrey got into the taxi and it drove off.

OOC: I quit.

July 20th, 2005, 9:05 PM
OOC: We'll miss you

Rayne was stunned. How...why.... "Lying....." She looked back to where Sanji lay and went back over, petting Magna before kneeling. "I was a fool to love him....I love Sanji....."

July 20th, 2005, 10:02 PM
[OOC: . . . Alright.]

After recalling Scizor, Rian nodded and followed Geoffrey out of the alleyway. Though he was still somewhat distrustful, he currently had no reason to contradict him. However, as Geoffrey made his way out of the stone passage, Rian lingered beside it--observing the following events in silence.

The trainer remained still, allowing the rain to pour relentlessly onto him as water streamed freely across his face. As Geoffrey entered a taxi and departed, he remained wordless--quietly turning his wintery azure eyes to the Vaporeon that stood at his side. The Pokemon's natural ability to vanish into water created an eerie effect as rainwater ran across its smooth, scaley skin. Vaporeon stared up at its trainer, its dark eyes attentive and alert.

After a long moment of silence, Rian murmured, "Let's go."

July 21st, 2005, 4:59 AM
[occ: I'm gonna leave too. Its like, just 4 people now.]

Anna cursed angily, walking down the side walk. A few people stared, but all she did was smack them in return. When she finally reached the gate, the gaurds stopped her, demanding for a gatepass.

"I haven't go no **** gate pass!" Anna shouted, to him, struggling to get out of the man's firm grip on her. "I don't need one I tell you!" A couple more gaurds ran over to her. She kicked the man in the chest, causing him to drop her. She punched another gaurd in the neck, at least, she hoped it hit him And, then she ran past the two gaurds, more of them chasing her. She hoppped over a bush, and ducked under a clothes line. She swiftly made her way past the gate, and into a non rocket world.

OCC: If no one likes this, too bad. It was fast, and easy.

July 21st, 2005, 3:58 PM
Sanji opens his eyes slightly seein Rayne kneeling next to him... "Rayne..." he says coufing... "Rayne.. you.. you came back..." Magna wimpers at him as he tries to sit up... "What happend to the..."

A black claw appears from nowere and grabs him... "He...." his crie is cut off when the Rayquaza squeezes him... Rayne could hear his bones not cracking.. but crunching....
Sanji lets out a shout as the Black Rayaquaza hisses... "Magna..." he says so quietly that hardly anyone could hear...

magna jumps at the Rayaquaza destracting it just enough so that he was able to pull a purple Masterball out of his pocket.. he had been saving it for Mewtwo but he was surten that that pokemon wasn't going to show up anytime soon... he taps the ball on the giant claw and the whole beast turns red entering the ball.. Sanji falls to the ground and lands in a puddle of his own blood...

July 21st, 2005, 4:32 PM
"SANJI!" Rayne kneels, picking up the boy's body, holding it close. "Sanji...don't you dare die on me...." Tears were falling quickly, she loved him dearly. "Sanji...please...answer me Sanji...."