PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of the Sapphire Mew

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I'm posting this because it was the first Role Play I ever wrote. I joined PC in July of 2004. It is now July of 2005. So I thought I'd post my very first RPG again as a kind of celebration. ^_^

A team of scientists have been working on a machine that can turn humans into super powerful Pokemon, but the process is incredibly dangerous and none of them want to try it. They need test subjects but who would volunteer for such a thing? Nobody. What do they do now and where are they going to find humans to test their machine on?
Five trainers have received invitations to a top Pokemon Trainer party. These invitations read:

CONGRADULATIONS POKEMON TRAINER!
You are one of the select few who have been chosen to attend the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash! The Pokemon Bash is a once in a life time opportunity. Top Trainers from all over the world will be there. At the party you will eat, battle, talk, trade, and at the end you will be told the secret passed down by the Elite Four for generations! This is the secret to the Elite Fours strength. You don't have to pay to enter all you have to do is show up. So come join in the fun at the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash!

How can they refuse? But when the trainers reach the place where the party is to be held they find out they have walked right into a trap. Before they can react they are seized and thrown into small metal chambers. The chambers all glow different colors for a while then the glow fads and when the five trainers emerge they're not human any more. "SUCCSESS!" Cry the scientists. What they don't know is that even though the trainers are now Pokemon they still remember who they are and they aren't happy at what has been done to them. No sooner do the scientists start jumping for joy, do the Pokemon make them start running in terror.

"We have to find the cure!" One of the trainers shouted.

"I got it, said another reading something that had flashed up on a computer screen. "They used a thing called the Ruby Two to make us this way! And in order to reverse it we have to find something called the Sapphire Mew!"
(Don't worry about your Pokemon they were transported to where ever you got your Pokedex)

OK we need five trainers to join this RP. Im one of them.

Name:
Nickname: What do you want to be called while your a Pokemon(optional)
What Pokemon were you turned into: You can be any Pokemon as long as its not legendary
Personality:
Item: You can have up to 2 items but it has to be stuff like headband, leg bracelet, scarf, you know
Ability: Your super Pokemon so you have unusual or enhanced powers.

Heres mine;
Name: Alana
Nickname: Blaze
What Pokemon were you turned into: Ninetales
Personality: Alana is a natural leader who will always look out for her friends. She's tough and brave and refuses to give up no matter what the odds. She loves adventure and can never refuse a challenge. She's friendly by nature and helps people/Pokemon in anyway she can. However it is a bad idea to cross her. She tends to adopt a forked tongue when she's mad and is very good with her insults.
Item/s: A navy headband with a flame on the front and a gold bracelet on her lower right front leg.
Ability: She has very keen senses and can fly. She is very fast and has amazing agility. She is slightly psychic and that's why she can fly.

Metaforte
July 14th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Name: Jonathan Metsrugo
Nickname: Flare
What Pokemon were you turned into: Houndoom
Personality: Has a calm and cool personality. He can be useful in times under pressure and is respectful to his friends and some other pokemon. His #1 motto is "Never respect anyone that doesn't respect you back." He practically lives off that motto. He though, has a dark, mishevious side that one day will get him slaughtered. Now that he is a Houndoom, he is now dark and aggressive, with the soul purpose of returning himself back to human form at any means nescasary, and then, killing the masterminds behind the pokemon transformation project he foolishly slipped into.
Item: He has a a ruby encrusted in a sacred emblem tied to a smooth chain. It's meaning is unknown and probably used as a good luck charm or such. Maybe someday, it will save his life
[B]Ability[/B: He has improved jumping skills and added agility. His flamethrower technique is lethal, and able to melt down adamantine in seconds. He also has improvements in melee combat with sharpen claws and teeth which can kill in a matter of seconds, just like it's flamethrower. He is more intelligent than a normal Houndoom, of course, and is more of in strategy then hit-and-runs.

I hope that's good enough. Sorry, but im tired tonight.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Yes that's fine. You're accepted. I look forward to seeing your Role Play posts.

LusterKnight
July 14th, 2005, 09:37 PM
hmhmhmhmh....I guess...sure Wynaut!

Name: Terresnce Mange
Nickname: er...Curo?
What Pokemon were you turned into: Umbreon
Personality: He is quiet and usally keeps to himself.When it comes to things as parties or dances of any sort,he wont be one to talk or show his face.He changes when theres some wrong and usally sovles most puzzles and dilamas.He acts rather simple-minded at times but in very quick to think and a quick study
Item: A pair of blue goggles(the left side sloppes down.)
Ability: His has a sort of sixth and knows when things are going to happen.Sometimes,time will stop as he tries to gather his thoughts

hows that?

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Sure Terresnce that's good. You're accepted. Two more people and we can start. (But we won't start till tomorrow. ^_^)

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Name: Max Hunter
Nickname: Scythes
What Pokemon were you turned into: Scyther
Personality: Is kinda of weird. He likes to be cheerful, but sometimes he can have sudden mood changes. He is cheerful and funny one second and, one second later, he is dark or shy and mysterious.
Item: NONE
Ability: His ability to fly is now like if he was a Pidgeot. His scythes are now more sharp and with just one little slash he can cut two normal sized trees and any metal (a normal scyther would cut one big sized trees with one slash). His teeth are now more powerful. He is now more resistant to the weaknesses of a normal scyther. Is more faster and his senses are now way more hightened.

LusterKnight
July 14th, 2005, 09:55 PM
(^^^^^^Guess that means one more... [tomorrow?Ohwell:tired: ])

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 09:56 PM
WOO!!! what?! TOMORROW!!? ...... grrrrr *slashes* XD... nah just kidding... I can wait... *sits on chair and waits without blinking...* oh yeah... I am weird XD.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Lol. You're accepted Max. Yeah we're starting tomorrow. We may not get a final member until then anyway. *sits next to Max in another chair and waits*

Raichu_tamer
July 14th, 2005, 10:06 PM
OOO OOO MEE!!!! =D Am I the last one? Did I make it on time!?

Name: Ali
Nickname:
What Pokemon were you turned into: Raichu
Personality: He's pretty easy going, until business gets to business. He's very optimistic, and always tries to keep a smile on his face, no matter what the situation is. He'll try to help no matter what happens, as long as it doesn't interfere with his own goals. At times he can be selfish and insensitive, but it's never intentional.
Item: A red head band, now fits loosely around his neck.
Ability: Very fast

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 10:10 PM
WOOOO!!!!! finally!!!!!! Alana!!! please!!! let's start now!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! and... Raichu_Tamer... use some imagination... just very fast? .... geez... I made myself a killing machine and you are just very fast? XD nah... just kidding.

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 07:56 AM
OOC: Raichu_tamer you're accepted. Sorry we couldn't start yesterday. Now let's start. And yeah try to make your ability a little more, um creative. ^_^

Alana darted out of the lab and headed towards a nearby forest. Shouts and curses were heard behind her along with small explosions. She didn't turn around and could only hope the others were following her but she wanted to get as far away from that horrible place as she could. Her four feet carried her much faster than she had moved before and that was a comfort to her.

Finally after running for at least half an hour she came to a stop in a small clearing somewhere deep in the forest. Her breathing was barely faster than it had been when she started out. She sat down and looked around at her surroundings. "I wonder if any of the others came this way." She said quietly. Her voice was now that of a Ninetales but it didn't sound like Pokemon speach. Her speach was as clear as it had been when she spoke human. So this is what it's like to be a Pokemon. She sighed and shrugged then lay down and just waited.

LusterKnight
July 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
OOC:Yay! i probably would have been to lazy to post yesterday anyways...o_O

IC:

*Curo saw that the blaze had jetted off.He started to go but a human appeared infront of him.He ran under his legs and was caught in a net.He felt a funny feeling as the everything around him stopped.He saw a copy of him using iron tail and ran away from the net.After a moment he came back to reality.He jumoed up and struck the net with his powered up tail.He then ran out of the lab,turning around to stick his tounge out.*

Metaforte
July 15th, 2005, 11:00 AM
OOC: Cool, it already began.

I felt different. After the smoked cleared, I noticed that people in white lab coats were talking and clapping their white, gloved hands and enjoying tea. I saw other like myself in the same type of cages I two was trapped in. They looked different too.

" Funny. I thought the last time I saw them, they were trainners?" I thought.

A scientist casually walked up to me, with an evil grin on his pale face. He pulled out a small hand mirror from his left coat pocket and pointed it directly towards me. I was ready to attack him and ordered him to release me from this caged prison, but only a few barks came out of my mouth. I glanced at the mirror and was stricken with horror and shock as I had a face of a Houndoom.

" Gah! Im a Houndoom! I got of think of something! But first, I need to think about that somewhere else than this!"

I then noticed than a Ninetales got loose and burst out of the door. She probably used a flamethrower attack after looking at the state of the cage she was trapped in. I opened my mouth and used a flamethrower technique to melt through the cages. The scientist were startled and went to get tranquilizers.

Awesome! That Ninetales probably knows what's going on! I'll follow her!" I hopped off the base of the cage and rushed through the black smoke.

After about ten minutes of continuos sprinting , I screeched to a halt, ending up in a mysterious forest. It was partly windy as the windy breeze caused the oak branches to sway calmly. A small, young Tailow took wing from a branch and soared into the sky. I sat down, but remembered that im a Houndoom, so I sat down on all four quarters. I had to think of something and fast. If I know scientist, there going to try to find me and the other trainers transformed into pokemon and keep them for sick, testing practices.

Raichu_tamer
July 15th, 2005, 11:16 AM
OOC:... What if it's a Raichu that has super hearing and can use psychic attacks? XD

IC: This is ridiculous... Ali thought to himself, standing atop the branch of a tall tree.

'I come all the way out here for a 'top trainer bash' and I get turned into a pokemon! Bah, this is... Bizarre...'

Just as he had finished that thought, he noticed a Ninetails walking into the clearing he was at the edge of.

'Oh great, now I'm gonna get pummelled by a Ninetails... Wait-was she at the lab, too?...'

LusterKnight
July 15th, 2005, 11:50 AM
*Curo quickly stopped after reaching the ninetails.He layed down and started to pant.*

"Couldnt you have....you have....picked a......closer place?"

*Curo looked back to see the lab.It wasnt to far away.He stood up and tried to regain his focus.*

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Alana looked up at and grinned. "Nope I wanted to get as far away as I could. Sorry." She shrugged then stood up and stretched. "So how many of us are there. Um I saw five including myself. There are three of us here and one other 'experiment'," she scowled then continued, "nearby. So one either took off in a different direction or hasn't caught up yet."

OOC: Raichu_Tamer it doesn't really matter. You can just be super fast if you prefer.

LusterKnight
July 15th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"So I guess we have to....wait a...awhile?"

*Curo got up and sat down in a more mature form.He was a bit uncortamble with the "on-all-fours' thing but he was a lot faster then as a human.He sighed and looked back at the lab.*

Raichu_tamer
July 15th, 2005, 04:09 PM
To Ali's surprise, he was able to understand what the two pokemon below him were talking about, and apparently, they just came from the same event. He ran down the stump of the tree, and slowly approached the 2 four-legged pokemon.

'...Um... Hi...' He said, not sure how it was going to sound to the other pokemon.

'...So... Do you know what's going on?' He asked, still being cautious of what he says.

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"what?" I asked myself as I saw that I was captured by some men in white. I got angry and I tried to slash the cage that kept me captured. I just didn't try, I slashed them. I saw my power, and destroyed some controls that I saw. I just wanted to destroy as many things as possible. I saw a nintetails running away from us ... because apparently we were like five. I decided to follow her.

I escaped from the lab, and noticed that the ninetails went into a nearby forest. I sighed and decided to fly. I lew higher and faster than any normal scyther would. I followed the ninetails and apparently, other pokmon joined her. "they must be the other with me" I expressed. I hardly landed on the ground behind the ninetails but I was fine... I was better. "Hi" I saluted to the pokmon infront of me.

LusterKnight
July 15th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Er..hello."

*Curo thrust his hand to slaute the sychter back but he hit his goggles which fell off.He laughed nersouly and aimlessy tried to put them back on using his face.Unfornately,he didnt have thumbs;or the next best thing.*

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"do you really want to salute me with a hand... paw?" I said to the small umbreon that tried to offer me his hand as I raised my right scythe. "need a scythe?" I joked as I put his googles back on the right place. "so... are you all from that lab?" I added as I looked at everyone.

LusterKnight
July 16th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Er um thanks."

*Curo moved his head to the side to adjust the goggles better.He then sat back down.He looked at his hand and wonder why he couldnt of have been something like a furret.It could atleast stand on to legs.*

"Well yea!I guess will all obvoiusly are..."

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Alana nodded. "Yeah we're all from the lab." She shrugged then looked aorund again. "Ok I think we're all here. So from what was read off the computer we need to find something called the Sapphire Mew. Exactly what that is I don't know. But we still have to find it. So anyone have any ideas as to where ot start?"

LusterKnight
July 16th, 2005, 03:28 PM
OOC: I guess I should so this...I'm probably wont be online for a while after monday....maybe a week? I'll leave control of my charcther to anyone but,try not to make me look so stupid

Chibi-kun
August 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Darn! Late for another one! just my luck T.T

Latias_fan
August 11th, 2005, 09:13 AM
I'll join.If theres no open spots to join in I'll wait.
Profile-
Name:Ashleigh
Nickname:Esp
What Pokemon were you turned into:Espeon
Personality:She's smart and kind.No more info yet.
Item(s):Glasses and a pink hat
Ability:She was born a Psychic but she got Espeons powers when that thing happened.No more info yet.