View Full Version : Whats ur fave region?

July 15th, 2005, 3:49 AM
I'd probably say Kanto but lets hear your say! ;)

July 15th, 2005, 6:05 AM
I picked Hoenn, just because it's the most Cosmopolitan region, Kanto being the most Metropolitan, and Johto being the more Historical of the three. I don't ever consider Orre a region, just because. The real answer to my favorite Region would be none, I like my own made up regions, or regions other people make. But if not, Hoenn. For now at least.

July 15th, 2005, 6:07 AM
Meh. Kanto remains unbeaten. Tch, some o' my fav places are in there, like tha Power Plant, Seafoam Islands, tha Pkmn Mansion, an' tha Rockets HQ. ^^;;

July 15th, 2005, 7:20 AM
I like Kanto best. It's the original, and my favorite place is there: Lavender Town.

Forgive me, but I don't even know what Orre is.

July 15th, 2005, 7:27 AM
To tell you the truth I've picked the Hoenn region. It's complex and the storyline is much better than the other two in my opinion. They also introudced the third genoration Pokemon, they are cool looking.

Johto Boy
July 15th, 2005, 7:48 AM
Johto!!! (look at name) Cool pokemon like Typhlosion, Tyranitar ect. Cool places like MT. Silver, Whirl Islands ect. I miss Johto!!! And I don't think nosepass or Illumise or even Makuhita is all that cool! But don't take it too seriously that's just my opinion.

July 15th, 2005, 8:32 AM
I hated RbySappEm, but I like Houenn region the best. Kanto and Jouhto we like circle; Houenn is a tad more realistic in its layout, and in the way things work. ::shrug::

July 15th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I picked Johto 'cause of the diversity!!!

A beautiful lake, a lighthouse, tormentous islands, a slowpoke well, two old-look cities, a dark cave, ruins, etc...

Ichiro Miyamoto
July 15th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Kanto. They had names of Pokmon names not that hard to remember

July 15th, 2005, 10:42 AM
My fav region would have to be Johto because of the name and the pokemon ^_^

July 15th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I like the pokemon from Johto, but I like the Hoenn region better because the cities look cool and unlike Johto, they have a Safari Zone. I still like Johto because of all the cool places you can go to, but I would like Johto a lot better if they had a Safari Zone. And about Kanto. It's ok, but it's kinda too old for me. I mean, it's was the first region, and I kinda outgrew it.

July 15th, 2005, 4:15 PM
I really like them all, but yeah I'm going with Johto. I was about 10 I got introduced to this region and yeah, I loved it. All the pokemon are great, every one of them looks superb to me. I can't really pick out a favorite Pokemon from out of all of them.

Cookie luvs Green
July 15th, 2005, 5:15 PM
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are my favorite games, but the region is my second favorite.
I like Johto the best, its pretty interesting.

July 15th, 2005, 6:14 PM
I only put Johto on there because the Orange Islands are not in there. And if you say they are apart of another region, IDC cuase they need to be thier own region if they aren't already. xD

July 15th, 2005, 6:31 PM
I picked Jhoto!!! I luv it because I liked the 2G Pokemon the Best, they are soo cool!!! I also love it because the Whirl Islands, Tin TOwer, Suicune, need I go on?!

♪Angel Pikachu♪
July 16th, 2005, 7:29 AM
Well, my fav game is Emerald, so I say the Hoenn Region! ^_^

July 16th, 2005, 8:54 AM
^^ Kanto. Original, my favorite towns and my favorite gym leader. ^_^

July 16th, 2005, 9:06 AM
Hoenn by far, followed by Johto. *waves a hoenn flag*

July 16th, 2005, 9:11 AM
I always liked Hoenn the best. They had pretty cool cities, like Fortree and Sootopolis.

July 16th, 2005, 9:46 AM
Yeah, Hoenn is really good, it's nice and colourful and has a variety of cities and areas, like Sootipolis, Fortree, Mt. Pyre, Mt. Chimney, etc.

July 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I like the Johto region the best, it houses my favorite starters and favorite set of Legendarys.

July 17th, 2005, 3:03 AM

I miss it so much (not being remade or anything) I just love it, the idea of playing it on gba just amazes me.

and the fact that thats the only region with day/night

July 17th, 2005, 5:20 AM
...I like Orange Islands...

July 17th, 2005, 5:19 PM
Hmm... probably Jhoto.

I remember the games of Jhoto being my favorite at the time. Some of Hoenn's Pokemon are a bit wierder than both Kanto and Jhoto.

If they make a remake (like with FR, and LF)...... -is speechless- I DO NOT want it to end up like the FR, LG remakes!

July 17th, 2005, 5:43 PM
Johto, hands down. My favorite games of the series were the gold/silver generation. But then again, that's probably because GS is my favorite generation (other than the original, of course. can't beat that).

Kanto's a very close second, because the area's just so classic. I love it.

I don't like Hoenn much at all. A big reason is that it really ruins the color town theme of the previous games.

And Orre, pff. Colosseum wasn't even a real pokmon game.

July 17th, 2005, 5:58 PM
Johto has to be my favorite region. I really did not care for the others.

July 17th, 2005, 6:00 PM
Johto... since it's the most original, IMO.

Crystal Clair
July 17th, 2005, 9:18 PM
CC: ^^ Amen to that!
I love Johto. But I've answered so much of these my fingers remain uninspired to type about how it was MY first region.
Okay, these fingers could type, but I didn't knoooow! Because my fingers are smart er than mine are and they are typing-*wham* ouch! CLAIR!
Clair: Face it *blows on fist* had to be done. Plainly what Crystal or Amanda is trying to say is that she liked Johto for it's filler characters like Chigusa and Duplica, it's gymleaders like ME, Matsuba, Whitney, Bugsy and Hayato, and maybe one day uh Jasmine. And she tells me how the Pokemon totally pwn the other generations unless Manene is a true sign of what the fourth generation is going to be. She also chatted away about how happy she was that the original group was traveling together again and how many awesome, nastalgic episodes there were for her.
CC: Okay, Clair, thank you!
Clair: You're welcome! I still think the Houen league sucked,
CC: Who didn't!

July 17th, 2005, 9:48 PM
johto is the best kanto is the 2ed best then hoenn but i do not like hoenn that much. and orre is ok but untill they make a full game i will not care about it

July 17th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I voted Johto. I don't why but I've always loved Johto ever since we first discovered it. I mean in the games it had day and night, and you could battle trainers you've already faught, and breed! It was the second region with the second group of new Pokemon too.

October 1st, 2005, 6:46 PM
Definitetly Johto! I chose it because it has my four favourite Pokemon Gym Leaders: Falkner, Whitney, Jasmine, and BUGSY!!! ;)

October 1st, 2005, 6:50 PM
Duplica, I'd ask you not to please revive threads in this area of the forum that haven't been posted in for at least thirty days. ^^;;; Thanks!