PDA

View Full Version : One True Master

Myrrh
July 15th, 2005, 06:12 PM
In the Pokemon World, there are people who quest to be the Pokemon Master, and there are people who quest to become Pokemon Breeders, there are people who differ from what type in particular, there are people ranging from Dragon Tamers, to Aroma Ladies. In this Role-Play, you choose to breed Pokemon, or to become a Pokemon Master! You must choose one, so, which will it be?

Sign-Up sheets look like this:

Name: (Must Have, doesnt have to be UserName)
Trainer Type: (What are you?)
Breeder? Or Master?:
Looks: (Manditory)
Pokemon: (One only, no legendaries, you can catch them though, and you can catch other Pokemon while aiming to be a PM or a PB)
History: (Optional)

My Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Myrrh
TT: Dragon Tamer
Master
Looks: Indigo hair, Royal Blue Cape, BLack Pants, & a black shirt under his cape. Red Bangles, and Sandy Brown boots.
Pokemon: Dragonair
History: (Again, this is optional), Myrrhs mother was a Pokemon Nurse, one of the Joys, his father a Dragon Master, training in the hills, Myrrh now journeys to become a Dragon Master like his father, but there is a rival he is not aware of.....

Rowen Cross
July 15th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Name: Rowen Cross
Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Master
Looks: Short dark-brown hair, slightly muscular, tight long-sleeved black shirt, khaki shorts, and normal black and white tennis-shoes.
Pokemon: Umbreon
History: Growing up, Rowen's family wasn't very welthy and had expirienced many hardships. Although, he never once gave up and always suffered through it. Now 16, he has been on his journey for 3 years. One day, he recieved a message from home stating that his mother had become ill and would need an operation. Without the proper funds to give it to her, Rowen now fights to become a pokemon master to raise funds to save his mother's life. (sorry it's so long)

Eiken
July 15th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Name: Jeff Wem
Trainer Type: PKMN Trainer (If I have to be a certain type,tell me.)
Breeder? Or Master?: Master
Looks: Brown hair and eyes. Blue pants. Red shirt. Grey jacket. Brown shoes.
Pokemon: Charizard
History: Jeff dreams of catching,training,and befriending all the Pokemon there are. Though since they keep discovering more,his journey is never-ending. So while he has caught many Pokemon,he only travels with one,Charizard,who was his trusty starter as a Charmander. To keep him tied over durring his travels,he competes in Gyms and the Pokemon leauge.

Trainer Kat
July 16th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Name: Kat
Trainer Type: Lass
Breeder? Or Master?: Breeder, but, like Brock, also battles, just not in gyms.
Looks: Blond hair with pink streaks in exactly the same style as a normal Lass's. She has bright blue eyes and wears a red plaid pleated skirt and a black tank top. Wears white knee socks and tennis shoes. Has a slender body shape.
Pokemon: Meowth
History: Ever since Kat was little, she always dreamed of being a Pokemon breeder. She finally got her chance when a Meowth, sick and hallucinating, wandered into her city. She snatched the Pokemon up and nursed it back to health. It has been with her ever since. She is prone to battle a lot, as she is hotheaded.

Skarmorylugia
July 16th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Name: Kyrie Eleison
Trainer Type: Cooltrainer
Breeder or Master: Master, but a little bit of Breeder as well
Appearance: Long, sleek, soft auburn hair that's braided, with hazel eyes. Is pretty thin, wears a long sleeved dark purple shirt with black pants, with tall, shiny black boots on her feet.
Pokemon: Tropius
History: Kyrie's had to move a lot, so she doesn't have many friends. Her first Pokemon was her Tropius, Amaziera. She has a twin sister, Catelyyne, but she has already started her journey ahead of Kyrie. Finally settled in the Hoenn region, Kyrie has decided to take Amaziera with her and follow in Catelyyne's footsteps to become a Pokemon Master. **Note: Kyrie is pronounced kee-ree-ay, Catelyyne is pronounced like Katelyn. Eleison is pronounced el-ay-zun.**

Yami's Girl
July 18th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Name:Emily Mueller
Trainer Type: Dragon breeder
Breeder? Or Master?:Breeder
Looks:Blonde hair in ponytail, violet eyes, 5'2",Flame shirt, tattered jean shorts and a purple pendent around her neck.
Pokemon: Purple Charizard (PLEASE?!)
History:Will post later. (I'm lazy today)

Myrrh
July 18th, 2005, 02:35 PM
(OFF: WOw, people like my RP?! WOW!!! O-O!!!)

I awake at 6:00 AM looking for a Trainer to battle, when I happen to cross a CoolTrainer.

Myrrh: What is your name?

Rowen Cross
July 18th, 2005, 07:09 PM
OOC: Sorry if I do anything wrong, I'm still adjusting.

BIC: "I will return for you with more money for your operation, Mom." Rowen said passionatly.
"I know you will, honey..." said his beloved, only remaining relative.
"Be quiet! You need to save your strength!" he replied.

And with that, he began to continue packing some minor things into his backpack. Such as food and fresh water. When he finished, he called out: "Come on Umbreon, it's time to go." His faithful companion arose from it's doggy-bed with a ferocious yawn. Then walked sluggishly toward the door. The partner's quest had begun again, only this time, with higher stakes.
The two had been walking for what seemed like hours, although, in real time, it would have only been about half an hour. Eventually, they came to a young Dragon Tamer of around 10-11 with an aspiring look on his face. He extended his greeting with a hello, while Rowen left his hands grasping the straps of his bag and peired at the boy.
"Hey," Rowen finally announced, "my name is Rowen. What can I do do for you?"

ArKiVe
July 18th, 2005, 07:55 PM
OoC: I hope it's not too late to post my form.

Name: Geoff Bauldelaire
Trainer Type: Mix
Breeder? Or Master?: Master
Looks: My avatar.
Pokemon: Sceptile
History: Geoff Bauldelaire comes from a wealthy family in the Kanto region. He's been to Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn on trips but never really was a Pokemon trainer till he hit the age of 10. Since he had been previously in a private school teaching pokemon and had been to several academies due to his academic success, he's been prepped up even before he became a trainer. He decided to start in Hoenn, far away from home but that's where he was at the time when he turned 10. His first pokemon was Treeko and he took it from there to evolve it into Sceptile.

Geoffrey was in his mansion making his last minute farewells to his parents seeing as they loved him and he was their only son. He had packed up his things in a backpack and put his coat on. "Alright I'll see you guys." He walked out the front door and into the forest. He was a bit of a pokemaniac, nerd, whatever term have you. He especially liked fire pokemon out of all of them but loved his Sceptile. He had plenty of everything with him except he had nothing of something he's always wanted. A friend. He went door to door knocking on them asking if they had any sons or daughters or who was interested in going on a pokemon adventure. He finally came to a door where a sick mother talked about her boy with an umbreon. He went off to find him and he found two people talking. He asked one both of them, "Do any of you have an Umbreon?"

Rowen Cross
July 18th, 2005, 09:53 PM
OOC: I kind of feel bad for wanting to post again before everyone else has introduced themselves but I think I'm going to anyway.

BIC: Seeing that his last bit of word was inadvertintly cut off, he asked annoyed, "Who wants to know?"
Rowen was growing more and more interested by the new faces, as the only friend he has ever had was a girl he'd known long ago but had never kept in touch with. Since then he'd become a bit of a loner. Although, he was open to people as he did origionally have a somewhat of a carefree attitude.
He awaited the boys response.

ArKiVe
July 19th, 2005, 05:24 AM
"Well obviously I do. I'm sorry if this seems a bit awkward, but I'm just looking for companions to go with on my adventure this time around. Mostly I have been by myself which was the hardest thing ithat's ever happended to me in my life." Geoffrey rubs his hair and then continues talking. "So really, i'm asking if I can go with you to wherever we'd go. I can pay you a handsome amount of money if it takes that." Geoffrey pulled out a big bundle of it looking at it is if it were pocket change.

pokegirl909
July 19th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Name: Skye
Trainer Type: Team Aqua executive
Master: master
Looks: Short blond hair. She is slim, and has dark blue eyes, which some people belive to be black. And, of course her team aqua uniform. But when she's not on duty, She wears long black dresses, that end at her ankles, and the straps are extremely skiny
Pokemon: Jolteon

Rowen Cross
July 19th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Look at all that money..." Rowen thought to himself, "I could pay for my mothers surgery and still buy like a car or something!"
He gazed at the roll with longingly, growing stares. Thoughts of taking it and running arose in his mind, but were cast out as quickly as they had reared their ugly head. He knew that would be wrong and he wanted to earn the money that he so desperatly needed.
Finally he spoke, peiring into his target's eyes as if the boy had just killed the president, "Keep your money! I don't need a cent of it! And what's more, I don't care if you come with us. Just as long as you stay out of my way."
Rowen then walked past Geoff, brutishly knocking his shoulder while passing, and decided on a nice tree truck to sit against. Closing his eye's, his Umbreon drifted near him and curled up into a ball.
"So this is a group coming together huh? Well this should be a might more interesting then my first journey." He said still in a pestered, slightly annoyed manner.

ArKiVe
July 19th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Geoffrey bit his lip and then rolled his eyes, "Alright, suit yourself." Geoffrey wasn't bothered by that slight push to his shoulder, but he was wondering why he didn't accept the money when it was up for offer. He walked towards the tree and sat down with his knee's crossed. "You know, your Mother looked sick. It may not be any of my business, but I would gladly help you out if you want. We rich folk aren't all mean and greedy you know." Geoffrey smirked and looked down, using his hands to pick pieces of grass up and twirling them around with his fingers. Geoffrey said, "I think I understand what you are going to try to do. You are going to earn the money on your own. I respect that." Geoffrey got off the ground and stood up.

Rowen Cross
July 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
OOC: I was gonna wait for other people to post but whatever.

BIC: Rowen filled with anger and hatred, but he decided against any brash actions.
"Yeah, whatever man. I don't need your money." He said while fliping himself up. Rowen suddenly felt the need to try and show off to be better left alone.
"So, you aren't talking much?" Rowen turned to the first boy he had encountered. Just then, he caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. It was a member of Team Aqua. "If there's one, there might be more..." he thought to himself. "I wonder what she wants."

OOC: There, that should leave ample opportunity for two of our rpers.

ArKiVe
July 20th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"What a rude fellow," Geoffrey grumbled not too loud to be heard. He could see a member of Team Aqua too, it looked like she was staring at Geoffrey, but it was highly unlikely. Geoffrey went up to Rowen, "If you see what I see, I suggest we detour or go and greet her."

pokegirl909
July 21st, 2005, 06:56 AM
"Ug.. boys.." Skye muttered, as two boys, were glancing at her. "I wonder what they want?" Skye walked to them, her head held high.

"What do you want?" She sneared, her eyes traveling from boy to boy, picking up details about them both.

OCC: I can't do much. Myrrh hasn't said I could join yet.

Myrrh
July 21st, 2005, 02:04 PM
(OOC:Everyone Accepted!!)

BIC:

I see the girl who the two boys are talking to and decide to introduce myself,

"Hello, there, my name is Myrrh, whats yours?

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
"I should be asking you the samething." Rowen sneared right back. "Where's the rest of your gang?"
Rowen had had a bad run-in with the members of team aqua before, so he stayed on guard while asking her. Finally his companion, Umbreon, woke to stand and dash directly infront of his trainer. It snarled while the two waited for an answer.
"Oh, and by the way, my name is Rowen Cross." he said admiring the girls looks and taking her hand into his. "What is your name?"
She was older than the other boys and much more interesting. This journey thing was looking more and more exciting.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, and no I'm not coming on to you. I just thought it would spicen things up a little.

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
OOC: Funny stuff.

BIC: Geoffrey admired her looks even, she gave him a heartache. People could tell that he liked her just because of him blushing so much when he looked at her. Geoffrey was really shy, he thought it was a genetic thing.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:07 PM
Name:Kuro(it means Black)
Trainer Type: breeder/trainer((but not gym..sort of like brock))
Breeder? Or Master?:breeder
Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/littelblondsnipper/anime/Lain01.jpgPokemon: A purple flamed Rapidash
History: her mom was a water breeder and her dad was a fire breeder.

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 11:11 PM
OOC: What is with the purple fire types?!?
Just kidding, always welcoming new members.

Rowen saw the boy blushing, but couldn't stop thinking of the beautiful mystery girl.
"Don't stare!" he said as if he was some kind of bodyguard. He turned and stared at the girl with soft eyes, getting closer and closer to her face until there lips were but inches apart, still holding both of her hands in his.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:12 PM
Kuro and Shiro(means white)her Rapidash sat under a tree.Kuro brushed so black hair from her face as she stroked Shiros back.Her black eyes watched Shiro's flames dancing.She gazed into Shiros dark green eyes with her own pair and gave her a hug"your the best"she wispered.

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
Geoffrey looked at Kuro oddly as if he'd seen an angel. "Excuse me for the line, but are you an angel? I can't belive your standing next to me..."

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 11:28 PM
Just when he was about to touch lip to lip with the member of Team Aqua, Rowen saw Geoff talking to another, older, more beautiful girl. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He rushed to her and knelt down to hold her hands in his and look into her perfect eyes.
"So I'm Rowen Cross, what's your name?" he said with a soft, calming tone.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Kuro looked at them and ay Shiro who only shook her head"im Kuro"she said backing up closer to Shiro who rested her head on Kuro's shoulder.Kuro stayed quiet after that looking at bouth of them.

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 11:34 PM
"So I love your rapidash, I really don't want to touch it though. Last time I did, my hand looked like it had been barbequed for dinner. Do you want to go some place else? I mean there's going to be tons of other girl's gathering around here and i'm pretty sure they are going to be occupied with Rowen over there...." Geoffrey looked at him with a quick glance and put his attention back on her.

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Hey! Take it easy! I was just trying to welcome the girl..." Rowen said.
"Do you want to travel with me?" He asked while taking her hand once again. He'd always been a bit of a ladies man, and his old habbits seemed to be resurfacing.

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
Geoffrey got jealous of Rowen when he took her hand. It was pretty obvious that he had the biggest crush in the world on this girl and wanted to know her better. Geoffrey just made a slight frown and walked away to a tree only about 6 meters away.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:43 PM
She blushed and Shiro nuged Kuro's cheek"im sorry but i didn't get your name"she said looking at Geoffrey.Her eyes shifted back to Rowen as she looked at him with a confused look on her face.Shiro stood up and Kuro put the hand that was resting on shiro's back at her side.Shiro walked and stood between kuro and the boys shooting glares at them,the flaming mane and tail growing larger.

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 11:45 PM
He said while under the tree in a faint but able to hear voice, "My name's Geoffrey. You can call me Geoff or Geoffrey if you prefer. Both work for me. I never caught your name either, what is it?"

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 11:48 PM
"So it's a battle you want, is it?" Rowen said with confidence. "Even more exciting. Although I have no interest in one, sorry Rapidash." He swerved around to stand next to Kuro.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:51 PM
"kuro"she replyed smilingas she looked at Geoff.But turned to see Rowen and roled her eyes standing up.She walked over to Geoff and held out her hand"yoroshiku onegaishimasu,Geoff"she said

ArKiVe
July 21st, 2005, 11:54 PM
"I'm not that well at speaking Japanese, but uh same to you?" Geoff said with a weird face. Geoffrey took her hand and smiled. "Thanks for coming over here, it means a lot more than what you think to me."

Rowen Cross
July 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
"Ouch, burned..." Rowen uttered with his head down. "Sorry we got of to a rough start Kuro. Will you join us though? As much as I don't want to admit it, we're kind of turning into a group. So what do you say?"
Rowen held out his hand.
"And by the way, the name's Rowen if you were too caught up in the moment to hear it before." He said with a snicker.

shadowolf~foever
July 21st, 2005, 11:59 PM
"no problem and im glad you at least knew what i was speaking"she said Shiro came up and nudged her pocket."oh im sorry shiro"she dug in her pocket for a moment and pulled out a pokeblock"here"she said holding it out for her rapidash who ate it happily.She looked back at Rowen"whatever"she said shruging.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
Geoffrey offered her a spot next to him. "So, is Rapidash your only pokemon?" He said trying to make conversation. He was never really that well at speaking to girls, but he wanted to speak to her so bad he would say anything to keep a steady conversation going.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
"well the only one with me but i have plenty as pets at home.I have a big family and we have a ranch there"she said stroking Shiro's mane."her name is shiro,it means white"she said sitting by him.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Oh alright. I have some at a friend of ours, a Professor that's related to our family. I live in a Mansion mostly when I'm not traveling around, i'm rich but I don't show off my money. If you ever need some though, i've got plenty." He smiled at her and couldn't take his eyes off her, it was something uncontrollable..."Shiro, that's a good name. I hope my pokemon make friends with your pokemon and that we get to know each other better eh?" Geoffrey forgot that he never let go of her hand and blushed.

OOC: Well this is my last post for tonight.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
((nighty night))She smiled watching him."carful i just might have to take you up on that offer some day"she saidblushing as shiro looked at her with a disapruving(**** spelling) look,but kuro didn't pay any mind to her.

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 12:22 AM
OOC: Peace man. See you tomorrow.

BIC: Rowen stood stunned. The girl completely ignored him.
"Hey, are you listening!? Look if there's something you don't like about me than tell me to my face!" He snarled. Finally remembering his manners he sprang to the two of them.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you Geoff, I guess I get a little caught up when there's a beautiful women involved..." He looked straight up into the air and the clouds shifted to resemble his one and only friend from his childhood. Her face smiling, much like his now.
"And I'm sorry I was so rude to you Kuro." He seemed to be coming back to reality. "Forgive me."

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 12:28 AM
"its not that I dont like you"she said pulling her eyes from Geoff and looking at Rowen"just there are two meny of'you' is all"she said "and ummm your forgiven i guess"she said and took somthing off her wrist and held it out to him"its a friendship bracilet"she said looking at the red,black,and purple colors.

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 01:03 AM
"Uh, a friendship braclet?" He said. He'd never had a "friend" since so long ago. "Thank you, I won't ever take it off." Rowen said, putting the band around his wrist. He started emptying his pockets in a mad rush to try and find something. "I know I have something here somewhere, to repay you... but where is it?" His pockets wound up with nothing. "I guess I don't have anything to give but my friendship. But you have to believe me, I'm a good guy once you get to know me." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
It was shifting from day to night quickly, and the woods aren't the safest place at that time. "Let's get to the Poke Center, we'll figure out where to go from there."
He walked over to the member of Team Aqua. "I don't think I ever got your name, miss." Rowen said, wrapping his arm around her and smiling.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 06:53 AM
Geoffrey looked at the both of two not saying a word and then looked off to the side. "Yeah I guess we should get to a Poke Center." Geoffrey rubbed his eyes, he hadn't got much sleep the previous nights. Geoffrey got up and passed the Team Aqua girl not even making eye contact and she looked at him like she'd lost her charm on men. Geoffrey only spontaneously chooses one girl at a time, the only girl before was someone who was after his money and he didn't take too well of liking that. Unlike Rowen, he wasn't a ladies man. He could almost get no one, not because he was ugly or anything, just because everyone disliked him for a reason or two. Geoffrey sighed and continued walking to the pokecenter and entered. "Nurse Joy?" he said standing by the front desk.

"Yes?"

"Can you..possibly put me in a pokeball and heal me up?"

She giggled and said, "No sir. These are meant for Pokemon and Pokemon only. I'd like to have you in my pokeball though." She giggled again.

"Right.." he mumbled under his breath.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 08:54 AM
Kuro stood up and looked at Rowen"good we can be friends"she said as she and shiro walked twords the Pokemon Center"maby i can have mom send some of her cake and some treats for you too shiro"Kuro said resting her hand on shiro's head as she walked beside her.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 08:58 AM
Geoffrey walked to the pokecenter and sat down. A man in a black suit walked in and came up to him "Are you Geoffrey Baudelaire?"

"Yes, why?"

"I am afraid to inform you of an extremley unfortunate event...Your parents have died."

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
Kuro walked in and saw Geoff talking to some man and put Shiro in her purple pokeball to get healed and walked up to Nurse Joy."how was your day"Kuro asked

"Fine,it seems alot of poeple need to take better care of there pokemon thou"she said taking Shiro's pokeball from Kuro.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 09:29 AM
Geoffrey walked by Kuro showing her a saddening look, it would almost make anyone cry or feel as bad as they did. Geoffrey was just told his parents died in a tragic accident and that practically that was his only family he had. His brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, everyone was in that house except him.

EDIT: If I make any mistakes when writing sorry, i'll most likely edit it.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Kuro looked at him and the smile on her face vanished as she studie Geoffs face."What..who"she looked over at the man he was talking to before and back at Geoff.She gave him a hug"what happend"she asked

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
((ok i am only posting twice to say: ANYONE HOME????))

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
(yeah im home sorry)

Geoffrey said, "My parents just died..."

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Hearing the sad news, Rowen walked up to the saddened boy. Standing infront of him, he said, "So what are you so down about, just because you lost someone you loved?" He awaited a response from the boy.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
"oh"Kuro replyed quietly and looked down.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Not just one, my whole family and everyone I ever knew that was close to me." He shook his head. "All I've got now is tons of money and a mansion to myself and all the other thing's i'll be inheriting."

pokegirl909
July 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
OCC: Ha! Copy of the movie/book... Ha again!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. i'm grounded, and i'm not suposed to be on dce computer.. :P

BIC:
"The names Skye. And Team Aqua? Oh, they aren't here. I'm on vacation," Skye told him, noticing another girl, which Rowen was now talking too. "So thats how you play huh? Find a girl you like, and then you dump her once you find some one lovelier? Watch it, or you'll be sorry. Oh, hi Myrrh. Nice to meet you." Skye stuck her tounge out at Rowen.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
((ok that dosent sound half bad))kuro had to stop from laughing,it wasn't the time or place."whel you still have us"she said

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
(OOC: Haha, yeah just a little lol)

Geoffrey started to get serious, "What the hell are you laughing at?" Geoffrey stormed off seeing as they don't care. He went to lose himself in the forest and succeeded in doing his dullard task.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
"I had to spend time with my dad"she said to herself hitting her self as she started to fallow him but whent over to Nurse Joy to get her pokeball back.She started to fallow agend but stoped at the door and shook her head and sat in a near by chair resting her head in her hands.

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 03:45 PM
Rowen ran to find him. He did just that after a while, noticing him standing to the side of him.
"Get up." Rowen said calmly. "I don't feel sorry for you at all."
His hate inside him for the boy was almost overwhelmed by the thoughts of pity. He remembered all he'd lost and all he didn't have left. But it wasn't Rowen to ever show compassion when it came to something like that.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
"You know what you've got on my last nerves and all i've been is nice to you. You still have your mother, I have no one. I even offered you money to help her. I don't respect buttholes like you trying to give me a machoman talk so get out of my sight." Geoffrey pushed him away and started walking in another direction.

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
Rowen quickly exploded and grabed him into a hold.
"Calm down!" he screamed.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
Geoffrey gutted him in the arm with his elbow. "Keep your hands off of me," he said. He continued walking.

Rowen Cross
July 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
"Look punk, you need to shape up!" Rowen said angrily.
"Fine whatever, but eventually you have to move on." In a rush he turned toward the Poke Center and started walking.

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Kuro turned the pokeball in her hand stood up and walked out side."come on out shiro"she said and watched as her rapidash appered."what did I do"she asked hugging shiro's neack"lets go" she said and they walked into the trees.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Geoffrey shouted at the top of his lungs, "Punk? Eventually I will but not today and not tomorrow because I doubt i'll be like the happiest little elf once I move on." Geoffrey picked up a rock and threw it at him.

(OOC: Lol, sorry about rock, I just thought that was hillarious)

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
((this is fun to read))

She heared Geoff shouting and looked at shiro who just nuged her cheek.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
(Haha yup it is indeed.)

Geoffrey took a big breath and let it out. "There are things in live that aren't fair..I guess this just one of them." He sighed and sat down. He started to cry a tear drop for everyone he loved, his parents, everyone. (darn i cant think)

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
She saw Geoff and walked over.She sat by him but stayed quiet.Shiro fallowed and layed on the other side of her.Kuro rested her hand on shiro's back while looking at her nees.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
Geoffrey tried to hide the tears coming down his cheeks but he couldnt, they just kept coming. "Why are you here..."

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 04:56 PM
"becouse i care"she said but her eyes stayed on her knees.

ArKiVe
July 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Geoffrey looked at her, "But you laughed when I mentioned their death....How could you care...?"

shadowolf~foever
July 22nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
"it was the way you said it"she said pulling her nes closer to her and resting her head on them"I wasn't laughing at you or them"she said and closed her eyes and turned her head away from him.

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 08:08 AM
"Ah, I'm really sorry, I thought...yeah. You know you're pretty much the only one who really does care and I want you to know even though it's been a short time that I care for you a lot and I think I love you..." Geoffrey said blushing.

shadowolf~foever
July 23rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
She burried her face deeper into her nees to hide the blush that spred across her face.((I am sorry for all bad spelling and grammer i just woke up))

Latias_fan
July 23rd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Here is mine:
Name:Psychic
Trainer Type:Psychic
Master
Looks:Has a kimono that is blue with a purple eye on the back.Hair is blond.
Pokemon:Abra
History:Mom & Dad doesn't care about pokemon.She is the only psychic trainer in her family.She is part of Team Psychic which is used for good

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
(haha it doesnt matter)

Geoffrey put his arm around her and pulled her in close. He kissed her on the cheek and kept holding her for a long time.

shadowolf~foever
July 23rd, 2005, 11:34 AM
she put her arm around him and rested her head on his shoulder"im sorry"Kuro said quietly. Shiro watched them watchfuly from her place laying down them fell asleep.

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Geoffrey smiled, "You know I knew from the first time I saw you that you were the girl I always wanted. I don't know how I did but it seems like its working out."

shadowolf~foever
July 23rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
She smiled and nodded."yeah I gues it is"she said quietly and put the sleeping shiro in her poky ball.

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Yeah...Are you getting tired? I mean we could head back to the pokecenter and ask for the nearest place to stay. We could rent a room or something, I'm dieing to sleep on a bed. If you want to stay here though we could, I quite enjoy having you in my arms. It feels really special..." Geoffrey kissed her again.

Latias_fan
July 23rd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Ok what are we supposed to do?

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:38 PM
OOC: I don't know where you are and stuff lol. Other people should be responding besides me and shadowolf~foever, but yeah idk why.

Rowen Cross
July 23rd, 2005, 12:41 PM
OOC: Ok, this is starting to go a little far in a direction I don't like. I think I'm out for now. I'll come back when it starts to be about the rp and not the two of you(was not said offendingly).

shadowolf~foever
July 23rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
((what Geoff said ))
"lets go ask Nurse Joy where to stay"she said and stood up

Latias_fan
July 23rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Ok sorry.I'm Sleeping at the Pokemon Center.

Myrrh
July 23rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
(OOC: I changed the age in my first post)

BIC:

"Well, Skye, would you like to join me for a walk?" I ask, my eyes looking into hers.......

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Rowen Cross: Yeah well sorry, just seems like the RP is dieing and not many other people are posting to make some Role Playing action really.

BIC: "Alright." Geoffrey walked back to the PokeCenter and found a girl sleeping. "Mrs. Joy, who is that? She seems so familiar. Oh by the way, do you know where the nearest place to stay is?"

"Yes, its only a mile from here. You should hurry though, I heard they get overwhelmed with customers at night." Ms. Joy went back to working at her machine but remembred, "Oh sir, I think the girl who is sleeping just came to stay for a while. Maybe you should take her along with you to the hotel."

Geoffrey nodded and said to Kuro, "It's only a mile away from here."

Myrrh
July 23rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
(OOC: Um, I thinks he is right, should I close it? I need your opinion.....)

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
OOC: Ask the others, if they agree i'll agree. Most RP's never last anyways.

Myrrh
July 23rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
(OOC: True, well, lets wait for the others opinion about this then, so until then NO POSTING)

Latias_fan
July 23rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
I think you should keep this open.I'm starting to like it.

Myrrh
July 23rd, 2005, 02:57 PM
(OOC: Okay then, I will not close it, but....I need 2 more opinions.....)

pokegirl909
July 23rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
OCC: Lets see... I have no idea. I'm leaving for a week, so I won't be able to do this. *shruggs*

Latias_fan
July 23rd, 2005, 06:04 PM
Oh that is too bad(though it is for one week).

Rowen Cross
July 23rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
OOC: Hey I'm all for keeping it open, I just didn't like where it was going. It's like dying in the sense that, like Geoff said, nobody's posting in it. I've seen alot of rps last for over a year and I think this was a good idea for one. But we need to agree to commit to posting more than just once every few days. If we do decide to continue though, we should close this and start a new thread because we've cluttered this one up with enough spam and OOC's. If you do decide to keep going then by all means I'll join and post frequently. -AJ

Latias_fan
July 24th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Ok.Uuuuugggghhhh.:( I was really liking this one.

Myrrh
July 24th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I am keeping this one open!!
but, people, please, Dont spam!!

Latias_fan
July 24th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Sorry.(Message too,too,too short.)

Myrrh
July 24th, 2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: Now, we can start to RP again! ^-^!!

BIC:

"Um, SKye, I must tell you something, I am....In love with you..." I then turned a bit red....

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Geoffrey fell silent for a while seeing as Kuro did too. He watched Myrrh tell Skye something. Geoffrey took a walk in the forest and was interupted by an old lady walking on a dirt path.

"Young man, you will come with me to the well won't you?"

Geoffrey became stale and surprised and didn't know what to say.