PDA

View Full Version : Eyuzo Legends

Naito
July 16th, 2005, 10:59 AM
In a region known as Eyuzo, only Pokemon live there.No human ever heard of Eyuzo, but Pokemon heard of it, some live there, some don't.Some Pokemon build small towns and citys there.While other Pokemon build large citys.But, a small band of Pokemon decided to eliminate every pokemon in Eyuzo except themself.These Pokemon call themself The Dark Pokemon.The band of Pokemon slowly grow larger and larger.

After there was only 10 towns and citys safe, the Pokemon started fighting back, however, they lost most of the time.When it looked like The Dark Pokemon were going to succed, a small band of Pokemon appeared and defeated The Dark Pokemon, using a underground railroad system, the band of Pokemon sent The Dark Pokemon to other regions, banished from Eyuzo for life.

The Pokemon of Eyuzo, rebuilt Eyuzo.However, when the region of Eyuzo was least defended, a new group of Pokemon attacked Eyuzo trying to destroy the entire region.Now, several Pokemon, are living in peace, in one of the citys or towns of Eyuzo that is not yet attacked.When the city or town is attacked, the Pokemon started to protect Eyuzo.You are one of the Pokemon protecting Eyuzo.

Name:
What Pokemon Are You?:
Personality:
Appearence:
History:

Name: Josh
What Pokemon Are You?: Scyther
Personality: Hates most humans for a reason, is quiet, and sometimes calm.
Appearence: About a inch larger than the normal Scyther, crimson red eyes, and the scythes are a little larger than normal.Also, body color is dark green insted of lime.

History: At the age of 6 Josh was captured by a trainer, but escaped by the age of 8.After that, he hated most humans.He is a pokemon that lives in Middle Leaf Village, in the center of Emerald Forest, which is near another town in Eyuzo called Mizuho Village.

pokegirl909
July 16th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Name: Skye
What Pokemon Are You?: Multras (If not, Umbreon)
Personality: Hates humans, and talk of them. She is very unfriendly, but if you know her really well, she is a bit friendlier to you.
Appearence: All in all, very normal, but if you anger her, her body will turn to blue flames, also when she nevous, scared, or flirting, she will also turn blue.
History: Skye's mother was the legendary Multras, but she has no father. When 12, her mother died in an attack, which is why she is protecting Eyuzo. Her best friend, left after the attack, and went to the Johto region. Skye hates other girls for this fact, and is proud that she is still here.

lilmiromi
July 16th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Hey, can I join?

Name:Vince
What Pokemon Are You?:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Mewers/houndor.gif
Personality:Vince is very dark and mysterious. Occasionallly, he'll speak his mind, but only if need be. Otherwise, he's as quiet as possible.
Appearence:The only difference he has from other Pokemon of his species (houndour) is a white spot on his head.
History:Vince grew up without parents to love and nurture him. He hates and/or envies those who did. His theory is that his parents were part of The Dark Pokemon and just didn't want him to know. He is on this journey to find out his past.

Naito
July 16th, 2005, 11:40 AM
You both can join, and Pokegirl909, you spelled Moltres wrong.We only need 1 more person to join, then, we'll rp!

Yami's Girl
July 18th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Name:Flare
What Pokemon Are You?: A Purple Charizard
Personality:Caring and fun loving, she is brave and does most anything for her friends and family.
Appearence:Violet eyes and purple skin, a black flame on tail, a large scar on shoulder, and a metal band on her tail.
History:As a Charmander, she and her family lived with a band of Charizards. Most everyone there thought the mysterious purple Charmander was a curse and they were quickly banished. Soon after banishment Flare evolved into a Charizard and one day her family was kidnapped and banded with the bands on thier tails for study. Flare boke out of the facility and flew far away, never to see her family again.

lord_of_ledgends
July 23rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Name:Slash
What Pokemon Are You?:kabutops
Personality:he would sacrafice him self for his village exept he gets angry if pushed to far
Appearence:3 inches taller than normal kabutops and shiny
History:his parents died trying to save the village and now he wants revenge

pokehunter56
July 23rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
Name: Yumi
What Pokemon Are You?: scyther
Personality: very quiet and always in thought. he never says anything unless it has real sugnificance. he occasionaly talks to those he most trust in the group.
Appearence: the same size as a normal syther, he is black except for the green strips that wrape themselfs around his wrists. he has deep blue eyes and a scare that goes down his right eye. his left blade is broken and rigid at the first three inches of it.
History: when jake was born he was as normal as could be. at the age of two a group of evil scientis captured his family and torchered and experimented on them. one of the experiments had gone terribly astray and turned his apperance to what is know. the outcome of the exeriment left three of the four scientist badly injured and allowed him to escape. he had travled many regions before entering eyuzo. he settled in the village of middle leaf. and thuse has been loyal to it.

occ: hope i can join hope my info is good enough to.

MistMermaid
July 23rd, 2005, 11:57 PM
In a region known as Eyuzo, only Pokemon live there.No human ever heard of Eyuzo, but Pokemon heard of it, some live there, some don't.Some Pokemon build small towns and citys there.While other Pokemon build large citys.But, a small band of Pokemon decided to eliminate every pokemon in Eyuzo except themself.These Pokemon call themself The Dark Pokemon.The band of Pokemon slowly grow larger and larger.

After there was only 10 towns and citys safe, the Pokemon started fighting back, however, they lost most of the time.When it looked like The Dark Pokemon were going to succed, a small band of Pokemon appeared and defeated The Dark Pokemon, using a underground railroad system, the band of Pokemon sent The Dark Pokemon to other regions, banished from Eyuzo for life.

The Pokemon of Eyuzo, rebuilt Eyuzo.However, when the region of Eyuzo was least defended, a new group of Pokemon attacked Eyuzo trying to destroy the entire region.Now, several Pokemon, are living in peace, in one of the citys or towns of Eyuzo that is not yet attacked.When the city or town is attacked, the Pokemon started to protect Eyuzo.You are one of the Pokemon protecting Eyuzo.

Name:
What Pokemon Are You?:
Personality:
Appearence:
History:

Name: Josh
What Pokemon Are You?: Scyther
Personality: Hates most humans for a reason, is quiet, and sometimes calm.
Appearence: About a inch larger than the normal Scyther, crimson red eyes, and the scythes are a little larger than normal.Also, body color is dark green insted of lime.

History: At the age of 6 Josh was captured by a trainer, but escaped by the age of 8.After that, he hated most humans.He is a pokemon that lives in Middle Leaf Village, in the center of Emerald Forest, which is near another town in Eyuzo called Mizuho Village.
name:mist
what pokemon are you?:ummmmm..........starmie
personality:like misty
appreance:like misty

Daniel-Son
July 24th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Name: Written as D4rk, pronouced as Dark
What Pokemon Are You?: Eevee - will hopefull become Umbreon during RP
Personality: Quiet and Shy, hates swimming. Mostly calm, at times is aggresive (during battles)
Appearence: Small, quick paced, red-brownish in colour, and creamish fur. Brown eyes.
History : At 9 years of age, Dark witnessed his own parents being murdered by pokemon poachers around the Sevii Islands, he escaped with his life to the Eyuzo Region and remained. He has made many friends since he had came here, and quite a few enemies. He has the hopes and dreams of becoming what his father once was - An Umbreon. His mother was an Espeon.

Alter Ego
July 24th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Another RP...urgh, I can't resist joining.

Name: Flammie
What Pokemon Are You?: Charizard
Personality: A very friendly and sensitive Pokmon Flammie hates to hurt others but can be truly fierce when he gets angry. Flammie is kind of clumsy, often knocking down smaller buildings or lighting things on fire unintentionally, events he feels awfully guilty about afterwards. He is also vey quick to blame himself when things get wrong and has been seen crying.
Appearence: Flammie is a very unusual Charizard, his skin is silvery instead of red, his fire glows white and his eyes are clear blue.
History: Formerly belonging to a small isolationist clan of Charizards, Flammie was shunned by his family for his unusual colouring and lack of killer instinct. Since then, he has been traveling around quite a bit, but finding a permanent home is not easy for a 5,7 foot firebreathing lizard. Flammie has been chased out of numerous towns for the accidents he has caused and is still looking for a new place to live in peace.

obelisk-kun
August 5th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Name:ebon
What Pokemon Are You?:gengar
Personality:he is very kind he hates fighting but will when needed.
Appearence: he's colored red instead off purple and has blue eyes
History:his family was destroyed by the shadow pokemon so he went to the jhoto region to train he came back to protect others

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Name: Sudo Woodland
What Pokemon Are You?: Sudowoodo(Might as well try something new XD)
Personality: Aggresive most of the time and won't hesitate during a fight, though he grew up a very harsh life and is expected to be cold-hearted he can be very nice.
Appearence: A mostly normal Sudowoodo. Scar striking leftward on his right eye, everytinhg his normal sudowoodo.
History: He was born a happy Bonsly when disaster struck on his hometown, it was raided by other pokemon. That was the last the last time he had seen his parents. Ever since he has wandered Eyuzo in search for a new life.

Dark Draco
August 5th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Name: Tyrant
What Pokemon Are You?: Tyranitar
Personality: Dark and selclusive, low tempered, loves to fight
Appearence: larger than normal spikes and claws, dark red instead of brownish colour
History: Tyrant was the fighter amongst his brothers and sisters, as well as the first to emerge from the earth. Tyrant quickly took to fighting the shadow pokemon and evolved first from his bretheren. Due to his premature evolution to Tyranitar, he was a different colour than the others. Tyrant soon left, for his quest for power couldn't be sated at his home.

Eig
August 6th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Name: Eiger
What Pokemon Are You?: Gulpin (maybe i'll evolve ^_^)
Personality: Calm and mysterious. Does not like to talk with other Pokemon.
Appearance: Like all Gulpins, but the yellow thing on top of his 'head' is black and if Eiger opens his eyes, his eyes are red.
History: Eiger's egg was found in Hoenn. A trainer found it, and it soon hatched, in the house of the trainer. Eiger 'instantly' escaped and rushed to the door. He escaped the house and is now a lone Pokemon.

So, can i join?

pokegirl909
August 6th, 2005, 06:18 AM
When do we start Josh? I think we have enough

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 06:25 AM
I'll let the next poster start.

Chibi-kun
August 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Wait! RP!RP!
Name: Kanta
Pokemon type: Pikachu
Apperance: Like every other pikachu except instead of brown stripes on its back and black soft tips on her ears. They're electic blue and spikey(I'll draw a pic of it when I get a chance!) She also has electic blue eyes.
Personality: Kinda klutzy and mostly hot headed(Think of Ash when he fights Misty).
Bio: Once a happy little pokemon who lived with her brother, Kanto, now rude pikachu who hates the humans for taking her brother away. Since then, she has travled all around in serch of her brother and her purpose for being here.

So... Can i join?

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 12:58 PM
You can join still.I still decided to let the next poster start the rp.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Name:Geard
Pokemon type:Rayquaza
Apperance:Like a normal Rayquaza
Personality:Fun,neutral,misunderstood
(Please join?)

GodofPH
August 7th, 2005, 01:41 PM
WAIT!!!! Can I still join?
Name: Singe
What Pokemon Are You?: Blaziken
Personality: calm most of the time, but attacks ferociously if provoked.
Appearence: A normal Blaziken with black hair instead of blonde
History: A skilled Blaziken that traveled with a Black-Belt trainer for many years until that trainer peished during some extra training on a rocky mountain. Singe made his way to Eyuzo after that. He is constantly blaming himself for his trainer's death.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Both you two can join this rp.

GodofPH
August 7th, 2005, 01:52 PM
^ I'd be glad to start it up, but what kind of pokemon are these that are trying to take over?

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks. I was hoping to join before it was too late.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 02:28 PM
The pokemon are normal pokemon, but are evil.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Good enough for me. So, anyone gonna start?

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 02:55 PM
hello anyone. come on. hello

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 03:59 PM
hello anyone. come on. hello
don't double post an that post is spam

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 05:07 PM
OOC: I'll start the rp.

IC: It seemed like another normal day for the pokemon of Middle Leaf Village, all except one.Josh is a 14 year-old Scyther.Ever since The Dark Pokemon, a gang of powerful pokemon, attacked his town, he has been training to seek out and destroy The Dark Pokemon.His journey is beginning today, as he heads out toward the outside of Emerald Forest.

Slick
August 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Geard had always been a legendary pokemon. His color the only color of his kind. The reason for this was because he was the only one left. The dark pokemon had killed his kind. He was ready to fight for them. And was determind to win.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Hey! Watch it ya big lummox!" came the squeaky voice of a Rattata from one of the smaller houses of Middle Leaf Village. "Ya nearly torched my home!"

The Rattata backed away slightly, as the object of his accusations, a tall Charizard of silvery white colour turned around to face him. This suddenly didn't seem like such a good idea.

"Sorry." the creature replied in a deep, rumbling, voice. "My tail has a life of its own, can I help you with the repairs?"

The Rattata watched the earnest expression on the giant's face, pondering the offer, but seeing how the tail was once again picking up the pace he decided against it.

"N-no th-thank you." he stammered, "I was going to renovate anyway, I'll do it on my own."

The Charizard looked slightly dissapointed "Oh, okay then." he replied with a sigh "I'll just be on my way."

As he resumed his walk through the village, feeling very guilty and remorseful for damaging the little one's home, the Charizard decided that it was better to perform his protection duties outside of town. Emerald Forest, maybe? he thought for himself, heading towards the town's edge I just hope I don't burn anything.

Yami's Girl
August 8th, 2005, 07:00 AM
A large shaodw passed over the Earth, a dragon shape. A Purple Charizard, named Flare, was flying high above the clouds, not having a care in the world.

Well, I do have a care if some think differently. she thought. Ever since the attack, I've been alone. No one eles, just me. I'll get the Darks for this.

Another large flying pokemon was flying straight at Flare, but she was lost in her thoughts and they collided.

"Ahhhhh!" In a state of shock, Flare fell to the Earth, but landed and something silvery. She quickly got up and noticed it was a silver Charizard

Another Charizard?!
"Sorry, I, uh, collided with something. I hope you're not hurt?" Flare helped the other Charizard up. "I'm Flare, by the way."

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 07:06 AM
"Oh, that's alright." the silvery Charizard replied, regaining his composure with a sheepish grin "I collide with things all the time...like that poor Rattata's house. He wouldn't even let me fix it..." he suddenly realized that he hadn't answered Flare's inquiry "Oh, I'm Flammie." Flammie said, extending one of his front paws with a broad grin.

Another Charizard. Flammie thought for himself, excitement building within him. I hope she's not from my old clan. But she couldn't, too polite for that.

"So, where are you from?" he asked, his tail swaying merrily back and forth as it always did when Flammie was happy or excited.

Yami's Girl
August 8th, 2005, 07:16 AM
"Just some Charizard group. I was bannished for my wierd coloring right before the attack. Don't ask why." Flare shook Flammie's claw. "I don't exactly remember the name, something like Craticrus or somethin'. But, anyway, were you headed somewhere? I've got nothing to do, so we can just hang out."

A Rattata ran hurriedly across the two Charizard's paths, giving Flammie a worried look. Flare chuckled slightly.

"Must've been that Rattata, huh?" The Rattata ran back to his home, now giving Flare a worried look. Flare shook her head.

Can't get just a regular look around here, I guess.

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Flammie nodded sympathetically, "My old clan kicked me out too. You've heard of it, right? Clan Baham? They think that they're the direct descendants of the father of all dragons, Bahamut, so they act all strong and fierce like they don't need help from anybody and don't need to respect anybody. I was too soft for them..." his voice trailed of.

Hearing Blaze's offer, Flammie took a brief pause.

"Well." he said doubtfully "I've kind of taken this town under my protection, but I suppose it's alright as long as we stay fairly close so I can come back when they need me to."

Flammie waved happily at the Rattata who came across the street, recieving a scared look in return which made his spirits sink a bit.

Why do they all have to fear me? he thought for himself, his tail making tentative movements as he watched the Rattata scurry of throwing another suspicious glance, this time at his new friend.

obelisk-kun
August 8th, 2005, 07:27 AM
OOC:I edited my list now, I'm a red gengar

Slick
August 8th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Geard had just been flying when he was right above two charizards. He flew down to see what they were doing and saw they were talking. He saw a scyther and decided to meet him. He flew to the ground in front of him. He llooked at the scyther."Hi, I'm Geard." He had was the last Rayquaza in the whole world.

GodofPH
August 8th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Singe was perched upon the branch of a tree, thinking about things. His death is all my fault...No, I couldn't of stopped that boulder... Singe's train-of-thought was interrupted when something large flew by the tree he was on. Singe opened his eyes and looked up. It was a Rayquaza. Not many of those around... Singe jumped from the tree and landed onto the ground. Singe looked around and saw the Rayquaza talking to a scyther. I remember when Kyo put me through Scyther training... Singe walked over to the Rayquaza and Scyther. Singe bowed and said, "Greetings, my name is Singe."

Dark Draco
August 8th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Bane is doing his regular work-out/destruction in a part of the forest. Bane stops for a moment between exercises to notice a Rayquaza fly overhead.

This can't be good...I want in on this! Bane thinks, then takes off after the Rayquaza, craches down trees and breaking boulders in the process. After a short run, although rather tired from it, Bane came to a clearing an spied other pokemon speaking with the Rayquaza. Preparing himself for anything, Bane approached the group, which consisted of the Rayquaza, a Scyther, and a Blaziken with black hair.

"This is an interesting development, whats the occasion for this to have occured? I'm Bane by the way." Bane said to the group.

shadowolf~foever
August 8th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Name:kuro
What Pokemon Are You?:purple ninetails
Personality:she is quiet but friendly
Appearence:She is slightly smaller the most ninetales and has purple fur with golden rings around her tail and on her body((like an umbreon)) and dark black eyes.
History:She was raised and trained on a volpix farm but when she evaled and took on her strange coloring her trainer abbandend her and she came here.

Slick
August 9th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Geard had never had so many people around him. They all seemed friendly enough. He smiled at the ones around him."Hi Bade and Singe. I'm Geard." He smiled soon disappeared as he thought of his past. There was no escaping it. He was the only Rayquaza left on the earth on which he lived. They had all been killed. He looked around him. His long, narrow body perfect for flying.

Dark Draco
August 9th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"It's BANE, not Bade, you overgrown lizard! And like I asked, why are we here anyway?" Bane quicky snaps at Geard.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Geard looked at Bane. He had tried to be nice. But, this pokemon had better watch it. His claws swayed in his derection. Ready to slash at him. He was not the only pokemon that was strong. And his hyper beam was legendary. Sometimes even a myth."Sorry. And we are here because this is the only city not infested by dark pokemon." Geard looked at the other pokemon.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 10:36 AM
ebon watched geard and bane bikering then sent a shadowball at geard and disappeared. he's thinking to himself "I'm bored who should a play a trick on maybe I should mess with the rayquaza he reappears to watch geard and bane bicker.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Geard heard the shadow ball and dodged it. He knew that noone really liked him. He flew up into the air. He flew above the clouds and out of reach of another shadow ball and any attack. He flew on and on. He saw a red Gengar and flew down far away from him. He sat against a tree in the middle of a forest.

GodofPH
August 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Singe watched the other pokemon argue like embeciles. This Rayquaza thought he was tough? Bah, Singe had fought stronger dragons before. Singe saw the Red Gengar and Rayquaza fighting. He scowled and jumped intothe air and sky uppercutted Geard and flicked a fireball at Ebon. Singe looked at Geard, who was now laying down in pain and at Ebon, the fireball had knocked him out of the tree. Singe said, "Now, can we get on to finding these evil pokemon?"

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC:your goodmodding GODofPH

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 05:23 PM
(Yeah, really.)
Geard didn't feel bad. He felt angry. He saw a shadow pokemon in the distance. He flew over to him. There were five with him. They surrounded Geard and started beating him to death. Geard uses the rest of his strenth to use his hyper beam. There was a huge explosion. There was a dust cloud that went above the clouds from his attack. They fell to the ground dead. He was too weak to get up. With the little strenght he had left, he scretched to let them know where he was.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 05:48 PM
actualy ebon made the ilussion of the tree and him sitting on it ebon was watching from a safe distance thinking to himself"the old ilussion trick get's them everytime".

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Geard scretched again. This time louder. His head fell. He couldn't move. His body too weak to move. He lay there. Waiting for one of the pokemon to come and help him. He sighed and fell to his cheek.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
ebon flys over grabs geard and flys back"hey dude are you okay"he says and goes to look for some potions or fruit.he thinks to himself"stupid blazeken this is all your fault".

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Geard could feel the gengars hands around him. He lifted his head up. He nodded his head. Then, purposly, he rolled out of Gengars hands and fell to the ground and landed with a thump. His body ripples by the pain.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 06:10 PM
ebon came back with a bag containing potions in one hand and a bowl of water in the other he sprayed a potion on geard then asked if he was thirsty and sat down beside him.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Geard felt the potion taking effect. He only had a little strenth regained. He stood up. He tried to fly but soon fell to the ground. Finally, he flew. But, five miles away, he crashed. He was a proud creature and didn't want any help. He didn't want others to think him weak.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Ebon looks quizicaly at geard. he flies over to geard and sprays some more potions on geard then says"please wait tell you are feeling better to take flight" he then flies off again.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Geard looks at the gengar." I'm not weak." Geard wanted him to know that before he said it. He stood up. He didn't want anymore potion. He could heal himself over time. He soon glided into a tree and dropped down some apples."I'm sorry. And I thank you for your help" He gave him the apples. He was still weak. But, he was fine.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"thank you and I never thaught that you where week"ebon glears at singe angrily and yells"what did geard ever do to you you monster"! he flys over to singe with an angry expression on his face.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Geard flew after Ebon. He fllew in front of him. He hovered in front of him. "It's ok. He's not worth it." Geard looked at Ebon. He wasn't protecting Singe, he just didn't want Ebon or anybody else getting hurt.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"fine"ebon says he flies out of town looking for someone to battle he was bored. he thinks to himself"who would be a wrthwhile oponet that would strengthen me".

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Geard flew with him. He was beside him."I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings back there." He looks down. He really felt bad. He wanted to make it up to Ebon somehow.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 06:55 PM
ebon wants to apoliagize to geard because he knows it was his fault singe attacked geard ebon says"Im sorry it was my fault singe attacked you".

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Geard should have known. But, he was not mad. Ebon was the one that had hit him with the dark ball."It's ok. I use to be like that. Friends?" He looked into Ebon's eyes. Deeply looking into his soul. Singe was a stupid unconsiderate pokemon.

obelisk-kun
August 10th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"yes freinds"ebon says he was feeling mad at singe but even more mad at him self"could you take thhese potions"he says then hold up the sack containing the potions.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Geard looks at the potions."Sure. Of course I can take them." Geard grasped them with his hand. He held them tightly. So they wouldn't fall. They were firmly held. Geard couldn't stop thinking about the horrible Singe.

GodofPH
August 10th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Singe said, "Hrrmmph, its your fault your own fault you are weaklings." Singe eyed the oncoming Shadow pokemon and he ignited his wrists, ready for battle.

Slick
August 10th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Geard had heard his comment. But ignored it. He kept on flying. He was beside Ebon. He looked at him and smiled.

Zappa's Pichu
August 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
neat idea , tranitar! But why a weird japanse name 4 your region?

obelisk-kun
August 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"hey moran,you missed me and hit an ilussion and if geard was aware of the attack he would of easily dodged it and knocked you out with hyper beam"ebon says glaring at singe then he pust him to sleep with hypnosis and uses dream eater on singe.

Slick
August 11th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Geard heard Ebon's words. He decided to help him. But, he wouldn't use much of his strenth. He looked at Singe and used hyper beam. It was powerful enough to hurt Singe badly. But, he had barely any strenth put into it.