PDA

View Full Version : The Shiny Clones

Abskull
July 16th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah... this is another trainer-like-adventure story... but I like these!^^ Hopefully other people do too!
-------------------------------------------------

There has been a terrible problem. An evil organization (Gleaming Knights) has created clones of Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Mew, and Jirachi. These aren't normal clones, these are shiny clones. The shiny clones are much more powerful than the normal legendaries. It is your job to catch the shinys and save the normal legendaries from harm and stop the Gleaming Knights.

-------------------------------------------------

Name:
Appearence:
Pokemon: (up to six, and they can be fully evolved, but please try to keep your team not too powerful)
Shiny: (which shiny are you going to catch?)
Personality: (optional)
RP Sample: (so I can see if you're literute enough, but if I know you well, you don't have to do this.)

Note: Once all the shinys have been chosen, I will accept no more forms.

Name: Naoki Ishimaru
Appearence: http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/madhattergirl/1094235890_eadventure.JPG
Just take away the ferret.
Pokemon: Absol (Ryu), Camerupt (Yamada), Claydol (Kurokawa), Misdreavus (Sei), Flygon (Shimizu), Lapras (Ayumi)
Shiny: Entei
Personality: Quiet at first, but once you get to know her, she's really nice and sweet.

Yami's Girl
July 18th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Name:Emily Mueller
Appearence:Blonde hair, violet eyes, 5' 2", tattered jean shorts, black sneakers, and a flame shirt
Pokemon: Purple Charizard[Flare],Houndoom[Darkness], Tyranitar[Rage], Shiney Vaporeon[Hydro],Dragonite, Salamance
Shiny:Mew
Personality:I'll post this later.
RP Sample: (I hope you don't mind that I post this from a another RP I'm in.)
I sat on a stone bench outside a lush forest.Hydro, my Vaporeon materialized from it. "Been busy?" I asked. She stuck up her nose and sat on the bench beside me. She sat like a queen. I rolled my eyes. Hydro saw this and gave me a Hydro Pump, knocking me off the bench. "Crabby ,today?" She snorted and jumped off the bench. A trainer came up to me. He was wearing a fire printed bandana and tie die shirt. As for his pants, they were beat up. "Wanna battle?" He asked. Hydro looked at me hopeful. "Sure. A warm-up never hurt anyone."
Hydro stood at the ready and the trainer grabbed his pokeball. "Go! Swellow!" A Swellow, with black wingtips, appeared infront of him. "Hydro Pump!" Hydro jumped and released a jet of water towards Swellow. "Dodge!" Swellow flew in the air. "Again!" I shouted. Hydro used Hydro Pump on the ground to propel herself and once close enough in the air to Swellow, released another Hydro Pump. With a start Swellow was caught off-guard and hit. Hydro landed as did Swellow, only on his back. Swellow quickly recovered as his trainer shouted:"Drill Peck!" My eyebrows raised. Hydro just stood there.
I thought madly. Swellow was powering up its attack. Think! Then it hit me. Swellow was now charging towards Hydro. "Use Aurora Beam!" A rainbow ball appeared in Hydro's mouth. It got bigger and bigger. Swellow was almost on top of her. "Now!" The rainbow ball turned into a beam and hit Swellow directly on his stomach. Swellow flew back into his trainer.
"Your good," said the boy. "But I'll be back!" Hydro snorted. "Nice Job, Hydro."

Trainer Kat
July 18th, 2005, 05:55 AM
OOC: Sorry this is kind of sparse, I'll edit it later...I thought I would have time before my doctor's appointment, but I didn't...

~*EDIT*~ Sorry that took so long, work went over on account of the game getting delayed. So sorry.

Name: Kat
Appearence: http://www.kageuniverse.com/smagic/gallery/2004_illust/acadamy_girl_bg.jpg (none of the art stuff...found at www.kageuniverse.com)
Pokemon: Meowth (Yuri), Rhydon, Charmeleon. Will steal more Pokemon.
Shiny: Raikou
Personality: Dark and mysterious, smooth at conversation so people won't suspect her of theft. She often doesn't hang around people, and won't travel with them, incase they find out how her Pokemon collection grows.
RP Sample: (This is from a different RP)

Karin pressed up against a row of high-tech machinery. She could feel the cold metal through her clothes. Quickly, she pulled the hood on her cape up, to the point where it covered her hair and cast a shadow over her eyes. Unless someone was an expert, she wouldn't be found out from just her nose and mouth.
She crept to the next shadowy area and hid. She had to be careful when she wasn't hidden by the darkness. She scrutinized the area. Bingo. Her destination was straight ahead-a shelf full of PokeBalls. There was a table next to the shelf, but besides that, nowhere else to hide.
I'm going to have to be careful if I'm going to pull this off, Karin thought. She crawled under the table, then looked around to make sure no one was around. The coast was clear. She pulled herself out and scanned the rows of PokeBalls. Carefully, she selected a PokeBall from the second row and plucked it off its perch.
"Hopefully the Professor doesn't miss you too much, little guy," she said, kissing the opening mechanism of the PokeBall. Karin turned. She heard footsteps scuffling. She smirked. Piece of cake, she thought, quickly getting out of the lab.
She pulled her hood down. "Let's see what I got," she said. She kissed the opening mechanism again and released the Ball's contents. A Meowth stood before her. Karin looked pleased. "A little thief...just like me," she said, ruffling the fur on top of Meowth's head. She placed an iron clasp around the Meowth's tail. "Let's see...how about a name for you..." she said. She pondered it for a minute before snapping her fingers. "How about Yuri?" she asked the Meowth. The small cat yowled in agreement.
Karin smiled. "Well then, Yuri, let's go find another easy steal," she said, laughing.

angel
July 18th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Name: Isis
Appearence: Me (http://www.jcamberlyn.com/images/clamp.jpg)
Pokemon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umberoen and Pikachu
Shiny: Celebi
Personality: Sweet, kind, mean when i have to be, makes freinds easily.
RP Sample: "that looks hard" One of my freinds said backing up and backing up into a boy around our age. "SOrry" She said her face flushed. "It's ok" he said with a toothy white smile. "ok Nancy your turn" I said pulling her on the dance remix machine. "Come on Nancy beat Isis" My other freind said. "SHe's all ready beat me" My othe freind said. The music began. THe machine's light said we had to do: Right right down left center right. I did Right, right up right left. My freind did Right, right, Down, lef center and left. "You are the winner" the machine said to Nancy. "You beat me" i said laughing. "Yes i did" Nancy said laughing too.

Myrrh
July 18th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Name: Jin
Appearence: Brown, spiky hair, black jeans, a red shirt under a black vest, a Red headband, and a Indigo bag.
Pokemon: Pichu, Dragonite, and Azumarill
Shiny: Jirachi
Personality: Very nice, a flirt, always does a task given to him, extremely loyal to his friends, likes to talk, and loves to battle.
RP Sample:

I walked through the door, "PokeBreeder Galore!" was written in big, red neon letters on the front of the store, I entered only to be greeted by my boss, Mr. Kiyo. "Get to work!!" he said, I was on my break.

"Um, Im on a break..." I replied with a semi-sarcastic look.

"Fine, but hurry up and get back to work!!" he said, and with that, exited the store, looking for more supplies for the store.

"Man, I cant wait to go home! Only *Looks at watch* 4 hours to go.....Hmm.....Well, at least I get $3000 an hour.....*Sigh*...but wish the boss wasnt so mean.....I need to get out of this town.....

Hazard7
July 18th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Name: Hazard
Appearence: http://members.lycos.co.uk/reymysterio619/NewHazard.gif
Pokemon: Eevee, Onix, Nidoking, Flygon, Tailow, Sentret
Shiny: Suicune
Personality:Hazards a great lad and he like having fun with Eevee and people. He loves Eevee so much and always feels sad about his parents sometime. Hazard is good making a cup of teas for his grandparent but when Hazard goes out for his journey with Eevee, his grandparents pokemon, Mr. Mime will help their company.
RP Sample: I lost it somewhere. :/

Super_Lawliet
July 18th, 2005, 02:14 PM
This sucks....I wanted to join and now I can't.....*leaves sadly*

Myrrh
July 18th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I walk toward the TV where a news bulletin was announced:

"Evil Shiny Legendaries are on the loose!!! Someone needs to capture them!!"

"(Hmm....Maybe I can catch one of them, preferably Jirachi.....)" A smile grew unto my face.....

Shiney
July 18th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Name: Ivan
Appearence: Your typical Metagross, however, his colors are different. Namely, he's shiney, and much stronger than ordinary metagross.
Pokemon: Metagross! XD
Shiny: (N/A)
Personality: (optional)

Abskull
July 18th, 2005, 08:24 PM
This sucks....I wanted to join and now I can't.....*leaves sadly*

Hey you! Get back here! I'll let you join! But if you want to, the only other shiny Pokemon I can give is Mewtwo, sowwy.

RP Sample: "that looks hard" One of my freinds said backing up and backing up into a boy around our age. "SOrry" She said her face flushed. "It's ok" he said with a toothy white smile. "ok Nancy your turn" I said pulling her on the dance remix machine. "Come on Nancy beat Isis" My other freind said. "SHe's all ready beat me" My othe freind said. The music began. THe machine's light said we had to do: Right right down left center right. I did Right, right up right left. My freind did Right, right, Down, lef center and left. "You are the winner" the machine said to Nancy. "You beat me" i said laughing. "Yes i did" Nancy said laughing too.

And uhh... please capitalize your "I"'s ^^.

And also, Myrrh, please don't start yet without my confromation ^^;!

Super_Lawliet
July 19th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Name: Rayne Kenia
Appearence:Clickie (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/gw_ranger1.jpg) Just take away the bow. If ya can't see it, pm me
Pokemon: (Snickers) Grovyle, (Tic-Tac) Milotic, (Mr.GoodBar) Cyndaquil, (100 Grand) Blastoise, (M&M's) Pikachu, (BabyRuth) Charizard
Shiny: Mewtwo
Personality: Interact with her and you'll find out
RP Sample: ......*slips the owner a twenty* ^_^;;

Ok so I named my Pokemon after candy....it outta get a laugh or two ^_^;

angel
July 19th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Hey you! Get back here! I'll let you join! But if you want to, the only other shiny Pokemon I can give is Mewtwo, sowwy.

And uhh... please capitalize your "I"'s ^^.

And also, Myrrh, please don't start yet without my confromation ^^;!

Oh sorry. I'm always doing that for some reason.

Trainer Kat
July 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Humm...I just wanted to say that I have completed my sign up. ^^

Shiney
July 20th, 2005, 10:18 AM
OOC: I was just a bit curious, abskull, when do you plan on starting? I can't wait. ^_^

Myrrh
July 20th, 2005, 01:33 PM
(OOC: Sorry abskull......T_T....)

Abskull
July 20th, 2005, 04:48 PM
OOC: LET'S BEGIN!!!

Naoki looked around and waited.
"Stupid Kuroda! Always being late!" she fumed. She kicked a rock and Ryu looked up at her.
"C'mon Ryu, let's go home! He clearly isn't coming!" growled Naoki. She walked off, Ryu at her heels.

Myrrh
July 21st, 2005, 01:56 PM
(OOC: YAY!!! ^-^!!!)

OT(On Topic):

I decide to go take a little break for a while, so I take a stroll, when I hear someone screaming "C'mon Ryu, let's go home! He clearly isn't coming!" And I go toward the person, "Hello, whats your name, Im Jin..."

Abskull
July 21st, 2005, 03:28 PM
Naoki turned around.
"Hm? Why should I give you my name?" asked Naoki. Ryu looked up at her, and rubbed her leg.
"Absol, sol sol Ab," she said. Naoki humphed.
"Okay, my name is Naoki Ishimaru," she muttered.
"Absol," said Ryu, motherly-like. Naoki then just remembered something!
"Hey! Aren't you one of Takumi's friends?!" she asked.

Myrrh
July 21st, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Hm? No, but, I am on break, wanna go get a burger or something? Im starved!!" I then look around to see if my boss is around.....Nothing....

I then call out my Pichu and I introduce it to the Absol on the floor.

"Ryu is her name right? Well, Ryu, meet Pichu!"

Pichu then waved his hands and small sparks of electricity came out of his cheeks.....

Chibi-kun
August 3rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
....I guess i'm too late to join...aint i? T_T

Yami's Girl
August 4th, 2005, 11:01 AM
A large dragon-like shadow flew across the ground. A purple Charizard flew over the ground below her, her trainer quietly giving instructions on where to go. The trainer's name was, Emily, and she was riding on her Charizard, Flare. She looked down and saw two people talking.
"I might know them," she muttered. She pointed down at the two and Flare banked and landed right beside them. Emily jumped off and ran up to the people.
"Hi!" she said. "I'm Emily, do I know you?"