View Full Version : Signs That You May Be Too Much Of A Pokemaniac

July 16th, 2005, 11:36 AM
What would be good signs that people play/watch/see too much Pokemon? This is yet another TSR-inspired topic that I just thought of. If you think of anything, feel free to post it here.

I'll start off with a small list:

You know you're too much of a PokeManiac when:

1: The loss of your Pokemon Cartridges would be considered a major financial blow.

2: You still have the original Red and Blue Versions (that let you start a new data with all of your current Pokemon and items), despite the Coke stains on the instruction booklets.

3: You've made up the entire Pikachu Language, words, letters, and numbers, and you carry on entire conversations in fluent Pikachu, while people simply shake their heads on the street and pass by.

4: You constantly have arguments with your friends regarding what would result if two different species of Pokemon were to mate.

5: You'd give up a winning lottery ticket just to score a critical hit against another Pokemon. And speaking of which:

6: Your big dreams of what you'd do if you won ten million dollars involve turning the living room of your house into a set for a Pokemon Center, turning your backyard into a grass-themed Gym, turning the bedrooms into Pokemon-themed rooms with yours matching Red's from the origional Game Boy game, and hiring actors to dress up as Trainers and getting a scientist to mutate a Pikachu out of your cat, so you can play Pokemon for real. (and parents think kids nowadays can't get a grip on reality...)

July 16th, 2005, 11:49 AM
7: You have emotionally attached to your Pokmon in your games.
8: You have obbessions or even fall in love with the trainers in the game/anime/manga/etc
9: You try to make your own Pokmon game.
10: You're PRETTY sure Pokmon exist. XD

July 16th, 2005, 11:57 AM
11. You know all 360 Pokemon and you can say them in order
12. You can recite all the Pokemon theme songs
13. You have all the Pokemon games
14. You can play all the Pokemon games in 2 days

July 16th, 2005, 12:01 PM
15. You dream that you'll get into an accident that will cause the Real world and Pokemon world to merge into one world and dream of conquering it.

July 16th, 2005, 12:10 PM
16. You practically drown yourself in the ocean trying to find Lugia.
17. You went to Burger king every day in an effort to collect all of those gold trading cards and toys back around teh tiem of the first movie.
18. ...You did it again with the second BK promotion for Pokemon the Movie 2000.
19. You actually spent $200+ dollars for a Charizard 1st edition card.
20. You own EVERY pokemon game, whether you have the system to play it on or not.
21. You run away from home at the age of 10 on your own "pokemon journey".
22. ... the story of your run away makes national television.

July 16th, 2005, 12:15 PM
When you speak to Gengar, Bannatte etc. In the night in hopes they will bring you another Master ball for that **** Suicine...

Ichiro Miyamoto
July 16th, 2005, 12:17 PM
When you lie in bed thinking about how to defeat the elite four >_>

July 16th, 2005, 12:18 PM
[color=DarkOrchid][font=Comic Sans MS]11. You know all 360 Pokemon and you can say them in order
360? I thought there were only three hundred and eighty-something?

July 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
23: You compare the cloning experiments that go on nowadays to the one that gave birth to MewTwo.

24: You can't go 5 minutes without telling a 'there I was battling another Pokemon Trainer...' story.

25: You constantly wonder if the cast of Stargate: SG1 has ever been to the Pokemon world.

26: You make up entire charts of hit probabilities, type-associations, and attack effects in an effort to maximize your chance of winning any Pokemon battle.

27: You go into solitary confinement out of shame every time someone proves you wrong about something in Pokemon, regardless of how trivial it is.

July 16th, 2005, 12:27 PM
These are basically taken from the most obsessive things I've done XD

28.You wish the trainers who call you in G/S/C/E would actually talk to you instead of rambling about how they were SO CLOSE to catching that Weedle.

29. You own a limited edition pokemon game boy.

30. You write an essay in school about pokemon.

31. You doodle pokemon in the margins of your school papers.

32. You bring little water pokemon figurines to the public swimming pool to use as "diving rings".

Chairman Kaga
July 16th, 2005, 3:13 PM
33. You go to a school dance in full Team Rocket garb.

I'm guilty of that one.

July 16th, 2005, 7:06 PM
34. You wear pikachu underwear around the house.
35. You tried to invent your own pokemon food.
36. You called your Mom...Misty.

July 16th, 2005, 7:50 PM
you call your kitten meowth

please rate my avatar

July 16th, 2005, 8:04 PM
38. You reorganize all your pokemon card's every time you get a new one (and you spend all day doing it because you have like 800)
39. You have a long list of cheat's but would be ashamed to use one.
amazingly im barely any of these.. not even this one.

Crystal Clair
July 16th, 2005, 9:15 PM
These are some I'm guilty of
40 You're working on getting every episode of Pokemon taped even though you have some boxsets of the seasons
41 You watch pointless fillers and boring episodes all over again just because girl of the day is hot.
42 Your set up at the big screeen TV in the dark TV room in the basement is a butterfly chair next to a glass of iced tea, some cookies, the cable control and the headphones so you can listen to the Pokemon openings extra loud and sing them, ignoring the eyerolls of your nearby family members.
43 You say good night and kiss the pictures of your obsession.
44 You do detailed sketches of you and your obsession whenever you lose the computer with your galleries and you've already cut your fingers up with the scissors out of frustration of the misunderstanding world.
45 You feel guilty when eating a delicious meal or listening to a good song when you're not around pictures of your obsession because you feel bad she/he's missing the fun.
Sadly, I'm guilty of all that I posted.

July 17th, 2005, 6:00 AM
You Worship Pokemon figurines in your own private shrine

You're favorite colors are Fire Red and Leaf Green.

You believe that one day, scientists will really create pokemon and want to be alive to witness it.

July 17th, 2005, 10:59 AM
49: You've actually defeated the Elite Four 50,000,000 times, thinking that the trick actually works.

50: You've made out the entire Grand List of Pokemon Cliches and point out ones you see in every day life, despite the funny looks you get from others around you.

July 17th, 2005, 12:25 PM
51. When decide to find Pokemon in tall grass, and end up getting ticks X_x
52. When you dye your pet rat yellow and put Pikachu designs on it, and attach to a wire to make sparks fly out of it (that's just cruel >_<)

July 18th, 2005, 5:56 AM
53. You think about Pokemon all the time...

July 18th, 2005, 6:01 AM
54.when you ask ur friends to call u by ur trainer name on the games

July 18th, 2005, 7:18 AM
55: You have developed an entire religion based on the Pokemon Anime and have weekly sermons to discuss the 'scripture' of Saturday's Episode. "And Ash did say the word, and Pikachu hurled his mighty Thunderbolt at Team Rocket, and the people rejoiced. The word of Pokemon: Pika Pikachu..."

56: As a Net Nerd, and all-around God of Knowledge, you actually know more about Pokemon than you do about Lord of the Rings and Star Trek.

57: You would rally other Pokemon fans to revolution if you found out that they were going to take Pokemon off the shelves, even if it was just to make way for the next Pokemon game.

58: An announcement of a new Pokemon game is way more important news than even the results of the Presidential Election.

July 19th, 2005, 4:14 AM
59. You converted and associated every Pokemon to every god/hero in Classical Mythology, then worship them.

July 20th, 2005, 1:44 PM
I am definately a Pokmaniac - there's a store in a mall I used to go to called "PokManiacs" I would buy cards there alot ^_^

July 20th, 2005, 11:50 PM
11. You know all 360 Pokemon and you can say them in order

60. You actually know how many Pokmon there are, and you know that the number is not 360 XD

61. When you want to contact Nintendo for permission to host your own Pokmon convention. (Yes, I want to do this... I would do it if I had the money.)

July 21st, 2005, 1:11 AM
58: An announcement of a new Pokemon game is way more important news than even the results of the Presidential Election.

Of course it is >:O

You paint your nails for hours just trying to get that pikachu's eyes right.

July 21st, 2005, 1:53 AM
61. When you want to contact Nintendo for permission to host your own Pokmon convention. (Yes, I want to do this... I would do it if I had the money.) OMGOSH a pokemon convention, that would be so cool. (And actually, I don't know how many pokemon there are now... there USED to be 251.)

63. You laugh and feel nostalgic about the line, "I like shorts." (classic R/B trainer challenge)

64. You watch a japanese pokemon episode, and recognise when they start using (japanese) music from the movies.

65. ...and you can name the track and which movie it came from. ("Ahh! Why are they using Jirarudan's Theme from Lugia Bakutan in a normal episode?")

66. You own a special edition Pokemon N64.

67. ...which hasn't been opened (so you can keep it in mint condition <_<).

68. You go on a trip to Japan and spend more on Pokemon merchandise than on clothes and food.

69. You kept going to the Pokemon: The First Movie because you needed to complete your collection of movie cards.

70. ...And was extremely happy that your whole family went to see The Power Of One since you got even more Ancient Mew cards.

71. You buy a magazine just because it has Pokemon pictures in it.

72. You tape every episode of Pokemon that comes on.

73. ...even if it's a repeat (again).

74. ...and get really upset when you miss an episode.

75. You keep old cereal boxes simply because they have a Pokemon promotion on the front.

76. You buy the Dengeki Pikachuu manga, even though you can't read Japanese.

77. ...and then come back to it 4 years later when you can.

78. ...because you started to learn Japanese to read the writing (like the katakana) on the TCG cards.

79. You surf Pokemon websites and forums rather than working on that report that's due in a few days.

80. You have a dream about surfing down the side of Cinnabar Island and meeting Missingno.

(and yes, these are all based on me, sadly. :paranoid: )

Insanity Mawile
July 21st, 2005, 8:26 AM
81. You watch every single episode of Johto, even the fillers.

82. You break international law by importing PokemonManga, CDs, Comics, magazines, and such from Japan.

83. You spend consecutive days on end looking for downloadable episodes.

July 21st, 2005, 1:01 PM
84. You've caught'em all on every game
85. You restart them just to do it all again
86. You have a hat like Ash's or a bandanna like May's
87. You never leave the house without said hat/bandanna
88. You wear said hat/bandanna to class even though the school handbook explicitly says "No hats/bandannas"
89. You teach the school band to play the Red/Blue opening
90. You have the whole "That's right! I hereby declare to the Pokemon of the world" speech memorized

July 22nd, 2005, 12:27 AM
91. You have all pokedex data on pkmn memorized, including height, weight and environment
92. You know all the pkmn episodes in order
93. You fiddle around with Missingon. hopeing to cause a glitch that could open a wormhole to the Pokmon Universe through your Gameboy's display.

July 22nd, 2005, 1:14 AM
94. you have over 100 pictures of May somewhere on your PC...(guilty lol)
95. Have at least 5 reminders on your sky personal planner for anything remotely pokemon
96. You actually talk back to the pokegear phone in your head when someone rings you up

HIKER JOHN: Hi! How are you!
ME: Yeah, I'm good thanks.
HIKER JOHN: I dressed up my nidoran! It looks cuter than ever
ME: You sad man.
HIKER JOHN: Well, I gotta be going! Bye!
ME: What? You rang me

Mr Cat Dog
July 22nd, 2005, 2:46 AM
Thankfully, I'm none of these -_-

July 22nd, 2005, 3:18 AM
7: You have emotionally attached to your Pokmon in your games.
8: You have obbessions or even fall in love with the trainers in the game/anime/manga/etc
9: You try to make your own Pokmon game.
10: You're PRETTY sure Pokmon exist. XD
Oooh. 7, here. I cried for days when I gave my Politoed to a friend for a Lv100 Dragonite. He returned it for a Ledyba. Ha, I got both the Dragonite, and most importantly, my Politoed.
I'm also guilty of the Pokmon > reports one, 38, 31, 96, 28, MysteriousTrainer's, and probably more.

Tasteful Loathing
July 22nd, 2005, 3:32 AM
97. You cried during the sad bits in the Pokemon movies, no matter how many times you've seen it, and aren't afraid to admit it.
98. You almost had a breakdown when one of your games restarted itself.
99. You tried to kill your brother when he restarted one of your games. And you still hold a grudge.
100. You swear you've seen Pokemon in the park down the street.
101. You and your friend were the oldest people at the Gold/Silver PokeTour.
102. You were the only person in the crowd that knew both verses word-to-word of the Johto theme song. And sung them. Loudly.
103. ...Whilst dancing.
104. ...And you weren't ashamed whatsoever.

Ah, these are so truthful. I'm guilty of all of them. ._.;

July 22nd, 2005, 4:26 AM
105. You have a Pikachu plushie (guilty)
106. You have at least one other Pokemon plushie (guilty again, my others are Koffing and a mini Gyarados)
107. Your friends don't know which is worse: the Emergency Broadcast System or you singing "Two Perfect Girls" in your best Brock voice over and over and over...
108. Your English teacher refuses to accept the papers where you dotted all the I's with Poke Balls
109. Your notebook has more Pikachu doodles than notes
110. Your cell phone/pager's ringer is the Red/Blue opening

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 22nd, 2005, 4:43 AM
111. Every time you get a coin you feel you are one step closer to that Porygon you have been wanting for the longest time.
112. Every time you enter a graveyard you think "If only I had an Itenfinder I could find some hidden stuff."

July 22nd, 2005, 6:56 AM
113. Monotonous sounds such as water dripping or an engine idling are starting to sound like the Kanto theme song to you
114. You wish there was a PokePark in your area (guilty)
115. You run up a $200+ phone bill for constantly calling the Nintendo tip line for help on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

July 23rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
116: You go to every Pokemon Convention you can find, and dress like Pokemon Trainers...

117: ... and while there, you only quote lines from the show or games, and can carry on entire converstions doing so.

118: You've ever at one point or another been dressed like this:

119: You believe that the Pokemon Convention's giant dancing Pikachu is real and not just some guy in a Pikachu outfit.

120: With your overactive imagination, you'd rather see said Pikachu than Santa, even though you know Santa's real too.

121: You've ever imagined, at one point or another, the characters from the Pokemon series battling either this guy:

122: Or this guy:

123: ... and have made up an entire mock battle for one or both of them, detailing how our heroes would fare.

July 23rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
124. You play with your food pretending the food is Pokemon
125. When it's storming out, you think Zapdos came through the area. (She's in my area now, it's storming outside)

July 23rd, 2005, 2:49 PM
126. Ya sing Lugia's Song when it's stormy hopin' for it ta come an' calm down tha storm.
127. Ya think Groudon is havin' a hard time sleepin' when ya get Earthquakes.

July 23rd, 2005, 2:56 PM
128. You yell at the Pokemon in your pokemon games when they get confused, paralyzed, frozen, poisoned, infatuated or go to sleep and beg them to make that attack hit.(guilteh)
129. You never change your clothes..(LoL NOT guilty)
130. You've thrown a HOMEmade pokeball at an animal and try to capture it.
131. You ask your mom or dad to go to the zoo but you say "Safari Zone" instead,

Fury of Ninetales
July 23rd, 2005, 3:05 PM
128. you try to jump onto large birds in hope of flying to the next major city
129. your car is a volkswagon beetle that is painted red on top and white on the bottom (pokeball)

July 23rd, 2005, 3:05 PM
132. You carve your favorite shippings into a tree
133. You make a tape of your 2 B A Master CD and sing with it on the bus
134. Your private phone number is 765-3666 because that spells out POK-EMON
135. You wish Brock could fix the food in the school cafeteria

July 23rd, 2005, 3:30 PM
136. You memorized the entire Pokerap and can sing it without messing up.

137. You put hooks in your belt, create fake Pokeballs, and clip them to your belt.

138. You walk around singing "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was."

July 23rd, 2005, 3:49 PM
139. You set three extra places at the table in case Ash, Misty and Brock stop by your house for dinner
140. Your computer plays the Red/Blue opening when it boots up and the Hall of Fame when it shuts down

July 23rd, 2005, 8:00 PM
141:When Your Houshold Phones No Longer Ring , but Go "RING RING RING , RING RING RING, PHONE CALL, PHONE CALL!"

July 24th, 2005, 5:15 AM
Oh, I know! Something I did!

142. Since you don't have any blank tapes at home, you ask the AV techs at your school to tape Pokmon for you every morning, and you watch it in the library at recess. The AV tech at my school was *awesome*.

July 24th, 2005, 10:40 AM
143: You only join clubs that present you with three things and you have to choose one thing to join and refuse to join any other clubs.

144: You've actually designed the 'P' currency and regularly try to pass it off as real money.

145: You've actually found and played the 'official' Pokemon D20 game.

146: ...and managed to get either Greg Mangus, or Gary Giygax to DM a session.

147: You constantly pick out all of the similarities that the Pokemon series has to various movies.

148: You've been racking your brain trying to think of what Pokemon would be like if Mel Brooks made a movie based on it.

Ninja Tree
July 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM
149: Hum the bicycle song while riding a bike.

July 24th, 2005, 2:28 PM
150:When You Can Sing all The Pokemon Songs In Japanese Even Though You Don't Know Japanese.
151:When You're Posting In A Thread Called "Signs That You May Be Too Much Of A Pokemaniac"

July 26th, 2005, 5:49 AM
152. You accidentally say or think the word "Pokemon" when you meant "animal".

(152!! We're into G/S/C territory now!)

July 27th, 2005, 10:17 AM
153: You've ever imagined a character from Pokemon trying the 'Sipowicz Trick' with Team Rocket's Meowth. (Saying dou--- bag, and recording it and playing it on a loop while he's sleeping to see if he'll start calling everyone that.)

154: You've ever wondered what Pokemon would be like if Beavis and Butthead were Trainers.

155: You've ever tried to figure out who would play the characters in a live-action Pokemon movie. (I came up with Leslie Neilson for Professor Oak.)

July 27th, 2005, 11:21 AM
156. You write "English" versions of the Japanese songs (guilty)
157. You record yourself singing said adaptations (guilty again)
158. ^As the character that sings the song (very guilty)
159. ^Even though you are the opposite gender of the character (guilty; I can do a good Brock voice even though I'm a girl)

Jude Mathis
July 27th, 2005, 4:58 PM
((woo...*reads over the entire list...and spends two hours doing so...* (Pages were loading VERY slowly* wow....most of them I can relate too...XD))

160. You own a few Pokemon plushies
161. You TALK to those plushies...as if they would really answer, and could understand/hear you.
162. Infact...your pretty certain that they CAN understand/hear you. (And someday they WILL answer!)
163. Your dream for the future is to become the lead singer in a rock band...and your band WILL sing numerous Pokemon songs! ( XD )
164. The said Pokemon plushies mentioned before eventually become your most prized possesion, to the point where you'd have a break down if you lost one.
165. You become emotionally attached to your Pokemon in your gameboy party, so much so that when one of them faint, you feel bad and apologize to them.
165. The first thing you plan to do on your 18th birthday is watch Pokemon!! Multiple reasons for this, though one might be just to spite your parents; who told you back when you were 8 that you wouldn't like Pokemon when you were 18!
166. You plan on going to Japan when you're older...whilest there you will buy many a Pokemon items...and spend more money on Pokemon items then on things you need to survive. (Food, Clothes ect.)
167. You find a site to download Pokemon episodes, and then start to group people together and start a Pokemon Fandub!
168. You've seen all the Pokemon movies, and episodes...more then once.
169. Infact....you've probably seen the movies 5 times or more.
170. With that...you once rented one of the movies and watched 13 times, within the 5-day period before you had to take it back!

Charmeleon Master
July 30th, 2005, 5:02 AM
165. The first thing you plan to do on your 18th birthday is watch Pokemon!! Multiple reasons for this, though one might be just to spite your parents; who told you back when you were 8 that you wouldn't like Pokemon when you were 18!

That's funny. I made a similar bet to my dad saying that when I'm 18 Pokemon will still be around and if I'm right he had to get me enough money for me to buy every Pokemon game. I'm 17. lol. only one more year to go.

July 30th, 2005, 5:20 AM
if you have tricked you family into giving you some money for a makeover to look like Brendon from Emerald :0

July 30th, 2005, 3:19 PM
172. You lie awake at night wondering how Ash will fare in the Frontier
173. You look up at the stars and wonder which one is Jirachi

July 30th, 2005, 6:50 PM
You slave away for 20 years to earn enough money to go into Bio-Technology. Your goal? To create a real Pokemon.

You must complete the sacred pilgramage to:

Pallet Town (Small Town, U.S.A)
Viridian City (Verona, Italy)
Pewter City (Moscow, Russia)
Cerulean City (Nice, France) [or my birth-city :)]
Vermilion City (Valencia, Spain)
Lavender Town (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A)
Celadon City (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Saffron City (New York City, NY, U.S.A.)
Fushcia City (Any South-African City with a Safari)
Cinnabar Island (Hawaii, Hawaii, U.S.A.)
Indigo Plateau (Rome, Italy)

Jude Mathis
July 30th, 2005, 9:25 PM
That's funny. I made a similar bet to my dad saying that when I'm 18 Pokemon will still be around and if I'm right he had to get me enough money for me to buy every Pokemon game. I'm 17. lol. only one more year to go.

Haha. Thats seriously what I plan to do on my 18th birthday too ^^; , and thats in October.

July 31st, 2005, 5:24 PM
174: You've ever wondered why the local store doesn't carry Poke-Balls or Potions.

175: And have actually asked the clerk why the store doesn't carry said items.

176: You've ever confused a local scientist for a Pokemon Professor, or Pokemon Researcher.

177: You ever accidentally called the nurse at your local Hospital 'Joy'.

178: The only reason you want the world to invent the Warp Drive is so you can find the Pokemon World.

July 31st, 2005, 6:39 PM
179. You completely relate to the last 178 signs.
180. As a young child you have played pokemon with your younger cousin, using your imagination to pretend there are other trainers and pokemon....
181. Everyday...
182. Parents, friends, and others always watching....
(guilty of 180-182)

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 9:44 PM
183: You are being scolded/lectured by your parents for doing something bad, but your mind wanders to how many Pokemon you still have to catch to fill your Pokedex.
184: The fire alarm goes off and you immediately rush to save your Pokemon games, cards, and plushies.

August 1st, 2005, 6:11 PM
185. You were crazy enough to actually do number 184 during a fire...
186. When a fire breaks out you think it was a loose Magmar.
187. You can name every Pokemon....
188. And their numbers...
189. And their Pokedex Entries...
190. For EVERY game....
191. In eighteen different languages...
192. Backwards...

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 6:48 PM
185. You were crazy enough to actually do number 184 during a fire...
186. When a fire breaks out you think it was a loose Magmar.
187. You can name every Pokemon....
188. And their numbers...
189. And their Pokedex Entries...
190. For EVERY game....
191. In eighteen different languages...
192. Backwards...

Oh man.. just wanted to say.. that was too funny. Lolness. XD

August 1st, 2005, 6:54 PM
193. You wasted your time reading all the way up to here..

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 6:59 PM
194: You sometimes wonder what type of Pokemon used Rain Dance whenever it starts raining.
195. You also sometimes wonder what Pokemon used Sunny Day when the rain stops.
196. Whenever you think about space, you wonder what planet Lunatone and Solrock are from.

August 1st, 2005, 7:23 PM
the deoxs soul is the person you talk to while on the tiolet <YOU KNOW FROM THE MOVIE YOU WATCHED 26 TIMES IN THE PAST 4 DAYS>

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 7:25 PM
198. You scream and demolish anything and anyone that stands in your path when you lose a battle.

August 1st, 2005, 7:32 PM
when you think of ways to make your pokemon games and your life somehow connected...."Hold on. I have a scheduled gym battle in leafgreen at six, a breeding session at 8, and a haircut for evee at 9:30."

August 2nd, 2005, 6:16 AM
200. You clench number 200 on the list!
201. 99% of your favorite sites are Pokemon related
202. You freak out when the whirlpool in the hot tub comes on because you think the bubbles are Misty trying to communicate

August 2nd, 2005, 9:12 AM
203: You actually post on a pointless thread like this (Guilty ^_^ :P)
204: You dream yourself away and imagine yourself and everyone you know as pokemon trainers (Guilty)
205: During school time (Guilty ^_^)

August 11th, 2005, 6:25 PM
206: You imagine what it would be like inviting the Ash and his friends over to your house to play D&D.

207: You've ever imagined what a crossover between Pokemon and Viva La Bam would be like.

208: ...and have actually written a Fan Fic about it. (Viva La Pokemon)

209: You've ever imagined Team Rocket getting their own Late Night Talk Show.

210: You spend countless hours trying to come up with original Pokemon that actually sound like they could be in the series. (Silfayree and Hummingbud.)

211: You've ever tried making a Pokemon Tactics engine based off of the D20 system. (Yep.)

August 18th, 2005, 3:47 PM
212: You've tried to get away from Pokemon before and come back everytime. (guilty)
213: You bought two of everythings so one you can play with and the other stays in mint contition. (semi-guilty)
214: You played with a card that is STILL in wrapping so it wont get messed up (my Holographic Machamp xD)
215: You have a full page in the back of your card book just for Mew. (Whaaat? I love mew!)
216: You listen to pokemon music. (doing right now :nervous:)
217: You post more than 5 things....wait...

Want Pokemon music? Go here. (http://www.pokemon-music.net/entrance/welcome.htm)

August 18th, 2005, 6:47 PM
218: You read this far just so that you wouldn't post something already posted.
219: You do your best to create an 'invincible' Pokemon
220: That Pokemon's stats are equivalent to an Eon
221: You create a Pokemon to beat that 'invincible' Pokemon.
222: You use those Pokemon in fanfictions
223: Said fanfictions aren't stereotypical
224: You think Steven and Misty would make a better couple than Ash and Misty
225: You love Pokemon, but you dislike mainstream.
226: You beat a Mewtwo with a Pichu

Guilty as charged o-o

Fury of Ninetales
August 19th, 2005, 5:00 AM
227. you played a total of 255 hours on your red version before you reached Fuschia city (GUILTY!!!)
228. if you finally accomplished a task in your game (for me it was to get into cerulean city), you run around happily and tell everyone near you about it (guilty)
these make me sound like i suck at pokemon, but both of these happened before i was 7 or 8

August 19th, 2005, 7:16 AM
255 hours o___o; Good grief, man, were you Pokemon level 70 by then?

229: You argue into the wee hours of the morning just so people wouldn't get their information wrong (did that this morning)

August 19th, 2005, 7:42 AM
230. You still have your copy of PokeMonopoly and Pokemon Sorry
231. Games of PokeMonopoly take forever to set up because everyone's fighting over the Ash piece.

September 1st, 2005, 3:13 PM
232: You've ever had a dream of Pokemon so real that you could have sworn it was the real thing...

233: ...and had a hard time waking up from it.

234: You've started comparing Giovanni to Dr. Evil.

September 1st, 2005, 3:35 PM
235: JOIN Pokecommunity.com

September 2nd, 2005, 2:35 AM
230. You still have your copy of PokeMonopoly and Pokemon Sorry
231. Games of PokeMonopoly take forever to set up because everyone's fighting over the Ash piece.
Is thre a Pokemon sorry!? o_O||| I want one~~~~~......

September 2nd, 2005, 7:41 AM
236. You bought all your pokemon games in Japan...
237. Though they're obviously in Japanese....
238. And then you learned Japanese only to play the games.

September 5th, 2005, 7:16 AM
you act as if your baseball is a pokeball. you memorize the whole instructions to capture mewtwo in FR/LG

September 5th, 2005, 7:50 AM
240. When you see colors of a certain pokemon out of the corner of your eye, you think it's a pokemon.
241. You watch the movies, show, or any other media and scream your favorite pokemon's name whenever it appears.
242. You recite the Team Rocket moto whenever you come out of your room with a friend.
243. Whenever you want, you get a friend and make up your own episode of pokemon by pretending your a pokemon and your friend is a pokemon. Most of the time, your friend is captured by Team Rocket, and you have to free them from their cage. Meanwhile, you pretend the pool is a lake and pretend your drowning and you friend has to free you from the "dangerous river." (this is a true story...I did it only a few years ago)

September 5th, 2005, 7:54 PM
244: Every dream when you sleep contains Pokemon content/

September 7th, 2005, 8:14 AM
245. When people ask you why you started learning Japanese, you tell them, "I wanted to read the Japanese (Katakana) on the Pokemon cards".

246. You stay up late looking at pokemon sites.

247. You have finally accumulated over a gigabyte of Pokemon music. (O_o)

248. Your pokemon music collection massively outnumbers any other music you listen to.

September 7th, 2005, 3:07 PM
249.All music you listen to is pokemon music
250.playing fake pokmon battles with friends

September 7th, 2005, 3:19 PM
249.All music you listen to is pokemon music
250.playing fake pokmon battles with friends
OMg o ya there was this loser that used to play that all the time his name was Patrick Gravel he stile does but with DBZ lmao XD

251.wen you watch pokemon the show you point out every wrong thing possible, you diss ash thinking that he can here you and finaly break the TV because he doesnt answer back! lmao

September 7th, 2005, 5:04 PM
252.You go through 100 Wal-Marts looking for Leichi Berries.
253.Your red versions battery dieing is put in the obituaries at your request.
254.Everytime you watch a show you replace all the characters with Pokemon(Pikachu:"Alright Marik, lets duel"activates duel disk)

September 7th, 2005, 6:23 PM
255: You've watched Arfenhouse over 100 times, just because Pikachu (Piakchu) is in it (Despite him being a minor character).

256: You've seen EVERY Pokemon parody on Newgrounds, even the bad ones.

257: You've bugged MrTPug to do a Mr.T vs Pokemon movie on NG.

April 27th, 2009, 5:44 AM
258-You've Memorized every Pokemon by name, type, height, weight, ect.
259-You refuse to call anything DPP related by their English names outside of RMT
260-You know every Ability and Move, and what Pokemon get them
261-You alwasy have to remind people of the Japan-Only Pokemon-related things
262-You use your Favorite Pokemon's English/Japanese/French/German/ect Name as your user name on all sites, including non-Pokemon ones

I'm guilty of all of these.

April 27th, 2009, 6:14 AM
...reviving threads over a month old is against the rules, reviving four year old threads is... something you shouldn't do often ^^;