PDA

View Full Version : Fire emblem wars

Zero ex
July 16th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Ages ago there was a demon so powerful that can fuse different Ages. This Demon was called "Daek". It was more powerful than the Demon king, it was like a god. He saw all the ages. All the wars. He saw the winners of the wars and thought that if he unite them, there could be the mother of wars. A war between demons,humans and all living things. Daek, fuse the ages bringing the strongest persons of those wars. Daek created two teams, One was called the team of light, all the humans and demons that want to live another day, that love his friends and having a good heart will be in that team. The other team was called the team of darkness, all the humans and demons that wanted power, land, money, revenge or darkness in the world will be placed in that team. Daek fuse the ages, separating the persons from good and bad. But he noticed there were few in the Dark team, so he have a plan and revived all those bad persons,demons that wanted darkness in the world, that wanted revenge or to be the king of the world...

The war will be in all the continent of the FE sacred stones.

In this roleplay you can be a character of a fire emblem of your choice or create a character. forgot to say you can be up to 3 characters. If you want to use 3 one at least will have to be created. this is the information you must put of the character :

Name:
how old:
In the game was: (the bad guy or a hero)
From which fire emblem?:(if the character is not from fire emblem 7 or the sacred stones please put how do it behaves and phisical appearence (better if it is a picture))
Lv.:
Class:
Best stat:(OPtional)
worst stat:(Optional)
Rank in weapons:(only one can be in S rank)
Team:

If created :

Name:
How old:
Lv.
Class:(If you want to create a class you must put some information)
Best stat:
Worst stat:
Apparence:
How do it behaves:
Rank in weapons:(only one can be in rank S)
Team:

Philbro
July 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Name: Philbro
Lv.14
Class: Sage
Best stat: Mag
Worst stat:defense
Apparence: Comes with a Red Cape and blue clothes underneath. He has redy eyes and redy hair bruning pasion of fire.
How do it behaves: It is mostly quiet and does not talk to many people
Rank in weapons:Anima S, Staffs A, Light A
Team:Bad

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Name: James
truthfully I've never played the game but it would be great if you could fill me in...

How old:16
Lv. I guess I have to start at 1
Class: I love the paranormal so a guess Summoner would be mine..
Best stat: Mag
Worst stat: Atk
Apparence: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/zeek.bmp

How do it behaves: (it's does it... and around here they say personality... not that i'm mocking you) and my personality is that of a very power hungry person, when critisised I will attack on site and not think twice.
Rank in weapons: http://shamankingweb.metropoliglobal.com/gallery/screen/fire2.jpg the ghost you see behind me...
Team: bad

Zero ex
July 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM
the class could be a summoner or a druid.

Name:Joshua
how old: like some 21 years
In the game was: hero
From which fire emblem?: FE the sacred stones
Lv.:10
Class:swordmaster
Best stat:speed
worst stat: res.
Rank in weapons:sword s
Team:Light

2 character:
Name:Lloyd
how old:21
In the game was: bad guy. He thinks that the heroes are the bad guys soo.
From which fire emblem?:Fe1(7 in japan)
Lv.:15
Class:Swordmaster
Best stat:Skill
worst stat:Res.
Rank in weapons:sword S
Team:Dark

Name: Kyosgue (From the Rp Fe 7(1 in america))
How old: 19
Lv.: 20
Class:Shadow swordmaster, weakness magic, Make all the swords long range(create a shadow to attack from far but Kyosgue attack is divided by 2). Can use swords and lances(It can only create a shadow attack with swords.). Cannot use magical swords like wind blade.
Best stat:Speed
Worst stat:Res.
Apparence:Tall, wars a black cape, black shorted hair and with dark-brown eyes.
How do it behaves:happy, makes lots of jokes and loves almost every girl in his sight.
Rank in weapons:Sword S, Lance B
Team:? Depending in his feelings. (Daek saw him that was a powerful guy, but he didnt now in which team he could put him)

The Vince Knight
July 17th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Name: Vincent(From the RP FE7 (1 in america)
How old: ??
Lv.18
Class: Herosage(Uses swords,axes,anima,staves)
Best stat: Speed
Worst stat: Def
Apparence: wears a dark red cape,Red pants,red top.\
How do it behaves: Very caring,Sometimes can be serious.
Rank in weapons: Sword: A Axe: A Anima: S Staves: A
Team: Red(Evil)

Philbro
July 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Phil: Hm. Master there is only a few of us. I can't stay alone forever. We need monsters and dark warriors. What we need to do is take over a World. I do not know how we can demon master but we need to.

Daek: Patience Phil. We must wait for the heros to attack us. If we do not get any more it looks like you will have to lead in my place. I have summoned as many men from the dead as i can. As you know reveants and Skeletons can always help. Evil eye's can also be useful.

Phil: I am sorry master i must not question your power. Forgive me.

Daek: Its ok. We wait for arrivals and the hero's to attack.

Vincet: I Don't Mind Joining

Phil: Who Are You? Lyold Please come over here. We have a Challenger who wants to join us. Show this new evil person who has been telported the true power.

Lyold: As you wish i will.....

Daek: Phil stop now. Let him speak.

Myrrh
July 17th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Name: Tukotsu
How old: 20
Lv: 5
Class: Manakete
Best stat: ATK
Worst stat: HEALTH
Apparence: Tukotsu is a descendant of the Great Dragon, he has a black robe, spiky royal blue hair, and golden bangles. When is a dragon it is a black dragon.
How do it behaves: Very serious, and never smiles...
Rank in weapons: Dragonstone
Team: Blue(Good)

Philbro
July 17th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Phil: Sir there army are overwhelming us with there size. I want to know how the Dark Army is getting built. Are they done?

Lyold: All the Sword Masters and Hero's are done. We just need to get Assasins, Rouges and thieves now.

Vincent: All the MAges, Sages, Druids, Summeners, bishops and the others are done aswell. We need are archers snipers nomad and rangers completed though.

Phil: Well we will have to get this army done. As evil people we need t send out units to destroy them.

Zero ex
July 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM
OoC:lets wait until more people join. We need more light charachters.

Philbro
July 17th, 2005, 11:49 AM
OCC: Ok

Phil: We will wait till the light make there first move. Untill then we sit and wait. Go train if need be.

Myrrh
July 17th, 2005, 05:38 PM
(OOC: Quick Question, what do I do?)

Eirik
July 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Name: Idoun
How old: Probably hundreds of years
In the game was: The Last Boss
From which FE: FE6
Lv: 20
Class: Mamkute
Best/Worst Stat: None
Rank in weapons: None, dragonstone.
Team: Light

Myrrh
July 18th, 2005, 03:25 AM
(OOC: I need to make another one)

Name: Sheena
LV: 3
Class: Manakete
Best Stat: ATK
Worst Stat: LUCK
Apperance: Little girl with indigo hair, looks almost excactly like Myrrh, but turns into a black Dragon, like her older brother Tukotsu.
Behavior: Very nice, extremely shy, and loves to talk, she travels with Tukotsu searching.....for someone.....
Rank in Weapons: Dragonstone
Team: Light

Philbro
July 18th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Phil: There growing bigger and better than us. We should attack now you lot. If we do not then what do we do???

JBCBlank
July 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
James: attack if you want dude... I'm the weakest one here...

Philbro
July 19th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Phil: Lyold?

Lyold: Yes Phil?

Phil: What was it like....to be in the black fang? When i was young i read all about it. Can you tell me anything??

The Vince Knight
July 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
I'll another one..
Name: Huldron
How old: 20
Lv.10
Class: Ranger
Best stat: Def
Worst stat: Atk
Apparence: Purple armor.
How do it behaves: Very nice.
Rank in weapons: Swords: A Bow: A
Team: Red
Info: Aide to Vincent.

Zero ex
July 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
OoC: Forgive me, but i wasnt posting because i was not in my hometown.

IC: "The black fang was once my life, now I must avenge my father." Lloyd said.

Joshua now as a King escaped from his work. In the dessert he saw a Manakete Joshua asked " Is it you Myhrr?"

"Kyosgue, What the hell are you doing here?!" Daek said like a angry dog. "Man, you were the one who brought me here." Daek said "Sayonara Kyosgue." "What the--" Kyosgue said before Daek teleported him to Jehana.

The Vince Knight
July 22nd, 2005, 02:50 AM
Vincent was teaching recruits how to use swords at a castle he bulit.
"...Uhhh...you!" Said Vincent pointing to a mercenary.
"Come we fight." Said Vincent.
"Ok." Said the mercenary.
Vincent swang his blade at that person and he struck defensive with the sword.
"Hmmm.. Team squad ready?" Said Vincent.
"Sire..." Said Huldron.

JBCBlank
July 23rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
james jumps off the rock he was sitting on and hides... "Tell me when it's over!" he says covering his face...
His ghost looks at him strangly.. "Well I don't want to die!" he yells suddenly getting the attention he didn't want...