PDA

View Full Version : duel academy

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
plot:you're a new student to a duel academy where there are three dorms osiseris red,obelisk blue,and ra yelloy you start off in ossissiris red and complete task including dueling fellow dorm members to move up to obelisk blue then it in general is the same in obelisk blue to get to ra yellow and when everyone is done in ra yellow the Rpg is over

form
name
cards
Ill post mine later
name: judai
appearance:the attchment bellow
cards:dark catupult
E-hero bubbleman
E-hero burst lady
E-hero burst lady
E-hero clayman
E-hero edgeman
E-hero featherman
E-hero flame wingman
E-hero mudball man*E-hero bubleman +E-hero clayman*
E-hero rampart gunner
E-hero shining flare wingman
E-hero sparkman
E-hero tempester*fuse monste E-hero bubbleman+E-hero featherman+E-hero sparkman*
E-hero thunder giant*E-hero sparkman+E-hero clayman*
E-hero wildman
freindog
hane kuribou
hane kuribou level 10
hero kids
a hero emerges
attack nulifacation
clay charge
cross heart
dimensionel tunnel mirror gate
draining shield
edge hammer
feather wind
insurance
invinsable hero
hero barrier
polymorization
fusion gate
cyclone boomerang
dark factory of mask production
monster reborn
pollymoroazation
pollymorization
hero heart
hero flash
skyscraper

.: Kira Yamato :.
July 16th, 2005, 06:26 PM
name:tenjoin fubuki
appearance:long black hair, slinder body
cards:
monsters:
x2 red-eyes black dragons
x2 red-eyes darkness dragons
x3 troop dragons
x3 masked dragons
x3 attachment dragons
x2 mirage dragons
x3 red-eyes black chick
x3 spear dragons

magic:
inferno fire blast x2
m.s.t x1
monster reborn x1
axe of desipar x2
raigki x1
umi x2

trap:
call of the haunted x1
bottomless trap hole x2
trap hole x2
tornado wall x2
asteral barrier x2

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 06:28 PM
note:I'm switching bewtween japanese and english names
you're accepted

~Ozy~
July 16th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Hmmm... I'm not quite sure what to think. You need to provide more details on the setting, for those not in the know on the background. Furthermore, you don't have a decent system set up for duels here, that kind of thing needs monitering. *reports*

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 06:38 PM
name: Kiba... (no relation)
appearance: http://www.kuruta.net/radiant/animanga/lyserg_morph.jpg
cards: I guess I'll use my deck....

monsters:
Slifer the sky dragon
Magicion of Black caose (one of my creations)
Dark Magician 2
Ultimate Dragon Champion (anouther one of mine){fucion moster}
Thunder dragon
Red-eyes black ultimate dragon (mine)
Wind fish of Anubis (mine) {special summen}
Ameba
Cyber jar
Lord of D.
Buster Blader
Lady Panther
Dark Enchantress (mine)
Magician's Unicorn (mine)
Pink-eyes white dragon (mine)
Blue-eyes white dragon
Gia the fierce knight
Balloon Lizard
Guardian's Princess (mine)
Divine dragon rider (mine) {fucion monster}
Gold Celtic Guardian (mine)
Red-eyes black dragon

magic and trap cards:
castle walls
reverse trap
horn of the unicorn
Lightforce sword
polymerization
yami
Duble-dragon attack (mine)
evergy drain
a hero emerges
cursed seal of the forbidden spell
gryphon wing
trap hole
monster reborn
Dragon raines (mine)
remove trap
mystic plasma zone
graberobber

thies two are cards that don't have to be in my deck for me to use them:
Dark Aprentess(mine)
Yellow-eyes green dragon(mine)

If you would like any info on the cards marked Mine then just PM me and I'll tell you...

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC:JBCBlank you'd be accepted but no god cards allowed and you cannot use made up cards

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Ok... give me time to rummige threw my cousen's cards and I'll get back to you with a new deck... but let me tell you my cards ar just like anyother and they are easy to beat...

Kurosaki
July 16th, 2005, 07:00 PM
OOC:JBCBlank you'd be accepted but no god cards allowed and you cannot use made up cards
*pokes* I'd listen to the friendly neighborhood Adamant Dodger if I were you, XD
Like he said, you need more details on the setting, as everyone may not know much about it, and how exactly will FAIR duels take place? I did play Yu-Gi-Oh at one point, I know the rules and how it goes, don't try and trick me, XD

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
ok so you want me to post the rules right
you start out with 4000 LP
4 star monsters and below take no tributes 5 star monsters take 1 tribute 6 star monsters and above take 2 tributes
fusion monsters can only be played when polymorazation is played and the monsters that fuse to make it are in play or in oyr hand unless fusion gate is in play in that case polymorization is not required

~Ozy~
July 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM
No, what we're getting at is that there's not a system to govern the duels, for example, as things are now, anyone can draw any card they want. That don't make for a fair duel.

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
ok I was planning and putting this up earlier you can not draw a card whenever you want the cnances of that are extremely slim i will choose what you draw unless I'm dueling in that case I will choose a different user to control what we draw

Kurosaki
July 16th, 2005, 07:39 PM
ok I was planning and putting this up earlier you can not draw a card whenever you want the cnances of that are extremely slim i will choose what you draw unless I'm dueling in that case I will choose a different user to control what we draw
And what if the person thats picking is biased, and wants another person to win? Then its unfair. That system wont work.

obelisk-kun
July 16th, 2005, 07:41 PM
And what if the person thats picking is biased, and wants another person to win? Then its unfair. That system wont work.
do you have a better idia that's the best i can think of and in some duels it doesn't matter some decks could be to powerful

Shadowfaith
July 17th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Which is why you may want to start off with basic card, its a duel academy, right? Perhaps this is where you learn to duel, and therefore start out with a starter pack that the academy provides you.

So you make up the starter pack...say things like the 'Forest' magic card that just strengthens monsters so that the players can get use to them, and cards no stronger than say...Curse of Dragon. You see, a starter deck, and then when they grow in experience, they can be let out to battle on their own and gain new and stronger cards.

Now for the method...if you get to choose, chances are that some people will think you choose unfairly. So this is going to be quite hard to over come. How about you have one person, be referee (that is a person that cannot battle and is just a referee for the game, someone you know you can trust) That way it will be much fairer to both players, knowing that the ref will not go against one person in particular.

But the ref will have to be fair, he/she will have to shuffle the choice of cards somewhat and be realistic.

Because it is over the internet and we can neither see each other nor know what the other is doing, it will be hard, so this is only fair way I can think of.

Also, you may want to edit the rules, the starter deck (when and if you make one) and the rules for the referee (when and if you get one) into the first post.

.: Kira Yamato :.
July 17th, 2005, 04:31 AM
when i duel online i play in chat rooms with our real decks, if the person you r playing with does not know what the card does than he has to type the effect of the card, and if they don't know the effect than they are not using their decks and they are cheating.

obelisk-kun
July 17th, 2005, 07:51 AM
when i duel online i play in chat rooms with our real decks, if the person you r playing with does not know what the card does than he has to type the effect of the card, and if they don't know the effect than they are not using their decks and they are cheating.
a basing this on GX and I'm usiing cards that aren't out in japan yet and in Gx judai started out with E-hero edgeman wich 2600 atack points

JBCBlank
July 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I'm pulling out dude.. It's to hard and you're getting into fights with the modorators... I'm leaving..