I walk amongst the normal
Because I'm not

I try to fit in
But it doesn't seem to work

I break away from the norm
And become my own person

It fails...
------------------------
I have NO idea what the heck I just wrote. If anyone has any ideas, say somjething cause I am confused.

Midori Chi
July 22nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
No idea whatsoever..Seems to be about a person dying but is unable to go to heaven for some odd reason..Even though it's odd, I liked it! ^^

Chase Leader
July 22nd, 2005, 07:51 PM
Its ok, trying to find out who you are and become your own person just to realize that it just brought you to where you started...thats what I got out of it anyway...maybe I missed the message but thats what I got out of it.

Charizard_Fire_God
July 22nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
Hmm... tch, sounds like one o' those too-deep-ta-understand writings, well maybe there is some sense to it that yar subconscious wanted ta speak out... o.o

00Zero
July 22nd, 2005, 11:00 PM
its kinda confusing ya kno^^ well its cool but how does it start with people dieing and such??^^

Cybex Mewtwo
July 23rd, 2005, 08:46 AM
Uh.....I have no idea what I was thinking when I did this......this poem belongs on my wall of shame...

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM
In the middle of nothing
I have become something - Your going about your life and out of no where some thing happens.

I float amongst the dead
Waiting for life - I think this part is trying to say that every one is normal (dead) and your waiting to become diffrent(alive) from the rest.

I sit with the ordinary
Beacuse I'm extrodinary - You hid your true self from the rest off the world cause you have a great gift.

I walk amongst the normal
Because I'm not - you are diffrent from the rest.

I try to fit in
But it doesn't seem to work - Just what it says. :D

I break away from the normal
And become my own person - You try to be diffrent from the rest of the world...

It fails... - ...But it doesen't work.

^^Thats what I got out of it^^
It was truely a great poem. :classic:

Cybex Mewtwo
July 25th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Give a cookie to Raven's Pheonix for making the most sense.....even I HAD no idea what to make of this...