View Full Version : Pokemon: Diamond Adventures

July 17th, 2005, 6:16 PM
Using Advance Map (Hacking Tool), Spriters Resource (Website), and MSPaint (GFX Program) I am making this comic called Pokemon Diamond Adventure. I use Advance map to make basically a whole new region. The main characters are Dan and Kelly. They live in Dayton Town. This is where the sotry begins:

Now to start the comic:

Issue 1 - Kelly Gets A Pokemon
Part 1

July 17th, 2005, 9:19 PM
Wow, wicked.
I just dont like the wont. Its unique and cool and all.. but it just lacks comic humor. The pixel-font doersnt fit for comics.. really.

Other from that, nice job.

July 17th, 2005, 11:19 PM
The font may not give the best effect but it is the easiest to fit the most amout of text into. :P

Issue 1 - Kelly Gets A Pokemon
Part 2

July 18th, 2005, 2:11 PM
Here is the last part of issue 1:

July 18th, 2005, 2:18 PM
that's funny ^^ i would choose Celebi for starter XD

July 18th, 2005, 7:18 PM
Issue 2 - Dan's Pokemon Challenge
Part 1

July 18th, 2005, 8:12 PM
I like it, but it has barely any humor. Comics don't need humor but, it helps. A bit. As for me, I would've picked Celebi, but that was a bit of humor. Sort of. I had something else to say but I forgot so I guess I'll just move onto the rating. 6.6/10.

July 18th, 2005, 8:55 PM
Do you not think sarcasm is funny? Cuase basically every second thing Dan says is sarcastic or making fun of Kelly.

Issue 2 - Dan's Gym Challenge
Part 2

July 19th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, sarcasm is funny, but sometimes it doesn't make sense. Or is hard to catch. But yeah, you're right. Sarcasm is good, funny stuff, sometimes.

July 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Quite funny, 8/10 =P, I just dont like the way you put the test at the side, it really doent fit, Id prefer the "Normal Way", if you know what I mean =P

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 19th, 2005, 5:14 PM
I like the text at the side, it gives it its own lil "edge".
Funny comic, keep up the great work.

Hey hey! Your raiting is: 7/10!

July 20th, 2005, 7:29 AM
Time for me to rate this. Let me start off by saying nice comic. But text at the side seen it atleast 3 or 4 times. I don't like the whole recolor thing, that just really bothers me. Effects not so good. Funny not really all that funny to me (no offense). But its a nice comic to read so a nice 6/10.

July 26th, 2005, 6:53 AM
Last part of issue 2! :)

August 7th, 2005, 10:55 AM
One word, Hilarious, Dan is cool and Kelly is a pain in the neck, if I knew someone like that, I'd stick their heads in a toilet, and run away

August 9th, 2005, 5:02 AM
Not funny at all. The comic is well put together, though, aside from comic 2-2 where you put stuff like *she walks over* that you're supposed to show in the comic, not in text. And the font gets annoying.

Who called me noobman in rep and tried to give me bad rep but it didn't work and it became neutral, non-effective rep because their rep was too low?

August 23rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
thats really hilarious! hahaha! i really like Kelly! shes funny. 9/10!