View Full Version : Harry Potter: Troubled Times

Pages : [1] 2

July 18th, 2005, 2:37 PM
The war against the Dark Lord continues to rage on in the wizarding world, and Voldemort's power is quickly rising. He is searching the land for followers, more Death Eaters to do his bidding. In these troubled times, Aurors are in high demand. Will you follow Voldemort or fight him? Choose wisely....

A band of Aurors specially selected by the Order of the Phoenix is working to find Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes, to try and defeat him once and for all. This mission, of course, is not proving easy. He has guarded them well, scattered them across the land in hidden places. It will take talented Aurors to find them, and talented Death Eaters to defend them. Whose side are you on?

Here is the form:
Side:Auror/Death Eater

And here is mine, filled out:
Name:Zinnia Gartho
Looks:Long black hair, sallow face, and warmthless black eyes.
Background:A parselmouth, snake animagus, and a reluctant murderer, Zinnia only recently turned from being a Death Eater. After taking a job as an Auror, she feels lost, alone, and unsure of where her loyalty lies. But she is about to discover the answer...

July 18th, 2005, 2:44 PM
If you do, then you should add more detail, to the world, and to the plot. To the sign-up as well. It'll really help. Furthermore, what is there to diffirentiate, this from a slew of other HP RPs out there? Add a nice plot twist or two. Just trying to help.

July 18th, 2005, 2:46 PM
You're right, I'd better change things around a little... *tweaks*

July 18th, 2005, 3:39 PM
Cool! Thanks for joining! :) :) :) I was planning on waiting for more people to join before starting, but I'm not sure anyone else will sign up. I'll wait a bit longer, though. Just in case.

July 18th, 2005, 3:54 PM
Name: Archer
Background: I spent most of my life in that cell... i was born there... but now that I'm out I just love it... I'm always running around and playing... but everything stops for a pretty girl... I have trouble noticing guys if a girls around...

July 18th, 2005, 4:05 PM
Thanks for joining, JBC! :) :) :) Wow, people sure love centaurs! :classic: Okay, maybe three more people...

July 18th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Name: Zala
Side:Death Eater
Background: A very cocky but wize wizard; the youngest death eater ever known. He learned dark arts early by reading ahead of his level and is now proving to Voldemort his worth.

July 18th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Okay. I'm taking all of you have read the Sixth book. You might want to explain what Horcruxes are to those that don't know. If you can find it in that huge mass of pages.

July 18th, 2005, 4:44 PM
Bug off, I haven't readt the sitxh book yet I'm doing the rp....plus...I don't see you as a mod! If you want to be such a pain go make your own harry Potter rp!

July 18th, 2005, 6:17 PM
Bug off, I haven't readt the sitxh book yet I'm doing the rp....plus...I don't see you as a mod! If you want to be such a pain go make your own harry Potter rp!
*pokes* I am, and don't act so rudely, she was only making a suggestion, it didn't call for that comment at all. Oo

July 18th, 2005, 6:18 PM
*gulp*S-sorry lady ma'am sir...don't ban me...

July 18th, 2005, 6:42 PM
Eeee, This should be fun!!

Name: Avayla Moondark
Side: Death Eater
Looks: Avayla is a small girl who stands at about 4'2, with the build of a gymnst. She has pale, skin and dark blue eyes. Her hair is striaght and black, and covers most of her pretty face. She is an Animagus, and when in her animal form she looks like this (http://www.deviantart.com/view/9380766/). (Drawn by Evee1 at Suta-Raito.com,)
Background: Ever since a young age Avayla has been fasinated in dark magic. She read many books, talked to Death Eaters, and made regular visits to Knockturn Alley. She is athletic, and sometimes kills for the fun of it. Avayla has accomplished many difficult curses and spells most kids her age couldn't.

July 18th, 2005, 9:34 PM
Name: Geoffrey Bauldelaire
Side:Auror/Death Eater: Auror
Looks:Look at my Avatar.
Background: Comes from wealthy and royal families. A bit of a book worm yet a major threat with a wand. He has extreme talent in all categories, especially in the Dark Arts.

July 18th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Name: Kiri
Side: Auror
Looks: Tall girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Here hair curls a bit at the ends, and she wears a lue t-shirt and blue denim pants.
Background: Specializes in transfiguration and charms, and is a peregrine falcon animagus.

July 18th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Name: Josh McScott

Physical characteristics: Has brown hair and blue eyes. Is quite tall but a little overweight. Has long nails, finger and toe, but cuts them occasionally. Hair is short but growing back.

Personality: Josh is pretty friendly, pretty smart but pretty agressive. Push him and you'll have nails dug into you. His intelligence is quite often pushed down by his own stupidity.

Background: Went to Hogwarts and was placed in Ravenclaw. Finished doing quite high in Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms and Transfiguration.

July 18th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Name: Misteria
Looks:misteria (http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/pm_misteria_lg.jpg) make the cloak, fingerless gloves and hair color black. ignore the pokeballs. under the black cloak i wear a black tank top and a black pair off pants and black shoes.i wear a small back pack which i have magicked to fit more stuff than you would think could go into it.it holds everything i need like ink and quils. everything in my back pack doesnt get tossed about and wont break. i have an owl but i only meet with it once every fortnight.
Background: my family was killed by death eaters when I was 7. I some how got away safely and I was look after by a foster family. when I was ten I went to Hogwarts and was a top gryffindor student. I was always alone with no friends and I am still by my self. I carry the terror inside me still. I have just become an auror in the last year and live by my self. as an auror I work by my self.every one looks at me strangely as the attack on my family was a topic in the daily prophet for about two weeks.

July 19th, 2005, 6:41 AM
*stares at Aurors* o__o oh, common! There are like only 2 confirmed death eaters! There should be a cut of the Aurors for only the first few or this will definatly be a one-sided RP...

(Mort, you got served XP)

July 19th, 2005, 1:36 PM
*stares at Aurors* o__o oh, common! There are like only 2 confirmed death eaters! There should be a cut of the Aurors for only the first few or this will definatly be a one-sided RP...

(Mort, you got served XP)
It's just people's preferences. How often would you be ready to serve a 'dark lord'?

July 19th, 2005, 1:38 PM
Wow, so many people joined! It makes me all warm inside! :)
True, KC, we are low on Death Eaters. But I don't want to boot anyone out. Heck, to make it perfectly even, we'd have to cut it down to four people! Don't worry. There may be more Aurors, but we'll try to make the playing field as even as we can.
Thanks for the suggestion Gohan. I will explain horcruxes below. And everyone, we don't have to fight, so let's not. Please!

For those of you who haven't read the sixth book:
A horcrux is an object that has been enchanted to store part of someone's soul in it. Voldemort has six. That's how he keeps coming back. Here are the remaining ones: a cup that belonged to Hufflepuff, a locket that belonged to Slytherin(although it seems to be in the hands of someone who will get rid of it for us), a snake(Nagini), something of Gryffindor's or Ravenclaw's, and the piece of soul in Voldemort's body.

Happy? Then let's start! :D

IC: Zinnia unconsciously rubbed her wrist and felt the Dark Mark burn under her touch. She still could not believe she had escaped. But was it the right thing to do? Should she have abandoned her master? It was hard to tell what was right anymore...

Trying to keep her mind off her terrible past, she let go of her wrist and turned to the grimy, neglected row of houses winding away towards a dark river. But she was not looking at them. She was looking over them, at the patch of sky above the house right in front of her. For suspended there, glowing eerily in the moonlight, was a symbol she had hoped never to see again...

July 19th, 2005, 3:34 PM
i walk down a grimy road and keep my right shoulder to the fences of houses.ii glance around taking in my surrounding and loook up into the dark sky.there hovering menacingly(is that a word?) is the dark mark. the mark of the evil wizard who killed my family. i stop walking and look at the shoulder of my cloak and grimace at the grime that i have slowly collected. i take out my wand and tap my shoulder once,"scourgify."the black and green slime dissapears and i put my wand away. i look down the dark and eery road and see some one holding the wrist and look at the dark mak. i smile."my cloak still works . they havent seen me yet."i continue walking along and step out into the moonlight."hi"

July 19th, 2005, 3:40 PM
"Hello!" replied Zinnia, before realizing that she couldn't see the person she was speaking to. Startled, she jumped back a few steps. But then she understood. "Invisibility cloak?" she asked, gazing at where she thought the speaker must be.

July 19th, 2005, 4:03 PM
i look at the person strangely and realise my cloak must be blending me into the darkness even in moonlight.i reach my hand up and pull my hood back and shufle my cloak so it becomes visable."No, not an invizability cloak. It's a cloak I have had since I was seven. It was the only thing I could savor after the attack. It just blends me in with the shadows. Black with black.So why are you ou here alon-"I stop speaking as I see the dark mark on her wrist and in a flash I take my wand out of a pocket in my cloak.I keep my wand hidden in fold of my cloak and decide to find out who this person is." So what brings you out here?" I think about my studies and remember there was an death eater turned auror in my classes who was always alone.i relax a litle bit and think~i was always alone as well. that girl and i hve something in common.~

July 19th, 2005, 4:08 PM
Staring with wide eyes at the pocket in which the stranger's wand was hiding, Zinnia said, "I...I'm an Auror, and there were reports of attacks around here..." She quickly concealed her wrist inside the sleeve of her robe. How she hated that mark...
"Why are you here?" she asked, still staring at the person's pocket.

July 19th, 2005, 4:25 PM
I put my wand away and look at the girl sadly.I stare at the ground shyly."I'm here for the same reason you are. We were both in the same auror classes. I was the girl that was always alone and depressed. I'm sorry I scared you.I truely am."I walk past the girl with a look of true sorrow in my eyes and I continue to walk along the street. I glance back at the mark in the sky and my mindflashes back to the attacks on my family.It was a family reunion, 25 people were there. Every body was screaming. I stare at the ground and a few tears splatter the side walk.

July 19th, 2005, 4:30 PM
"I can understand the pain...." A tallish looking creature speaks from the darkness of the night. "I understand....." The thing sreps foward, and right there stood a centaur, a mavelous one at that. She nodded slightly and knelt for a moment, looking to them. "My name is Rayne Kenia...."

July 19th, 2005, 4:33 PM
"Hello!" said Zinnia, turning to Rayne. "What do you mean by that?" Before she could hear Rayne's answer, she suddenly noticed Misteria crying. "Don't cry!" she said, feeling sorry for her.

July 19th, 2005, 4:45 PM
I turn around and look in surprise at the centuar with a harness and a vest on.I wipe my eyes and look at the auror ."I'm sorry I thought you were a death eater. I shouldnt jump to conclusions.I'm really sorry I scared you.My names misteria."

July 19th, 2005, 4:48 PM
"I'm Zinnia," said Zinnia. "And no, I'm not a Death Eater. At least, not anymore." She shot a look of pure hatred at the Dark Mark.

July 19th, 2005, 4:57 PM
I look at rayne and shake my head."No one understands the pain. I have been keeping it bottled up inside me since I was 7, since the attack happened fourteen years ago.I went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry as a gryffindor. Where did you go?"i look away and look through out the street wondering why there were killings here.

July 19th, 2005, 5:00 PM
"I...I went to Slytherin," she said, choking on the words. She looked down at her feet, feeling ashamed. "Never fit in there. Didn't have any friends..."

July 19th, 2005, 5:14 PM
I put one hand on her shoulder and lift her face to look at mine. I look into her eyes and smile."Don't be ashamed. I went into gryffindor and had no friends what so ever. Every year. I cryed pretty much every night . I was so lonely. Look at you now. You may have regrets but your turning onto a good path. You have a good heart and you have family. Cheer up. Me? I have no one. No one at all. I have to go now."I put my cloak back on and I dissapear into the dark shadows. I reach into my back pack and pull out my fire bolt. I climb on and fly away to the auror headquarters, my temporary home. As I zoom through the air tears run over my face and get blown onto the inside of my hood by the wind.

July 19th, 2005, 5:34 PM
Zala hovered in his favorite broom, the Nimbus 3000, over an old tree near a dark river. As he had been told, a group of Aurors had seemed to congregate there. He overheard their talks and kept them in his head for later use...none seemed to be helpful at the moment....this job was boring...

July 19th, 2005, 6:18 PM
Archer runs playfully threw the forest... smiling from ear to ear.. he had gotten out he was free... that farmer could no longer hold him in that cell he was too big... at seven feet tall he was the tallest thing around and he knew it.. he jumped over everything including fallen trees.. and they weren't small trees... at least five feet around at the smallest... "I love being free..." he says as he jumps over what he thought was anouther tree but got grabed by instead.. "Ahhh!" he screams trying to kick his way free... "let me go!"

He then sees who was holding him... a maraculuse Centaur female.. "hi..." he says compleatly dumbfounded...

July 19th, 2005, 7:38 PM
"Well hello...." She smiles slightly.

July 19th, 2005, 8:09 PM
Zinnia watched Misteria until she was only a speck in the distance.She was so surprised that Misteria had known exactly how she felt that she didn't even notice that another centaur had appeared. She turned to Rayne and said, "I'm sorry to say that I must be off. I need to investigate this house. Auror business..." And with one last look at the Dark Mark hovering above, she walked over to the doorstep of the dreary house, opened the door, and stepped inside...

July 19th, 2005, 8:24 PM
I reach the auror headquarters in minimal time and land. I put my broom back in my bag and walk inside . I enter my room and look around. I walk over to a crystal ball andstare into it for about thirty seconds. An image appears of the street I was in and I see zinnia walk into a house. I sigh and look out into the hall.Every one is busy . I close my door and look at the crystal ball. The image has dissapeared. I close my eyes and take deep breathes in and out then dissapear with a loud crack. In the street nothing is moving except a couple of centuar.A crack is heard and I appear next to them. I walk past them and push the hood of my cloak back. My shoes make a crunching sound as I walk on the gravel walkway up to the door of the house zinnia went into. The door creaks slightly as it opens. I walk forward and look around. I call out softly."Zinnia? are you there?" I stare at the ground feeling guilty for leaving some one I just met who seems nice.

July 19th, 2005, 8:34 PM
"Yes, I'm here," called Zinnia. "What a mess!"

It certainly looked as though someone had been dragged off, and by force. Chairs were ripped, bookcases were toppled, and it basically had the appearance of the center of a tornado.

The room was as dark as a dungeon. Zinnia flicked out her wand and cried, "Lumos!" The tip of her wand ignited, making the room somewhat brighter.

"Maybe if we go further in we'll find out who did it, or at least who the victim was," said Zinnia, turning to face Misteria. "Shall we?"

July 19th, 2005, 8:59 PM
I walk through the mess of destroyed belongings and posessions and make my way to a door way."this is horrible." I murmer as I walk through the ransacked house hold. i walk into another room and gasp as my eyes sweep the room and pause on a wounded owl that has feathers stained with blood,"Poor thing.who ever did this has no heart."

July 19th, 2005, 9:16 PM
A man with brown hair apparated into a small town area. He looked around, muttering to himself.
"What are the chances Voldemort has a Horcrux around here in Godric's Hollow?" he asked himself. A few people around him, dressed like himself, gasped. "That's right I said his name!" he growled at them.
The man was wearing a black robe, shirt and shorts on his tall body, slightly overweight.
"Alrighty," he said walking towards the direction he understood Godric Gryffindor's Hollow was.

July 20th, 2005, 5:47 AM
Geoffrey got out of his bed and looked at his alarm clock. "Oh no, I'm late!" Geoffrey put on his cloak, pocketed his wandand in a second he vanished into thin air popping up in Zinnia's house. "Helllo" he said loudly. Zinnia and the other guy both looked startled. "I don't believe we've met," Geoffrey kissed the hand of Zianna. Geoffrey smiled and turned to the man with the cloak and shook his hand. "So I understand all of you have something about you-know-who to settle with I suppose? Like Harry Potter, I too have the scar yet in a more unoticable place. He took the front page, I got secrecy."

July 20th, 2005, 6:17 AM
Zala turned his attention to the two cenutars. He seemed to predict what would happen later and decided to introduce himself to them. If they did find out he was a Death Eater, he could zoom away. This would be much more fun than spying on those Aurors.

In midair, he turned upside-down on his broom so only his legs hung on. "Hellooo," he said to them, "It looks like one of you escaped the stable, eh?"

July 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Yes, it seems there has been Death Eater activity around here."
Zinnia turned to the injured owl. "You poor thing!" she cried, picking it up. "Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up!" Pulling out her wand, Zinnia cast a healing spell on the owl, and it quickly returned to normal.
"So, what did you say your name was?" she asked the newcomer, absently stroking the owl's snowy feathers.

July 20th, 2005, 1:52 PM
Avayla's dark, cold eyes narrowed as she surveyed the mess before her. Tashira Nooks had put up a fight before she went down. Finally, Avayla had manged to catch her by surprize, and killed her using the Avade Kadabra curse. It was the second time she had used it since Severus Snape had taught it to her.

Avayla stiffened; she could hear voices on the first floor. Quickly, she transformed into a Tigreath, padding towards the stares. There she watched them intently, hidden in the shadows. At first no one noticed the large feline sitting at the top of the stairs. Them the owl turned it's head toward her and gave a frightened hoot.

July 20th, 2005, 2:12 PM
The man was wondering down a small village towards an old building which stood alone. He knew this was the Hollow on which Godric had lived himself centuries ago.
"Hey, Josh," a voice called from behind the man. "I didn't know it was you!"
The man, named Josh turned around to see another man. He was short and stubby wearing a lime green bowler hat.
"Cornelious Fudge," Josh growled. "What are you doing here?"
"Oh just wandering around, yes," he said quickly. Obviously he was afraid of Josh.
"Go away," he said as he turned around. "I'm working alone."
Obviously Fudge did not give any second rebuttle because a loud crack was heard from behind Josh and he was gone.
"Stupid Ministry," he growled. "They try to warm up to Auror's 'cause they're scared. Idiots."

July 20th, 2005, 2:55 PM
"Well hello...." She smiles slightly.
Archer stands up quickly and looks at her... "My names Archer.." he says digging his hoof into the ground... "what's your's?"

July 20th, 2005, 2:59 PM
*snort* Stupid cenaturs. no smarter than a donkey. Avayla seemed to be getting the other Aurors at the moment, so e woldn't come until called..or bored...

"pfft. Cenaturs...."

July 20th, 2005, 3:01 PM
"Rayne Kenia...." She bows her head in respect of the other and smiles. "Apparently some do not appreciate our kind....." She looks to Avayla, tensing up. "Why do you treat us like some kind of no good animals....we have feelings too...."

July 20th, 2005, 3:06 PM
OOC: Avayla is another, me Zala

"Yes...I guess so...but feelings that don't matter. The dark lord shall rule soon and you shall all bow down to him..." He sat back on his broomstick and smiled contently.

July 20th, 2005, 3:15 PM
Archer seemed surprized.. "were did you come from?" he asks... then shakes his head.. "and watch your mouth I could crush you with a single stomp!"

July 20th, 2005, 4:30 PM
Zinnia turned to see what the owl was looking at, and there, in the shadows, was a creature she had seen before...
"Hello, Avayla. We meet again," she said coldly, turning to the Tigreath hiding in the shadows near the stairs. "Up to something, I presume?"

July 20th, 2005, 4:48 PM
i look around and wonder how many death eaters were here when the owls hots. i look around and see a tiger like creature in the shadows. my wand in is my hand in a flash and i start going over spells i can use.

July 20th, 2005, 4:54 PM
"There's your culprit," said Zinnia, glaring at the creature. "So tell me, Avayla. Who'd you murder this time?" Instinctively, she fingered the wand in her pocket.

July 20th, 2005, 5:06 PM
i look at zinnia strangely and decide not to trust her just yet. after all she used to be a death eater her self. she says she has changed but i am not sure.i point my wand at the tiger and prepare to render it uncocnscious with a stunning charm.i decide to render the animagi immobile first.i point my wand at the Tigreath and mutter" wingardium leviosa!" i may have muttered it but is as powerful as a first year hogwards student yelling it. a beam of light flies towards the aniagi and hits its head square on.the Tigreath lifts into the air untill it cant touch the ground . i speak up and raise my voice, anger from the pain of the memory of the attack when i was little fuels me"who sent you, what are you, who are you and why are you here?!" by the last question i am practicly yelling.

July 20th, 2005, 5:13 PM
"She's Avayla, she's a Death Eater, she's commited murder in this house and she's not to be trusted." Zinnia flicked out her wand, every jinx, curse, and spell she had ever used running through her head.

July 20th, 2005, 5:24 PM
i walk up to the animagi, pull my arm back and luanch a punch onto the cratures face.blood starts running and i back away, beathing fast from anger and emotional pain." you death eater will be put to death. if possible you will be put to death by me. you and your dirty tribe of cold blooded killed my family and cuased me pain. i hope you suffer. "i lift my wand up and start to say crucio out of anger even though i dont want to and will prbly be put to death my self..

ooc: i hope zinnia stops me

July 20th, 2005, 5:32 PM
"Stop!" cried Zinnia, thrusting herself between Misteria and Avayla and giving Misteria a pleading look. "Don't kill her! I know how terrible those Death Eaters were to you and your family, but you don't need to sink to their level. Please don't!"

July 20th, 2005, 5:39 PM
my eyes widen at seeing zinnia jump in between me and the death eater and i realise what i am about to say. i drop to my knees and on to my arms. i bury my face in my arms and start crying. i look up at zinnia with the same pleading look and tears streaming down my face.i choke on my sobs."i-im so sor-sorry"i point my wand at the death eater and mutter something and the cat turns into a human female with clothes.i bury my face into my arms again.

July 20th, 2005, 5:45 PM
OOC:dark_espeon is missing a lot...
IC:Zinnia was at a loss for what to say. After a few seconds, she said, in a gentle tone, "I'm sorry about what's happened to you. You've been through a lot." This didn't seem complete enough, but it was the only response she could think of. With a wave of her wand, she conjured a handkerchief and handed it to Misteria.

July 20th, 2005, 5:53 PM
i look up and stare into zinnias eyes." so have you zinnia."i take the hankerchief and wip my face and eyes prety much drenching the hankercheif."i hope we can be friends. if so youll be the first friend i ever had. should we take the-"i cut my self off and look at the death eater." thing in for questioning at the auror heaquarters?"

July 20th, 2005, 6:00 PM
"Okay. I know her ways, so I'm pretty sure she's done it, but I don't have any evidence, and a questioning would make it official," said Zinnia, pulling a handsome Firebolt from the folds of her robes.
IC: Where is dark_espeon, anyway? Should we wait for her?

July 20th, 2005, 6:17 PM
ooc: i think we should wait for her

July 20th, 2005, 6:30 PM
OOC:Yeah, she's missed enough already... *feels guilty for running ahead*

July 20th, 2005, 7:55 PM
OOC: Darn people, I post once and then leave for a while and tons of posts come in.

BIC(Back In Character): "The name's Geoffrey," he said almost with a british accent, " I hate cry babies, so please don't cry. It sort of triggers a horrible memory..." Geoffrey sat down by Avalya. "I guess I haven't mentioned much about my past, I doubt there was any mentioned on my records either. He pulled up his arm and had the same scar on his left shoulder as Harry Potter had on his forehead. I had two fathers, one was with Voldermont and one was against. As you can probably tell, they were both killed and I'm their only surviving "aire(sp)" to the fortune of the family since most we're killed by the opposing sides..." Geoffrey didn't show much emotion since being all sappy about the past wasn't in his nature. He wasn't mad at either side, although he did want to get even for one of his dearest and most closest person he knew, his true Father who was against Voldermont.

July 20th, 2005, 9:53 PM
OOC: Before I continue, is a Horcrux going to be in the Hollow? I don't want to go there and ruin everything if one isn't there.

BTW, I'll be posting under the aliases in my sig. Mainly this one and Batesymon.

July 21st, 2005, 11:39 AM
OOC: Yes, there is a Horcrux here. Dang, we shouldn't have run ahead, there are many people who haven't gotten to post much...
EDIT: Everyone, I'M LEAVING ON A TRIP TOMORROW. I won't be back for two weeks. You can continue the RP, but please don't do too much while I'm gone. I don't want to miss major chunks of plot...

July 22nd, 2005, 12:15 AM
OOC: Alrighty.

Josh walked into the hollow that had once belonged to Godric Gryffindor. He looked around. There were a few wooden chairs and a table.
He had always imagined this place would stay in the glory Godric would have wanted, but it looked like a dump of an orphanage.
Josh was looking for the Horcrux that may have belonged to Voldemort. He imagined that Voldemort, being a man of thinking he was the strongest ever, would hide it in something worth while.

July 23rd, 2005, 9:42 AM
Geoffrey stood around waiting for someone to speak up and for something to happen.

OOC: Anything goonna happen here for a while?

July 23rd, 2005, 1:44 PM
OOC: You can do what I'm doing and bugger off and look for a Horcrux. What will Gryffindor's one look like? I'm there for a reason.

August 8th, 2005, 7:26 AM
OOC: Hi guys! I'm BACK!!!!!!!! Gryffindor's Horcrux.... Mmmm, you'll see what the Horcrux is... And something is going to happen, and it's going to happen right NOW.

IC: At the mention of fathers, Zinnia shuddered. She didn't like to think about who her father was, or what he had done...

"In a way, I had two fathers as well, the father I imagined during my childhood and..." She lowered her voice to an undertone. "...and the bloody traitor he really was." There was a moment of tense silence.
Zinnia just shrugged.

"Never really knew him," she said indifferently, struggling to keep her voice even. She didn't succeed.

Suddenly, she saw a faint golden glimmer coming from upstairs, and, like a moth lured to a lightbulb, she followed it...

OOC:Sorry for such a short post but my mom just brought home an undernourished dog and there's some excitement going on over here... Be back soon.

August 9th, 2005, 11:01 PM
i look at the death eater and put a binding spell on it it. i look at zinnia and follow her. i think of my past and cast a look of pure hate and loathing at the death eater. i see a flash of fear in her eyes then she covers it up.

August 10th, 2005, 7:01 AM
OOC:Okay, this is a really weird twist, but being without RPs for two weeks has really made me go crazy... It's just Zinnia's back-story, and just so you know, I don't believe any of the second part(my next post) to be true. Actually, I find the very thought disturbing...

IC:Zinnia stopped when she noticed Misteria's look of hatred at Avayla. "Yes," she said, turning to look at Avayla also, "I know how you must feel. I have a rather....blackened....past as well. It's made me somewhat disreputable, even though none of it was my fault..."

Remembering her father had made her remember the rest of her miserable life, and all at once memories were flooding back to her. After resisting giving in for so long, she couldn't hold it anymore, so she just surrendered and let the memories come...

For most of her days, Zinnia had lived with a Muggle family called the Garthos in Little Whinging. They had their good points, but they had treated her more like a somewhat pampered dog than a girl they had taken in when they found her on the doorstep.

"Who left me there? Did they leave any kind of explanation?" she could remember asking Mr. Gartho more than once, but always, she would be disappointed by the same answer: "No, we haven't the slightest idea who brought you to us. And there was no explanation at all."

Frankly, she could remember more of it herself, not that her memory as a baby helped much. She could just recall that one moment, she had been safe in the arms of someone in a long, black cloak, and the next, she had been dropped in front of the door of a house, never to see the person again...

Her life with the Garthos felt like only a dream after the most recent things she had been through. But she could still see parts of it in her mind. Like the day she had first heard a snake...

Zinnia had been only seven years old when it happened. A large snake had appeared out of nowhere in the Garthos' lawn, slithered silently to where Zinnia sat on the porch, and hissed, "Helloo."

Zinnia was afraid of snakes ever since.

All her days with the Garthos, she had never really felt like they were family. And it hadn't helped that she was considered an outcast by the neighboring children, who ran and hid every time she came outside. Never in her entire life had she had a single friend among them.

Suddenly, Zinnia realized that she was still in the house with Misteria, Geoffrey, and Avayla. But it didn't last long, and soon she was drifting back even further into reminiscence...

August 12th, 2005, 9:52 PM
i walk up the stairs and see zinnia stop. i continue and see that she is in a slight daze."zinnia? are you ok?"

August 14th, 2005, 2:56 PM
"Wha...what?" Zinnia asked. "Oh, yes, I'm fine..." She couldn't even remember who she was talking to. Suddenly, random memories were coming back out of sequence....

A baby was dropped onto a doorstep... A large snake sunk its teeth into a screaming boy... A girl was branded with the Dark Mark... A Hogwarts student slipped a tattered black book from a bookshelf... And someone was flying away from a castle on a broomstick...

"Fine," Zinnia repeated firmly, continuing up the stairs.

Suddenly, she turned on Misteria, anger coursing through her as she remembered something the other girl had said.

"A family? Someone who loves me? I never had any family but the Garthos, and they weren't a family at all! I don't know if I had any siblings, and for all I know, my mother is dead! The only person in my family that I ever knew was my father, and he is not a father to be proud of. And as for a good heart, I'm not even sure I have that!" Zinnia was steaming now...

OOC:We may not get to the Horcrux for a while... It is a small bronze statuette of a lion... Anyone, go look for it if you like...

August 21st, 2005, 5:05 PM
"Yes, yes, very touching story, Zinnia," Avayla said coldly, showing no pity or sadness whatsoever. Though, that didn't mean she wasn't a bit sorry for her. Avayla knew what it was like to be an outcast, but her story was somewhat different.

Terrible memories threatened to come flooding back to her, but she brushed them away. No time to reflect on those. She was ordered to kill Zinnia, but she decided to give her some time. With a small growl, she changed into a Tigereath and dashed back into the room where her victim lay dead. Throwing it one disgusted look, she jumped out the second-story window, disappearing into the night with a roar.

August 23rd, 2005, 6:03 AM
Zinnia watched her go, making no attempt to stop her. "I know what your mission is!" she called after her. "But I might be more useful to you alive! Think of my father! No one trusted him, but he returned to his master's side, after doing what no one else dared to do!" She closed her eyes and her mind, using Occlumency to shut the bad memories out. Sometimes the only thing that kept her going was the fact that she was a good Occlumens. But when she remembered who she had inherited this from, the memories came back...

"No time for that now," she said bitterly, disgusted with herself for showing any sign of weakness, any sign of emotion.

But where was her father now? Was he truly on Voldemort's side, or was he, like her, just trying to make it appear that way? After what he had done, surely there was no going back? Too many questions, too few answers...

"Misteria, we should start searching. The Order says there may be a Horcrux in this area."

August 25th, 2005, 1:26 AM
i follow zinnia and see the death eater run. i make no move to chase her as zinnia doesnt. i walk up and put my hand on her shoulder feeling sorry for her from out burst about family and her father.

August 25th, 2005, 6:14 AM
Zinnia saw Misteria's hand on her shoulder and made a brave attempt at a smile.

"Pity can't change the past," she said calmly. She turned and walked away, her mind filled with terrible memories again. She hated those memories...

Her cold black eyes surveyed the scene of mayhem around her. Someone had certainly put up a struggle. She began searching calmly for the body, trying to take her mind off the flashbacks, but soon they overwhelmed her, and she was reliving a section of her life...
OOC:More when I come back from school. We haven't gotten to the disturbing part yet, and we won't for quite a while.

August 28th, 2005, 2:50 AM
i look around the room and wonder what she is talking about as i am not part of any "order". "what are you talking about? im not part of any order except that of trying to defeat voldemort. i am part of the aurors in the ministry of magic. we all try to defeat death eaters one by one."i look around the room again and walk over to a window. i look down and see a cat in a dumpster. my nose burns as my vision becomes blurry.i blink trying to get rid of the tears.

August 28th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"The Order of the Phoenix," she replied. "Wait, you mean..." She turned to look at Misteria. "You don't know of the Order? It, too, is against Voldemort, and it was founded by..." her voice quivered, "...by Albus Dumbledore. I don't know what Auror division you are in, but mine has recieved a special mission from the Order..." She looked around, making sure no one had heard, then returned to her search...

"Gartho!" A cold voice echoed eerily on the stone walls of the dungeons. Zinnia looked up from her book to see a familiar, unwelcome sight. It was Zinnia's least favorite person at Hogwarts, walking towards her. The one person she did not want to meet. Professor Snape.

"What are you doing here?" he snapped, striding to her. "Get back to your common room!" His cold black eyes fell upon the tattered leather book in her hands, and before she could do anything, he had snatched it away.

Fleetingly, Zinnia thought she saw a flicker of recognition on Snape's face.

"The half-blood prince?" Snape said quietly.

"I believe that is the author's name, yes," said Zinnia coldly.

For a moment, no one spoke. Snape quickly pocketed the book.

"This book is clearly full of Dark magic. I'm afraid I will have to confiscate it."

"And you," he said coolly, "will need to see the headmaster. I knew from the beginning that you were a troublemaker, but now, Gartho, you have gone too far." And without another word, he walked back down the corridor, and Zinnia had no choice but to follow him...

August 29th, 2005, 3:06 PM
Avayla quietly padded down the steets, making no noise, excluding her nose sniffing. She could smell it. The Horcrux was here, in Gordric's Hollow. She only knew because she could sence the faint smell of Voldemort, hidden beneath thousands of other smells. Looking over her shoulder, she could see someone that had just walked into a door.

She loved her animal form- it had hightened sences, and better than that, she could size-shift. After a few seconds of concentrating on nothing but becoming small, she opened her eyes. Now Avayla looked like a harmless blue cat with black stripes. Nothing unusual about that. She flipped over on her back, rolling in the dirt, sucked her gut in until her ribs showed, and ran through the door just before it closed with a thud. Looking up at the man with her most pitiful eyes, she let out a small, weak: "Mrew...?"

August 29th, 2005, 3:43 PM
Suddenly, Zinnia let out a cry of pain. She winced as the Dark Mark burned her, as it did often nowadays...

"Someone's after the Horcrux," she told Misteria. She couldn't explain it, but she knew. "Stay here. Keep watch. If you see anything suspicious, contact the Ministry. If I don't come back, well, we'll get to that later."

She smiled, and where a girl had stood, there was now a powerful serphent. It hissed once, nodded at Misteria, and slithered out of sight...

Snape and Zinnia walked in silence most of the way to Dumbledore's office, though Snape slipped snide comments in here and there.

"Ah, at last Miss Perfect has been caught in the act. Perhaps you'll finally be expelled as you've always deserved..."

"Expel me, then," said Zinnia bitterly. "At least I'll escape from this dunghill."

Snape raised his eyebrows. "Still too arrogant to save your own life?" he asked coolly.

"No," replied Zinnia. "Still so thoroughly ignored by my teacher that I could disappear and it would go unnoticed."

Zinnia thought Snape was going to strangle her. Instead, he said, "We're here, Gartho. If you would proceed up this staircase, perhaps your existence will be acknowledged."

August 29th, 2005, 4:05 PM
He obviously had not heard her. Stepping forth a little, Avayla meowed again, hoping to get his attention.

((Ooc: Sorry for the short post but I can't really do anything right now.... 'Scuse the RP Block.))

August 29th, 2005, 4:10 PM
OOC:That's okay, I've had RP block a lot lately too. >.<
IC:Zinnia slithered out of the grimy door, onto the cobbled street, and through another door. She saw the cat and hissed, recognizing it immediately for what it was...

Zinnia stepped onto the staircase and felt it spiral upward beneath her feet. She was lost in thought, pondering her uncertain future.

So Snape had finally caught her. After what she'd done, she'd probably be expelled. And all because of that stupid book...

But then, it wasn't really a loss, was it? She had hated her days at Hogwarts from the moment she had walked in the doors.

Her years at Hogwarts had been miserable, she couldn't deny it. She had always been the outcast, the 'bookworm', the victim. At least, at first...

She had been mistreated in the beginning. The Sorting Hat had assured her that Slytherin was where she belonged, but after being with the Slytherins, she realized that she didn't belong anywhere. The Slytherins' favorite pasttime seemed to be taunting her, or sending her Howlers, or charming her shoelaces into tripping her up, or singing, 'Zany Zinny,' in the corridors.

And then, of course, there was Snape, who seemed determined to keep Zinnia as unhappy as humanly possible. Like the other teachers, he could not deny that she had extraordinary magical talent for her age, but he tried to blame it on outside forces.

"Cheating, Gartho?" he asked during one potions class, staring at Zinnia's flawless vial of Wiggenweld potion.

Snape glared daggers at her.

"Don't lie to me, girl," he said coolly. "Fifteen points from Gryffindor."

No matter what, Snape refused to deduct points from his own House for matters as trivial as 'one foolish dunderhead', the only name he had ever used to refer to Zinnia.

Suddenly, Zinnia couldn't stand it. All of the unfairness of her life welled up inside of her.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M GOOD AT POTIONS!!!!!!" she bellowed, causing several students around her to hide under their desks.

Everyone stopped breathing. No one had shouted at Snape before.

Snape just sneered. "Nor is it mine. Detention, Gartho. Class dismissed."

It seemed that Zinnia was doomed to suffer through her next seven years. But then, on a fateful day in the Restricted Section of the library in her third year, she had found it. A tattered notebook, bound in black leather, protruding awkwardly from the bookshelf as though someone had just stuffed it there years ago. The same book that was now in Snape's pocket...

It had looked innocent enough, and Zinnia had already read practically half the library cover to cover, so she had taken it back to the Slytherin common room. It was a journal, crammed with information that had been scribbled into it by someone who called himself 'the half-blood prince'. It was about Death Eaters and Dark magic, and it fascinated Zinnia. She read it whenever she got the chance, and even practiced parts of it, which led, ultimately, to her dark destiny...

Zinnia watched the steps fly underneath her. "Halfway there," she whispered, and the staircase spiraled onward...

August 29th, 2005, 6:37 PM
Avayla yowled at her, hissing and baring her teeth at the snake. No doubt it was Zinnia. They were alike in someways, though neither knew it. They went to school together, often passing each other in the halls, keeping their eyes on the ground. Zinnia was known as 'Zany Zinny' and she was known as 'The Beast'. Avayla wasn't able to control her animal form when she was at shcool. She still couldn't sometimes.

Before, Avayla hated the curse that was bestowed upon her. She hated everything about herself. Everyone did. One student almost died because of her in her fourth year, and nobody forgave her for it. After that year, they completely ignored her, and laughed whenever she spoke. She fell into an endless pit of depression.

Then Snape showed up. They loathed each other, but he saw potential in her. And, because of his influence, Avayla slipped down further in her well, untill she join the Death Eaters. They promised to turn her life around, make everyone she hated pay- but the results were not what Avayla wanted.

And she wanted out.

August 29th, 2005, 11:25 PM
i watch zinnia dissapear and i walk down the stairs and follow her. ithink about my secret of shape shiftingwhich no one knows about,except dumbledores portait in the princaples office. i think about my life of hell in hogwarts and about how i wished to leave the dump though it was certainly better than where i stay during the breaks. i concentrate on the battle between a cat and snake and slowly transform. i close my eyes and the picture of a hippogriff appears in my mnds eyes.

i slowly start tranforming. the first thing that changes in my size and skin color. the shape of feathers and fur appear. then grow to feathers all over my waist up. i double in size and my clothes tear to shreds and fall to the ground. my breasts show for a second before my shest grows flat and gets covered in feathers. i cover my groin area for seconds before my hands become talons and my bottom half becomes the back of a horse. the last thing to change is my head and i prepare for the price. as the price for my gift is pain during transformation. my head grows and flattens while my nose and mouth stretch forward and harden to become a huge beak. m eyes slide down and stop at the side of my head. my ears dissapear. the last thing to happen is my back ripples and wings grow and stretch out. the collapse and rest against my body untill i will need them.

in 40 seconds i have turned into a hippogriff. i start walking awkwardly towards the fighting beasts. i stand above them,open my beak and let out a cry."tseeeeeeeeer" i lower my head and turn sideways piercing them with my eagle gaze.

August 30th, 2005, 1:54 PM
OOC:The back-story may seem a bit tedious. I took a long time devising it, but unfortunately, I have had to condense it so it wouldn't take an entire book to explain Zinnia's story. So if you are wondering why it is choppy at parts, there's your reason. But know that it is still relevant to Zinnia's story, shortened though it may be...

IC:Zinnia hissed halfheartedly, opening her jaws to reveal gleaming fangs. But she did nothing more. Her emerald eyes watched Avayla, waiting for her next move...

The staircase continued its descent. Zinnia felt an ominous feeling of increasing dread in the pit of her stomach.

It had seemed like just revenge at first, payback on her tormentors, but after a while Zinnia took pleasure in it, did it often. Students disappeared for weeks, never to be seen again. People familiar acted strangely. Beloved pets would be found lying motionless on the floor, dead. Soon she was not the victim, but the one to be feared...

And all because of an innocent-looking book, a book she had loathed, a book she had loved... She had memorized all of it by heart, but one line shone clear in her memory. It had seemed to speak to her directly.

'This book has been bewitched so that the words may only be read by Death Eaters, past Death Eaters, or those yet to be Death Eaters, to keep our secrets safe. If you are reading this, you will soon become a Death Eater.'

The staircase came to a halt in front of a door. Zinnia opened it, hesitated for a moment, and went inside...

August 30th, 2005, 3:09 PM
Uttering a low growl, she changed size, now as big as a large wolf. The snake posed only a minor threat, and yet, she hesitated to deliever the final blow. Then, sighing, she changed back into a human, watching Zinnia the snake intently.

Zinnia might have been a poisionous snake... Everything could end hear and now. Avayla rolled up her sleeve, revealing many scars on her arm. She placed it in front of Zinnia, the scared side facing the roof. Many of her cuts were fresh.

"Bite me."

August 30th, 2005, 5:15 PM
Zinnia prepared to lunge, hesitated, then turned away.

No, she told Avayla telepathically. Being a master of Occlumency and Legilimency, it was not difficult to do.

No, she repeated. I can't. Not again.

Slowly, she slithered toward the door...

Zinnia found herself in Dumbledore's office. He was sitting at his desk, wearing long green robes and a grave expression.

"Sit down," he said, gesturing to a chair. Zinnia obeyed.

"Professor Snape has informed me that he believes you to be the cause of the unfortunate accidents that have been happening. Why would he tell me this?"

Zinnia had not expected him to be so frank. "I...er..."

"Lying is but stalling the truth, Zinnia," Dumbledore said. Zinnia felt guilty, for that was just what she had been considering doing.

"I... he discovered me with a book I shouldn't have been reading. A book on Dark magic. But this does not prove anything, sir, does it? A book is no more than a book."

Dumbledore stared into her eyes.

"May I see the book in question?" he asked politely.

"I don't have it," she replied. "Snape took it."

As if on cue, Snape burst into the room, looking as though he was about to explode.

"Headmaster, this girl has crossed lines, destroyed school property, used Dark magic on other students... She has performed the Unforgivable curses on several occassions, has no regard for the rules whatsoever-"

"Severus," said Dumbledore, "I would like to speak to Zinnia alone."

Fuming, Snape tossed the book onto the desk and left without another word.

"Always out to frame someone..." muttered Zinnia.

Dumbledore looked at her sadly, as though he knew she would die tomorrow.

"Are you and Professor Snape still at each other's throats?"

He picked up the small book and opened it, flicking through the pages. Zinnia held her breath.

The headmaster looked up from the book, smiling. "Unfortunately, this proves to be insubstantial evidence. A book is rather useless if impossible to read."

Zinnia stared at the book. '...may only be read by Death Eaters...'

"But I must warn you, Zinnia," he said, his face turning solemn again. "It worries me that this came into your possession. I knew the author of this book during his school years. He made terrible choices about what to do with his life, and I ask you not to do the same."

He stared into her eyes again, but this time Zinnia felt that he was staring into her soul. She wondered what he would see there.

Zinnia jumped. Somewhere below, someone had certainly gotten on Snape's nerves.

"If you'll excuse this sudden parting, it appears I am needed elsewhere," said Dumbledore. "Please attend detention with Professor Snape at 8:30 P.M. tomorrow night."

"But why-"

Dumbledore looked at her sadly once more.

"Make the right choices, Zinnia," he said, and he whipped out of sight, leaving Zinnia to her confused thoughts.

August 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
i watch the snake bear its fans and then the cat turn back into ahuman. i turn around and kick the human with my horse legs. i then start after the snake and i pick it gently up in my beak,not wanting to harm it. i unfold my wings and start flying to the auros headquarters.

August 31st, 2005, 2:44 PM
Zinnia made no attempt to stop the hippogriff from carrying her off. She watched as Avayla got farther and farther away...

She had not chosen her animagus form. She was born with it. A strange gift, since a snake would have been her least likely animal to pick. She had always been repulsed by snakes, and what they meant to her...

And yet, this body perfectly housed the soul within it...

No sound could be heard in the dungeons except Zinnia's echoing footsteps and the hammering of her heart. She would rather have been expelled; it would have been better than seeing her least favorite person in the world, particularly after she had just escaped his clutches yet again.

Along the way to Snape's classroom, she spotted three fourth-years.

"Malfoy! Crabbe! Goyle! Students are not supposed to be lurking in the corridors at night! Return to your common room immediately!"

When they didn't move, she added, "Or I could easily switch your noses for tomatoes."

September 1st, 2005, 11:10 PM
after five minutes the headquarters come into view. a few minutes more and i land at the door. i push it open and walk through. the aurors all whip out there wands but then stop. i make my way over to my room and i open the door again. i shut the door behind me and i drop the snake on the floor.i transform back and return to my human form. my wand falls out of my side. i grab the quilt from my bed and cover my self. i stare at the snake."i know we are both girls but give me privacy while i get dressed ok? hide under the bed or something. you shouldnt have been fighting with that thing. it could hae killed you."

September 2nd, 2005, 2:24 PM
Could have killed me? Zinnia asked dryly. That's a new one. She slithered under the bed.

Do you believe in second chances? she asked suddenly. That someone can rise from the ashes as someone new, someone changed?

Do you believe in magic?

"Late, Gartho," said Snape as Zinnia slammed the dungeon door behind her. "Abusing your authority again?"

"You should know," said Zinnia darkly.

Snape did not look up from the cauldron he was stirring.

"It's a pity you weren't expelled," he continued. "Hogwarts would have loved to see the last of you."

"Likewise," said Zinnia, her lip curling.

"But if you had been expelled, where would you go?" he asked delicately, fingering the stirrer he was using.

"Again, you should know," said Zinnia coolly.

This time Snape did look up.

"What are you hiding?" he asked, the slightest infliction of threat in his voice.

"I have nothing to hide," Zinnia said. "But...do you?"

Zinnia still wasn't sure what had made her do it. On reflection, she thought she might have gone mad. Or maybe she had known what she would find all along. Either way, she still didn't understand what she did next.

She used Legilimency on Professor Snape.

September 2nd, 2005, 2:38 PM
i drop the quilt and walk over to my cupboard. i take out a pair of pants and a tank top and put them out the on the bed. i take some panties from the drawer next to the cupboard and put them on. i put the pants and top on and pick up my wand.
"accio shreded clothes!" after a few minutes my torn clothes fly through the door."reparo"the clothes mend themselves and with a flick of my wand they put themselves away.i walk over to my bed and put my hand under. i grab the snake and bring it up and put it on my bed.

September 2nd, 2005, 2:56 PM
But of course you don't believe in second chances, she continued. You Aurors are all the same. Go by what's on the wrist, not what's in the heart. Aurors have less sensitivity than flobberworms. She looked around the room, her emerald eyes taking in her surroundings.

Zinnia sifted through the swirling jumble of thoughts and memories, searching, searching... She didn't get it. What did she expect to find?

She watched as a greasy-haired teenager was lifted into the air by the ankle, as a boy with round glassses and hazel eyes laughed and laughed. With a start, she realized that this was exactly how she was treated at school. Why did she notice this? Could she possibly be feeling sympathy for the person who had made her life hell? Confused, she searched on...

A man listened in at a keyhole. A hoarse voice spoke from the other side of the door.

Apparently, this wasn't what she was looking for either. She went on to the next memory.

But where was Snape? She had expected more resistance from him, and the fact that he wasn't fighting against her was also confusing. Perhaps he had been taken by surprise? But surely he should have reacted by now...

A boy was writing in a journal, a black, leather-bound journal that looked eerily familiar...

And then, she saw it. Another memory. This was what she had been looking for. This was... what? What had she broken into her teacher's mind to find?

She went to the memory and opened it...

September 2nd, 2005, 7:10 PM
i look at the snake. and close my eyes after a few secondsi open my eyes and they are slightly green rather than their normal blue color. the snakes head snaps around and i deelve into its thougts in the last minute. i hear the though rather than see it.
"But of course you don't believe in second chances, "she continued. "You Aurors are all the same. Go by what's on the wrist, not what's in the heart. Aurors have less sensitivity than flobberworms." the snake hisses feircely and breaks the gaze. i burn the snake with my gaze."for you information i dont believe in second chances but that only becuase every bad memory, every nightmare is connected to voldemort and his followers! " i grab the snake around the neck and throw it against the wall behind me with force." you are all scum! you dont care about family you all just kill kill kill!!!"

September 2nd, 2005, 8:43 PM
The world isn't black and white, said Zinnia quietly, watching Misteria with her emerald eyes. I don't know what you think I am, but I am certainly not my father. She looked behind her, at the wall she had been slammed into.

I deserved that, she said indifferently, staring fixedly at the wall.

A hooded figure walked down the sidewalk, carrying something in its arms. Zinnia had a bad feeling about this. She recognized this place.

Little Whinging.

Wondering what Snape was doing in Little Whinging, she followed him, having the strange sensation that she'd seen this before...

On the two of them went, in and out of the light of faded streetlamps, winding through deserted streets. The ominous feeling grew...

And suddenly, the hooded figure came to a halt in front of a house Zinnia immediately recognized. The house she had lived in for most of her life. The house of the Garthos...

The hooded figure walked to the doorstep, dropped the bundle on the welcome mat, and turned to leave. The bundle began bawling hysterically. He hesitated, then broke into a run. The door of the house creaked slowly open...

"Satisfied?" said a voice, and suddenly, Snape's mind shut rather violently on her, and she was back in Snape's office in the present.

Zinnia felt dazed, unable to register what she had just seen. She stared into Snape's eyes, those cold black eyes that were a mirror image of her own...

And she said what she had wanted to say to him for seven years.

"Goodbye," she said, and she turned on her heel and left...

September 2nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
i walk around my room think for five minutes. i go to a desk in the corner of the room and sit down. i take out a book and open it to a certain page. i start writing the days events so far in it. for 5 minutes the scratching of a quil on paper floats out the door. i put the eagle feather quil in the ink bottle and leave the book open to dry. i stand up and look around the room i see a snake and recoil.what is a snake doing in my room?! a snake kill my parents it atleast atack them and left them for the killing curse. i whip my wand out and point it at the snake." change back now zinnia or i will change you back for you and it will be painful. very very painful." seen from any one else my eye are filled with pure hatred.

September 3rd, 2005, 7:38 AM
OOC:I have told you the disturbing part. See if you can guess what it is. XD

IC:Zinnia changed back immediately.

"Do I present a less formidable threat now that we're the same height?" she asked, staring into Misteria's eyes unflinchingly. She was used to hatred by now...

The deserted corridors echoed with Zinnia's footsteps. Everyone seemed to be in the Great Hall for the end-of-year feast.

What she had seen in the dungeons still felt like a realistic dream. Or a realistic nightmare. And she didn't understand it, but suddenly she felt angry at everyone. Angry at Snape for being so cruel. Angry at herself for not knowing sooner. Angry at Dumbledore for keeping it from her. Angry at the rest of the school for being at the feast without her.

She didn't know where she'd go, only that she wanted to escape this horrid place as quickly as possible. She'd become a Death Eater. And her enemies would pay.

"Hello, Zinnia," someone said. Zinnia was so surprised to be called something other than 'Zany' by a fellow student that she whipped around so fast she cricked her neck.

"Oh," she said. "It's you."

The Gryffindor Head Boy looked at her sadly. Why did everyone look at her that way?

"So you remember?" he said. "You remember the last time we met?"

"No," she lied, the truth being that it stuck out in her memory as being the one, small act of kindness that anyone had ever done for her. "Slytherins don't associate themselves with Gryffindors. Go away!"

She tried to continue down the corridor, but the boy was faster. He blocked her way.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you going down to the feast?"

"What do you care?" she snapped, trying to go around him.

"Well, despite what you may believe, Zinnia," he said coolly, "there are good people in the world, and someone will care if you throw your life away."

She stared at him. Did he know....?

"Wherever you're going, I won't keep you," he said quietly, and he stepped aside...

September 3rd, 2005, 11:59 PM
i hold zinnia gaze an flick my wand and she flys out my bedroom door. it shuts and locks behind her.i yell after her." I HATE YOU ZINNIA! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" i walk over to my desk and finish my diary. i let it dry then shut it and put it in a drawer in the desk. i walk over to my bed and sit on it. i bring my knees to my chin and hold them there with my arms. i start rocking and tears well up in my eyes." why me. when every i make a friend something always happens and i lose them. i can never have friends. im so lonely." i continue rocking on my bed and tears stream down my face and make my pants drenched.

September 4th, 2005, 9:03 AM
"You're not the only one," she said through the door. "The two people that ever trusted me are now dead. You're right, you're better off not knowing me." She turned on the spot and Apparated, going back to the Hollow to search for the Horcrux on her own...

She felt guilty for leaving Misteria.

"But why should I care about her?" she snarled as she walked down the cobbled street. "She hates me anyway, like everyone else in the world. And besides, haven't I always roughed it alone? Yeah, it's much better this way."

But saying this only made her feel worse.

Zinnia ran across the grounds, hardly aware of her surroundings, only seeing the gates in front of her, only knowing that she wanted to get out of here...

But then she saw it. Lying there on the grass, as if it had always been there.

The book.

She stopped, closing her eyes, not wanting to look at this innocent-looking journal that had caused her so much misery. She opened them again, and pure hatred burned in her eyes.

"INCENDIO!" she cried, pointing her wand at the book, and it burst into flames...

The pages curled, sending smoke, hissing, into the air. But Zinnia didn't stop. She just kept running...

If she could just reach the broom shed, she could fly over the gate...

And, as if by some miracle, she was there. Grabbing the first broom she could get her hands on, she mounted it and took off, at last, into the rising sun, into her new life...

September 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Why.... why hadn't she bit me? Why couldn't she just end all my pain? She has her own problems as well, but... But... Tears trailed down Avayla's cheeks. She took out her wand, and ran in across her wrist, watching as crimson liquid dripped onto the floor. She smiled through her tears, and walked out onto the street, only to meet Zinnia.

Avayla could feel Zinnia's gaze pinned on her wrist. "....I only hope your end is better than mine...." She collasped.

September 4th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Zinnia watched as Avayla fell to the floor, slipping into her thoughts without her notice at the last moment.

Why couldn't she just end my pain?

Why, she thought furiously, does everyone think that just because I've been through emotional torture I can always bottle up my feelings? She looked at Avayla's wrist, feeling her own mangled wrist convulsively in the sleeve of her robes.

More memories were on the verge of exploding in her brain, but she pushed them away. They were too painful...

September 4th, 2005, 3:50 PM
i stop rocking when i get hit by a hue amount of pain. i stand up and walk over to m potion cupboard . i grab a few healing potions then turn and apperate on the spot. i reapear in front of zinnia but i have my back to her. i put a potion on thewrist of avayla,i dont know how i know her name it just came to me, and i put another potion to her lips slowlyrubbing her throat as i do so. i pick her up and swivel on the spot dissapearing again. i reapear in my room and i put her on my bed. i tap the rist with my wand and it heals instantly. i put my wand over my face and mutter a few words. water starts dripping onto her face.

September 4th, 2005, 5:10 PM
Avayla's cold sapphire eyes shot open. She sat up, looking down at her wrist. "Why...." She said weakly, "Why... did you save me? What have I ever done besides cause pain? Don't you get it? I have to die!! The Dark Lord--he plans... he plans to...." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You must understand; the balence of the world as we know it hangs by a thread..."

September 4th, 2005, 5:33 PM
Good, Zinnia thought savagely. Now I can get back to work. Still instinctively feeling the deep scars and cuts on her wrist, she walked down the street again, the Dark Mark burning her once more. She winced but did not stop, just kept walking. She wasn't sure how, but it was like she was a compass. She knew where she was going, even though she had never been there before. Knew what lay ahead.

Voldemort's Horcrux.

September 4th, 2005, 5:38 PM
i listen to what avayla has to say."yes i understand. the pain you have cuased has cuased youu pain. you know how it feels to have lost everything and have nothing. zinnia and my self feel the same. i hope you, zinnia and my self can be friends. we are alike in more ways than one. together we can use our pain for good." i look into avaylas eyes." are you willinng to come over to the good side?"

September 4th, 2005, 5:43 PM
Zinnia was heading towards the dense wood that surrounded the Hollow. She couldn't understand what her objective was. Why was she going there? Did she intend to destroy it, or was she returning to Voldemort? She wasn't sure. Ever since he had died, ever since her father had killed him, her thoughts didn't always feel like her own...

She came to the edge of the forest and hesitated. The dark trees looked much more menacing from up close. But it didn't last. The strange force pulled her onward...

September 4th, 2005, 6:04 PM
"I..... I don't know. I was born with one purpose: to kill. Voldemorte wishes to use my animal form. When I turn sixteen, I will be trapped in that form. The Dark Lord wishes to enslave my mind, use me to kill everyone that stands in his way. You've yet to see what it can do. There are times when I can't control my actions. And I turn sixteen in seven days." Avayla explain, confessing her curse to the first person who ever acctually listened. "I'm a monster..."

September 4th, 2005, 6:09 PM
Through the woods Zinnia went. An owl hooted, somewhere in the distance a wolf howled mournfully. But Zinnia didn't notice either of these things. It was as if her only purpose was to go further into the forest, to be swallowed up by the trees...

She was almost there...

September 4th, 2005, 6:15 PM
i listen."avayla no one is a monster. you can over come his control with your heart. im sure its possible and i know you can do it.you just need to believe. look at zinnia." i close my eyes and wish i could help avayla."do you know occluemency or what ever it is? cant you block him out?"

September 4th, 2005, 6:27 PM
OOC: Don't come for Zinnia just yet. I have...plans.
IC:Zinnia reached her destination at last. It was a large circular clearing in the heart of the forest. She could feel the presence of something powerful here. Something evil...

From the center of the clearing came a soft golden glow. At this point, Zinnia had lost all trace of common sense. She walked towards the center, throwing caution to the winds.

"Stop!" said a voice, and then she saw them...

Swiftly they surrounded her, black cloaked figures in masks through which nothing could be seen but their eyes.

The Death Eaters.

"Zinnia," said the one who had spoken, and although she couldn't see her face, Zinnia could tell that Bellatrix Lestrange was leering at her. "Welcome back..."

September 4th, 2005, 6:38 PM
i get a pain in my arm and i grab it."argh!"i look at avayla. "this is your time of truth. zinnia in trouble. im not sure where she is though.im sure you will be able to help her."

September 4th, 2005, 7:15 PM
"So you thought you could just stroll by the Dark Lord, then?" asked Bellatrix, eyes gleaming madly. "Thought after your betrayal we would welcome you back with open arms?"

"No," said Zinnia defiantly, returning her gaze courageously.

Bellatrix sneered.

"Still holding on to some thread of artificial dignity?" she asked.

Bellatrix's sneer increased.

"Zany's one of us?" said a drawling voice, delicately inflicted with disbelief, and Zinnia turned to stare into the cold grey eyes of Draco Malfoy.

"Malfoy," she said mockingly, "get back to your common room."

"Enough," said a cold voice, and Zinnia saw, beneath a Death Eater mask, familiar black eyes...

"Snivellus," she said coolly. And she burned with pure hatred, the hatred she had felt when burning the book...

Snape ignored her.

"Enough rubbish, Bellatrix," he repeated, his eyes on Lestrange. "The Dark Lord assigned us a mission, and the Dark Lord's will shall be done."

And he stepped forward into the circle...

September 4th, 2005, 10:52 PM
i get another pain,sharper and greater this time in my arm and it feels like my arm is breaking. i scream and fall to the floor."go. i dont know where she is. i can just sense death.avayla please. i am begging you. go."

September 5th, 2005, 8:14 AM
OOC:You guys can come, just don't jump into the action and start killing everybody. That's all I'll say...

IC:Snape stepped forward, and suddenly, looking into his cold eyes, Zinnia didn't care whether she lived or died, only that she wanted to cause him pain, only that she wanted, after what he had done, to torment him...

Are you going to kill me, Snivellus? she asked. Are you going to kill me like you killed him?

Don't talk about things you don't understand.

Zinnia's lip curled.

Oh, I understand perfectly. I think you're the one who doesn't understand. See, when someone trusts us, we don't usually choose to murder the person in question-

You're a fool, snarled Snape, pulling his wand from his pocket.

Maybe, she said softly, but at least I have a heart.

Snape raised his wand...

September 5th, 2005, 5:37 PM
With a growl, Avayla changed forms. But, this time her fur was black with red stripes. Demonic wings sprouted from her shoulder-blades, a few black feathers falling to the ground. Hooked claws grew from wrist of her wings, and long fangs curled down her lip. She snarled, then disappeared out the window and into the darkness of the night.

Avayla came to a clearing in the middle of a dark forest. No moon nor stars shown in the sky tonight, but that was no problem for her Tigreath eyes. They scanned the area and she pinpointed Zinnia, Severus, and a few other Death Eaters. She roared, and they all turned to watch the black shadow creeping out from the shadows of the trees. She stalked towards them.

September 6th, 2005, 1:32 PM
OOC:Guys, just a quick question... What d'you think of this RP? And my RPing skills? Any way I can improve? Just curious...

IC:Avayla, you idiot! Zinnia thought silently. Now they'll kill her too, for not killing me. And she was my only... She paused. Had she been about to say...

September 6th, 2005, 5:15 PM
((Ooc)) Well, this RP is very intresting. I love it!! As for the RP thing, everyone could use a bit of improvment. Try putting more detail into your posts. Where you are, what the weathers like, what time of day... And length. About four lines is acceptable in most RPs. Anything I need to work on?

Avayla snarled, circling around the Death Eaters. They all had their wands drawn, pointed directly at her. Her sapphire eyes watched them closely, waiting to see if they would make a move. A small breeze picked up, ruffling Avayla's fur. She began circling closer and closer to them, causing them to form a small group in the middle. A cruel smirk appeared on her tiger-like face. They would all pay.

September 7th, 2005, 3:21 PM
OOC: Not that I can see. You're the best RPer I know. :)
BTW, would you like temporary control of Snape?

IC:Zinnia chanced a glance at her surroundings. Avayla was circling the Death Eaters like some kind of feline shark. The Death Eaters were watching Avayla, wands drawn. Only Snape still seemed calm. His wand still pointed directly at Zinnia's heart. Although, for a moment, it looked as though his hand was shaking...

With all of the other Death Eaters' attention devoted to the Tigreath circling them, Zinnia and Snape, it seemed, had been forgotten. They stared, unblinkingly, into each other's dark eyes, Zinnia with a fiery confidence, Snape with a strangely blank expression.

"Snake," Zinnia whispered, the first insult that came to her head.

OOC:Also, what do you think of her back-story so far? I know, it's rushed and downright confusing, but is there anything you liked about it? I'm kind of worried that it's too, well, vague...

September 7th, 2005, 4:06 PM
((Ooc)) Thank you. And, of course. Snape should be fun to play as. *malicious grin* As for her background, I like it as well. There are a few vauge things, but nothing that really matters. You have her emotional conflicts down well, but the physical details are a bit... eh, thrown in there, if you get what I mean. What about Avayla's past? I haven't revealed it all, which will be done so in time (slow, agonizing time, Bwhauhaha), but yeah. Tigreath's rock.

"Zany Zinni... My, my, I couldn't even begin to count how many times I heard your name whispered in the halls. I couldn't keep track of all the rumors, the insults... And you diserved every last one of them, you filthy, vile, disgusting little wrench..." He sneered. "They never should have allowed you to stay at the school, Zin-" Avayla roared, cutting him off.

She growled, walking slowly towards him. He shook, knowing what Avayla could do in this form. It had happened once in his class.

The minutes ticked on silently by in Avayla's head, as she sat uncomftrobly in the dimmly lit dungeons. The iorn-coloured cauldron in front of her bubbled noiselessly, it's contents made of God-knows-what. Avayla's Potions partner, some boy from Slytherin, snored quietly in his chair, slumped against the desk.

Snape strood around the room, his black robes swishing, criticizing everyone on everything they did wrong. He came over to Zinnia's cauldron, examining the perfect potion inside.

"Too green." He walked away from her, leaving Zinnia fuming and clenching her hands. Snape passed two more cauldrons, then came to Avayla's.

"No doubt you've messed up again, Avayla," The Potions Master sneered, dipping his wand into the mixture. It evaporated.

"Tysan told me to add-"

"Leave Mister Albertny out of this. Start over. Or could you not comprehend the instrustions? Maybe I should make them easier for you to understand."

"I understand completely, Sir..." Avayla snarled, glaring at him.

"Then maybe it just runs in the family. Perhaps it's because your mother was-"

Avayla snapped.

Her painful yell turned into a roar that echoed throughout the lower levels of the castle. She grew in size, to that of a Tiger. Black and crimson fur covered her, and the ebony wings erupted from her back. He eyes changed from icy blue to blood red.

The Tiger-Avayla growled, jumping up on the table, and knocked many cauldrons down. Snape backed up from her, his eyes widened into a frightened stare. Only Zinnia remained seated. She looked Avayla straight in the eye, and jumped out of the way went she collasped, falling heavily to the ground in a mangle heap.

September 7th, 2005, 8:11 PM
OOC: Muahaha. Haven't revealed all of Zinnia's past yet, either. :badsmile:

IC: "Ah, but you know what rumors are, don't you, Prince?" said Zinnia coolly. She sneered as she saw him tremble slightly, sensing his fear and not feeling the least bit sorry.

"I suppose the Dark Lord thinks highly of you now, Snivellus," she continued, her lip curling. "In his eyes what you did was noble. Congratulations. You're now his most valuable pawn." She sneered further, watching him for a reaction.

September 8th, 2005, 1:42 PM
i stand up and grab my wand.i regret what i said and vow to right it." i will never have friends. no matter what i do."i transform into a hawk and my clothes fall around me. i fly out the window and catch a thermal draft up into the night sky. i flap my wings hard to get altitude and see a group of death eaters. with my hawk eyes i can see every little deatail and i can see that one that has its wand pointed at zinnia has not noticed that its left shoe laces are undone.i lock onto the death eaters wand, adjust my tail feathers and fold my wings back. i start into a dive and start sailing down at terrific speeds. when i am 5 metres from snape i let out a cry," tseeeeerrr" i then open my wings and throw my legs forward.i grasp the wand and start flying away as fast as possible. as i fly trying to gain altitude i see red and green balls of light wizzing past me. i finnally get high up and start thinking good thoughts when all goes black. my body falls through te sky from 100 feet and land with a thud and a sickening crack.

ooc: can you tell me if im a good roleplayer? and i am not good at doing flash backs and stuff. i doubt i could do it if i tried. its up to you what i get hit with. red or green. green being avada kadavra and red being the the stunning curse-stupify.

September 8th, 2005, 3:23 PM
OOC:You're a great RPer! There are a few grammatical mistakes occasionally, but nothing really important.

IC:"What happened to never wanting to see me again?" asked Zinnia, looking down at the bird lying on the ashen turf below her. "I don't know why you two idiots care about me, but if you'd rather have one person killed than three, you should probably stop while you're ahead."

"And you," she snarled, turning to Snape, "you should have killed me five minutes ago. Have you forgotten your mission, or has the appearance of a kitty cat frightened you?"

She turned on her heel to face the ever-circling Avayla. The Death Eaters were now scattered all over the clearing, wands still pointed at the Tigreath prowling around them.

"When you've reduced him to a bloody mass," Zinnia called to her, "I'll be over here."

September 8th, 2005, 5:57 PM
((Ooc)) Shadow Wolf, you're pretty good too. n_n But, capitalization and spacing out your words at the end of a period would be helpful.

i stand up and grab my wand.i regret what i said and vow to right it." i will never have friends. no matter what i do."

That could be changed to:

I stand up and grab my wand. I regreted what I said and vowed to right it.

"I will never have friends, no matter what I do."

Just a tip. Please, don't be angry. Oh, and a little more discriptive detail would help as well.

A malicious sharp-toothed grin spread across Avayla's furry face. Oh, how she had waited for the glorious, joyful day. The day when she could attack Snape, kill him, bite him, hurt him, rip him to shreads, cut him into ribbions with the slash of her claw...

Her claws made deep grooves in the ground.

Her ebony and crimson tail swished back and forth.

Powerful muscles ripped with every movement.

Her ears twitched with anticipation.

She bare her long, cruel fangs.

The moment arrived.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!!!" Snape bellowed, and Avayla stumbled, blood pouring on the ground. She went cold, and tremors ran down her spine. Snarling, she ran at him full speed, tackling him. She dug her claws in his shoulders, watching him desparately try to free himself. Rage blinded her. She raised her claw and swiped at him, drawing blood.

A spell from a Death Eater hit her, knocking her to the ground. She growled, then jumped to her feet, spinning around. They were hidden in the trees and bushes like cowards, with their wands ready. Avayla could feel their fear.

They would die.

September 8th, 2005, 7:50 PM
Zinnia watched as, to her horror, blood spurted from Avayla. And the pure hatred coarsed through her again, that insuppressable anger...

"YOU COWARD!!!!" she cried, pointing her wand at Snape's crumpled form.

"YOU FILTHY...." She sent a random spell at him, not knowing or caring what it was...

"VILE...." She threw another spell his way...

"DISGUSTING....." Another spell...

"COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The last spell hit Snape full force. With a flash of red light, it blasted him three feet.

She drew a potions vial from one of the many pockets of her robes, panting. Casting the unknown spell had drained her energy.

"Drink one of your beloved potions and choke on it!" she spat, tossing the vial directly at Snape's head. She turned on her heel to face the faint glow coming from the center once more. And, all other purpose forgotten, she ran...

September 8th, 2005, 8:22 PM
ooc: um what about me? am i dead or unconsious with some yet unknown broken bone?

September 9th, 2005, 3:42 PM
OOC: Do you really want to know? XD Come on, you don't think we'd kill you off, do ya? Nope, you're alive, just unconscious. For now. :badsmile:

September 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
ooc: your scarying me...whats with the weird face.*whimpers*

September 10th, 2005, 1:50 PM
OOC:I'm sorry I scared you. I was just kidding!

September 10th, 2005, 3:21 PM
your nto sacring me. whos going to post a reply to the actaul roleplay. we are going off topic

September 10th, 2005, 3:41 PM
Avayla watched her run, making no attempt to stop her. She would be back. Fate would work it's mysterious ways on them. Her eyes faded back to blue, and she fell hard on her side. Dark glossy pools of blood could be seen everywhere. Her breathing slowed, her pluse becoming faint. Avayla once again became human, but her wings remained, just smaller than before.

And darkness took her.

September 10th, 2005, 7:38 PM
...and she ran. Filled with the single-minded desire that had driven her here, she raced all-out towards the center.

"NOOO!!!!" Several voices cried out in rage, and Zinnia heard the Death Eaters pursuing her. Her heart pounding as she dodged spells and flashes of green light, she knew that she couldn't go on much longer.

"Oof!" A Stunning spell had caught her from behind. She stumbled, but the magic would not let her stop. She was getting closer, almost there...

Suddenly, a voice from behind Zinnia yelled, "Sectumsemp-"

"Impedimenta!" cried Zinnia quickly, whipping around, and she watched as Snape fell.

"So," she said softly. Snape, unable to move, glared up at her. She responded with the most hateful look she could muster.

"So," she repeated, "it comes to this. You are at my mercy. I could kill you here and now. The tables have turned, Snape, the tables have turned."

You're going to kill me then, Zany Zinny? he replied sardonically, mockingly, with telepathy. Like you killed him?

Zinnia said nothing. She stared at Snape, hating him, and had the sudden snake-like longing to lunge at him, to bite him...

For a moment, something emerald green seemed to flicker in Zinnia's dark eyes. She shook her head, and it vanished.

"No," she realized. "No, Snivelly. That's what you would do."

Sseeeew! A jet of light soared through the air, and before Zinnia knew what was happening, it hit her from behind.

As if in slow motion, her legs collapsed beneath her. The world became a confused jumble of blurry movements and distorted sounds. She fell, ever so slowly, to the earth, and knew no more...

September 10th, 2005, 7:58 PM
ooc: what?! nooo! she cant die!!! avayla and zinia have both die! whats going to happen? am i dead?

September 10th, 2005, 8:06 PM
OOC:Calm down. Did I say that? ^_^ I love leaving you hanging.

IC:"Wha..what happened?" Slowly, Zinnia came back to consciousness. And just as slowly, she realized that something was wrong.

"Where are we?" she asked to no one in particular.

She was nowhere near the clearing. She was, instead, in some other part of the forest, far from where she had been before. "Ah... the forest must have tricked us." Not knowing where this last remark came from, she carefully got to her feet.

She spotted Avayla and Misteria, both human again, lying on the ground not five feet away. She uncorked two of her potion vials and walked to each girl in turn, tipping potion into both of their mouths. She then walked back to where she had started and turned on her heel to watch them, waiting patiently for them to wake up.

"Rise and shine, you idiots," said Zinnia. "We have a problem on our hands."

September 10th, 2005, 8:31 PM
I wake up and the first two things I notice are the terrible ache through out my body and the horible taste in my mouth. I sit up and spit it out. "argh!thats foul!some one tried to poison me!" i then remember the last thing i was doing. I then leap onto my feet and take in my surroundings. i see avayla lying on the ground and zinnia not far away."zinnia! what happened to me?"

September 10th, 2005, 8:40 PM
"For your information," she replied smoothly, "you were hit with a powerful Stunning curse. What you just spat out has saved your life. Now come on, we're wasting time."

She walked a few steps, pretending to have nothing on her mind. It was still dark, and it was still the same starless sky above, so they couldn't have been out for too long.

Why had she let him live? It troubled her. She would have loved to see him die, but she hadn't killed him. Why?

It was just fair, she thought as she trudged through the underbrush. A life for a life. I have repaid my debt.

Or maybe, said a small, nagging voice in the back of her head, it's because you rely so heavily on second chances yourself. Maybe you wanted him to live.

"No!" she found herself saying aloud. "No, it's not that. I wouldn't save him. Never."

Are you sure about that? said the small, truthful voice.

September 10th, 2005, 9:06 PM
I love when Hamtaro says Butta butta butta butta butta butta butta butta!

September 11th, 2005, 6:23 AM
OOC:I love when Hamtaro says Butta butta butta butta butta butta butta butta!
That's nice. Not that it has anything to do with the RP. Is someone going to post?

September 12th, 2005, 8:41 AM
"Blegh!! Next time tell me before you go shoving poison down my throat!!" Avayla expressed, spitting out the.... stuff. She glanced around. Nothing of intrest could be seen by her keen eyes. Everything was dark, empty, cold, and lonely. Much like herself.

A feeling of mixed emotions crashed down upon her. Fear, for her transformation would be furfilled soon--Anger. She couldn't kill Snape or his little henchmen. Sadness, for her new.... aqquaintaces. And regret, for so many wrongs she had made during her life.

Avayla felt something move on her back. A small ebony feather floated past her, tossed about every which way in the air by the smallest gust of wind. She felt them--whatever they were--move again. Fearing the worst, Avayla looked over her shoulder. Small wings fluttered slowly, then folded against her back.

Avayla muttered something while pointing her wand at the ground. A black jaket appeared, and she quickly put it on. Without a word, she stood and walked past Zinnia and Misteria, looking shaken.

September 12th, 2005, 2:17 PM
"It was difficult to tell you anything while you were unconscious," Zinnia replied smoothly, walking even further to stay in the lead.

"Why are you two here?" she asked suddenly, stopping in her tracks, her back to the others. "This isn't your fight. There are dangers ahead you can't even imagine, and I don't want to be responsible for any more deaths." She strode even further into the trees.

"It would mean hundreds of complicated legal papers," she added darkly.

September 12th, 2005, 3:13 PM
OOC: I'd join but Sirius is dead so you probly won't let me RP him. 0.o Heheh... But then again... I could RP my version of a human Charlie, couldn't I? *pulls out list of spells* Get back to me, tell me if I can RP Sirius, and I might join.

September 12th, 2005, 5:12 PM
OOC:I dunno, we could pretend he's really just in hiding or something... *wink wink*

September 12th, 2005, 5:29 PM
OOC: kk. So I dun need to post a form then do I? That would be... ridiculous. EVERYONE knows who SIRIUS is! :D Off topic: I need to make a demon char called Horcrux just for the heck of it. XD And theguy sayng something about hamtaro was a stoop. 0.o

September 12th, 2005, 6:00 PM
"I'm here...." Said Avayla slowly, choosing the only words that would fit into her statement, "Because this is not only your fight. Thousands haved died because of the Death Eaters and the Dark Lord. I've even killed a good amount of people. This isn't your fight--it's everyones."

She walked beside Zinnia, a frown on her face but a smile in her eyes. "And because I want to protect my new friends....from Voldemort....and myself."

September 12th, 2005, 6:13 PM
OOC: *posts* Can I assume you're near a forest, outside? Correct me if I'm wrong. This post will be a crap post, btw, sorry. lol

A black dog, rather like a german shepherd, staggered out of the forest with a wand in his mouth. He was emaciated and filthy. He sat, watching the fighting, and spotted Snape suddenly. Growling, he dropped his wand on the ground and launched himself at Snape's throat.

He had heard about Snape killing Dumbledore.

He had heard about the Horcruxes also.

He latched his jaws onto Snape's neck, knowing very well that it's stupid to come unprepared into a fight that had death eaters and attack a death eater with his bare hands. He let go finally, and suddenly, almost randomly, he turned into a man. With long black hair and a face that said "I've Been In Azkaban".

Sirius Black.

September 12th, 2005, 6:36 PM
Avayla could hear a noise not far away. Before she knew what had happened, her small wings burst through the jacket, tearing the cloth with her claws. "I'll be back." Was the only exclamation she gave to Zinnia and Misteria before bounding off.

This was a new experience for her. Avayla was much faster and stronger. The wings were to small to fly with, but with them she could jump high up and hover for a few second. She landed in a tree soundlessly. Not a leaf moved.

There was Snape, and a large dog. The were in a huge fight, and something in Avayla's mind triggered. Instict threatened to take over. She wanted to join in the fight so badly, but, she held back. Her eyes flashed from blue to red. Then, surprisingly, the dog transformed into a man who announced he'd been in Azkaban. Avayla's eyes widened. Black.

"Stupendous!!" Avayla yelled, flicking her wand out and hitting Snape. He fell to the ground. Avayla jumped, landing next to Sirius. Without a word, she grabbed onto his arm and jumped, lifting him up into the air.

"We have to get away from here.... There are other Death Eaters about."

September 13th, 2005, 6:18 AM
Curious, Zinnia followed Avayla through the trees, only to see Snape and...was that Sirius Black?....engaged in battle.

Zinnia walked over to Avayla and Sirius, taking care to step on Snape's arm. Hard.

"Black," she said quietly, looking at the man with an expression of mild interest. "Where have I seen you before?" She looked down at Snape with obvious contempt, and it dawned on her.

"Ah, yes, you were the one who called him Snivelly, weren't you?" she said thoughtfully, a small smile playing across her lips. "Kudos. But Avayla's right, we have to get out of here." She walked back the way she had come, stepping on Snape again, but otherwise ignoring his presence completely.

September 13th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: I didn't say I was in Azkaban... Why on EARTH would irius EVER announce he'd been in Azkaban? 0.o He has the permanent expression in his eyes that says he's been im azkaban. Reread my post. lol

"Okay, let go of me so I can get my wand," Sirius growled at Avayla. "And yes, that;s me." He wrenched his arm away from Avayla's grasp and landed on the ground with a thuid. He walked over to where he had dropped his wand, turned into a dog, and picked it up in his mouth. He looked up expectantly, waiting for... something.

September 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM
((Ooc)) He let go finally, and suddenly, almost randomly, he turned into a man. With long black hair and a face that said "I've Been In Azkaban".

"Fine. Have it your way," Avayla retorted. "Get killed by the Death Eaters. None of us would care." Her temper settled down. Avayla turned her sapphire gaze toward Zinnia.

"Let's just go, and leave the dog to his death," She said calmly.

((Ooc)) Ooooh, rivalry! And, sorry about the short post. RP Block.

September 13th, 2005, 12:54 PM
OOC: In other words, his FACE had an EXPRESSION that said that. Forget it, you misinterpreted my post, who cares. 0.o

Sirius growled at Avayla. He trotted off in the opposite direction of the fight, because he WASN'T stupid, as it seemed this Avayla thought.

OOC: Same here. 0.o

September 13th, 2005, 1:21 PM
((Ooc)) Oh.... You're right. I had to read over it quite a few times though...

.....Pika-Mew, where'd you go?

September 13th, 2005, 1:53 PM
OOC: School. :dead:

IC:Zinnia watched the dog leave. Leaning against the gnarled trunk of the nearest tree, she sneered at Avayla.

"Your new friends?" she repeated, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Yeah, we're all such great pals." Treading on Snape's arm one more time, she walked away from the lot of them. They were already getting on her nerves.

September 13th, 2005, 2:00 PM
"If that's the way you want it then that fine by me!!" Avayla snarled. Her snarl turned into a cat-like roar. As Zinnia turned around, Avayla spread her long wings, taking flight. She swiped at her with a lethal claw, drawing blood. Landing, Avayla charged at Zinnia. She had been pushed too far.

September 13th, 2005, 2:08 PM
"Kill me if you wish," Zinnia said boredly, rubbing the spot on her shoulder that Avayla had slashed. When she removed her hand, it was stained with blood. "I have nothing to live for anyway." She stared into the Tigreath's red eyes.

"Kill me," she repeated, not moving.

September 13th, 2005, 2:09 PM
Sirius turned around and sat, his head cocked to one side and wand still in his mouth, watching the fight. He didn't know most of the people here, of course, but he was watching nonetheless.

September 13th, 2005, 2:20 PM
"I... I'm sorry...." Avayla choked, rresuming her 'Human' form. With a flitter of the wings she was off, bounding through the trees. Bare branches scraped against her face and other areas where her pale skin was exposed. She desparatly tried to keep her animal insticts a bay, keep them from making her attack every living thing alive. Clouds his the pale moon, which would soon disappear.

Finally, Avayla arrived at a clearing. There was a wide river next to her. She was completely surrounded, completely sucluded.... Completely alone.

September 13th, 2005, 2:40 PM
Zinnia saw Avayla leave, feeling angry that she hadn't been killed.

"So, Black," she said, turning to the dog, "why does everyone, even the Order, seem to think you're dead? You obviously aren't." She watched the dog with mild interest, really not paying any attention to what she was saying whatsoever.

Avayla should have let her die...

September 13th, 2005, 2:49 PM
Sirius turned human again and took his wand out of his mouth. "Because... I really don't know," he said. "Has anyone... has anyone seen Harry?" he asked hoarsely. He hadn't seen Harry in a long time...

September 13th, 2005, 2:56 PM
"Harry?" she asked. "Oh, you mean that Potter brat? Haven't got a clue." She stared in the direction Avayla had gone.

"Don't mind her," she added. "She's a bit...moody." She flashed a smile, revealing gleaming fangs. Green flickered in the depths of her black eyes...

Quickly, Zinnia closed her mouth, pretending nothing had happened, though she knew very well that it had.

"It's almost morning," she observed, looking up at the pale moon.

September 13th, 2005, 3:02 PM
"He's not a brat," Sirius growled. "And yeah, so I noticed. Do you know what happened to Grimmauld Place? Not that I care." Sirius suddenly realized he needs to shut his yap about GRimmauld place, but it was too late, so he figure it didn't matter.

September 13th, 2005, 3:08 PM
"I already know about Grimmauld Place," she replied, noticing his worry. "It belongs to Potter now, but the Order is still using it as headquarters." She looked at him curiously, relieved he hadn't noticed anything but not showing it.

"Why do you ask?" she said.

September 13th, 2005, 3:11 PM
"I was just wondering... D*mn, I've been a dog for so long I've forgotten where everything is. Would you be so kind as to take me there?" Sirius said, with a little laugh.

September 13th, 2005, 3:17 PM
Zinnia thought for a moment. Maybe she could come back later for the Horcrux?

"All right," she decided. "I'm a bit busy, but, well..." She paused, looking up at the starless sky, which had a purple tinge at the approach of dawn.

"Maybe there's something you could do for me too," she said thoughtfully. "But no, it'll have to wait." Stepping a bit closer, she gripped his wrist.

"Hold on tight," she advised, and without warning, she Apparated...

September 13th, 2005, 3:25 PM
When they were in front of Grimmauld Place, Sirius said, "You know, I could've done that myself if you just told me where it was. Do you know if Harry is here?"

September 13th, 2005, 3:31 PM
Zinnia sighed. She hadn't been thinking. And now that she was here, this might take a while.

"No," she said heavily. "But I think he went looking for Voldemort's Hor-" She stopped. The Order had said that Sirius had been a member, but what if this wasn't really Sirius? And besides, she knew from experience that not everyone in the Order was trustworthy...

"I don't know," she said finally. "I'm sorry."

September 13th, 2005, 3:33 PM
"Horcrux," Sirius finished for her. "I know what you're thinking. Are the Order still staying here?"

September 13th, 2005, 3:36 PM
"Well, yes," she said simply. "The Order's still using it as headquarters, even though Dumbledore..." She stopped again. She hated talking about Dumbledore's death. She still felt like it was her fault.

"Even though it happened," she finished lamely.

September 13th, 2005, 3:40 PM
"Remus..." he had almost forgotten about him. "Is Remus okay?" He went to the door and knocked, assuming it was locked. He smiled when he imagined the look on Molly's face.

(sorry bout all the crappy one liners but this is a conversation... so it's difficult. BTW, I think someone might have to end up RPing some of the Order. 0.o)

September 13th, 2005, 3:59 PM
Slowly, the door opened. A red-haired, slightly plump woman stood there, and from the look on her face, she could not believe her eyes. She stared at the man on the doorstep, apparently not sure she should believe he was there.

"Sirius?" she said suspiciously.

And before he could say anything, she flung her arms around him, all suspicion gone.

"Goodness Sirius where have you been we've been worried sick about you what's happened are you all right WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she said in one breath. "Arthur?" she called. "ARTHUR???"

"I should be going now," said Zinnia quickly. The last thing she needed was to talk to the Order right now. Turning on the spot, she vanished with a loud crack, reappearing in the forest clearing.

September 13th, 2005, 4:04 PM
OOC: Someone already did it... I gotta do my h-work.

Sirius pushed her off of him. "I've been... away," he said. He didn't feel like explaining right now. "Where's Harry?" he asked, walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at the table.

September 13th, 2005, 4:06 PM
OOC:Uh, whoops. Saphi, from this point you can control the Order. Just, uh, delete one of the posts so it's less confusing. ^_^ Sorry about that.

September 13th, 2005, 4:44 PM
OOC: Crudddd. You LEFT! 0.o

September 13th, 2005, 4:52 PM
((Ooc)) Quite all right. I shall re-do this once more!!

A oraged topped girl came wandering aimlessly in, kicking up clouds of dust with every step. She stopped dead in mid-stirde seeing the placid, lanky man sitting in the chair before her. Her wand fell from her hand, clattering lightly on the dirty, dusty floor.

"Sirius...!!" She whispered, still frozen. "Sirius!! Harry, Herione, Ron, get down here!!"

A tired groan could be heard from upstairs. It was Ron who spoke. "Wha...? Ginny, it's three in the-"

"I don't care!! Get down here--NOW!!!" She yelled, and someone started screaming.

"Bloody Hell, Ginny!! You've gone and woken Mrs. Black up!" Ron yelled, and a great scramble of feet could be heard.

"Old Master returns, filthy, treaterous old master... Betrayer of the Black family, yes... Kreacher wishesed to never see old master's face again..." Mummbled someone from behind them. There stood an old House Elf, glaring at Sirius and muttering curses at him. He shuffled off, disappearing.

Three teens about a year older than Ginny came stumbling down the stairs. One was a girly with wavy, frizzy hair. She looked tired, but was obviously more alert than the other two. Next was a boy who looked similar to Ginny and Mrs. Weasely; he was Ginny's brother. The last person to come down was a boy with jet black, messy hair. He had vivid green eyes and glasses that looked as though they had been thrown on quickly. A lightning blot-shape scar was visible through his bangs over his right eye.

The last person spoke. "What is it, Gin-" He stopped. Now he understood what was so important. "Sirius!!"

((Ooc)) Hozat? And, Pika-Mew, are you at Avayla's clearing or with Misteria?

September 13th, 2005, 5:02 PM
"Kreacher, get out," Sirius said. "Hey Harry." He grinned ay Harry. "Miss me?"

OOC: Shoot, I'm really braindead tonight.

September 13th, 2005, 5:10 PM
"O-o-of course!!" Harry said, still stunned. He ran up and hugged his gaurdian, making sure he was really there, and not just an illusion or ghost. He really was back. Sirius was home. A tawny, lean cat lept up to the table beside Sirius, putring, and rubbing against his shoulder.

September 13th, 2005, 5:20 PM
Sirius hugged Harry back. "Now... I'll bet you all want to know where I've been. And you probably have a lot to tell me, some of which I've already heard," he said.

September 13th, 2005, 5:33 PM
OOC:The clearing w/Avayla. Sorry, my parents wanted me off the internet. Phone line.

IC:The moon slowly sank lower in the sky. Zinnia watched its progress, thinking.

I'm not welcome at the Order, she thought. I'm not welcome with Aurors. I'm not welcome among the Death Eaters. So then where do I belong? The moon was getting lower and lower. Soon, it would be no longer visible in the purplish sky.

"A constant battle," she said quietly. "The darkness cancels out the day, the day afterwords canceling out the darkness. No one's ever really winning."

She spotted Avayla not far away.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty," she called to her, hoping to enrage her again.

September 13th, 2005, 6:12 PM
OOC: Sure. Sorry 'tis so short, I am also brain-dead. And sorry this took so long to post.

IC: Harry was still so shocked, after a year of being told his godfather was dead, to see him sitting there right in front of them.

"Y-yeah," he managed to say, grinning awkwardly.

The cat purred even louder, rubbing its head against Harry's sleeve. Harry actually laughed as the giddy happiness swelled inside him. It was true after all. Sirius was alive. Sirius was alive.

It was hard to imagine where Zinnia was that anyone could be laughing. A light breeze blew through the grass as she sat near the edge of the clearing, watching the feeble sun begin to rise.

It was all my fault, she thought miserably. If I hadn't taken the Horcrux... She shook her head, returning to her usual cold self.

"No time for that," she snapped, angry with herself. "Dwelling on regrets won't get you anywhere." She watched the branches of the nearby trees bending and swaying with the wind, her mind somewhere else...

OOC: Edit: What happened to your post?

September 13th, 2005, 6:29 PM
"Well then... Tell away!" Sirius said. He laughed.

September 13th, 2005, 6:51 PM
The happiness seemed to be contagious from the way smiles had appeared on the faces of everyone in the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley was darting about pulling food from cupboards, humming to herself. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were beaming at each other from across the table. And no one seemed able to wipe the giddy grin off their face. Not even Kreacher's increasingly loud mutterings of 'betrayment of the family name' could dampen their spirits.

But if anything made the moment absolutely perfect, it was what happened next.

"Molly?" The door to Grimmauld Place's kitchen flung open, and standing there were two men, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. One had flaming red hair and could only be Mr. Weasley. The other had hair flecked with gray, and shabby-looking robes.

"We came as fast as we could," began Mr. Weasley, "but Kreacher..." He stopped as his gaze fell upon the man sitting at the kitchen table. His eyes widened.

"Good lord," he gasped, "is it..."

All the color returned to the other man's face.

"Padfoot!" he cried, and Remus Lupin ran to his old friend, giving him a one-armed hug.

"Breakfast!" cried Mrs. Weasley cheerfully, levitating plates piled with eggs and bacon and pitchers of orange juice onto the table a bit too enthusiastically. One pitcher slopped over, but no one seemed to care.

"Well, Harry," said Ginny, smiling, "aren't you going to tell Sirius what's been going on?"

Everyone's attention turned to Harry, watching him eagerly.

"That can wait until morning," said Harry, not wanting to ruin the mood.

"But Harry," said Ron disbelievingly, "it is morn-"

Hermione, having caught on right away, stepped on Ron's foot underneath the table.

"Sirius," she said, giving Ron a significant look, "we're more curious about what you've been up to."

Now everyone turned to Sirius.

"I think we'd all like to hear about that," said Mrs. Weasley.

September 14th, 2005, 12:41 AM
I watch every one walk away and disappear and I stand in the field alone, my eyes glaze over as I reflecting my past.

A red headed girl on a broom stick pushes off the ground into the sky. Many people around her doing the same. Her blue eyes showing suffering and loneliness. In her hand is a dented, ugly, brown bat. She flies past to towers and sees two people that are in her classes. She flies around the quidditch pitch hitting the bludgers when the Gryffindor players are in danger. Half an hour passes and she hovers on her firebolt near the slytherin tower. She see a bludger heading for the seeker and starts off towards it. Half way there, when she is over the centre of the pitch, she is of her room and falling while clutching her head. She hits the hard ground with a thud and multiple cracks are heard. In five seconds all the teachers are on the ground and professor McGonagall magicing a stretcher from thin air. Five minutes later she is in the hospital wing in a light coma. The next day there is news of a mass killing of 500 muggles and 5 wizarding families.

ooc: this is the first time i have attempted a hsitory flash back like you did. is it good?the two people i see are avayla and zinnia.

September 14th, 2005, 6:18 AM
OOC: It's good, but just so you know, you don't need to have flashbacks if you don't want to.

IC:Reflecting on her past, Zinnia continued to watch the swaying trees. She didn't want to think about what had happened. But she did.

Dumbledore had trusted her. Dumbledore had been the one person who had ever truly believed in her.

And it was her fault he was dead...

And Snape? Zinnia nearly vomited, not only because she was thinking about Snape, but because she had let him live. Why? It confused and worried her. Had it been the right thing to do?

"That," she said, "is the question of the century."

She had saved someone, and it had been the wrong person. She had taken a blow on Voldemort, and gotten someone killed. Everything she did, no matter what it was, always seemed to turn out wrong.

"Nothing's right anymore," said Zinnia quietly, looking up at the bending trees.

September 14th, 2005, 1:02 PM
"Moony! Good to see you," Sirius replied, hugging his friend back. "Well... I've..." Now that he'd actually been asked he was at a loss for words. He shook his head. "I really don't know," he said. "It's hard to explain." He thought for a moment, then said, slowly, "The veil... took me somewhere and I had no idea where I was so I stayed there as a dog until I saw Snape being beaten up by Aurors. Snape and a bunch of other Death Eaters. And then I got taken here by one of the aurors." He thought for another minute, then said, "Harry, she said you were looking for Voldemort's Horcruxes."

September 14th, 2005, 2:14 PM
"She did?" asked Harry, puzzled. He hadn't told anyone about his plans but Ron and Hermione.
OOC:Sorry about it being so short...

September 14th, 2005, 2:30 PM
OOC: Tis okay.

"Yeah..." Sirius said. "Why, was she not supposed to know?" he asked, now puzzled also. He eyed the food hungrily, as he hadn't eaten in a long time, and it showed.

September 14th, 2005, 2:43 PM
"No," said Harry. "I just don't understand how she could know. Who was she, anyway?"

"Oh, for goodness' sake, Sirius," interrupted Mrs. Weasley as she noticed him eyeing the food. "Eat! You must be starving." Tears of happiness were still rolling silently down her cheeks.

September 14th, 2005, 2:59 PM
"I don't know," Sirius said. "She supposedly "rescued" me. Molly, it's fine. I can wait." He laughed. Molly was always like this. "By the way, I knew Voldemort had horcruxes, I just didn't know you were looking for them until she told me. Don't go and die on me."

September 14th, 2005, 3:06 PM
"Well, I don't plan to," said Harry, grinning.
OOC: Ack! Sorry! 'Tis soo short. :dead:

September 14th, 2005, 3:10 PM
"Good," Sirius said. He finally turned to his food, stuffed his face, and had a clean plate in less than five minutes.

OOC: That made me laugh. This post.XD

September 14th, 2005, 3:16 PM
IC: "That's more like it!" encouraged Mrs. Weasley. Smiling, she piled more eggs and bacon onto his plate.

September 14th, 2005, 3:20 PM
OOC: All of a sudden I wanna make him say "Dude, Molly, that's enough." XD

"Molly..." He shook his head and stuffed his face again just to make her happy.

September 14th, 2005, 3:28 PM
IC:XD Well, you know Mrs. Weasley. XD
OOC:Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Lupin, and Mr. Weasley started serving themselves, carefully avoiding each other's eyes and trying hard not to laugh. Ron was unsuccessful several times, causing him to gag on his orange juice.

"Did you say you saw Snape?" asked Harry, helping himself to more eggs.

September 14th, 2005, 3:30 PM
'Yes. And do you want to know what I did to him?" Sirius said with a laugh.

September 14th, 2005, 3:31 PM
"What?" asked Harry eagerly, though it was slightly muffled through a mouthful of bacon.

September 14th, 2005, 3:35 PM
"In my dog form, I attacked him and latched onto his throat for a minute straight. He had been stupefied by an Auror," Sirius said. He burst out laughing. "That was the best thing I've ever done to him. And he deserved it, too, after what he did..."

September 14th, 2005, 3:37 PM
"Yeah..." said Harry quietly. He took a long swig of orange juice.

"What else have you been up to?" he asked, forcing a grin.

September 14th, 2005, 3:43 PM
"Nothing much. Got attacked by werewolves, got sick, almost died, fell to the ground from about 50 feet up, almost starved to death... Why do you ask?" Sirius said with a laugh. "By the way... I don't think you'll be seeing Snape at school fopr a long time... I did a lot of damage to him."

September 14th, 2005, 3:45 PM
"I'm not going back to school," said Harry, spearing a bit of egg with his fork.

September 14th, 2005, 3:49 PM
OOC: I seriously forgot that he left school. XD

"Why the hell aren't you going back to school?" Sirius asked Harry, almost angrily. 'You need an education. A good one."

OOC: I made him sound like a muggle mom. XD

September 14th, 2005, 3:53 PM
IC:"Well, there might not be a school to go back to, anyway," said Harry, shoving the egg into his mouth. "They's not sure that Hogwarts will reopen yet. Besides, every day Voldemort's getting more and more powerful. I can't do anything about it sitting in school!"

September 14th, 2005, 3:57 PM
"Good point," Sirius said apologetically. "Wait a minute... It was a bad idea to turn human in front of a bunch of aurors and death eaters that don't know me, wasn't it?"

OOC: NO, I didn't forget he'd been cleared. 0.o

September 14th, 2005, 4:03 PM
"True," agreed Harry. "But then, they probably wouldn't know it was you, right?" He looked uncertainly at Ron and Hermione.

"Right?" he repeated.

They exchanged looks.

"Well," said Hermione slowly, "you really should have been more careful. What if someone did recognize you?" She gave him a pleading look.

"Please, Sirius," she begged, "we don't want you to get hurt."

September 14th, 2005, 4:04 PM
OOC: He was CLEAREd after he died! Cleared of all his... well... whatever he did that he didn't do. Like killing 13 muggles.

September 14th, 2005, 4:06 PM
OOC:That's right. But, the Death Eaters and all saw him when everyone thinks he's supposed to be dead... I dunno, I goofed. Sorry.

September 14th, 2005, 4:12 PM
OOC: Okay, I'll reply to it like that, but don't you think Sirius should at least know he's cleared? 0.o

"Well... The Auror that brought me here recognized me, and somehow she knew I used to call Snape Snivellus," Sirius said slowly. "And who knows what Snape will do? Whatever, I got out the first time, and this time I'm pre-starved." He laughed a little.

September 14th, 2005, 4:16 PM
OOC:Oooooooooh. Sorry, I misunderstood. XD

IC: "Well, you're cleared, so it can't be too bad that you were seen," said Harry. "Even though everyone thinks you're dead, it's better than everyone thinking you're a murderer." He chewed on a piece of bacon thoughtfully.

"How many people saw you, exactly?" he asked, crunching on the bacon.

September 14th, 2005, 4:19 PM
"Not sure. A lot. And I just realized something," Sirius said. "I'm not a registered Animagus and they all saw me. I wasn't really thinking though. I guess we'd better make a trip to the Ministry of Magic before I get put in Azkaban again."

September 14th, 2005, 4:21 PM
"The Ministry of Magic?" asked Harry doubtfully. He still remembered what had happened... what they'd thought had happened.... last time he'd gone to the Ministry. "Are you sure?"

September 14th, 2005, 4:24 PM
"To get me registered. Since there's no reason not to be registered now that I'm cleared. Of course I'm sure," Sirius said. "By the way Moony, I just remembered... I heard you saying to Harry nothing could be done and I was gone. That almost made me laugh after I came here. If you had sent a search party, at least tried something, maybe I would have not come so close to dying in the first place. And that werewolf smelled like you."

September 14th, 2005, 4:36 PM
"What? Oh," said Lupin, as he remembered. "Oh. So I did. I'm sorry...I...we...we really thought..." Very luckily, the doorbell rang at that moment, and Mrs. Black started wailing again.

"Goodness," said Mr. Weasley. "Who could that be?"

"I'll get it," said Lupin quickly, hurrying out of the kitchen.

September 14th, 2005, 4:38 PM
"I know," Sirius said as Remus left. He followed him to the door, guessing the ministry had come to get him, but not caring, since he was skinny enough to get out the way he had last time. Or he could dig, at that.

September 14th, 2005, 4:41 PM
Lupin opened the door, only to see a girl standing there. She had long black hair and dark eyes, and looked familiar somehow.

"Who are you?" he asked, staring at her.

"I'm...my name is..." Zinnia blushed. This was really stupid.

"Zinnia Gartho," she said awkwardly, extending a hand.

September 14th, 2005, 4:51 PM
OOC: Um... Isn't she the one who "rescued" Sirius?

September 14th, 2005, 8:05 PM
OOC:Well, Avayla(Saphi) Stunned Snape, but Zinnia, uh, was there. XD So I guess we can say she helped. Sort of.

September 15th, 2005, 2:59 AM
i snap out of my trance of memorys and i summon my broom stick. i climb on and kick off and fly towards london. i fly into the suburbs and see a house pop up from no where. i smile "Thank you who ever you are." i increase my speed and fly towards the house. i see a indow and smash through it. i jump off my broomstick and roll then stand up. i pull my wand out and point it at the door.

September 15th, 2005, 1:06 PM
OOC: Where I said Stupified, *stunned. 0.o lol

Sirius just stood there, looking at her. (in case you forgot he's at the door with Remus) He then turned and went back to the kitchen and sat down where he had formerly been.

September 15th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Though she hadn't been invited to, Zinnia stepped over the threshhold, looking around. She spotted someone pointing their wand at her and her lip curled.

"Obviously, I'm more welcome than usual," she said, smirking as she strode towards the door to the kitchen.

"What is it you want?" asked Lupin as she put her hand on the doorknob. He was clearly forcing himself not to be too rude.

"Oh no," she said softly, "I don't believe you understand. It's more about what you want."

This was insane. She was walking right into the hands of Dumbledore's little "circle of trust". They certainly would never believe this, especially when it was coming from her. She was in too much trouble with them already. And besides, she didn't need their help.

Did she?

The Dark Mark burned ominously on her wrist, giving her a comforting but disturbing pain. She clutched it absently, her eyes closed.

She opened the door.

September 15th, 2005, 2:42 PM
"Wait a minute..." Sirius said, finally recognizing her. "She was one of the Death Eaters in the fight that I saw." Out of a newly-formed habit, he turned into his dog form and advanced on her, snarling. His starvation was more evident in this form, but he really didn't care.

September 15th, 2005, 2:56 PM
"One of the Death Eaters who saved your life," Zinnia added, watching the dog almost boredly. "But by all means kill me. I daresay you'll meet another person who knows exactly where the Horcrux is."

Everyone in the kitchen was looking at either Sirius or Zinnia now. Harry knew from the moment he saw the girl that he didn't like her, from her gleaming black eyes to her arrogant smile. And maybe he was imagining it, but he could have sworn that, within the sleeve of her robe, she was caressing her left wrist...

"Nasty, isn't she?" whispered Hermione under her breath, echoing Harry's thoughts.

September 15th, 2005, 3:03 PM
Sirius turned human again. "What do you mean "saved my life"? I could have saved my own life, the only thing you saved was my revenge," he growled, looking at her angrily. "You know where the Horcrux is? Tell us and I'll spare your life."

September 15th, 2005, 3:22 PM
Zinnia returned his glare, betraying her anger for a moment. Then she sneered.

"It's evident that you don't trust me. And I don't blame you. The few who did are dead now." She paused, pulling out her wand and examining it.

"The Horcrux," she continued, "is in the same forest we were in, the one surrounding Godric's Hollow. Tell anyone else but those in this kitchen, and I'll part your head from your neck."

She turned on her heel and Disapparated, leaving a very awkward silence in her wake.

September 15th, 2005, 3:29 PM
OOC: Now I wanna make Sirius look like this: 0.o but I can't. XD

Sirius just stared at the spot where she had disapparated for a second, then sat down again. "That never happened," he mumbled under his breath. He thought for a minute, then remembered something he thought he would never hear himself say in a million years. "Harry..." he said slowly, "your father's alive."

September 15th, 2005, 3:33 PM
OOC:XD Zinnia's such a nice, sweet-tempered girl. LOL.

IC:"WHAT?" exclaimed Harry. Crookshanks, startled, leapt from the table.

"What did you say?" Harry repeated, sure he hadn't heard Sirius correctly.

September 15th, 2005, 3:38 PM
OOC: Yes, I devised a plan to bring James back to life. XD

"I said, your father is alive," Sirius said, as calmly as ever. "And I'm not crazy."

September 15th, 2005, 3:43 PM
OOC:Wow, everyone's being ressurected. XD

IC:Harry stared at him. Ron stared at him. Hermione stared at him. Everyone stared at him.

Harry wasn't sure he should believe it, in case it wasn't real. But then again, everyone had thought Sirius was dead...

"What makes you think so?" he asked slowly.

September 15th, 2005, 3:46 PM
"Because in the forest where I was stuck I saw a deer turn into a man," Sirius said. "And that man was the near-mirror image of you."

September 15th, 2005, 3:48 PM
There was a long silence, penetrated only by Ron dropping his fork and hastily diving to retrieve it.

"Are you sure?" Harry said doubtfully.

September 15th, 2005, 3:50 PM
"Absolutely," Sirius said. "But... he wanted to stay, he won't belive me that you're alive. Do you want to go see him?"

September 15th, 2005, 3:52 PM
"O-of course," stuttered Harry. Still not sure about what he had just heard, he got up from the table, shaking.

Could James Potter, his father, really be alive?

September 15th, 2005, 3:55 PM
"Okay... You can Apparate, can't you?" Sirius asked. He didn't want to have to Apparate with Harry because he'd never done anything like that before.

September 15th, 2005, 4:15 PM
"No," said Harry. "I-I turned seventeen after the Apparation tests." He stood up, which proved to be a mistake. His legs felt as though they could give way at any moment.

September 15th, 2005, 4:20 PM
"Okay then..." Sirius said, standing also. He grabbed a hold of Harry's arm and disapparated out of the room and back into the middle of the forest where he had been. "Okay then... He's the only deer I've seen in this forest. It's not dangerous, just stay away from the edges of the forest." He wandered off, leaving Harry to look on his own.

OOC: Great, I get to play James. >>

September 15th, 2005, 4:22 PM
OOC: XD. We've really wandered off, haven't we? LOL. I can play James, you know.

September 15th, 2005, 4:25 PM
OOC: KK :o Thankies, I have a hard time playing him as I'm not expereienced with him.

September 15th, 2005, 4:31 PM
OOC:To be honest, me neither. n_n

IC: Out of nowhere, it seemed, a stag appeared. Tossing its head, it approached Harry. As if by instinct, Harry walked closer.

"Dad?" Harry whispered. The stag was just an arm's length away...

OOC: Aaah, no! My parents want me off the internet. *is dragged from her computer* Go on... without me...

September 15th, 2005, 4:38 PM
OOC: XD Nuthin for me to post. Harry needs to find me... Or I'll RP James. o.o

The buck snorted and back away a few steps. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Sirius had been right," he thought to himself. He stood still for a moment, looking at Harry.

September 15th, 2005, 4:59 PM
((Ooc)) I'm too impatient to read all those pages... What's going on? Sorry I haven't been able to control the Order...

September 15th, 2005, 5:04 PM
OOC:Tish okay. Zinnia has threatened Sirius, another dead man has come back to life.... What else is new? XD. Zinnia told Sirius where the Horcrux is, James Potter has returned, Misteria is at Grimmauld Place, and you.... are still in the clearing. XD. Zinnia's there now, too. But we haven't gotten to that yet. Sorry, no time for me to post anything new right now. Back later.

September 15th, 2005, 5:43 PM
((Ooc)) And now, time for my dramatic entrance. *cracks knuckles and prepares to type*

....Blood... Everywhere, blood. Her own. Soaked into the ground, in the leaves of the trees... Everywhere. The deep gashes in the trees were oozing with blood. The wasn't a place where it wasn't tainted with the crimson liquid. And there she lay, panting. Her wings flapped helplessly. She was alone...

Avayla curled up into a ball. She didn't know what was going on anymore. She didn't know who she was anymore. She had changed forms so many times she had lost track. Her animal sences mixed in with her humans. Her human emotions mixed in with her animal instincts. Water lapped at her head, tossing her dark hair about in the shallow waves.

The river... Avayla couldn't stand looking at it. She was always someone different, something horrible. Her head raised. What form had she taken now? I don't know what to do... It's been six days.... One more, and Voldemort will have me... I.... She sniffed the air. Zinnia, and.... others. She couldn't tell them apart.

Leaping to her feet or paws, she dare to glance at the rivers glossy surface. She wished she hadn't. Avayla was neither animal nor human. She was.... Something. She had the shape of a human, except for her hind legs, which were shaped more like a tigers. Her wings were still small, and a black tail swished around in the air. Her body was covered with black and red fur, and her ears were that of her Animagation's. She flexed her hand. The claws protruded from her nails and disappeared again.

Avayla groaned, but it sounded more like a pitiful meow. Pulling up the strap of her red tank, she pulled on her robe. The young Tiger-like girl cast one more look at her reflection. The only thing that was the same about her was her eyes. They were still sad and blue. Pushing some black hair out of her face, she walked in the direction of the humans' sents.

September 15th, 2005, 5:51 PM
Harry walked forward, reaching out to touch the deer, to make sure it was there.

And two things happened at once.

Crack. The girl he had seen at Grimmauld Place appeared out of nowhere, cursing to herself as she walked by. She stopped as their eyes met.

"Potter," Zinnia said quietly, staring from the stag to the boy.

Another girl came from out of the trees. Though horribly mutated from her uncontrollable transformation, Zinnia immediately recognized Avayla's sapphire blue eyes.

"We meet again," Zinnia said.

September 15th, 2005, 6:01 PM
Avayla looked up, stepping back. She hid in the shadows, hiding her wounds and her loneliness. She pulled her cloack about her tighter. "So we do," Came her reply. It was tinged with longing and pain. There were a few other people there, only about a year older than her. Avayla could feel them watching her.

One boy with red hair tilted his head, confused beyond beliefe. "Bloody Hell, what is that--Ow!!" Hemione shoved him in the ribs, causing him to double over. She watched the stange, gracefull creature. It was terrifing and elegant, in a stange, preadatorial way. Harry and his father stood still watching her for a reaction. Avayla stood rigid, waiting for theirs. Nothing moved.

September 15th, 2005, 6:15 PM
Zinnia strode by the group of people, paying them no mind.

So what if they all die? she thought coldly, ignoring their accusatory looks as she passed. I have a mission to accomplish. She broke into a run, not stopping until she reached the clearing.

Once there, she walked slowly across the ashen gray turf, her feet stirring up clouds of dust in their wake. Unwanted flashbacks and regrets were still whirring around in her head, but she pushed them to the back of her mind. Wallowing in sad memories had never done her any good.

"Now what?" she asked no one, watching the faint glow still burning in the center of the clearing.

Ahh, yesss, Reluctant, hissed a raspy voice, and a snake emerged from the shadows. We've misssed you.

September 15th, 2005, 6:20 PM
Zinnia had gone. She had left Avayla with these complete strangers. People who were staring at her, scared of her. She couldn't just sit here like this. And yet, she couldn't move. Nothing but her ears twitched. But, there was one person she reconized. Sirius Black. Though, he was probably just as disgusted by her as everyone else.

She was more alone than ever.

September 15th, 2005, 6:22 PM
OOC: I edited my post cuz you guys got confuesed or sumtin...

James turned human finally. "Harry... Harry, is that... really you?" he said, taking a step towards Harry. "I thought you were dead..."

September 15th, 2005, 6:34 PM
((Ooc)) Kayota, you seem to like to bring people back to life.... O.o'

"I.... You were dead, and... Mum!! What... I...." He took a step back. Seeing someone you believed was dead wasn't an easy thing to do. Espescially two in in week. Harry lost all fear and doubt, and walked closer. "Wheres Mum? What's going on? How did you...." He had lost the ability to speak. Nothing mattered right now. No Ron nor Hermione, not the creature, not Sirius. His father was home.

September 15th, 2005, 6:35 PM
Zinnia snorted. It had been many years since she had last seen Phentser, but the snake hadn't changed one bit.

"They still call me by that stupid name?" she asked, watching the snake.

Yesss, hissed Phentser, flicking his tongue with each S. Yesss, I'm afraid you're stuck with it, Reluctant. He let out a long, low hiss that sounded uncannily like laughter.

What you jusst did back there was horribly cold, continued the snake. Cowardly, in fact... He made the laugh-hiss again, clearly enjoying this.

Zinnia turned away, unable to look into the snake's cat-like eyes. The words would seem like nothing to an outsider, but to Zinnia, they caused intense pain, as when she heard them, she remembered who she had used them against less than an hour ago...

"Don't," she said angrily, "call me coward."

The snake laugh-hissed one more time and slithered away, leaving Zinnia completely alone.

September 15th, 2005, 7:08 PM
Avayla turned from them. In two graceful bounds she was up in the air, hovering for a few moments. She landed on the branch of a tree and leapt again, this time lowly so she landed on the ground. She stopped. Her ears flicked in all directions, hearing many noises.

The rush of water, far-off... The wind whispering to the trees.... A snake slithering... And.... someone.... Avayla raised her head in the air, closing her eyes. The sent was faint, but she knew who it was. Zinnia. Again.

And yet, she could somehow feel sadness well up inside of her. She could feel it in the earth, the trees, the air.... It was overwhelming. Drawn toward the sents and feelings, Avayla took off again, landind in a tree on the outskirts of a clearng. Her black and red fur camoflauged her, submerging her in complete darkness. Avayla's keen hunters eyes scanned the area, pinpointing Zinnia instantly. She had to fight the urge to pounce on unalert prey....

Prey?! Avayla thought, stunnded, No... I... I don't know who I am. I don't know WHAT I am... It's so confusing... She settled in her perch watching Zinnia. It was the only thing that could keep her mind from wandering.

September 15th, 2005, 7:18 PM
"Hello," Zinnia said quietly, turning to where Avayla sat in a nearby tree, hoping with all her heart that she hadn't witnessed, let alone understood, what had just happened.

"Life's confusing, isn't it?" she said even more quietly, looking at Avayla but not meeting her eyes. "A confusing blur of meaningless pain, going in endless circles..." She gave a halfhearted, humorless laugh. It seemed to hurt her to do it.

"But enough of my optimism," she said. "What is it?" And now, at last, she met Avayla's sapphire eyes. Her own black eyes sparkled like jewels, revealing faint glimmers of green.

September 15th, 2005, 7:26 PM
"I.... no longer have anything. You're right. Life is nothing put pain. Cutting deeper and deeper into your flesh, until finally it drives you to insanity.... Or kills you." Avayla said, lowering her eyes. "Or changes you completely." She added quietly.

She dropped out of the tree, landing softly in a crouching position. Never before had she been so nimble. With a quiet and sad chuckle, she finally said, "It's only a matter of time before He finds me. Then, He'll force me to do his will. I'll furfill everything I was born to be. A killing machine." Avayla finally met Zinnia's emerald gaze. "He'll force me to kill you. It's not safe around me." Truthfully, she was thankfull for Zinnia's company. Her tail wrapped around her leg and her ears lowered.

September 16th, 2005, 6:05 AM
"It's not safe around me, either," Zinnia said, smiling a small, sad smile. And suddenly, her eyes changed color completely. They were not her usual black eyes, nor were they the hard, piercing emerald gaze of the snake. They were green, but somehow warmer, softer. Not Snape's gaze. Not the serphent's gaze.

But abruptly, the blackness returned and filled them, and they were cold and warmthless once more.

Zinnia shut her eyes tightly. She did not want Avayla to see them the way they normally were.

"It's not safe," she repeated quietly, her black eyes firmly closed.