PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Pokemon

Veemon
July 19th, 2005, 05:21 AM
What are the Pokemon that annoy you most? Mine are Golbat in the wild because they never let me escape. And i hate Pelipper because they always use Protect on me.

P.S. Mods, sorry if there's a thread like this and/or if this is in the wrong place.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 19th, 2005, 05:30 AM
I can't stand Diglett and Dugtrio. Because of Arena Trap, they never let me run and I have to beat the snot outta every single one of them. It's fun but gets boring.

GodofPH
July 19th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I hate Golbat, Pelipepper, Tentacool (I see them so often and I hate them!!!!)

Shadow Death
July 19th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Zubat, Nosepass, Tentacool, Zigzagoon.

That's it I geuss

Chairman Kaga
July 19th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Zigzagoon; the pokemon that exists only to annoy people. I would have included Rattata, but Raticate pwnz; I love using him. I find myself ready to scream every third-or-so step whenever I'm in the grass. I absolutely hate that they're virtually everywhere from Littleroot to Lilycove =/

Lil' Schu
July 19th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Fun.

Zigzagoon: Annoying litle thing he is. I'm not saying anything against Linoone; Linoone pwns, but it's ugly and annoying. x_<

Zubat/Golbat: Ugh. Can I just shoot them? (Not Crobat, I can live with him o_o; )

Pikachu (not Raichu, Raichu <3): So overrated. I want to shake the GameBoy whenever I find one. Mainly because it's the main character on the TV series, but bleh. It's a mouse too.

Dragonite: Nothing against it or anything, but how can you choose this giant thing over Dragonair? Dragonair is better for everything basically, and it's cwuter. <3

Magikarp: Ugh. It's a fish. I HATE fish.

Psychic*Absol
July 19th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Tentacool. It keeps popping up everytime I'm surfing. ><;;;

lilmiromi
July 19th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Tentacool: It pops up EVERYWHERE in the water, and you never know what level it is. And, its pretty weak to boot.

Zubat: Another one that pops up everywhere. You know you can beat them, but just hearing the cry and seeing it every time you walk into a cave, it bug the heck out of me.

Igglybuff/Jigglypuff: They're just.... too cute. Cute enough to make my eye twitch when I see them. Wigglytuff is kewl, cuz it's... well, tough. Igglybuff and Jigglypuff expect to torture your Pokemon with their unbearable cutness.

lilmiromi
July 19th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Tentacool: It pops up EVERYWHERE in the water, and you never know what level it is. And, its pretty weak to boot.

Zubat: Another one that pops up everywhere. You know you can beat them, but just hearing the cry and seeing it every time you walk into a cave, it bugs the heck out of me.

Igglybuff/Jigglypuff: They're just.... too cute. Cute enough to make my eye twitch when I see them. Wigglytuff is kewl, cuz it's... well, tough. Igglybuff and Jigglypuff expect to torture your Pokemon with their unbearable cuteness.

EvilDunsparce
July 19th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I......hate......zubat and oddishes, zubats are always in caves and oddishes never leave me alone in the safari zone *kicks oddish into the sunset*

serpenter
July 19th, 2005, 01:49 PM
dunsparce. my dad got one to 100, and it didnt learn any good moves

Iveechan
July 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Nidoran- though I like using them myself, it seems my Pokemon always get poisoned when I make a contact move on enemy ones. However, my Nido poison others frequently, so it's all good.
Mightyena/Growlithe/Ekans- I HATE Intimidate! Even with the battle animation off, you still have to sit there for the swoooooo sound and the message that your Pokemon's attack has been lowered. Mightyena didn't used to annoy me as much until it became wild in Emerald. Ekans is just obnoxious because it's owned by the Rocket people.
Ratata- always use Tail Whip, always Quick Attack, always critical hit so they take off a chunk of damage.
Milotic- It's just... annoyingly annoying to battle.

Dragon-Chan
July 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Zigzagoon: You see them everywhere.
Zu, Gol & Crobat: Can never escape.
Diglett and Dugtrio: Arena Trap.
Pelipper: Protect.
Shuckle: ARGH, Pike Queen Lucy's dunghead Shuckle!
Dunsparce: Huh?
Tentacool: Pops up everywhere, has Wrap and is weak even when it evolves.
Claydol: Typical wild Claydol battle:
Wild Claydol Appeared!
Go, Flame! (Blaziken)
Can't escape!
Wild Claydol used Psychic/Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Blaziken Fainted!
My Blaziken is level 70 and has a Defense of 98. Sad.
Trapinch, despite Arena Trap, don't bug me, though. They evolve into dragons.

Charizard_Fire_God
July 19th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latias, Latios.
Tch, anyone who's tried ta catch any o' these run-at-first-sight pkmn will know why. XD

SBaby
July 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Abra and Jigglypuff in the wild (Yellow).

Abra always escapes before I have a chance to capture it, and I always kill Jigglypuff in one hit because the wild one is a weakling.

jynx
July 20th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Geodude...
they are awful in caves

Kyrie Eleison
July 20th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Zigzagoon, it is dreadfully annoying(although I have one....strange.)
Magikarp, I get it every single time I fish, dang it!
*thinks*
Slugma, I see it every time I go through the Fiery Path thing
Roselia(don't ask me why)
Wurmple(they're so weak, but they evolve into strong Pokemon...eventually)
Spinda's kind of annoying, but I live with it. It can be a useful Pokemon!

Sylphizzle
July 20th, 2005, 07:09 AM
My list:

Zubat/Golbat - Yeah, I just love running into Zubat every few steps in caves. Hah! And Golbat I'm not too fond of because of its attacks.

Diglett/Dugtrio - I hate Arena Trap. I especially dislike Dugtrios with it, because the Dugtrios seem to be able to kick the butt of any of the pokemon in my team (LG team, at least) at the moment.

Tentacool/Tentacruel - sorta like Zubat/Golbat, though not quite as annoying. Annoying enough, though.

Rattata/Raticate - when battling them, anyways. I hate fighting these pokemon, because of their Fang moves. -_-

Smarties-chan
July 20th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Zubat,tentacool,magikarp,golbat,spinda and rattata only to name some of them.

pokejungle
July 20th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Kaga- I agree on the rattata comment XD

Poochyena, tentacool, and zigzagoon >.<;

ArticunoIce
July 20th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Tentacool, and Zubat... WAY to commen...
Oddish... Safari Zone... I see 'em everywhere!
Magikarp... Well, everytime I fish, I get one...

pokejungle
July 20th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Oddish are annoying @@;

I had forgotten about them >.o;

Chairman Kaga
July 20th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Mightyena/Growlithe/Ekans- I HATE Intimidate! Even with the battle animation off, you still have to sit there for the swoooooo sound and the message that your Pokemon's attack has been lowered. Mightyena didn't used to annoy me as much until it became wild in Emerald. Ekans is just obnoxious because it's owned by the Rocket people.

Wow, I didn't know anyone was as annoyed by Intimidate as I am...maybe it means that I'm in too much of a hurry, but it's incredibly frustrating that even though I play with battle animations off, stat-lowering animations are exempt from that. The trend began with the falling sheet of light around the pokemon in Pokemon Stadium 2, and I was angered to learn it had been brought to RS...Intimidate actually keeps me from training pokemon that I would otherwise love to train like Gyarados and Mightyena (and Salamence, I think...it has Intimidate, doesn't it?)

MidnightScott
July 20th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I hate Golbat, Pelipepper, Tentacool (I see them so often and I hate them!!!!)

Me too! Tentacool & Zubat/Golbat are the most annoying to me...cuzz I see them all the time when I'm looking for another Pokmon.

~Scott

Iveechan
July 20th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Ha, I actually went through the trouble of catching an Ekans and Growlithe with Shed Skin and Flash Fire, just so I could avoid Intimidate : D

Lord Jacek
July 20th, 2005, 06:27 PM
i hate zubat! it is the most annoying pokemon ever. then there's Hariyama they don't let you go but then they use whirlwind.

Saphy_Chronicler
July 20th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Rattata and Zigzagoon, just because they show up EVERYWHERE.

Zubat, same reason, and Golbat, because it doesn't ever let you run.

Milotic, mostly because it is a pain in the posterior to battle.

Feebas, because I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!

Lileep and Cradily, for the same reason that Milotic is annoying.

Anything that uses Sand-Attack/Mud-Slap/Double Team repeatedly.

~ Saphy ~

Raydrogiga
July 20th, 2005, 11:07 PM
In the games:
Zigzagoon,Zubat,Tentacool and all other 5 lvls that kepp popping up and force me to use a 'no wild encounters' cheat..:P
Also,Lance's Pokmon annoyed me so much in the elite 4...Than I trained a Meowth to Lvl 100 and went to beat them only with him >:D

In the Anime:
Extra "cute" Pokmon like Pichu,Minun or Plusle that we see in every fc**in' Chronicles or Movies....
Togepi,it always annoyed me by saying "chookee chookee" without a reason..>_<!!!

Spike Razzor
July 20th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Cute Pokemon. They make me sick, and its makes me want to vomit when people think there strong. They have no purpose but to be held by some random girl in a random episode (Brock is so there =3).

Houndour2005
July 21st, 2005, 03:36 AM
For me is it Zubat and Golbat too.

Veemon
July 21st, 2005, 01:57 PM
I have more annoying Pokemon.

Oddish- Too much of the d*mn things in the Safari Zone.
Anything that uses Minimize, Double Team, Sand Attack etc.
Hariyama- Always uses Whirlwind on me.
Phychic Types- They always kill my Blaziken with one hit.
Tentacool and Wingull- Always appear in the water(the low level one annoy me the most)
Milotic-Too hard to beat(Darn its frikkin High Special Def.)

pokejungle
July 21st, 2005, 02:06 PM
i hate zubat! it is the most annoying pokemon ever. then there's Hariyama they don't let you go but then they use whirlwind.

Same here with the hariyama~ -.-;

Chiru
July 21st, 2005, 02:30 PM
Wow, a lot of people are as annoyed with zubat/golbat as I am o.o yeah, their cries are REALLY annoying. That and they won't ever let you escape.

I also hate the pokemon that pop up when you use Rock Smash. I want to get through the frickin' route, not fight some level 5 Geodude!

Abra annoys me too, especially when it doesn't let you escape and then uses teleport.

I hate those pokemon that use Protect/Detect for no apparent reason. It only really makes sense on a pokemon with an Ability like pressure. Other than that it's pretty pointless.

I hate the Oddishes that appear in the RSE Safari zone; I keep accidentally catching them >_< I have like 10 oddishes in my PC.

Finally, I hate those fisherman that only have Magikarp and liek one Tentacool. It's annoying when I run into them and I'm trying to train a pokemon :(

pokejungle
July 21st, 2005, 03:38 PM
You don't encounter enough smashable rocks to be annoyed IMO...

00Zero
July 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
I think that Spinda is the most annoying pokemon ever: Its so ugly its eyes are twisted and its always dizzy...sooner or later itll make me dizzy~

Golden Groudon
July 21st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Kyogre.

Period.

There are just WAY too much people these days saying: Kyo pwnz gro. The fact is groudon is really better. In fact, it's the BEST pokemon in the game, Netbattle wise.

Jeff_PKLight
July 21st, 2005, 06:04 PM
I hate Zubat (because of it's often apperance o.o), and the Regis (too hard to catch)

Iron Mankey
July 21st, 2005, 06:33 PM
-Zigzagoon, Zubat: Shows up way too often.
-Magikarp: Shows up too much, and even if its level 50 or whatever, it only gives about 68 exp.
-Rattata/Raticate: The Fang attacks.
-Any Pokmon that uses stat changing moves repeatedly (Minimize, Screech, etc.)
-''Runners'' (Abra, 3 dogs, Latias/Latios.... Pokmon that I really want to catch, but don't even have time to launch 1 attack basically.)

pkztitan23
July 23rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
I hate Magikarp... Weaklings...

MistMermaid
July 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
i love all pokemon execpt bug pokemon *hides behind a tree* i hate their icy crawl i think they are annoying

MistMermaid
July 23rd, 2005, 11:17 AM
dont hate tentacool/tentacruel they are sweet and humble water pokemon (my fave)

Bloodyknuckles Cloutier
August 5th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I have to say Blissey they are so hard to beat in the battle frontier I hate them exept if I have one

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 08:30 AM
o.o;

How can you be mad at something so cute?! x3

the skate board kid
August 5th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Ratatta and Zubat. I hate them so...(not ratatta as much, I have it as a shiny :D)

~TSBK~

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Pokemon at the Battle Frontier that you can OHKO, and yet they mock you with Protect/Detect. o.O Happens to me all the time with Igglybuffs and such.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I hate those pokemon that live to deplete your stats..they're so annoying...and I'm speaking of any stat killer(if that hasn't been used before I claim it as a new one!) pokemon in general.

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Anything that uses double team o.o;

Then you can't ever hit them XD

Cookie luvs Green
August 5th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Rattata, Sentret, Jynx but the most annoying...

Is Wobbufet.
I was in a route that he apears commonly, I was just training my togepi and when he apeared, he blocked and everything and I only had only 3 attacks.
Two ran out of PP and the other attack is just sweet kiss, the battle is taking forever so I had to turn off my game. All that training and hatching the togepi lost xP
I really think Wobbufet is annoying, I also don't like when he apears out of the pokeball in Super Smash Bros. Melee either xD;

Kogenta
August 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Sp*nda. I am not sure why I have a distinct dislike for that Pokemon, but upon meeting it, I find myself promptly annihilating it with as much unneccessary force as possible.

Aside from that, while certain Pokemon may arouse annoyance every now and again, none have my permanent, strong dislike.

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 08:45 PM
why'd you star out the i? Out of total dislike or something? o.o;

Kogenta
August 5th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Honestly, yes. ^-^;; When speaking of it, I often simply refer to it as "that Pokemon".

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Oh ^^;

I don't hate any pokemon *that* much.

BonzaiMudkip
August 5th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Ok,my turn,
My most hated pokemon would be:
Oddish:The **** thing always shows up and i usually catch it by accident
Any pokemon that use double team,sand attack,baton pass,etc.
Blissey:That thing seems to be anywere i go.From the Battle Fronteir to Netbattle.
Zubat/Golbat:There just plain annoying
Any pokemon that runs when i try to catch it
Milotic:That thing takes out my Tyranitar too much,i hate it unless i'm using it.
Febass:I CAN'T FIND THE **** THING!!!!!!!
Magicarp:Idiotic thing always shows up whenever i need a low level Goldeen,the thing isin't even worth catching or killing.(unless i need gyrados)
Deoxys(A):The thing is just too weak to defend itself.
Girafarig:I don't think this thing even have a weakness.(i can't bite it or cross chop it)

In the Anime:
Any cute pokemon:I'm still wondering how a small thing can knock out big obstacles.
Corphish:That overused lobster needs a rest.
Pikachu:Well,not that much,but still
Foretress:I just hate the thing

Ok,now i'm done

Iveechan
August 5th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Girafarig has two weaknesses, Dark and Bug. Also, Bite is only good on a Pokemon with decent special attack.

pokejungle
August 6th, 2005, 05:37 AM
I was gonna say...bite would work nicely o.o;

But meghorn would be the best vs Girafarig I'd think.

Alter Ego
August 6th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Kogenta, I know what you're talking about. Spinda deserves an extremely painful death. >_< Those pattern-shifting bastards are after my sanity, I swear.

Other annoying pokmon include: Zubat (Because they spawn in practically every cave and don't even give a good amount of exp), any wild ones with Whirlwind or Roar, anythong with Protect and Double Team, anything with poison point, Blissey (Particuarly in tandem with Skarmory), intimidators, and the Pike Queen's Milotic and Shuckle.