PDA

View Full Version : The Outkast

Randall Raichu
July 19th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Out of a civilization of pokemon a small group have shinier coats of fur...They are known as the Outkast. No one wants to play with them, or hang out with them. Well now comes a time were these Outkast are all grown up. Team Rocket came and Kidknapped the pokemon they have come to hate. The only reason they were not kidknapped was because of the fur. They must now fight for the ones who picked on them and teased them.

name:
pokemon: (the type you are)
color fur:
personality:

name:Seph
pokemon:Espeon
color fur:Black
personality:Normaly keeps to himself and is known as the "quiet" one. But when the times calls for it He lets loose and you can't stop him.

Chibi-chan
July 19th, 2005, 12:11 PM
OOC: Yay! New RP ^__^

name: Koror
pokemon: Blaziken
color fur: Lightblue
personality: A little haughty, but is very caring deep down. He keeps to himself most of the time and is an unusually good fighter.

Randall Raichu
July 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
very nice....your in! About 4 or 5 more people.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
July 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Name: Serenity Hope

Pokemon: Kirlia

Color of Fur/Feathers/Skin: Dark Ebony in place of white, White in place of green, Deep sky blue in place of red (if counting horns...). (Kirlia, I don't consider for fur but for skin and hair...)

Personality: She' s the serene type. Usually the one whom looks at the brighter side of things, she tries to give hope to the situation that you might call hopeless. She's very smpathetic to others, sensitive to other's feelings as well, so you can't tell her that you're okay if you're not. Serenity just loves to try her best, and it's rare to catch her with a negetive emotion lingering in her actions or mind. It's even rarer for her to lose hope in things- and it does happen sometimes. She's not the one to linger around pokemon or people with hostile emotions just like the other Kirlias, Ralts, and Gardevior.

Randall Raichu
July 19th, 2005, 05:04 PM
your in to....3 more people will do.

Super_Lawliet
July 19th, 2005, 07:28 PM
name: Rayne
pokemon: Rapidash
color fur: Lime-Green
personality: Very Shy, but fun loving and loyal

Random Plushie
July 19th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Name: Poison
Pokemon: Seviper
Color: Periwinkle instead of black, purple markings a deep violet and not too noticable on periwinkle
Personality: She's very shy, patient, and quiet. One that is hard to notice, and often takes others by surprise. Through all of that, she's undeniably strong. Watch out for that Iron Tail. :)

The Scientist
July 19th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Name: Tristin
Pokemon: Xatu
Color feathers: Black instead of green, dark blue instead of red, and light blue instead of yellow (sprite coming soon).
Personality: Negative. He understands that their alternate coloring will not benefit them in any way; it only makes everyone else look down on them. He is emotionally numb to the others, and sometimes goes the entire day without saying anything to them. However, he practices his extrasensory abilities in private for unknown reasons. In this manner, he's perfected some unique Psychic attacks, specifically Psyburn, Psyshock, and Psyfreeze.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/XatuSprite.bmp There he is...

The Scientist
July 19th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Here's Seph:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/Seph.bmp

and Koror:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/Koror.bmp

and Serenity:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/Serenity.bmp

and Rayne:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/Rayne.bmp

and Poison:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/Poison.bmp.

I was bored...

Chibi-chan
July 20th, 2005, 01:57 PM
OOC: when will it start? o_o

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:00 PM
OCC:Tristin please DO NOT double post it is very annoying. You are all in and we will start now.

IC: Watching the pokemon being pushed into the truck and the only ones not being pushed into the truck are the Outkast. As the trucks file out of the area some still wonder what happened. Thats when Seph called a meeting.
"We have to find them" he said in a stern voice, "We have to help them!"

Chibi-chan
July 20th, 2005, 02:04 PM
OOC: Do we know everyone's names already?

Koror snorted. "I really don't know why....what have they done to us but reject us?" He turned his head at the truck. He felt sorry for them but they deserved it..

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"Yeah, they rejected us and made fun of us. BUT, should we just let them suffer. We all know they will if we don't do anything." Seph said in a harsh tone. "We should stand up and be the bigger pokemon!"

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:20 PM
name:Blaze
pokemon: Vulpix
color fur:Red and Black
personality:She is friendly and kind for the most part. She does have a tendency to be sarcastic and has a good sense of humor. She loves adventure and is used to traveling in all kinds of places. She is pretty calm and carefree most of the time and doesn't let what other people say bother her very much. She has been known to use a forked tongue but only when she's mad. She is intellegent and a good problem solver but her sarcasm can sometimes get in the way of that. However she will do anything she can to help out and puts others before herself. She treats Pokemon as friends and battles as a team.

The Scientist
July 20th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Tristin stepped out from behind a tree, watching the heroic Pokemon plan to save their "friends". "Be the bigger Pokemon, eh?" he said quietly. "Do you seriously think we have any chance at all?"

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:28 PM
OCC: Cebe your in!

IC: "Do you think we can just sit here and let them go. Honestly chances are we have no chance, but we won't know until we try. If anyone will help me try to rescue them please let me know." Said Seph standing in what looks like everyone's time of need.

The Scientist
July 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"You want us to risk our lives for others who wouldn't do the same for us? I don't see the point." Tristin slipped back into the forest, but his large almond-shaped eyes were still clearly visible.

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:38 PM
*Blaze stepped out of the hole in a tree* "I will help you Seph. Yeah, they did pick on us but if we recue them we might get a reward. Plus respect."

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"You all think they hate us. Everyone of you. We may not get along but that doesn't mean the hate us. Half of them are family. They would do the same thing for us I know they would!" Seph answered back with a deeper tone than before. "If you wont help fine. If any of you wont help, thats fine to but I will try to save them.

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:43 PM
*Blaze relizes they took her family* "Come on Tristin you got to help us. Please!" *Blaze puts on a puppy dog face*

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"Now how can you say no to that. huh? You cant. Come on and help us...You are really strong and we could use you."

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:50 PM
*Blaze gets bored and starts to pounce on a chair*

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Well I know Blaze will stick with me. Thanks Blaze! So does any one else want to help or not?

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM
*Blaze looks at Koror* "How about you Koror? Will you help us?"

Super_Lawliet
July 20th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"I can move at a quick pace when needed. I can also carry injured friends to safety..." Rayne speaks up, pawing the ground lightly with a hoof.

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Would you like to help us Rayne?"

Chibi-chan
July 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
*snort* "I guess I will help...maybe I'll get the respect i deserve...." He gave a slight smile. This could be interesting.

Super_Lawliet
July 20th, 2005, 03:06 PM
She sweatdrops slightly, shaking her head. "Well if I didn't, I wouldn't be wanting to help......but I do......"

The Scientist
July 20th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Tristin stepped back out of the forest. "Do you really expect them to change their views about you? About all of us? They'll never change, so why risk your lives for them?"

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMILY! Do you not comprehend that? What is wrong with you?"

JBCBlank
July 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Not to late am I....

name: Ivenrude
pokemon: Rapidash
color fur: purple with white hooves and my horn is white to...
personality: I'm pretty embarised by my name and color but I have learned to cope... most people have tried to catch me and can't I love to tease them by running just out of reach...

The Scientist
July 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Family is merely a word to describe the fact that I am related to them. Any bond or connection that "family" implies does not exist. So what if they're related to me? The similarities end there." Tristin smiled slightly. "I thought Psychic Pokemon were supposed to be thoughtful and intelligent."

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
OCC:We already have a Rapidash and i dont want two of the same pokemon pic something else.

IC: "Apperantly your not, If your not gonna help then leave, We don't need any dead weight. Got it, now for those of you who have a heart, follow me!"

Random Plushie
July 20th, 2005, 07:52 PM
(Ack, my time zone is so different! @_@; )

Poison's tail swished back and forth in thought.
"Well.. I can't stand the thought of all the others.. you know, at the mercy of those weirdos.." She paused for a second before continuing. "I will help you."

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Thats five, including me. Well Tristin, will you help us. We need to know now." Seph said in a powerful voice, as his tail swayed in the wind.

The Scientist
July 20th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Have a heart? You mean lack intelligence." Tristin looked to the side. "You say that if we do this, that it will change their views of us. But you're not sure." Tristin glared at Seph. "If my life is endangered, consider me gone."

Randall Raichu
July 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Ok, but it wont be because our bond will grow and we will be unstoppable. Now lets head out. I guess we could follow the tracks. Well come on, follow me!"

Cebe
July 21st, 2005, 06:00 AM
*Blaze followed Seph* "Bye Tristen!"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
July 21st, 2005, 09:15 AM
The emotion pokemon stayed silent for the whole conversation, taking in what the others said. There was a light breeze coming in, giving an air to the Kirlia's serene aura, a feeling of calmness. Yet, there was something else in the air lingering around. Negativity. It's not Serenity whom is releasing it in the air, but Tristen, the Xatu. Those deep sky blue eyes of her blinked. She finally spoke.

"Tristen, if it is that you don't want to come and help us, then so be it. Let it be known that you hadn't at least tried to have the others change our views of us. Quite frankly, I could care less if they all still don't like us even if we put our own lives on the line. However, that would only prove them as ungrateful, of which I believe not all are like. I believe that there are some people do like us, but are afraid to show it. Afraid that they'd be shunned along with us which is why they go along with the ones that had teased and ridiculed us." She said, calmly, staring at the Xatu. "You might think we're all foolish for trying, thinking that there's no hope for change. Well, you can think what you want, keep your negative thoughts. I'll be going..."

With grace, she followed the group. "Either way, we have nothing to lose..."

Randall Raichu
July 21st, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Great!" Seph said in excitement! "Now we have another to add to the crew. Ok, we should have a name. Like what we are....The Outkast! How about it?"

The Scientist
July 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
Tristin turned away, his sharp mind affected by Serenity's words. He flapped up past the treetops and circled around above them. "Why did Celebi had to endow us with a conscience," he thought.

JBCBlank
July 21st, 2005, 02:24 PM
how about a ponyta? I can be a ponyta right?

Randall Raichu
July 21st, 2005, 05:52 PM
OCC: Yeah a Ponyta will be fine...I geuss

Random Plushie
July 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Poison silently watched Tristin circle the group from above, her tail still swishing.
"The Outkast? I guess that's okay." She spoke up. Turning to face the others from where she was standing, she nodded. "If the others are truly in danger, I do not think it wise to waste any more time sitting around here. If we're going to help them, we should go now."

Cebe
July 23rd, 2005, 06:01 AM
*Blaze thought about the name* "The Outkast would be great. Come let's go rescue the others."

Randall Raichu
July 24th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"Well, lets go!" Seph said turning around and walked toward the tracks the trucks made taking away the other pokemon.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Poison eagerly stepped forward and followed after Seph, slithering passed the others that had not moved.

Cebe
July 25th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Blaze followed seph and posion.

Randall Raichu
July 25th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"So, why have all of you followed me? I am wondering why because they way they treated you was horrible. WHy would you come?"

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Well," Poison responded. "I want to help because I just can't stand the thought of all of them.. you know, shivering in some dark place at the mercy of those creeps.."