View Full Version : Legend X(revived)

July 19th, 2005, 12:24 PM
This is an RPG I wrote a while back. It had a good start but died before anything happened so I thought I'd revive it.

Hundreds of years ago there was a great battle of legends. Legendary Pokemon around the globe became involved. Soon after other Pokemon got involved. It seemed that the whole world would be torn to pieces by the endless battles. But hope still remained. A small group of Pokemon remained out of the fighting. The group consisted of about a hundred in the beginning and they tried to break up the battles. This resulted in the death of ninety-four of the Pokemon. With only six left the situation looked hopeless. But the Pokemon refused to give up. The five Pokemon traveled to the place were the worst of the fighting was and attempted to stop the quarrels. But their efforts were in vain. The feuding Pokemon ignored them and when they persisted they were thrown aside like rag dolls. What could they do?

Ace: Were just not strong enough.
Blaze: We need a plan.
Sweet: Weve had many plans. Each one failed, and with each failure we lost a friend.
Hydro: Well we cant give up. If nothings going to work then Ill just go in there and force them to stop.
Drift: No we cant do that. Fighting is what caused this war.
Trick: And fighting is what lost us our friends.

They were all quiet for a time. It was all true. They werent strong enough and they needed a plan. But every plan had failed so far and each failure had resulted in the death of a friend. They couldnt fight back that would make it worse. Finally Blaze stood up. She stretched and walked to the entrance of the cave they were in. She looked out over the horizon. The sun was beginning to set. The sky was blood red. Ace flew over and landed beside her. Sweet, Hydro, Drift, and Trick stood behind them. They all stared at the sun set. Why had the war begun? Was there any place left that still knew what peace was? Blaze raised her head and howled. Drift and Trick joined in. Hydro and Sweet added their own melody to the mournful song. Ace flew into the air and trilled her own song. Once the song ended they looked around at each other. They all knew it was the last song they would sing together. The six Pokemon left the cave. They moved quickly and quietly towards the battling Pokemon below. Once they reached the battle field Sweet used Sweet Scent to calm the Pokemon down. It worked on the younger and weaker Pokemon but at least half of them continued to fight. The Pokemon battled with words, sleeping and calming attacks, but never with violence. But no matter how hard they tried, they could not stop the Pokemon from fighting. The attacks they used eventually wore off and the fighting Pokemon were not happy. They attacked the six until there was little life left in them.

It cant end like this. Not after weve tried so hard. Gasped Ace. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The Pokemon struggled to their feet.

I wont die lying down. Growled Blaze.

Neither will I. Ill die fighting this madness. Rasped Drift.

I will never accept defeat. Added Trick.

I wont allow this madness to continue. I will die fighting for what I believe in. Whispered Sweet.

Hydro jumped forward. I dont care how I die as long as I take one of them with me.

The six Pokemon stared at each other. They all knew that this was their last fight together. They were saying goodbye. Then Blaze raised her head and howled. The others added their notes to the song and charged forward. Right before they made contact with the battling Pokemon a bright light flared. Everything even time itself seemed to stop. The six Pokemon heard a voice speaking. Six chosen. You are brave and courageous but you cannot win this fight alone. Now is the time to accept your true destiny. Become the legends that will vanquish this battle and bring an end to the war. The six Pokemon felt strange. The light grew brighter and brighter until they could see nothing at all. Then as quickly as it had appeared, the light vanished. There on the battle field, nothing had changed. But they felt different some how. Blaze looked over at Drift and yelped. The Pokemon looked at each other. They were not the same. Each one of them had become a legendary Pokemon. But not a normal one. The were not the right color. They heard the voice again. You now have the power to end this war. Do so quickly. Do not be frightened by your new appearance. It is your true nature. Go now and stop these meaningless battles. The voice faded and suddenly the six Pokemon understood. It was as if they had always known. The battle was soon ended and they moved on. They ended battle after battle until finally they reached the legends who had started the fighting. This was to be a true battle. Not just the attacks they had been using to stop the others from fighting. The legends had not been battling very hard. They had caused the war and had done it on purpose. The battle lasted for days on end. It seemed like there would never be an end. But slowly the Pokemon the six chosen had stopped began to arrive at the battle scene. They cheered for the six legends, gave them strength, and even loaned them some of their power. In the end it was the six chosen legends that proved victorious. But the battle had drained most of their strength. They spoke to the Pokemon that had come to help them, The war has ended. Now we must leave. When the Earth is again in need of assistance we will return in our future. Goodbye to all of you. The six chosen legends were swallowed up by a bright light and never seen again.

And thats the story of the six Pokemon known as Legend X. You will begin in a clan of mixed Pokemon. We are all in the same clan. As you may have guessed only six people can join. But if you dont want to be an X Pokemon then you can be a normal one. But we need six legends. You have to be a descendent of one of the six X legends. Heres the list. You dont have to have the same name or even be the same gender but you have to be one of the types. Now you wont necessarily be the same type when youre a legendary Pokemon. Ill look at you personality and favorite colors and choose what youll be. If you have a request go ahead and ask. Ill give you a list of the Pokemon you can be and you choose. Ill post your name and what Pokemon your going to be later.

Ace: Flying/Dragon
Blaze: Fire
Sweet: Grass/Poison/Bug
Hydro: Water/Ice
Drift: Dark
Trick: Psychic/Normal

Name: After you are transformed you can change your name.
What Pokemon Are You?:
Who are you descended from?:
Favorite Colors: Name at least two.
Personality: This has a big role to play in which Pokemon you will become.
Description: Now your normal Pokemon even if your not going to be a normal legend. But you can be different if you want.
Request: Optional
Name: Ace (I just decided I like the name and kept it.)
What Pokemon Are You?: Pidgey
Who are you descended from: Ace
Personality: Ace is very sarcastic but a good friend. She is brave and is tough and never gives up. She loves adventure and can't resist a challenge. She will always do everything possible to help those who need it. Nothing will make her back down during a fight and she will always do her best. She is really friendly and most of the time carefree. She loves to have fun and is always ready to play.
Favorite Colors: Navy, yellow, gold, silver, black, and forest green.
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/016.gif
Request: Mew, Ho-oh, Suicune, or Raikou.

July 19th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Name: D-law
What Pokemon Are You?: Umbreon
Who are you descended from?: Dirft
Favorite Colors: Black and Dark purple
Personality: He's caring but shy and people think he's rude to everyone. But ofcourse he is rude, thats only to keep people away from him. He is descended from Dirft, even though he my not show it he's really fun and loyal if he lets you be his friend.
Description: His fur is black but the yellow on him is replaced with a dark purple, his eyes are purple also. Even though Umbreons don't have wings, somehow D-law was born with them. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/wingedem.bmp
Request: Luigia

July 19th, 2005, 12:32 PM
What Pokemon Are You?:Charmender
Who are you descended from?:Blaze
Favorite Colors: Blue and Black
Personality:Tye feels very lonley in the world,his whole life he has been looking out for number one.HimSelf.After his parents died and his former friends attacked him he couldnt trust anybody
Description: A regular charmender's description,Orange all over and a yellow oval in the middle of his stomach that leads all the way to his tail
Request: Entei

July 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Tsukasa you are excepted. outlaw you are not. Sorry but you filled out only one part of your profile.

July 19th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sorry about that didn't want anyone to take dirft ^^ okay fixed it

July 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Alright now you are excepted.

July 19th, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: So when do we start?

Alter Ego
July 19th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Name: Hype (Explanation to be found below)
What Pokemon Are You?: Oddish
Who are you descended from?: Sweet
Favorite Colors: Green and Purple
Personality: Energetic, friendly, talkative and hopelessly optimistic, Hype tries his best to maintain good cheer and look at the bright side of things regardless of circumstances. He is quick to make friends and look past minor rudeness and other such trivial matters. The one thing he won't tolerate or forget however, is betraying one's friends. Hype also has the peculiar tendency to go hyperactive when exposed to bright sunlight, which earned him his current use-name (the original was 'Sully').
Description: Looks like a normal Oddish but his body is bright purple.
Request: Celebi

Name: Toran

What Pokemon Are You?: Espeon

Who are you descended from?: Trick

Favorite Colors: Blue, Green, and Purple

Personality: Toran is a very, how you say, different pokemon. He doesn't really care what other people thiks of him or his reputation. He values life and for that reason fights to protect other, innocent people. is silent most of the time, but will voice his opinion in times of need or worry.

Description: http://www.mewshangout.com/images/espeonsilver.gif

Request:Mew, Latias, or Latios. I favor those, but I don't really care.

Name: Saka
What Pokemon Are You?: Wynaut
Who are you descended from?: Trick
Favorite Colors: Blue, Green
Personality: Tries to be more than is expected of him. He's rather reckless and acts before he thinks. He tries to learn more than normal counter moves, but attack moves
Description: A normal wynaut, really...blue and black
Request: Jirachi

July 19th, 2005, 1:00 PM
OOC:PFFT! this is at the same time! Alana should choose! elemating me woundt be fair...it was chosen by E to K

July 19th, 2005, 1:07 PM
Alright everyone is excepted but KuraCottum you cannot be desended from Trick because Espeon Emporer already is. Sorry but if you choose to be a desendant of Hydro you can eb in this RPG. If not sorry.

July 19th, 2005, 1:10 PM
*pokes same time* *pfft* oh well, w/e this totally stinks but I'll get over it :dead: hope your RP is...somewhat good

July 19th, 2005, 1:11 PM
Why not be hydro?!?! (Message too short)

July 19th, 2005, 1:12 PM
Yeah...whatever. Ok that leaves one spot open. If anyone likes water Pokemon you'd better come now.

July 19th, 2005, 1:21 PM
Maybe we should start now then another person will come along?

July 19th, 2005, 1:30 PM
No. I'd rather start after we get the sixth member.

July 19th, 2005, 3:22 PM
Name: ALexander
What Pokemon Are You?:Vaporeon
Who are you descended from?:Hydro
Favorite Colors:Blue and Green
Personality: is normaly queit and ignors everybody but when he hears something he likes he pays very close attwntion. Some times he can tell you anything you need to know aboiut something and other times he cant tell you anything.
Description: http://www.raichuelecmon.50megs.com/images/vaporeon.gif
Request: Articuno

Alter Ego
July 20th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Sure are a lot of -eons around here. So, when do we begin?

July 20th, 2005, 1:41 PM
ooc:May I please join in :p

July 20th, 2005, 1:42 PM
Sorry but all the spots are filled. thats if I am excepted. Am I excepted?

July 20th, 2005, 2:35 PM
How often is she on?Im back and I really wanted to surprise her shes not on though...

July 20th, 2005, 5:33 PM
OOC: Tysan long time no see. ^_^ I was worried you wouldn't get back on. Um there aren't any spots left open. :( If anyone has changed their mind about joining you can, but well....We'll start soon. I'm trying to get a Celebi sprite but they're much harder to find then I thought. Everyone is excepted. When I finish with the sprites we'll start.

July 20th, 2005, 5:57 PM
OOC: Err, here is a Celebi sprite. Try pokemonelite2000.com for pokemon and trainer sprites ^_^

July 20th, 2005, 6:45 PM
OK I have the sprites. I only didn't recolor the Latios. Thanks to "Butterfree A.K.A. Dragonfree" for that and for all the sprites I recolored except for the Celebi. Oh and I HATE the Celebi sprite so if Alter Ego(or anyone else) would like a different sprite or to just describe what they'll look like as a legend I'll make a new sprite or just let them describe it for themselves.

Alana- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/mewstarblue.png

outlaw- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/blackpurplelugia.png

Tsukasa- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/blueentei.png(I don't like this one much either)

Alter Ego- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/CelebiP.bmp(Blah. I made two other with different shades of green but I just threw them away because they were much worse.)

Espeon Emporer- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/greenlatios.png

Randall-Kun- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/articunoredbluegreen.png

July 20th, 2005, 6:52 PM
That looks really cool! Thanks Alana!

July 20th, 2005, 7:34 PM
Thanks for the sprite its great! (this is sounding more like a sprite request theard....)

July 20th, 2005, 8:06 PM
OOC: Lol thanks. Ok let's begin.

Ace soared over the open field while a light breeze blew the tall grass beneath her. She chirped softly and turned, cutting the air with her right wing. She smiled and soared lower skimming the tall grass then flying upward again. It was a nice day. No clouds spoiled the blue sky and a light wind let her drift along lazily when she flew high enough.

She did this now, soaring higher and higher until she could glide along without flapping her wings. She saw other Pokemon as specks beneath her and smiled. She knew everyone in the mixed clan of Pokemon she lived with. It was a peaceful life. But recently it seemed like Pokemon were fighting a lot. Not around her home but when she'd been flying a few miles away Pokemon seemed to be much more violent. It bothered her, but at the moment she felt relaxed and happy. It had been a while since she had seen Pokemon fighting each other and after all, it wasn't so unusual. Pokemon battled all the time. But, well she wouldn't bother herself right now. Today she was just going ot relax and have fun. What bad could happen on such a nice day?

OOC: Oh I forgot to say this earlier, no one knows that they're desended from one of the heroes ok. There was a problem with that before.

July 20th, 2005, 8:25 PM
Trainer:Rhydon use take down!" A Rhydon charged at a charmender,but the little flame lizard quickly dodged the attack.The little pokemon litte pokemon looked around and then fled towards the tree's
Trainer:"hes running try to get him rhydon" But the trainer was too late he couldnt keep up with the charmender and soon the lizard lost them both.He thought to himself thinking how lucky he was to have escaped just in time.He looked at himself shaking because of the way the earth felt everytime the rhydon charged at him.He looked up to see a pidgey fly by he hid under a tree just in case the pidgey wanted to battle,the charmender was tired and wanted to rest

July 20th, 2005, 8:49 PM
OOC: Can I change my name?

Swift dirfted along the thermals of the air, it was such a nice day to fly, Swift closed his and then opened them to see he was flying right into a pidgey "Gah!" He yelled as he stopped infront of the pidgey who had also stopped. "Who are you?" asked Swift as he looked at his wings, he knew the pokemon was going to ask why he had wings if he was an umbreon.

July 20th, 2005, 8:54 PM
A slight breeze blew through the air which ruffled the fur on one particular pokemon. The purple pokemon, which tuened out to be an Espeon, slowly trotted along in the grass. It didn't seem to happy, but not grumpy either. It was just a pretty normal day in the life of Toran. The psychic pokemon noticed a pidgey soaring through the air, looking unusually happy. Toran also noticed a Charmander leaning under the tree.

That Charmander looks tired, It's not really any of my business anyway

Toran slowly continued to walk along, finding a tiny rise in the land. It looked like a mini-mountain, perfect for resting. Toran slowly trotted to the top and layed down, resting from his brisk walk through the field.

July 20th, 2005, 9:11 PM
Ace observed the umbreon and shrugged. She'd seen him before so it was no big deal. "Hi. The name's Ace. I don't think we've been introduced but I've seen you before." She smiled and twirled in the air then flew three circles around him. "Odd. You were born with them right? I think it's cool. You must be the only Umbreon in the world that can fly. I dunno what I'd do if I couldn't fly."

July 20th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Narrowly escaping a thunder from a Amphros, a Vaporeon used mud shot to blind the Amphros and ran off toward a wierd looking tree. As it leaned on the tree the Vaporeon noticed the tree shake. Vaporeon jumped back and shot a water gun at the tree. It turns out it was a pokemon the whole time. Alexander (the vaporeon) walked out into the sun. It noticed a Espeon standing in the sun. Wondering if it would attack him, he kept his distance. "Hello!" Alexander bellowed toeard the Espeon.

Alter Ego
July 20th, 2005, 11:36 PM
OOC: I might take a look at that Celebi sprite myself on a downtime, I consider myself something of a spriter anyway (Not a particularly good one mind you, but a spriter all the same). Thanks for the effort, though. ^_^

"Sunshine!" Hype the Oddish was running through a field of grass, enjoying the feeling of the wind on his skin and the sun on his leaves. His feet, short and stubby as they were, weren't really that good for running, but the excess of sunlight seemed to fill Hype's body with an unlimited amount of energy, allowing him to run at full speed constantly. Looking up at the clear blue sky above Hype noticed a pair of winged Pokmon talking in the air above him. "Hi Ace!" he cried out happily, recognizing the familiar Pidgey "Hi uh..." to his dismay Hype found that he didn't know the name of the winged Umbreon who seemed to take great care in avoiding the other Pokmon of the clan. Then Ace drew a simple conclusion "Hi Ace's friend!" he called merrily before continuing his frolicking. Such a lovely day he thought for himself as his feet, seemingly running on their own accord, brought him forward. He was soon snapped out of his thoughts by a nearby hiss:
"Intruder! You are not welcome in thiss plasce!"
A normal Pokmon might have taken up his guard at this point, but Hype had a potentialy suicidal tendency to always think the best of everyone. He must just be shy Hype thought I'll introduce myself.
Looking up at the considerably sized Arbok curled up on a flat rock, right by a small pond in front of him Hype gave a friendly grin and said "Hi. I'm Hype! Want to be friends?"
"Leave! I have sshedding to attend to and will not ssuffer your intrussion here much longer." the Arbok's hiss sounded much more menacing now, its two unblinking eyes narrowing as it observed the persistent little intruder.
"But..." Hype finally began to feel a little uneasy "This is clan territory, and I'm part of the clan. I can't intrude on my own territory, can I? Can't we all just get along?"
"I sserve no clan! And no clan hass the right to claim my territory. I tire of thiss consstant barrage of thievery." The arbok rose up, ready to strike "You sshall make a warning example to otherss!"
"Help!" Hype leapt backwards, narrowly avoiding the snake Pokmon's attack. He quickly stumbled to his feet, running back along the trail he had taken, aggrevated serpent in tow.

July 20th, 2005, 11:48 PM
OOC: Good idea. Sorry it was so bad.

Ace looked down when she heard her name called and smiled. "Hey Hype!" She called back happily. She turned back to the Umbreon and was baout to say something but she heard a comotion and looked back down. She tilted her head and swooped lower. An Arbok was about to strike Hype. "Bad snake. This is clan territory and you are not a member of the clan. Leave!" She chirped loudly. Her small wings flapped furiously to send a Gust attack the Arbok then flew in to hit it with a Wing Attack.

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Bad snake. This is clan territory and you are not a member of the clan. Leave!"
With an even more aggitated hiss the Arbok maintained its position, absorbing the impact of the gust attack and spitting out a stream of poisonous needles at the Pidgey, forcing her to give up her Wing Attack in favour of a dodge.
"Clan territory?!" it hissed with a hint of amusement in its voice "Not any longer, bird! I took thiss sspace by force and sshall keep it in the ssame manner! And you..." the Arbok eyed Ace with a hungry look "...sshall make an excellent meal!" The snake lashed out at its new opponent, attempting to bite her.

Meanwhile, Hype had stopped his escape and turned to watch the scene anxiously. Hype wasn't really much of a fighter, but he felt that he should do something for his friend. But what? His Absorbing attack wasn't particularly great even against ordinary foes, like Rattatas, it would be completely useless against this one. What else can I do? he thought for himself. He could make a cloud of sweet scents that calmed and attracted Pokmon but somehow he felt it wouldn't do much good here, and then there was..."I got it!" Hype exclaimed. He shook his body vigorously, releasing a paralyzing Stun Spore cloud "Not so tough when your frozen stiff! Huh? Huh?!" he taunted the snake as the cloud engulfed it.

July 21st, 2005, 12:48 AM
Ace laughed and gently blew the Stun Spore at the Arbok. "We'll just let all that settle rather than be caried by the wind." She grinned and landed next to the Arbok. "You can't clame clan territory." She poked Arbok with a wing and laughed again. "Well I'll just let you stay here and cook. You'll make a clan Pokemon a wonderful meal. I tihnk you'll taste much better than I would." She poked him again then hopped over to Hype. "Nice job Hype. Quick thinking."

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 1:29 AM
OOC: Well, here's my first attempt at a recoloured Celebi (Told you I wasn't that good). I'm still not completely happy with it and might do another but for the time being:
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/5645/celebigoingwild0az.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

Hype Beamed with pride and made a small happy dance in front of the stunned Arbok, leaves rustling in the air "Serve's you right, you big bully!" he jeered, poking his tongue out at the snake "We showed him, didn't we?" he asked Ace, eyes shining with excitement of his first proper victory "We really showed him!" still pumped up by sunlight, he resumed dancing around the stunned Pokmon who was throwing him murderous looks, its eyes being the only part that remained mobile.

July 21st, 2005, 1:35 AM
OOC: That's good. ^_^

"Yeah we sure did!" Ace hopped excitedly around then leapt into the air and circled above the Arbok's head. "Bad snake. Told you you couldn't take over clan area didn't I?" She grinned and landed on the furious Pokemon's head. "You make a good perch." She pecked him on the head and grinned. "So what should we do with him? He's not a very pretty ordament. Should we throw him away?"

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 2:24 AM
OOC: Thanks. I made another one with colour scheme the other way around. Seeing as how Hype's body is the purple part I figured it would make more sense story-wise.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3734/celebitheotherway6ss.png (http://www.imageshack.us)
Hype tilted his head and looked at the rigidly immobile, and utterly enraged, Arbok, teasing was all well and good considering the cicumstances but the Stun Spores wouldn't hold him forever "I suppose so." Hype said "But how do we move something this fat?" he emphasized the last word, recieving another withering stare from the serpent which he cheerfully ignored as he continued with a mischeivous grin on his face "Maybe roll him or something? It's all downhill from here on." he looked towards the slope just beyond the pond, remembering the numerous occasions he had tripped and rolled down the very same way. It started of gently but it steepened fast, it wouldn't be a lethal ride, just uncomfortable. And it led right to the border of the clan territory.

July 21st, 2005, 9:04 AM
Toran ear's perked up at the sound of somebody screaming "Hello!" The Espeon lifted it's entire body up and shot his head in the direction of the voice. It turned out to be a vaporeon. Toran slowly lifted his paws and toddled over.

"Oh, hello."

He said, halfheartedly. He was rying to rest, but people rarely talked to him so he decided to jump at the chance.

He was trying to make conversation, but he wasn't very good at it. As I previously mentioned, he wa a pretty shy pokemon.

July 21st, 2005, 10:26 AM
Swift flew down over to the other two "Yeah... I don't really talk to others..." He said "My name is Swift and yes I was born this way" He added as he moved his wings.

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Hi Swift!" Hype called enthusiastically, ignoring any plans for the paralyzed Arbok for the moment, as the winged Umbreon swooped down to him and Ace "I'm Hype, and that's a really cool pair of wings! How did you get them? Are you a half bird, or something? How does it feel to fly? I wish I had wings! Do you lay eggs?" the bright sunshine was really doing its work on Hype, questions and statements poured out of his mouth at such a rapid pace that it was practically impossible for the Umbreon to give any kind of reply until Hype had to stop to catch his breath.

July 21st, 2005, 1:48 PM
Looking at the Espeon Alexander stuttered, "H-hi my n-n-name is Al-exan-der." By the way Alex stuttered you could tell he wasn't to comfortable around this new Pokemon. "W-whats you n-n-n-name?"

July 21st, 2005, 1:53 PM
Ae smiled. She nodded to Swift then an evil grin spread over her face. She hopped closer to the Arbok still motionless on the ground. She poked it then nudged it. "Alright. Bye bye now." She charged forward adn wacked it with her beak. The Arbok was moved and she did it again until it hit the hill. Slowly, very slowly, the Arbok began to roll down the hill. He gathered speed as the hill became steeper. "Woops." She grinned again and hopped back over to Drift and Hype. "You'll have to forgive Hype. He tends to get very excited when he's on a sun high."

July 21st, 2005, 2:47 PM
OOC: Tysan long time no see. ^_^ I was worried you wouldn't get back on. Um there aren't any spots left open. :( If anyone has changed their mind about joining you can, but well....We'll start soon. I'm trying to get a Celebi sprite but they're much harder to find then I thought. Everyone is excepted. When I finish with the sprites we'll start.

Ok,maybe we can start another RP when ur not busy pm details ><;;

July 21st, 2005, 2:51 PM
Toran put a strange on his face as the Vaporeon talked to him, stuttering heavily. Toran was nervous, but not so much as to hardly be understood.

"Oh, my name is Toran. Nice to meet you, Alexander."

He smiled and then stuck out his paw. This wasn't a normal custom for pokemon, but then again, Toran wasn't exactely the normal pokemon if you couldn't tell.

July 21st, 2005, 3:39 PM
Name: Cyn
What Pokemon Are You?:Cyndiquil
Who are you descended from?:Burns
Favorite Colors:red,blue,
Personality: Is always in the shadow not wanting to be seen (turns invisible too)

Pleaze let me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze I know I Interupted but please I must or... or... :dead:

July 21st, 2005, 3:55 PM
OOC: Cyn there aren't any openings. I'm sorry. Plus your profile needs work and there was no hero named Burns.

July 21st, 2005, 4:06 PM
The charmender known as Blaze awoke because of a commotion he had heard.He went to check it out and saw that familiar pidgey that was flying overhead just a little while ago.Blaze looked at the group of pokemon that was with the pidgey and just sat there and watched and listened to them,also to their conversation

July 21st, 2005, 4:12 PM
"Umm hehe ya.... It feels great to have wings, My mom was an Umbreon while my dad was....." Swift stopped for a moment "a murkrow" swift looked down the hill and watched the Arbok roll down the hill. "Do you think its..." "dead?"

July 21st, 2005, 4:18 PM
"Nah just shaken up." Replied Ace grinning. "I hope it learned it's lesson." She stretched her wings then took off and landed on a branch nearby. "Anyone wanna play a game? Like Tag maybe?"

July 21st, 2005, 5:49 PM
"Hi," Alexander said reaching his paw out. He wasn't nervous anymore so his stuttering stopped. 'Nice to meet you Toran!"

July 21st, 2005, 8:07 PM
"Sure!" Swift said as he continued flying "I'll be it!" Swift grinned

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Me too!" Hype called out enthusiastically "For playing tag, that is" he added as an afterthought "not being it. But no high flying, that's not fair."

July 22nd, 2005, 7:11 AM
"Fine you can be it...."Swift said to Hype "Ok normal tag rules plus no flying high, just fly sorta low to the ground or don't fly at all"

July 22nd, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Alright then!" Chirped Ace happily. She took off into the air and flew low to the ground. "I'll make sure I keep to the grass to prevent me from going too high alright? Ok....ready....set...go!" She soared off away from the other then turned and grinned waiting for everyone else to start.

July 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
((This is Espeon Emporer, just so you know.I requested a name-change))

Toran put his paw back to the ground. Apparently, Alexander had gotten over his little stuttering problem.

The Espeon contorted his face at the prospct of playing Tag. He had never been one for games, but he thought if he ever wanted to make friends he would have too. He slowly backed up, waiting for the Oddish to take off.

This won't be too hard

Alter Ego
July 22nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
"But I said I didn't want to be it." Hype gave a small pout "I'll let you take some distance too" he said to Swift who still hadn't taken off, "It makes the game more fun."

July 22nd, 2005, 11:13 AM
"Hmmm I thought I heard you say you did" Swift joked as he took off, he looked at the espeon who had been watching them "You can play too" Swift said as he flew over to Toran

Alter Ego
July 22nd, 2005, 12:00 PM
"You can play too" Swift said as he flew over to Toran.
"Yes!" Hype chimed in excitedly "And so can your Vaporeon friend" he nodded towards Alexander "That is, if you want to." he added to the both of them, hoping for a positive answer. Games were always more fun with more people in them.

July 22nd, 2005, 12:21 PM
"This is going to be fun!" swift said as he flew to a nearby tree "You will never catch me!"

July 23rd, 2005, 9:28 AM
Toran slowly cocked his head as the Swift flew into a tree. The Espeon trotted over, resting at the base of the tree. He lifted his head up to Swift, who sounded very confident in his abilities. Toran dug his hind legs into the ground, using them like a spring to leap into the tree. After gracefully landing in one of the branches, Toran dove towards Swift, his arms outstretched....

Alter Ego
July 23rd, 2005, 9:34 AM
Seeing how Toran was already headed for Swift Hype realized that it was an excellent oportunity to slip out of his role.
"Oh yeah, he's 'it' now since he was the last to join." he called up to the treetops with a grin, before running a decent distance away from them onto the grassy field.

July 23rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
"Ah!" swift yelled as he ran away from Toran "Must... Not.... Get... Caught!" He shouted as he ran.

July 23rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
Ace laughed adn darted after Swift. "In trouble eh?" She grinned and sent a weak Gust at him. "Gotta go. I don't want to get caught." She grinned again and soared off in another direction. She stopped beside another tree and waited. If she was careful she wouldn't get snuck up on.

July 23rd, 2005, 1:31 PM
Toran crashed out of the tree after missing Swift. He fell to the ground, louding with a resounding bang.

"Dark, I thought I had him. But I won't give up!"

He immediately stood up and took off, shooting towards the Umbreon.

July 23rd, 2005, 7:46 PM
"Why me? WHY ME!?!?!" Swift shouted as Toran chsed him "Hmmm? Oh yes I have wings!" Swift glided close to the ground but was gaining more speed from the wind

July 24th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Toran continue to dash along the ground, chasing after the winged Umbreon. He continued to think while he ran, trying to formulate a plan in his head. He had one, but it wasn't very good. He used quick attack, which sped him up and allowed him to close the distance a little. Being a psychic pokemon, Toran had certain...how you say psychic abilities. He was pretty good at predictng things such as thw weather or an opponent's move. He wasn't fighting Swift, but trying to figure out what he was going to do so he could stop him in his tracks.

July 24th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Watching everyone else play Alex thought to himself, I dont know why they can have fun in a time like this. It is to dangerous.

July 24th, 2005, 3:21 PM
OOC: When will things become more... exciting because so far all we did was play tag, so I'm just going to put alittle more action into it.

IC: As Swift flew from Toran he spotted something "What the?" He stopped flying for a second, hovering in place he looked at a mob of pokemon running towards them, the pokemon were destroying trees and lighting patches of grass on fire "Guys...." Swift said as he looked at the mob "RUN!!!!" Swift shouted as he flew over to Hype and picked him up. The others are faster they can run while I carry Hype Swift thought as he continued flying away from the mob.

July 24th, 2005, 4:51 PM
OOC: The area we live in is peaceful you don't need to rush things ok? Things will get exciting now.

Ace watched the others moving away. She shrugged then too off and flew low again, speeding towards the chase. Suddenly she stopped. How odd. A light in the sky that was glowing brighter. But it wasn't the sun. She flapped her wings and flew up higher. "Hey guys look!" She pointed to the light. It was very bright now. She turned her head away. Then a soft voice echoed through the air.

"Chosen listen closely. The world has begun to fall into chaos. History is destined ot repeat itself. I'm sure a few of you have noticed the danger that lies beyond this land? Well this area, the land of your clan, is the place where a great battle took place so long ago. It is protected by the power of six legends. But this power is beginning to fade and your land will not be safe for much longer. All of you are legends though you don't know it. Not ordinary legends, but legends none the less. Now is the time for you to accept your destinies." The glow grew brighter and brighter. Ace turned her head away and landed to try and get away from it. The light pressed against her eyes and she put her wings up to her eyes. As suddenly as it had come, the light faded. Ace looked up. She was surprized that her wings were no longer covering her eyes. "Don't be afraid. You are the new X Legends. You will know what to do when the time comes. For now find your way to a cave far from here. You will know the way." The voice began to fade. "Take care and don't be afraid." The light faded completely and the voice vanished.

Ace hovered a few inches off the ground. She looked back down at her wings. But they still weren't there. Instead two small hands and short arms presnted themselves. She turned around several times. A long blue tail swished around behind her. She made a small cry and took off. She needed no wings to fly. Now she was trying to find a lake that wasn't too far off. When she looked into the water, a blue mew with godl markings looked back at her. She stared. "X Legend." She said quietly. "I'm, an X Legend?"

July 24th, 2005, 6:21 PM
Swift watched the mob fade away, like... ghosts? Swift put down Hype "Ummm sorry about that... What..." Swift flew away fom Hype and looked into the sky,a light was in the sky it was too bright to be the sun. The light was closer then the sun "Listen to me, you are one of the new X legends... The world has fallen into choas once again, The field your clan lives in was once a great battle field, A long time ago a group of pokemon were trying to stop a great war but just when they thought they were going to die I granted them powers and turned them into legends. Not normal legends, they were called the X legends! They were what caused the war to end, but now that they are gone and the power is fading war has started once again! I will give you he power and turn you into an X legend!" The voice said. The light sprung down towards Swift, luckly he manage to avoid it but since it was so bright he couldn't see where he was going. He slammed right into a tree, the light engulfed him, Swift shut his eyes and wrapped his wings around his eyes so that if he did open his eyes he wouldn't see the light.

Finally Swift opened his eyes and unrapped his huge wings, wait... HUGE WINGS!?!?! Swift looked at the rest of his body, He was black with a purple underbelly, ofcourse his wings were huge, his tail was longer and had spikes on them. Swift flew up, no longer needing to flap his wings, he flew to a nearby lake where he looked at himself in the water "I'm a..."

"Yes a lugia, Head to a nearby cave where you will meet the rest of the X's" The voice replied

Swift looked around the lake and spotted a blue and gold mew. He had an idea, since lugia was the god of the sea Swift sunk into the lake and come out infront of the mew "Hello...." He said "I'm Swift the uhhh Black lugia!"

Alter Ego
July 24th, 2005, 11:42 PM
OOC: I'm using the second pic I posted.

Stilly slightly ruffled by his little flying trip with Swift, Hype found his eyes assaulted by a bright light, and heard the same message as the others (OOC: Don't feel like repeating it) "Legend?" Hype exclaimed "But I'm just a little Oddish!" suddenly, Hype found himself aware of that his feet were no longer touching the ground, but that he was in fact hovering. "Huh?" He looked at himself, his feet were all purply like they should, but they looked different. Hype tentatively waggled them around a bit before noticing the presence of some new limbs. He turned his head to the right; "Hands?" this was getting too weird. Using his newfound power Hype flew to the pond and looked at his reflection, looking back at him with a slightly confused expression was a Pokmon he had only seen in the carvings left by the elders of his old clan: The forest protector, Celebi. Hype felt his excitement building "Hey guys! Take a look at-" he stopped in mid-sentence, watching the black Lugia and the blue Mew with awe before a realization came to him: "Swift?" he looked at the black Lugia in the water "Ace?" he turned to the Mew "Is that you?"

July 25th, 2005, 8:53 AM
Toran was casing after Swift when he suddenlt took of into the air and flew backwards, scooping up Hype. The Espeon turned around and began to run again, stopping next to everyone else. All of a sudden, a bright light opened up in the sky. Toran, staring with awe, listened intently.

"A-a L-Legend X?"

He said, surprise exploding in his voice. All of a sudden, Toran rose into the air. Lght sprung up around him while he transformed him. The light disappeared, leaving a new pokemon in the place. Toran looked at his body, surprised. His swishy pueple tail wqas replaced with a long, greem one. His ears had gotten a bit bigger. His arms woth replaced with circleish ones, that looked kinda wierd. He continued to examine his own body, wondering what in the world was going on.

What am I? I'm green, and flying. I-I, have no idea what I am.

He slowly sunk to the ground, planting his feet into the dirt. He swished his tail around, sorta happy with his new body. He also flapped his wings, smiling gleefully that he could now fly.

July 25th, 2005, 8:54 AM
Toran was chasing after Swift when he suddenly took off into the air and flew backwards, scooping up Hype. The Espeon turned around and began to run again, stopping next to everyone else. All of a sudden, a bright light opened up in the sky. Toran, staring with awe, listened intently.

"A-a L-Legend X?"

He said, surprise exploding in his voice. All of a sudden, Toran rose into the air. Lght sprung up around him while he transformed him. The light disappeared, leaving a new pokemon in the place. Toran looked at his body, surprised. His swishy purple tail was replaced with a long, green one. His ears had gotten a bit bigger. His arms with replaced with circleish ones, that looked kinda wierd. He continued to examine his own body, wondering what in the world was going on.

What am I? I'm green, and flying. I-I, have no idea what I am.

He slowly sunk to the ground, planting his feet into the dirt. He swished his tail around, sorta happy with his new body. He also flapped his wings, smiling gleefully that he could now fly.

July 27th, 2005, 5:00 PM
OOC: Bump! This RP cannot die!

July 27th, 2005, 9:40 PM
Ace looked around at her companians. She had no idea how she knew but she knew who was who. "A cave. It seems familiar. I think....we should do as the voice instructed." With that she rose slowly into the air. Flygin adn not having to use wings was new to her. But it was cool. She did several twirls and flips as she flew along. A strang new power seemed to be available to her now. She decided to test one. A second passed adn it seemed nothing happened but a strang tingling sensation. "Well that was dra....cool." She was hovering over a large field. Not too far off was a large cave. She drifted towards it lazily. "This is it. I know this place. But, I've never been here."

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting. PC is a bit messed up for me. It's sooooo slow and often times out so I can't be as active.

July 29th, 2005, 8:21 PM
Toran cocked his head to the side and looked at the others. They too have transformed into Legend X's. Toran slowly flapped his wings as he rose into the air and glided through the wind towards the lake. He looked into the lake, his reflection gleaming in the sunlight.

Toran then noticed Ace, who had trasnformed into some kind of Mew variant, rose into the air and flip around.

"I guess we better obey that voice thing."

He said, rising into the air again. He flew foward, doing an occasional barrel roll or a flip, like Ace seemed to be doing.

Alter Ego
July 31st, 2005, 4:13 AM
"Wait for me!" Hype called, following after the green flying creature whom he recognized as Toran. Hype wasn't really used to flying and accidentally made a few sommersaults in the air, he soon got the hang of it, though. Enjoying the sensations of flight to their fullest Hype aimlessly soared through the skies with his eyes closed for a while, until he recalled that they were supposed to assemble at a cave and rejoined the others with a slightly guilty look.

August 2nd, 2005, 4:21 PM
Swift flew after them, once they got to the cave he landed infront of it, looking inside.

"Nothing in here" He said to the others