• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nuthing to do wif anything here... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
sumbody deleted my Microsoft Paint :'( now i cant draw, edit pictures, make avatars.... whatever u can think of. does anybody know where to download it? so sad.... im bored now

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Maybe you could get it off someone on MSN but I doubt you will be able to find it online.

You could search for an alternative picture program like Photoshop, though, you'll find those probly. :P

Last edited:

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Probably the shortcut to the program in the Start menu was deleted?

Try searching for it in your comp. It might be there, but I'm not sure.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
i've searched everywhere *sighs* and i duno how to use photoshop*sighs pitifuly* i want to make an avatar wif my name on it*sighs again* argh...

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
What operating system are you using?

If you're using Microsoft Windows XP, the Paint executable should be located at (by default):
C:\Windows\System32\mspaint.exe

If it's not there, then go to the Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and check to see if it's installed. It should be under Accessories and Utilities > Accessories.

Hope that helps...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
thanks i'll try ^_^ ... but im not using windows XP :(
ok now theres paint wif a tick. BUT. it says 6 out of 7 components installed *sighs* all of them have a tick tho. means that my paint is DELETED. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.*sorry for spamming the H bit* anyways. how can i get it back? its not on the add/remove proggie, so i obviousy cant remove it X_X . but then again i cant install it! ahhh! i ask again. can i get it back? :cheeky:

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
Years
MSpaint's simplicity is what makes it so awesome..a durr

and there is another thread just like this one, opened by the same person! :P:D:P:D

~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back