View Full Version : The Hunt (PG-13-R for violence)

July 19th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Black Triangle

When the world of pokmon was peaceful, Team Rocket was gone, so was Magma and Aqua. Everyone was happy until that one day....

A storm so powerful surrounded Kanto, Johto and Takio, why did it only surround those three regions? What would happen to the people of these three regions? No one knew these answers until the year the storm came....

The year the pokight were made! Prof. G. Oak, Prof. Elm and Prof. Fir had been starting a new project that would give the three regions so much eleticity that the power would never run out! They built three machines, that looked like pokeballs with two horns sticking out, these were called pokight! The pokeight were put in a trianglur formation so that they surrounded the three regions. They were finished in 2035, three years after the idea had been made.

The year the storm hit! With the pokight finished the three decided that they would take a well earned break. But when the storm started and black clouds formed over the three regions, everyone was going to go to Hoenn, lightning struck the pokight and made it so an eletrical fence was put over all three regions! Everyone had to stock up on food and the pokemon were fighting each other to find food! Pokemon didn't trust humans anymore when they were released by their trainers since the humans couldn't give any food to the pokemon, so the pokemon fighted each other and the humans. The three regions were not peaceful anymore....

Five years have passed since the storm had started, food was getting hard to get for the humans, every town, city, forest, mountain or anything had blood in someplaces from fighting the pokemon. All the greatest scientists gathered to Prof. G. Oak's lab to find a way to get the pokemon not to hate the humans anymore, they found a way but no one decided to go and shut down the pokight, they were too scared. That was until 5 Teenagers decided to go...

Sum up

You are on of the Teenagers that decided to go and shut down the pokight, you start off in your home town and have to battle your way to the nearest pokemon center to get your pokemon. Theres also an unknown pokemon that might be the cause of the sudden storm, you must hunt this pokemon down and kill it... any pokemon you meet on the way to the pokeight, you must kill....

RP sample:

Other: (different colours, wings, etc)

Heres my form:

Name: Outlaw
History: Outlaw's parents were killed by his mom's pikachu, Outlaw killed it with his dad's gun. That was when Outlaw was 16, now that Outlaw is 18 he wants revenge on the pokemon, but since he knows that its only because they want to live he'll kill any pokemon in his way but will still turn them back to good by destroying the pokights! Outlaw lives in the middle of Takio in a town called Greencard Town, the closest pokemon centre is in Firehilt Town, about 7 miles away. He knows he's going to have to kill some pokemon on his journey but thats just fine with him...
weapons: A gun and a sword.

Name/speices: Shadow/Umbreon
Other: N/A

July 19th, 2005, 3:57 PM

Name: Blitz
Apperance: Short black hair, stands about 6ft3, has a very scrawny figure, Has one blue eye, The other is red,
History: Blitz hasn't had much exitement in his life, He was ment to be a great trainer, like his grandparents, and their grandparents, But since this event has uccured he hasn't been able to, But he didn't want to anyway
weapons:, A pair of fighting gloves he got from his father
RP sample:

"We are looking for as many young teenagers to volinteer in this exuishion to stop the chaos that is invading the worlds" The tv said, Blitz ignored laying in his bed it thinking "Well no chance i'm doin that"

"Blitz get up, If you cant be a trainer your going on the exibishion" Blitz's dad said

"Dad, its 6:00am"

"Get up and follow me, I got something to give you"Blitz's dad barry said

"But I dont want to save teh world" Blitz said turning into his pillow, Barry sighed and grabed blitz's feat,

didn;t call you blitz because i thought you would lay around all day" Barry said draging blitz along the carpet

" Wholy ****, Dad that hurts' OWE OWE OWE," Blitz said getting carpet burn, Finaly the reached the basement, Blitz has never been in the basement before, Barry unlocked the door, and draged blitz down the stairs

"Dad, Owe **** my head, Quit it will ya dad"Blitz said, They finnaly reached the bottom,

"Your going to become a hero if you like it or not!" Barry said, In teh basement there where 6 locked pokeballs, and a large range of weapons

come down here to feed these pokemon everyday, These where my pokemon, but now their uncontrollable so i have to put them in a speacial cage to feed them" Barry said pointing to the cage

"Choose a weapon blitz" Barry told blitz " Blitz?" bary turned around to see blitz walking up the stairs with his blanket wrapped around him

"Get here boy, Why the hell dont you want to be a hero anyway" Barry asked

"Because, It's just so troublesome" Blitz said

"Thats it?, '[I]It's too troublesome[/I', Did gary oak give up when he thought it was too troublesome?"

"Obviosly not dad, But i'm not some sientist geek eather"

"Garry oak is not a scientist geek, He is a well respected trainer, Now take these and get some cloths on" Barry said as he through a pair of fighting gloves to him, Blitz cought the gloves before they hit him in the head and walked off mumbleing

"Garry is not a scientist geek, Put these on, Be a hero, Go out and kill yourself!" Blitz mumbled sarcasticly as he walked up the stairs

Pokemon: I thought we didn't get pokemon ?

Name/speices: Dont understand ?
Other: N/A

July 19th, 2005, 7:17 PM
We get pokemon..... wait doh! I wasn't thinking clearly..... no we don't get pokemon! Oh and welcome aboard!

IC: Outlaw walked out of the house with his gun ready "Time to kill" He muttered to himself as a scyther came running up to him, Outlaw shot the scyther but it deflected the bullet with its blade "**** it!" Outlaw kept on shooting at it until finally it got shot right in the head. "Thats better" Outlaw said as he continued walking...

July 19th, 2005, 8:07 PM
Blitz Got dressed and put the gloves on,

"Dad, Can I have breakfast first?" Asked blitz

"No Hurry up" Barry said

"Ofcourse you can have breakfast, A hero needs to eat" Cathy, blitz's mum said

"I told you I'm not a hero, I just have to risk my life because dad wont leave me alone!" Blitz said in a grumpy mood, Blitz sat down and ate his breakfast,

"Why can't I have a sword or something?" Blitz asked with his mouth full

"Because you dont know how to wield a sword" Barry said with a piece of toast in his mouth

"Well how bout a gun?"Asked blitz after shoving a spoon fool of rice bubles into his mouth

"YOUR HAVING THE GLOVES AND THATS THE END OF IT" Barry said spitting toast everywhere

"I dont even know how you can understand each other, You sound like mumbling idiots" Cathy said "I thought I already tought you both not to eat with your mouth full"

They both swallowed thier food and appoligied

Blitz heard outside

"Someone's in trouble!"Barry said

" scyt......"

"Sounds like scyther lost!" Blitz said looking out the window

July 20th, 2005, 7:58 AM
Outlaw stopped and looked at one of the houses, they had their curtains open.... Outlaw walked over to the window and tapped on it "Hello? I just wanted to say you shouldn't have your curtains open they should be closed so no pokemon can see if anyone is inside"

July 21st, 2005, 3:24 AM
Blitz put his one of his gloves on

"I have to go on the mission, My family is more then capable of fighting of pokemon," Blitz said as he put his other glove on

"So looks like your going out to "Save the world" Like me, Mind if I join you on your journey?" Blitz asked walking out the front door

July 21st, 2005, 10:22 AM
Outlaw walked over to the boy "Fine... sounds good but you sure you just want to use those gloves for fighting?" Outlaw said as he put his gun away and took out his sword to see if it was sharp enough.

July 21st, 2005, 4:32 PM
"Dad wont let me use anything else" Blitz said with a goofy smile on his face, As outlaw pulled out his sword his hands wint up in fighting position

"What the ****, These crazy gloves are moving theirself" Blitz shouted out

"OH I forgot to tell you, When those gloves feal threatend And if they feal the owner isn't experience enough they take over" Barry shouted out

"Not according to the gloves!" Barry answered

"Stupid gloves, What sort of stupid gloves fight on their own anway!, He wasn't even attacking, He was just checking it!" Blitz mumbled to his self

July 21st, 2005, 8:05 PM
"Ok then..." Outlaw put his sword away "Ok come on we have to head over to firehilt town to pick up some supplies..." Outlaw continued walking. 'Great now have to bring him along with me now! But he looks mature and he has those neat gloves...' Outlaw thought

July 21st, 2005, 8:13 PM
Blitz's gloves relaxed
"That really hurt my hands, Stupid gloves" Blitz said out load, Sudenly the gloves Heated up for a mement

"Wow they even understand me" Blitz thought to himself

Suddenly a pidgey came flying at blitz's head, Blitz kicked the pidgey before the gloves got a chance to attack

"See I dont need gloves controlling me!" Blitz mumbled to the gloves, Blitz cought up to outlaw, He couldn't help but admire his cool sword, It was a shame blitz didn't know how to wield one,

July 22nd, 2005, 7:08 AM
"So did you bring any food? Because if you thought I'd feed you the answer is no, you have to get your own food got it?"

July 22nd, 2005, 7:15 AM
"Course I did' Who the hell forgets food" Blitz said loving even the thought of food, "But i don't know how to cook very well!" Blitz added, He could cook simple things, But anything complicated ended up mush!

July 22nd, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Good and also we wont have time to cook big things unless we have shelter..." Outlaw looked around them, he knew pokemon were watching them. They were waiting for the perfect time to strike....

July 22nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
"Thats a relief" Blitz said, Suddenly his gloves got really heavy and broguht blitz to the ground, Then an ekans flew past his head,

His gloves then returned to normal weight

"Man, These things are possesed, But thats a good thing for me!" Blitz said as he saw the ekans hit a tree and knock himself out

July 23rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Ya... well it should be a day hike to get to firehilt town gy tomorrow morning" Outlaw said "So that means were not stopping to sleep or take a rest"

July 25th, 2005, 11:30 PM
'Thats fine by me!" Blitz said as he continued following outlaw

ooc: wee need something to happen, And more people :P

July 26th, 2005, 9:10 AM
OOC: I guess nobody wants to join this RP, oh and something is about to happen once we reach firehilt town

Outlaw walked towards a bush and pulled it apart, a path leading to firehilt town was behind it covered in blood "Follow me" Outlaw said as he went onto the path.

July 26th, 2005, 6:13 PM
Blitz followed outlaw as he looked at the bloodstained path

"What happened here, Is it userly like this ?" Asked blitz, Alot of the blood was still wet, Blitz's gloves tensed up knowing that there must be pokemon around with that much blood

July 26th, 2005, 7:46 PM
"Yes, its mostly like this all the time" Outlaw said, he took out his sword knowing that pokemon were around

July 26th, 2005, 9:19 PM
"So um I guess pokemon are most likely to attack us then?" Blitz said slightly nervus and exited at the same time

As he walked through the bloody path, Blitz noticed that their where alot of sounds around other then the spashing of blood.

As he looked around, He kept seeing blured movements, He couldn't make out anything, But he knew it had to be pokemon

July 27th, 2005, 9:20 AM
"Tons of pokemon live here, mostly houndoom" Outlaw said, a black and red pokemon came out of a bush

"doom...." It said as it ran forward

"**** its too fast for a sword to hit it but once it gets tired of running and me dodging it should stand still for a second." Outlaw put his sword back and took out his gun as he dodged the houndoom's attacks. Finally the dog stopped, Outlaw aimed and shot it in the front left leg

"you can finish it off" Outlaw told Blitz

July 31st, 2005, 12:10 AM
Blitz kicked the dog to its feet and Hit its head as hard as he could, Then his right glove hit it even harder

Blitz shook his right arm

"I hate it when the gloves take over!" Blitz said as he walked on "It didn't even need another punch!"

August 2nd, 2005, 4:24 PM
OOC: PC wouldn't let me go on for while sorry

Outlaw continued walking, looking at the blood stained path infront of them. Outlaw hummed while he walked, his humming was too make sure that the smaller pokemon would stay back so they wouldn't get killed.

August 2nd, 2005, 4:30 PM
Blitz wasn't sure why outlaw was humming, but he thought it must be for a good reason so he didn't say anything about it

Outlaw was obviosly more experienced then him, and knew alot more about fighting pokemon

August 3rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
"If your wondering why I'm humming its because it keeps smaller pokemon away, so when bigger pokemon come we wont be tired" Outlaw said as he continued humming

August 4th, 2005, 8:54 PM
"Um i knew that" Blitz lied,

Outlaw must have known what i was thinking from my body language, Man he is a way beter hunter then i would ever be' Blitz thought

"Hey is that the town" Blitz said seeing a town in the distance

August 5th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Outlaw pulled out a small device, the device was known as a pokenav from hoenn made in the year 2004 and enhanced with the phone option in the year 2005. Outlaw checked the map on the pokenav, it was slightly modified to have a map of the reigion of Taiko "Yep thats the place" Outlaw said

August 5th, 2005, 6:33 PM
Name: Axel Hikari
Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/symphonia_tales/Zelos/zelos2.gif

History: Was trained in the art of swordplay at the age of 15, Axel is experenced at using swords.He wanted to become a pokemon trainer, and travel around the world, defeating gym leaders and the elite four.However, ever since the storm started in 2035, his chance was ruined.

Axel only was a trainer for a while, about a year before the storm started.His pokemon were stolen by Team Cipher, but because of the storm, Axel will have to focus on different matters for now.

weapons: Large steel sword, a whip, and spiked gauntlets.Also, Axel has a pistol.Later on, Axel finds a set of gloves which let him manipulate fire.

RP sample: The trees nearby rusled.Then they just stoped, like the calm before a storm.Suddenly, a Scyther came out of the trees, ready to attack.It dashed at Alex at an amazing speed, too fast to see anything but a blur of the pokemon, Axel jumped out of the way at the last second.He then equiped his gauntlets and took out his whip.

Axel dodged the scyther early and whipped it, aiming at the neck.The whip missed the neck, but hit the eyes, blinding it temporaly.When the Scyther regained its vision, it was more furous than before.

It jumped up onto a cliff, and knocked a boulder off the cliff.Axel did a backflip and dodged it, but the Scyther jumped down while Axel was avoiding the boulder.Scyther landed first, and hit Axel with one of its scythes.Blood was oozing out from the wounds on Axel.

The Scyther tried to tear Axel apart with its scythes, but Axel, still in mid-air dodged the Scyther.The Scyther then paused for a second, using Focus Energy.Axel used this to his advantage, and whipped the Scyther, this time, it wrapped around the Scyther's neck.Axel then uppercutted the Scyther, followed by a roundhouse kick.

The Scyther was stunned, and fell onto the ground.Axel unwrapped the whip, took out his sword, and stabbed the Scyther.Axel then walked away, slowly.Little did he know a pokemon was following him.

August 5th, 2005, 7:24 PM
OOC: Finally! Someone else joins! How about me and blitz meet you in firehilt town?

August 5th, 2005, 7:33 PM
OOC: I don't care when you two meet my character.

IC: It was going to rain more heavily than before, so Axel decided to rent a room at the Pokemon Center in Firehilt Town before stocking up on supplies.Axel took out his Pokenav, a small device that is useful, like it has a built in cellphone, and it has a map of all 5 regions, plus the Pokights surrounding Takio, Kanto, and Johto.Axel decided that he would be using the Pokenav often.Axel gone into the Pokemon Center, only to find it nearly abandoned.Only several people were inside along with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.

August 6th, 2005, 12:22 AM
As blitz entered the town he saw a pokecenter

"A pokecenter?" Blitz asked "I didn't think they where still up and running!" Blitz added in confusion

"Surely the dont still aid injured pokemon?" Blitz asked

August 6th, 2005, 6:50 AM
Axel heard a pokemon outside after he rented a room.It was a Charizard.Axel decided to kill it, so he walked out of the Pokemon Center.Axel took out his sword, and slowly sneak to the back of it.Axel then cut off the tail.Blood oozed out of the wound on the Charizard, as it was slowly dieing.An Pidgey then swooped down from a tree, attacking Axel from behind.Axel heard it and turned around, pointing his sword at the pidgey.The pokemon flew into the sword, and was sliced in half.

August 6th, 2005, 9:38 AM
"They use the pokecenters as hospitals and houses for peoples whos homes were destroyed" Outlaw walked over to someone standing over a charizard body and a pidgey's body "My name's Outlaw, you must have been hunting for a long time to have that kind of skill" Outlaw said to Axel

August 6th, 2005, 9:59 AM
"I'm Axel," Axel said to Outlaw.Axel seen a shadow to the left of him and it was an Ekans.It jumped to Axel, ready to bite him.Axel steped out of the way and grabbed the Ekans.Axel then dropped it and quickly stabbed with his sword.The Ekans then died."Alot of pokemon must be looking for food here, i think it is best to wait at the Pokemon Center for a while," Axel said.

Right when Axel was going to see if any more pokemon were near here, a swarm of Beedrill appeared, ready to attack. "There are too many, we must fight," Axel said to Outlaw.

August 6th, 2005, 2:59 PM
Suddenly blitz's gloves put theirselves in fighting position,

He stood their waiting for them too attack, but the beedrill didn't seem to be worried about him, they where more focused on outlaw and axel, His gloves got hot, as if to tell bitz that they where angry and wanted to fight, So blitz ran up bihind outlaw and jumped into the swam of bedrill, as he glided through the air his gloves would do the rest,

As blitz was letting the gloves do the work, he noticed how powerfull they where, How fast they where

Blitz killed about 10-15 beedrill but their where still alot left, But blitz now knew why hee needed these gloves, Their is no way he could have done anything like thayt without them.

August 6th, 2005, 3:08 PM
Axel took out his pistol, and shot the beedrill far away, this only made the swarm more angry yet none died.So Axel took out his sword and chopped each beedrill in half, barely any could survive Axel when he fights them using a sword.

One beedrill caught Axel by surprise, and almost knocked his sword out of his hands.Axel jumped behind the beedrill, and quickly sliced it in half.Axel took out his whip, and did the easyest way to kill a scyther: Choke it with the whip, then stab it with a sword.This took longer, but killed the beedrill easier.

August 6th, 2005, 3:41 PM
Outlaw took out his sword and started chopping at the beedrill "Lots of em" outlaw said

August 6th, 2005, 3:54 PM
"I know," Axel said to Outlaw.About 43-56 Beedrill were killed by Axel, yet about 217 were left.Axel decided to go in the center of the swarm, killing the beedrill faster.Axel jumped off several beedrill, killing them as he jumps off them.More of the beedrill came after Axel, so he cut a line of beedrill at a time.When about 36 were left, Axel put away his sword, and was whiping the beedrill, then finshing them off with his spiked gauntlets.Soon there was only one left, so Axel ran up to it and was hiting it with his gauntlets.Then that beedrill died.

August 6th, 2005, 6:05 PM
After a long battle they where nearly all gone, and blitz was using more then just his gloves now,

Although his gloves where doing most of the work, he still put his occasianal kick in

Suddenly a beedrill was headed for blitz, His gloves turned as heavy as stone again and brought blitz to the ground

Wile blitz was down, he put one leg up to kick the beedrill, so hi glove could punch it out cold

"Their nearly all gone" Blitz exclaimed as he continued fighting the few that where left

August 6th, 2005, 6:51 PM
"We should head to the pokemart to get supplies, then rest for a while.After that we can head to the Pokight, or go to the next area, and stock up on more supplies" Axel said as he finshed off the last beedrill.

August 6th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Suddenly blitz's gloves relaxed

"Well sounds logical!"Blitz said

"I dont think there is much we need to do in this town, I think it would be best too move get what wee need and move on!" Blitz agree's "Unless there is another reason to stay?" Blitz asked the group

August 6th, 2005, 8:15 PM
"I don't see any other reason to stay," Axel said, putting away his weapons.Axel was sure there was no pokemon coming after the 3 for now as he was heading towards the pokemart.

August 7th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"Nope no reason to stay" Outlaw walked into the pokemart and went behind the counter "Good thing no one comes here abymore or else we wouldn't be able to get ammo from behind the counter" Outlaw took a handgun from behind the counter and started putting ammo in it

August 7th, 2005, 3:55 PM
Axel also gone into the Pokemart, and seen that there was a open closet with some food in there. "I found some extra food incase we need it," Axel said.He seen a freezer in the pokemart, locked.Axel took out his sword and sliced the freezer appart.A Glaile was there in the freezer, waiting for someone to open it.The Glaile charged at Axel, but he stabbed the pokemon and kicked it into a wall, Axel then chopped it apart using his sword.

"Becareful of what you open here.I was attacked by a Glaile locked in a freezer," Axel said, to Outlaw and Blitz.

August 7th, 2005, 6:12 PM
"And I was just bit by a zigzagoon" Outlaw said as he put the body of a zigzagoon on the counter

August 7th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Blitz looked at where outlaw threw the zigzagoon, and saw a thick long metal sheild with two small wooden handles, and a lether strap

"This could come in handy!" Blitz said to himself as he grabed the long shield and straped it too his back "I wonder who left this here" He asked himself

The shield was only just longer then his back so it wasn't much trouble to move

"Is that it then!" Blitz asked

August 8th, 2005, 8:41 AM
"Lets dig around for a few more minutes, we still need to find backpacks or anything else to carry the food and stuff" Outlaw took a sleeping bag off a self and began taking other camping/travel stuff too

August 9th, 2005, 2:10 AM
Blitz heard the old mart crack and creek,
'Is that a pokemon?' Blitz thought 'Maybe not!' he thoguth as he remembered that it was an old house

Blitz watched the other two look through trash, and pick up little pits of items, Blitz didn't like to carry too much, mainly because he was lazy, But they did need food, and most the things he saw them pick up would come in usefull,

Blitz decided to venture into the storage room, It was totaly cleened out, as expected, But there where alot of sacks and bags used to hold suplies, He saw a small sack with a single pokeball in it

"So this is what a normal pokeball looks like, Dad only has the ones with a stripe on them!" Blitz said to himself, "I wonder if theirs anything in it!"

Blitz knew he shouldn't have, he knew it could get them all into trouble, but he did it anyway, he grabed the pokeball, and put it in his pocket,

He picked up the sack and walked out to the others, "This the type of thing you where looking for?" He asked not telling them about the pokeball

He knew he should have told them, And he knew it was just as bad of a decision as taking the pokeball, But maybe thats why he didn't tell them, Besides, Blitz felt something about this pokeball, He didn't know what it was yet, But it was something they would need in the future

August 11th, 2005, 5:41 PM
"Ya thanks* outlaw said as he took the sack from blitz and began stuffing items into it.

August 13th, 2005, 7:36 PM
blitz went outside and waited for the other two, he had what he needed, and he was getting sick of staying in the same spot

ooc: we need moer characters XD

August 13th, 2005, 8:06 PM
OOC: Looks like no one wants to join.

IC: Axel headed up to the second floor, which no one seemed to notice.There were more items, but they were weapons.There were daggers, spears, axes, maces, and guns.There were also a pair of gloves.

There was a note next to them saying the gloves were made of pyrotex, and can create sparks, which then explode into pillars of flames.Axel heard of these gloves and knew how they worked.Axel seen a open window, and decided to try it out.Axel still had the gloves on, and he snapped his index finger on his left hand.A spark appeared, and flew in a straight line.The spark then exploded into a pillar of flames, a safe distance from Firehilt Town.Axel decided to use the gloves, so he kept them. "There are weapons up here on the second floor," Axel told Outlaw as Axel exited the mart.

Axel told Blitz the same thing, and waited outside the pokemart.Axel checked his PokeNav, and checked for the location of the Pokight closest to Takio.The Pokight was north of Blitz's, Outlaw's, and Axel's current location.

August 13th, 2005, 8:17 PM
Blitz looked at axels gloves, He dicided to go have a look, He walked up and saw heeps of weapons, He picked up a random sword, and his glove started playing around with it

"So these gloves can do more then punch" Blitz said to himself "Alright, I'll let you choose a weapon" He said to the gloves, THe gloves pointed toward a small sack, Blitz walked open and looked in it, there where about 10 ninja stars, and 20 kunai's He straped the bag onto his leg

"For long distance right?" Blitz said, "Well anything else you want?"

The gloves had no reaction, so blitz walked downstairs and back outside

August 13th, 2005, 8:27 PM
Axel decided to use his gloves again, so he created a spark like last time, and it was speeding in a straight line.Axel aimed it at a approaching Absol.Absol were a rare sight before the storm, but now they appear often, destroying citys and towns.The spark hit the Absol, and it was then engluped in a large pillar of flames.

The Absol was burnt and weakened from the attack.The pokemon tried to retreat, but it was slowly dieing.It then fell onto the ground, dead. These gloves may be useful to attack anything that could be waiting for us Axel thought.

August 13th, 2005, 8:33 PM
"Wow, Those gloves are pretty good!" Blitz said

"Atleast they don't take over" He mumbled, His gloves then heated up for a moment, But blitz ignored it and leaned against the wall again

August 13th, 2005, 9:03 PM
"Thanks for the compliment," Axel said to Blitz.A Flareon then appeared out of a small bush.Axel used the pryotex gloves on the Flareon, but he forgot Flareon are healed by fire.The Flareon then walked out of the pillar of fire, unharmed. "Darn it," Axel said.

The Flareon charged at Axel.It was charging up a flamethrower attack at Axel while running.Axel knew that if he dodged the tackle, he would get burnt by flamethrower unless he could sheild himself, or knock the pokemon into something.At the last second, Axel opened the door into the pokemart, and backfliped into the mart.The Flareon was running towards a shelf filled with cans of food.But it was ready to release the flamethrower.

However, Axel landed behind the Flareon as it hit a shelf filled with cans of food, so Axel dodged the Flamethrower.Axel took out his pistol, and was shooting at the Flareon rapidly.The Flareon dodged all the bullets, and hit Axel with a Tackle.When Axel was knocked back, he kicked the Flareon and shot it.It then fell onto the ground dead.Axel then walked back to the second floor, since he forgot to get ammonition for his pistol.Axel found several bullets, for the type of pistol he has, and took them.Axel then jumped out of the window in the second floor of the pokemart, landing next to the store.

August 13th, 2005, 9:56 PM
I hope I'm not too late

Name: Kamahi -K' for short-
Appearance: Short silvery hair, height no more than 5 feet 8'' and hunched. Has a pair of half closed, dreamy green eyes.
History: -Will slowly be revealed as the story goes-
Weapons: None
RP Sample: ~Continued from Axel's Post~

"Owh!" K' let out a yelp as he dodged Axel. "Always look before you leap off a building, kid." K' took a deep breath. "I heard gunshots, thought someone might need my assistance." K' said in a very calm tone as he poketed his hands. "The name's K'" K' outstretched his right arm, expecting a handshake

August 13th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Axel gave K' a handshake."I'm Axel," Axel said to K'.He seen a Sneasal behind K', ready to attack.Axel used his pyrotex gloves and created a pillar of fire, which defeated the Sneasal. Ever since the 3 of us arived here, we only encountered more and more pokemon. Axel thought."I notice you don't have a weapon to defend yourself.There are some in the second floor of the pokemart," Axel told Kamahi.

August 13th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Blitz whome was still leaning beside the building stood there calmly as the two talked, He thought about he pokeball he picked up, and what might be in it

Suddenly his hands started moving, They reached into his pack on his leg nad threw a kunai, It missed k's year and hit a butterfree who was reight behind him

" How the hell did you get this far withuot a weapon?" he asked in curiosity

August 13th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Weapons?" K' snickered. "There're things which are much more powerful than weapons. Watch..." K' pointed at a rattling bush. An electabuzz appeared. It was covered with bluish eletron charges. It is upset seeing them three standing here at it's territory.

The electabuzz aimed a thunderbolt right at K'. Axel and Blitz evaded the attack. They are a little puzzled on why K''s still standing at the exact same spot. Calm as ever.

Then it happened. K' raised his hand. The thunderbolt vanishes. K' closed his eyes as the electabuzz attempt to punch him. He dodged. The electabuzz aimed another punch at K'. He dodged it yet again, this time, K' crept behind it and elbowed it behind it's head. It fainted.

K' turned to his slightly stunned ~new~ friends. "I was born with it. But it is not strong enough to take on a mob."

August 13th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Blitz whome was still leaning beside the building stood there calmly as the two talked, He thought about he pokeball he picked up, and what might be in it

Suddenly his hands started moving, They reached into his pack on his leg nad threw a kunai, It missed k's year and hit a butterfree who was reight behind him

" How the hell did you get this far withuot a weapon?" he asked in curiosity
OOC: Did you actually throw a pokeball at a butterfree? =P

August 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
ooc: No you didn't

Oh the pokeball i was talking about, Thats something that happened ages ago, I picked up a pokeball, But i havn't use it yet, and i havn't told the group

IC: "So wouldn't weapons take up alot less effort?" Blitz asked

He was pretty good though, It was an amaizing ability,

"I mean with a sword you might just be able to take on a whole mob!" Blitz added

August 13th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"A sword?" K' sighed "I never got close to one, neither a gun"

It brings back horrible memories. K' thought to himself. I have to play it cool though. What would they say if i tell them that I am afraid of weapons? Laugh at, radicled, that's what I might get in return. Besides, can I trust these foreigners? Well, the only way to find out is to tuck along with them.

"Right, what brings you here anyway? And where are you heading?"

August 13th, 2005, 11:07 PM
The Sneasal that Axel defeated got back up. "I thought i killed that pokemon, well its time to finish the job.Axel took out a book he kept in his pocket, reading up more about the gloves he had, while dodging the Sneasal at the same time.

When Axel was done reading the book, he put it back in his pocket, and clapped his hands, then putting one hand on the ground.A spike made of fire then popped up under the Sneasal.Axel then did the move again.

August 13th, 2005, 11:25 PM
K' smiled. "Axel, calm yourself, it's dead"

August 14th, 2005, 8:26 PM
Since Axel killed the Sneasal, Axel took out the book he had in his pocket and continued reading it.The book was about how to use the pryotex gloves.Even though he known most of it, there was more he didn't know.Axel put away the book when he was done, and noticed that an Scyther was approaching.

Axel got ready to fight as the Scyther dashed at him.He made a spike of fire appear, but it was not next to the Scyther.Axel planned to damage the Scyther severly, then kill it.The Scyther jumped above the spike, and hit Axel with it's right scythe.Axel then took out his pistol, and shot the pokemon in the head.

"We should leave here quickly, before something like a Steelix comes and attack us, we just need to wait for Outlaw, however, he should be done by now," Axel told Blitz.

August 14th, 2005, 9:35 PM
ooc: Do you think we should just powerply outlaw abit? I mean he is obviosly not here?

IC: "Yeah, whats taking him so long anyway?. He must have alot of stuff he found!" Blitz commented "But I don't think its a good idea to carry to much **** around"