PDA

View Full Version : Life of a Mage

Kalylia
July 20th, 2005, 06:27 PM
*laughs* Hello all! And welcome to... "Life of a Mage"!! *throws an amount of confetti*

Well, anyways, this was an RP that got started a long time ago on PC, back when I was still Mew13. Upon coming back to my old life of RPing, I thought there might still be people interested!

In this RP, you have a few choices for characters. I expect most of you would like to play a Mage, and that's fine. You can also play any number of normal people (eg: Hunters, Peasents, Farmers, Merchants...) For a charater form, please fill out the following:

Name:
Physical Description:
Brief on Personality:
Weapon: (optional)
Preference on Magic: (For Mage only; eg: elemental, healing...)

Now for the plot! *throws more confetti* You'll be playing out your life as a Mage. For a while, everything is peaceful. Then, a Mage who has gained much power recently begins to gather followers and attempts to take over the magical world for his own benifits. Bradel (the Evil Mage) will not tolerate opposition. Can the Mages rise up against him and twart his evil schemes? Pick a side (good or evil) and see what unfolds!

I'll be playing Bradel, as well as my own good character. Here's my form!

Name: Bradel
Physical Description: Bradel has short, black hair and stormy gray eyes. He is very tall, about 6'4", and muscular to boot. He dresses in all black robes, and occasionally adds a blood-red cloak.
Brief on Personality: Bradel is the epitimy of evil. He is ruthless and cruel, and will crush opposition by any means necissary. He is very intellegent, and cunning. Though very hard, he is not, by any means, loud. Bradel is usually quite reserved, until angered...
Weapon: double-edged sword
Preference on Magic: Elemental, particularly Fire

Name: Kimira
Physical Description:Kimira has long, flowing blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are a deep, jade green. Kimira is a small-framed girl, but her size does not mean she isn't powerful! She wears light-hued robes, mainly in earthen tones.
Brief on Personality: Kimira is a soft-spoken girl, and quite the passivist. She tends to mediate situations, and has a kind-hearted nature that tends to get her hurt. Even though her past is rather dark, you wouldn't guess it by her bubbly demeaner.
Weapon: Staff
Preference on Magic: Healing, though she has a knack for Water Magic

*giggles* Alright, join on up!!

Kurosaki
July 20th, 2005, 06:29 PM
*tackles Nat* Welcome back!... Er, hi, XD
Anywho, I'd like to join, but I can't right now. Would you mind holding me a spot? I'll edit in a profile when ready. xx;;

~David

Edit:

Name: David
Physical Description: David stands at 5'11", and has short cut red hair, with blue eyes. For clothing, he wears a long black robe that flows down to his ankles, which covers most of his body, and he wears black shoes. His left ear has a small gold earring in it, and he wears a gold chain necklace around his neck.
Brief on Personality: David is a very rash kid, but can also be quite goofy at times. He is very easy to manipulate, and take advantage of, however, as he was raised to be kind, this could lead him down either path, good or evil, depending on which side gets to him. On occassion, he can be very dense also, while other times, he actually makes good decisions.
Weapon: Staff
Preference on Magic: Healing, along with a limited amount of light-based spells.

Kalylia
July 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
*giggles* HI DAVID! And yeah, you've got a spot, so YAY!

Shiney
July 20th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Name: Robert
Physical Description: Short, messy brown hair, and hazel eyes clashing with his dishevelled black robe with golden dragons running along it. Tall and broad, but not fat, even in his usual messy state, Robert can be intimidating.
Brief on Personality: Calm, but with a short temper, and a strange sense of humor, robert has few friends, due to being misunderstood.
Weapon: Quite a few, long daggers, a staff, and a short bow are his favorites, though.
Preference on Magic: Stealth and espionage.

~Ozy~
July 20th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Name: Xin
Physical Description: Xin is a bit of an oddity as far as appearance goes. He stands almost seven feet, and is quite gangly. His hair is dead black, although reddish highlights run through it. This hair is also ggrown rather long, a little past his shoulders, and is done up in a number of small braids, each with a bell on the end. He dresses in a loose-fitting black shirt and brown pants, eschewing the traditional robes of a mage. His cloak is forest-green. Wears a light rapier at his belt, though it's mainly for show. He does know how to use it at a proficient level, however.
Brief on Personality: Xin remains apart from much of the world. Many take this as arrogance, though it's his own twisted way of caring for people, as his father and mother are not pleasent people, nor ones to accept their son mingling with "commoners." Hence, he keeps to himself, preserving their lives at the expense of his own happiness.
Weapon: Rapier
Preference on Magic: Shows unusual proficiency at sorcery, e.g. summoning creatures from other planes of existance, and playing with the fabric of time. He is also somewhat accomplished at fire magic.

Kalylia
July 20th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Well, you all are definatly in! And thanks for joining!!

Myke
July 20th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Hmm... Guess I'll give it a go as my first time here. Well, here it goes. Forgive my pathetic role playing skills. >.<

Name: Myke
Physical Description: Myke has blonde hair that reaches down to his sholders. He wears a grey long-slieved buttoned-down shirt that goes slightly past his long black pants. At first glance, he seemed pretty ordinary - well, with the exception of the two long black swords that rest on his back. He had heard of the evil man named Bradel and had wanted to meet with him, and if possible, join his side.
Brief on Personality: Myke was never skilled at the arts of magic but he compensated for this with his skill at the sword, intelligence, and speed. He seemed docile at first, but if he was angered, he would not rest without destroying the source of it. His preference was always with the evil side because, well, there was much more fun in killing those who oppose him than helping people.
Weapon: As mentioned earlier, he wore two long black swords on his back.
Preference on Magic: He has no skill with magic, and only uses his swords

Bleh. That was horrible.... Oh well. Tell me if I'm in please.

Raichu_tamer
July 20th, 2005, 11:35 PM
*gasp* Mew!! *hugs all around* XD Haha, I came back to PC a little while ago expecting to find you, now it's like the old times! ;)

Name: Zeanna
Physical Description: About 5'9, and very slender. She has pastel-mocha skin, and long, sleek black hair. She normally dresses in cool (blues, greens, purples), pastel-shaded robes.
Brief on Personality: Tends to be a bit quiet at first, but once her personality begins to show, people realize that she really is considerably shallow, and has a very high standard of living. Her slender body is the result of many years of gymnastics, and has been taught to incorporate self-defense with the stances she was taught. Her lack in physical strength only makes the flexibility a supplement to her summoning.
Weapon: A white rod, about the length of 1 1/2 keyboards (I wasn't going to measure XD...) with an ornament dangling off the edge of it.
Preference on Magic: Other than summoning, she's totally useless (wow that sounds bad, oh well XD)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
July 21st, 2005, 02:53 AM
Name: Jaspar McClagen
Physical Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy/mage.jpg
Brief on Personality: He is quite serious, and is suspected of having ties to the dark side. Most of the rumors that fly about him aren't true. He mostly sticks to the good side of magic, although he does know many dark spells. He is a slightly dark person, who doesn't joke, or fool around much. He just likes to keep to himself, and get what needs to be done, done.
Weapon: Staff.
Preference on Magic: Illusionary magic... And minor healing spells...

This Rp has been rebumped, and remade a million times.... and to think I made it... well the orginal anyway... so ya of course I'm gonna join!!!

Hope I'm accepted!

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 09:19 AM
*giggles* Glad to see you, RT!! And JJDK as well! You're all in!

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 02:25 PM
Sooo... When we starting?

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
OOC: Now works!

IC: I was walking down the beaten path beside stream. I couldn't help but smile. Being out in the Satinwing Woods just made me happy. I had momentarilly ditched my light tan robes in favor of a floaty little white dress as I lightly hopped from rock to rock in the stream. My blond hair flittered out behind me as I went. I knew my happiness was to be short-lived, I'd felt some great darkness hovering lately...

Shiney
July 21st, 2005, 02:55 PM
I walked along the path, nearing the young girl. I was practically invisible, though there did seem to be a minor disturbance around my edges, as though I were made of the world's cleanest glass. It was broad daylight, but there was a chance she might discover my hovel, and then I'd never get any peace and quiet. A dagger flashed into being, before it too began to faze into the same semi-invisiility...

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 02:56 PM
Stretching, I left the small garden I kept for myself. I could have, indeed, did have much more, but I had no desire for it. Father, mother, and Kiyon all thought I was insane, but I preferred this life. I only wished I had Rhai's courage. I found my bow and strung it, my heritage almost demanded meat with every meal, no matter how repulsed I was by the act. I fetched my quiver and set out for the stream, hoping to find some decent game there, drinking.

When I arrived, though, I stiffened, looking at the figure of a girl, seemingly of my age, though I was far, far older. Or younger, depending on my preference. No matter, she was in danger. Even this was close enough to draw mother's wrath, or worse, father's. I rapidly notched, aimed and fired an arrow, aiming between her feet.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 03:02 PM
I noticed the arrow and quickly sought out what had shot it. A protective shield flared into exsistance around me, though it couldn't be detected. "Who's there," I called, slightly afraid of what might be out there. It was true, this part of the woods was rather unfamiliar to me, but that didn't give ANYONE the right to shoot at me.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 03:04 PM
"Get out of here." I hissed, adding a simple enchantment to carry my words to her. "For your own safety, leave now. You have no idea of what you may bring upon yourself by being here. Leave!" I nocked another arrow, ready to give her another warning if the need should arise.

Shiney
July 21st, 2005, 03:05 PM
The shield had appeared right when I thrust the dagger, and the sudden force of the block knocked it right from my hand. Sparks flew as it grazed across the shield, before landing on the ground, perfectly visible, and I cursed. My cover was blown now anyway if they looked at my outline hard enough...

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 03:08 PM
I snapped around, seeing who had attempted to kill me. I was HIGHLY annoyed. "What is the big idea?!" I said incredulously. "I'm walking through Satinwing Woods, and TWO men try to kill me?!"

I stepped back so I could see both of them clearly. "You two don't realize who I am," I muttered simply. "I can take care of myself," I added haughtilly, suprised at my outspoken manner.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM
Zeanna's head sharply split through the surface of the water, seeing a young girl, obviously frustrated with something, an arrow stiff in the ground near her feet, and the rough outline of a person.

'Uh--Wa!?!' She exclaimed, pulling back her black hair.

'What's going on!?' She asked bewildered, not exactly knowing how to react.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Not against them." I snapped. My voice dropped to a whisper, though no doubt she would still hear, via my enchantment. "Not against my parents. Not against Chaos, not against Eclips. Leave, before you doom yourself to their mercy." I laughed bitterly and added, "If they have any."

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
I glowered, suddenly feeling the shyness I was used to well up within me. There was a hint of sadness in my eyes, but I didn't speak nor move. What was I to do.

"They're hurting you, aren't they?" I asked gently.

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
OOC: Ack, I'm late. Oh well, here I go.

IC: I hear noises of those around me. They seem to be fighting eachother, though it seemed quite one-sided. "Geh. What are they doing?" I say, just waking up and climbing out of the tree I've been resting in. "They're.... disturbing my sleep," he said in an annoyed voice. "I may have to shed some blood if they don't shut up," he said coldly, his left hand carefully grasping the handle of one of the blades he rests on his back. He hops down the branch and lands, pulling the blade from its sheath. He took a few steps forward slowly, for he had just awoken. Then he quickens his pace, now at a fast walk. His figure could be seen by them, slowly coming closer, one of the blades now being dragged on the ground, leaving a line where he walked.

Shiney
July 21st, 2005, 03:52 PM
I had bent down,. grabbed my dagger, and dove away, but it seemed unneccisary now. I was laying prone on the grass, listening in. Why had I not heard anything about them? Maybe my hovel was better disguised than I gave myself credit for...

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
"They're keeping me alone." I said harshly. The anger was directed towards my parents, though, not her. "They don't want me to associate with 'commoners' such as yourself. They would kill you for even being close to me, and I assure you, your death would be niether quick nor pleasent." I shivered at the memories and said, "Now leave."

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 04:04 PM
Believing that no one had noticed her, she quickly got dressed, grabbed her rod, and hid behind a tree to see what the young girl was doing... It looked like she had 'victim' written all over her, something wasn't right... Looking around a tree, she noticed a figure slowly coming closer, seeing the glisten of a blade, shining in the soft sunlight (referring to Myke).

'Is he coming after the girl?...' She asked herself, keeping a tight hold on her rod, now looking directly at the upcoming figure.

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 04:04 PM
In seconds, I near the group of those that had so blatantly created and obstruction to his rest. "So," he said in a cold voice, void of any emotion whatsoever, then swings his blade towards the girl, Kimira, standing in front of him, stopping it at her chest, only a few inches away. "Who was it that first decided to make this rucus and awaken me?" he asked with a cruel glare at the woman. "If you speak now you may avoid death. I'm feeling generous today," he said, cocking his head to the side.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
I laughed and threw him back with a simple air spell. "Don't even try it," I whispered, turning my attention back on the one who was trying to get me to leave. There was something about him that made me want to help.

"Why do you stay?" I asked simply. "I think I could help you..."

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Zeanna watched the girls evident strength in awe.

'That guy obviously wasn't too nice... But neither is that girl... Wow...' She knew now that she'd have to wait for the rest of the people to leave before making her way back to her home from her swim. She continued to watch, curious now of the group's origins...

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 04:12 PM
He is thrown back by this unseen force, but understands that this girl must be a mage. "Oh, so you're no ordinary girl," he says with a grin. "How interesting," he says, then with a swing of his blade, a small vacuum of air slices past her, causing a small cut to form on the side of her cheek. "Really, weak magic will do... absolutely nothing. If you intend to throw me off, you'd better know more advanced spells then that," he says, smiling because this may actually be fun if it turns into a fight. He takes a step back, preparing for anything she may throw at him and looks toward her, completely ignoring all the others.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM
<OOC>That, my friend, is powerplaying, a most serious RP offense. You need to allow them a chance to respond to any, and I do mean ANY attack. When in doubt, err on the side of caution.<OOC>

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
OOC: Yes, I know that. It wasn't really a harmful attack, nor could it do any damage to her character. If it were actually an attempt to start a fight, I would have waited for a response.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 04:16 PM
OOC: Myke... I know you're new to the RPing world, so here's a tip: Use the PAST tense. "said" instead of "says".... "did" instead of "does".... And carefully read all posts. You'll notice that my charater has a shield up, impervious to magic, so she couldn't have been cut. I'll let it slide... but please... try not to do it again... it's almost PowerPlaying, and that's not good at all...

BIC: I growled, ignoring the man who was irking me. I kept myself focused on only the one I thought I needed to help.

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 04:18 PM
OOC: Ah, I guess I forgot about the sheild. Quite sorry about that. Maybe I'm not cut out for this role play.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 04:22 PM
OOC: Well, right now, all we're doing is spamming my first RP back on PC. So, TAD, you have a response due to my character's offer for help... and Myke... just, well, try not to PP. Let's just move on, shall we? I don't want any more spam.

Kurosaki
July 21st, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC: Geez, you people can move. xx

IC: I was only taking a casual walk in the woods when I heard it in the distance, some sort of chaos ensuing. Curious, yet weary from the distance I had travelled, I headed towards the source.

I became wary as I became closer to the source, being careful not to let them know I was there until I at least had an idea of what was going on. I watched from behind a tree as a group was ganging up on a girl? Though I could be mistaken. Now either way, it seemed unfair. "What are you people doing?" I asked as I stepped out fom behind the tree.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 04:44 PM
"I won't risk you." I said stearnly. "I won't risk anyone. Leave." I stepped into the open now, and once again raised my bow. "All of you. Out, if you want to retain your skins. I mean that quite literally."

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM
I looked at the girl in front of me with an annoyed look on his face. "Ah, so you had a sheild," he said, slightly thrown off from his attack having no effect on her. (There.... Fixed... I guess) "That's cheating," he said sarcastically, trying to think of something to do that will prove to be more effective. He took a few steps back, and moved his hand along the blade, which seemed to glow over where his hand went. "I could just..." he said soflty, trailing off. "No..." he whispered, the blade went back to its normal dull black colour and he turned around. "Now's not the time..." He darts back into the trees and stops after a few seconds. Why.... couldn't I kill... he though to himself.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
'...Ridiculous... Now I see... A bunch of people standing around, too afraid to do anything... This isn't any fun...' Zeanna had a quick change of heart, walking bluntly out from behind the tree. She hopped across the stones placed shallowly in the stream, and onto the lush grass across from the tree she had hid behind bare-footed, leaving moist foot-prints on the stones. Ignoring the rest of the group, she followed the path back to the area she lived in, treating the incident like any other ordinary day...

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 05:01 PM
OOC: Time for a plot.

BIC: A darkness fell over the group, along with an evil laughter. "Kimira, you silly girl. Did you think you could escape me for long?"

I recognized the voice. "Braydel, this isn't the time," I said, sounding rather afraid.

"I've grown powerful," the voice said. "It will be marvelous, my empire. I hope you and your new friends will enjoy their lack of freedom."

And with that, the darkness lifted, leaving me looking very shaken. In fact, I was trembling visibly. He'd found me again... He was going to take over this time... I needed help.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM
Zeanna paused in her footsteps, hearing the sinister voice, and watching the temporary darkness lift. She turned around, and gave the group a blank stare, the girl in particular.

'What... The...' She was tempted to ignore the threatening message from the voice and leave, but this seemed much too important... She just had a feeling.

'... Can you... Make any sense out of what that voice said?...' Zeanna asked the group in general, knowing that the girl who she now identified as 'Kimira' would probably know something.

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM
His eyes widened slightly in surprise. He felt a strong force appear back at the group. "That's him." he said, his voice shaking with excitement. "He's the one I wanted to find.... He's the one I wanted to join," he said, then ran as fast as he could back to the group. He saw the man, Braydel and laughed maniacally. "So, you've appeared. I've been searching for you," he said, not caring that the man's plan was to harm the group. "I want to join you, Braydel."

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM
OOC: It was merely Braydel's VOICE, Myke. He's... well... I suppose we could go on like that...

BIC: Baydel glowered. "I don't take kindly to working in partners," he said to the guy who was following him. He was already well away from Kimira's group.

~~~~

I sighed. "That was a message from Braydel. He's... he's an evil Mage bent on taking over the world. Or, as much of it as he can. He wants nothing more than an empire to his name."

I took care not to mention how I'd come to know all of that. It was not information I shared lightly.

I looked the group over. "I'm not entirely sure how to ask this of you all, but... well.." I paused, my eyes glazing over. "I have been fighting Braydel since I began weilding magic. It's been a long, hard battle, and I can't do it alone anymore. Braydel has turned to dark magics, magics that I can't fight alone. I need help... and I beseech any of you to help me..."

I gave a great shudder, still visibly trembling. "He won't show you mercy for not helping me, I promise you that much. And if you value any life at all, including your own, I would suggest you join me... Dark times await me... and the rest of the world as well..."

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
OOC: .... Gah I'm so off today -_- I noticed it when I read back, but you had already posted.

IC: Anger shot through his entire body. He had been.... denied after two years of his life trying to find Braydel. His head was hung low, his long hair covering his eyes. "He... denied me?" he whispered to himself, biting into his bottom lip in anger. "How dare he deny me..." He continued biting down, blood now dripped slowly down his chin. He looked to Kimira, his eyes seemed souless and dark. "I.... Will help you."

OOC: Edit: back

Kurosaki
July 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM
"I'll help." I said as I stepped closer to the group. "I really have nothing to lose anyways, besides, things have been boring lately. The name's David by the way." Those weren't my only reasons however, as the name Braydel sounded suspiciously familiar, and I needed to investigate.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 07:58 PM
I smiled greatfully. "What about the rest of you?" I asked gently. "Are you willing to help me?"

OOC: COme on, guys... play along!! :P

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 08:02 PM
'Braydel?'... Zeanna asked.

'I'm not even going to ask...' She said aloud, looking at the rest of the group. She was a bit surprised to see such a large group of people, 'coincidentally' meeting in the middle of the woods near a stream, and then get threatened by someone by the name of Braydel... And then to be asked to help fight him?

'This is all so... Odd...' She muttered, more to herself than anyone. She looked over to Kimira, seeing her eyes glaze over, her evident tremble... Either she was a very good actress, or she really was sincere.

'I don't want to leave home, but... What if this girl is serious... And that Braydel person really does want to take over the world... What if this is more than a coincidence, and something more brought us together... I'm sure mother and father will understand when more of the world finds out about this...'

'...Yes, I'll help you...' She finally came to say, fear shrouding over her words. She really had no idea of what she was getting herself into, and helping someone who had at first seem so rash really wasn't a bonus...

Shiney
July 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
I had stepped up, and was brushing off my robes, hiding my shock that so many people would come into my territory at once. I looked around and said "I just want to be left to my own devices, but I know that won't happen if this guy get's an empire. sooner or later he'll find out that I'm the best assasin there is. So, I'm with you." I said, slipping my daggers into thin air, it seemed.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:10 PM
<OOC>You know I was at Karate! :P<OOC>

I stepped further into the open and said, "I don't think father or mother will interfere if he wishes to challenge their rule." I sighed and added, "It would be nice to have some company for a while."

<OOC>Gah! Evil RP block!<OOC>

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 08:25 PM
I smiled gently. "Come on then. He's bound to be after the source of the last of the powers he hasn't already devoured. We must get to the Temple of Jinkam before him. Jinkam's amulet is a source of nuetral magic that will put Braydel over what any of us can handle." I said matter-of-a-factly.

With that, I turned and headed towards the city, hoping the would follow.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 08:32 PM
Zeanna followed Kiara, seeing that she seemed much more delightful than she had been previously,

'So... Jinkam temple? Where exactly is that?' Zeanna asked, wanting to get to know the group a bit better... Obviously Kimira the most though. Zeanna saw that the white, pink-patterned robe that reached just above her knee was getting soaked, she obviously hadn't dried very well. She continued to look at Kimira, awaiting an answer.

Kurosaki
July 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Jinkam huh?" I said to myself as I began to follow, hands behind my head. "Haven't been to that area before. Sounds... interesting..."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, RPers block. xx

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
I sighed and said hesitantly, "There are... other magics as well. Should we fail, all hope is not lost. My brothers, perhaps, could help." I sighed and added, "As could my parents. But it would be best to stay away from both of those options. To Jinkam it is." Yuki, the man who had raised me had told me a few tales of the place, it was somewhere I had hoped to be able to visit someday.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Zeanna looked towards the more serious-looking male.

'Tales of Jinkam...' she paused for a moment.

'...Would you care to share those tales?' She asked, very curious, wanting to get every ounce of information she could out of the group before doing anything. He definately looked like a knowledgable person.

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Can I join pleeese :D

Name:Blitz
Physical Description: Thin and scrawney, Likes to where baggy robes to make him look... well... not so thin!, His hood and cape are totaly black, exept on the inside of the hood, the inside of the hood is a very dark red, His shirt is a dark gry colour, It is very baggy and it hangs down to his knees, He wheres a belt over his shirt and wheres dark grey baggy pants,
Brief on Personality: When people first look at Blitz they think he is somewhat evil due to the dark cloths, But he very opisite (as many peopl in his town will tell you) He often riskes his own life to save even the most useless life
Weapon: Blitz doesn't userly carry weopens but when he does its a pair of fighting gloves, But thats mainly for good luck
Preference on Magic:elemental

Hope I can join :D

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
OOC: You can join, Blitz... but try to spell a bit better, alright? *laughs* Or at least cut down on the typos.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
<oOC>Erm... RT, my character never said that he knew those tales aloud.<OOC>

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 08:49 PM
OOC: Moving on then...

BIC: I smiled around the group, walking through the forest which was darkening. Evening was upon us, it seemed. "Well, my name, as you heard from Braydel, is Kimira. It would be nice if we had some idea whom we're fighting with, no?" I said gently.

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
OOC: Sorry my keybord is abit old :P I'm used to working on my other computer!

IC:

Blitz woke up 'oh It's so late' Blitz thought seing the sun through the curtins 'I was ment to deliver some potions to the shop keeper at 6:00, Its gotta be about 10:00 Now' Blitz thought, He turned over and looked at his clock, It had been knocked off the bench and broken

"yaaawwn' Stupid Cat, That explains why my Alarm didn't go off" Blitz said to himself

Blitz walked out to the kitchen and looked at the clock on the wall "Wow I slept in all day, Better get these potions over to the store then!" Blitz said as he picked up the box of potions "I hate being delivery boy!" Blitz said as he walked outside, He couldn't see over the top of the box, But he had a fair Idea of where he was going, "The shop keeper is going to be so mad!" Blitz thought to himself

Kurosaki
July 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
"Like I mentioned earlier, my name is David. I'm a traveller, and I don't exactly have a goal as of currently. I'm more out to see the world. Who knows, this adventure could do me somes little good! However, I'm not much good when it comes to causing damage to an enemy. I specialize in the healing arts, and I barely know any other kinds of spells." I explained to the group as we continued along.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Xin." I said, laughing a little. My, but did that feel nice. I hadn't laughed in... Longer than I could remember. "It was Yuki's idea of a joke." By way of elaboration, I added, "He was the one who raised us, father rejected us untl we came into our powers. Yuki adapted the Japanese words for past, present, and future for us. Father never did take a liking to them..." I said, now rather moody again.

Raichu_tamer
July 21st, 2005, 08:58 PM
OOC: Ohhh sorry, It gets confusing when it's in first person, hard to tell what's being spoken and what's not when you're too tired to pay attention to quotation marks, LOL

IC: Zeanna nodded,

'I don't think you know my name... I'm Zeanna,' She greeted, keeping a firm hold of her rod.

'I'm a summoner... And I also practice a form of combat that involves a lot of fancy movement...' She added, as if it made a difference. She was always too self-centered to realize that her physical strength was very weak.

'...If you don't mind me asking...' She paused, then thought, 'no... That would be rude to ask right now...'

'-Never mind, um... You think this walk will take a while? Will we have to stay somewhere over night?' She asked, hoping the answer was 'no'... The last thing she wanted to do was sleep in grass...

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 09:04 PM
Blitz looked up as he was carrying the boxes "Its getting late" blitz thought "I cant go to bed right after waking up, I might aswell do some training after I take these boxes to mr tork the shop keeper"

Blitz reached the shop, It was shut but blitz had a key so he could drop things off, He went in put the potons down and left locking the door

"Time to train!" Blitz said out load heading for a nearby forrest

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 09:15 PM
I sighed. "We can stop in town, if you'd like. I need to pick up some things anyways. Preferably some potions for my pack, as well as my kitten."

I didn't elaborate on the kitten. Dymphna would make herself well known.

I looked to Xin. "It's nice to meet you, Xin. I'm glad you decided to come along," I bubbled.

Kurosaki
July 21st, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Well, I was hoping that we'd just go straight to our destination, but if this stop is needed then I suppose so." I commented as I trailed along. Judging from the group, I was one of the youngest, if not the youngest of our little band. How would this fact serve me later, if at all?

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
Blitz reached the forrest and saw a group of people

"maybe I could train with them, It's always a better training session when your with someone else"Blitz said quietly

"HEY" Blitz yelled out

"Your not lost or anything are you, I was hoping I could train with you guy's" Blitz shouted

'maybe that was abit forward' Blitz thought leaning on a tall tree

Myke
July 21st, 2005, 10:18 PM
He tried to stay to the back of the group, not really communicating with them, but listening closely to drive away the boredom. Hrmm... he thought. Why'd I have to end up with.... these people.... I was so close to my goal, but I guess now I have to tag along. Gah, this is stupid. He then noticed that another person was approaching. Grr, they'd better not add onto this ****ed group and make it more annoying. He gave a cruel glare at the newcomer with hatred in his eyes, blatantly telling him to stay away.

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM
The group didn't seem to hear blitz, So blitz ran up closer, After a while blitz got tired of running, He noticed that they where headed out of the forest and towards town,

"Fine, I guess i'll just have to train by myself" blitz said huffing and puffing while leaning on a large tree

As blitz sat down he smelt something that smelt like burning wood, Blitz loved the smell of ember, But in this case it couldn't be good. "I wonder where that smell is coming from" Blitz thought as he heard a soft crackaling noise, He looked to his left and saw a large red glow

"It must be coming from that direction!" Blitz thoguht "But I'm awfull at water magic, Oh well, Guess its a good opertunity too train it!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
July 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
OOC: Would anyone care to give me an overview of what has happened.... I've been dreadfully busy and haven't been on in a few days... Please and thanx...

Raichu_tamer
July 22nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
OOC: Well we all 'coincidentally' met up in the woods, a darkness loomed over us once we were all together and Braydels voice began to speak, Kiara (Mew's character) asked us to help her defeat him, and now we're on our way to Jinkam Temple because...

'Jinkam's amulet is a source of nuetral magic that will put Braydel over what any of us can handle.'

That's the sum of it, I think.

Blitz~2005
July 23rd, 2005, 04:38 AM
OOC: Cool, Now i know whats happening aswell XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
July 23rd, 2005, 05:52 AM
OOC: Thankies!!!

IC: Jasper moved slowly his feet dragging across the ground. Soon he began to hear faint voices coming from somewhere nearby, it seemed to be a gathering of some kind by the variety of voices. He wondered why there would be any sort of gathering in these woods, for all he knew lived here were animals and himself.He crept towards the voices, and tried to remain as quiet as possible, he didn't know weither they were hostile. Once he had gotten close eneough to hear clearly what they were saying he remained hidden. He wanted to know what they were discussing. He then touched his chest with his staff and muttered a few words under his breath. He then became nearly invisible. The vanishing spell was always quite nifty in situations such as these.

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
OOC: Let's keep moving, shall we?

BIC: We'd reached town again, and I smiled gently. "Alright," I started, sounding more commanding than I was used to. I quickly remedied that, going back to sounded suggestive rather than commanding.

"Let's give it the night. I think we should all meet back here by at dawn and get going to Jinkam. If we want to get there before Braydel, we can't afford any more relaxation than tonight. When we're all here, we'll head out. Hopefully, we'll get to Jinkam in a couple of days."

I paused, awaiting some kind of reaction from the rest of the group. I gently tossed my staff from one hand to the other, thumbing a particular section as I waited nervously.

Raichu_tamer
July 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
Zeanna grunted,

'Nnnnnhhhh, I can't believe I'm doing this...' She thought to herself,

'Sounds good...' She muttered, looking at the inn behind her.

'...I really don't feel like staying in a place like that alone... Does someone want to stay with me? It'll be a good way to get to know each other, too... And I won't have to stay in a dingey Inn alone... It'll be nice to have someone to talk to, about what's happened...' She asked in a soft voice, not sure if she wanted to ask in the first place, but did anyways.

'... Then again... Do I WANT to know these people...? Her high standard of living was getting in the way of her social life, as always...

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
I began thinking lightly. I had some potions to do that night... It could be done in the inn, afterall... Certainly it couldn't hurt...

I smiled gently. "I'd be happy to stay with you," I said softly, smiling at Zeanna.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
"I'd rather stay alone..." I said edgily, shifting my wait from one foot to the next. So far, everything seemd fine, but I was rather nervous still. Father and mother could still decide that this Braydel was not as bad as letting me get close to anyone. I added quietly, "Sorry. I'm just not used to people." I blushed as I said this, rather ashamed, though logically I knew that I couldn't be blamed for it.

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
I cast a glance at Zeanna, looking back at Xin. "That's understandable," I said quietly, looking him over.

I turned back to Zeanna. "I have to go gather some potion ingredient first of all," I said, looking meaningfully at Xin before heading back into the woods. "I'll be back soon!" I called cheerfully.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
"I'll go and find a campsite for myself." I muttered to the group as a whole, turning and walking off, into the woods as well, cloak fluttering behind me. My emotions were storming, though I kept my face relatively neutral, thankfully. I still thought I was taking a risk, but it might be best to see what was on her mind.

With my longer legs, I rapidly caught up to Kimira. cocking my head to the side, I asked, "Did you wish to talk? Your look suggested such..."

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
I didn't turn to look at him, but instead, bent down and picked at some flowering clover. "I did," I said simply.

Continuing my picking, I spoke softly. "You seem so bitter... I don't mean to pry, but it's easy enough to see that you're hurting, or being hurt...."

I stopped. Okay, maybe it wasn't easy to see... but I wasn't your usual girl either... I hoped that bit would go unnoticed, but he didn't seem the type to miss out on anything.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Easy to see?" I mused, nodding slowly. "Perhaps." I didn't want to pry into her life, though I could tell that she was rather different in several ways. I laughed bitterly, adding, "If you couldn't already tell, I have issues with my parents. Major issues." I sighed at the thought, wanting to tell her, but... I couldn't... What would she think of me, say about me?

I gently spun Kimira about, looking her in the eyes. I asked seriously, "Can you keep a secret? A big one, one that might endanger us both?"

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
My eyes were wide, but I kept my cool. "I am already in more danger than you could possibly imagine," I whispered.

I paused, looking into his eyes. He seemed desperate, genuine. I nodded then. "I can keep a secret.... And I promise to on my life."

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 05:52 PM
"I'm not entirely human." I said softly, for some reason, a smile playing about my face. "Indeed, there isn't a drop of human blood in my veins." I added, "Mostly demon, some vampire, and just a trace of dragon." My face fell as I considered what was to come next. I laughed bitterly.

I sighed and asked "Have you ever heard of a demon named Chaos?" I growled under my breath, adding, "That moster is my my father, as much as I hate to admit it. He enslaved and broke my mother, Eclipse. From her, I gain more demon blood, along with the vampiric and draconic bloodlines." I smiled bitterly and said, "So you see, they don't want me associating with 'commoners,' people without demonic blood in them. This is why it's dangerous to be close to me. My mother is horribly sadistic and cruel, and Chaos is, if anything, worse."

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:02 PM
I smiled at him, and for some reason or other, I kissed his nose before extracting myself from his grip and moving to some oddly glowing leaves.

"I am not a commoner. I am far from common," I said lightly, not looking at him to hide the blush of my rather rash action. I picked at the leaves, bundling them and placing them in my pack. Had I actually kissed him? I thought about it. Yes, yes I had. Nothing to do about it now... What HAD I been thinking?

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
I blushed, my next words lost for a moment. What had that been About... And why was I pleased about it? Returning my features to neutral as best I could, I said, "But don't you see? You're human, that's common enough for them. I'm already risking you simply by talking to you!" I couldn't keep an edge of pleading, of despair from my voice. I whispered, "It would be best if I left you." Truth be told, though, I didn't truly want to.

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
I laughed a bit. "You could try, but I'm guessing I'd follow you anyways."

I picked a few more leaves and bundled them up. "Look. I'm not entirely human either, but I don't want to get into that. I've put that behind me, and that's why I'm after Braydel. I-"

I broke off suddenly, wishing I hadn't said so much.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Talk." I said seriously. My heart was aflutter at the thought that perhaps, I needn't be alone. I added, in a more gentle tone, "I don't need to know why, I just want to know what." I shook my head and said, "I don't like being alone. This is why my parents force me to be so." I smiled sadly at the thought, adding, "Though they give a different excuse."

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
I sighed, pondering again. I didn't want to... It hurt too much... No one knew, the only ones that did kept the information dangling over me like some hideous bait, hoping I'd return... THAT was why I had to stop Braydel...

I looked up at Xin, my eyes shining with tears. "I carry half demon blood... My mother was a demon... Her name was Ebony, and she raped my father, a Mage who rescued me and raised me as my own."

I left out everything about Braydel. He didn't need to know... No one did.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
I stepped close to Kimira and wrapped her in a tight embrace. From her tone of voice, I could tell this wasn't a pleasent subject. I sighed and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Smiling weakly, though I knew she couldn't see it, I added, "I just got so excited, thinking that perhaps you would meet the standards of my parents... or well, father, actually. Mother is his slave."

Raichu_tamer
July 24th, 2005, 12:10 AM
OOC: HOLY MOLY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A POST THIS LONG IN AGES O_O... *throws confetti*

IC: Zeanna stepped into the inn, looking around... It looked hideous under her standards. Everything either had loose ends, or was covered under filth. Regardless, she didn't want to spend the night outside, so she payed the fee (which she thought was outrageous for what she was getting), and took the key to her room...

After walking up 4 flights of stairs, encountering a spider, convincing a fellow patron to kill it, killing it after 4 minutes of trying to throw stones at it, then 2 more flights of stairs, she had finally reached her room.

Opening the door to her room did not make her any happier at all... The dreary, chalk-white walls only let the grey marks on the walls stand out, and black is hardly the color you want your drapes to be... She looked over 2 beds, both sloppily folded, and put down her rod next to one... Luckily, she had a towel, and the change of clothes from her previous swimming session to sleep in. Looking for the shower... She noticed that there wasn't one, so she walked out the hall to ask the person at the desk about the matter, but found 2 rooms at the very end of the hall before walking down the stairs, that said 'Men's W.C.' and 'Women's W.C.'... To her own surprise, she sort of expected it, but didn't realize it until the moment had ocurred.

She went back to the room, took her clothes, and went to the women's W.C. where she found it was very well-kept... considering the quality of the room itself. It definately wasn't what she was used to... But it was better than her room... If she could've slept there instead, she would've...

Zeanna walked out of the shower, wrapped in a damp towel with her sleek, black hair let down, combing it as she looked in the mirror, occasionally watching for any zits that may come through her pasty, mocha skin. Once she was satisfied, she got dressed into a pair of white sweat-pants, and a small, short, white t-shirt, then took the towel to her room.

'Gosh... This sucks...' She muttered to herself, looking outside the window, waiting for Kimira to come back. She would much rather be outside than in the dark room she was in right now... She just didn't want to sleep outside...

'...I think I'll go wait for her outside...' And so she did, grabbing her white rod (just incase), and walking down the 6 flights of stairs, she made her way to the main floor, and stood outside the porch bare-footed, waiting for Kimira to come back...

Blitz~2005
July 26th, 2005, 08:03 PM
OOC: Sorry i havn't posted for a while, I couldn't get to the computer :P

*goes to read what happened*

IC:Blitz finaly reached the rageing fire

"This might be more then I can handle!" Blitz said to himself "Well I have to try!" Blitz added taking out a short staff, The staff was made out of hand carved wood, But it was no longer then 20 cm.

Blitz was never very good at water magic, But he had to try, Blitz made the symbol of water in the air with his wond and said

" let water aid this rageing blaze,"

More then usual cam out, But it was still not much help, suddenly he noticed a lake near by, Blitz drw the symbol of gravitation, Then the one of water, directing his shot staff at the lake, He then slowly moved his staff up and over, Untill the mass of water was hovering over the fire, He then softly said

"release"

The mass off water droped to the ground putting the fire out, The small lake was nearly empty, But it was sure to fill up soon, Maybe in the next couple of days

Blitz started walking towards the city again, For some odd reason he was fealing somewhat tired again

Kalylia
July 27th, 2005, 09:13 AM
I was slightly shocked as Xin pulled me into an embrace. I let him hold me for a moment before pulling back gently. "I might, and I might not. After I've completed what I wish to, I'm guessing I'll be the last one your parents will want to see. Ebony won't be pleased, to say the least. I can hardly imagine that your parents would be happy either."

I sighed and strapped my pack closed. "I need to get back to Zeanna. SHe's probably wondering if I've abandoned her."

~Ozy~
July 30th, 2005, 07:37 AM
I nodded slowly, saying, "We'll have to see. There's a chance they won't be able to dodge around you, and if that is the case, I will not let you go." My voice got quieter as I added, "I don't like being alone, Kimira. Not at all."

I nodded again, adding, "I understand. I'll meet with you again in the morning."

Kalylia
July 30th, 2005, 07:42 AM
I gave him a soft smile and nodded, turning reluctantly to find Zeanna.

I found her in front of the inn, and I smiled cheerily and walked over to her. "I think I've got everything I need now," I said brightly, still trying to shake away the feeling of Xin's arms around me. It was nice, and I, for reasons unknown, longed to have them there again.

Raichu_tamer
July 30th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Zeanna nodded, dreading the walk into the inn again, pulling her slick hair over her shoulder. She made her way up through the many flights of stairs with Kimira, not finding any conflicts this time, and opened the door to the room the two of them would be sleeping in.

'...The bathroom's down the hall...' She stated with a disdain touch.

'I hardly think it's worth it... Thank goodness this is just for one night...' She shook her head, trying to rid herself of her negativity... She knew better than to try to change herself though, being as blunt and stubborn as she is... she took a seat on her bed, and pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, sort of playing with her feet on occassion, as well.

'So... You gunna go get changed?" zeanna asked.

'The Washroom is actually much nicer than this...' She insisted.

Kalylia
July 30th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I nodded and set my pack down, pulling a smaller bag from it and going to the washroom. Once there, I locked the door and quickly scrubbed the dirt from my body, pulling on a flitty, knee-length, black nighty and scampering back to the room.

As I went back inside, I sat next to my pack and pulled out a collapsable cauldron and some potion ingredients. Smiling and humming a bit as I worked, I lit a fire beneath the cauldron out of nothing, and began making an amount of shielding potions for the group. I didn't know how many of them could shield, if any, and it was best to be prepared after all.

Raichu_tamer
July 30th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Zeanna watched Kimira play around with some substances in her cauldron, obviously curious...

'...Wat'cha doin'?' Zeanna asked, crawling over to the edge of her bed, lying belly-down on the stiff surface of it, watching Kimira.

'... Looks cool! What is it?-Oh, shh...' She quickly stopped speaking, not wanting to disturb Kimira if it involved any concentration.

Blitz~2005
July 30th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Blitz opened the door to his house and went streight to his beadroom, He felt completely drained, It was as if some one had drained all his energy

anyway, Blitz fell asleep right away! witch was unusual due to how much sleep he had the night before!

~Ozy~
August 1st, 2005, 12:51 PM
I sighed as Kimira left. I seemed to be doing a lot of that this past day. My mind far, far off, I set my pack down. Multidimensional storage was handy, I had a more than comfortable shelter set up in a matter of minutes, one even with a small cot. Looking around inside, at the small wood-burning stove and pots, pans, the cot and small chair, all of my assorted traveling knicknacks, I found myself feeling strangely empty, moreso than usual. This, this was a lonliness I hadn't felt in years, centuries, even. That girl, Kimira... It had been dangerous to let her get so close.

I sighed again and sat on the edge of the cot, dropping my head into my hands. Dangerous, yes, but... I didn't care. I was sick of my isolation, and I wanted the warmth of another in my life. Maybe I could break my blood ties as Rhai had done, that could work. But for now, Kimira needed my help. So she would get it. I made the silent vow in my head and laid back, trying to get to sleep.

Kalylia
August 1st, 2005, 02:07 PM
I giggled up at Zeanna. "It's a shielding potion. I'm not sure how many of you will be able to shield yourselves, or how many I can encase in my own shields for an extended period. Consider these an instant security blanket!"

I tossed in an amount of oddly juicy leaves and the potion began to bubble in a deep red color. Adding a dash of a light yellow liquid, the potion immediatly switched to lilac. I stirred for a few minutes, and bottled up about 10 of them.

Raichu_tamer
August 1st, 2005, 08:31 PM
Zeanna nodded, looking over the rim of the cauldrom, then popping it out, waving away the heat from her nose.

'Wow, that's awefully considerate of you!' She stated, now crawling back into her own bed, getting under the sheets.

'Goodness... I'd bet the floors are softer than this bed!!' She muttered, rolling off the edge of the bed, just to see if it was. After a loud thud, she continued,

'Okay... Maybe not too much softer...' She crawled up to her bed, and tucked herself in.

'Good night...' She turned off the lamp nearest to her, and waited for her dreams to come to her...

Blitz~2005
August 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
As blitz slept, he started to dream, that was wierd for blitz, because he doesn't user;y dream, Then again, you problibly wouldn't call this a dream
It was more like a nightmare,

There was a dark figure, who was saroundad by flames, but the flames wheren't hot, they where freezing cold, or was it just the dark figures personality, blitz wasn't sure,
The dark figure slowly started walking behind a large brick wall, the cold fire followed, all of a sudden, all blitz could hear was horrid screams of people, Blitz tried to get to the screams that came from behind the wall, but he coulodn't, the wall was like a barrior that blitz couldn't get through

Suddenly blitz woke up in a cold sweet

"What was that?" Blitz asked himself as he sat up in his bed
"Someone needs my help!" Blitz decided as he put his feet on the floor,

"But not yet, It will happen very soon, I need to be prepared!" Blitz said as he went to the potion room