PDA

View Full Version : A Journey of Two Friends

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 04:26 PM
This did pretty well last time but it died sadly so I've decided to revive it......again.

OK this RPG is going to be rather different than all the others. In this RPG there are two friends traveling together but they will meet other trainers, Pokmon, gym leaders, Professors, and of course villains. Now what will make this RPG so different from the others is that there will be only two trainers traveling through Johto. But there will need to be more people helping us out. Anybody can join at any time but they will only participate for a very short time. Just a battle or mabey travel with us for a couple of days if your a trainer. A battle or even a capture if your a wild Pokmon, if we capture you then we will take over. And if your a villain you can battle steal our Pokmon and make us have to go and find you. You know all the things the villains do, so you will be around the longest if you are a villain. You can be the local Gym Leader (we will not be going to all the same towns that you do in the game so we will make some up. So if you become a gym leader to a new town then you have to make up the name of your badge.) A Prof. Any of them (the most common one will be Elm. And you can call us at any time.) Now like I said anyone can join at anytime and be anything they like. If you join once as a Pokmon then want to join again as a trainer you can do that. If you join as a trainer and want to join again as the same thing you can and you can rejoin as many times as you like. But if you join more than once you have to make a new description. Now you dont have to go into detail just your name, age, and what Pokmon you have. If you want to rejoin as the same trainer and just say hi and battle again or to help with a villain (we can exchange Pokgear numbers if you have one. Just call) thats allowed. I wanted to do this because it would be something new and help us meet new people on our journey just like the game.

Heres the Info you have to give:

Name:
Age: If you come back as the same trainer at any time your age can change but not like from 10 to 30 OK. And if you want to you can be a trainer we met and then we get to town and it turns out your the local gym leader.
Pokmon: The same goes for your Pokmon. You can have new ones but you cant leave with 1 then come back a day later with 6. You can also change from trainer to villain and vise versa but not trainer to Pokemon. Now remember this is only if you come back as the same trainer. And (you might like this) you can have legendary Pokmon but no more than 2 at a time.
Are you a
Villain =V
Trainer =T
Pokemon =P
Gym Leader = GL
Prof. =P

Heres my Info its a bit more than yours. The one Im traveling with will have to give the same Info.

Name: Alana Nave
Pokmon: Chikorita
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/AlanaT2.png
Personality: Alana tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
History: She's just a girl from NewBark who's about to start her journey. She met Tysan when she was a kid adn they've been good friends ever since. Now they are about to begin their journey and she hopes to travel with her best friend. Her dream is to enter to Johto League Silver Confrence but she's not sure if Tysan wants to or not.
Items: Pokgear, Pokdex, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Traveling Buddy/Chibitysan
Name: Tysan Barlow
Pokemon: Torchic
Description: Tysan stands at about 56 he never really took the time to find out. His hair is a slick silvery color going in a wave motion. He weighs around 134 pounds, his structure is very fit. He has a couple of piercing in his ear with a half a moon shaped figure dangling from his ear. His eyes are a mix between blue and silver so pretty much a crimson blue and silver mix.
Personality: Tysan is a good guy to hang with, he isnt mean he is very nice and is all ways there when needed. He sometimes gets angry if someone does something stupid and they do not want to take the blame for it, this makes him very mad.
History: Born in Sootopolis City he lived with his mom for about 10 years before he decided to head out into the world. He became a trainer at the age of 10 and has been since then. (4 years) Through his training, he has seen many good and bad things. The bad things have never really left his thoughts but he finds several ways to put them out. When he hit age 14 his entire life changed, he began to like girls more, his body structure had gotten bigger. As this went on, he became a tougher trainer. Training his pokemon to do rigorous trainings and he did it with them. Thus he was Tysan a great trainer and a great friend.
Items: Poke Nav, MasterBallsx10, PokeBallsx25, Full Restorex15, Nuggetsx5Escape Ropex5

We will start in New Bark Town heading for Prof. Elms lab. If no one becomes Prof. Elm then we can play him.

Chibitysan
July 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
Ok so when will this begin?

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
Well I guess as soon as someone joins. Anyone can join at any time so really what we need right now is Prof. Elm and the first gym leader.

Myrrh
July 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM
Name: Kiro
Pokmon: Dragonite, Bagon, Kingdra(Clairs), and Jirachi.
Are you a: GL
Description: Tall, Dark Blue hair, a black headband, a black shirt covered by a blood-red vest, white pants, a green bag(Like the one Ash has), white Tennis Shoes, black bangkes
Personality: He is a serious person, since he is a Dragon Pokemon Trainer, he likes to train alot, he is very happy, and is a flirt(Like Brock).
History: I am the Younger Brother of Clair(Not Mentioned in the ANime or Manga, I made him up), I grew up with Clair, always playing woth her until she left Blackthorn City for some Journey, and so I have taken over for her.
Items: Pokgear, Pokdex, a laptop, 4 Hyper Potions, and a Dragon Scale(Dragonite is holding it).

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
OOC: Ok you will be the forth gym leader Kiro. I will PM you when you need to come into the RP. I'll go ahead and start. I'll post my first post in a minute. ^_^ Oh and you can't have legendary Pokemon. Sorry I should have mentioned that earlier.

Abskull
July 21st, 2005, 05:23 PM
Name: Takumi Takashi
Pokmon: Absol (Ryu), Houndoom (Sakamoto), Mightyena (Kumiko), Rapidash (Matsuo), Arcanine (Masahiro), and a small Poochyena (Taiki)(Doesn't fight, just stays beside Takumi)
Appearence: He has black hair with red tips. Black fingerless gloves. A black shirt with slash mark on it (decoration). And dark red pants with black boots.
Personality: Pretty quiet... yeah... that's about it -_-;
He is A: GL (Fire and Dark if you haven't guessed XP)
History: Meh, he used to be an Absol breeder, but her got good enough to become a gym leader at Fallobrough (SP?).
Item: Hyper Potion: 3/Super Potion: 10/Potion: 15/Absol Food (for Ryu)/

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
OOC: You're accepted. You'll be gym leader five. I can contact you as well.

It was a beautiful day out. Warm with a clear blue sky and gentle breeze blowing through the early morning air. Alana waved to her mother as she sprinted down the road from her house. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon from Prof. Elm. But first she had to get her best friend, Tysan.

"Be careful sweety! I'll be at the lab later to see you off!" Called Alana's mother from the door way as her daughter ran down the street.

"I will! And see you later!" Alana called back. She knew the streets well and she had traveled this route many times before. She passed several houses and finally stopped at one. "Hey Tysan!" She called. "Come on!"

Randall Raichu
July 21st, 2005, 05:44 PM
Name: Alex
Pokmon: Swampert,Blaziken,Aggron, and Gangar
Are you a: T
Description:[IMG]http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Jinping84/Coolanimeguy.jpg[/IMG
Personality: Is very cocky and loves his pokemon. Keeps all of his pokemon at heart
History: Cousin of the well known Flannery. Not intp fire type pokemon as much but his grandfather gave him a Torchic and that is his strongest pokemon.
Items: cell phone,pokedex,pokenav,laptop, and many pokeballs

Kogenta
July 21st, 2005, 06:02 PM
I would be willing to play any extra "mini-characters" you need.

Although . . . would it be permissible for me to normally play more than one character? ^-^;;

Name: Rache Azreal
Pokmon: Mightyena, Glalie, Scizor, Gorebyss, Ninjask
Description: Icy blue eyes, dark hair, average height, though stature is slightly compact
Personality: Rache, at times, appears confident and friendly. But he has a darker, more sadistic persona that is usually hidden. Though he does not work for any specific "Team" (i.e. Aqua, Rocket, etc.), he is somewhat of a mercenary in Pokemon theivery. Recently, Team Magma hired him to obtain more Pokemon for them.

Name: Kain Azreal
Pokmon: Cubone, Scyther, Vulpix, Shedinja
Description: Bright blue eyes, dark hair, somewhat short, otherwise average build
Personality: Quieter and less confident than his brother, Kain is unaware of his brother's darker persona and job as a mercenary. Thinking of him only as a trainer, Kain greatly admires his brother, though he often feels unable to compare to Rache. But, unknown to Kain, he also has a darker personality within him. However, unlike Rache's, Kain's dark personality has not yet been unlocked.

Note: Kain and Rache are brothers, though they travel separately. Both are experienced trainers--Rache moreso. Rache's first Pokemon was Nincada. When it evolved into Ninjask, he gave Kain Shedinja--Kain's first Pokemon--to watch over him before the brothers parted ways.

---------------

History: Kain and Rache's parents died when they were young, leaving Rache to care for his brother. The brothers lived happily together before deciding to become trainers. Still Rache cared for Kain, often saving him from wild Pokemon. During this time, Rache's darker personality had not yet been unleashed, and he had not yet begun his work as a mercenary.

Alana
July 21st, 2005, 06:10 PM
You can control as many characters as you want. ^_^ Um could you control Prof. Elm since we don't have anyone to play him yet?

Kogenta
July 21st, 2005, 06:20 PM
[OOC: ::nod:: Alright. ^-^;; Though I hope I am able to have him remain in character.]

At his lab, Professor Elm paused in polishing a Pokeball, turning to stare out the window at the bright, sunny sky. "Such a nice day . . . ," he mused, adjusting his glasses. "A perfect one to begin a Pokemon journey. I'm glad it turned out so well." Placing the Pokeball on his desk, he checked his watch. "Alana and Tysan said they'd pick up their Pokemon today. I wonder when they'll be coming by."

Randall Raichu
July 21st, 2005, 06:47 PM
Name: Keo
Pokmon: Arcanine,Machamp,Sneasel
Are you a: T
Description:http://www.danieltubau.com/brunotubau/imagenes/hideki.jpg
Personality: smart and funny, carefree and does anything at will. loves to follow people and bug the heck out of people.
History: Giovanni's stepson. The only one who knows wher he is hiding. Not into the whole takeover the world thing like Giovvani though.
Items:pokedex,pokenav,pokeball(57) potions(6)

Sacred
July 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Species:Rukario? or should it be one of the three legndary dogs if I can be a legandary pokemon....
Shiny?: no

there was no form for a pokemon...

Can we be legandarys if we are pokemon? because if we can't be then I can change it...

((If I get caught can I controll myself and listen to you? I think I would have more fun beign a other persons pokemon..thats just my opinion though))

Trainer Ben
July 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Name: Ken Kabito

Pokmon: Charmander, Torchick (who he's quite embarassed to own ^_^)

Description: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/5138/kenkabito5qd7db.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

Rank: ...Well, he's more of the Rival type, so would that go under Trainer or Villain?

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
Name: Edward
Pokmon:none
Are you a: Villain
Description: Edward has no hair, He stands about 5ft 7 and has alot of scars all over his body, edward has an average build, not really the stongest person but has amazing fighting skills
History: Ed has been homeless for as long as he can rmember, When team rocket offered him a place he jumped at the chance, Ed hated people and wanted revenge on those who picked on him when he was younger

Items: None

IC: "Ok kid, All you have to do is steal one of prof. elm's pokemon, Then your in team rocket" the team rocket member said

"Well that should be easy!" Ed said in suprise

"Oh no it wont, You gotta wait untill a trainer has picked first" team rocket said

"But I dont have a pokemon!" Blitz announced

Alter Ego
July 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM
Well, seeing as how no-one has claimed the spot of a first gym leader, would this guy do?

Name: Aerin Kreegon
Pokmon: Spearow, Hoothoot, Pidgeotto, Skarmory
Are you a: Gym Leader, he flies about quite a bit with his Pokmon though.
Description:http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/4297/aerin6ak.png (http://www.imageshack.us)
Personality: Fancies himself the greatest bird trainer in the world, even though his Pokmon aren't really all that grown, and is rather cocky and arrogant. He refuses to admit having lost to anyone and will demand rematches if he does loose. He does the occasional good deed but more to bolster his own reputation than to actually help.
History: Born and raised on Three island, (That's from the Sevii islands in FR/LG in case you didn't know) Aerin has always held a dislike for the simple and peaceful lifestyle that so many others in his community embraced, yearning instead for the glamorous world of stardom that he witnessed on TV. At a fairly young age Aerin found that he had an unusal affinity for flying type Pokmon, managing to tame a wayward Skarmory at the age of 12. At that point of of his life, Aerin decided that he wanted to become a trainer, a gym leader, or even better: a member of the elite four. Gathering up some supplies and what allowance he had managed to save up, he set out as stowaway on a ferry bound for Johto, although he didn't know his destination at the time. Having caught and raised a few of the local Pokmon (Still exclusively the flying type) the cocky youth challenged Falkner, the leader of the Violet city gym, to a battle for leadership. Severly underestimating his young opponent's ambition and potential Falkner agreed, suffering a narrow loss, much faciliated by Skarmory's defenses. Since then, Aerin has been solidifying his new position by beating a number of rookie trainers, victories he takes great pleasure in, toughening up his bird pokmon to further his ambition to join the ranks of the Elite Four.

Shadowfaith
July 22nd, 2005, 12:38 AM
Character 1

Name: Kali Lomard

Pokmon: Houndoom, male (Cerberus), Absol, female (Kiara), Mightyena, male (Kovu), Murkrow, female (Flita), Sneasel, female (Isis), Umbreon, male (Demon)

You are a: Gym Leader

Description: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/GothicGirl.jpg (Minus the gun XD)

Personality: Cold hearted and determined. Kali takes no mercy in her battling, you either win or loose and thats all there is to it. She cares deeply for her Pokemon but shows no feelings what so ever to her human counterparts, therefore making her a tough one to beat. Kali is a woman of few words and prefers to get battles over with, win or loose, the position of gym leader was passed down to her by her father, but she would much rather be confined in her room away from any human contact, but she is loyal and will make her father proud, wherever his soul may lay.

Character 2: (Rachel and Drake travel together)

Name:Rachel Lorenzo

Pokemon: Growlithe, male (Copper), Vaporeon, female (Mystique), Natu, male (Totem), Ponyta, female (Kazumi), Houndour, male (Shadowfaith), Charmeleon, male (Reno)

You are a: Trainer

Description: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/MusicGirl.jpg

Personality: Rachel is laid back and reserved, as well as kind and caring to most. Rachel has always been a bit of a loner, preferring to be alone drawing or listening to music other than playing and gossiping with the girls when she was younger, now her only to friend is Drake. She is one who takes things to heart and answers not with tears, but a fiery temper that could sent any man running in fear. She treasures her friendship with Drake as if it was her life and would do anything to save him from harm.

Character 3:

Name: Drake

Pokemon: Vulpix, female (Kipper), Jolteon, male (Quiver), Ekans, male (Kioni), Doduo, male (Lohard), Poochyena, female (Otem), Ivysaur, male (Mikai)

You are a: Trainer

Description: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/ComputerBoy.jpg

Personality: Drake is an intelligent individual with all tendencies to learn and progress in his studies of Pokemon culture. Hes protective and kindly towards his best friend, Rachel and treats her as if she were his younger sister, though they may not be blood relatives, they most defiantly act like it. He takes great care in his planning in any occasion, and though he may not seem the type, likes a good adventure.

Alana
July 22nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Wow. There are a lot more people than I thought. OK here goes,

Sacred no legends sorry. You can be a normal Pokemon though. I might as well make a profile for that. Sorry I didn't before.

Species:
Wild?:
Do you want to be captured?:

Trainer Ben you want to be some one's rival? Well who's? If your not a thief or crook then your not a villian.

Blitz that's fine. We need a few good villians.

Alter Ego great. You are accepted as the first gym leader. ^^

Strider you can be the third gym leader. Thanks for joining. All of your characters are excepted. Now all we need is for Tysan to post so the RPG can get moving. ^_^

Blitz~2005
July 22nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Well when are some people going to come, I'm getting sick of waiting" Blitz asked his master

"How am I ment to know, Besides the first lesson of being part of team rocket is to be patient, Thats why I broght you here so early" The team rocket teacher told blitz

"WHAT you KNEW their wasn't going to be anyone for ages" Asked blitz

"No, some people come early, besides, its better to be early then late!" The teacher said, Blitz mumbled in sarcasm and sat down by a rock

Chibitysan
July 23rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
OOC: WOW EVERYONE LOVES ALANA, she is very good at RPs isnt she ^_^

IC: Still half sleep Tysan heard a voice in his dream, standing up like a drunken man he tilted towards the window. Looking out he saw double of what seemed to be a girl. Scratching his head now Tysan finaly knew what was going on, Alana was outside and waiting for him to come with her to Professor Elms lab so that they may get thier first pokemon and he was in his under-wear looking out his window where everyone could see him.

"Alana, Im on my way down give me 10 minutes, and come in through the front door.!"

Tysan quickly through on a bag he packed the night before and tossed on a nice outfit. Walking dwn the stairs as he tried to put on his shoe, he tripped forward tumbling down 8 narrow stairs. Catching himself he realized he had a "boo-boo" upon his forhead.

He flew to the door quickly pouncing outside screaming good bye to his mother. As he made it outside Tysan saw Alana standing there as if she was annoyed.

"Sorry for the wait, you know how I am on timing", he said with a large smile.

Alana
July 23rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
Alana shrugged then grinned. "All too well. Now come on let's go!" She gave Tysan a sly looked then darted off calling, "Race you!" She didn't wait him to reply before taking off again. She was hyper and full of energy this morning. It wasn't surprising. He had been waiting her whole life to get her first Pokemon and begin her journey. She was so excited that she nearly ran into a lamp post.

She stopped and stared. "How did that get there? Uh..oh yeah the race." She shook her head and started running again.

Smarties-chan
July 23rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
Yay I wanna join can I take the place for the second gym?

Name: Linda
Pokemon: Tropius (low leveled of course), Bellsprout and Chikorita
Are you a: Gym leader
Personality: She's
Badge: Canopy Badge
Description: http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/1747/lindathegrasselitefour7ao.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: She's usually calm and gentle but gets angered by injustice.
History: She was born in fortree city (that's in hoenn if you don't know but you probaly do anyway) at the age of five her parents were murdered and she was moved to her relatives in azalea town where she isolated herself for training with her pokemon, at the age of ten she took her first gym challenge against Azalea town's gym leader bugsy and lost miserably even though she didn't stand a chance against bugsy she didn't give up hope five more years of hard training had passed and linda was now a confident teenager this time she wouldn't let anything stop her, once again she took the gym challenge and this time she won, she claimed the role of the gym leader in azalea town and has now been leading the gym for five years.

Alana
July 23rd, 2005, 10:21 AM
Yes you can be the second gym leader. Welcome smarty_arty.

Kogenta
July 23rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Swinging open his lab's door, Professor Elm glanced about and commented, "They seem a bit late . . . But, I guess that's not unusual for starting trainers." Turning to the Chikorita that approached his side, he explained, "New trainers have a tendency to get pretty excited and can't sleep the night before. So, I get a lot of new trainers oversleeping." Elm laughed slightly before reassuring Chikorita, "Don't worry, though. Your trainer should be coming before long."

"Chic, Chico." Chicorita smiled.

"Well, we'd better get back in the lab to get Torchic ready to meet his new trainer, too." Elm turned and re-entered his lab, closing the door behind him.

Abskull
July 23rd, 2005, 12:20 PM
Takumi finally made it to Newbark Town and sighed.
"Finally!" he said, "Now I can meet Proffesor Elm!" Taiki trotted beside him. Takumi opened the door to the lab and saw Prof. Elm.
"Proffesor!" he called. He ran up to him, not taking notice of the other scientists. When Takumi ran up, he started to pant.
"I... have come... from... Fallborough... just to see you," he panted, "I had to... take time... off of my gym leading... to come her." Takumi swallowed and stood up straight. "I need to ask you something very important. I know this isn't a Pokemon Center, but do you have a book on healing Pokemon? I need it to heal my Poochyena. The Pokemon Center couldn't do anything about it, and I need your help!"

Shadowfaith
July 23rd, 2005, 01:11 PM
We havent had a good battle in ages

Maybe because we havent come across any trainers in ages

Dont act smart with me, Drake

The two had travelled far from their home town accompanied by their newly acquired Pokemon.

Copper and Kipper had been given to them as birthday presents from their parents on the same day. The reason both were friends was because of the childish reason of having their birthdays on the same day, they had been friends from the early days of their childhood and it has continued into their late teens.

Copper was a loyal Growlithe, given to Rachel on her 16th Birthday. She had left immediately to show it to Drake who had also received a Pokemon from his parents, and arranged birthday present from the both families to their children. He on the other hand received Kipper a faithful Vulpix.

They were then both given a Eevee each by friends of the two families who owned an Eevee ranch further down the road. Filled with Glee, both teens could not wait to get on the road; they had wanted to do so for so long, ever since Rachel turned 13 and Drake 14. Now their dream had finally come true and both had travelled as far as Newbark town.

Rachel sighed and leaned against a flourishing tree. She stared up at the clear sky and aloud herself to sink low to the ground. Hmm, I hope we find someone soon, in all the time we have been on the road, all we have come across is a few easy Pokemon and one trainer each

Drake mimicked her position against the tree and patted her lightly on the shoulder Dont worry Rai, well find someone soon, youll see

Rachel grinned I hope so, or I may well end up fighting you

They both laughed in unison and continued to stare up at the vast sky.

(OOC- I hope its all right that our Characters develop throughout the RPG, so that they can battle your characters and then re-appear later on in the RPG will Pokemon to match your ownit will be reasonable of course)

Kogenta
July 23rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Professor Elm quickly turned as a gym leader entered his lab, pausing in his brushing of a Torchic. "I have quite a few books on healing Pokemon, but none that address Poochyena specifically," he replied.

The professor turned toward a bookshelf and began to browse. "Let's see . . . I think that I have it somewhere around here . . . aha." Professor Elm removed a thick volume from the shelf, handing it to the trainer. "This book discusses cures for diseases and disorders of dark Pokemon. I hope it helps." Glancing at Taiki, Elm questioned, "If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with your Poochyena?"

[OOC: Er, I may not be able to post until Monday. ^-^;; Gomen-nassai.]

Chibitysan
July 24th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Tysan gave a quick growl as he quickly took off after her. Laughing with excitement watching her nearly crash to the ground. As he ran he saw a steep short cut that led to the Lab. He then slid down on a small wooden board placed on the ground. But as he slid downward a large rock stood in the way, he jumped off the board quickly then over the rock, catching his balance once more he kept down ward running. He then saw light and the lab and couldnt wait till he saw Alanas defeated face.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Alana grinned and tore after Tysan. She took a different path, straight through the woods. She saw a blur of movement beside her. "Nice shortcut. But I'll still get there first if I speed up a bit." She did but she couldn't outrun Tysan. Lights came into veiw. It was the lab. She xited the woods adn saw Tysan had pulled ahead somewhat. She laughed and sped up a bit more. Not sure if she was winning or not she looked back then ran into the lab wall. "Ow." She rubbed her forhead and looked aorund for Tysan. Chances were he had beaten her but she wanted ot know for sure."

Chibitysan
July 24th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Tysan had been waiting for Alana outside his shortcut but she was running so fast and hadnt been paying atention that she ran straight into the freaking wall. Tysan ran to her aid quickly wondering if she was ok or if she just used that to trick him he had not known.Now looking around hes saw that they had made it to the lab.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Alana grinned sheepishly. "I guess you win. It'll be different next time. if I hadn't messed up with the pole then hit the stupid wall..." She rubbed her head adn grinned again. "Come on let's go in. I can't wait to get my Chikorita." She smiled then hurried around to the door and knocked.

Chibitysan
July 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC: Can you play Professor My Rp skills have gotten bad and I dont think I can do it.

Tysan walked up to the door opening it for her slowly. Alana took in before him and went in behind her. Astonished by the place Tysan had forgot to speak to the Professor who was standing at his lab desk. He snapped out of his fantasy then walked to Pro.Elm.

"Hi, nice to meet you im Tysan!"

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:07 PM
OOC: Kogenta volunteered to be Prof. Elm but he's not on. My RP skills have decreased as well. Over use I think.

Alana entered the lab after Tysan. "And I'm Alana. You already know that of course but introductions seem appopiate." She grinned and looked aorudn the lab. "I know I must seem impatiant. Sorry I'm just really excited. I got up earlier though I didn't sleep a bit last night."

Chibitysan
July 24th, 2005, 07:30 PM
OOC:He wont be on till monday, Ill do this part >< sorry

Prof.Elm: Finaly I was afriad that you two werent gona make it in time, others have already been here and taken the pokemon they wish to venture off with.So which one of you will be choosing your first pokemon now.

Tysan: Tysan shoved in front of Alana yelling "me,me,me!"

Prof.Elm:"Arnt you exited, come on down here,this is the Torchic,Chicorita...etc

Tysan:Id like to pick the fire breathing bird!

Pro.Elm:Well here you are young Tysan may your adventures begin.

Tysan: Yeah! Im so awsome now its time to go and train.

Pro.Elm: Alana, now it is your turn pick wisely this pokemon will be the one you spend your life with.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Alana smiled and looked at the small Chikorita. "I chose a long time ago." She scooped up the small grass type and smiled at her. "Hello there Chikorita. What do yuo say to being my partner?"

"Chika." Said Chikorita happily.

"We kind of, already know each other." She said to Tysan. "As you kow I sometimes help Prof. Elm in the lab and I ran into little Sweet Leaf here." Chikorita nodded and jumped to her shoulder. "So shall we get going? Mom said she'd be here but, I hope we can miss her and everyone else."

Chibitysan
July 24th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Pro.Elm: Alright you two get going I have to bikes in the back there you can take them if youd like.

Tysan did as Alana said but went to the back to bring out the two bikes."Here Alana take one!" Tysan hopped on one leaving the other for her.

Lets hit the rode!

Trainer Ben
July 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
((Can Ken be your rival Alana?))

"Hold it!" Ken yelled at them. He walked up along with his Charmander.

"Sorry for being rude, but I was wondering if you'd like to test out your new Pokemon," Ken asked. His Charmander went into a battle stance.

"Hold it, Charmander. She hasn't agreed yet," Ken said, petting his Pokemon.

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Alana smiled at Ken. Chikorita was perched on her shoulder and she was holding her new bike. "A battle? What do you think Sweet?"

"Chika!" Sweet Leaf jumped off her shoulder and stared at Charmander.

"I guess we accept. But don't think you'll win just because you have a fire type. Ready? Tysan want to be the judge?"

OOC: Yes we can be rivals. ^_^

Trainer Ben
July 25th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Ken chuckled.

"I just recieved this Charmander not too long ago. He doesn't know any fire-type attacks yet. We're perfectly even," he said. Suddenly, a ringing sound was heard. He took out his Pokegear and pressed a button. He started whispering into it.

"Yes?..........So, she's the one, right?............Yep, we're getting ready to fight now......Don't worry, I'll get it right after this......*click*" Ken returned his Pokegear to his back-pack and faced Alana.

"So, are we gonna fight or what?"

Kogenta
July 25th, 2005, 01:49 PM
[OOC: I apologize for not being online. ^-^;; I am not permitted to use the computer on Sundays until 6:00 PM. And, after that, I may only use it for work purposes.

Having finished that statement, neither of you (ChibiTysan and Alana) seem to have had your roleplaying skills lessen--not that I am aware of.]

"Just a moment!" Professor Elm called, hurrying out of his lab as he raised several objects into the air. "You forgot to choose a Pokegear or Pokena--". The Professor stopped midsentence as he saw Alan and Ken preparing for battle. Lowering the scarlet objects he held, he allowed a slight smile to cross his features. Battling already? Ah, to be young again . . .

---------------------------------

Rache perched on a tree limb a short distance away, his azure eyes studying the trainers with a silent intensity. A faint smile passed through his eyes, as the Ninjask on his shoulder turned toward him. Patience, Ninjask . . . we'll have our fun soon enough.

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"Don't worry Professor." Said Alana smiling at Prof. Elm. "I already have a Pokegear." She held up the Pokegear around her neck. She smiled again and turned back to Ken. "Alright I'm ready. Sweet Leaf use Tackle!" Sweet nodded and charged forward. She lowered her head slightly as she moved closer towards Charmander.

Trainer Ben
July 25th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Charbot, use Scratch!" Ken yelled to his Pokemon. The Charmander ran at Sweet Leaf, it's claws raised.

Abskull
July 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
While Takumi was picking berries, he noticed two trainers battiling. He decided to go watch.
Hmm... once they get good enough, they'll be able to battle me at me gym. He thought to himself. He sat down with his Poochyena and watched the battle.

Shadowfaith
July 26th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Rachel

Rachel!

What!

Can you hear that?

Rachel cracked one eye open and listened out for something out of the ordinary, but she was far to tired to concentrate on anything for this exact moment.

Hear what? She asked, changing her view so that she was starting up at Drake from her awkward position on the floor.

Battling! You must hear it He yelled excitedly, grabbing Rachel by the arm and trying his best to haul her to her feet This could be our next battle, Rachel!

With some help, Rachel managed to stay balanced and rubbed her sleepy eyes with the back of her hand. She sighed and staggered a few feet away from the tree she had been leaning against for support and looked over her shoulder at Drake Well come on then She smirked lightly and took off towards the direction of the now, clear battle

Drake silently cheered and followed closely behind in till a town came into view as well as a pack of trainers, two in which had called on Pokemon to fight in a battle. Drake at this point out run the still tired form of Rachel, and ran off in the direction of the small circle that was gathering around the battling pair.

Rachel arrived not long after and stood right beside Drake, who had the most excited look upon his face. Rachel rolled her eyes and watched as the battling pair commenced. But she couldnt help but feel excited in her next battleboth of these trainers were doing quite well for beginners.

Alana
July 26th, 2005, 11:47 AM
"Sweet Leaf dodge and use Growl followed by Tackle!" Sweet leapt away from Charmander's attack then let out a fierce growl. She followed this attack with a quick Tackle attack. Alana grinned and looked around. The small group of people consisted of the people who were going to be there to see her and Tysan off. There were two people she didn't recognize though. But she pu the people around out of her mind and consentrated on the battle.

Trainer Ben
July 26th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"Charbot, Tackle!" Ken yelled. Charmander ran at full speed towards Sweet Leaf and collided with her.

Alana
July 26th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Sweet you alright?" Sweet Leaf jumped up and nodded. "Alright use Growl then Tackle again!" Sweet used another Growl attack then charged at Charbot again and collided with it. She jumped backward and twirled her leaf, grinning.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 11:39 PM
OOC: Is it OK to add a tiny little side-character who will spout a single piece of dialouge without filling out a form for it? If not, then I will make one. In fact, I'll make one just in case:

Name: Caden
Appearance:http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4170/palacemaven5wr.png (http://imageshack.us)
Type: Kind of a trainer, doesn't really battle though
Pokmon: Hoothoot, Bellsprout, Wynaut
Personality: A calm, wise, patient, and abnormaly active man for an elder, Caden sees it has his duty to instruct trainers, regardless of their experience, in what he considers the principles of being a trainer.

IC:

While the two trainers battled away, another pair of spectators joined the crowd. A purple-haired boy in a garrish blue outfit and a far more modestly dressed old man.
"Observe." Said the old one, a smile crossing his shriveled face "See the simple purity of their battling. Doesn't it stir the very soul?"
The boy scoffed, eyeing the combatants with contempt "Purity? They're just weak. I mean look at them, I'd wager that they haven't had another battle in their lives. What was the big deal with dragging me down here anyway, Caden?"
The man named Caden frowned slightly "The 'big idea' as you put it, Aerin. Is to make you relearn the fundamental principles of training which you have so foolhardily discarded."
Aerin's temper flared up, elder or no he wasn't going to take an insult standing down "I haven't discarded nothing, old man! And don't give me a lecture on 'love' and 'empathy' either! In case you forgot, I'm a gym leader not some snot-nosed rookie trainer whole bow down and worship every piece of mantra you spew out. If I wanted to watch two loosers beat the snot out of each other I would have put out try-outs for gym trainers. I'm out of here!"
With that, Aerin, still red-faced called out his Pidgeotto, mounted the bird Pokmon and ordered it to take flight hoping to return to his gym in Violet City as soon as possible.

The elder calmly watched Aerin's little outburst and consequent flight shaking his head "You will learn child." he said quietly "You will learn soon enough." then he turned to observe the progress of the battle, a smile reapearing on his face.