PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean: Search for the Cursed Red Jewel [PG13-14]

Pages : [1] 2

Super_Lawliet
July 21st, 2005, 05:45 PM
Ok, I know some of us here must like the movie, and have seen it countless times. Anyways....In this adventure, we find Captain Jack Sparrow and his crew are out on the look for an legendary item, The Cursed Jewel. As they are on the lookout, they run into Will and Elizabeth, the young couple. They agree to accompany Jack on this search but unbeknownest to them, a stowaway has snuck onboard. Soon after there is a mutiny, and the four are abandoned on an island. There they meet new friends, enemies, but find the jewel. Many adventures await, so sign up! Drink up me 'earties Yo-Ho!

Name:
Appearence: (A pic can be substituted)
Personality: (Optional)
Short History: (Optional)
RP Sample: (Optional, but would be nice)

Here's mine as an example:

Name:Rayne Kenia
Appearence: Rayne (http://www.larryelmore.com/images/art/color/lg_co_080.jpg)
Personality: Tough and stiff, she is also kind and caring.
Short History: Her true name is a secret even she doesn't know. She stows away upon the Black Pearl, falling in love with Jack at first sight. When the group becomes stranded on the island, she growns closer to the one she loves, only finding out the truth of her father and real name.

Characters so far-

Jack Sparrow (http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsmovie/jack.jpg)-Taken by JBCBlank
Will Turner (http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/pirates_caribbean/20.jpg)Taken by Togepi_Luver
Elizabeth Swann (http://www.latinoreview.com/films_2003/disneypictures/potc/images/keira.jpg)Taken by Wolf_Goddess
Rayne Kenia (http://www.larryelmore.com/images/art/color/lg_co_080.jpg)
Jack The Monkey: (www.ultimatedisney.com/images/m-p/potc24.jpg)Open to all

(Yes, the Monkey is a character!)

Trainer Kat
July 22nd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Name: Kat
Appearence: http://images.epilogue.net/users/klowe/pirate.jpg That picture, but she has blond hair instead of brown and her pants are black. What you can't see: Black knee high boots.
Personality: Sweet and caring. She would never be mean to someone, even her enemies. She would fight back if they attacked her, but she's rather docile. Would prefer to bandage people up more often than being on the front lines.
Short History: Since she was a child, she's hated pirates. However, the second the opportunity arose, she became one, much to the dismay of everyone she's known. She is infatuated with Will Turner, and is desperate to get him away from Elizabeth. However, with her beautiful looks and sweet personality, she could easily get any other man. She accidentally boarded the Black Pearl, it being docked right next to her ship. Since then, she has been a member of the crew.
RP Sample: Aww, c'mon I don't need this! ^.~

JBCBlank
July 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
never fear your jack is here....

Super_Lawliet
July 22nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
And our Captain has arrived! Let's wait for a few more people, then we can get this show on the road

JBCBlank
July 23rd, 2005, 01:50 PM
I can't wait.... *cant seem to keep still* I'm slightly hiper...

Legolas
July 23rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
YEAH! I have seen the dvd here in my room about....., 20 tmies. XD the moive rocks! Can i be Will? O.o....

Super_Lawliet
July 23rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
OOC: Ok, I guess we'll get the show going. People can still sign up if they'd like!

IC: It was a hot day in Port Sayi, somewhere near one hundred. This day was one like anyother.....well, maybe not. A young woman ran out of a shop, carrying a bundle of bread loaves. She looked to be around ninteen or twenty, although her body seemed that over a just blossoming sixteen year old. Long dark hair flew back, unbridled by a bandanna or anything of some other sort. A short sword was set in a sheath that sat upon her left side, hooked to a belt. She ran swiftly through an oncoming crowd, runing head-on into a tall male wearing an oddly shaped hat, braids in his black hair.

OOC: hehe

JBCBlank
July 23rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I'm quite sorry about that." Jack says helping her up and looking her over, "I'm really sorry younge lady." he clears his throat and helps her pick up her droped goods.. "I just wasn't watching were I was..." he looks in her eyes.
He stands up quickly before something that was bound to happen happened.. he already had to many women mad at him already. "I'll see you around I guess." he says before leaving in a hurry... he didn't take notice of the fact that she watched him leave with the same look in her eye that he usualy had...

Chikara
July 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
sorry im late ppl!

name: Tia
looks: baggy everything, and refuses to wear anything that fits, short for her age, blonde, blue eyes
personality: tough, but funny
short history: ...no
RP example: aww...do i have to?

Super_Lawliet
July 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
sorry im late ppl!

name: Tia
looks: baggy everything, and refuses to wear anything that fits, short for her age, blonde, blue eyes
personality: tough, but funny
short history: ...no
RP example: aww...do i have to?

OOC: Yes, I just want a small sample, about five or six sentences long.

Trainer Kat
July 23rd, 2005, 05:44 PM
OOC: Ooh, how perfect would "Rum Is For Drinking, Not For Burning" be? Yes, I am in love with Senses Fail.

IC:
Kat tore down the streets, her long blond hair flowing behind her graceful, curvaceous body. She ignored the shouts and screams coming from behind her. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled with excitement; she was almost home free. She rounded the corner and slammed into a girl with dark, wavy hair. The girl was staring at a man with longer black, braided hair.

"I'm sorry!" Kat exclaimed. The impact hadn't knocked the other girl down, but it had jarred loose a necklace from under Kat's shirt. "Oops," she said, picking it up. She tucked it back under her shirt and ran towards the docks, boarding a pirate ship. In her hurry, she had failed to pay close attention to the ships, as this was not hers. This was the Black Pearl.

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"OI! Everyone wants to knock me down today...."She ran after the male that had gone and saw he going into the local pub. She gulped before stepping inside herself, seeing the man sitting alone. "Hello...." She sat down in a seat cross from him, smiling. "The name is Rayne......"

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Jack looked at her startled... "Um... I'm Jack," was all he managed to say before one of his crew members came over saying...

"Someone got on the ship Capm'... if we don't leave now we'll be found out!"

Jack only looked sligtly allarmed, "Is that a fact?... well sorry for leaving this way young lady but they leave me no choise.." he stands up, "Is Will on the ship yet?"

"Ready and waiting captm'" he says noding..

"Good..." they leave together leaving her to compute what had just occured...

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:07 PM
OOC: Wolf_Goddess, I just got a PM from a friend who read this. I promised her she could be Elizabeth. I'm really sorry....

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Jack looks at his ship.. It looked so beutiful in the sun... "Lets go men!" he calls to any that were still not on the ship.

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Rayne stands and darts from the pub, running down to the docks. She dives into the water, swimming to one side of the Black Pearl, climbing a free rope. Flopping over onto the deck, she stands up, going into the Captain's Quarters.

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Jack laughs at Will as the boy tries to clean up the mystiriuse puddle on the deck... "and make sure it's good and dry Turner." Jack says smiling...

He heads for his quarters not noticing the water trail leading inside.. he opens the door to find a young women standing inside, "Wha... What are you doing on my ship!" he hisses threw his teath trying not to get to much attention.

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"One...you simply walk out without talking to me...I would slap you but I'm too nice of a person...." She extends a hand. "The name is Rayne Kenia...."

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
He takes her hand and shakes it... "Jack... Jack Sparow." He looked at her strangley.. "How did you get in here?"

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Uhm....." She looked down to her wet clothing then back up at him. "I went swimming....have any extra clothes I could slip into for a while?"

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Only mine..." he says smileing, "you don't mind wearing men's cloths for a wile do you?"

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"I have no trouble at all Jack...I mean captain...." She nods respectfully.

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:51 PM
He smiles and heads for his spare cloths... "here." he tosses her pants and a shirt... "I don't sapose you need more..."

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Thank you..." She steps back and turns, changing quickly. "How do I look?"

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Fine..." Jack says a slight crack in his voice... he hadn't expected her to change infront of him...

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 07:00 PM
She blinks, giggling. "Oh come on...don't....you thought I was going to hit you for that? Naw I just feel comfortable around some people..." She smiles, placing a hand on his cheek. "I won't ever EVER harm you in any way...."

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 07:04 PM
He sivers at the touch of her hand, maybe she was worth a try after all... "You.... you... look good in my pants..." he says then turns red at what he had said... "I mean..." he turns away from her.

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
OOC: Attention Everyone! This is my last post for now until...at least Friday!

"Hey! That's funny....."She begins to laugh, leaning against him for support. "Oi, I haven't laughed like that in a long long time....."

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Really.. you think it's funny?" he was surprised... he holds her so that she wouldn't fall, "I think I'll give you a chance..."

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
July 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
(I'm here....I don't no if the person got the message about being Elizabeth....But I'm here Mort Rainy......So.... ^_^ )

JBCBlank
July 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
OOC: I'm sure she got the message... *cries* what am I gonna do without her for a week! *slams fists on table*

Legolas
July 24th, 2005, 10:02 PM
OCC: Dude, she'll be back, XD.

Smileing as he laughed at Rayne Kenia . And thought, "whoa, i guess this chick is...., open.., XD. And she likes Jack....., LUCKY CAPEM JACK! So, he smiled and walked off.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
July 25th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Elizabeth walks out from the lower deck, up to the upper deck, to find Will " There you are! I've been looking for you for quite a while...." She look around, seeing Jack and another woman, standing next to each other. " Who is SHE!" Saying that with a smart attitude, she walks over to her. "Hello Jack.....And who might you be!?"

JBCBlank
July 25th, 2005, 01:15 PM
jack looked only slightly offended, "for your information it has only been 47... she's the 48th... you were the 39th Joan.. So Iwould't be bragging if I were you." he turns away form her and calls to the crew. "Lets go! Open the sails and lets be off!"

The ship incresses in speed as the black sails open...

JBCBlank
July 25th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Jack laughs and wraps his arm around Rayne she smiles and lets him pull her in as the crew busied themselves with the work that needed to be done...

Chikara
July 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM
occ: sry Im late ppls, Ive been busy, so Ill make a good guess on what I can safely put...

"Well, thats propor..." I said watching the two of them. "They need a better pass time..."

Chikara
July 25th, 2005, 03:46 PM
occ: lol

ic: "Ahhhh, stop singing..." I mutter, covering my ears. "I hate pirate chant..."

Super_Lawliet
July 31st, 2005, 01:10 PM
OOC: Ok Wolf...you're out of the rpg, you've been nothing but trouble! Plus, I never accepted your character.

IC: "Well sorry there mate...." She nodded to Jack apoloegetically. "But I ddo like your clothes...really comfy."

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
"They'd better be... they were expensive...." Jack says smiling at her... "Although you look better in them then I ever did."

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
"But I am a bit orry about sneaking onto your ship....Captain..." She nodded respectfully. Sure she seemed harsh but she was rather kind. "I suppose I'm part of this wild adventure."

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
"I sappose you are..." Jack says looking her over again, "but... I'm sure you'll come in handy."

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Aye captain, I can probably do jus about anything ye ask me...oh...have you heard about some of this...kinda gold coins or something...I was on another ship once, and they were talking about some Aztec gold...."

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
Jack turns away from her, "What did you hear about them?" he tried not to sound to rude..

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Well...." She stops to think for a moment. "...That they were cursed...that they...caused an illness or something...that the pirate who wanted to be mortal again....could you tell me what you know Captain?"

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
"I know nothing." he lies keeping his face hidden from her, "You can ask Will... I'm sure he knows."

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Please Captain...it might be someone I know....please....." Her eyes get all big and teary, begging she hated but had to do. "P-Please Captain...."

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Like i said I know nothing... what ever you heard was problably not the truth anyway..." he walks away from her leaving her....

OOC: sorry about that Mort... but I don't think he would want to recall that kind of memory...

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
She stood there, tears really falling at this point. "No one....." She takes a seat of the Captain's bed, burying her face in her hands. "All my fault...."

OOC: *glares*

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC: Don't look at me that way.... I had a plan..

IC: Jack turns back looking at her, "Alright I'll tell you... but" he goes and sits next to her, "You have to promise not to tell the others I told you... we promised to never speak of it again."

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 04:15 PM
OOC: ok ok....

She coughs a few times and sits up straight, wiping tears from her eyes. "I promise on me life...and...." She reached into her wet clothes, pulling out a locket. "Here...keep it as a promise token..."

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 04:29 PM
Looks at the locket, "It's nice..." he puts it in his pocket. "Alright... first it was a long time ago and they.... had a mutiny and I got kicked off the ship and left without me... I don't really know what they did after that but all I was able to do was wait untill a ship came and picked me up..." he sighs, "its a long stroy after that but in short... the coins held a curse and who ever stole one ended up unliving and they were unable to eat drink or anything... eventually they went threw the world gathering the coins... that was how i met Will... he helped me get the pearl back... he can explain everything better than I can..." he looks at her, "is that enough? or do you need more?"

Super_Lawliet
August 3rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
"No, it's good enough information for me Captain.....could I guess.....well what was this evil Captain's name?"

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
OOC: I knew you were gonna ask that... I forgot...

Super_Lawliet
August 4th, 2005, 06:37 PM
OOC: It's Captain Barbossa lol

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:21 PM
OOC: don't you laugh at me...

IC: "His name was Barbossa..." Jack says standing up, "I think it would be best if we went back to the deck... we don't want the crew to get ideas... at least not yet..."

Super_Lawliet
August 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: Well sorry....

IC: "Barbossa....." She blinked, the name sounding oddly familiar. Her mind's eye shot back into the past, coming to see a woman and man. The woman looked to be around thirty, having just given birth to a young girl. The man looked frazzled, angered. "You're nothing but a worthles ***** woman! You're not fit to carry my last name! Neither is the child!" The man then pulled a dagger, sinking it deep ito the woman's chest, piercing her heart. "You....won't...harm her....." She whispered, taking one last breath. He went to grab the child and kill it as well, but stopped. "I know what I will name the child....Rayne....she will search for me...." Rayne blinked and shook her head, as if waking from a horrible dream. She looked at Jack and gulped, looking away. What If I am....the child....a Barbossa....

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Jack watched her, she had a far away look in her eye... "Are you alright Rayne?" he asks going to her...

Super_Lawliet
August 5th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"You hated....this Barbossa.....a grudge....." She looks to Jak, nodding knowingly. "I will help you search for anything.....I'd give my life to help my Captain....."

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Jack blinks as she falls into his arms, "well..." he closes his eyes, "thank you..." he lifts her head and kisses her gently on the lips showing how greatfull he was.

Super_Lawliet
August 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Rayne smiles, slightly that the kiss had ended so quickly. It had felt as if she were flying, nothing could harm her. She shook her head, coming back to the present and yawned, closing her eyes.

JBCBlank
August 5th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Jack smiles and opens the door so that they could leave his caben, "Lets get some accual air."

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
She nods and siles, getting up. "Aye, we should....." She walks to the door and nods to Jack, then sreps out looking around.

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
OOC: I don't mean to be rude but.... Wolf Godess that is in no way permitied by my standerds, and I'm sure there are pleanty of people who agree with me....

IC: Jack smiles as the spray form the sea hits his face, "It's a good day for sailng today." he looks at her, "don't you think?"

Super_Lawliet
August 7th, 2005, 12:21 PM
She nods, smiling widely. "Yes it is....in fact....I can't really remember the las time I've smiled like this....."

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OOC: Sorry it took me forever to reply...but I'm here....

IC: Elizabeth walks over to the both of them, Rayne and Jack and looks at them weird. "Whats have you tw been doing while you were in Jack's room...." She walks in a circle around them.... " I don't think me and Will should be doing anything to stop this, should we!?" She stops in front of Jack, looking at him wide-eyed.....waiting for an answer.

JBCBlank
August 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"Not unless you want to..." Jack says blinking, "but I don't know what Rayne has to say about it..."

Super_Lawliet
August 8th, 2005, 01:31 AM
"Uhm...no Miss, we were simply having a talk about what we're doing. The Captain here says that we are going to look for some kind of treasure, correct Captain?" She looks at Jack.

Amy-chan
August 8th, 2005, 08:21 AM
OOC: OMIGOSH, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for being gone!!! Can you forgive me and let me join? Togepi can be Elizabeth if she wants, she's probably on more often and I'm sure she'd be able to play the part better than me... I can be a new char, anything just please let me join!! *whimpers*

Here is my sign-up if you want me to be a new char. Read it and see what you think.

Name:Karen
Appearance:http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=karen2dm.png Ignore the chains.
Personality:Adventurous, but also quiet and thoughtful.
Short History:?
RP Sample:"Karen! KAREN!!" The voice of the head craftsman called to the girl, but she paid no attention to it, for her mind was on the ship that was slowly leaving the dock. It was a beauty, and in all of her years she had never seen anything like it.

Her sea green eyes watched its progress as it crept closer every second to leaving the port, closer every second to the wide wide world...

"I'd give anything to go with her," she said sadly, longingly scanning the mighty schooner up and down.

All her life she had dreamed of just that, sailing away from this place to adventure in some distant land. Every day she would come to this beach and watch ships leave the harbor, and imagine being a sailor, and living upon the limitless land called the sea....

As she filled her lungs with the salty air, a man ran down the beach towards her, and she was thrown violently back into reality.

"KAREN!!!!!!!" bellowed the man. "Where have you been? We just lost five paying customers thanks to your irresponsibility!! And now there are six more requests for your lacework, but where were you when they were made?! Daydreaming, on this blasted beach, as you always do whenever we need you!!! If you're going to be so unfaithful to your job, then maybe you don't need it!!!" The man glared at her furiously, looking as if he was about to hit her.

"Then maybe I don't!" Karen shot back. "I don't want to make your stupid customers stupid lace, or stupid beads, or stupid anything! I'm leaving, and I'm leaving right now!"

And without another word, Karen turned and ran towards the dock without looking back.

OOC: Am I accepted? *falls onto her knees* Oh no, maybe my sample was too long! *is worried*

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Jack gulps... "Umm..." suddenly a voice calles him from the helm, "hear that I'm needed... talk amongst yourself ladies..." he practicly runns off, being inbetween two women was not his faverate acctivity.

Super_Lawliet
August 8th, 2005, 04:21 PM
OOC: pika-mew, you're in!

"J-jack..." She starts to go after him but stops, looking offendedly at Elizabeth. "Thanks alot...." She grunts and curses under her breath, walking off, and around the ship's deck.

Amy-chan
August 9th, 2005, 06:39 AM
OOC:YAYY!!!!!! :D I'm in!!!!
*updates sign-up with actual picture* Maybe that would be helpful...

IC: Karen reached the dock. Where she was going, she had no idea.

"But anywhere is better than here," muttered Karen to herself.

Her gaze returned to the ship. "She's a beauty," she said admiringly. And then, suddenly, it was very clear what she should do next...

Karen didn't know at the moment what the results of this would be. But she had been unable to do it before. Now was her chance. The ship was getting further away with every second...

"My mind's made up," she said decisively, and she dove off the dock into the icy water.

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 03:55 PM
jack watched her jump intot he water and start swiming to the ship... "What the..." he grabs a rope and tosses it to her, "why do women always do that?"

Amy-chan
August 9th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Hearing this statement, Karen blushed as she climbed up the rope. "I...I'm sorry if this is an inconvienece for you, sir, but I... I just saw your ship, and it was love at first sight..." She felt foolish, and her face was bright scarlet now. But still she continued. "I...I would be honored to be in her service, sir. I was wondering if I could join your crew..." She was blushing so much at this point that she turned away, not wanting the man to see how embarrased she looked.

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 12:37 PM
She spun around on her heel and looked back, glaring daggers at the new girl. If she dares TRYING to take him away I'll snap her neck... Rayne shook her head, trying to clear her mind. No...don't think that.... Her love for that man was already clouding and distorting her mind, but for good reasons.

Amy-chan
August 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Karen didn't miss the other girl glaring at her and timidly avoided her gaze. "If you can find no use for me, I will not press my presence upon you unwanted..." She turned back to the shore.

I knew it was too good to be true, she thought sadly, tears filling her eyes. I'll never become a sailor. Never... She slowly started back towards the rope.

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Rayne shook her head and went over, taking both of the girl's hands. "You could be my friend....I'm sorry if I made you feel offended...." Her eye color seemed to have changed a good bit. At first a bright blue green, yet now a blue-yellow. "I hope you'll accept my offer...."

Amy-chan
August 10th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Karen's face brightened. "Oh, thank you!" she said happily, taking the girl's hands. But then she blushed again, feeling childish.

"I'm sorry too," she said, letting go of her hands. "It was rude and impractical of me to intrude upon you all so unexpectedly. But if you're accepting of me-and, of course, if the captain is accepting of me," she added, inclining her head respectfully toward the man, who she could somehow tell was the captain, "then I shall be grateful to stay as a worker." She bowed low to the captain.

"I am in your service, sir, if you should wish it of me," she said quietly. "I would be honored to join the crew of Captain..." She broke her bow to look up at him inquiringly.

"And to whom am I making this offer?" she asked, still looking up at him.

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Jack..." he says looking at her... "the cook has been complaining... you can start there.." he says suggestivly.

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 03:48 PM
She looked at Jack and moved to his side, yawning. "I think that's a good idea Captain...."

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Jack smiles and starts for the helm... "I'll take it from here Will..." Jack says pushing the younge man out of the way...

OOC: hey where is Will anyway.... and the others... did they fall off the planet.?

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 03:54 PM
She follows Jack, standing near him. She had already developed a bond, and well, she was in love. "Captain.....do my eyes look different? The new girl looked at me as if something was wrong...."

OOC: Yes, Barbossa's eyes are like a yellow-blue....I'm a detail freak! >__<''

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:01 PM
OOC: so I noticed...

IC: Jack smiles at her and looks at her eyes, "they do look sort of diferent.." he says

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:05 PM
"How so....C-captain...do they remind you of someone?" She tilted her head, gulping.

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"I remember something..." he thinks, "I'll remember later... right now... lets just sail..."

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Aye Captain...." She looked around, stretching a bit. "Anything you need me to do?"

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"there is a place under my arm that is empty... care to fill it?" Jack says smiling at her.

Super_Lawliet
August 10th, 2005, 04:50 PM
She nodded and smiled, moving around so his arm was around her. "It is so pretty....the ocean......"

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Not nearly as pretty as you..." he says almost absint mindedly, he looks down at her she was indeed more beutiful than the sea..

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 11:57 AM
She smiles and rests her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes. Rayne fell into a light sleep, many things in her mind. Who was my father....who....why am I talking to myself like this.....

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Jack nudged her awake... "you were whispering in your sleep..."he says when she opens her eyes, the sun was already going down...

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"O-oh...w-well.....um...sorry....." She turned red, watching the sunset. "It...is so romantic....."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:19 PM
jack takes his chance and kisses her again, sence she was transfixed by the sunset she didn't struggle.. though it was uncleare if she would have anyway... when the kiss ends the first stars where just showing up.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Jack....you must...remember where....you've seen my eyes by now...." She looks at him, trying to pull off the big puppy eye trick. "Pleaseeeeeeee?"

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
he sighs, he was hoping she had frogotten by now..., "they look like Barbosa's eyes..." he says letting her go and turning his attention to the darkening sky, "I'll remember thoes eyes for the rest of my life."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"....I must be his child....there could only be one explanation for my eyes......."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Jack turns to her, "do you think that matters to me?" he asks grabing her, "It doesn't."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"But..." She looks him in the eye, smiling slightly. "You....love me..."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM
he only nods and pulls her into anouther kiss, he had been with many women in his time but he had never felt this way about one before.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:13 PM
She smiled inwardly and slipped both arms about his neck, returning the kiss.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
OOC: Once again everyones gone....

IC: Jack smiles and leads her away, "the pearl doesn't need to be steared..." he says as they walk down the leangth of the deck.

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"You know Jack....you just amaze me....you're knid....caring...." She suddenly snagged his signature hat and put it upon her own head. "You also have good taste..."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:47 PM
He smiles and looks down at her, "I bet I do... I like you don't I..." he kisses her again, "you know.... I think that this could be a lasting realtionship."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I know it will love....." She smiled, nuzzling his arm gently. "I love you with all my heart.....now....about this jewel...."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 04:58 PM
He hadent been paying attention so when she mentioned the jewel he triped on a pile of ropes and ended up in it.... "the jewel?..."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Yes....it's supposed to be a sacred jewel....a cursed jewel. From what I've heard, it's about the size of a full grown man's hand and is a dark, nearly blood red color. When n the right hands, good will come but if it ever falls into the wrong hands....well...you live forever....as one of the undead...."

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"The blood ruby...." Jack says looking up at her, "I've heard of it... they say it's barried in the far reaches of the east..."

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"We should go find it then....I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen..." She steps to one side of the ship, looking down to the water. "Something very bad...someth-" She was cut off from her talk, seeing something on a piece of driftwood. She took no time in wasting and jumped overboard, retriving the thing, and scrambled back aboard the Pearl. "She coughed a few times and held the small creature close, getting a good look at it. "...It's a monkey! An adorable monkey!"

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Jack looked at her as though she were crazy... "you jumped off the pearl for a monkey...." he shakes his head, "nevermind... what are you planing to with it?"

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"I think I'm gonna keep him!" She giggled and watched the moneky slowly awaken. "Aww....it's so cute....I think...I'm gonna name you little Jack!" She looks at Jack and smiles. "What? He looks like a Jack." She returns her gaze to the monkey, trying to dry it off.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Jack can't help but laugh.... "so that's what a Jack looks like..." he take off his coat and give it to her, "wrap him in this."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
She nodded and took the jacket, wrapping the monkey in it. "He is so cute...."

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 12th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Elizabeth walks up from the lower deck, where the beds were, and looks at what Rayne has. She walks over to her. "He is sooo cute.....where did you get him?" She looks at Rayne very nicely.... "How long was I sleeping down there?"

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"Oh! I jumped overboard to save him..." She thinks for a moment. "About three hours....you must be Elizabeth Swann...." She bows slightly. "A pleasure to meet you...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Jack walked around the deck, "**** monkey... getting the attention of all the women.. I know it's a higher lifeform... but I'm still offended...." he laughs.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Oh come on Jack....." She laughs slightly, following him around. "He's cute...just admit it!"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"What... cuter than me... his namesake... well.. ya ok... he's cuter than me..." he smiles and pets the monkey.. it grabs onto his arm and climbs up to his shoulder.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"See Jack? He loves you!" She giggles, watching the monkey sit on his shoulder silently. "Look like you've got a new friend love...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 04:47 PM
he smiles and looks over the water, "This could be a good friendship.... I think..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"I know it will Jack..." The monkey looked at her, cocking it's head. "....and you little Jack...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"You'd better be talking to the monkey..." he replies, cocking an eyebrow at her.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Jack....are you jealous?" She raised an eyebrow at the man, grinning.

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"Of course not!" he says sounding hurt, he turns away from her so that she can't see him going red.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Jack....come on love..." She touches his shoulder, smiling. "Do not be ofended...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:46 PM
He sneeks a quick kiss, "there I'm good.." he says as the monkey climbs off him and on to her.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
She smiles, nodding. "Don't ever be jealous my love...."

Amy-chan
August 14th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Karen smiled happily. "Thank you captain!" she said brightly, smiling. "It's off to the kitchens, then!" She skipped off, feeling the happiest she had ever felt in her whole life. She couldn't believe it. She was part of the crew of this wonderful ship.

She turned back when she realized something that hadn't crossed her mind. "Er, captain," she said, blushing, "where are the kitchens?"

Super_Lawliet
August 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"....Well the kitchen...." She sighed and shrugged, showing the new girl off to the kitchens. "There...have fun!"

Amy-chan
August 14th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Thanks so much!" She was still beaming at the girl, still bewildered that it had been so easy, that she had been accepted so quickly.

"Your eye color has changed," she observed. "Does that happen often?"

Super_Lawliet
August 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"No, it's actually...well my real eyecolor...." She looked around before pulling the girl close, whispering. "My father is Barbossa, the one who took over the Pearl after starting a munity. He abandonded Jack.." She cocked her head towards the Captain. "...left him on an island to die. But he somehow got back, and I don't know what happened to my father after that..." That was true, she didn't know about her father's death, it was probably something she find out in time. "But all in all, my eye color HAS changed...."

Amy-chan
August 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Karen gasped. She didn't know what to say. What was there to say?

"The Black Pearl..." she said thoughtfully. "And I thought it was all just a legend..." She trailed off, lost in thought.

Super_Lawliet
August 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM
"Nay, not a legend at all...." She sighed, thinking for a moment, then looked to the sky.

obelisk-kun
August 15th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Name:mechaos
Appearence: (A pic can be substituted)http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5271/brothers0065uy.jpg (http://imageshack.us) the metal guy he also holds the staff seen herehttp://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5753/o104jz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: (Optional)
Short History: (Optional)when younger he was exposed to a special poison causing him to grow stronger and taller continously until he will die

Super_Lawliet
August 15th, 2005, 10:31 AM
OOC: Okies, you're accepted! Post when ready!

Amy-chan
August 15th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Karen looked to the other girl, at a loss for what to say.

"Don't feel bad," she said gently. "You aren't responsible for what your father did." She looked into her eyes. They were still that odd color...

Super_Lawliet
August 15th, 2005, 02:34 PM
"Thank you for the comfort..." She smiled slightly, looking to Jack once more.

Amy-chan
August 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
At last, Karen turned her gaze from the girl's eyes. "I should get to work in the kitchens, then," she said, turning to the door ahead. "It was nice meeting you..." She walked off to the door, pushed it open, and walked in.

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: I really hate being grounded... makes me miss everything...

IC:Jack pokes the monkey and it nearly falls off his shoulder, "hehe..." he laughs giving him a nut... "almost got you that time..."

obelisk-kun
August 15th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Mechaos looks at the others then a parrot trained to say the words dragon and drago flew onto his shouder he pet is's heead and said"what a weird parrot".

JBCBlank
August 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Jack looks to where he had seen the parot go... "It's a monkey..." he says smiling, "and it's not mine anyway..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Are you going to converse with your new BOYFRIEND or talk to ME Jack...." She glared at the two before storming off to the Captain's Quarters, monkey following her.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 16th, 2005, 02:45 PM
OOC: I am sorry for the confusion.....my brother barely lets me get on the computer now, so I have to quit my character....so Elizabeth Swann is available to anyone who wants to be her....I am truley sorry sorry for the mix-up!!

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: not fare missing a person....

IC: Rayne wait.." Jack says fallowing after her, "We...." he enters his quarters and the monkey jumps on him, "get away your not helping..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"What Jack..." She turns to look at him, anger and fear mixed in her eyes. "WHAT?"

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Jack pulls the monkey off himself and sticks it in the liquere cabiniet... which for some reason was empty... "Rayne..." he says going over to her, "I'm sorry If I made you mad Rayne..." he takes her in his arms, "I don't want anything to make this go wrong..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"No...it's my fault...I...I overreacted...and I became upset...."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Jack pulls her against him and Kisses her lightly on the cheek, "Don't worry..." he whispers

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Aye...C-captain.....I...I suppose I should leave you for now sir?"

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
He smiles and holds her, "now why would you want to do that...."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 03:53 PM
She sighs, looking to her side a bit. "I....honsetly don't know...I don't want to anger you...."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"anger me..." he laughs, "I would never get mad at you... you are the only one that I would never get mad at no matter what you did..." he kisses her again...

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 04:03 PM
She returns the kiss, smiling. "I understand Catptain...."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Jack smiles and places his hands on her sides, " is there anything I can do for you my love..."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 04:21 PM
She thinks for a moment and nods. "Yes...one, I want dibs on your bed, and two...let the monkey out of the cabinet..."

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"but he looks good in there..." he says pointing to the glass door of the cabnet, "alright I'll let him out... but he's not sleeping with us.."

Super_Lawliet
August 16th, 2005, 04:36 PM
"What do you mean by US?" She gets an odd look then grins. "Captain...YOU sleep on the floor!"

JBCBlank
August 16th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"the floor...." he looked slightly hurt... "well Ok..." he opens the cabnet and lets the monkey out.

obelisk-kun
August 16th, 2005, 04:53 PM
he leaned on the staff thinking"gah they're making me want to be deaf" he shouts"is there a chance you two won't be fighting today"

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"I am kidding! I'm not that mean Jack...." She grins wickedly, starting to giggle.

Spoiled
August 17th, 2005, 11:05 AM
*Sigh* I wish I could have been in this. Meanies!

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 11:13 AM
OOC: Look, You haven't been accepted yet, please remove all but your sign up post, I'll look it over when I have more time, thanks. :rambo: :rambo: :) :)

JBCBlank
August 17th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Jack goes to say something and the Monkey jumps on his shoulder, "hey... your ruining it..." he says poking little jack.

Super_Lawliet
August 17th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Jack it's alright....he's not ruining anything..." She laughs, stretching a bit. "What were you gonna say love?"

JBCBlank
August 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"I forgot..." Jack says lauging at himself... "that has never happend before.." he smiles and sits on the bed, the monkey jumps onto the bed and lays down getting comfy.

Super_Lawliet
August 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
She laughed a bit and sat on the bed, laying back. "You know....sometimes I wonder....if this little monkey has something to do with our future...."

JBCBlank
August 19th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"that could be...." Jack says pushing the monkey aside and laying close to her, "but for now... i think only we can do anything for our future..." he kisses her.

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
She nods and smiles, closing eyes slightly. "Aye....."

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 03:39 PM
He smiles and takes her close... the monkey jumps between them, "again with you..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Oh come on Jack...he just wants love...." She pets the monkey, scratching it's head. "Don't be a sour puss..."

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"I want love to..." Jack mumbles looking to the liquer cabnet... "and no liquer..."

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"....Wouldn't the Captain keep a stash under his bed?" She quirked a brow, laughing slightly.

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"I drank it all already..." Jack says reaching under the bed and pulling out an empty bottle.

Super_Lawliet
August 20th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Good lord Captain...." She laughed, konking him in the head playfully. "You gotta have control!"

JBCBlank
August 20th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"It's been empty for about a week... don't know why they didn't restock when we where in port.." he pets the monkey.

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
She snorted to hide a laugh and shook her head, petting the monkey as well. "At least we have eachother...means something....."

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 02:21 PM
Jack smiles and kisses her, "yes... atleast we have eachother.."

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Aye...." She smiles and closes her eyes, thinking deeply. The monkey looks at her, cocking it's head.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:02 PM
Jack wanted to do more... but that monkey somehow wasn't letting him, it was like haveing a kid in the room, "your such a bump in the road..." he tells the monkey as it pulls at his shirt.

Super_Lawliet
August 21st, 2005, 04:08 PM
The monkey looked at Jack and thawmped him over the head before hightailing it out the the room. "Did something...is that silly monkey ok?" She had opened her eyes to see it run out and laughed.

JBCBlank
August 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Geesh... darn monkey!" Jack says rubbing his head.

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Now now Jack...." She smiles, patting his head like a puppy. "Don't get mad at him...."

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
He roles onto his back looking up at the cieling, "I've never been hit by a monkey before... women sure... but not a monkey.... some men to..." he smiles, "weird..."

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Oh please just...." She smacks him on the arm playfully, snickering. "It's not that bad....admit it...."

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
he smiles again, "your right it's not... lets just get some sleep then... in the morning... we'll start on the hunt for the jewel.."

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
She nods and closes her eyes, falling asleep. There she was, in the dream once more. Pain, touture and suffering were present. Although it asn't real, she still felt it all, almost tasting the blood that was shed.

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
Jack had a dreamless sleep, something he only had when he had been drinking, when he woke up he found Rayne all covered in sweat, he taped her gently, "Rayne.."

Super_Lawliet
August 22nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Rayne awoke with a start, sweating and panting. "I...I just had a dream......" She says in a low tone, looking to Jack. She smiles, giving him a good morning kiss before standing. "Well....today is the day...."

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Jack was confused... "ok... lets get some breakfast first.."

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 06:12 AM
OOC:Guys, what's happening? I hate school...

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
OOC: What's up! I know, school sucks -_-;;

IC: She smiles slightly and gets up, now noticing the monkey had come in sometime after they fell asleep. "Well good morning there...." She picked up the small primate and looked at Jack, nodding before leaving the room. Rayne inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of the ocean, and something good, she went down to the galley, peeking around. "Oi, Miss Karen...breakfast smells heavely! What'ca cooking up?" She grinned as the monkey jumped from her arms and darted around, trying to find a banana or other fruit.

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
Karen smiled. "Chowder!" she answered cheerfully, filling a wooden bowl with thick white soup and handing it to Rayne. Serving chowder in the kitchens wasn't the most exciting mission in the world, but she wasn't complaining. It had finally dawned on her. She was in! She was actually setting sail, on the best ship she could ever dream of working for: the Black Pearl! Her dream had come true at last, now so much more than just a dream. It was reality.

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
Rayne smiled and quickly ate the chowder, belching a bit loudly. She turned red and covered her mouth, mumbling apologies.

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Oh, no problem!" said Karen dreamily, not really paying attention to what she was answering to. She reached a bit too enthusiastically for her bowl, and accidentally fell out of her chair.

"Whoops!" She giggled and pulled herself back up, too dazed to notice the sharp pain in her leg. So dreams did come true...

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Jack exited his quarters and looked around at the sea. "today's the day.." he says to himself pulling a map out of his pocket and brushing monkey hair off it, "darn monkey, getting in everything..."

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 03:00 PM
Rayne nodded and turned as the monkey hopped up onto her shoulder, now holding a banana. She left the galley smiling and humming.

Amy-chan
August 23rd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Karen laughed again, running out onto the deck. The salty breeze tickled her pleasantly. She breathed it in deeply, then went to the bow of the ship and looked ahead, out onto the horizon. It seemed considerably larger out here...

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
Jack sneazed as he held the map close to read it, "I think I'm alergec to him..." he says whiping his nose on his sleave, "now let me see... where are we... ahha... here now.... if we go..." he begins walking to the helm, when he reaches the stairs he puts the map in his pocket and pulls out his compase that didn't point north, "out of my way Will, I'm taking the helm." he says shuving Will out of the way, Will only backs up and nods leaving, "now..." he pulls out the map again, "if I turn..." he grabs the wheel and turns it slowly to the left, "that sould do it..."

OOC: hey where is Will anyway?

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 03:53 PM
OOC: Basically everyone quit, except for those who actually post here -_-;

IC: "Oh Jack, be gentle....and you are not allergic to that monkey!" She walks over throwing her arms around his neck.

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 04:09 PM
OOC: so we need anouthr Will... that's not cool!

IC: Jack smiles and hugs her with his one free arm, "hold this for me dearest.." he says handing her the map and compass, "I'm gonna need both hands here.."

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
She nods and, taking the compass and map, looks to the sky, yawning.

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Tired or board?" Jack asks looking at the map and compass in her hands, "A little more to the right..." he says to himself.

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Nay, just thinking about da....." She looks to the side, sighing. "Well....maybe a bit bored...."

Wolf_Goddess
August 23rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
((I, uh, hi. Yes, its me, the infamous Wolf_Goddess, returned to this board.

Now, before you yell at me (not that popular on this board after what I did) I was asked to choose either Will or Elizabeth by Mort_Rainey. I chose Elizabeth because, that was the character I wanted from the start.

Now, if you don't want me here, I understand...))

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 05:14 PM
OOC: sounds good to me... and if you can find a Will.. it would be the best...

IC: Jack smiles and holds the rudder steady, "well... if you look over there..." he points to a pod of dolphins that where jumping in and out of the water.

Super_Lawliet
August 23rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
OOC: I decided to ask Wolf_Goddess fisrt, she seems to like bein Elizabeth...*looks ar Wolf*I expect my cookie by tomomrrow! :laugh::laugh:

IC: She looks over and gasps, giving off a girlsish squeal. "God, they're so beautiful!"

JBCBlank
August 23rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Jack smiles truing not to laugh, "they seem to enjoy folowing the pearl.." he says letting half a laugh escape him.

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 05:44 AM
((Here ya go! *Hand Mort_Rainey a cookie*))

Elizabeth Swann watched the dolphins swim past. She looks towards Jack and Rayne, when something caught her eye. It was, a monkey. Her nose wrinkles slightly at the sight of it. She never had a soft spot for monkeys, but after her previous adventures, you'd be suprised that she was on a boat with a bunch of priates! She looks at the monkey and then turns to Rayne. "Um, where did the monkey come from?" She said, looking from Jack, to Rayne, to the monkey. There was something about this monkey that seemed familiar...but then again, all monkeys looked alike from her point of veiw.

Super_Lawliet
August 24th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Rayne turned her gaze to Elizabeth and smiled, holding the monkey. "I saved him fron the water.....I named him Jack." The monkey screeched and squirmed, getting down Rayne's shirt.

OOC: lol!

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Um isn't he from..." she pauses and shakes her head, her hair wavering in the wind a bit. "Nevermind. My mind's acting up, thinking of past experiances." She looks at Rayne and smiles, crossing her arms in mock anger. "Isn't one Jack enough?"

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Hey get your hairy butt out of there!" Jack says pulling the mokey out by the tail.

Super_Lawliet
August 24th, 2005, 03:28 PM
She yelps as Jack pullins the monkey out, then laughs, looking to Elizabeth. "Well miss, you've also got a Barbossa onboard..."

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
The girl steps back, a tiny bit nerved by what the girl just said. "What, what do you mean?" she says, looking at the girl. "Jack, did you...? s this one of your schemes? What do you want this time. You got your ship. Don't tell me we're going off on another cazed adventure for something else."

Super_Lawliet
August 24th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"He isn't kidding...my name is Rayne Barbossa....look at my eyes ma'am...."Rayne stood still, smiling slightly.

JBCBlank
August 24th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Jack lets the monkey climb onto his shoulder, "stay there! Elizabeth she's telling the truth and ya... I am taking you on anouther adventure.." he smiles, "at least you got Will..."

OOC: we need a Will....

Wolf_Goddess
August 24th, 2005, 04:56 PM
((I could RP both if you want to. Seeing as you need the pair...and since this RP is very far, few people may want to join it. Of course, there are precious few who join RPs much later. But I am open to RP two characters.))

Elizabeth looks warilly into his eyes. "My Lord," she murmurs, looking at Rayne, "So you probably are his daughter..." She looks back at Jack, her arms crossed, "Now what are you after? Something precious to you, I know...another ship, or more gold. Cursed pirates, perhaps, that wander as half-alive, half dead." She sighs, "But, fine!" she eclaims, throwing her hands up into the air, "I'll join you." She looks at the two and murmurs underbreath, "Bloody Pirates."

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC: Sweet! You can makeout with yourself! o.o; lol, but yes, please do until we can find a Will*pats head, gives a cookie*

IC: "Well actually miss, it's called the Cursed Red Jewel...and it's supposedly.....from what I've heard it gives the 'owner' powers beyond one's wildest dreams...." She paces a bit, thinking. "...If it falls into the wrong hands, it means total destruction of the world...."

Amy-chan
August 25th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"Interesting..." said Karen thoughtfully, unable to resist overhearing the conversation. "A cursed jewel, eh?" she asked, watching the dolphins playing in the spray, a mirror image of the way she felt. "Sounds like fun. So where are we going?" she said to no one in particular.

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Jack pokes the mokey and it falls of his shoulder, "E-east..." he says laughing..

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Like Jack said, it'll be a while..." She gives the girl a meanish look. "Why don't you go cook some more....."

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Don't be mean..." Jack says as the monkey climbs back on his shoulder, "are you sure you want to do that little friend?"

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 05:04 PM
She glares at Jack and smacks him roughly before grabbuinng the monkey. "Hang out with your **** girlfriend then!" She stormed off, crying.

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"what did I say!?" Jack calls after her rubbing his cheek.

Super_Lawliet
August 25th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Rayne stopped and turned to look at him, tears still falling. "Well it's apparent you like that GIRL more than me Jack! I thought it didn't matter that my father was Barbossa!" She looks away, shaking. "I thought it didn't matter...."

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"It doesn't matter!" Jack says grabing her arm and pulling her against him, "It doesn't... I love you... she means nothing to me..."

Wolf_Goddess
August 25th, 2005, 06:18 PM
A handsome young man appears. He seemed to have been cleaning his sword, a sword he had blacksmithed himself, and was just sheathing it when he aproached the others. Suddenly, Elizabeth turns, smiling slightly as she saw her lover.

"Hello Will," she said with an edge to her voice. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot.

"Hello love..." he says, a bit taken aback at her annoyance. Suddenly, he found out why...

"Why didn't you tell me what we were getting ourselves into again? You tole me 'Oh, just so we can see Jack and the crew and sail around a bit' but no, we're on another adventure for a jewel and finding it God-knows-where and proabably cursed!"

"Elizabe-"

"NO! And I am not staying with another monkey, you know how much I don't care for monkeys! Especially ones like that!" she says, thrusting her figer towards the two fighting.

Quick to change the subject, Will looks curiously at the two. "What's wrong with those two? Jack bothering his girl?"

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 04:21 AM
"I'm sorry Jack...I'm just overprotective...I don't want to lose you..." She looked him straight in the eye, tears forming. "I don't want anything to happen to you...I don't want you to be killed...." Rayne looks away, now haking. "You mean the entire world to me Jack....everything....."

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Elizabeth looks at him agrilly. "Well," she said, annoyed that he had changed the subject on her (women do not like it when the topic gets changed), "Rayne just thought Jack was flirting with another girl."

"Oh," laughs Will, "Okay, then." That was just like Rayne to do so. He couldn't blame her for thinking Jack flirted with the other girl, because, that was the kind of man he was.

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Rayne smiled slightly, looking to where Will and Elizabeth stood. "Well hello......" She moved from Jack and walked over, nodding respectfully. "I suppose you both know already that I'm Rayne....." The young woman shrugged her shoulders, looking to Will. "Oi...I know you from anywhere....you're Boostrap Bill Turner's son, William correct?" Rayne extended a hand. "Always wanted to meet the son of a pirate merchant, really I have..."

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Will Turner bows to the woman. "Pleasure meeting you, miss." he says, "And...that is correct."

Elizabeth sighs, tapping her foot still, "Indeed," she says, then adds quietly, "Why oh why did I agree coming with Will and Jack if I knew things like this would happen?"

Will smiles, looking at his lover. "Because you're in love with me," he says, smiling.

Elizabeth returns the smile with a faint one. "Ah, I seemed to have forgot..."

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"You should also love him because he is a fine respectable man...I can see what ye kids would look like right now..." She looked between the two, giving a playful/evil grin. "Lot's 'o little ones...."

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Elizabeth looks at her. "Oh please, no. Not at this moment!" she replies, blushing slightly.

Will shakes his head, "And I can imagine what your kids would look like Rayne. Though I can't imagine Jack having any kids."

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Ranye looks at Will, an eyebrow raised slightly. Timnes like these made her want to laugh, but she wanted to cause a bit of mayhem as well. ".....You're a Eunuch, ain't ya ole' Willy?"

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Will ignores this, turning to Jack. "Found yourself another one who fights back, eh Jack?" he says, grinning.

Elizabeth sighs, looking warilly at the monkey.

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 06:54 AM
"Elizabeth what's wrong? the monkey won't hurt you...." She picks it up and smiles. "Come on now, he won't bite, I promise you that...."

OOC: Oh Wolf, you wanna join my newest rp? Its a remake of my old Jurassic Park one ^^

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Elizabeth sighs, "I'm not a big fan of monkeys..." she says, looking at it strangely. "Your father's...well, I didn't care for it that much..."

((Sure, but maybe later because I have to go now! >_< *Yay! I feel accepted!*))

JBCBlank
August 26th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: I lost.... *cries* what happening...

Super_Lawliet
August 26th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Rayne sighed quietly and looked to Jack, smiling."Oh Mr.High-And-Mighty....."

Amy-chan
August 26th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"Er, sorry..." Karen said awkwardly. Unsure of what to do, she retreated into the dark galley, not feeling up to any more conversation.

JBCBlank
August 26th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Jack turns around, "your talking to me now...?"

Wolf_Goddess
August 26th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Honestly Jack," WIll says, looking at his friend, "You appear to space out often."

Elizabeth shakes her head and places a hand on Will's shoulder, "I'm going back to the room," she sighs, "The talk about another adventure is making me weary..." She plants him a soft kiss on the lips, then heads off to their cabin.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 27th, 2005, 07:26 AM
(I'm am sorry to interupt, but I was wondering if I was able to be accepted as Will Turner. Mort Rainey told me that Wolf Goddess was being Elizabeth, and being Will, until someone could come in and be him.....Well, like I said about the whole thing with my brother not lietting me get online, well, he was kind of kicked off of it for a while.....so If you will alow me to be Will Turner, I will gladly be in! Thank you for your time!! ^^)

Super_Lawliet
August 27th, 2005, 10:08 AM
OOC: Would you like to be a trial Will Togepi_Luver, or are you sure you can take on the full Will Turner task?

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 27th, 2005, 10:12 AM
(I am positive that I can take full Will Turner!... ^^)

Super_Lawliet
August 27th, 2005, 11:04 AM
She stares at Jack as if someone had slapped her. "So you hate me....." Rayne turned, going into the Captain's Quarter's. "Thought he was nice...."

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 28th, 2005, 06:38 AM
(so am I in Mort Rainey?)

Super_Lawliet
August 28th, 2005, 06:39 AM
OOC: Yep, you're in Togepi_Luver ^^

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
August 28th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Will appreciated the soft kiss on the lips, and watched Elizabeth going into the room. He notices everyone going into their cabins, or headquarters, so Will decides to stay out, and look out into the open water. "What a beautiful ocean......" Will sighes, wishing that someone could be by his side.

Amy-chan
August 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Karen, seeing that everyone was gone, went back up onto the deck, only to find that there was someone there. Startled, she tried to hide, but too late, he had seen her...

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 04:16 PM
OOC: I hate gettin lost... I'ts like a bad movie... what's happening....

Super_Lawliet
August 29th, 2005, 04:19 PM
OOC: People went to their cabins...Rayne is in the Captain's Quarters...god I'm getting confused lol

Amy-chan
August 29th, 2005, 04:20 PM
OOC:Well, let's see... Nothing much. Karen is on deck, Will is on deck, Elizabeth's in her room, Rayne is in the captain's quarter's, mad at Jack, and I guess Jack is... I dunno, use your imagination. XD. Hope that cleared things up for you...