PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2004, 04:20 AM
I'm not talking about the people that you knew
had registered to PC, but the members of PC
that you've seen just by luck. I know I have,
but I'm not saying who they are.

Kairyu
February 6th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Hmm nope, I haven't run into anyone I know from other sites or forums.. I think. But don't be surprised if you've seen me at other websites, I'm everywhere and no where, lol.

orange*berry
February 6th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Pff, no. X.o() Not by accident.
I probably saw Shinji Mekamori before we met, though. We were staying in the same hotel for the same week. That's a scary thought. X.o()

Hikaru's Twin
February 6th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Hmm...no i haven't met anyone from PC, but it would be cool to do so ^_^

perthskies
February 6th, 2004, 05:16 AM
No I haven't met anyone from The PokCommunity. The only possibilities at this time is people in Australia and the closest possiblilty would be Soph who lives just one, two or three cities/towns away from me. ^_^; I would like to meet the PC staff though, and give them commendations for their fine work. Hehe. ^_^

JoWood
February 6th, 2004, 05:21 AM
I haven't met anyone from TPC. But I've met somebody using the Netbattle program.

100marios
February 6th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I haven't either, but I would sure like too! A lot of people seem really nice ere on PC!

Frostweaver
February 6th, 2004, 03:06 PM
*met 22sa in real life once, and hopefully even more in the future ^_^*

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 03:13 PM
No, I haven't, but I could have met Kayleigh before, if I had tried hard to go to the Houston pokemon thing

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 03:35 PM
*met 22sa in real life once, and hopefully even more in the future ^_^*You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k

I have a good feeling that 22sa is a boy. Don't know why.

Anyways I never met anyone from pc in my life... its a very, very low chance.
I mean everyone is from different states. Probably from diffenrent continents.

Roxas
February 6th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I dont think i've ever seen anyone from PC....but maybe i've seen Kwesi before.....Oro? he looks alot like my brothers best friend....Oro?

Rift
February 6th, 2004, 04:19 PM
nope...i may have if any of ya live in good ol Oregon? nope...i guessed so! :laugh: well me and Ally (Sapphire) may meet when we get older...

Miyu-chan
February 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
No one I know (unless you go to the same school with me. =P) But there's this one girl in my PE class, and she likes pokmon alot... I was almost like, "Do you join any online forums?" But I was afraid that the answer might be yes. o_o; Any of you go to EVHS? XD

Latios Master
February 6th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I don't think I have. There doesn't seem to be any members here that live near where I live, Minnesota. 2 years ago, my family took a big trip to a bunch of states. They were: Starting in Minnesota of course, then Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington DC. I've been to Thunder Bay, Ontario 3 times in my life too. The last time was last summer. It would of been weird if I saw any PC members in any of those places. o_O

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 06:18 PM
You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k
Wow, I must be so lucky last time then. Thanx for the warning Kairi XDD, I'll make sure won't be meeting frosty again soon!!!! :P

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Hey, do you think that it would be better to close this
thread or not?

Anyway, I've seen one person when I was on an exchange program,
and once when I went on a holiday to .........

And one more thing, do you think this post's spam?

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 06:57 PM
...It's perfectly valid to me. ;) :P

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Lol, 22sa I guess I messed up any future plans frosty might have had. ._. But I bet you two are so kawaii. ;p

The King of Water Pokemon
February 6th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Well, I might know Stormdoom. We both live in Upstate NY.

100marios
February 6th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Yeah, you're right! I live in Florida......Miami to be specific....

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 09:41 PM
No never seen anyone here. Anyone live in Tokyo?

Tweak
February 6th, 2004, 10:12 PM
No never seen anyone here. Anyone live in Tokyo?

some people from other countries take foreign studies programs...but they usually go to kyoto, cause kyoto has more culture embedded in with it. tokyo is like newyork i think...o_O; i have the option of going to kyoto, japan for a month...i'm afriad to look at the costs of the program in june/july since they'll prob be hefty.

anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 10:26 PM
some people from other countries take foreign studies programs...but they usually go to kyoto, cause kyoto has more culture embedded in with it. tokyo is like newyork i think...o_O; i have the option of going to kyoto, japan for a month...i'm afriad to look at the costs of the program in june/july since they'll prob be hefty.

anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...Yeah, but then youd drain all your cash on stuff and spend all your time beating up on little kids in Gameboy link games. =P

Rift
February 6th, 2004, 10:30 PM
too bad no one lives in Oregon...oh well its good to be Uniquey! :laugh:

100marios
February 6th, 2004, 10:30 PM

anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...
I used to live in California.....about 8 years ago hehe.....
The terminator as govener....I don't think he'd need that many bodyguards hehe....

Arcanine
February 6th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Well I have only seen one, that would be my brother. If he dont count then nope never seen a PC member.

Frostweaver
February 6th, 2004, 11:50 PM
*now you've done it... this is all your fault!*
*whacks Kairi*

*if only Frosty wasn't too addicted to MSN... then perhaps he could have remembered to check his fellowship email on Wednesday and will realize that this Friday is movie night for fellowship... then he could have invited 22sa to free movie but oh well ;_; Next movie night?*

Tweak
February 7th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, but then youd drain all your cash on stuff and spend all your time beating up on little kids in Gameboy link games. =P

ahaha. you read my mind :laugh:

=( on contrary, it shall be the little kids who are beating the heck outta me

Sorye HK
February 7th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Well, I guess the majority hasn't.
Then I'll change it to have you ever
mistaken someone for a PC member?

Anyway, I've also seen a PC member
around my neighbourhood.

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I could have met DragonTrainer, like he said. ^_^ Or tmbjr. Too bad neither of them could go to the convention. I've seen some other members like Kenta who live in Texas too.

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Most people here live in the states. I don't, so that sorta lowers my chances -_- *Wonders if there's actually anyone here that lives in Scotland*

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Too bad I haven't had the chance to meet anyone.....but I would really like the chance! I have a lot more in common with you guys than any of the people around my area!

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I've been to Florida and stayed with both my grandparents and aunt and uncle all summer a couple of years ago. (The ones that I rarely see... my others live nearby.) In Jacksonville and St. Augustine. We also went to Orlando, and that was when I went to Disney World. If only I had known you guys back then. ^_^;

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 07:08 PM
True, so true 100marios. =P Same here...
I live one hour away (or maybe less) from 100marios o___O
And probably another hour away (or maybe less) from punkie09 o___O

I don't think I have mistaken anyone for a PC member or seen a PC member before...and if I did...what would I do?
"*Waves!* Hey! Are you ________ from the Pokemon Community!?!!"
I can't picture myself doing that. =P
Hehe, really? That would be cool if I could meet H.AW.K. (also known as Punkie90) and you in person! I had no idea you guys lived that close! I was expecting somewhere around the lines of Tallahassee...I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it hehe.
What year did you come to Florida Kayleigh? I could've been there!...well maybe..

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I believe it was 2001... I can't remember. x_x; I think I was maybe 10 or 11.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I believe it was 2001... I can't remember. x_x; I think I was maybe 10 or 11.
2001....hmm......gah, I went to Universal Studios back in 2000 and then to Islands of Adventure in 2002........I just missed you hehe....

Kairi
February 7th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I came to Florida in 2000, and once in..98 I believe. Was ten and thirteen when I went, both time to Disney World, actually went to Florida twice in 2000. ^_^

I live 10+ hours from everyone! Well, maybe Texas isnt that far >_>

Iveechan
February 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I never met anybody irl from the internet, though I did meet bioseptic online through old PC and we talked on the phone once... it was, um, quite a giggly experience o_O. One of these days I'd like to get a plane trip to Canada and go see 'er (bio's in British Colombia on the west coast while I'm in Maryland USA on the east coast).

Timbjerr
February 7th, 2004, 08:48 PM
hmm...not that I can think of, but it's not like I walk up to people on the street saying, "Are you a member of the Pokmon Community?"

anyways, I wonder if anyone's spotted me in public before. Has anyone who lives in the Houston, TX area seen a wierd white dude with a patchy afro walking around?

Kairi
February 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Never been to Texas, but you should meet DT and Kayleigh anduhh talk about PC! Then go to your homes and get on it! o.o;

Mystical Mewtwo
February 7th, 2004, 08:59 PM
True story, i swear it.

I was walkin down the street with some of my friends, when i see this group of girls and boyz bout our age. And a SWEAR this guy was acting just like 100marios. He was even saying "hehe" just like that! I swear, the jokes, he even metioned an aligator for heveans sakes! It was bugging me, i had to know.

What else would i do? I stood up from the table, cleared my throat, and yelled, clear and loud:

"100MARIOS!!!!"

Everyone stared at me, having no idea what i was doing. The kid stared at me for a while. I sighed, and sat back down.

Ive always wanted to tell that story. He even looked kinda like you from the pic thread, 100marios.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 09:05 PM
True story, i swear it.

I was walkin down the street with some of my friends, when i see this group of girls and boyz bout our age. And a SWEAR this guy was acting just like 100marios. He was even saying "hehe" just like that! I swear, the jokes, he even metioned an aligator for heveans sakes! It was bugging me, i had to know.

What else would i do? I stood up from the table, cleared my throat, and yelled, clear and loud:

"100MARIOS!!!!"

Everyone stared at me, having no idea what i was doing. The kid stared at me for a while. I sighed, and sat back down.
Ive always wanted to tell that story. He even looked kinda like you from the pic thread, 100marios.
.........Oh! That crazy kid was you!?...just kidding MM2! Hehe...
Woah, that's strange. Obviously I know it wasn't me, but did he curse or anything? That would be proof that it wasn't me...........wow, it's a small world after all!
*Covers ears to avoid hearing the song hehe*
That would be awesome if I could meet you in real life MM2! We could be best buddies!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 7th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Nope, no swears at all. The similatities were uncanny.

WHOA big words.

It would be cool to see eachother in real life. Where do you live? I live in Darien, Conneticut.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Nope, no swears at all. The similatities were uncanny.

WHOA big words.

It would be cool to see eachother in real life. Where do you live? I live in Darien, Conneticut.
*gasps at MM2's use of big words*
Well I live in Miami, Florida.......quite a ways off hehe....

Sorye HK
February 7th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Hey, my brother says hi.
(He's begging me to write this)
Anyway, I'm actually surprised at how far this
thread's going.

Is this spam?

PM2008
February 8th, 2004, 11:15 AM
I haven't seen anyone from PC, and if I did I don't think that I would notice. :classic:

PichuSecretBase
February 8th, 2004, 01:01 PM
*Keeps Dreaming of meeting Kima at our school*

Anyway, I thought i saw Kwesi once =P

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 01:03 PM

Hey, what about me? x.x Wait... Your in the same school? I didn't know that.
Waho!
I see Tsuji every day. He just doesn't know I camp out in the bush outside his house yet. X3 Wait... o.o() He's probabaly reading this... *Moves bushes* TeeHee. >=3

Rift
February 8th, 2004, 01:35 PM
isnt it ironic how all my PC friends live on somewhere near the east coast and i live right on the west coast...if only i could meet Andy or Ally...if i met Andy id bug him till he hits me with a mallet! :laugh:

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
*now you've done it... this is all your fault!*
*whacks Kairi*

*if only Frosty wasn't too addicted to MSN... then perhaps he could have remembered to check his fellowship email on Wednesday and will realize that this Friday is movie night for fellowship... then he could have invited 22sa to free movie but oh well ;_; Next movie night?*
Movies? Lol, something I really want to do is goto Cinema City 12 every Tuesday to see a movie for only $1.50 per movie. :P

Kairi
February 8th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Ooo can I come?! =P What movies would you want to see 22sa? o_O; I know! You guys can meet every Tuesday, see a movie, and take and send me a new picture! =D

*gets dragged away*

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I have nothing specific in mind. Preferably romance based but almost all movies have at least a little bit of romance. ^_^;;

*Sees Kairi get dragged away* Uhh... bye!! :\ I was going to say you could come of course! :\

...Pictures!? NM NM NM, I'm going with no one!! :'(

Kairi
February 8th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Aww, no pictures then that you know about I mean, okay! ^-^;; *has no idea what movies are playing here, let alone Canada*

Frostweaver, how often do you get those movie nights? And does the world really start spinning the other way when two people from PC meet? Its a rumor. O.o;

Timbjerr
February 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM

Does Kwesi have a twin brother like four years younger than him?
If so, I think I went to school with him two years ago...

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
We can put people into the past? Nice rumor, but I doubt it! :P

The last movie I saw was The Return of the King.

And the last movie I saw by myself, as in the last time I got to watch a movie I decided to watch by myself, jeeeeeeeeeeeeez so long ago, but it was Sweet Home Alabama. :P

Jirachi
February 9th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Most people here live in the states. I don't, so that sorta lowers my chances -_- *Wonders if there's actually anyone here that lives in Scotland*
:classic: I DO!!!! Whoa! I am so lucky! Can I arrange meetings with you????????:classic:

Hikaru's Twin
February 9th, 2004, 07:19 AM
:classic: I DO!!!! Whoa! I am so lucky! Can I arrange meetings with you????????:classic:

Now there's a surprise! It would be cool to meet....but the only thing is, i don't really know you that well, in terms of posting in these forums o_o;; but don't take that as a straight out "No" if we came to know each other a little bit better, then i'd love to meet you ^_^;

Timbjerr
February 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
here's something that happened a few months ago that I just remembered:

My mom has an Afircan American co-worker who has a 14 y/o son named Nick. My mom invited them both to my house without my being warned (like she does all the time -.-'). This kid Nick reminded me much of ^^NICK^^ here. I even recall ^^NICK^^ saying he was 14 and African American. Nick was playing around on my computer and seemed to be quite knowledgeable about pokmon when he opened my NetBattle. I was like, "dude, you seriously like pokmon too?" He was like, "sure". then I opened the Internet and came here and asked if the site looked familiar. He said no tho...

how odd

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I havn't seen anyone from PC except a person I told to come here once.
I wish I could meet some pplz from here though...

Hey, but I met Kwesi! He was wearing a Barny suit singing "I love you! You love me! We're a happy familly..."

He was on TV...

~HORN!

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 10:03 PM
So it was Kwesi!
I knew it all along. >=P

Frostweaver
February 9th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I have nothing specific in mind. Preferably romance based but almost all movies have at least a little bit of romance. ^_^;;

*Sees Kairi get dragged away* Uhh... bye!! :\ I was going to say you could come of course! :\

...Pictures!? NM NM NM, I'm going with no one!! :'(
*can't believe he never commented on that line...*

*think 22sa will regret saying that... he'll go broke if we all went to Silvercity as a bottle of pop cost like some completley inflated price... Frosty is certainly not going to the theater in this trio unless 22sa's paying all those pop Kairi is going to drink*

*Noo... that's not Kwesi... Frosty never saw him falling into Elephant droppings on television so that can't be Kwesi... ;p *c* *

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 07:43 AM
lol, I'm not paying for her BTW, I just bring my $5.00 for, well not silvercity because it's too co$ty for me, so CC12 all the way!!! Actually I guess I can afford a CC12 seat for her but why would anyone want to goto CC12!?!:D *Runs away* I'm going there tonight, not sure what I'll watch yet. I don't even know what's on but that's alright. :P

Kairi
February 10th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Still dont know what youre going to see? =P

I believe Lightning met someone at her school who goes to TPM, but she might have already said that

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Nope XP, still haven't phoned them and I'm going in less a hour. I think it's a good idea to check what's on before going what I really want to run around in PC instead... I don't think she said that. :P

Miyu-chan
February 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I think I'll go ask that girl in my PE class to join here after all. *_* Heehee....

22sa
February 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I think I'll go ask that girl in my PE class to join here after all. *_* Heehee....
Heh, that be pretty cool if you could do that. XD;; Good luck on your choice. :P

Blaine
February 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I only live a state away from Andy so he's the closest to me, though I've never met him. I don't believe there are any other Tennessians on PC so I haven't met any here. I may meet one of the Texans sometime if I'm ever down there. Ya'll come visit Memphis ya hear! lol ^^;;;

Kairi
February 15th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Lol, go for it Miyu! ^_^; You could gossip about us in real life. ;p

Kayleigh
February 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I only live a state away from Andy so he's the closest to me, though I've never met him. I don't believe there are any other Tennessians on PC so I haven't met any here. I may meet one of the Texans sometime if I'm ever down there. Ya'll come visit Memphis ya hear! lol ^^;;;
My cousin lives in Tennesee at the moment, so it's possible that we would visit him! ^_^ It'd be so fun to meet!

And that would be neat, Miyu. I got my brother to join, but he hasn't posted yet. >_> I'll try my friend.. yeah. She goes on the computer, and she likes Pokemon. (All of my friends do! I don't get along with anyone who dislikes Pokemon, lol. XP Maybe I'm just too psycho about it...)

MiNuN*
February 15th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Nup. Haven't met anyone X_X, I live in australia in sydney
Optic: W.A
Yamichu: QLD
Kairyu: Hawaii? I don't know
Jedi Amara: Melbourne
Rayquaza Champion: No idea
Phantom Angel: Hmm *faints*
Other: Forgot or Don't know

Yamichu
February 15th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Nup. Haven't met anyone X_X, I live in australia in sydney
Optic: W.A
Yamichu: QLD
Kairyu: Hawaii? I don't know
Jedi Amara: Melbourne
Rayquaza Champion: No idea
Phantom Angel: Hmm *faints*
Other: Forgot or Don't know

Yeah, Kairyu lives in Hawaii....*points to location thgy*

And most of da ppl you listed are my friends too...and me is sure I'll probly never see dem.... :(
Oh, and I know where PA lives! *points to mental institute*
I live in....MY COMPUTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

Rifted
February 15th, 2004, 10:48 PM

Whoo! I'm a Californian! *high five*

Yeah...I live in the great Napa Valley. You know, with all the wine and stuff. It's a real tourist destination, so if you ever happen to drop by, tell me. I'll be glad to give you a tour. x]

Or maybe meet you on one of those spiffy new trolleys they've got rolling around town now. x]

digi-kun
February 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Anyone here's chances of seeing me are pretty slim
1.i live in naperville, chicago, illinois, united states, north america, earth, sun, etc. lol :D
2.im kinda the kind of person that will stay in the dark if i want to...when i'm not biking
if ur around naperville u'll prob want to look for the careless, asian kid who rides his bike with no hands...that's IF ur looking for me...

John Denver
February 16th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I've seen lots of the members...but as far as meeting them?

Well, I guess you could techincally say that I've met ChaskisSato...prolly cause we both go to the same school...HA!

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!

silverfrost
February 16th, 2004, 09:32 AM
No, I haven't seen/met anyone from PC before. =P

22sa
February 16th, 2004, 12:42 PM
No, I haven't seen/met anyone from PC before. =P
You could meet Kwesi if you wanted to, since he also lives in NY.

prolific_rhapsody
February 16th, 2004, 12:44 PM
I have only met one PC member, my girlfriend, link722girl. I din't know if that counts or not,though.
Does anyone on PC live around the Biltmore Estate?

Blaine
February 16th, 2004, 01:44 PM
My cousin lives in Tennesee at the moment, so it's possible that we would visit him! ^_^ It'd be so fun to meet!
What part o' Tennessee? It'd be weird, lol. Anywhere in the West Tennessee districts? Shelby County even? ^^;;;

Miyu-chan
February 16th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Whoo! I'm a Californian! *high five*

Yeah...I live in the great Napa Valley. You know, with all the wine and stuff. It's a real tourist destination, so if you ever happen to drop by, tell me. I'll be glad to give you a tour. x]

Or maybe meet you on one of those spiffy new trolleys they've got rolling around town now. x]
Hey! I live in California too, sept that I like in San Jose. =P But I've been to San Francisco a few times though. =P

John Denver
February 17th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I think most of the PC people live in california...crap, california has so many computers...shizzah...

There are 526 DDR machines in cali, but only 26 in Minnesota :(

GO SEE MIRACLE MOVIE NOW!!

BOO ya!

Pokemaster10000
February 17th, 2004, 09:11 AM
I think most of the PC people live in california...crap, california has so many computers...shizzah...

There are 526 DDR machines in cali, but only 26 in Minnesota :(

GO SEE MIRACLE MOVIE NOW!!

BOO ya!

Well, how many live in New York... I'll try stalking them. :badsmile:

Latios184
March 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I'd like to meet infiltr8er... He's a real friend... I think he lives in Hawaii or summat. Anyone live in Richmond, Virginia?

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I know that Fire Master lives in Boston, too, from what she wrote in her location. I somehow doubt I've met her...lol. ^_^;; Really doubt. I'd love to meet some of you PC members...we should have a PokeCommunity Reunion somewhere...lol. O_o;

Miyu-chan
March 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
lol, that'll be cool! I'm going to NYC this winter, Pokemaster. =D I used to live in Queens. =D I've met one member here, Silver_Charizard. (heard of him? n_n; ) He's my brother,and he introduced me to this place. =D

Pokemaster10000
March 12th, 2004, 06:56 PM
lol, that'll be cool! I'm going to NYC this winter, Pokemaster. =D I used to live in Queens. =D I've met one member here, Silver_Charizard. (heard of him? n_n; ) He's my brother,and he introduced me to this place. =D

Silver Charizard? He Kayleigh's pair-up right?
Cool, I live in Queens also. Have you ever of Astoria? That's where I live. :)

Miyu-chan
March 12th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Yup, so Kay-chan and I are virtual sisters. =P And yes... I've heard of Astoria~ What highschool are you planning to go to? (Or they force you to go to...) *is curious*

[EDIT] I just asked my brother and he says that we've passed Astoria once on the R train. (He's a NYC subway freak) =P

100marios
March 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Not a lot of people I know on PC live here in Florida. I'm not saying I don't like it here in Miami though! It's not bad! (Plus Disney is only a few hours drive away hehe) I remember when we first drove over here, I was fasinated by all the palm trees there were. There weren't a lot of palm trees back in California, so it was so cool!
........now, palm trees are what I see all the time hehe.....

Pokemaster10000
March 15th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Yup, so Kay-chan and I are virtual sisters. =P And yes... I've heard of Astoria~ What highschool are you planning to go to? (Or they force you to go to...) *is curious*

[EDIT] I just asked my brother and he says that we've passed Astoria once on the R train. (He's a NYC subway freak) =P

*sigh* Guess I'll have to post this again...
I'm probaly going to Stuyvesant High School.
The train I use most is the N train but R and N go practically the same way. I'm sorta know a lot about the subway also. :P

Miyu-chan
March 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Wow... My friend goes there. o.O; But she's going to be a senior when you're a freshman. =P

Pokemaster10000
March 15th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Wow... My friend goes there. o.O; But she's going to be a senior when you're a freshman. =P

Cool, I might go there. People say it's hard to go to that school but I'm sure with my grades, I going to go there. I wish I was even smarter so I can even go to Hunter, the smartest high school there is.

Cassie-chan
March 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
What part o' Tennessee? It'd be weird, lol. Anywhere in the West Tennessee districts? Shelby County even? ^^;;;
I live in shelby county! Are you saying U do?

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Maybe Blaine finally isn't alone in Tennessee. I think that's always bugged her. ^_^;;

Pokemaster10000
March 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Maybe Blaine finally isn't alone in Tennessee. I think that's always bugged her. ^_^;;

Yeah, that -_- face didn't look excited. :P
Does anyone else live in N.Y.?

100marios
March 15th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Like I said before, I've never seen a person from PC.
I sure would love to though! That would be fantastic!
Hehe....

Timbjerr
March 15th, 2004, 08:55 PM
hmm...just wondering, who around here lives in Houston, TX?

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I have an idea! Remember our "PC Get-Togethers"? Well, for several months now, I've entertained the notion of having a real one. As in, a PC Convention or something. I don't know, it would probably have to be in the US as most PC-ers live there, which means I couldn't go. But I thought maybe we could hold one in a school computer lab, and have US and Australia and England etc. going at the same time, so we are mixing online with other countries, and offline with our compatriots. I think the most likely person I am to meet is Anthony / Vito Winstrate, because we live kind of close to each other.

Latios Master
March 15th, 2004, 09:12 PM
If I ever see a PC member, it'll probably be Dakota, since he is like the only other member that live in Minnesota. I wished I knew where he lived in Minnesota. :P
I might be going to Disney World in Florida this summer. Anyone want to meet me there? :P

Timbjerr
March 16th, 2004, 08:00 AM
I have an idea! Remember our "PC Get-Togethers"? Well, for several months now, I've entertained the notion of having a real one. As in, a PC Convention or something. I don't know, it would probably have to be in the US as most PC-ers live there, which means I couldn't go. But I thought maybe we could hold one in a school computer lab, and have US and Australia and England etc. going at the same time, so we are mixing online with other countries, and offline with our compatriots. I think the most likely person I am to meet is Anthony / Vito Winstrate, because we live kind of close to each other.
I've thought of that possibility many times too, but every PC member meets in one place. But the financial cost of supporting such an endeavor will be expensive. Maybe one of our admins should open a Paypal account that will mature through our individual donations and the PC admins will be able to send us all on that type of trip by...about 2050

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 09:34 AM
it's all good...HEY I've seen chaskis sato, in fact he is sitting right across from me even as a type this massage...

the ladies find me so irresistable, they try to BOO ya!

Kairi
March 16th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I'd hope we could meet before our children our grown tmbjr. x_X; (I was going to say something else, but didn't want to freak people out. Starts with an m)
You've met him Dakota?! Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?

100marios
March 16th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I'd hope we could meet before our children our grown tmbjr. x_X; (I was going to say something else, but didn't want to freak people out. Starts with an m)
You've met him Dakota?! Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?
*gasps*
.....very interesting hehe...
Bot programs? No way!.....beep.....beep....
*smacks alarm clock*
False alarm!....literally hehe...

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Yes i've met him..he...goes to my school..a DURR!!

He only half bot program, the rest him is built for height and extreme final fantasy looove....

WHOA...YEAH!...KICK START MY BOO ya!

Pokemaster10000
March 16th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?

Y'know, I was wondering the same thing. Hmm, yes probaly I'm a living computer. :P
Are you a bot program, Kairi?

100marios
March 16th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Y'know, I was wondering the same thing. Hmm, yes probaly I'm a living computer. :P
Are you a bot program, Kairi?
Ah ha! I knew it all along! It's so obvious!
Hehe...

Pokemaster10000
March 16th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Ah ha! I knew it all along! It's so obvious!
Hehe...

Yeah, you should have known it a looong time ago though. :P
I posted that in "Are you boy or a girl thread".

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I think I'm human... half... the other half of me is a Pokmon trainer XD

Latios Master
March 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I've always thought of a real PC get-together. How about we go to New York where Kwesi lives and we can all go to the Pokemon Center at the same time. What a blast. :P
When I had to read 'Lord of the Flies' for English, I would think of us all being on a plane and crashing on a remote tropical island like the kids in the book. I wonder what would happen...

Hey, Dakota, where do you live in Minnesota? It would be weird if we went to the same school. :P

100marios
March 16th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I've always thought of a real PC get-together. How about we go to New York where Kwesi lives and we can all go to the Pokemon Center at the same time. What a blast. :P
When I had to read 'Lord of the Flies' for English, I would think of us all being on a plane and crashing on a remote tropical island like the kids in the book. I wonder what would happen...

Hey, Dakota, where do you live in Minnesota? It would be weird if we went to the same school. :P
I don't know, but let me tell you I won't be eaten first!
I'll be tarzan Jordan! Ugh!
Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 16th, 2004, 06:57 PM

Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs* I had to read Lord of the Flies a few years ago--I hated that book, lol. It was so nasty and gross and Piggy really got on my nerves. ^_^;; A lot of things seem to get on my nerves, huh?!

*beats Jordan with his metal bat* YOU SEEM TO HAVE TIME TO PM OTHER PEOPLE, MISTER! You're so insane in the membrane, Jordan... *stomps off*

100marios
March 16th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs* I had to read Lord of the Flies a few years ago--I hated that book, lol. It was so nasty and gross and Piggy really got on my nerves. ^_^;; A lot of things seem to get on my nerves, huh?!

*beats Jordan with his metal bat* YOU SEEM TO HAVE TIME TO PM OTHER PEOPLE, MISTER! You're so insane in the membrane, Jordan... *stomps off*
Gahh! I'll do it tonight! Really soon! Don't worry!
Besides,
*puts his index finger and thumb together*
They were just little PMs!
Hehe...

Latios Master
March 16th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs*
I know. That's why I commented on it. I meant to say "too" at the end of my first sentence. So I guess it looked like I didn't see you saying it, but I did. I meant to say "I've always thought of a real PC get-together too."

zelloss
March 16th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I live in PA, right in Lancaster city acually ^^; anyone from around here?

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 09:57 PM
*looks around* If anyone's going to be around Melbourne, Australia, anytime, I'm sure we can arrange some kinda meeting...

Timbjerr
March 17th, 2004, 06:44 AM
When I had to read 'Lord of the Flies' for English, I would think of us all being on a plane and crashing on a remote tropical island like the kids in the book. I wonder what would happen...oh man! That book was the bee's knees or whateva'

If a plane full of PC members crashed on a desert island, who would be the first one to go insane from not having access to a computer?

maybe I should make this a separate topic

bna_li
March 17th, 2004, 07:56 AM
I dont get it, how did Frostweaver meet 22sa? I would say me before I met: (starts with a K I believe)...

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 09:15 AM
A lot of people live in Texas, so I could meet several people if we arranged it. ^_^

Kairi
March 17th, 2004, 09:36 AM
22sa and frostweaver live very very close to each other, and had a common friend at school to confirm they were both 'okay' guys. ^_^;

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 09:49 AM
I have met someone from the PC. Can you guess who?

Kairi
March 17th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Your brother who is also a member? ^_^;

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Your brother who is also a member? ^_^;

Your really smart Kairi ;) I bet no one knew that.

Alakazam
March 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
True story, i swear it.

"100MARIOS!!!!"

This has to be one of the silliest posts ever! I'm sorry, but I keep thinking about it and it makes me sick! What? I said it makes me sick! The things people do sometimes to get attention. hehe!

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 07:42 PM
That was not very nice to say. I don't see why you disrespect other members.

~Alyssa Picariello

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 07:50 PM
This has to be one of the silliest posts ever! I'm sorry, but I keep thinking about it and it makes me sick! What? I said it makes me sick! The things people do sometimes to get attention. hehe!
Geez, here you go again! I thought you learned after that 'How Tall Are You?' thread, but apparently not. Just shup up with the comments already! It would do good for both you and everybody else.

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 07:53 PM
yes, hes doing it again, when we told him to stop... >_>...

~Alyssa Picariello

Arcanine
March 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM
That was not very nice to say. I don't see why you disrespect other members.

~Alyssa Picariello
Oh don't even start it Alyssa, Sean is to stupid to have any respect for other members and he is just going to start it again in this thread.

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Oh don't even start it Alyssa, Sean is to stupid to have any respect for other members and he is just going to start it again in this thread.
Of course. Knowing him he'll post something like that in every thread. Just thank God that he's not too active. Then we'd all be doomed. :tired:

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Yep, maybe I should stop... and ignore...

It's not my problem anyways. ^_^

~Alyssa Picariello

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Do I have to step into this one too? Don't try me! Seriously!
Let's stick to the topic for goodness sakes!

Haruka
March 17th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Don't worry, you don't have to... ^_^...

Please stick to the topic... well see ya!

~Alyssa Picariello

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Don't worry, you don't have to... ^_^...

Please stick to the topic... well see ya!

~Alyssa Picariello
Oh, good. I hope I didn't scare people away from the other one hehe...
Bye Alyssa Picariello!
...and nice name!

Timbjerr
March 17th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Ignoring Sean and moving on...

A lot of people live in Texas, so I could meet several people if we arranged it. ^_^
really? I don't come by Texan members too often (mainly because they have a joke in their location blank in their profile). Where in Texas are you from Kayleigh?

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Ignoring Sean and moving on...

really? I don't come by Texan members too often (mainly because they have a joke in their location blank in their profile). Where in Texas are you from Kayleigh?
Come to think of it Tmbjr, I think quite a few people live in Texas!
I can name at least three!.....yourself included though hehe.

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 08:26 PM
My dor-I mean Sean detector isn't going off, so it's safe to post and just move on.

Anyways, I live near Dallas. ^_^ About two hours away. You live near Houston, right? I remember you saying that you almost went to the same Pokemon Convention as I did, but you were sick.

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 08:29 PM
My dor-I mean Sean detector isn't going off, so it's safe to post and just move on.

Anyways, I live near Dallas. ^_^ About two hours away. You live near Houston, right? I remember you saying that you almost went to the same Pokemon Convention as I did, but you were sick.
....you live near Dallas? My cousins live around there. I doubt you would even be able to tell they were related to me though, because they're so much quieter then myself hehe.

Master Kwesi Nkromah
March 17th, 2004, 09:15 PM
When the Unknown Dungeon was up and running I met allot of pokefans. We used the Super Trainer Showdowns as a meeting ground. In fact I met a lot of webmasters at the sts as well.

Kwesi ? the man that should need no introduction.. but dose.. FOUNDER OF THIS GREAT LAND

Timbjerr
March 18th, 2004, 03:42 AM
hey! it's one of those elusive Kwesi posts...

you're talking about when Pokmon Rocks America came through Houston last November, right? I could've driven there myself if I hadn't been sick that day...my mom wouldn't let me go outside for anything. Maybe I should make a trip to Dallas this weekend, I always find something fun to do there...

Alakazam
March 18th, 2004, 05:17 AM
When the Unknown Dungeon was up and running I met allot of pokefans. We used the Super Trainer Showdowns as a meeting ground. In fact I met a lot of webmasters at the sts as well.

Kwesi ? the man that should need no introduction.. but dose.. FOUNDER OF THIS GREAT LAND
Yeah, what ever happened to the Unknown Dungeon? Are you planning to renew the domain or let it expire and have it taken over by a search engine? I haven't really met anyone since yet again, there are no Pokemon events that happen in Canada sanctioned by Nintendo that I know of.

Ice Master
March 19th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I Have Never Seen Anyone From PC And I Live In Texas Too Well In Midland

Pokemaster10000
March 19th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I Have Never Seen Anyone From PC And I Live In Texas Too Well In Midland

Well go visit Houston, Texas and you'll might be able to see some members there. A lot of members are from there, I think.