PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon:Armageddon?

Pages : [1] 2

Kurono
July 22nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Ok, this'll probably be a weak rp but anyone who joins, thanks.

Story Thingy:

It is the year 2068, Pokemon and Humans have lived together in complete harmony for thousands of years. They have worked together and fought together. Life seemed to be almost perfect, aside from all the petty criminals and calamities. That soon ended when a vicious Pokemon, infused with DNA of every pokemon and that of a Human, was born. He was created by the son of Giovanni, who died at the hands of the monster, along with all of Team Rocket. After years of raising himself the monster was more powerful then any being on the planet. The monstrous being named itself, Ragnar. After the twenty-fifth day of his birth, Ragnar decided to make an army, so he controlled the minds of pokemon and humans and infused them, to create more beings. It was soon to be armageddon when a number of people, the greatest trainers of the world and their pokemon created a resistance, to once again gain control of the world and return it to peace and harmony as it once was. Part of the resistance lies a group of trainers who were given special powers that allowed them to freely morph with a pokemon of their choice, but they are cautioned that the pokemon they choose will be the only one they can be. At the end there shall be a great battle that will decide who will live and who will die.

Further explanation:
You are a trainer of the resistance, you can either be a normal human trainer or a pokemorph trainer. Trainers can morph with a pokemon of there choice that they own and can only morph with that pokemon and none other. The trainer can revert back to normal human form if they wish at any time. You cannot stay as a pokemorph permanently, the effects will wear off sooner of later. You can only have up to 4 pokemon if you are a pokemorph. The pokemon you morph with and three other pokemon. None of the same pokemon can be in a persons party at a time. If you are a normal trainer you may have 6 pokemon. If you are a pokemorph trainer you cannot battle using pokemon while in the pokemorph form.

Rules
1. No powerplaying
2. Legendary pokemon are limited to a few, others were corrupted, PM me if you want one of the following legendaries from below.
3. No profanity, I want this to be a clean RP.
4.There will be none of the same Pokemorphs.
5. Good RPers make a good RPG, so good RP posts make it fun for everyone..
6. Follow all rules or you will be kicked from the RP.

Notes
1.I will control the evil pokemorphs and Ragnar.
2.Below is a list of legendary pokemon available They are only available to Pokemorphs. All other Legendaries were tainted by evil and are "bosses" that will be fought.
1. Entei - Trainer Kat
2. Raikou- Alter Ego
3. Suicune-
4. Moltres- Geoff
5.Lugia-
7. Articuno-
You may only get the Pokemon once you PM me with a request.
3. Amulets are what allow humans to transform with their pokemon, they may also provide an extra addition to stats, maximum 3 stat additions.
If you have any questions or suggestions PM me.
Application:
Name:
Age: (At least 15, i'm not sure young people would be out fighting.)
Pokemorph(Only for first choice above):
Pokemon: (If you are a morph trainer your morph pokemon MUST be a part of party)
Description: (Appearance, physical attributes, etc. Add a description for the pokemorph if you are one. )
Personality:
History: (What led you to be a part of the resistance.)
Miscellaneous: (Anything else you want to add that hasn't been addresed in your application. Items, special skills, etc

Here's mine:
Name: Deunan Nuke
Trainer Type: Pokemorph
Pokemorph: Charizard
Pokemon: Charizard, Metagross, Altaria, Manectric
Description: Somewhat like this dude (http://nona-anime.com/images/quatre.jpg) , As a pokemorph wings protrude from his back and his skin changes to the color of a charizard. He also as a large charizard tail and his hair changes to an orangy yellow flame color.
History: Deunan's mother died at his 8th birthday when she was shot dead by a vicious criminal. So he was raised solely by his father. His father was a general working in the Pokemon Army and established the resistance once the war began. His father went into battle with the army of Ragnar. He was severely hurt. Deunan visited him on his deathbed and his father's dying wish was for him to lead the Resistance into victory. He chose Deunan because of his leadership qualities and his love battle and pokemon.
Personality: The fact he can be calm in the worst of situations is one of his best qualities. Deunan cares for every person in the resistance and would never leave someone behind, his leadership skills has drawn many followers to him. Deunan's only weakness is his fear of loss. Ever since the death of his father he has since feared the loss of someone else he loves.
Misc.: *He wears an amulet that gives him the ability to transform into a pokemorph and it boosts his attack, sp. attack, and speed. It is called the Amulet of Chaos. He also carries around a sword handle that will create a blade of flames once he transforms.

I added Ragnar's thingy too, its for informational purposes though..LoL

Here's Ragnars thingy LoL:

Name : Ragnar Ake (Y'know, like Ragnorak, if you know what it is, LOL)
Trainer Type: Evil Pokemorph.
Pokemorph: Every Pokemon known in Existence.
Pokemon: All Pokemorphs under "his" control.
Description: Ragnar can be anything, or anyone at any given time. His default form is a Human like form that basically looks evil. I would say something like this....but with normal ears.. (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/elves/elf_demon.jpg)
Personality: Evil being who hates all humans and pokemon. He shows no mercy or compassion, he wants to conquer all.
History: He was made in the very same lab MewTwo was made in. The only difference was they used DNA from even more pokemon and they altered it even more. His newly formed DNA was unstable so its final form kept shifting. Never to be the same. That is until Ragnar learned to control it. Ragnar grew up resenting his life and understands nothing but the evil that was given to him by his father, only known as the son of Giovanni. Ragnar ultimately destroyed Team Rocket and all who was in association with it. His main goal is to be the one and only evil entity in existence, he has lived like that for twenty five years.
Notes: Ragnar can only be defeated once every one of his forms is killed, once a form is dead it cannot come back. Ragnar's only other weakness is a special amulet, created only when all other amulets are infused into one. The amulets will allow one powerful transformation. After the transformation wears off the amulets will divide back to normal and the amulets will break.

Well I think I should add this too, sorry for all the revisions to the RP but its for the best...Anyway I'm adding the amulets and effects. The amulet of Randomness is the amulet you choose stats for, otherwise use the other ones.
And a new added effect is that all the amulets will heal there wearer if he/she is badly hurt and on death row.

1 Amulet of Chaos(black and red spiral color)- Raises sp. atk, atk and speed, angers the user to increase power.
2. Amulet of Love(pink amulet)- Raises Defense, speed, and Sp. def.
3. Amulet of Endurance(green): Raises the user's resistance to an opposing force. Can allow user to temporarily generate a force field.
4. Amulet of Randomness(Any color): Put whatever you want raised here..(max 3)
5. Amulet of Light (White and gold swirl): Raises Resistance, speed, and sp.attack
6. Amulet of Darkness(Black): Raises Attack vastly, but lowers resistance.
7. Amulet of Serenity( light blue): Makes the user faster, and have a tougher defense, lowers attack.
8. Amulet of Friendship(Gold): Made only when all amulets are fused, Raises ALL stats vastly. It can only be used once. It fuses all pokemorphs into one.

List Of People and Amulets
1. Amulet of Chaos: CharMz/Deunan
2.Amulet of Love: Random Plushie/Robin
3:Amulet ofEndurance:Alter Ego/ Artemis
4.Amulet of Randomness:
5.Amulet of Light:Alana/Orva
6.Amulet of Darkness:
7.Amulet of Serenity:
8. Amulet of Friendship:Not Availiable

I may add more, when I think of cool names...^_^
The rankings are nothing but things to address you as, I may add more to the rankings if it comes to it.. and if you don't PM with a request within twenty-four hours I make you into Privates. (Privates.LOL) And the other Ranks I'll just put imaginary names there...heh.. Anyway I suggest you try to make your request fitting of your character.
Rankings Within The Resistance
Head of The Resistancel/ General- CharMz/ Deunan
Second in Command/ Lieutenant General-Altar Ego/ Artemis

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
Name: Geoffrey Baudelaie
Job: ?
Pokemorph(Only for first choice above): Moltres
Pokemon: Moltres
Description: Look at my display pic. When I turn into a pokemorph forum the hair would just turn a redish color as my eyes would also.
Personality: Nice
History:

Alana
July 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
Name: Orva Moon
Pokemorph: Umbreon
Pokemon: Umbreon, Flygon, Arcanine, and Dewgong.
Description as Human: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/AlanaT2.png
Morph: Dark blue eyes, black hair, a yellow ring on her forhead, black skin, long Umbreon ears, a tail that's just like Umbreon's, and a yellow ring on each shoulder and leg. She wears blue jeans and a black tank top with a black Jacket over it. She has a black headband and black fingerless gloves. Her shoes match the rest of her outfit and she has a black belt with four Pokeball on it. (Her hair changes color whens he morphs)
Personality: Orva tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
History: Later

I'll finish my profile in a little while.

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
ummmm... i dont know if i can join, but.
name: chris .p.
job: beginner, so how would i know?
trainer type: pokemorph
pokemorph(only in 1st choice above): salamence
pokemorph: salamence
description: i would turn blue, have claws, have the salamence eyes, and have the wings. but i still would stand on 2 feet, though.
nature: quiet
history:
i still dont know if i can join, but if i do join, this is my descriptionand stuff.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 11:17 AM
Right I'm done now, and just forget the Job thing. Just revise your applications and you're I'll let you in.

Akio123
July 23rd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Name: Meize
Trainer Type: normal
Pokemon: Pichu,Blastoise, Flygon, Sneasel, Gyarados, Suicune (I will PM you) if not Persian
Description: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Akio123/Kyo.bmp
Personality:Very kind and caring toward his pokemon. He is very smart and quick on his feet. He can sometimes be competitive.
History: He is a prodigy that was asked to be a gymleader at a youg age of ten. He became a very famous person due to the fact that he has his own show. He decided to help out because of what he saw was going on with Ragnar due to the fact that he can not stand to see such a travesty ashumans and pokemon not living together in harmoney.

Miscellaneous: He can talk to his pokemon and they can understand him.

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 11:52 AM
name: chris.p.

trainer type: pokemorph

pokemorph: salamence

pokemon: salamence, electabuzz, alakazam, tyranitar

description: indian red hair, brown eyes, a little freckles, and an ok bod. i will have the guts of a rabid wolverine (wink,wink), and the heart of a heartbreakin, showstoppin kid (wink,wink). my transformation will me turning blue like salamence, then sprouting claws, fangs, frills, and wings of salamence, but will still stand on 2 feet.

history: my family died because of this monster rangar, his troopers came in and ruthlessly slaughtered them when i was just celebrating my 15th birthday. my father gave me his pokemorph amulet 2 raise speed, atk, and sp.atk 4 my 15th birthday, then on the same day, rangar's troops came in and, 4 no apparent reason, ruthlessly beat my family 2 unconcisness. but they thought that they killed me after they beat me, but luckily, i ran away by jumping out a window, then they burned down my house, my belongings, and my family. i could hear their screams of pain, while they were just there laughting, well, they will have the last laugh when the resistence will destroy rangar and then, just then, i will avenge the loss of my family.

misc.: i got an amulet from my father on my 15th birthday. it raises speed, atk., and sp. atk. before that incident, i befriended a bagon and trained it 2 fight 4 good. it took a while but now i have a salamence.

personality: my personality is a quiet nature and that's all 2 it.

and that's about it. so where do i sign up?

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Geoff you need more than just one Pokemon...I can explain later and you need to fill in the other fields , Akio you're in, and sorry, but legendary pokemon were limited to Pokemorphs, It's because pokemorphs are "special" trainers and were given the edge to own a legendary.Alana you're also in just be sure to finish the thingy. And lastly Deoxys I will let you in ONLY if you vastly improve your writing skills. In other words don't use numbers in substitution for words. Check your punctuation, spelling and everything else. Otherwise I can't let you in.

Trainer Kat
July 23rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Yes, I'm bringing back little Remmy. ^.~ Rejoice!

Name: Rem
Pokemorph(Only for first choice above): Entei
Pokemon: Entei, Persian, Tyranitar, Espeon
Description: Traditional "emo hair." Black hair, short, but with one long part that covers his left eye. His eyes are blue. He has a lip ring and paints his nails black. He has very pale skin and is very, very thin. He wears tight black jeans with chains attatched to them, a tight black tee-shirt, and a stud belt. Also wears black eyeliner. When he transforms into Entei, he gets one streak of red in his hair that's courser than his naturally smooth hair. His eyes also turn green.
Personality: He's very shy, and if you hear him direct a comment at you, consider yourself very lucky. He's very sensitive and takes offense at most everything. Oblivious to Kat's affection towards him.
History: His health has been slowly deteriorating because of the war. He is very sickly, so it is ironic that he morphs into one of the most powerful Pokemon. He is out for revenge after his village got burned down.

Name: Kat
Trainer Type: Normal
Pokemon: Pikachu, Shiny Charizard, Feraligatr, Nosepass, Gengar, Hitmonlee
Description: Blond, chin length hair that has pink streaks in it. Her eyes are pale blue. She wears an aqua blue tank top, and a pleated magenta skirt that just barely covers her. She wears white knee socks and tennis shoes. The only makeup she wears is black mascara and black eyeliner, not nearly as excessive as Rem's.
Personality: She's a rather normal girl. She doesn't like like to be thrown into dangerous situations and is afraid of caves and, coincidentally, underground tunnels. She hates rats with a passion. Other than that, she is a pretty happy, carefree girl. She's in love with Rem, but is annoyed that he doesn't respond to her feelings.
History: Also out for revenge after her village was destroyed, she follows Rem faithfully. They grew up together as childhood friends, and are pretty much inseperable. She cares for Rem because of his diminishing health.

OOC: I'll finish this later, I HAVE to get to the library so I don't get a fee! Meep!

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
uhhhhhhhh....... ok then thanks, man.

shadowolf~foever
July 23rd, 2005, 12:13 PM
Name: Kuro jugo(( translates to black(Kuro)15(jugo) ))
Pokemorph(Only for first choice above): ninetails
Pokemon: a purple Ninetails,eevee,rapidash,and a green-blue blastoise with red eyes.
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/littelblondsnipper/umm%20soooo/chained.jpgwhen in pokemorph form her hair turns purple and her skin even pailer with black designs around her wrist and anckles,and has ninetail's nine tails and ears.her eyes turn red
Personality: Nice,quiet and shy
history:her mom died whe she was young and her dad died triend to fight.Her and her brother are all that are left of her family so shes fighting to make it safe for her brother.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
Okay , just add the history and you are in.. and please, please be good at RPing...because I need some good RPers to make a fun RP, that goes for the rest of you...LoL

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Can I join?

Name: Robin
Pokemorph: Swampert
Pokemon: Swampert [Kippy], Camerupt [Magma], Blaziken [Volcan], and Seviper [Poison]
Description: She has long ash brown hair that falls to mid-back, which is a little darker than her dark brown eyes. She wears a solid green bandana, along with a white T-shirt that has a simple image of a Pokeball at the center, and long navy blue jeans pants. When she pokemorphs, her skin turns blue and she sprouts the gills of a Swampert, along with the tail and head fins.
Personality: When first meeting someone is very shy and quiet, but can become very talkative once she gets to know someone. She can be very unpredictable and random at times. The one definite thing about her is that she cares for her Pokemon.
History: While she was traveling as an aspiring Pokemon Trainer, her family was killed by the troops of Ragnar when they invaded her hometown. She didn't find out until she returned for what was supposed to be a visit. The citizens of her hometown, or who had survived anyway, gave her the amulet that used to belong to her mother, which boosts Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed. Swearing revenge, she quickly became part of the resistance.
Misc: Eh, she has a watch keychain. Lol. XD

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention that Kippy's 6'2"! :3

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 12:47 PM
Kay your in. Now I better go make final revisions already.

Alter Ego
July 23rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
Name: Artemis D'Argent
Trainer Type: Pokmorph
Pokemorph: Raikou
Pokemon: Raikou, Metagross, Tyranitar
Description: Artemis has blonde hair Yellow eyes and a fairly normal build. He has lost his right hand, will be explained below, and has recieved a mechanical graft instead. It is unsetling for some people so he usually wears gloves to hide this abnormality. When he morphs his hair stands up on end and his body size and strength increases, his eyes also get a disturbing gleam to them and electricity starts to crackel around him. He usually wears a black T-Shirt with a red jacket, usually open, on top as well as dark blue jeans and brown sneakers. He is, as previously mentioned, ofteen seen wearing white gloves as well.

Personality: A bit distanced from others, Artemis has lost many loved ones and is consequently a bit reluctant to rely on others. He is social enough, and willing to cooperate but he considers few apart from his Pokmon friends. He is intelligent and well-versed in mechanics but still somewhat lacking in social skills do to his cloistered upbringing. Artemis is driven by a deep hatred for those who have hurt him and will not hesitate to put himself in danger if it helps the cause. While he has lost a lot and is vengeful Artemis holds a deep dislike for those who wallow in self-pity over things that can't be changed. He has outgrown that faze and wishes that others would do it as well.

History: Born into the family of a famous scientist called Zachary D'Argent, much of Artemis' childhood was spent deep in study under the pressure of his parents, particularly his father who wanted Artemis to follow in his footsteps. While Artemis found that he had a knack for machinery he quickly grew frustrated with being cooped up inside while other children got to play and have fun, even though he understood that his parents thought that they were acting in his best interest. Realizing his need for a friend, Artemis' parents bought him his first Pokmon, a Larvitar, for his twelwth birthday. Artemis and the Pokmon soon became friends and with the exception of a small but feisty Rock Pokmon thrashing about the house things returned to a relatively peaceful state at the D'Argent household. It soon turned out that the family's cash flow was rapidly declining however, and in his desperation Zachary accepted a job from a rather shady source: Team Rocket. What part he played in creating the monstrosity called Ragnar is unknown, but the fact remains that the D'Argent manor was one of the first to be destroyed by the creature once it had broken free. Miraculously, Artemis pulled through only to find that his wordly possessions now amounted to nothing more than his trusted Larvitar, a Beldum from the lab, a limp right hand, and the clothes on his back. When he had finally managed to drag himself to the nearest city and gotten a doctor examine his hand Artemis was told that there was absolutely no way of saving it. The next few weeks of his life were spent in the hospital, sunken in a deep depression until he realized a simple fact: There was no way to reverse what had happened so he might as well make the best of it. In a moment of premonition Artemis' parents had both taken life insurances so Artemis was still far from a pauper. He soon got himself a mechanical replacement for his right hand and set out to better both his Pokmon and himself for the mission to come. During his travels, Artemis caught wind of a Pokmorph experiment in need of test subjects, he quickly applied, insisting against all advice given to him to be bonded with the most temperamental, although also one of the most powerful, Pokmon available; Raikou. After months of intense training that nearly ended in his own death Artemis succeeded in assuming control over his new powers. Since then, he has been supporting the resistance movement by all means available to him. Regularly signing up for the most dangerous and demanding missions to prove himself.

Miscellaneous: Has a talent for fixing and manipulating machinery of all kinds. Ah yes, he's in possession of the amulet of endurance, although he doesn't realize its true power yet.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 01:31 PM
(O_O)
*Sweatdrop*
Um welcome aboard. Glad to have you, to think, I said this was going to be a weak RP...LoL. Well lets hope I'm wrong..anyway I'm still revising the thingy and stuff..Well to stop doing unnecesary space wasting I'll put the people who are in below here..if I forgot someone tell me.

Aplhabetical Order
1. Alana
2. Alter Ego
3. Akio123
4. CharMz(Quite Obvious)
5. Geoff
6. Random Plushie
7. shadowolf~foever
8. Trainer Kat

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
ummmm, you forgot me, so can i still join?

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
BeforeI let you in I need to be certain you have a skill for RPing, so I'm going to ask that you provide a RP sample.

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
Obviosuly i'm not listed and I was the first one to respond to this...Oh well.

Sample:

Geoffrey stood in the arena hearing the praises from people all over and seeing confetti being thrown up in the air as the battle raged on. "Haha, and you thought you could take me down and make me beg for mercy?" Daren said.

"No, I was just being a bit of a show off. Now i'll start actually trying."

Too short?

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
Oh yah I forgot you.. hold on one sec. And I just needed to see your writing style, its good enough..

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
ehhhhh.....sure, then. (clears throat)

It's the 1st day in the resistence. im so psyched because now i can get revenge on that sick, delusional monster, Ragnar. he killed my family and i want him to pay. my salamence and me are training with our amulet of choas that my father gave me before he was killed, and i think that we were ready. "salamence, are you ready? we might die out there, but if we do die in the battlefield", and then i thought that my other pokemon might want to hear my speech, so i let them all out, (electabuzz, alakazam, and tyranitar.) then continued on "now where was i.......o yeah, and if we do die in the battlefield, we will still be remembered as one of the people who saved the world, and whoever wants to join me, then put up your sword in triumph, and join me in the resistennnnnnnce!" there was a long pause, but after a few seconds, salamence let out a triumphant roar, the other pokemon waved their fists up in the air and we all ran out to the battlefield in triumph.
hows that?
edit: i thought CharMz was talking to me? well, i problably needed a sample and there it was, so can i join and stuff?

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Just asking - when are we going to start?

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
Um...*cough* Well I can't say it wasn't bad....but it wasn't as good as I expected..there were some errors in the context, and I'd like to keep that to a minimum.. I would like you to be more descriptive. There's also the capitalization problem. The first word in a sentence has to be capitalized, and the dialogue needs some work... and so you know the amulets are for use only to fuse with the pokemon you chose. It raises certain statistics when you have transformed. I hope you understand but I want my RP to last, and I need good RPers to keep in enjoyable. So in other words Deoxys I can't let you in...please understand its for the best of the RP..

deoxys2000
July 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
ummmmm.....sure, i guess. (anyway, i wanted to give this rp'ing a try) but it looks like i cant fit here, see ya!

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Well I'm still trying to make sure if it's good enough to start off, because as a quote I've heard states, "The plane won't fly if there's no gas in it." So I'm basically finalizing everything to begin lift off. It won't be long.. anyway I'm bringing Ranks into the RP now. So after I get it ready you'll have to tell me which Ranks you'll want and I'll give it on a basis of first come first serve. You HAVE to PM me if you want a rank, otherwise you'll be enlisted as "Private", it's easier to handle then posts. And we can start whenever. But it would be better when people come along.

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Otay. Cool, the Amulet of Randomness. Nice. XD

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Otay. Cool, the Amulet of Randomness. Nice. XD

Heh, couldn't think of anything better...lol.

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
Geoff you need more than just one Pokemon...I can explain later and you need to fill in the other fields , Akio you're in, and sorry, but legendary pokemon were limited to Pokemorphs, It's because pokemorphs are "special" trainers and were given the edge to own a legendary.Alana you're also in just be sure to finish the thingy. And lastly Deoxys I will let you in ONLY if you vastly improve your writing skills. In other words don't use numbers in substitution for words. Check your punctuation, spelling and everything else. Otherwise I can't let you in.

Sorry for not responding to this message for so long <_< Anyway's...I guess I shall pick two others. Hm, Totodile and Gligar.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
OOC:Okay thats good.. Well I suppose I should at least begin, anything else anyone needs to add just add it and I'm going to begin, Ragnar's color is going to be slate gray and Deunan is going to be dark red . The rest of you can have whatever colors and I'll begin the storyline. And Darklings are Ragnar's minions, the evil pokemorphs.

IC:
It was a cold dark night, Ragnar is sitting in his dark throne. Darklings are everywhere, destroying all human life they see. Ragnar's cold eyes showed everything about him, his love for destruction and his cold past. Though he was a pokemon he thought and felt like any other human. He stood. "These pathetic humans. They expect to beat ME? I am invincible. There is no being on this pathetic little world that can lay a hand on me..and I WILL prove that, but I will have to wait until my reckoning day has come. Humans don't deserve to live. Only I, and that which I have created." said Ragnar, with a sense of certainty in his tone. Ragnar sat back down on his throne. "My day will come, sooner than they think." said Ragnar, with a devilish grin.

OOC: I'll do Deunan later...lol
BTW you start wherever and then you go to HQ to meet up with Deunan.

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
OOC: Yayness. Okay, random color..

IC:
Robin made sure to make every step quiet. You could never know if one of Ragnar's Darklings or troops were somewhere snooping about. Clutching her mother's amulet protectively, she rounded the corner and stepped into the darkness of the deserted alley, which wasn't saying much, seeing as the city was blanketed in a layer of darkness and quiet. It was like any other alley - whatever trash that wasn't overflowing from trash cans or dumpsters littered the ground. A few filthy Ratatta scavenged for food. Slowly, step by step, Robin made her way to the very end, which was covered by shadows.

Robin moved her bangs out of her eyes and reached around a ripped bag of trash to feel along the ground, which couldn't be seen through the shadows. Finally, Robin felt a small handle, which she took tightly in her grip. Slowly pulling it upwards, the trapdoor it was connected to slowly rose up. The hinges were oiled daily to prevent any squeaking sounds. Robin held her breath and climbed into the door, being careful to pull it down afterwards. Dropping a few feet, the girl regained balance and felt her way along the narrow and dimly-lit corridor. It kind of creeped her out-but she dared not make a sound.

Finally exiting the entrance, the Pokemorph came to a vast atrium-like room, one that had walls decorated with the symbol of the Resistence. This room wasn't very well-lit either, but it didn't give her the creeps. There wasn't much furniture, only a long table one would find in a meeting room. On the other side of the table stood a young man of seventeen years. Not saying a word, Robin made her way to stand by the side of the table closest to her.
"Good evening, Mr. Deunan. I guess I'm kind of early.." She tried to sound as formal as possible, but screwed up royally.

OOC: I didn't know where HQ was supposed to be located so I kinda made it up. XD
Just tell me if I should edit it and change something if it's supposed to be different.

Alana
July 23rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
OOC: I hope you don't mind if I just start in a casual setting and go to HQ later. ^_^

A young girl stood in a clearing with her eyes closed. She had some noticable difference's about her. Her skin was midnight black as was her hair. On her forhead was a yellow circle that was glowing slightly. Two long ears poked out of her hair and she had a tail that was twitching slowly. A black jacket was tied around her waste and you could see a yellow ring on each shoulder. There was also a yellow ring on her tail and one on each ear. All of them were lgowing lightly. This girl had the unmistakable characteristics of an Umbreon.

As she opened her dark eyes the glow vanished and an Umbroen appeared next to her. The Umbreon look about her had vanished. She now had normal looking skin with no tail or ears. Her hait had turned dirt-blonde but everything else about the girl remained the same.

"Umre."

"Yeah we'll head on back now." She smiled. "Well I think that was a good sesion." She looked over at a tree on the other end of the clearing. A deep hole had been made. She had used a Quick Attack a few minutes before. She spent some time meditating to help her train. She could see in the dark and battle without sight. It was quite useful when you were battling at night.

"Umbre on umreon."

"Yes you're getting stronger too. Come on." The girl stretched then grinned down at her Pokemon and started walking out of the clearing.

OOC: Can that count as my RP sample?

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
OOC: I don't really have an idea about the HQ either, so I'm going to follow by what she said.

IC: Geoffrey was in his house packing a sack full of items since there was a high chance he would not be returning to his sort of "sanctuary" as he called it, since no Ragnar Darkling's ever bothered to inspect his house but from what was happening at this present moment almost anything was unpredictable. He slipped the pack on his shoulder and grabbed one of the muffin's and stuffed it in his mouth. Man i'm hungry... He munched on it as he slowly shut the door and locked it. I guess I might as well join the Resistance because I will not side with the enemy, well, at least in this life. Geoffrey looked at the map he was given by one of the people who attend it as a reference because he would've never gotten there simply looking at every alley. After avoiding some Ragnar Darkling's and being guided by the map he found a small handle by searching with his hands on the ground and pulled it up as quietly as he could. He climbed into the door and pulled it down carefully just in time before a couple of Darkling's saw him coming down the alley. He saw the corridor and slowly moved putting his back to the wall and peeked by the exit of the entrance. He could see the room and entered seeing a woman and a man that he was fond of. Mr. Deunan eh... He came in without a peep and stood as still as a stop sign.

Trainer Kat
July 23rd, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC: Okie, I'm starting out, and I'll post Kat's sign up later...And when/if Kat and Rem aren't together, Rem will be Purple and Kat will be Magenta

IC:

Rain poured down around a young couple. They stood calmly on a hill, the most dangerous place to be in weather like this. Thunder could be heard, and lightning could be seen behind them, painting the perfect picture of a gloomy, dreary horror movie. The girl had her arms wrapped around the boy's right one. She was pressed up against him in an attempt to keep warm. The boy's jet black hair was matted against his face, covering his left eye completely. They stared down the hill at a clearing. Their destination. Headquarters.

"Shall we head down there?" the boy asked. The girl turned towards him and looked up into his face. Their blue eyes met and sparkled. The girl gave a solemn nod. She unravelled her arms from the boy's and clutched his right hand. They ran down the hill, the storm getting progressively worse around them. The girl gave a sharp tug to the handles. The doors swung open. The boy hopped into the underground tunnel first, then held out his arms and caught the girl as she leaped.

The girl showed signs of nervousness, and clutched her partner's arm tightly. Soon, they entered the atrium. Another girl was seated there in front of the leader, Deunan. The pair walked up to the desk. The girl held her hand out first.

"I'm Kat," she said. The boy followed suit.

"Rem," he said, holding out his right hand and coughing into his left arm. The girl glanced at him with a worried expression, but he shook his head. "I'm fine." They selected two seats, and sat quietly in them.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC: To address both questions: I don't mind where you start you just need to at some point meet at the H.Q., which is an underground base. That would be because since its a war and the Darklings are destroying everything it is kind of hard to build a fashionable place. So they had to go underground, and they didn't have time to do much decorating. It is dark and inky in the base because lights would attract attention, and that's something the resistance doesn't want. And yeah that's a pretty good RP sample, but you can also count it as your first post. And they're just called "Darklings" no need to add the Ragnar, lol.

IC: Deunan was devising plans for an ambush when he was approached by a few trainers."Hello there, I'm glad you could make it. I was afraid you were killed by the Darklings. That happens a lot around here..they're monsters.. well why don't you have a seat and I'll tell you anything you need to know. And please, just call me Deunan." said Deunan, with a slight smirk on his face. "Go ahead, introduce yourselves, I love to meet the new faces." said Deunan after a short pause.

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: Otay. :3

IC:
Robin nodded at Deunan's words. Robin turned towards the girl and boy who had taken their seats and smiled.
"Hullo. My name's Robin." She said to them.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
OOC: I'll just draw a map of the base and then scan it...
Btw, the base is rather large. Takes up half of the city space.
Well its all done..

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Ic: "Hey my name's Geoffrey Baudelaire. Has a nice ring to it don't ya think?" he said.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC:Here it is...Lol, Behold my strange drawing taking two minutes.. lol my weakest work...but you get the idea...its underground...just imagine the area in your head..there are lower floors but I can do that another day..

To easily view and to take less space.. (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/dominous/baseplan.jpg)

Akio123
July 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
OOC: I suppose it is my turn to start then...BTW, my color is Navy...
IC: My gym is silent. I hear nothing as I sat on the pedastal where I kept my gymbadges. "I remeber when this ploace used to be full of trainers and students of mine working to help pokemon and tria pokemon. That wicked beast, Ragnar...How I loathe the beast. I wish that it did nothing to this planet." However, I knew that it did so there is nothing I could actually do. "I have to stop it! I am now going to join the rest of the resistance." I began to walk to the farthest part of the gym. I press a button to open a door and took all of my pokemon that were my strongest. "I am not going to let this stand." After taking my six pokeballs, I went to the next room over. "I can't help save the world on an empty stomach." I laughed, but then suddenly stopped. "This is no time to be laughing. I have to pack enough food to last a LONG time." I packed all the food I had into a suitcase by compressing everything into tubes. "My pokemon need food too." I packed food for them too as I finished packing food for me. "Now, I need to find where the resistance is. Ragnar and his Darklings are to strong for me to fight alone, so I will have to join someone else..." I thought to myself. "Someone else has to have a headquaters in which they are planning against Ragnar as I sit here thinking. I guess I will have to go and find it." I looked at my gym one last time. "I hope I will see again..." I walked away slowly and looked again. "My pokemon...no my pokemon and I will miss this place, but now I have bigger calling...to stop Ragnar!"

ArKiVe
July 23rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
OOC: I shall print this once I move into my new house next week. I might be gone from Mon-??? so yeah. Btw, you have the same handwriting as me lol.

Kurono
July 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
OOC: Lol same handwriting, imagine that...
Well I'm going to make Darklings dim gray . Darklings may attack at any given time. So be prepared for jump out of nowhere attacks..

IC: "Kat, Rem and Geoffrey. That's three people. How about you miss? You haven't introduced yourself. It's okay if you're shy, but we're here for a cause. So there's no need for "stage" fright." said Deunan.

Random Plushie
July 23rd, 2005, 10:09 PM
IC:
"Heh. Sorry about that. My name is Robin." Robin smiled, shifting in her seat. She quickly fell silent again.

Alter Ego
July 23rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
OOC: Ooh, I'm a bit late. My colour is Royal Blue since Artemis is such a snooty rich kid ^_^.

IC:

Artemis got up with a muffled groan. His night had been spent sleeping on a small matress in one of the cafeteria cupboards and his body ached accordingly. "Well, at least it's a good hiding spot" he muttered to himself, massaging his joints as he stood up properly and exited the cupboard. He had spent the night fully dressed and with his equipement, the Pokballs and a backpack all neatly gathered for quick escape. The cafeteria had been raided thoroughly without success so they probably wouldn't come this way, but one could never be too sure...

With a well established routine, the young male gathered his belongings and snuck out into the street, careful not to be spotted by darklings, he didn't really need that kind of attention at the moment even though he was more than capable of dealing with them. A few turns later he found his way to a charming little alley, littered with rubbish and rank with the smell of fish guts. Covering his nose Artemis probed through the ground with his biological hand until it came into contact with the hatch. It wasn't actually properly concealed anymore, "Sloppy recruits..." he muttered for himself as he went down and closed the hatch after him, calling out Tyranitar to create a small tremor that would cause the rubbish above to collapse over the hatch.

Artemis didn't need to wait for his sight to adjust to find his way through the dank sewer shaft, sealed of a few years ago, he had travelled this path so many times he could walk thorugh it with his eyes closed. A few minutes later he arrived at the atrium.

"Morning Deunan" he called before noticing a number of new faces in the room New recruits, eh? Artemis raised an eyebrow, inspecting the faces of the other people in the room, awaiting their reaction. He was not one to make the first move in dialouge.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 05:47 AM
OOC: As I see it looks like Artemis already knows Deunan..lol.. Oh well you'll still need to introduce yourself to the others...

IC: " Ah, Artemis. You're here. Good. We were just about to go over some things in the new H.Q. Of course you know the old one was destroyed in the last darkling attack and we had to reloca--." before he could finish he looked at the screen of his laptop. There was a pop-up window describing the status of the Street Entrance. "Hm, it seems as though something has caused the Street Entrance to collapse. The entrance is perfectly balanced in a way that the slightest vibration could destroy the whole thing... The way it was fixed was meant to be a last resort in case darklings found out about it. But no worry...we should have it fixed before a darkling finds it.." said Deunan in a boring tone. Deunan tapped a few keys on his keyboard and a holographic wall covered both sides of the alleyway. "There. All good. That'll give us enough time to fix it later, but we have more pressing matters at hand." He paused. He waited for some type of response. Deunan would almost always do that to get confirmation that they were listening.

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Rem wrung out the long part of his hair, leaving a splatter of water on the ground. His bright blue eyes were more visible, as his bangs had covered both sides of his face. He brushed them off to the left, covering that eye, but revealing the right.

"For anyone who missed it, I'm Kat," Kat said. Her short blond hair flared out neatly around her chin. Her pale blue eyes shimmered in the little bit of light there was. She looked at each one of the trainers there, giving them all a slight nod.

"Rem," the boy said. He tried to speak as little as possible. He self-conciously looked down at his nails. The black polish on his right thumb was chipping off. He smiled.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Geoffrey didn't know whether to speak or not, he just listened being alert for anything important that might be said. Wow...

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 09:39 AM
OOC: Well I may get a little chatty here but...oh well..

IC:He continued. " Well as I was saying, we have serious matters. You are all here because you wanted to join the Resistance. Some of you are here because Ragnar and his Darklings have destroyed your homes and that of which you have cared for. Others may be here for the hell of it. After all it is fun to destroy evil isn't it? Yes, everyone here has there own reasons to be here. But the most important reason is to help save the world. We are here for an important cause. Remember that." Deunan paused once more. He was shuffling for words. "Continuing on again, we have to prepare for battle. Our only chance at survival is to fortify the city, take in as many people as we can and start our defense. It is certain Ragnar will find us. He found our other base. He destroyed it. With many casualties. It won't be any different here." said Deunan. "Well any questions..?" asked Deunan, trying to liven up the quiet group.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Geoffrey said, "Sir...are we the only ones that are gonna be up against them? Just us?" he said with a bit of nervousness.

Alter Ego
July 24th, 2005, 09:47 AM
OOC: Well, I figured that since his history states that he has already worked for the resistance for a time it would be a bit strange if Artemis didn't know their leader.

IC:

Collapsed entrance? Artemis shook his head, Tyranitar had gone and overdone it again. He returned his attention to the trainers' introductions, nodding briefly and making a mental note at each one of them Kat, Rem, got it. noticing that the other two looked uncertain of whether to speak or not Artemis decided to introduce himself properly "Well" he said eyeing the lot "My name is, as Deunan adressed me, Artemis, Artemis D'Argent. I've been working for this movement of ours for a while and would be pleased to answer any questions to the best of my ability, although you'd probably be better of asking Deunan. Now, as for you two" he turned to adress Robin and Geoffrey "I'd be much obliged if you told me your names."

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Geoffrey turned to Artemis, "My name's Geoffrey Baudelaire. Glad to meet you." Geoffrey smirked then waited for an answer to his question.

Alter Ego
July 24th, 2005, 10:35 AM
OOC: CharMz, please tell me if there's something in the text below that doesn't make sense plot-wise and I'll edit it.

IC:

Artemis gave a polite smile "Geoffrey, eh? We used to have a second in command called Geoffrey, jovial fellow, a real nice sort and a skilled trainer. He got real far too, twelve feet, although he was thrown by an Aggron so I suppose that doesn't really count. A shame what happend to him, a real shame. But to answer your question: No, it's not just us. But as Deunan already mentioned, our last headquartes was destroyed and we lost many good people in the process." his expression darkened a bit "We're still regrouping, and awaiting some new recruits. We also have some people engaged in intelligence gathering, but most of our operatives have to lay low for the moment so we'll probably have most of the action on our hands. Any other questions?"

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"Hi.." Robin responded. "Name's Robin. It's nice to know we're not the only ones out there fighting."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 11:17 AM
OOC: Actually I'm sure that improved the plot, it can stay. ^_^

"Ah yes, Geoffrey.. I remember him, but we cannot dwell on the past, we're heading to the future...anyway we have never been alone. As Artemis mentioned the other operatives who are laying low need our help. So we have to drive the remaining Darklings out of our city and regroup fast, after all they will be back." said Deunan, with a sense of confidence in his voice. "But first we have to fix the entrance so the Darklings don't notice anything and so they don't call reinforcements." said Deunan.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Geoffrey had a grotesque expression on his face hearing his name but they were talking about a different person. He made a mental note to watch out for Aggrons.."So, if we aren't the only one's out there I guess we better go find them before Darkling's do."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 02:29 PM
OOC: Errm, I can barely understand that...lol.

IC:"Yeah, we can leave in the morning to search for the others. The holographs surrounding the alleyway will hold until then. For now I suggest you all get some rest. Me on the other hand, I have to finish devising my plan to driving the Darklings out of the city, I'm sure Artemis can lead you to the Living Quarters." said Deunan. He shifted his seat to get comfortable. It was going to be a long night.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
OOC: lmao I know i was typing on the laptop and the site didnt work when I was trying to post it and my dad made me hurry to get off the laptop since my wireless connection was screwey on my computer till like a little bit ago. I'll edit...

"I guess that would be good," he said and made a glance at Robin.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 02:48 PM
OOC: Lol! I hate when that happens. But thank god I'm on a desktop.

IC: Deunan noticed the glance Geoffrey made, but barely took note of it. "Well you can all go do what you wish. There's no way out as of yet, but feel free to go explore the rest of the base, but beware there may be wandering pokemon around the unexplored cave areas." said Deunan.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Geoffrey immediately turned his attention to Duenan and said, "What kind of pokemon?" Geoffrey wondered.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"I can't be exactly sure but there should be mostly pokemon like Geodude, Graveler, Nosepass, Lairon, Aron, and there may be some Aggron and Golem down there. Mostly steel, rock and ground types." warned Deunan.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Geoffrey remembered the mental note he made a few moments ago about Aggron and changed his thoughts around and about the base for Pokemon to catch. "I guess I'll go if someone goes with me, I really don't want risk my life walking alone, well, at least here."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Perhaps I can come later, I am almost done here and I need to map out the area and see if it is capable to build there. " said Deunan.He then returned to his work.

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 03:10 PM
OOC: I added Kat's profile

IC:
Exploring the base seemed like a good idea. It would be good training, and they'd know their way around. "We'll go with you, Geoffrey," Kat spoke up. She stood and pulled Rem up with her. He gave her a look, as if to convey nervousness. Kat flashed him a smile and turned back to Geoffrey. "We're ready to go whenever you are!"

Rem shook his head. He couldn't blame her, he was curious, but to willingly fight an Aggron would be suicide. She had always been like this, though. The "take charge" attitude. He sighed and turned towards Geoffrey as if to say "I'm ready."

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Geoffrey tried to straighten out his collar as he thought about what to say as a response. "I'll only go if you lead the way, I would wish on the brightest start not to be crushed by an Aggron on this night...I would probably overeact at the sight of one from what I heard about the last Geoffrey."(meaning he doesnt want to get stomped on by Aggron)

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Well it is perfect for training. I doubt any of you have fused with your pokemon yet, so this would be the best opportunity you have. I'll join you in a moment, I just have to finish the program for the security cameras I installed around the base." said Deunan, quickly returning to his work. He typed at an alarming pace, quickly getting two hundred fifty words per minute. After a moment passed he was done. He closed the lid of the Laptop and took a device that laid beside it. It was called a Pokemon Navigator, or PokeNav for short. Deunan's father was friends with the late Mr.Stone. Deunan was given the PokeNav by his father three days before his death. This PokeNav allowed him to create maps and upload them onto a PC. He used it to map out areas and upload them to his computer so he could use it as a tactical advantage. He had several more which allowed communication between others but forgot about them. "We'll go whenever." said Deunan, awaiting a confirmation. "Oh and Geoffrey, there's no need to worry, those pokemon have never seen light, so they've adapted to the darkness. A flash attack can blind them temporarily and it'll end up as an easy fight." said Deunan, trying to insure his safety.

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Kat nodded. She understood how Geoffrey felt, after hearing the story of the second-in-command. "Sure. Rem can lead the way. He's got-" she started. Rem clamped a hand over her mouth. He didn't want anyone to know of his "special" Pokemon just yet. "-a Tyranitar," Kat finished, prying his hand off her mouth. "And I've got Feraligatr. We're all set."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Perfect. My Manectric has a flash attack, so lighting won't be a problem. And my Charizard can easily take out any steel type that hasn't even had the pleasure of light shining upon them." said Deunan, somewhat bragging. "Let me just get the pokeballs." He went to a pokemon center type computer and booted it up. Deunan clicked the mouse a few times. Soon one after another Pokeballs teleported onto a small platform right next to the PC. He took the pokeballs and clipped them onto his belt. "Well let's go." said Deunan, more excited then he has ever been.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Being assured Geoffrey felt a little better about himself. He also felt better that there was a woman's presence, that always made him feel better. "Alright, i've got a few pokemon that will do some good maybe too. I won't tell you about the one of them for a while but the other two are Totodile and Gligar." Of course, Geoffrey kept many things secret and one of his pokemon he had wasn't going to be used for eye candy right now.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
OOC: I'm going to go try and make a TCard, I haven't made one before but I hope I can make it at least somewhere above the level of total bs.

IC:"Well no problem. Every pokemon known to man has been cloned and sold off to the highest bidder. They've been mass produced in today's world. With the exceptionof Mewtwo. It died years ago. And the mystical Mew doesn't exist anymore...so obtaining any rare pokemon is easy now...there's no need to hide the pokemon, but... do as you wish. So are we all ready now? I haven't had a thrill for a while." said Deunan.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Geoffrey held in his hand what he thought was an original, it wasn't his Pokemon that he caught but it was passed down from his father and from his father etc (yeah you get the point). He made an assumption that what he believed in was wrong all along. "Yeah, I'm ready.." Geoffrey looked down at the ground and looked back up.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Deunan noticed a vacant look in Geoffrey's face for a moment, but to him it wasn't that big of a deal. "Well I guess I'll lead the way towards the caves. Right this way." said Deunan. Deunan walked out of the room and waited for the others to follow.

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Rem followed Deunan and stopped next to him. Kat followed, and laced her arms around his right arm. She smiled. "Come on, Geoffrey!" she called. She could see where he was coming from; she was terribly frightened. If an Aggron didn't attack Geoffrey, what if it attacked her?

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Geoffrey quickened his pace of walking and was side by side Kat while following the others. I guess I better buck up and be a man about this...

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Don't worry," Kat said, turning to Geoffrey. "With all of us here, there's no way an Aggron will hurt you." She smiled at him. "I promise."

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Geoffrey shot a smile right back at her, "I wish I could believe that was true. You can never be sure of anything, that's what i've thought for a long time." Geoffrey shrugged but still smiled at her.

Trainer Kat
July 24th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Kat laughed. "It's true," she said. "But we can probably take one Aggron. More than that, I'm not sure, but we have at least two fire Pokemon. Besides," she said, flashing him another smile. "Sounds like you have a secret weapon, huh?"

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 04:56 PM
OOC: I fixed it! Yay!
IC: "Confidence is what creates a person's strength, and strength is what overcome's fear." said Deunan. He paused for a moment, remembering his father. "I quoted my father. He was a good man. but as I've said before..it isn't time to dwell on the past." said Deunan, a bit choked up. He cleared his throat. He turned to Geoffrey. "Well if you have a secret weapon I'd love to see it put to good use." Deunan smiled. "Okay, it's go time!" shouted Deunan. He beckoned the others to follow as he ran towards the cave area.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
OOC: I think I'm a little behind. ^^' Have I missed anythign mportant?

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 05:04 PM
OOC: Well just read everything you missed and catch up..you didnt miss much.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Well, I don't refer to it as a secret weapon but yeah I guess you could say that," he said. Geoffrey kept smiling at Kat, she was so beautiful. Actually all girls are, but you really don't see that many that stand out. There was another girl that also joined the Resistance, whom he always had in his mind since he first saw her here. Geoffrey ran after Deunan, good thing he took cross country a while back.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: Ok I've skimmed so we have introductions and now everyone's interested in a weapon. Good i tihnk I got here in good time. I gues my color will be deep sky blue

Orva sped up her pace. She saw the entrance to the hideout and sped up more. "Well I think we made it not too late."

"Umre."

"You didn't help. It was your shortcut we took." She entered the base breathing hard adn leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Voice could be heard from not too far off. She gave a little nod and tore after the sound of voices. A small group of people were running after one. "Hey, where are you going?" She called hurrying to catch up. Umbreon padded along beside her. He didn't seem to be out of breath at all.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Deunan immediately stopped at the unfimiliar call of a girl. He was baffled as to how anyone could get passed the hologram walls and the entrance that collapsed. "How'd you get down here?" asked Deunan directing the question to Orva.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"I found another entrance." Replied Orva. "I had help though it is his fault we're so late." She looked pointedly at Umbreon. The dark dog grinned and scratched his ear.

"Umbreon."

Orva sighed then smiled at the boy who had questioned her. "Why was the entrance collapsed anyway?"

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: Grr, my Mom's company picnic took so long!

IC: Robin silently caught up with the rest of the group, taking notice of the new girl who was approaching, an Umbreon following after her. For now, Robin didn't really feel like talking that much. Perhaps after a good night's sleep or something.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Another entrance? I don't remember another one..oh well I haven't checked out the rest of this place yet. And for now , I haven't found out why the entrance collapse, it was a weak wall.." replied Deunan. Well I am Deunan Nuke, Leader of the Resistance. And you are?" said Deunan.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"I'm Orva Moon. I'm just a trainer that wants to join the resistance. Nice to meet you." She smiled and offered her hand to Deunan. Beside her Umbreon yawned. He made a sound in his throat indicating that he was a little tired. Orva smiled and nodded to her Pokemon. She was a little tired too but that was because of the journey to the resistance hideout.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Deunan shook Orva's hand and smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you too. And I'm glad you decided to join the Resistance." said Deunan, still smiling.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Robin simply smiled at the handshake. The more the merrier, right? The only thing was that the situation wasn't very merry.

OOC: Lol, didn't know what else to write. XD

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Thank you." Orva smiled and looked around the base. "So where were you guys going?" She asked curiously. "And how many people are in this resistance?"

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Well," said Robin, responding to Orva's question. "I don't know exactly how many people there are total since I just joined myself.. but I know that there are a lot more than just us. We're going to explore the rest of the base." she finished.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC: Heh, anything would work.

IC: "Well, the caves are just around the corner, so are we going or what?" said Deunan.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: Heh, anything would work.

IC: WEEEEEEEE.

OOC: I'm really sorry, but I just had to say lolness to this. XD

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:14 PM
OOC: I'm really sorry, but I just had to say lolness to this. XD

LoL I couldn't keep it in..

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:20 PM
OOC: I guess I should add onto the Rp now. XD

IC: "No one's stopping us." Robin responded to Deunan. Now she felt like talking a little more, but there wasn't really a reason for it.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Geoffrey took notice of the new girl and didn't bother to make introductions and just watched. Geoffrey didn't really find a reason to keep talking since he was thinking too much and had to keep his concentration, he just hoped he wouldnt run into a wall.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"A cave or is it caves? Well it doesn't matter. I'll stick with you guys adn help you search the base." Orva smiled and Umbreon just shrugged. The dark dog stood up and stretched then looked pointedly in the direction they had been going. "I think he means he wants to get moving."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
IC: "Well lets go, try and keep up." said Deunan, grinning at his fellow "companions" as one would call. He continued running to where he last saw the cave formation. He never approached any further alone because it wasn't safe. Even for him. He slowed down his pace because he wanted to conserve energy. After a moment he was down to walking. He stopped at where the construction of the base ceased and looked at the strange formation the rocks formed. The way the stalagmites were formed made it seem as if it was a mouth. "Well here it is." said Deunan, not knowing where the others caught up or not.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:38 PM
IC: "Wow.." Robin uttered as she ran to catch up with their leader. Even for a hideout, the place was pretty dark, and the stalagmites gave it a creepy feeling. "This place is totally awesome!" Robin exclaimed.

OOC: Lol, there's random for ya. XD

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Geoffrey was standing right next to him and just taking in the awe-inspiring surroundings. "Doesn't look like much, but I guess I can't tell a cave to get a makeover," Geoffrey said sarastically.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"True." Robin replied to Geoffrey, although technically the guy was speaking to Deunan. Turning back to the others who were farther behind, she cupped her hands to her mouth and shouted, "C'mon! This formation is pretty cool!" She made sure not to be too loud, she didn't want to attract attention from the surface.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Yeah." Siad Orva catching up. She grinned and looked aorund the dark cave. "Do you need Umbreon to give us some light?" She asked turned to Deunan. "I'm sure he would mind." She galnced at her friend who shrugged yet again. "You could just sya yes or no."

"Um." (Yes.)

"There was that so hard?"

"Um." (Yes.)

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Geoffrey went wide-eyed when she yelled. "What is wrong with you?!?" he whispered quickly.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"It wasn't that loud, c'mon." Robin whispered back.

OOC: Oh cool, I just realized that I might've twisted the plot. Rock on. XD

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Awesome but creepy. Well time to get a little light in here.." said Deunan before taking a pokeball off his belt. "Let's go Tronec!" exclaimed Deunan. He threw the pokeball and a Manectric came out with a low cry. "Tronec we need some light in here, but not too much because we don't want to attract attention from nearby pokemon. Go use a weak Flash!" exclaimed Deunan towards his Manectric. Tronec nodded and a weak flash of light surrounded the group. "This is good enough." stated Deunan.

OOC: Wow I gotta stop makin these long posts..I'm getting behind myself.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Wow.." Robin stated as the Manectric appeared. "..He reminds me of a Manectric I used to have. Whoops, sorry, dwelled on the past." Robin smiled weakly.

OOC: Long posts are cool. :3

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Well It's my own personal rule for myself to not dwell on the past, you don't in any way need to abide by it." said Deunan.

OOC: WooT We've got over 100 posts already, in ONE day! Come on people, lets rejoice!!! Woot!!

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Robin nodded in response, glancing at Deunan's Manectric a few more times before looking ahead into the mouth of the rock formation.
"We should move on, now. Or wait until the others catch up. Whatever." Robin shrugged.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 06:53 PM
OOC right lol

God what did I do to deserve this? Geoffrey didn't have any electric pokemon but he did remember that he did have a distant cousin that owned a Pikachu. I don't know what i'm doing but.. Geoffrey threw out his Moltres and in all glory, it flourished. The cave wasnt narrow so it could fit him in there. Geoffrey's Moltres could walk instead of fly anyways. They slowly slipped away from the group amazingly enough, I guess they thought it was just a clone.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Hmm..I just remembered , we need to set up some torches up here. That way we can have some light and it won't affect the pokemon here.." said Deunan.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Robin's eyes were burned by a sudden glare of strong light coming from where Geoffrey was standing. She yelped and shielded her eyes, then lowered her arms. Whatever had caused it, it was gone. She shook her head in disbelief and turned back towards Deunan.

OOC: *rejoices*

Edit: Wait, do you mean they slipped out of sight or a little farther away? *is confused*

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Holy mother of god! Moltres? The legendary Moltres standing right in front of me..? Is this a dream?"said Deunan, in awe.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:00 PM
OOC: Yay. ^_^

Orva smiled as she looked at the Manetric but didn't speak. It seemed silence was the best thing for her right now. She moved slowly after the electric Pokemon and it's trainer. She had once owned an electric Pokemon but she hadn't seen it for quite some time. She had let him go three years ago so she supposed he now lived in the wild. Just a Jolteon but they had been good friends.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:02 PM
OOC: Aw, Jolteon's are cute. ^^

IC: Robin shifted in her position slightly, growing a little tired of waiting. The cave was slowly yet surely growing creepier and creepier.. no matter how 'awesome' she thought it was.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
OOC: Dang, its getting kinda late so I gotta wrap this part up so it can be resumed easily tomorow. So I'm gonna twist it up a bit now. Do whatever after it. For now I'm outta comission. LoL

IC: Deunan continued exploring the cave with his Manectric by his side when an Aggron Suddenly appeared. It seemed angered because its sleep was disturbed. The Aggron suddenly let a Hyper beam towards Deunan. Deunan knew he had to react or the others would be hurt. "Tronec! Quickly use your Thunder attack and destroy that hyper beam!" exclaimed Deunan.

"Manectric!" exclaimed Tronec. Tronec charged up and let a horrifying jolt of thunder towards the Aggron. The two attacks colided and a explosion surged energy and light throughout the cave. Loose rocks dropped off walls and off the ceiling and dropped down over the location where Aggron and Deunan were battling. "Oh no! Hurry Tronec! Return!" exclaimed Deunan withdrawing his pokemon. After the light and the energy calmed there was a gust of dust left, allowing no sight to be seen. After the dust cleared there was nothing but a large sum of boulders on where Deunan once stood.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Robin went wide-eyed. "Deunan! Quick, come on out, Volcan and Magma!" Robin shouted, tossing two Pokeballs into the air, and out popped a Blaziken and a Camerupt.
"Volcan, move those boulders! Magma, KO that Aggron with an Eruption!" Robin ordered. The two Pokemon quickly went to their tasks.

OOC: Grr. Don't really feel like going on. XD

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Orva shouted soemthing that was incoherent when the explosion occured. Sne grabbed Umbreon and pulled him back then ducked, sheilding Umbreon. When the it seemed like everything was over she looked up. Dust was everywhere. She squinted as the dust began to clear. A huge pile of rocks was lying where Deunan and his Manetric had stood. "Oh bad. Hey Deunan can you hear me?"

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Geoffrey was on Moltres back, he wasnt being burned and he was riding as the Moltres swiftly ran like a Dodou. Though both of them didn't know where they were going they were just trying to find a way out. He could see a large boulders piled on one another and a man. Oh man...I hope he didn't see Moltres earlier..he looks hurt They hid behind the wall and he made sure that Moltres wouldn't make noise. Then more boulders collapsed behind them and it was obvious that they were gonna be looked at.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Magma shouted something between a battle cry and moo, then promptly turned an even deeper shade of red before globs of red-hot lava exploded from her back, hitting the angered Aggron square in the chest. The Aggron groaned in pain, then fell back into the darkness of the cave, fleeing before it got any more hurt. While all this was happening, Volcan moved boulder after boulder away from the pile that had landed on Deunan and his Manectric.

"Deunan, are you okay..?" Robin said aloud to the pile of boulders.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Deunan could not move the slightest piece of his body, and his Manectric was sure to feel the same. Deunan laid there motionless and in extreme pain. He couldn't even let out a cry of pain.

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Flygon, Arcanine help out!" Orva tossed two Pokeballs into the air and a large dog and a green dragon appeared. "Help move those rocks!" Orva moved forward adn pushed a few of the smaller ones out of the way. Flygon and Arcanine were clearing boulders too and Umbreon was helping Orva.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Deunan obviously could not hear anything at the moment, so Robin fell silent, and recalled her Camerupt, whispering kind words to her in thanks for chasing the Aggron away. She watched impatiently as Volcan, Flygon, and Arcanine continued to heave boulders out of the way, grunting as he lifted the heavier ones. She noticed what Orva and her Umbreon were doing, and decided to help them with thier task.

OOC: Whoops, I put Alana instead of Orva! XD

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:29 PM
The most Deunan could do was think to himself as he fell unconcious. Oohh my head, what in the hell happened..? And why can't I feel my limbs? God it feels like that time that tankmil sat on me. Or was it Miltank..? It was obvious Deunan lost control over his sanity..

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Come on you stupid rock." Muttered Orva as she heaved at a large boulder. Umbreon was on the other side of her and pushed too. Together they managed to roll the boulder off the pile. A little way off Arcanine was using Take Down to move boulders and Flygon was moving them in a similar fashion. They were making a second pile off to the side.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Grr.. these boulders are now on my most hated inanimate objects list.." Robin grunted as she struggled to move a boulder alongside Orva. Volcan was now resorting to using a series of powerful kicks to launch boulders onto the pile that Flygon and Arcanine were making.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:40 PM
OOC: Deunan is funny as an insane dude who's just been hit by boulders. LoL.

IC: Mom is that you? Mom! what happened to your head?! It's a watermelon! thought Deunan still plagued by head trauma. After a while his head began to clear up but his body only grew weaker. It seemed it would permanently affect his well-being, if he survived.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
OOC: Deunan is funny as an insane dude who's just been hit by boulders. LoL.

IC: Mom is that you? Mom! what happened to your head?! It's a watermelon! thought Deunan still plagued by head trauma.

This is aimed at the OOC comment.. LOLNESS!!! XD XD XD

IC: As Volcan removed yet another boulder from the pile, a hand appeared under a fine layer of dust.
"Look!" Robin shouted quietly. "We're breaking through.."

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
OOC: LOL LOL LOL! Okay enough repeating of "LOL". Lol.

IC: Deunan could only get one word out before going unconcious. "Tronec..." Deunan said, barely making a sound.

ArKiVe
July 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
OOC: Arg, i'm so bored...and im gonna make this a bit creepy.

Geoffrey could see them all gathering around Deunan. Too much drama for my taste... He smiled at his Moltres and whispered to it. They were going to scare the living daylights out of them with agilitiy. Suddenly you could hear sounds but you couldnt see what was making them. You could see blurrs but you couldnt telll what it was. You could feel wind but there was no breeze.

Kurono
July 24th, 2005, 07:47 PM
OOC: Okay post in morning...sleepy time now! Goodnight!

Alana
July 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM
OOC: OK. I'll post tomorrow too. I intend to go to bed as well. Night all.

Random Plushie
July 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM
OOC: Night everyone who's going to sleep! Lol, it's 6 PM here. o.O

IC: Robin heard a faint whisper. It sounded strangely like "toxic". She shrugged and continued to heave boulders, when suddenly a faint wind passed through as if something passed by. Robin frowned and stood up from moving boulders.
"What the heck was that?" she asked the surrounding people.

OOC: LOL, Geoff your Pm box is full. o.O;

Edit again: Otay, folks, I will be missing a lot of stuff on Monday. I'm going to my Grandma's house! :3

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:34 AM
OOC: I mixed the parts up a bit and the color too. To show Deunan from Ragnar. It's quite an amazing turn in the RP, will Deunan live? Or die? That is up to you to decide. Muahahahahahahaha. ^_^

IC: Deunan was undoubtedly unconcious. He hadn't moved or made any sounds within the last while. He seemed to be dreaming of something, a person would normally be perfectly calm during a time of sleep. In no time he was in a dream. It was an eerie setting. He seemed to be in a dark throne room, high above the ground. Deunan stood there, looking around. Trying to find out his location. While looking he noticed a blur of black swoop past him. As he turned around to look for the blur he saw the almighty evil Ragnar, standing before him. Deunan fell back at the sight of the monster.

"Deunan." said Ragnar, with a deep voice.
"Ragnar..? Where am I?!" exclaimed Deunan still shocked by the presence of Ragnar.

"Dear child. You are in your own little world, but the thing is. I control that world now. For as long as you are here. There is nothing you can do that can save you from me destroying you mentally. Anything that happens here will destroy you out there. After all a body without a mind is far worse than a mind without a body. Well it's time to make your life a living hell. See you soon." said Ragnar, with an evil grin on his face. Deunan sat there, a horrified look on his face, similar to how it was when his mother was shot. Ragnar teleported Deunan and himself to a room with many torturing devices. "Ahh, which one to use first...hmm the torch machine...I'll burn your body to a crisp. I'm sure your friends like fried Deunan..Ha ha ha ha ha. " said Ragnar in his maniacal laugh. Ragnar teleported Deunan onto the flame torturing machine and strapped him tight. "Hmm after I kill you I can use your body as a gateway and go find out where your little base is at...so I can destroy it!" exclaimed Ragnar. He paused. " But first..I have to destroy you.which doesn't seem so hard.." said Ragnar. Ragnar then powered the machine on. The heat was burning Deunan's body. Deunan could not bare the unbearable pain, he screamed until sound ceased to come out. Out in the concious world smoke could be seen coming out of Deunan's body. It was only a matter of time before Ragnar would destroy him..

Trainer Kat
July 25th, 2005, 01:13 PM
OOC: Err...we were here all along! I swear it! >.>

IC:

"Deunan!" Kat said, not quite a yell, as she didn't want more of the cave to give way. "Feraligatr, help dig. You too, Charizard!" The black Charizard quickly went to work on the rock pile. The Feraligatr, however, was not so quick to act. He slowly took his time before lifting boulders carefully. Soon, more of Deunan was visible.

What in the hell is that? Rem perked up at the ensuing winds. While Kat was occupied with Deunan, he slipped away from the group to find the source of the winds.

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 02:23 PM
OOC: Of course you were... ~_~ anyway this is where Deunan kicks dream Ragnar's butt. LoL
EDIT: Note: That is the drowsee/hypno version of him who's about to be defeated. Ragnar used Hypnosis and Dream Eater fused with Confusion to enter Deunan's dream...he can mix attacks and make new ones..and also the dream version of Ragnar is WAY weaker than his normal form.

IC: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! DEUNAN! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FOR A CRISPER!?" exclaimed Ragnar, still in Deunan's inexplicably realistic dream.
While Deunan was tied to the torture machine he had but one thing to say.. "Let...me...go.." said Deunan, in a dark voice he had never spoken in before..
"What did you say?! I tell you when you can go! Do you understand me!? ME! And guess what, you're not going anywhere. " said Ragnar.
" I said...Let.. me.. GOO!!" said Deunan, rising in tension and anger. As he grew angrier his amulet began to glow. Strange inscriptions revealed themselves and glowed a bright white. His skin began to slowly change color, his hair and form also changed. Even more smoke left his body. Faster and faster. His body was getting hotter faster than ever. His anger had activated his amulet of Chaos. And now Deunan decided it to become payback..
"I told you....to let me go...but did you listen..? No, you didn't..for that I must make you pay, for that I WILL make you pay...just be sure of that..." said Deunan in a fiery rage fueled by passion and the chaos amulet. His anger made him stronger, so powerful the heat from his body lunged outward. Sending Ragnar flying away several feet. Deunan detached himself from the machine and destroyed it with a burst of flame. He then walked toward Ragnar, who was still on the ground and lifted him with his left hand.
"Guess what raggy? It's payback time...and trust me..I owe you this one.." said Deunan with his deep demented tone. The amulet began to glow even brighter, soon after Deunan was engulfed in flames. He then dropped Ragnar stood back and sent flames from both hands towards him. Before Ragnar could make a move he was sent flying through the walls of the tower they were in. He dropped but regained air and floated there. Deunan went down after him and stood in midair , facing Ragnar. "You want some of daddy? Come and get it!" said Ragnar. Both of the combatants charged at the other. Throwing and dodging hits. It seemed they were matching each other move for move when Deunan used a double team. The twin Deunans surrounded Ragnar and charged at him. Ragnar teleported out of the way but Deunan followed with his agility. "EAT THIS!" exclaimed Deunan before sending projectiles at Ragnar. Ragnar quickly dodged and replied with a "Miss." Both were equally tired but Deunan was still fueled by power. He sent out a heat wave to trap Ragnar. "BLAST BURN!" yelled Deunan. Then thousands of seperate flames left Deunan's harshly beaten body and went in all directions. Ragnar's body was incinerated in the fire and what was left of his body quickly turned to ashes. "Take that...Ragnar..." said Deunan before shifting back to human form. His body dropped four hundred feet from the spot he used the Blast Burn at. At the moment he hit the ground he regained conciousness and still couldn't move. At the same time Ragnar appeared in his throne room. "I will get you Deunan...soon enough..and the rest of you foolish mortals..." said Ragnar.

OOC: Wow that was tiring..

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Smoke?" A thin whisp of smoke drifted from the pile of boulders. "Come on dig over there." Orva said to her Pokemon. There was a scamble then they were moving boulders again. "Arcanine try using Quick Attack. Flygon you do that too." Arcanine and Flygon nodded then used their speed to knock boulders away. It worked faster. As Orva couldn't use Quick Attack she heaved at the boulders and had Umbreon use Quick Attack to help her. This was working better then their first plan but she couldn't figure where the smoke was coming from. Maybe it was Manectrik. Maybe it was using electrik attacks and that caused smoke. It was the logical explanasion.

ArKiVe
July 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
OOC: Lol, Random Plushie. I think it's unfull now XD

IC: Geoffrey stopped playing around and finally after slowly realizing it that this was a serious matter and began to help. His Totodile wasn't major strong but I'm sure he could lift a few boulders. He didn't know what good his Moltres could do against the rocks..

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
IC: Deunan awoke and found he had been able to move. There was a faint smell of smoke. It smelled like burnt meat. As he looked onto his once gentle and perfectly healthy skin he could find scars from the burns. But somehow it seemed they weren't permanent and they were already fading away. He got to his feet but couldn't stand straight. He was in a smaller cave and must of dropped from above. Deunan looked up at where he must have fallen and saw the rock above was melted away and had the formation of a body in the outline. Somehow he melted the rock and dropped. He looked in his pocket to find his lighter. He lit it up as a source of light and went towards the only possible way he could. He walked along the only pathway through the cave hoping to find his way back up.

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Orva squinted. She stopped shifting rocks and stared. Were her eyes playing tricks on her. They had moved a lot of rocks and a small flicker of light seemed to be moving. It vanished and she looked around. "Well even if it is him we can't get to him yet. Come on keep moving the rocks."

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 03:44 PM
OOC:
EDIT: Well I'm makin a new RP since this one seemed to do well. I'm not closing this one but it's just to let you guys know. And it would be grand if you guys could join the other RP too, it's gonna be a CRP. I haven't been in a CRP yet so I hope it doesn't shtink..LoL.

IC:Deunan's path seemed to go around in circles, he kept arriving at the same location, after going over the same path fourteen times he stopped to rest. All he wanted to was escape. And that obviously wasn't happening. Deunan decided to wait. After approximately ten minutes of waiting the air began to get warmer, and he began to breath more and more heavier with each passing minute. There was no air going inside the mini-cave. Carbon-Dioxide was building up inside the cave. He was losing oxygen, and fast too. Though Deunan was always a battle ready soldier Deunan had never experienced what he has recently experienced. It was all new to him. Deunan knew he had to conserve air so he took short, shallow breaths. If the others couldn't get him out then he would have to resort to using the amulet of chaos again...

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:17 PM
OOC: o_o; (@ Geoff)

IC: Robin saw the same flicker of light that Orva had seen, also trying to get a better look at it.
"You're right.. our only hope is to keep going.. Faster, Volcan!" Robin ordered her Pokemon, quickly squatting down to move a few more of the smaller rocks.

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: roflmao
IC: "Must....save ...air....."gasped Deunan. He was beggining to lose patience..and air too. Deunan knew he was responsible for saving his own life. He took off his amulet and held it in his hand. He stared hard at it. "Work amulet work..." said Deunan. He waited and waited..losing more oxygen by the minute. "Work..." said Deunan, impatience in his voice. After a little longer he began to grow more impatient. "WORK DARN YOU!" exclaimed Deunan. As he yelled the amulet glowed and the inscriptions were shown as he had done in the dream. At the instant his body changed form. Into that of a charizard. He lit up his hands and blasted upward. A burst of fire could be clearly seen easily melting through the rock. He jumped up through the gap and floated in mid-air. His eyes seemed dead, as if a new person were to be reborn within Deunan. He was angry..

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:30 PM
The blast of sudden and heated air threw back the surrounding trainers and Pokemon. Robin yelped and laid eyes on the form that now floated above the rocks. Squinting, she saw that it was a Charizard.. but something seemed familiar about him.
"Deunan...?" Robin asked, bewildered. "Is that you..?"

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Who, me? COULDN'T BE!" said Deunan in an deep, evil voice. Deunan was reacting to the effects of the chaos amulet. The wearer will end up corrupted by evil if the wearer cannot find the peace to his or her anger. (OOC:In other words...RUN!!) It can only be beaten by the amulet or Serenity, Light or Love(Good to fight evil..Duh) Deunan got ready for a handed flamethrower.

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:40 PM
OOC: Hah, Lolness.. I just noticed now how my amulet characteristics match the Amulet of Love. o.O; Should that just be my amulet or what? *is confuzzled*

IC: If this was an anime, Robin would certainly be sweat-dropping.
Still on the ground, she backed away ever so slightly at a time and looked to the others for orders.

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:44 PM
OOC: Bleh, some has ta have one...lol. Decide for yourself otherwise RUN!

IC: "I hope you like fried human!" says Deunan in a maniacal voice. He powered his flames up even more and got ready to blast the first person he sees..

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:46 PM
OOC: I have to go flip a coin. Hold on. XD

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC: *Rolls on floor laughing* XD XD XD XD XD

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:50 PM
OOC: Fate has decided that I should just have the amulet of love. WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!?

IC: Robin went wide-eyed (and I'm sure everyone else did, too) and clasped her hand to her mouth to prevent the escape of a scream. Her mind totally blanking out, she reached out of habit for her mother's amulet, which was glowing for some reason. As soon as her forefinger touched it, un-readable and strange markings stretched throughout her body, making her once again prevent herself from screaming.

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:54 PM
OOC: It's funny! =)

Deunan saw the glow of the amulet. He slightly weakened at the sight of it. He strafed back a bit and then aimed his blast at a random target. "TAKE SOMMA THIS!" exclaimed Deunan.

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 06:57 PM
OOC: I know, I was just messin' with ya. Lolness. XD

IC: Robin held her breath as she felt her body change shape. Her head ached, making her reach for it, only to bump into the thing that she had felt many times before while petting her Swampert congratulations.. the two head fins of a Swampert. She gasped and looked at her hands, which were bigger.. and now blue, along with the rest of her body. Suspicious, she turned around a few times, and she saw that she had a Swampert's tail, too.
"Meep.." was the only thing Robin could utter.

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Robin?" Muttered Orva. She adn Umbreon stared at the Pokemprph standing in front of them, "But I thought." She glanced at her Pokemon who nodded. "Cool.' She said in an off hand sort of way. "Well I guess Deunan can turn into a Pokemorph too. Right now, tha's bad."

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 07:04 PM
IC: "Um.. what the.. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" Robin exclaimed, now officially freaked out. She had no idea of her amulet's power.
"ACK!" she exclaimed again when she put her hands on her cheeks in worry, only to discover that she had grown the gills of a Swampert.

OOC: Cool, first post on page 7! *is excited over nothing*

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
OOC: Lol, either way its still funny :D
Note: In order to get me back to normal ya gotta get my amulet in some way to come in contact with yours. Knock me out or somethin...or attempt to..but no frets, you're water/ground...you'll think of somethin.
IC: "Swampert eh? Ugly thingamuwhat." said Deunan. "Well the ugly thingamuwhat must DIE!" exclaimed Deunan firing at Robin with his blasts.

OOC: Bleh its past 11:00 here and my mom's kickin me off...lol. I'm comin on in a couple of hours...

Alana
July 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
OOC: Oo oo can I have the Amulet of light? It doesn't go with my Pokemorph form so It'll suit me fine. ^_^

"Um well, you're a Pokemorph now. Try battling Deunan." Orva suggested grinning. It was a little funny but not at the same time. Now she had confused herself.

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
OOC:Yeah sure..but now my mom's bootin me off...lmao.. Well do somethin that won't change the plot so far...lol. Make it interestin..

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
OOC: I know. XD XD XD By the way, in case no one noticed, I like that smiley. XD

IC: Robin went wide-eyed again and yelped at the sight of Deunan's fire blasts. Quickly shielding herself with her arms, Robin took the full attacks, then opened her eyes after feeling nothing. (OOC: Wouldn't you feel nothing if you were a water/ground type?)
"Right.." Robin muttered to herself. "Wait.. hey, I'M NOT UGLY!" Robin shrieked, now enraged. Inhaling very deeply, she found herself launching a full blast of the almighty Hydro Pump directly at Deunan, shouting words like 'yay' and.. just 'yay' as the attack struck her target straight in the chest. Robin watched the Charizard fall back into the hole in the rock pile and pumped her fist in victory.
"Last time you call me ugly, man!" Robin shouted, completely forgetting that Deunan was the very head of the Resistance.

OOC: I know, Hydro Pump isn't almighty, but you gotta admit, it's cool. :P

Edit: GRRNESS!
I forgot to mention that she sprouted Swampert gills, too. X.x Oh well. At least ya know now. Now I must fix my last post.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 02:47 AM
OOC: Pop out for one day and this thread gains four pages! That's got to be a new PC record. Also, would it be okay if I took the amulet of endurance? It could serve as a semi-believable reason as to why Artemis has now survived two times from supposedly lethal situations (Once when Ragnar destroyed his home and once when he was forming a bond with Raikou).

IC:

"Bloody hell!" Artemis could feel the tremendous energy release from the battle raging just a few turns ahead of him, the very walls trembling. He had made the tragic mistake of dropping a bit behind of the rest of the group, only to find himself face-to-face with a trio of aggitated Rhydons. Unwilling to use Tyranitar's Earthquake attack which would probably have collapsed the cavern right on top of him he had been forced to resort to beat them down one by one with the help of Metagross. Artemis could hear muffled cries from the distance, cries that sounded like...Deunan! That's it he thought. He called out Raikou from its Pokball, the intelligent creature already half-guessing his intent. "Rai?" it asked, tilting its head. Artemis nodded, closed his eyes, and focused, soon feeling the familiar sensation of building energy as the legendary Pokmon's body fused with his. As soon as the morphing was finished Artemis dashed through the remaining corridors and into the large cavern, lighting his path with a flash. "What's going on here?" he demanded, his eyes travelling from the Morphed Robin and the variety of released Pokmon to the other trainers in the room and finally ending on the pile of debris and the gaping hole it surrounded. "Where is Deunan?"

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 04:51 AM
OOC: You found your self in a bit of a powerplay, but its no prob. And hey...its the Amulet of Love....be caring...instead of beating me to a bloody pulp...lol..

IC: Deunan immediately dropped to the ground. Apparently still in his charizard form. He was soaking wet from the Hydro Pump but stood up on the cavern floor. He heated up massively and quickly dried the water. He flew back up to mid-air and floated there for a moment. "Was that the best you got?" said Deunan before he pointed a hand towards the ground and use heat wave to heat the ground up and make a small volcano. He then launched more flamethrower blasts at his adversary.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 05:25 AM
OOC: Umm...was my last OOC, or even the post for that matter, noted? Anyhow:

IC:

Before the people in the room managed to form a reply, or even take proper note of his arrival for that matter, Artemis recieved his answer in the form of a raging Charizard morph. "Deunan?!" he called even though he realized how vain and pointless that was as the Charizard morph gloated, seemingly oblivious to his presence: "Was that the best you got?" Artemis recognized the expression on his leader's face, it was one he had seen on many others attempting to become morphs and it wasn't a good one "He's in a morph-frenzy!" Artemis yelled to Robin "Try to immoblize him somehow, we need to get that amulet off!" noticing the abundant heat heading their way, Artemis used his powers to create a light screen that would lessen the impact somewhat and braced himself for the blow.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 05:33 AM
OOC: Holy...I forgot about Manectric..LoL... Edit: And yes your OOC was noted..LoL here everyone's opinion is noted..and yeah I suppose the Amulet of Endurance suits you well..

"Ahh, Artemis, glad you could join us for some BARBECUE!" excaimed Deunan firing more blasts of fire around the cave, melting random objects. He then began to spin for no apparent reason. He was spinning faster and faster, like a top revolving in place. Then fire was released from his body as he spun, clinging on to the tornado that he had formed. It was his deadly Fire Spin in all its glory..

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 05:39 AM
"Right." Artemis eyed the morph's little show of power, still partially protected by his light screen "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me." He summoned all of the energy crackling around his body into his hands (consider that a 'charge') and unleashed it in one devastating thunderbolt, headed straight for the whirl of fire that Deunan had created around himself. Then Artemis leapt backward, trying to make some distance between himself and Deunan before the temperature would rise to overwhelming levels.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Deunan was still in the fire spin and was still spinning when the thunderbolt came in contact with the fire spin. Deunan was then covered by an electrically charged firespin ehich apparently made it stronger. Deunan spun towards the others going at gale force winds. Soon to cause serious damage to the already damaged cave. Sooner or later the cave would give in to the pressure and the road not so far above would drop down the cave, causing the cave to collapse and kill any people or pokemon underground.

Back at the throne room Ragnar looked down upon a crystal ball, watching the fight between Deunan and his fellow comrades. "Hah, Deunan...you were supposed to be a good young fellow...as I see it...you're becoming badder than me...Perfect...he will give in...sooner or later...

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 06:06 AM
OOC: Man, who's the power-player here? Pfft...have it your way then. Sorry folks, I'm going to have to move your characters back a little bit.

IC:

Artemis observed the unfolding scene with rising concern. His Thunderbolt had failed him miserably and the roof wouldn't hold up much longer. Hatching one last desperate plan he turned to the others "Listen to me!" he roared, barely audiable over the raging tempest "Get back to the surface! All of you! I've got one last trick up my sleeve!". Once the last one of the resistance members had left the cavern Artemis turned to face Deunan. "You and me flame-boy." he growled "Let's do this!" he unleashed a second powerful thunderbolt, but this one collided with the roof directly above Deunan, engulfing the Charizard morph in a shower of rocks and soil, something that neither electricity, fire, nor wind could stand up to.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:13 AM
OOC: Hey when did I powerplay? It's just an effect of "nature" LoL XD
This is an interesting turn of events here...Lol, perfect for what I got planned later on...Hehehehehe *devilish grin*
IC:
Deunan looked up as the rocks tumbled on him(That wasn't nice!). Deunan was immediately transformed back into human form and all that could be seen was his amulet hung on to a piece of sharp rock, around the other side blood could be seen, dripping out from under the rocks (Did you kill him?) Nothing but a pile of rubble, bloody rocks and the amulet belonging to Deunan.

OOC: Here's a clue: He's (Hover over smiley) :dead:

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 06:29 AM
OOC: Whatever you need to tell yourself. ^_^

IC:

As Deunan dissapeared underneath the landslide Artemis' battlefury lessened slightly. Checking the rubble for any sign of life his eyes caught a glimpse of the amulet, now hanging of the edge of a sharp rock, and something that looked like...blood? "No!" Artemis cried out, in full knowledge that Deunan had reverted to his original state and was burried under a heavy pile of rock. He quickly unmorphed, separating once more into boy and Pokmon. He might be alive. Artemis thought for himself, quickly scooping up the miserable amulet He must be alive. The cavern gave another treathening rumble, further unstabilized by the battle, but Artemis wasn't about to leave just yet;
"Tyranitar! Metagross! Go!"
The two Pokmon obediently appeared.
"We've got to move this rubble! You too Raikou!"
The trio got to work, removing the boulders effortlessly with their combined strength. After painstaking minutes of constant work, on his Pokmons' part anyway, Artemis finally caught sight of a small mess of extremely dirty, blood-spattered blonde hair, soon followed by the rest of Deunan's body. Artemis rushed forward to the battered body and hoisted it onto Raikou's back, even though he was quite sure that Deunan couldn't have survived this assault, and heaved himself up as well. Pushing all thoughts aside, Artemis recalled his Tyranitar and Metagross. "Alright, Raikou!" he called "Show me the true meaning of speed!" with a roar the electric Pokmon sprang up, dashing with blinding speed through the corridors of the cave, upwards, towards the surface...

OOC: So, will Deunan make it or not? Like I've said before: place your bets now.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:33 AM
OOC: PsSsSsSt, leave Deunan...I got somethin planned for what's left of him for later just drop him or something XD...and Manectric was STILL forgotten ~_~, don't leave the poor pokemon to die!!

IC:Deunan, blood splattered and soon to be dead. He spoke up using all the energy he had.. "Leave me here...get yourself out of here...that's an order..." Deunan fainted at the end of his sentence..

Trainer Kat
July 26th, 2005, 06:35 AM
OOC: Can Rem have the amulet of Darkness? ^^ Hmm...and does Kat need an amulet, seeing as she's a normal trainer? If so, she can have whichever one Geoff doesn't want.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 06:36 AM
OOC: Okies ^_~

IC:

"But..." Artemis hesitated for a moment, Deunan was alive and still asked to be left here? "What about the resistance? Who's going to lead us without you?" he asked desperately, Raikou had stopped temporarily but was ready to spring into action at the first notice.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:42 AM
OOC: Yeah sure Rem can.. and seeing as the amulets are used by Pokemorphs I doubt they will be of any use to Kat. Bleh..
Well time for the fun part, Let Deunan die.XD

IC: Though unconcios Deunan got to Artemis through his mind. "You are second in command...I have failed and from there you will prevail...it is time for you to take over, from now until De--" Deunan's voice had faded away before he said his final most important words..
Edit:
OOC: What do YOU think his last parting words were gonna be? Bet you don't know...think about it...what word starts with "De"? Pretty famous too..hehehe...

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:45 AM
OOC: LoL I got 62 (now 63 from this one) posts on this RP, XD I made like a third of the total RP posts..

Edit: *Refresh Refresh Refresh*

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 06:53 AM
OOC: Someone's feeling a little sadistic, I see.

IC:

"Commander?! Me?!" Artemis cried out "But it was my Tyranitar's tremor that collapsed the entrance! It's my Thunderbolt that's collapsing this cavern all around us! This mess is all my bloody fault! I can't lead!" but his cries fell to deaf ears, Deunan was already dead. "Rai!" Raikou called out in alarm as the tremors intensified, snapping Artemis back to the present. He had to leave now..."Curse you Ragnar." he said furiously, placing his deceased leader on the cavern floor "You'll pay for this! I swear!". With that, he order Raikou to a full charge once more, hoping that the other resistance members had made it safely to the surface.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 07:02 AM
OOC: Aye! I am not sadistic! And yay, Deunan is dead..well I wanna see how it goes from here...

IC: Ragnar stood up as soon as he had seen that Deunan was. "Well there went plan A...but now that Deunan is gone...destroying the Resistance won't be the slightest problem..I only wished it was me who had done it..No matter..I have supper to attend to. He claps his hand and a maid, a Jynx pokemorph(ugly isn't it?) came with a bowl of liver soup(Human Liver...lol eww). "Good now begone." ordered Ragnar. The maid did as was instructed and left. "My favorite..." said Ragnar before proceding to eat his soup.

Edit: Darn!! I forgot AGAIN!! I got a belt full of live pokemon and my manectrics still in the cave..SAVE THEM!!!
XD

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 07:11 AM
OOC: Jeez, now you tell me...look, let's pretend that Manectric is back in his ball, okay? Else there's absolutely no way of this making any sense.

IC:

Suddenly, Raikou grinded to a halt. "What is it now?!" Artemis cried out irritably "We've got to get out of here!"
"Raiko!" the electric type replied gesturing towards Artemis' belt of Pokballs.
"What are you getting at? They're all here!" then the realization hit Artemis like a ton of bricks; Deunan's pokmon were still on his belt!
"We've got to get back to that body and fast!" he excalimed, Raikou obeyed immediately, glad that his master got the message for once. Quickly swiping up Deunan's belt Artemis and Raikou turned once more and resumed their escape.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 07:13 AM
OOC: Fine LoL I'll edit an earlier post..

Edit: Page five where the aggron thing happened..I added that Deunan withdrew Tronec, so it fits snuggly into the story...LoL

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 09:55 AM
OOC: Lolness, I slept through the rest of the battle! XD
Now I won't get to freeze you with an Ice Beam.. X.x

IC: Robin was following the other fleeing Trainers, watching rocks and stalagmites drop from the ceiling. Suddenly, feeling ever so guilty, Robin stopped running and halted, still in Pokemorph form.
"It doesn't feel right.." she trailed off, hesitating in the slightest before running back towards the distant Artemis, Raikou, and Deunan. The other Trainers and Pokemon, including her Blaziken continued to run out of the tunnel.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
OOC: Serves you right for writing four pages while I was gone. :P

IC:

"What the-Raikou! Stop!" Artemis' escape was interrupted once more as he noticed the still morphed Robin heading towards him. "I thought I told you to get back to the surface" he wheezed, his voice hoarse from all the shouting. "And unmorph while you're still in control. I don't want to risk having to fight you too." he wasn't certain how long Robin could maintain her willpower in her current form, every Pokmon, no matter how weak, would start gaining influence eventually and he didn't want to loose any more comrades.

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 10:46 AM
OOC: I guess that makes sense. XD

IC: Robin halted once more as she neared Artemis.
"Well, it felt so wrong not helping. How am I supposed to unmorph?" Robin responded.

Edit: Yay, eight pages. ^^
Wow.. we got a lotta views. o.O;

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:08 AM
OOC: Ehh..only the chaos amulet and amulet of darkness corrupts people...and you can unmorph by holding the amulet and imagining your Human form...I just made that up but it works...lol

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OOC: How is the character supposed to know that? XD

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
OOC:Make come to you outta nowhere...lol, like a lightbulb idea.

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 11:12 AM
We're all moments away from dying an agonizing death of being crushed under tons of rock and silt, and I have to give a lecture on the basic principles of transformation. Artemis shook his head, the situation was almost too absurd but it was serious, so he repeated the jargon as he had heard it during his own training "Focus on everything that's special about you, everything that differntiates you from the others around you, particularly your Svampert. Then picture yourself in your mind, simple as that."

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 11:12 AM
OOC: Hah, I can imagine that lil' lightbulb over her head.

IC: Robin nodded, ignoring the look of annoyance on Artemis' face. Taking her amulet in her hand, she then closed her eyes, following his intructions. Slowly but surely, the markings reappeared on her skin and the cells in her body mutated and transformed. Soon, she was but a human again.

Alana
July 26th, 2005, 11:13 AM
OOC: I missed about a page full of long posts. Oh well. Don't let me get too behind.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
OOC: Ehh good job explaining Arty. xD

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
OOC: Hmm I'll continue Deunan's deathplot thingy when everyone's out safe and sound...lol.

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
OOC: Now, CharMz, doesn't that make a lot more sense than a random lightbulb idea? XD XD XD

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:20 AM
OOC: Barely..I like my idea better... ~_~
XD

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 11:20 AM
OOC: 'Arty' is it? Looks like my character just got himself a nickname.^_^

IC:

Artemis smiled in contentment as Robin returned to her human form, she had learned the technique remarkably fast. But this was neither the time nor place to give out praise of the feat. "Come on." he said, gesturing Robin to get onto Raikou's back "Raikou will get us out of here in no time."

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 11:22 AM
OOC: X.x (I'll add random text since this message is too short. Like this!)

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 11:23 AM
OOC: Lol it's the easiest one. Deunan is a tough one..and of course most of the other names are too short. And of course Geof wouldn't sound right..lol

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 11:45 AM
OOC: Nope, it wouldn't. XD

IC: "What about Deunan? Is he okay? I feel bad now about that Hydro Pump." Robin asked, putting her amulet in her pants pocket. (OOC: Lol, what a weird place to put that kinda thing XD )

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 01:15 PM
OOC: Now imagine if those pants had a hole in them and it were to drop...that'd be amusing...LoL

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 05:43 PM
OOC: Yep. Even more amusing than the whole 'flip a coin' thing. XD

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 05:55 PM
OOC:LOL! I agree completely.

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 05:57 PM
OOC: Hey, maybe you should make another character for ya, so that you don't have to just sit there and watch cuz Deunan is dead. o.O Just a thought.
*is waiting patiently for someone to add to rp*

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OOC: Ehh you can't make another character after one of em is dead...well its against my personal policy..which I just made up to use as a cover..lol. And I still control Ragnar and his minions.. Well you'll just have to enjoy life without Deunan for now. Well of course after the street collapsed you're gonna find that Darklings have come.. and a new base needs to be made..or the old one has to be fixed..pick one.. I suggest the second one though..

IC: A platoon leader, heading a squad of Darklings heard a loud crash not so far from there position. Let's go troops! After finding a collapsed street and a group of humans the platoon leader ordered an attack on them. "Give em all ya got! Destroy those fools!" exclaimed the leader. The houndour pokemorphs attacked with great speed.

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 06:16 PM
OOC: Oh... and I just changed back to a human... X.x

IC: Before Artemis could respond, or anyone could do anything, for that matter, shouting from the street echoed through what remained of the tunnel. After barely a moment passed a group of Houndour Pokemorphs leaped down from above and advanced on whoever was in their sight. Robin's eyes widened yet again as she stumbled away from the Pokemorph that was approaching her.
Suddenly, before Robin could come to her senses and reach for her Pokeball belt, the cry of a Blaziken was heard and Volcan, Robin's Blaziken, leaped in front of his Trainer to battle the Pokemorph.

OOC: Lol, I realized that I forgot about him so let's all pretend he ran out of the tunnel with the others and came back when he heard the shouting. ^^;

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 06:18 PM
OOC: Oh yeh, Artemis has my pokemon and Deunan won't mind them being used ^_^.

Random Plushie
July 26th, 2005, 06:20 PM
OOC: Grr.. my internet is going haywire.. now is one of the few times I can actually post today. o.O

Hmm... may as well continue since no one else is here. o.o

IC: Robin mentally thanked her luck and assumed a battle stance.
"Thanks, Volcan! Take out that Houndour with a Sky Uppercut!" Robin ordered, trying to pick on the opponent's fighting weakness. Volcan grunted something in reply, then took a step and struck out with the other leg. The attack didn't have much accuracy, though, so the Houndour was able to dodge it with great speed.
The Pokemorph growled at the Blaziken and lunged at him for a Crunch attack, which unfortunately caught Volcan in the arm. The Blaziken flinched and took a few steps backwards, but then grabbed his attacker and threw him back towards the other end of the cave. The Crunch hurt him, but since it wasn't very effective the attack wasn't too serious.
"Um.." Robin paused in thought. "Okay, this time wait for it to attack you, then use another Sky Uppercut!" Robin commanded.
The Houndour wasted no time in attacking, this time using a Quick Attack, turning into a black streak, making a bee-line for Volcan. Volcan took another step forward, directly at Houndour, then launched the Sky Uppercut, which luckily hit dead-on this time. The force from Hounour's Quick Attack made Volcan surge back, but that wasn't too bad compared to what Houndour suffered.
The Houndour cried in pain from the super-effective attack and went flying into the very boulders that had harmed Deunan. Apparently it was very hurt, for it made no move to get up.
Meanwhile, while all this was happening, the other Houndour were attacking the others.

OOC: Oh, shootses. Long post.. Oo;

Alter Ego
July 26th, 2005, 11:07 PM
OOC:Umm...weren't we just in a collapsing cavern? And aren't those troopers in the street? ^_^ Be patient, alright? The PC databse officially hates me and makes a point of blocking me out whenever it can, and then there's of course the small point that I need sleep occassionaly.

IC:

Noticing the Houndor morphs charge Artemis heaved a small sigh, this was just going to be one of those days. "Let's go, Raikou!" Artemis reassumed his morph form, noticing one of the morphs headed his way as he reopened his eyes. Feeling the anger build up inside him Artemis unceremoniously seized the smaller morph and pinned it against the wall with his mechanical hand, noticing that the glove had fallen of during the escape from the cavern. Even better he thought for himself, sending a powerful electric current through the small copper wires snaking across the hand, made especially for this reason, and into his opponent.

Kurono
July 27th, 2005, 04:51 AM
OOC: Yeah! You can do it!(No you can't...)Heh, well I gotta shower be back soon..

Kurono
July 27th, 2005, 08:05 AM
OOC: Yay 200th post! Well anyways...

IC: Ragnar observed the members of the Resistance struggling against his squad of Darklings. Group 6245. They weren't so good, but they usually got the job done.. "Well if they can beat them I suppose they deserve a promotion...otherwise...I'll destroy them myself." said Ragnar, grinning his evil grin.

Kurono
July 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM
OOC: I suppose it is..but ....don't you have anything better to do..? LoL....just saying..

Random Plushie
July 27th, 2005, 09:02 PM
OOC: Lol, you're so harsh, man. :P
Dude, Arty, I feel your pain. XD
Oh yeh, and since Robin can sometimes be oblivious, she doesn't notice your mechanical hand yet. :3

IC: Robin scowled as still more Houndour leaped into the cave.
"Come on out, Kippy! Help everyone else take out those Houndour!" Robin shouted, tossing a Pokeball in the air. In a flash of light, a rather tall Swampert took form, scowling at the Pokemorphs rather than shouting a battle cry. Rising to his full height of 6'2", he glared daggers at the Houndour that did the very same to him.

Now both of her Pokemon were launching a series of random and unmercifully painful attacks, which seemed to work for them. Volcan constantly struck with Thunderpunch and Sky Uppercut while Kippy resorted to Hydro Pump, not wanting to use Ice Beam since that wouldn't be too smart. He also didn't want to use Earthquake or Surf due to common sense.. (XD)

OOC: Wanna know why Kippy's 6'2"? Well, it all started when he was still in my Sapphire (he's in my Emerald now), and I for some reason wanted to know how tall Swamperts were. So I looked up that page in the Pokedex where it compares the height of the selected Pokemon to a Trainer. The Swampert on that page appeared to be around five inches taller than the sprite, which I pretended was actually me. So, my height plus five inches equals 6'2"! XD

Sowwy for the long post. -_-;

Random Plushie
July 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
OOC: *Prays that this rp isn't dying. Which would be bad. And kind of sad, too. Unless PC is merely not loading for the other peoples. I should stop talking to myself now.*

Alana
July 29th, 2005, 08:11 PM
OOC: *sighs* I hope it doesn't die either. But at the moment I am unable to post. I can't figure out how I miss so much. -_-

Random Plushie
July 29th, 2005, 08:13 PM
OOC: Hmm. Maybe our time zones are just completely different or something? *is confuzzled*

Alana
July 29th, 2005, 08:19 PM
OOC: That's a high possiblity. I'll try to catch up. I'm sure this'll be revived when everyone else gets back on.

Random Plushie
July 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
OOC: Yeah, that's probably what will happen. Speaking of which, PC was down all day for me yesterday. And that was very frustrating. :3
I shall now lie in wait. *waits*

Alana
July 29th, 2005, 08:38 PM
OOC: OK I think I'm caught up enough. If I missed something please tell me and I'll edit my post.

Orva wasn't quite sure why she was hanging back. The others had moved on and she had dragged her feet. Her mind was lost in thought and she wasn't paying much attention to anything. Suddenly she heard the sound of a comotion.

"Umbre!" Shouted Umbreon who had been half asleep.

"I know where it's coming from." Replied Orva. "I can't believe I fell behind so badly. Come on!" Both of them picked up speed and ran towards the comotion. Along the way Umbreon vanished and an Umbreon morph ran along instead.

She reached the scene a moment later and saw everyone battling a group of Houndour morphs. "Oh shoot. Sorry I'm late." She raised her hand and launched a ball of shadow energy at one of the Houndour morphs. A moment later she had charged with a Quick Attack, sending on morph sprawled against the wall.

Random Plushie
July 29th, 2005, 10:51 PM
OOC: Nope, didn't miss a thing. :3

IC: "It's alright," Robin looked away from the battle for a split second to respond to Orva. "You're here now and that's good enough for us!" She looked away to focus on the battle once more, ordering more attacks from Volcan and Kippy.
The Houndour were being overwhelmed by the Trainers, it seemed that they were running out of troops. Fainted Houndour littered the cave, and most of the Houndour that were still battling began to retreat.

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 01:16 PM
OOC:PC was down for me for the last couple of days...the last post I made above was the last one I made since I couldn't get in... ~_~
Well after you guys beat the mini squad I'll continue...

Alana
July 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Orva was a little annoyed that she missed most of the action but did her part. She took out and/or chased off any Houndour morphs that she saw. The army of morphs was getting smaller and smaller. Soon there wouldn't be any left. "Good." She said to herself. "Now take that, and that." She used two Shadow Ball attacks then followed up with Quick Attack.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
OOC: Ah, that explains it. Grr, the server was too busy for me to log on all morning.

IC: Robin grinned, returning her Blaziken and Swampert to their Pokeballs as Orva took out the last of the Houndour morphs.
"Well, that wasn't too bad. What to we do now?" Robin said, her grin fading.

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
OOC: Get outta the streets before more darklings come....that'd be a pretty good idea...lol. Ya gotsta relocate to a new base. I'll continue again in T-Minus 5 posts.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 05:12 PM
OOC: Lolness.

IC: "I'm just scared that more powerful Darklings will come.. So, we should run now. I just don't know where." Robin stated, turning towards the others in hopes of suggestions.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 05:44 PM
OOC: Grr, the board doesn't show that the thread updated. So I'm adding this post to make it update. XD

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 05:45 PM
OOC: Heh. Well T-Minus 3 posts left.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 05:48 PM
OOC: Make that T-minus two. XD *wants to make it as annoyingly hard for everyone to escape as possible*

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hey!!! Stop spammin it up...I need my break...

T-Minus Two Posts.

Alter Ego
July 31st, 2005, 03:36 AM
OOC: Finally got back, stupid internet kept claiming that there was no site on this url...go figure. Post to come...say, are we in a cave or in the street?

IC:

The reminder of the battle was a blur to Artemis, he was vaguely aware of another morph joining the battle, but he didn't pay much attention to it, the only thing that mattered to him was to knock out as many opponents as possible, make them suffer. Only when the last Houndor morph collapsed in his grip with a pained yelp did he regain his senses. Surveying the carnage, he felt a sudden inexpiciable burn in his right back pocket. After a few moments of frantic searching his fingers tightened around something hot, pulling it out he suddenly realized the reason for his sudden rage; Deunan's amulet, still glowing, rested in his hand. This thing? he thought for himself staring at the accessory which had now cooled down, the symbols becoming more obscured as whatever energy was contained within started to fizzle, it looked familiar...he had seen it's like somewhere, but where? I'll figure it out later he thought, unmorphing and returning the amulet to his pocket, there were more pressing issues at hand.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 09:09 AM
OOC: T-minus, one post before total self-destruction. LoL..Well almost there..

deoxys2000
July 31st, 2005, 11:25 AM
then i'll make it easy for you, charmz.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 12:17 PM
OOC:Err....fine...here goes nuffin..

IC:
H.Q. That's what it was called before Deunan's breakout of anger.. but now there's nothing left but a colossal pile of rocks, and not the slightest of sounds. It had seemed that it was hopeless for the Resistance. There leader, gone, now in eternal D' ation, why Hell you may ask? Why else? He killed people, people who once had lives, families, and other loved ones.. he was cursed by war, and is now a victim of it...or so was thought by his fellow members...

Covered by a number of rocks laid an apparently dead Deunan. No, he was not dead, he still laid there, fully existant. Deunan suddenly regained control over his thoughts. "What the?!?!" thought Deunan. "I'm....alive.....but how?" thought Deunan. His eyes opened only to be blinded by a flash of light. Though his body was battered he could feel every part of his body. As if they all held a link to his mind.. He had lost his sensation of pain as ancient scriptures began to cover his body. Deunan felt many feelings. There was anguish, anger, and somehow...love..he only did as he did to protect his "friends" from the Aggron, as he would do for anyone he cared for.. His body rose from the ground. Rocks falling off of him. He was suspended in mid-air, healing. As the scriptures began to fade from his body he was allowed to stand on the ground. "How..did I do that..?" said Deunan, he paused to think. "The amulet!" exclaimed Deunan. "Where is it?!" said Deunan looking to find it. He found nothing, and stopped his search to rest. "What is going on here?! And what happened to the others?" said Deunan , still frozen in a state of consternation.

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 12:30 PM
For some odd reason, a flash of light appeared several yards away from where Robin and the others were standing. As Robin turned her head to find the source, who would she see but Deunan. Too speechless, to alert the others, she merely gaped and pointed at the revived leader.

OOC: Yay! Speechlessness! (Like that's actually a word..)

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 12:38 PM
OOC: Aww..I was planning on making a surprise appearance...oh well..I guess I'll go with it.

IC:
Deunan heard the gasp as it echoed through the caves. A simple marking glowed a deep dark bloody red on his forehead. His eyes, also changing to the color of a red caught up in a bloody rage. His body changed form, back and forth from Charizard to Human, pain surged through his body as he changed form. Holding in the pain he quietly spoke, "I can't let them see me like this, I can't let ANYONE see me like this...and I can't come in contact with anyone either, I shudder to think what would happen if I did." said Deunan trembling within his constantly changing form.

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: Err, I was meaning gape as in the action of jaw-dropping, but I'm not even sure that's a word anymore.. XD

IC: Robin froze, suddenly realizing that she might have done something wrong without realizing it. Without waiting for the others to do anything, she slowly took a step towards the morphing and un-morphing Deunan, then another.
"Deunan.. Is that really.. A-Are you okay!?" Robin asked.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:05 PM
OOC: OHHH!!! Well I just took a wild guess I said "gasp" but whatever...well I don't feel like editing the last one cause I'm lazy so just forgettabout it. XD
IC: Deunan took a glare at Robin as to say "run" because he felt something was to happen, but he remembered as he said earlier. Fire blasted from the ground and surrounded Deunan so he could not be seen. As the flames weakened Deunan disappeared in a flash of brilliance, in a motion so fast that all that was to be seen was a blur of light.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:22 PM
OOC: A double post...ehh I guess you were trying to edit it eh?

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 01:25 PM
OOC: Yep. I deleted it. XD

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: Then again....who wouldn't?

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 01:35 PM
OOC: Seriously. Is someone going to reply or what? (Cuz I want to reply afterwards. XD )

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:36 PM
OOC: Yeah I know...HURRY UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Alana
July 31st, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC: Oh good I thought I'd missed much more. Time to post. ^_^

IC: Orva stared at the spot where Deunan had been. She felt a little confused. What was going on with Deunan? Maybe he'd been hit in the head by a rock? She unmorphed after Deunan vanished in a flash of fire and looked at Umbreon who shrugged. "Maybe we should get out of here. This place is a reck and we don't want ot be down here if there's another cave in."

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 04:20 PM
IC:Deunan appeared in a rundown werehouse, still shifting forms. "What is going on?! said Deunan's voices also shifting along with his form.

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Robin blinked, then dropped the arm that was pointing. She could've sworn that she had just seen Deunan standing near the place he had earlier fallen. Snapping back to reality as Orva spoke, Robin nodded in response.
"But.. where will we go? If we climb up onto the street, we might be spotted by more Darklings." Robin sighed.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Deunan's form began to shift slower and slower until he stopped at his Human form. "Holy...my head hurts... what was that? I kept shifting and shifting--" Deunan stopped after noticing there was no one there. He rested on a nearby wall.

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 09:20 PM
OOC: Hmm.. no one's responding right now.. Not really. X.x

Alter Ego
July 31st, 2005, 11:40 PM
OOC: Be patient grasshopper, I am still frequently being denied access to this stie. >_< Don't spoil it for the rest of us, m'kay?

IC:

Artemis felt a sudden spark of hope as he heard Robin call out Deunan's name. Alive? But, he couldn't? Or could he? As he turned around only to find Robin standing there with a befuddled expression his heart sank. She'd probably just gone and imagined the whole thing. Artemis did his best to cover his dissapointment, if he was going to be a leader then he'd have to start taking more part in group decisions rather than whimpering over what couldn't be changed.
"Maybe we should get out of here. This place is a reck and we don't want ot be down here if there's another cave in." said a blonde girl whom Artemis realized he hadn't been introduced to.
"But.. where will we go? If we climb up onto the street, we might be spotted by more Darklings." Robin sighed in response.
Artemis decided to cut into the discussion, walking to the two others.
"I'd rather take a foe I can fight against with my hands." he said curtly, instinctively holding his mechanical one a bit hidden "Besides, Ragnar was undoubtedly monitoring that patrol somehow, there will probably be more darklings on their way here as we speak."

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
"He has a point." Orva sighed. She looked around the cave with a slightly hopeless feeling. But it didn't last long and she smiled. "Well even if they are coming we can take them. We took out that army of Houndour morphs without much trouble so we can take out whatever else Ragnar sends at us." She relized she sounded coky and over confident but saying, "We can take whatever he sends at us," sounded so much better than saying, "We're doomed."

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 05:48 PM
IC: "This can't go on like this.."said Deunan as he paused to think about everything that happened. "I have to find the hiding members..before its too late.. I can't help the new recruits but I'm sure Artemis can handle them.." Deunan said, practically planning out what he was going to do out loud. Deunan took out his PokeNav and pressed a small button twice, several blips were on the map of the city that showed up on the PokeNav. "Looks like Squad 16 and 18 aren't so far from here." said Deunan still looking at the PokeNav. Deunan then reached for his Charizards pokeball but noticed it wasn't there. "Darn..oh well...I guess I'll have to walk." said Deunan as he realized his pokeballs were with someone else. Deunan stealthily ran towards the biggest blip and came up to an abandoned toy factory. He looked at it and saw it was boarded up and locked down from the inside, Squad 16 was there for sure. He sent a message in morse from his PokeNav, telling the people inside to let him in. After several minutes they opened the door and Deunan stepped in. "Sir..glad to see you're alive..but you seem a bit...messed up.."said James Marcain, commander of Squad 16 as he surveyed his leader.. "I should be saying the same..so how is everyone here?" said Deunan. "Great..but we're running out of food here..and its not safe to go out for some..but Squad 18 is located in the Central Mall, so if we can get there without any losses than food won't be as much of a problem, and it could be made into out new base of operations." said James, informing Deunan of their current status. "Hmm....if I can remember correctly the city has an underground system so we can go to the mall from the a manhole about twenty-seven feet from the entrance. Get the troops ready, we have to move quickly..." said Deunan, getting ready to put his plan into action. "The others will have to wait for now...they're a strong group...they can take care of themselves..." thought Deunan, remembering the new recruits.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 06:54 PM
Robin nodded at the others' responses.
"Then we should get going. Anyone have a clue where our destination is, though? Because I certainly don't.." Robin trailed off, sighing.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 07:25 PM
A number of troops went into a formation. They stood facing Deunan. "Are we ready soldiers?!" exclaimed Deunan. "Sir, Yes, Sir!" exclaimed the troops in unison. "Good! Now follow me!" ordered Deunan. They all followed Deunan as he went out the door, all armed with guns, ready to take out any Darklings. Deunan stopped at the doorway. Remember...those things were once human..so only attacked when fired at..move swiftly and quietly, it is important we have complete cover. I want groups of five moving in one by one. Got that? Now go! Go! Go! Move it!" ordered Deunan. As was commanded teams of five quickly but stealthily moved into the sewers through the manhole not so far from their location. Deunan continued to watch as the last team moved out before following himself.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 12:13 AM
"He has a point." The blonde girl sighed. She looked around the cave with a slightly hopeless feeling. But it didn't last long and she smiled. "Well even if they are coming we can take them. We took out that army of Houndour morphs without much trouble so we can take out whatever else Ragnar sends at us." This sounded a bit cocky, and the girl's expression quickly showed that she had realized it as well.

'We can take out whatever Ragnar sends at us' Artemis thought for himself, with a slight smile A dangerous attitude maybe, but that's just the kind of fighting spirit we need in the resistance he made a mental note of this, seeing as he might be forced to appoint a second-in-command in the future.

"Then we should get going. Anyone have a clue where our destination is, though? Because I certainly don't.." Robin trailed off, sighing.

That was a good question, where would they go now? Artemis shook his head, he'd wanted to achieve a high rank so he would have a greater chance to be present when they finally faced Ragnar, but he didn't have Deunan's leadership skills. They needed to get out of here, that much was sure. But then what? They needed to find the others too, but would they find them first? At any rate, it would be a good idea to keep moving.

"Well." Artemis said after his signifcant break, "Let's get to the surface and find shelter first, we won't be of any help to the others if work ourselves to death and we'll be able to get a better view of the situation up there."

Alana
August 2nd, 2005, 12:59 AM
Orva nodded. "I think that would be a good idea." She replied. She was about to say something else but she faultered. She didn't know this boys name. That made just the tiniest bit difficult to talk to him. "Um....yeah sorry. In all this confusion we've never been properly introduced. My name's Orva." She grinned rather sheepishly as she offered her hand to the boy. Not noing your comrads name wasn't a good idea in this kind of situation.

"Umre on eon umreon." (Sometimes I wonder how yu ever became a sucsessful trainer.)

Orva chose to ignore this comment but added, "And this is Umbreon. He's a bit of a smart alec at times but can be helpful at times."

Umbreon shrugged then scratched his ear meaning he didn't really care.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 01:05 AM
Artemis suddenly remembered his manners "No problem Orva" he said "I should've introduced myself already, bad form for a second-in-command not to know his comrades, I'm Artemis, Artemis D'Argent."
He shook her hand, alas it was a bit too late when he realized which one of his own he had been using.
He quickly withdrew his mechanical graft, suddenly finding himself unsure of what to say, so he decided to wait for the girl's reaction.

Alana
August 2nd, 2005, 01:13 AM
Orva tilted her head slightly. It was much like what Umbreon did when he saw something unusual. "What happened to your hand?" She asked. Her tone was more curiousity and slight confusion than anything else.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 01:19 AM
OOC: I figured this would be a good spot to introduce Arty's little techno-gadget-hand-thingie *Alter Ego gives Alana discreet poke and points at his own last post* maybe that should be mentioned somehow?

Alana
August 2nd, 2005, 01:21 AM
OOC: Oh I missed that. Sorry. *goes to edit post*

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 01:34 AM
OOC: NP, my wording was a bit unclear originally.

IC:

To Artemis' surprise Orva's reaction was far from the usual vade retro satans he was used to recieving, she merely looked a bit confused and curious rather than scared.
"It..." Artemis paused for a moment, these memories were painful for him even after all this time. But he'd rather give the girl an honest explanation than let her find out through suspicion and rumours. "It happened a few years back. When Ragnar broke free...my home...was one of the first to be..." his voice trailed of for a moment as his body gave an involuntary shudder before he braced himself and continued "I...still don't know how I survived, but when I woke up I couldn't move my right hand anymore." he took a pause to compose himself and let Orva take in the first part of his story before continuing.

Alana
August 2nd, 2005, 01:39 AM
Orva nodded slowly. "You had been injured in the attack." She said simply. Her mind automatically gave her possible reasons why Artemis would have lost use of his hand. Nerve damage, extended loss of circulation, or possibly it had been cut very deeply or just severed. Why her mind tended to do this she didn't know.

Orva brought her mind back to reality and nodded again then waited for Artemis to continue. Sadly enough having your home destroyed and family along with it wasn't rare any more.