PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Myrrh
July 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Kagome, Inuyasha and the gang have been collecting the Shards of the Shikon Jewel, and want to kill Naraku, in this RP you must play one of the Inuyasha Characters, Hojo, or someone who is in the show.....Soo....Which will it be?

{The Story}
Inuyasha and friends are walking unknown to them that they are being watched, by Kagura, Narakus Incarnation, she flees to tell Naraku their location. Inuyasha stumbles upon a stone called a Shikigami Stone, the Wielder has control of the Shikigami of their choice. Kagome picks it up and examines it, she decides to put it in her bag. She then goes home to study for a test, and when she gets to school, the Shikigami Stone falls out and lands on Hojos desk, which he then follows Kagome home to give to her, but fall in the well as he holds her hand going back in time, he then is in the Feudal Era, and finds out about KAgomes life, the Inuyasha Gang questions who he is, and he tells them about him, Kagome is then infuriated by the gesture, and tells Inuyasha to sit. Now Hojo joins the Inuyasha Gang, and now an evil Prince, Prince Kuro, wants to kill Hojo for possesing the Stone. He then send many men to kill him....Now Hojo must be protected until he gains total control of the Shikigami Stone......Meanwhile Kikyo and Sesshomaru are in a conversation, talking about the strange boy who followed Kagome into the well, now they also follow the Inuyasha Group.....

Name:(Which character are you? You can be Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Hojo, Kikyo, Sesshomaru, or Prince Kuro)

Thats pretty much it, unless you want to make another character, then the sheet looks like this:

Name:
Human, Demon, Half-Demon?
Good? Evil?
History:(Put the personality, Description, and Backstory here).

My Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Hojo

Please join, and have fun!!

Super_Lawliet
July 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Could I please be Kagome?

Myrrh
July 24th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Okay!! Now, we need more people to join!! Oh yeah, noe you can also be Naraku, Kagura, or Kanna!! People, please join!! Oh, BTW, when everyone joins, we can start the RP Okay???

JBCBlank
July 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I wan't to be inuyasha! please...?

http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/i/inu/inu034.jpg

.: Kira Yamato :.
July 25th, 2005, 01:57 PM
i'll play as koga or fluffy

Myrrh
July 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Atem: Koga is fine.
JBCBlank: You can be Inuyasha...

We just need everyone to fill a position:

Inuyasha: JBCBlank
Kagome: Mort_Rainey
Sango: N/A
Miroku: N/A
Hojo: Myrrh
Shippo: N/A
Koga: Atem: The Lost Pharoah
Sesshomaru: N/A
Kikyo: N/A
Naraku: N/A
Kagura: N/A
Kanna: N/A
Prince Kuro: N/A
And anyone else I have forgotten...

Rowen Cross
July 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I'll be Sesshomaru. I've never been in an Inuyasha rp, but I'll try my hand at it. It sounds fun!

And what about my companions, Jaken and Rin?

Myrrh
July 26th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Ill add Rin, and Jaken to the list now and you can be Sesshomaru! ^-^!!

Sesshomaru: Rowen_Cross
Kikyo: N/A
Rin: N/A
Jaken: N/A

Chibi-chan
July 26th, 2005, 07:57 AM
OH OH! Can i be Kikyo?! pppppplz? ^____^

Myrrh
July 26th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Okay! Here is teh revised list:

Kikyo: Chibi-Chan
Rin: N/A

July 26th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Name:koga
Human, Demon, Half-Demon?: full demon
Good? Evil?:good
history: wolf tribe leader, has been in fights with the birds of paradise, in love with kagome, fight with inuyasha alot, is engaged to kanami, wants to kill naraku, for killing his commrads.
personailty: strong, confident, one tracked minded, easily angered, and hates to lose to inuyasha.
Description: black hair in pony tail, wolf fur armor, small kanata, two jewel shards in legs, and long brown tail.

JBCBlank
July 27th, 2005, 11:11 AM
When we gonna start? I so exited....

Chibi-chan
July 27th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I'm ready to start too! ^_________^ SOON!

Kratos
July 27th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Oh, I'll be Miroku and I know someone who is going to be Sango....can you save the position for her?
Name: Miroku
race: Human
Good or evil: Good
History: Cursed by the Wind Tunnel, Miroku's past leads him to do mainly two things annihialate Naraku and well um have woman bear his child.
Personality: Loves woman
Description: Black hair, well he is a monk so he wears a Kimono that is purple.

Cherri
July 29th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I would like to play Rin, please. ^___^ InuYasha RPG's are my favourite. ;D

Myrrh
July 31st, 2005, 08:46 AM
Here is the new Revised list: PAY ATTENTION!!

Sango: Undine_Shade
Miroku: Kratos
Rin: Cherri

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 31st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Well, I would like to be Sango, if that's okay.

Myrrh
August 1st, 2005, 12:36 PM
Sure, I had a hunch you would be Sango....<_<...^-^!! Hmm....Now we need a little bit more people and we would be ready to start!! ^_^!!!

JBCBlank
August 1st, 2005, 02:22 PM
Its taking so long.... come on ppls...

Rina_
August 1st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Shippou, please. ^____^ I think we have all of the main characters now. X3;

JBCBlank
August 3rd, 2005, 03:03 PM
yah... lets start now......

Myrrh
August 5th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Okay then, I shall RP as all THE OTHER CHARACTERS, We have waited long enough!!

Sango: Undine_Shade
Miroku: Kratos
Shippo: Rina
Rin: Cherri

Chibi-chan
August 6th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Yay! OK! go ahead and start....and dont forget about this RP b/c it seems you made another one.....

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Who's gonna start...? will you, or she..?

I know I will... I am inuyasha after all... *smiles*

IC: InuYasha runs across the field scooping up a batch of flowers, "This looks nice." he says as he stops to look at them, they were mainly daisy's but they did look nice, "Kagnome will love them." he smiles.

Inuyasha sniffes them and feels a sudden sharp pain on the tip of his sensitive nose, "Aye!" he cries dropping the flowers and grabing his nose, a small hunny bee buzzes away from him. "Maldicion!" he curses.

He didn't notice Kagnome coming towards him as he picked up the scattered flowers.

OOC: if you want to know the translation for Maldicion, then put it in the google translater, I'm not going to soil myself to tell you...

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"InuYasha! Where have you been?! You were supposed to meet me at the well!" Kagome walked towards the long haired half-demon, anime vein pulsing. "Well?! Tell me InuYasha!"

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 07:37 PM
InuYasha looks at her, the sting on his nose glowing red, "Well excuse me!" he yells, "I forgot alright!" he turns away from hir rubbing his nose.

He lets the flowers fall to the ground, she wouldn't care for them now...he thinks to himself. he taps the bee sting, "Aye!" he squeaks.

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 07:41 PM
She blinks falling silent t noticing him drop some flowers. What could he possibly want those for..... Kagome shakes her head, going over to see his nose. "Let me see....a bee got you....well did you provoke it?"

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"How do you provoke a bee?" he asks backing away from her so that she wouldn't touch it. "Don't touch it!"

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Well I'm trying to be helpful!" She snorted, turning on her heel. "I had also wanted to ask about those flowers but they're probably for HER..." InuYasha probably knew whom Kagome was talking about. Kikiyo was Inuyasha's first love. Kagome had feelings for Inuyasha, but felt ignored...

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 07:56 PM
InuYasha looks down at the flowers, "they weren't for Kikiyo!" he yells to her, "they were for you..." he says this under his breath hoping that she couldn't hear him.

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Kagome flinched at the tone and spun around, glaring daggers at him. "Oh InuYasha......SIT BOY!"

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"MALDICION!!" he curses trieing to stand up. "QUE TIPO DE MUJER ERES!!!" he yells, he enjoyed yelling at her in spanish becouse she couldn't understand him compleatly. "Why'd you do that!?"

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"YOU LOVE HER JUST ADMIT IT INUYASHA!" She tried hard to fight back tears, but failed. "You don't know why I am the way I am InuYasha...."

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 08:09 PM
InuYasha drops to the ground, "I..." he looks at her, "Kagnome...." he turns his head away from her, "I know you do... and..." he closes his eyes keeping the tears in, "I... feel the same way...."

Super_Lawliet
August 6th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"How can I EVER believe you InuYasha.....how...." Kagome crosses her arms, looking up to the sky. "How...."

JBCBlank
August 6th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Inuyasha gulps, "becouse I trust you!"

pink-tiger
August 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Excuse me whos left on the list!I"ll write a list of characters I wold like to be!And if their taken tell me whos left on my list!

Kagome
sango
Or that girl koga promissed marrige!But #i kagome!!!^^

August 7th, 2005, 07:20 PM
koga: looking down from at tree"well mut she got you good this time, hahaha" jumps down from the tree" looks like kagome finaly made up her mind and hates you for good this time hehe" pokes inuyasha in the head and runs away" later mut!!!!

JBCBlank
August 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Rrrr I'm gonna get you for that Koga!" Inuyasha growls. "Kagnome, lets just go to the well as we agreed and we can forget about all this uglyness..."

OOC: by the way Pink-tiger, Kagnome is already taken, so is Sango... *shrugs* I guess you'll have to pick another...

Gatomon***
August 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I'll be Naraku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/naraku043.jpg

Super_Lawliet
August 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
She looks to InuYasha and nods, turning away. "Yes....let's go..."

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Inuyasha sighs as he fallows her, I hate it when shes mad a me... He says to himself.

Rowen Cross
August 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OOC: If it's alright to everyone, I'm going to auto Jaken until he gets someone to rp him.

BIC: As the group left, a strange figure came walking up the path behind them. It was Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's older, full-demon brother. Behind him was his faithful follower, Jaken, and bold twin-headed dragon further still behind Sesshomaru carrying the spunky Rin.

"I-nu-yasha..." the dog-demon muttered to himself. He stopped in his tracks, watching the party leave the scene. Jaken tripped over a stone on the ground as he wasn't paying attention to his master.

"Jaken." Sesshomaru grabbed at his attention.
"Uh um, yes mylord?" He said regaining his balance.
"I want you to watch over Rin, I'm going to follow Inuyasha. I feel something stirring..." He said as he clutched his Tokejin.

With that, he trailed his younger brother, and left his companions behind.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Inuyasha stoped in his tracks, sniffing the air. "Do you smell that?" he asks none in particular, "It can't be...."

August 8th, 2005, 04:48 PM
koga: well look who it is the mut" runs from the mountains" hehe, seem to in a fluster over your brother agian" looks at inuyasha" i'll help you this time, i fell like being nice, and then after that you can give me kagome!!!!

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Rrrrrr! Maldito!" Inuyasha growls threw his teath, "I'd rather give my life than give you Kagnome!"

He clenches his fists and turns to look at his brother, "I'll take him out first then you!"

August 8th, 2005, 05:01 PM
koga: srugs sholders" lets see you try mut" jewel shards start to glow in koga's legs" their is something new i want to try out on you" arm jewels glow, all jewel are glowing red" hehe, lets see you stop me, kagome will be mine!!!!!" charges at inuyasha

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Inuyasha smiles and simply moves out of the way so that Kouga was now heading toward Sessuramaru, "Adios lobo tonto!" Inuyasha cries laughing as Sessuamaru began to charge his venom claws, "It was nice knowing you!"

Inuyasha charges his claws, "I think I'll add some flaver of my own... Garras de Hacerro!"

OOC: Steel claws, oh ya and I said, bye dumb wolfy....

August 8th, 2005, 05:55 PM
koga dissapers like the wind and sess and inuyasha hit each other" hahaha that is the first thing that i had to show you mut" pull out a flute, and play a song" mangus, come forth, a huge wolf the size of sess's dog form appers" take care of inuyasha's bro while i take care of inuyasha.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Inuyasha growls and jumps away pulling out his sword, "take this!" he raises it high and yells, "Lancas de Diamantes!" Hundreds of Diamonds the size of Inuyasha himself appear and fly toward the giant wolf bullseyeing it right between the eyes.

It howls and vanishes, "that takes care of that now you!" he runs at Kouga sword held high, "Cornio de Haccero!" he cries and a giant slash comes out of the blade aimed streait at Kouga but stopps short as InuYasha sences something worse than even his brother.... "Naraku..." he whispers dropping his sword.

August 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
koga: well mut face you giveing up already" smells naraku" hey mut looks like we got company, hehe, your going to die naraku" koga pulls out two new jewel shards, puts one in his right arm and the other in the left, his body glows a bright red" NARAKU YOUR GOING TO DIE RIGHT HEAR AND NOW" charges at naraku

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Kouga Don't!" Inuyasha cries trieing to stop him.

Gatomon***
August 8th, 2005, 06:44 PM
OOC: sence they are using my carictor I might as well...

IC: Naraku only watches Kouga as he comes closer and just at the last moment hits him with an unknown beam, "Nice try wolfy... I expected better!" he jumps away leaving the scene. Kouga on the floor and Inuyasha stairning after him...

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Diablos!" Inuyasha curses looking back to where his brother once stood, he was gone. "Maldicion!" he returns his sword to it's sheave, "it was all just a waist of time!"

August 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
koga: the jewels heal koga" RRRRR! naraku i will get you, WOLF CYCLONE!!!!" koga glows and the wind around koga turn into energy blades (much like kagura's dance of blades, but their are alot more)" lets see you stop this" charges at naraku agian" this is for my commrades that you killed!!!

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Inuyasha reaches out and grabs Kouga's arm, "He's gone Kouga!" he says calmly closing his eyes, "I guess he only wanted to bother us..."

August 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
koga: "looks at inuyasha blankly" that basturd....... he going to pay" the bleeding in koga's side was rushing out" grrrrrr....th...a.t...bas......"koga went silent'

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Inuyasha catches Kouga befor he hits the ground, "I've got to get you out of here!" he says picking him up and running to the well..

August 8th, 2005, 07:06 PM
koga: "looks up at inuyasha" so..why..ar..you doing this...i don't need your pity...."passes out agian"

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"Prabably becouse you can't say consous for more than a few seconds." Inuyasha grumbles jumping threw the trees.

August 8th, 2005, 07:16 PM
koga: well thats why or will kagome hurt you if you kill me?" blood drips from side and the jewel turns into a cursed shard" gah...th..at ....naraku, i'll ki..ll him"

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"You and me both." Inuyasha says landing next to Miriku. "And ya... she will kill me..." he puts Kouga down and looks at Miriku, "How bad do you think he is?" he asks Miriku before noticing that he was asleep, "Maldicion!" he curses sitting on the floor.

August 8th, 2005, 07:28 PM
koga" hehe well look like you and me are the only ones that can talk now, hehe.... where kagome? "turns head and looks for kagome" so why are you acting so differnt to day, you don't usale help me, and you look flustered

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Inuyasha closes his eyes and looks up at the setting sun, "well... Kagnome caught me picking flowers for her and she yelled at me thinking they were for Kykio and I couldn't do more then yell back." he looks at Kouga, "and you didn't make it any better."

he tuches the bee sting on his nose, "she even yelled at me for getting stung..."

August 8th, 2005, 07:36 PM
koga: sorry, i was wrong but, next time play it smoother with kagome than flowers" looks at the stars" i really do envy you inuyasha, you have a great girl and friends, but you need to come out more about kagome, do you get what i am saying, mut.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Don't call me mut!" Inuyasha says threw his teeth, "and thanks, but I don't know why but I can't tell her what I feel..." lets his ears droop.

August 8th, 2005, 07:47 PM
koga: why didn't you kill or leave me their to die, and kagome was not around, she would have not know about it" looks at inuyasha" you are like a puppy, you fallow kagome and never act like you love her, you act to macho sometimes.

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Inuyasha snorts, "maybe i should have..." closes his eyes, "I'm going over here..." he goes to Miroku's other side, "I don't think I want to sit next to you anymore!" turns his head away. "You stink by the way..."

August 8th, 2005, 07:52 PM
koga: that is ok, kagome is fond of you so don't lose her to someone else, if you do you will regret it." closes eyes"

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Inuyasha ponders on this, "you know you're right." he goes over to Kouga carfully climbing over Mariku's legs. "I'll do it I'll tell her now!"

He goes to where Kagnome lay sleeping, "Kagnome..." he whispers.

"Inuyasha..." she says in her sleep, "sit..." Inuyasha ends up on the ground.

"Aye!" he complains running back to Kouga on all fours, "I'll tell her tomarow..."

August 8th, 2005, 08:09 PM
koga: hehehe that was good....."looks at kagome" she really is a cute one

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"what do you mean that was good! It hurt especialy my nose!" Inuyasha whispers harshly making sure not to disturbe Miroku.

August 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM
koga: it was funny, you go over to her and she tells you to sit in her sleep"laughs to self"

JBCBlank
August 8th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Inuyasha growls and looks Kouga over, wondering wher exactly to punch...

August 8th, 2005, 08:30 PM
koga: don't you dare try any thing inuaysha" jewel in arm glows"

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Kagome wakes slowly from her sleep, seeing InuYasha and Koga. "You two stop it!" She gets up, eyebrow twitching.

August 9th, 2005, 03:02 PM
koga:"opens eyes" kagome... your awake"holds kagome's hand" lets leave this mut behind and go kagome" grabs kagome's hand and runs"

Super_Lawliet
August 9th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"N-no! Koga let go! INUYASHA HELP!!!!"

JBCBlank
August 9th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Inuyasha growls deep in his throught and charges after Kouga, "Lobo de dos caras!" he shouts jumping onto Kouga and holding him down, "How dare you even touch her!"

August 9th, 2005, 07:22 PM
koga: doing what i been told to do, inuyasha..... koga turns black

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Inuyasha gasps and lets Kouga go, "Run Kagnome!" he yells staying on all fours.

August 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
koga: well it looks like naraku gave my some new power after all" whole body glows red, wind picks up, pulls out sword" inuyasha i will kill you with your own move"wind rapes around the sword" here i go, WIND SCAR...." launchs it at inuaysha" DIE INUYASHA DIE

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Inuyasha gulps and pulls out his sword, "Lancas de Diamantes!" he cries and the two attacks hit eachother with a brilliant flash.

August 10th, 2005, 06:12 PM
koga:hehehe, well inuyasha we are matched for now, but when all of my jewel glow you will die" three jewel are glowing, koga's power is rising" ahh, well lets get back to this fight and when you die i'll take kagome to naraku" looks at kagome and licks his sword" iam not koga, koga's soul belong to me and to free him you must kill him hehehe" koga charges at inuyasha with a new wind scar and bigger"

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: aye mujer que facil eres.... oops sorry thinking about other things... lets do this!

IC: Inuyasha knew only one way to get someone to snap out of anything.... he drops his sword and lets the attack hit him, he drops to the ground seemingly hurt, he waits for when Kouga was close enough... comeing slowly to make sure he had killed him, when he was only a few feet away, Inuyasha woke up and jumped at hiim, the sword flew out of Kouga's hand and the jewels stoped their glowing, and Inuyasha said, "come back to us Kouga..." He inhails and plants a long kiss on Kouga's lips...

He feels Kouga stop moving then throw him off, "What the hell Inuyasha!" he yells whipping his lips.

"I needed to wake you up was all...." Inuyasha says just touching his lips...

August 10th, 2005, 06:32 PM
koga: WHAT THE HELL" the cursed jewels fell out" get off of my inuyasha....." koga runs off to a tree and brufs" man that was sick" hits inuyasha in the head"

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Ouch!"

Inuyasha just looked at him, with a dumb little smile on his face...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Inu2.jpg
"You say you hated it... but I bet you liked it...." he teased.... smiling and laughing.

August 10th, 2005, 06:45 PM
koga: "dies in disgust" .........

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Inuyasha creeps over to Kouga.... "Kouga... you ok?" touches the tip of his nose against Kouga's, "are you alive?"
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Inuyasha%20and%20Miroku/cuteinu.jpg

OOC: I know it's miroku but work with me people work with me...

August 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM
koga: "opens eyes" get away from me" runs away to the mountains"

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Hey wait!" Inuyasha yells as he runs after him, "You haven't kissed me back!" he laughs to himself, loud and clear, "come on don't leave me...." Inuyasha can't take it anymore and he falls to the ground laughing roling all over the ground.

Gatomon***
August 10th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Naraku smiles and uses his psycic powers to pick Kouga up and toss him back to Inuyasha, "Don't leave the love of your life.... that's just rude..." he says a rare laugh craking his voice.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/naraku021.jpg

JBCBlank
August 10th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Inuyasha smiles down at Kouga, "I think I love you..." he says laughing... and smiling like a crazy man.

August 10th, 2005, 07:33 PM
koga: just die already" koga kicks inuyasha in the croch" i am out of here" uses jewels power and dissapers"

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Kagome looks from InuYasha to Koga, then Naraku. She didn't want to run, be afraid. She pulled out her bow and arrow, taking aim for the evil Naraku.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Don't..." Inuyasha says grabing her hand and holding himself as well as he can, "He's gone already..." he was right... Naraku had already disapiered again. "Help me..." Inuyasha begs her...

Super_Lawliet
August 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Well you deserved it InuYasha....you should be lucky that I didn't say sit!" She blinks, going quiet.

JBCBlank
August 11th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Inuyasha falls to the ground again, "Kagnome...." he whines looking up at her.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"InuYasha....I was...mad but....why did you pick those flowers...." She looks at him, blinking. "We...were they for me, InuYasha?"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Inuyasha closes his eyes, he had to tell her, "yes... they were for you...." he looks up at her, "I thought you would like them... but then you got mad at me..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Kagome kneeled down beside InuYasha, helping him sit up. "I thought....they were for K-'

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Inuyasha stops her, "I know who you thought they were for... and I don't blame you..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"I just....InuYahsa.....I just care about you so much...." She looks away, tears forming. "I...'' She looks at him. "I....I love...."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Inuyasha grabs her and kisses her, "I love you to Kagnome..."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Kagome looked into his eyes and saw seriousness. She turned slightly red. "I...I thought...." She shut up and fell against him, shivering. "Im so sorry InuYasha..."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Inuyasha hugs her and kisses her cheek... "I know kagnome... I know...."

August 12th, 2005, 05:17 PM
koga: well that was a trip "looks down from a tree at inuaysha and kagome" well look at the love birds, you know kagome he tried to rape me you know

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Inuyasha glares at him, "I did not! I was trieing to get you out of Naraku's controle!"

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 05:43 PM
She simply ignored Koga and looked up into InuYasha's eyes...

August 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
koga: i was out of naraku control after you knocked out my cursed shard (sigh) as dumb as a puppy

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Well the rest was just for fun..." Inuyasha says smiling at Kouga, he kisses Kagnome, "besides... look who has the girl."

August 12th, 2005, 06:20 PM
koga: iam married so what are you saying hehe, you are to much of a mut to ask her to marry you inuyasha" looks at sky" ahhh what a nice day, hehehe, inuyasha the mut

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Inuyasha growls and jumps at him scratching at him, "Maldito!" he growls biting Kouga's arm.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Then why would you always be hitting on me Koga...." Kagome turned her gaze to the boy, suddenly chucking a rock at his head. "SHUT UP YA JERK!"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Aye!" Inuyasha whines, the rock had naraly missed Kouga but had hit him...
"Malditosea!" he curses landing on the floor and holding his head.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Oops...s-sorry InuYasha....."

August 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM
koga: you bite like a puppy, you mut. iam allowed to have my fun kagome, plus i do it to see how you react heheh" jumps down from tree" hehehe you two are ment for eachother, a mut and it owner, hahahaha

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Koga....the only mutt here is you...." Kagome had enough of the taunts and marched right up to koga. "I hope this helps...." She sent a swift kick to where it hurt any guy the most.

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Rrrrrrrrrrr!" Inuyasha growls. "Maldito..." he swipes at Kouga, "When I get my claws in you...."

August 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
koga: "on the ground" iam not a mut you bf is because is mother is a human and his father is a human loveing full blood demon, so inuyasha what do you have to say to that" gets up and looks inuyasha in the eyes" so you are like your father and sessy human lovers, iam a full demon and i am not weak like you inuyasha.

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Inuyasha's eyes glow red, "Take that back Kouga!"

August 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
koga: no inuyasha i won't because at least you had parents, mine left me at the age of two and you had yours until they died"looks at inuyasha with great anger" your father kille them!!!

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"I take no responsiblility on what my father did!" Inuyasha yells growling.

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Stop it you two!" Kagome looks between them, trying to stop the fight. "Right now!"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Inuyasha turns away, "Maldito Lobo!" he curses.

August 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM
koga: your father is just as soft as you are inuyasha, and i'll be ****ed if we are ment to fight to the death once with out kagome or any one to hold us back, we will have that fight and i will win inuyasha, i'll leave now inuyasha, thier is no reason for me to be here right now, we will fight"runs to the wolf tribe den, with one tear in his eye"

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Inuyasha sniffes the air, "what's that smell...?"

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Huh?" She sniffs the air, frowning. "InuYasha, I smell nothing.."

JBCBlank
August 12th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"smells like...." sniffs around, "I don't know what... smells familiar... yet.... strange...."

Super_Lawliet
August 12th, 2005, 07:53 PM
She crossed her arms, tilting head slightly."Is....is it Kikyo?"

Myrrh
August 22nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
(ooC: Sorry, I had no internet. Oh, AND CAN WE GET ON WITH MY RP??? THIS SCENE HAS NO RELEVANCE TO THE PLOT!!!!!!!)

IC:

Meanwhile, in a Castle, far away....

???: Hmm.....Where is the stone of Shikigami?? I have quested for it for many years. Where is it located??
Old Decrepit Woman: Go....To where a Priestess is found....I see....A illage.....with a well....called....the Bone Eater's Well......A Girl named Kagome.......Was that good enough Prince Kuro??
Prince Kuro: Yes....Perfect, I shall take my leave. *Picks up Bow and many Arrows*. Hmm....Where is this...Kagome?

Meanwhile, in Kagome's Time.....

Hojo: Hmm...I wonder what Kagome is doing???

JBCBlank
August 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
OOC: Um... Inuyasha could be smelling the person who stole the stone you know... and besides I think it would have gone better if the others had cared to show up!

IC: Inuyasha takes off fallowing the smell, he jumps on the man that was the sorce of the smell, "what are you doing here!" he growls.

Myrrh
August 25th, 2005, 08:34 AM
(OOC: True, yeah, I shall make a random person for that)

A strange man had heard someone approaching.....

JBCBlank
August 25th, 2005, 04:38 PM
OOC: Balgame dios....

IC: Inuyasha growls at the man... "you... what are you doing here!?"

Myrrh
August 29th, 2005, 01:07 PM
(OOC: What????)

IC:

"What??? AHH!!!!" yelled the man as he ran from the strange dog-eared person chasing him.....

JBCBlank
August 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
OOC: cursing in spanish... by the by... I'm leaving so... bye... someone else can take Inuyasha...

Myrrh
September 17th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Erm....Can someone else play as Inuyasha now??????