PDA

View Full Version : Faded Memories

Chase Leader
July 23rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
I haven't written anything decent in about a year an a half...so here it goes. :\
Intro:
Sailing into the casting wind, I send my hopes and dreams. Where they rest in the end, I can not know. However let my memories guide me, and never let them fade, for I too feel...and Itoo am burdened... A fate untold, for now all I can do is wonder, wonder into deeper darkness...waiting perhaps, for a sign of light! Still a part of me is willing to consider another option, one I hoped to never consider. How ironic... Now is the time to press onward, on a path un-trodden...and definatley not asked for.

Xhaiden
August 4th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Your writing has me in awe. I don't know why but, even in your other one, it's like you words are singing. I don't understand why no one else has commented yet. You seem very sad though...*Gives Sato a giant cookie* Be happy!^^ you have a gift!

Anacortes
August 5th, 2005, 10:28 AM
I think that was awesome. Your words have alot of meaning and seem to hold some deep thoughts. I really do wonder how your first chapter would go. Good job.

Chase Leader
August 8th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Thanks, I am currently working out all the gramatical errors and such for the first chapter...and yeah I have been going through alot, thanks for the support.