PDA

View Full Version : The PokéCommunity Get-together 4 - Trivia

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 6th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Pokémon Community's Get-together 4 First Time Trivia!Put simply: PokéCommunity Get-Together 4 Trivia
How well do you know the community? Let's test everyone with skills they know about vBulletin. I'll be giving questions in sets of 5 (plus 1 bonus question sometimes). To the person who gives the first answer, one question equals 5 points and a bonus adds 15. It is half the amount to the 2nd person answer, and none to the continued. I give a while before giving scores and answers, and going to the next question set.

Question set 1
Question 1
What month was the community upgraded to a vBulletin?
Question 2
Who was the first to come to the community's new database, excluding the administrators?
Question 3
Group these members (Haruka, Kairi, Arcanine, Coolboyman, Shadow, Master Kwesi Nkromah, Unown_ and Zapchu) into the following categories and tell the missing category:
Super Moderator
Administrator
Question 4
Who hosted the third get-together?
Question 5
Which most recent member thought he got IP banned but it was all because of a continually swapping IP?

Haruka
February 6th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Pokémon Community's Get-together 4 First Time Trivia!Put simply: PokéCommunity Get-Together 4 Trivia
How well do you know the community? Let's test everyone with skills they know about vBulletin. I'll be giving questions in sets of 5 (plus 1 bonus question sometimes). To the person who gives the first answer, one question equals 5 points and a bonus adds 15. It is half the amount to the 2nd person answer, and none to the continued. I give a while before giving scores and answers, and going to the next question set.

Question set 1
Question 1
What month was the community upgraded to a vBulletin? October 2002?
Question 2
Who was the first to come to the community's new database, excluding the administrators?
Question 3

Group these members (Haruka, Kairi, Arcanine, Coolboyman, Shadow, Master Kwesi Nkromah, Unown_ and Zapchu) into the following categories and tell the missing category:Member: Coolboyman, Unown_, Zapchu

Moderator: Haruka, Shadow
Super Moderator: Arcanine, Kairi (use to be one)
AdministratorMaster Kwesi Nkromah

Question 4

Who hosted the third get-together? 22sa
Question 5
Which most recent member thought he got IP banned but it was all because of a continually swapping IP? Yamichu (hes getting Jason's IP. =P)I don't get question #3

Rift
February 6th, 2004, 10:28 PM
ah, the missings Praetor and thats where Kairi belongs! yay! im smart! j/k :laugh:

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Question set 1

Question 1

March?

Question 2

Kairi unless you don't count Pokesafari

Question 3

Group these members (Haruka, Kairi, Arcanine, Coolboyman, Shadow, Master Kwesi Nkromah, Unown_ and Zapchu) into the following categories and tell the missing category:

Member Coolboyman, Unown_, Zapchu

Moderator Haruka Shadow

Super Moderator Arcanine

Administrator Master Kwesi Nkromah

Praetor Kairi

Question 4

Who hosted the third get-together? Vito? I can’t remember.

Question 5

Which most recent member thought he got IP banned but it was all because of a continually

swapping IP? Yamichu

Arcanine
February 6th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Question 1
What month was the community upgraded to a vBulletin?: January. On the 16th pf 2003
Question 2
Who was the first to come to the community's new database, excluding the administrators?: If you mean the first to join the PoKeSaFaRi, if he falls in the Admin part then Masato-san.
Question 3
Group these members (Haruka, Kairi, Arcanine, Coolboyman, Shadow, Master Kwesi Nkromah, Unown_ and Zapchu) into the following categories and tell the missing category:Member:Coolboyman, Unown_, Zapchu
Moderator: Haruka, Shadow
Super Moderator: Arcanine
Praetor: Kairi
Administrator: Master Kwesi Nkromah Question 4
Who hosted the third get-together?: Gold Raikou
Question 5
Which most recent member thought he got IP banned but it was all because of a continually swapping IP?: Jason or most know him as Jaroma-ru.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 6th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Answers set 1
Question 1
Answer
Late October 2002
Question 2
Answer
Kairi or PoKeSaFaRi(Kento used to be an admin, kinda in a way, so both answers are accepted)
Question 3
Group these members (Haruka, Kairi, Arcanine, Coolboyman, Shadow, Master Kwesi Nkromah, Unown_ and Zapchu) into the following categories and tell the missing category: Member Coolboyman, Unown_, Zapchu
Moderator Haruka, Shadow
Super Moderator Arcanine
Praetor: Kairi
Administrator Master Kwesi Nkromah
Question 4
Who hosted the third get-together?
Answer
Gold Raikou
Question 5
Which most recent member thought he got IP banned but it was all because of a continually swapping IP?
Answer
Yamichu

results
System change: All points go to everyone, there's no more poiunt halving, everyone who answers gets the same amounts of points.
Haruka: 15
Kairi: 15
Arcanine: 15

round 2
question 1 : What are the IDs of the forums tmbjr moderates?
question 2 : How many moderators were added?
question 3 : List all senior forum leaders. Then, arrange them by join date.
question 4 : What is the path to the reference's announcements forum? (A path doesn't include the domain of the community)
question 5 : What is "Last Activity" changed by?

Arcanine
February 6th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Masato one thing, Kwesi him self told me PC was upgraded to vBulletin in January (January the 16th is the date).

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 6th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Hmmm... It was a vBulletin in 2003 already. It was vBulletin when I joined PC as eusine606 as well. I don't remember joining an IkonBoard when I joined on November 29.

Arcanine
February 6th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Hmmm... It was a vBulletin in 2003 already. It was vBulletin when I joined PC as eusine606 as well. I don't remember joining an IkonBoard when I joined on November 29.
Well maybe Kwesi has a bad mind. XD
Well I do have that AIM chat log where the Admins (and Kairi) about renewing the vB License on January the 16th.
But just leave the points as is.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 6th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Can you send it to me somehow, Andy?

Arcanine
February 9th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Oh well no one is replying to this so I will.

question 1 : What are the IDs of the forums tmbjr moderates?: 19
question 2 : How many moderators were added?: If you mean when we had the tests then, 10 Mods was added
question 3 : List all senior forum leaders. Then, arrange them by join date.:
Master Kwesi Nkromah
PPNSteve (I hope you are not counting pokesph, Steve has PPN Steve was his main account)
Alakazam
ash_pikachu_98
Dakota
Lightning
Shining Arcanine
Arcanine
Kairi
question 4 : What is the path to the reference's announcements forum? (A path doesn't include the domain of the community): Dont have a clue what you mean.
question 5 : What is "Last Activity" changed by?: By logging out.