PDA

View Full Version : What pokemon would you eat?

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 05:42 PM
If you were forced to eat a pokemon but had the choice to pick, which one would you pick to eat? I would probable pick torchic. It's like chicken, and it practically fries itself..
:19: MmMmMmMmM Torchic..

pkmnflyingmaster
July 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Slopoke because slopoketail is supposted to taste good so the whole thing should be good

Kurono
July 25th, 2005, 06:57 PM
I don't trust slowpoke, they let anything clamp onto their tails and don't even take note of it..

Kurayami
July 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Ineresting question. o_o I would eat a Stantler. <3 I love deer, and so that sounds really good. O__o;

Agent9
July 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
lol.. I was waiting for something like this.

*KENTUCKY FRIED COMBUSKEN* Yum

Charizard_Fire_God
July 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Tch. I have a death wish so I'm sayin' Muk! XD

Random Plushie
July 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Wow.. interesting.. XD

I'd say Seedot. Acorn!

00Zero
July 25th, 2005, 11:45 PM
meh..this is hard maybe a treecko!^^

fire_phoenix
July 25th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I'd eat a Shellder or a Cloyster....mmmm......seafood.

Houndour2005
July 26th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Torchic, Seedot and Stantler too!

Sternchen
July 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Suncorn maybe, or Sproing...

PKS
July 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Corphish or Crawdaunt would be a good Lobster substitute!

kohei
July 26th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Ditto would be nice. I think it would be grape flavour.

Eon-Rider
July 26th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Ditto would be nice. I think it would be grape flavour.
What the?

I would like to eat Corphish, Crawdaunt, Shellder, Cloyster, Remoraid etc.
But not Magikarp coz in the TV show, Team Rocket tried to eat one remember? It was really hard.

Dragon Lover
July 26th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I would eat a Pidgey or a Miltank. But the most delicious is probably Muk XD

~DL~

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Y'know, they should make a pokemon that IS food..like giant chocalate cake pokemon called "Chocochoco"..lol..I would eat it..

Forci Stikane
July 26th, 2005, 05:26 AM
This is a really disturbing topic...you all realize that, right!??

BUT, if I had to choose, I'd choose Magikarp, since I couldn't ever eat it, so I wouldn't eat any of them.

Kurono
July 26th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Yeah it is disturbing, but a fun and interesting topic...anyway next on my food list would be tentacruel..it would be like squid...even though I don't eat seafood..

Skitty-chan
July 26th, 2005, 06:29 AM
I would eat a Pikachu. Yep, skewered on an open fire. Nicely cooked to a natural, shiny brown, drizzled in its own jucies. Mmm... That sounds kind of good! Maybe have some potato salad and corn? Oh yes.

Chairman Kaga
July 26th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I would eat Lapras--it has always been my desire to eat the meat of an endangered animal, but an endangered pokemon would do in this case. Despite the fact that it is seafaring, it looks to be a mammal, and mammal meat > fish flesh. No one these days sees through the lies of the anti-whaling lobby these days to the truth that there are many plentiful and delicious types of whales; they're a delicacy in many cultures on many continents, and more of a gourmet item now that they're hard to attain. Lapras is not a whale, but I'm sure that it would taste like one, but even with a bit of a different edge to it--no other pokemon could taste exactly like Lapras (which is why I choose it over Wailord), so that would be the one for me.

Fury of Ninetales
July 26th, 2005, 07:08 AM
farfetched served with a side of leeks or smoked torkoal. I wonder what's for dessert? Muk suprise?

Raydrogiga
July 26th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I'd eat Farfetch or Goldeen probably..In the show they said Farfetch was very delicious..Goldeen is a fish..Or I'd eat what Pokemon's sold in the market :P
Lol when we eat animals it's not disturbing but when it comes to Pokemon it is?Unusual maybe...^^;;

marillmonster2000
July 26th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Um...None.

But If I HAD To Chose.. I Guess Torchic...

jynx
July 27th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Torchic, Combusken (KFC~~), Miltank
erm...possibly Psyduck

Chibi_Shinn
July 27th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Since Miltank is like a cow... that is like eating a burger... wait, they serve burgers in Pokemon, don't they? I wonder if it's Miltank...

EvilDunsparce
July 27th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I'd go with exeggcute, it is an egg type thing, but the game says that it resembles a seed, but some seeds can be eaten to

YellowFlash
July 27th, 2005, 07:01 AM
i am vegetarian but i would eat a execcute also

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 11:20 AM
Jigglypuff cos its like a marshmellow!!! I feel so mean :surprised

pikagurl511
August 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
whismur, cause it barely makes noise... lol!

ryan
August 3rd, 2005, 11:37 AM
gastly. it's probably very low carb.

Imite
August 3rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Well, Farfetch'd is just asking for it, since it comes with it's own seasoning, and duck is really good.

Although a Ghastly sounds good too... O_o I wonder what ghost tastes like.

figglychu
August 3rd, 2005, 12:28 PM
I'd eat oddish, there's already too many in the world, plus, radishes go good with salt......and camerupt, because it's video game call is annoying and unoriginal.maybe feebas, since its so rare, it must taste good. and.......all the pokemon that the percentage of it being a certain gender is 70% or higher.and that's about it.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 3rd, 2005, 12:32 PM
Probably a fish like Seaking or something.

GodofPH
August 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
*clears throat* Ah, yes waiter, could I get a bowl of New England Clamperl chowder with some politoed legs for a side?

Chiru
August 3rd, 2005, 05:13 PM
I would prolly eat a Magikarp or a Tauros.

This is a bit offtopic, but I DO wonder how they get meat for steaks and things in the pokemon world. I'm sure most trainers would object to eating pokemon. Do they have regular animals too?

Chairman Kaga
August 3rd, 2005, 05:31 PM
To answer your question, Chiru, they do indeed have regular animals in the pokemon world even though they're almost never shown. The most famous example is the aquarium in the Cerulean City Gym, which is full of all sorts of regular fish. There have got to be other examples, but my memory is rusty <_<;

Crystal Clair
August 3rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
I thought EVERYONE remembered when the mongoose (not zangoose) appeared in one of the early Kanto eppies. I'll see if I can get a pic
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2644/mongoose2ch.jpg
see! animal in Pokemon!
btw, I'd eat a Magicarp or a Goldeen. I'm fond of fish.

LishaKara
August 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
Haha . . . I'd eat Voltorb! Like a jawbreaker . . . Or some slow-cooked Grumpig ground up with marinated onions in between two slices of French Bread . . .

Mm, this thread makes me hungry. XD

Dragon-Chan
August 3rd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Rawr, probably Kentucky Fired (yes, FIRED) Torchic, rawr, but only if I was eating with a Dragon. Blazikens are second only to Dragons.

Neko64
August 3rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
Mmm......Torchic or Combusken. Blaziken if i'm really hungry....:P''''0

lol Me looooooooovvvveeees fried chicken XD

Iron Mankey
August 3rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
Torchic-Combusken, Farfetch'd, Miltank, Tauros, Pidgey-eotto-eot, Spearow-Fearow, Delibird, Psyduck, Stantler, Spoink-Grumpig, Swinub-Piloswine, Murkrow, Tail-Swellow, Wingull-Pelipper, Azurill, Swablu-Altaria, Mareep-Flaffy, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Natu-Xatu, Wobbuffet, Tropius.

That's my ideal Pok-menu.

Imite
August 3rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
Haha. Seems like most people are interested in eating seafood type pokemon.

I gotta wonder what an electric type would taste like...meat with pop rocks, maybe? Hmm...

AJichi
August 4th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Blaziken, Exeggcute, Tauros, I would eat. Yummy yummy good for your tummy

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 08:50 AM
This is a seriously disturbing topic but...Farfetch'd. Mmm...crispy duck.

RexRaptor
August 4th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Milktank Steak, a side of Oddish, and for the Apitizer, Hard-Boiled Execute.

Spirit Wolf
August 4th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I could sure use some honey bbq blaziken with a side of shelder.
mmmmmmmmmmm.....chicken

marshmello
August 4th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I WOULD EAT A JIGGLYPUFF BECAUSE:

IT HAS LOTS OF FAT ON IT
I WOULD SAVE THE MICROPHONE TO SING IN, INSTEAD OF BUYING A NEW ONE
SO IT WOULDNT BE ANNOYING ANYMORE WITH ITS SINGING

THATS ALL

Smarties-chan
August 5th, 2005, 05:17 AM
I would like to try a ditto it would probaly taste like jelly ^^

Omega Latios
August 5th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Mmm...Latios Sandwhich Would Be Tasty. But It Could Fly Away!

Cybex Mewtwo
August 5th, 2005, 06:16 AM
I, would hunt down and devour a Snorlax. He could last me YEARS! I can just imagine the possible things to eat.....but they'd be all fatty....bleh...bt I'd put up with that...

Datriot
August 8th, 2005, 03:38 AM
I would have a Goldeen for starters and the for teh main course I would have a.....Miltank! Tasty beef, and a torchic for desert....

Spirit Wolf
August 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
lets all do the pokeparty dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitsune_girl
August 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
I would like to eat pikachu, first I'd dress up in a gaint skitty costume and then I would steal Ash's pikachu and BBQ him XDXDXD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Shadow Tyranitar
August 9th, 2005, 04:42 PM
pokemon could make a tasty breakfast...

Blissey: scrambled eggs anybody? (first i'd cut that smile off it's face)

Perhaps a Farfetch'd's stick spread with Ditto jelly

some bacon from a grumpig

some fruit from a tropius

butter free, cause i'm watching my cholesterol j/k

AngelWolfie
August 9th, 2005, 05:00 PM
A farfetch'd, and it's leek, miltank milk, pidgey leg, and grumpig ham..

Aaron5367
August 9th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Belh, eating Pokmon, well, we do eat almost everything -.-. I would start with some Ditto spreaded out on a grilled Pikachu (whole), with some eggsacute head milk. Next I would have some fried Goldeen, and for the last course I would have some plain ditto :P finger lickin' good.

Lily
August 9th, 2005, 08:32 PM
The idea of eating Pokemon sickens me, mainly 'cuz:

- We know of it as a colorful kids TV show; bringing it to reality and eating it is just...wrong.

- I already acknowledged their existence as something I love.

- Now, if I had no knowledge whatsoever about them, treating them like any other creatures, then of course I'd treat them like any other meat. >_>;

EDIT: OOC: Aaron, your sig is love. <3

Kylie-chan
August 10th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I agree with Lily-chan~ ;-; ...besides... they're just not... they don't look edible to me. xD;

wishirulz
August 10th, 2005, 03:07 PM
i would eat kyogre um. whale fat ahhhh (droling) um i also would love piloswine or even beter stantler ahhh