PDA

View Full Version : Felo Region

Akio123
July 26th, 2005, 06:19 PM
A new region similar to Johto is here now. This is the Felo region. All pokemon are able to be caught and even some new ones.Also a new orginization called Team Venom is reaking havoc and you are going to try to stop them. Now you are a new trainer and your are trying to rise to the top as a trainer and you are starting out. You are going to get your first pokemon today from Professor Mazera. Now start your journey by signing up.
Name:
Starter: ( I stress this no legendaries or Final evolution pokemon!!)
History:
Personalty:
Apperence:
RP Sample:(unless I know how good you are)
Like this one:
Name: Azuma
Starter: Squirtle
History: Azuma is the son of a wealthy family. He loves to collect many old and rare items. His mother is an archeologist that loves to give him items and told him stories about the past which got him into this habbit. Now he wishes to go out ino Felo and discover it.
Personality: He is generally a nice person. He is a bit over competitive and is very smart. He loves to cook and really wants to become a great trainer lke his older brother.
Apperence:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Akio123/chris.bmp

Blastoise_Trainer
August 9th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Name: Dart
Starter: Ratata
History:The Ratata, Dart found was abandoned because he was grey instead of the common purple by it's original trainer because the trainer believes in pure breeds and no wierdness in the DNA. So Dart found it and raised it with love and care Ratata also is smaller than most others.
Personalty:Caring but tough, like AJ from the original season.
Apperence:Clad in all black, with a pokeball hanging from a chain around his neck.

Loki
August 10th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Name:Lana
Starter: Clampearl
History:Lana is your average calm and smart girl, except usually this personality gets her into bad scenarios. Her family thinks she doesn't care for others, and her old friends think she needs to get a grip. She's not the most active of girls, only practicing fighting methods, instead of sports. She's often avoided because of her strange appearance, but she never notices. She's a positive girl, that's not the usual bubbly and cheerful postive. She lives with her mother and father, and her pet esper the espeon,who belongs to the whole family.
Personalty:Calm and Collected, Lana isn't one to shoot into the fray unless it's a desprete situation. She doesn't usually see danger where it is, (Eg. someones about to get squishified she still wants to think it through) thus usually getting her into sticky situations, with her friends and family.
Apperence:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/Lana.jpg
RP Sample:Icilia walked down a silvery path, that was coated in ice.

But naturally, she didn't slip, like the 100 times she had before. But that was a long time ago.

As she pushed open the doors of the mahogany city gym, her espeon started bouncing out after her.

When she stepped outside, all she got, were cold hard stares.

Well, she couldn't blame them. Pryce was the one who gave mahoghany city a tarnished reputation.

She walked out of town as quickly as she could, wearing a white cloak due to the frozen cold that was her hometown.

"Skarmory!" She called throwing up a pokeball on the outskirts of town.

"Fly us to Littleroot." She said as she jumped on the steel pokemons back.

Akio123
August 10th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Okay let's wait for four more and we will begin, but Blastoise trainer, you get your first pokemon at the lab and you need an RP sample.

Ibuberu
August 10th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Hmmm..?This looks abit interesting.

Name-Rain
Gender-Female
Age-13
Starter-Mudkip

History-Rain comes from a rich family, her father and mother are business man(and woman).So they rarely have time for her.They usually send her postcards or e-mails from the place they work.Hoenn was it?Rain hopes for a day when she can have a proper meal with her family, just the three of them together.With no cellphone ringing or urgent meeting to rush to.
The moment that she heard Prof. Mazera was giving out pokemon at his lab, she quickly rushed over to see if she could get a new companion.

Personality-Although Rain has rarely talked to any human other than her butler,father or mother,she isn't afraid to try new things.She wouldn't hesitate to help any person(or pokemon)in need, and she loves to joke.But don't be fooled by her cheerful personality, once she's angry, there's no telling what she could do to you!

Apperance-She has long raven black hair which reaches to her hip.She wears a simple purple halter top and a miniskirt with shorts underneath.Her gloves can be attached with pokeballs, and carrys a sling bag.She doesn't really like to tie up her hair, unless its frinch is blocking her view,or if she has trouble doing anything.

RP sample-
"Miss Rain, time to get up." a monotoned voice drifted into my room.

Rain was roused from her sleep,she covered her head with her pillow.
"5 more minutes Jactel!" she mumbled under the pillow,half-awake to her butler.

"But Miss,isn't this the day you said that you wanted to go to Prof. Mazera's lab?To collect that..."Jactel didn't have a chance to finish the sentence.

"Pokemon!!" Rain screamed as she jumped out of bed, now fully awake.

"Exactly Miss Rain."Jactel's monotone voice ringed in her ears.

When Rain ran down the marble staircase leading to the foyer,she saw that Jactel had finished packing all the things she needed for the trip in her sling bag.He held it out with his right hand,in his other hand he held a butter sandwich.
Rain thrusted the bag over her left shoulder,took the butter sandwich, reached up and kissed her butler on the forehead before running out of the mansion.

"Please remember to write Miss!"Jactel smiled as he called out to her.

Taking a bite out of her sandwich, she shot a gleeful look to the butler.

"Mhhmm..I will!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Miss Rain!"

Fiver
August 11th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Name: Jimmy
Starter: Bulbasaur
History: Jimmy travelled around Kanto and Johto alot with his parents who were studying pokmon, sometimes sketching the pokmon they saw, until they decided to move to a town in the Felo region.
Personality: Kind and generous, can be reckless at times.
Appearance: dark brown hair (medium length) with a fringe, brown eyes. He wears jeans, white t-shirt; red seam going around the neck, blue jacket and dark blue shoes.
RP sample: (from star trek legacy)
Space swept past the shuttlepod, and before them the curve of the planet began to take form. Sharla bought the small ship into a precise entry angle, and guided the ship smoothly through the layers of gass and energy that made up the various levels of atmosphere of the planet.

"Commence scanning for the viral contaminant, Doctor," Gillian said. Turning to regard the rest of the Landing Party she grabbed the helmet of her environment suit. "Everyone, double check your seals and make sure the suits are functioning properly before we land."

"Yes Captain." as Sam swivelled his chair around to face the small console to his right, where he started to scan for the contaminant as he began to speak. "Got it, captain, it seemed to have originated from a impact crater a little more than 500 metres east from here, probably from a weapon or something, also it spread the contaminant into the atmosphere." Standing up from his chair, Sam proceeded to put on his environment suit followed by the helmet, double checking the seals and making sure the suit was functioning, as he returned to his chair as the shuttlepod began to prepare for landing.

Kurono
August 11th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Name: Ein
Starter: Eevee
History: He grew up the son of a scientist(his mother) and an army general. He eventually became fascinated with pokemon and wanted to get one of his own, though it took a while for his parents to approve because they wanted other things of him.
Personalty: Nothing special about his personality, he usually only speaks when spoken to but at some point will create a conversation. His mood drastically affects his personality.
Apperance: Click.. (http://nona-anime.com/images/quatre.jpg)
RP Sample: ( Example from RP: Pokemon:Armageddon?)

"Move it! Move it! Move it! We have soldiers to save!" exclaimed Deunan. It seemed that Deunan was oblivious to all that happened during his lifetime. After all there isn't much a person can do when their life is made a living hell throughout the course of an entire lifetime....it goes from everyone who ever made him happy to those that ever made a positive change in his life..Deunan was one to always keep cool, although all the pressure of running an active army is weighing down on his sanity..and that was the only virtue he could really keep hold of. He lost true happiness, love, and the ability to be the one people look up to..but it was always his intent to keep it locked away from the others, he didn't want it spread..even if it were to cost his life. He has died once before...his only thoughts on the matter were..I cannot die twice...

The soldiers quickly moved along the sewers, splashing through the sewer water. "We're almost there...only 85 meters." said Deunan, half focused on his objective. They quickly moved, getting several meters by every half minute. "6...5...4...3...2...1..stop." ordered Deunan, looking up to find a ladder. "Climb here, I've made contact with the others fifteen minutes ago...they should be waiting upstairs." said Deunan. The members of squad 15 did as what was instructed an they climbed. After they all got upstairs one of the soldiers called to Deunan. "Umm....sir...we have a problem here...". Deunan made no comment and quickly climbed.. "What's the problem Private O'Riley?" asked Deunan as he got onto the floor. Before the private could answer he spoke. "Holy mother of GOD!". Deunan's jaw dropped in shock. Bodies were scattered all over the room. Blood, dripping from each body. "Its fresh....they're still here..stand your ground soldiers, I want those darklings dead..show absolutely NO mercy." ordered Deunan. The others responded with the usual "Sir yes sir". Shortly after his last orders shot were fired not so far from the room they were in. "Kill them all." said Deunan, his voice cold in anger.

ArKiVe
August 11th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Name: Geoffrey Baudelaire
Starter: Totodile
History: He lived the life of luxury most of his life and decided to head off on his own and make it on his own rather than relying on his parent's help.
Personalty: Mysterious
Apperence: My avatar over to the left.
RP Sample: Geoffrey dashed over to see what was going on by the platform that had gallows ready to hang men. There were 3 gallows, two of the people he didn't know and the other one was his Father. He tried to think quickly while pushing through the crowd like this was a spectating event. It was already too late, as soon as he took his first step on the stairs they were all hanged.

dragon-fyre
August 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Name: Renn
Starter: Charmander
History: The sister of a Gym Leader, Renn spent her life watching the many battles that took place in the Gym. After finding an odd, red stone that belonged to her grandfather, she decided to become a trainer and find out about the mysterious gem.
Personality: Quiet, a natural loner.
Appearance: Black hooded jumper, jeans, black trainers, blue eyes, blonde hair, a scar above her left eye.
Rp Sample: Renn set off towards the lab. She was late, but it didnt bother her. There would be less crowds, less people to talk to. She was looking forward to getting her first pokemon, as she had always longed for one but until now it had not been possible. Renn had met Prof. Mazera before, and she had found him rather annoying. She hated the way he talked non-stop, never waiting for answers to the questions he asked, just rushing on like there was no tomorow.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Name:Stephen
Starter: Pikachu!
History:Abandoned,Stephen did a lot of jobs for money.When he heard about Pokemon.He heard there were four regions,and Stephen decided on Felo.He hopes to become a Pokemon Master....just like his father...but Stephen does not know anything about his father except that he was a Pokemon Master....
Personalty:Easy-going.
Apperence:http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/5007/stephen3xc0mq4hl.png

~*Nariko*~
August 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Name: Amy Firestone
Starter: Pikachu
History: Orphaned when she was only 8. She had to take care of herself on the street, where she earned a pretty good reputation for herself.
Personalty: Tough, brave, loyal, and caring
Apperence: Deep blue eyes, light brown hair, wears knee-high black shorts, a white t-shirt, and a Mew pendant around her neck.
RP Sample: (Do I have to write one? I'm not good with samples...)

Poketop123
August 28th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Name: Lance Renstone
History: Grew up with Renn as a nextdoor neighbore. Than he decided to help her with her journey.
Personality: Strong, Smart, Cool
Appearance: Has short black hair and hazel eyes, wheres blue jeans and a yellow shirt.
Rp sample: Lance raced to the Lab. He was late but didn't mind. Smiling he opened the door to see Jenn talking to the professor. Smiling hewaved and gave her a hug.

CyBeastSaber
August 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Name: Jay
Starter: Beldum
History: Lived with a wealthy family but was alone. He left the house and his loyal Growlithe in hopes of becoming a Pokemon Master. He has quite the knowledge about Pokemon.
Personality: Calm,Quiet yet shy
Appearance: blue eyes, blonde hair, gray T-shirt wit faded blue jeans, blue gloves with cut-off fingers, and wears a deep blue pendant which belonged to his mother.
Rp Sample: Jay gave one last look at his home. With the memories of his Growlithe in mind, Jay started on his way to see Prof. Mazera. In believing he would one day become a pokemon master, he swiftly raced towards the horizon with a new journey on his shoulders. (is this good?)

Loki
August 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
(I'm going to start, since today is my 'starting' day.)

I sat on the edge of the roof, of a building near my house.

Not many people noticed this building, because it was simply deserted.

I let my feet dangle as I surveyed my surroundings, with a peice of plain toast in my mouth.

I lived in an upper class place that was true, but my family owned the dress boutique downstairs, in which many of the other families came to get fitted everyday.

It made steady income, and almost free living in a better enviorment.

I sighed and kicked down from the building.

I was considered the most balanced, and flexible girl in school.

the star of the gymnastics team if you will.

But I was headed to Prof. Mazera's.

He had promised me a starter pokemon, after my father re-fit his lab jacket a million times and got all the stains out of it, which I thought for sure was a mystery in itself.

I hopped onto the train that led to Prof. Mazera's lab, and sat between two large men, both who seemed very grumpy.

But, as usual, I didn't notice.

I stood up at my stop, and once again, hopped off the train.

"Hmm..." I looked around, and got onto the escalator nearby.

"There it is!" I said cheerfully to myself.

I moved toward the bleach white building, and stood in front of it for awhile, before stepping inside.

"Professor Mazera!?" I called into the flouresent lit room.

I walked around, examining the books, and the messy desks, and the shelves that contained different pokemon inside them.

"I wonder where he is..."

CyBeastSaber
August 29th, 2005, 06:42 PM
(I guess i'll follow up again.)

As i walked away from my house, which was fading away into the horizon, tears began to fall but with a new adventure ahead of me i couldn't just cry.
I rubbed my eyes with my hand and began walking.

With a map in hand, i came upon the train that led to the Lab of Professor Mazera.

I boarded the train feeling a little uneasy but also happy. I sat at the far end of the train looking around at the many people.

I saw a girl who sat between two large and grumpy looking men. She stood up at the stop of where Professor Mazera's lab was at. She hopped off and left.

I also got off where she did. I looked around and then looked at the map. I boarded a nearby escalator.

'Hmmm... I wonder where his lab is." i said.

Looking at the map, his lab was the bleach white building that was indicated on the map.

I entered the large building. It was deserted.

As i looked around searching for the Professor, I saw a familiar girl.

"Oh. She was the girl from the train." i said to myself.

Loki
August 30th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I held my hands together behind my back and balanced on my heels, reading the bindings of the books on the metal shelf.

I heard the door open as I finished reading the title 'Murkrow, a Bad Omen?'

I looked around and saw a boy my age.

I waved, but not before Prof. Mazera walked in.

"Oh hello there! here for starter pokemon?" he asked the boy.

"Hi Professor Mazeraa!" I said cheerfully waving.

"Lana, good to see you again!" Prof. Mazera said waving at me also.

"If you'll just follow me, we'll whip up some extra pokemon." He said sweeping over to a platform covered in pokeballs.

"Wow, that's a lot of pokemon!" I said.

"For a lot of starting trainers!" He laughed.

"Which one would you like?" He asked me, showing me a slideshow of each.

"I'd like a water pokemon." I specified, as he input the words, bringing all other pokemon, out of the slideshow.

"These are the starter water pokemon." he said, clicking as each different picture came up.

"I'd like a Clamperl!" I said pointing to the picture.

"Okay then!" He said, turning around and sweatdropping, as he gazed at the mess of pokeballs.

"Now, we just need to find it!"

I sweatdropped, as he started shuffling through the pokeballs.

"We really need a housekeeper." He said, comparing two pokeballs "Or maybe a lab keeper!"

I smiled at him, although I was thinking that he was a lot stranger than I thought he was!

"AHA!" He said holding up a blue pokeball with black dots on it "Foouuund it!"

"Thanks!" I said as he placed the pokeball in my hand.

"No problem! This particular Clamperl may be a little hard to raise because it has a very, airheaded attention span." He said "Should be a good choice in contests, and in battle."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind!" I said cheerfully.

Neko64
August 30th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Name: Kelly
Starter: Eevee
History: Lives in a family of three. Her and her mother and older bro. Her dad died in an accident.
Personalty: Quiet and shy. If you tick her off though then feel her wrath!! mwuahahaa..
Apperence: Long brown hair and dark blue eyes. Wears a black T-shirt and blue jean shorts. Has black and dark red colored sneakers on and a siler necklace with a shillouett of an Eevee on it.

rp sample:

Kelly waved and said her final goodbyes to her mother and older brother as she started to head off towards Professor Mazera's lab. Once she left her house she rode her bike to it. It only took about a half an hour to reach his lab. Once she got there she climbed up the steps to the pure white lab. She knocked on it twice but noone answered. Opening the door to the lab, she found that nobody was there. Looking around, she found a room where he was with two other people who were probably other trainers starting off too..

CyBeastSaber
August 30th, 2005, 10:01 PM
As i entered the room filled with rows of pokeballs on shelves, the girl i saw at the train waved at me though stopped short by the entrance of Professor Mazera.

She was pretty excited when she received her Clampearl.

As I looked at her happy face, Professor Mazera approached me.

"Hello young man. You also seem to be one of the many starting trainers as well, yes?" Professor Mazera said.

"Um... yes I am. My name is Jay."
I replied to him.

"Nice to meet you Jay. As you may already know, my name is Professor Mazera and that there is a starting trainer named Lana." He said.

"Oh um uh hhhello Lana." I spoke with a little studder."Nice to uh meet you."

She gave me a warming smile.

"Now let's get you a Pokemon too." He said as we stepped over to a platform of pokeballs.

"Now what would you want as your starter, Jay?" He asked.

"Oh um... may i ask for a Beldum, sir?" I told him.

"Why of course. I think there is still one more left in stock. Can you give me a minute?" he said as he searched through the slideshow of Pokemon.

"Yes sir." I said feeling a little excited.

"Ah hah. Here it is. Your Beldum, Jay." He said as he handed me a pokeball with a blue top and silver bottom.

"Thank you Professor Mazera." i said gleefully.

"Now Jay. Beldum is quite difficult to handle but i see it in your eyes that you'll give it lots of love and care as well as good training." He explained to me.

"Yes, of course Professor. You can count on me." I told him.

I let Beldum out of his pokeball and he twirled around me happily.

"Belll." It said.

"Nice ta meetcha too Beldum." I said as i hugged it.

Neko64
August 31st, 2005, 06:32 AM
The other trainers ignored her. Annoyed, she got infront of Proffessor Mazera. "Wheres my Pokemon?" She asked, slightly annoyed. "Oh, I didn't notice you there!" He said cheerfully. With that said, a small Anime vein popped up on Kelly's forehead. Turning away from the Proffessor, Kelly said "I want an Eevee" Proffessor Mazera got to the table and looked through whats in all the Pokebalss, using his computer. I few minutes later he said "I found it!" Kelly walked up to the table and took a hold of a Pokeball with a silver top and bottom. Designs of the 5 elements, light, dark, water, electric, and fire, were imprinted on the top. She looked at her reflection on the shiny pokeball and smiled. "Hey I haven't even told you which Pokeball it was. How on earth did you know??" Kelly sweatdropped "I guess I just know" She held up the Pokeball, ready to release it "Be careful!!" Proffessore Mazera warned "Its not at all trained and it will be hard taming it.." He backed up a bit as I tossed the Pokeball into the air. Light flashed out of it and took the form of a tiny blueish, silver Eevee. Eevee yawned and stretched out. Kelly could tell that it has been in its Pokeball for a while. "Hello there Eevee" Kelly said happily to the Eevee. She reached down to pet it but stopped short when the Eevee shifted back, got into a defensive position, and growled at her..

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 31st, 2005, 08:45 AM
RP Sample:Stephen could see images of his Dad...but he was not sure that was what his Dad looked like..and a tear fell down his cheek.Whenever he thought of his Dad,he was upset because he never knew him."Why...did they abandon me?I need company."He was thinking about going to get a Pokemon."That would be the best way."He starts walking down the streets with tears falling down his cheeks.

Akio123
August 31st, 2005, 09:24 AM
OOC: You guys really weren't suppose to start yet, but since you insist...
IC: I woke up and realized I was late. "Oh no, I have to get to Proffesor Mazera's house!" I got my things for my journey ready. "Okay Mom, I will see you later!" My Mother came out of The kitchen in her Apron holding a Pokenav. "Azuma, you can contact me on this." Then she gave me a hug. "Azuma, me and Sneasel will miss you." A Sneasel with a smaller apron came and hugged my leg. "Kume, I will miss you too!" She smiled and her and My Mom went back to the kitchen. "Ihave to get to Professor Mazera's Lab now!" I ran until I got there. "Hey proffessor, can I have a Squirtle?" I asked as I smiled. Proffesor Mazera looked at me with pure and utter fury. "I can't believ you are late. Anyway here you go." He handed me a pokeball with a Squirtle in it. "What are you nicknaming him.?" I threw the pokeball and looked at the Squirlte. "I will call you Gary." The Squirlte looked at me with a smile. "Anyway Azuma, leave now!" I ran out as Proffesor Azuma got angrier. "I guess this mean this is just us now, hey boy?" Gary was at my side and then we saw a pokemon. "Hey a wild Eevee." I took out my pokedex which was also given to me. "Okay Gary, use your Tackle." Gary tackled the Eevee almost knocking him out and threw a pokeball. "I tcaught a pokemon I think!" I said as the pokeball shook and then stopped. "I will name you Ben!"

Stephen,Pokemon Master
August 31st, 2005, 09:32 AM
OOC:Should I start now?That was only my RP Sample.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
August 31st, 2005, 09:46 AM
Name: Hikaru Mikarichii
Nick Name: Bunny
Starter: She isn't yet a Pokemon trainer, but she has a pet Minun.
History: Hikaru loves Pokemon, and has always wanted to be a Pokemon Master. She was born into a family as an only child. ((She wears costumes all the time.))
Personalty: Nice and good at making friends.
Apperence: http://www.animecubed.com/wallpapers/nursewitchkomugi/wall/Nurse%20Witch%20Komugi-chan%20Wallpaper.jpg

Akio123
September 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM
To Stephen the Pokemon Master: Yes Please start now.
To Hikru-Chan- PLease submit an RP sample.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 09:51 AM
Stephen walked over to Prof. Mazera's house.He had gone to the airport,and is currently in Felo.He went into Prof.Mazera's house."Professor Mazera,sir,I'd like a Pikachu,please.""Pikachu?Okay.What's your name?""Stephen,sir."Prof.Mazera gives a pokeball to Stephen.It had a Lightning Bolt on it."I tamed it,so it shouldn't get angry."Stephen releases Pikachu,and Pikachu jumps on Stephen's shoulder."Pika-pika!"
"See,she likes you.""Thanks,Prof.Mazera."

CyBeastSaber
September 1st, 2005, 10:03 AM
(We got some good people on this. And ,yes, Stephen you can start cause apparently we're starting.)

As i walked out of Professor Mazera's lab waving goodbye at him, Beldum followed calmly and relaxed. I figured i has a Calm nature like me. As we approached a clear water lake in a glooming forest, a slight chill wept across the air. We decided to take a break next to the beautiful lake. "Isn't this a beautiful place here Beldum?" i asked Beldum. Beldum nodded and spun around me. I walk towards an Oran bearing tree and picked 3 Oran berries. I offered Beldum one and placed the remaining two into the bag. As i placed the berries into the bag, how rare was it to see a Dratini by a lake. I offered it an Oran berry. It went defensive but relaxed and approached me. It took the berry and scurried off towards the lake. It looked back and jumped into the lake."How lucky is it that i get to see a Dratini live and upclose." I said to myself. About 15 minutes later, we were on the run from a Charmander."I wonder why that Charmander is chasing me." I said. I remembered that my Beldum was weak against Fire attacks. We ran until we came to another lake. Then once again, I saw another Dratini. After about a second, I remembered that this was the same lake and that the Dratini was the same one(because it still had the berry) and that the Charmander was still chasing us. There was nothing we can do but battle it. "Beldum, I'm sorry but are you ready?" I asked. "Berrr!!!" It said with a excited voice. "Now Beldum, Use your Iron Defense attack. Then go straight into a Takedown attack." Beldum hardened itself and charged at the oncomming Charmander. The attack hit dead on and Charmander fell but with his last energy Charmander gave a powerful Flamethrower attack that also brought down Beldum. "Beldum? Beldum!!!" I shouted.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 10:06 AM
Stephen left Prof.Mazera's house and saw a Bedlum and it's trainer."Hey,what's your name?"He said to the trainer.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 1st, 2005, 10:42 AM
OOC:: Well, here is my Role Play sample!
IC:: I stood on the front porch, looking out at the tall grass. I did this almost every day, day dreaming of being a Pokemon Master. The joy of having Pokemon friends... Wouldn't happen to me. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to get a Pokemon Hunting ID. It was part of the family ritual. No one in my family was a Pokemon Hunter, and I wasn't supposed to be either. You think you can ruin my life? I thought, twisting a strand of pink hair through my fingers. Just wait and see. Something rubbed against my leg, and I looked down at the creature. 'Minun! How nice to see you!' I said happily, picking up the Pokemon. 'Min!' said the Pokemon, as it hopped out of my arms and ran towards the tall grass. 'Wait! Don't go in there! You'll get hurt!' I yelled after Minun, but he dissappeared into the tall grass anyways. I took one glance through the screen door, then took off across our lawn and into the tall grass. I pushed through the grass((It was taller than me!)) and found a clearing. A tree stood in the middle, and Minun was looking into it's branches. 'Don't run off like that again!' I said to it, then looked up at the tree. Kakunas hung from the tree branches, some of them cracking open. 'Minun... This is a Beedril's hive!' I whispered worriedly. The Kakunas cracked, and the new Beedrils spread their wings. 'Minun!' Minun shouted, and the Beedrils turned their heads. Every one looked at us. I felt like I was going to be sick. The Beedrils charged at me and Minun. 'HELP!' I shrieked, feeling pain shoot through my back. 'HELP ME!'
OOC: Well, if I can be in the RP, this is where my character is at the moment...

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 10:48 AM
Stephen heard the shouting."Huh?What's that....oh-no....go Pikachu!Tackle the Beedrils!

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM
I looked around and saw a Pikachu tackling the Beedrils. The Pikachu had to have been on a higher level than Minun, because Minun had fainted trying to tackle them. I scooped up Minun and turned to walk into the grass. There was a searing pain in my back, and I remembered that the Beedrils had stung me. The pain made me feel dizzy, and I fell to my knees, still holding Minun. It's...it's the poison sting.... I thought, feeling sick. Then I fainted dead away...

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 01:01 PM
Stephen runs over to the fainted trainer."Are you alright?Speak to me!"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 1st, 2005, 01:07 PM
I opened my eyes to see a boy standing over me. 'I... think I'm okay,' I said. I felt the tears on my cheeks. 'But I don't know if Minun is.' I looked over, trying to sit up, bu the dizzyness was forcing me back down. I lay back down. 'Please, take Minun to the Pokemon Center...' Stop, stupid tears.'...and heal her. Please....'

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 01:10 PM
Stephen was worried."Okay."He gently picks Minun up,and took out a pokeball."Should I put her in a pokeball?It'll be easier to heal her.Plus I can get you up."

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 1st, 2005, 01:13 PM
'Alright....' I said, wincing a little. 'But I'm more concerned about Minun than me. I'll be fine...'

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
Stephen gets Minun in the pokeball,and puts it in the trainer's pocket.He takes the trainer by the arm and lifts her up.Then he puts her on his back.

Anome
September 1st, 2005, 01:19 PM
(Is it too late to join?)
Name: Anome Awakaru
Starter: Ponyta (nicknamed Dragonfly; has white and gray flames.)
History: (explained in sig)
Personalty: Mood swingy, sweet, friendly, caring, fun, crazy
Apperence: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/Anome_Awakaru/PokemonAnome.png
RP Sample: Anome looked off into the distance, the sea wind blowing her shoulder-length, sky blue hair behind her. Dragonfly nudged her shoulder gently, urging her to keep going. Anome looked at her special Ponyta, smiling, and then kept walking forward, a distant look in her silver-blue eyes. *Well, on the road again. Who knows what's ahead? I could be a failure, or a winner. I could find new pokemon friends or I could be robbed of Dragonfly by any team.* She thought, sighing. *Oh well. I'll never know until I go ahead and find out.*

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 01:22 PM
Stephen asked"Want a drink?"He suddenly sees Pikachu trying to defeat Butterfrees and Beedrils."PIKACHU!!!!!"

Akio123
September 1st, 2005, 01:56 PM
OOC: Everyone listen up! Please make your posts four lines long. Next, Hikaru-Chan you are accepted Aswell as The other person who signed up.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 02:00 PM
Pikachu tries its best,and it beats the Pokemon but is tired out.Stephen runs over to Pikachu."Are you okay,Pikachu...?""P-p-p-pika.......""Pikachu,return!"Pikachu returns to it's pokeball,then Stephen gives the trainer a bottle of water."Need some?"He asked.He ran to the Pokemon Centre,and healed Minun and Pikachu.

Loki
September 1st, 2005, 02:03 PM
Ah! After posts! I hate those. AHUURGALEG!!! Stupid after posts. I don't understand your last post...um...posted before me...person (sorry bout da rudeness)
-----
I stepped outside of the pokemon center, and breathed in the fresh air.

"Well. Here goes!" I said taking a giant step.

My clamperl, whom I nicknamed Pearl, hopped after me, making a 'clunk' with her rock-hard shell.

"Come on Pearl! A new day! A New journey! It should be a great-" I froze, as a drop of water landed on my nose.

"perl?" Pearl asked as she looked up at the graying sky.

Soon, big, and fat droplets of ice cold water started pouring out of the sky by the bucket full.

"Pearl! Safegaurd!" I yelled over the sloshing of my sneakers and the thunder as we ran for shelter.

"Perl perl!" Clamperl said, emitting a green shield over my already sopping head.

I pushed open the doors to a pokemoncenter, and dropped into a vancant seat.

"What a great start." I panted.

"Perl Clamperl." Pearl said, agreeing.

Anome
September 1st, 2005, 02:06 PM
Anome entered the PokeCenter, looking around boredly. She yawned as she walked towards the nurse and placed a pokeball on the counter. "Could you please heal her? She's really tired." she explained. The nurse nodded and took the light blue pokeball, which had a silver flame sticker on it, and came back a moment later and handed it back to Anome. She smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you." she said. She looked around again and noticed two trainers. She walked over to them. "Hiya." she greeted with a smile.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Stephen left the Pokemon Centre,2 pokeballs in hand,with the trainer on his back."I should release Pikachu.Minuns can't defend themselves."Suddenly,Butterfrees and Beedrils were all over the place."Go,Pikachu!TACKLE!"Stephen throws 2 empty Pokeballs at a Butterfree and a Beedril and ctaches them."That's two more Pokemon."

CyBeastSaber
September 1st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Wow. I really missed out, huh. Oh well.
---
"Beldum?! Beldum, are you ok?!" I shouted. "I knew I shouldn't had battled that Charmander. Oh wait. Charmander!" I turned around and threw a pokeball at the fainted Charmander. Brr brr brr... Click... "Well that's that. Now we gotta hurry and take you to a Pokemon Center, Beldum." I said. "Rrrrr..." It moaned.

Anome
September 2nd, 2005, 05:51 AM
(...I feel ignored... :( )

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 2nd, 2005, 06:09 AM
I watched the Butterfree and Beedril go into the Pokeball, then smiled. 'You're a Pokemon trainer, aren't you?' I asked. 'I think I can walk now, the pain is wearing off.'

Akio123
September 2nd, 2005, 09:34 AM
OOC: Hikauru-Chan, please make longer posts...
IC:n"Ben and Gary, we need a new friend, so I wantyou guys to look around the area for more pokemon!" My Eevee and Squirtle frantically looked around the area for pokemon. Suddenly, Ben found an injured Taillow and a Snorunt that was also injured. "Looks ;like these two had a battle and lost to each other." I tookout two pokeballs and as I threw them, an Arcanine came out of nowhere and attacked us. "Ofcourse, a powerful pokemon like and Arcanine could totally, knock out two unevolved pokemon like a Snorunt and a Taillow." I threw the two pokeballs then turned toARcanine, I think I will have to go after you too!" I said as I smiled at it. "Gary, use Takle attack!" Gary rammed into the Arcanine and injured his head. "Gary, are you alright?" Gary stumbled then fell to the ground. "Okay, new plan...Run away!" I put Gary back in his ball and Ben and I ran. "Ben, I think we might not make it." Suddenly, I found us inthe mountains and saw Arcanine hit itself on a rock. "Well that was convinient." I said as I threw a pokeball and captured Arcanine. "Hey Ben, look a Pokemon Center." Ban jumped on my shoulder and I ran inside to see other trainers.

CyBeastSaber
September 2nd, 2005, 10:45 AM
(Oh sorry Anome if we ignored you.)
----------

I sprinted out of the forest holding Beldum with my arms searching for the nearest Pokemon Center. While taking a quick glance back, I spotted something that looked like a large snake. It came closer as I ran faster. Then it caught up to me and I saw that it was that same dratini at the lake. I stopped and said,"Hello there. I'm in a hurry so I have to go." "Brrriii???" Dratini said sounding confused. "Uh I don't know but would you like to join us?" I gave a happy look and touched one of my pokeballs. "Well Dratini. Welcome to the group." I said as i started my sprint again. I ran towards the mountains and came to a Pokemon Center. "Finally. There's the Pokemon Center." I said to beldum running into the Pokemon Center. As i entered, I saw a trainer slumped in a seat. She looked like a starting trainer. I realized that she was Lana, the trainer I met at Professor Mazera's lab but hadn't the chance to chat. I ran towards Nurse joy. "Nurse Joy! Help! My Beldum!" I shouted. "Calm down. Chansey take it into the emergency room. It looks badly hurt." Nurse Joy said to the Chansey. "Channnsey." It said as it took beldum into the room. "Can I ask your name, please?" Nurse joy asked. "M-My name is Jay." I replied. "Ok Jay. Don't worry. Your beldum will be fine in no time." She explained. "T-Thank you Nurse Joy." She smiled and went into the room. I went and sat on a vacant seat by a pillar. Suddenly, I was approached by a trainer. "Hiya." She said with a smile. I then noticed she was talking to me and Lana. "Oh, hello." I said with a gloomy voice and placed my hands in my face.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 2nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
Stephen smiled."You gonna be okay?"

Akio123
September 2nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
"I guess you guys all got your first pokemon from Professor Mazera." I said as I sent out Taillow, Ben, Gary, Snorunt, and Arcanine. "I alreayd caught four more pokemon to add to my team. So, has anyone caught any pokemon or do I have the most, so far?" I asked them. "I am going to go outside and train if anyone wishes to join me." Arcanine and Taillow followed. "Nurse Joy, could you take care of my other pokemon?" I turned to Snorunt, Taillow, and Arcanine. "Snorunt, I am going to name you Cory. Taillow your name is Nami and Arcanine you will be, Fai!" My three new pokemon smiled and Cory went with Gary and Ben to be healed by Nurse Joy. "Thank you Nurse Joy!" I said as Fai, Nami, and I went outside to train.

CyBeastSaber
September 2nd, 2005, 10:50 PM
I stared at the ground with a face of regret. I sprang to my feet and stepped outside. "W-what just happened?" I said to myself confused and lost. "My Beldum. Hurt so badly that i couldn't do anything. Oh I'm so ashamed of myself." I let out Dratini and Charmander. Though Charmander is now a friend, I can't help but feel sorry for what had happened. "Oh Charmander. If only I had been more careful." I said to it as i patted his head. "Let's return back to the Pokemon Center to see how Beldum is doin. What do ya say?" I asked. "Charrr." "Brriii." They said and followed me into the Pokemon Center.

Akio123
September 2nd, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Fai, use your Flamethrower!" I said as I read his moves fro my pokedex. Then, I turned to Nami. "Nami, use your wing attack then use your peck attack!" Nami's wings began to glow and smashed into a tree then Pecked Fai for fun. Fai got angry then used shot his flames at Nami. "Guys, please don't fight. We need to train for the gym in the next town." I took out my pokenav and read where the first gym was. "Apparently, it is in Wintercole Town. A very cold city in Felo inwhich it is cold all year. Ice pokemon live there all the time essentially." I put away my pokenav and ran into the pokemon center. "Okay, Nurse Joy aremy pokemon ready?" I asked as I put Fai away and Nami took residents upon my shoulder. She nodded and handed me my pokeballs. "Okay guys let's go!" I said as I put my pokeballs and ran to Wintercole Town.

CyBeastSaber
September 2nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
As I approached the counter, Nurse Joy turned and handed me my Beldum. "Jay, Here is your Beldum. He is fine now." She told me. "Thank you Nurse Joy." I said with gratitude. "Beldum oh Beldum. I'm so glad your ok." I said hugging it tightly. "I wonder where the nearest gym is?" I wondered as i reached into my pocket to take out my pokenav. "So, according to the map, the next gym is located in Wintercole Town. Well guys, are you ready to go to Wintercole Town?" I asked my threesome.
They all nodded with joy and we start on our journey towards Wintercole Town.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 3rd, 2005, 05:42 AM
OOC: Sorry, Akio-kun. I'll make longer posts.
IC: 'I'm sure I'll be fine,' I said, shifting a little on his back. His smile was bright and kind, and he was very handsome ((hee hee hee...)) I felt myself blush, and I looked away. 'Oh!' I said, reaching into my pocket. I alomst forgot!' I pulled out the pokeball and threw it into the air. Minun came out, and smiled at the trainer. 'Min!' it said, then ran up the the trainer and pulled on his pant leg. 'Oh, it seems that Minun likes you!' I said, smiling.

Akio123
September 3rd, 2005, 11:36 AM
As I got closer, I noticed Nami had noticed something. "Nami, what's wrong, boy?" Nami flew up into the air and pointed his wing to something up ahead. "Nami, I think your right. There is a town ahead ahead of us before Wintercole Town." I followed Nami to the town and we saw huge, ominous, smoke clouds of black. "Nami, desecend onto my shoulder, it is way to dangerous with all that poisonous smoke." Nami flew onto my shoulder as I ran. I saw a house on fire with a very large man putting more fire on it with his Charneleon. "Stop that, you will burn down the whole town!" I screamed, but the man continued to. "Fine, Gary I choose you!" I said whil tossing out Gary. "Gary, use Water Gun!" Gary shot a Stream of fire first at Charmeleon then at the house. "Kid, you have alot of guts to put oiut the flame on the house I was burning!" He shouted at me with a wicked grin as he returned hius Charmeleon then ran away. A small old man came out followed by a town. "Look everyone a town hero has appeared!" The crowd yelled happy things at me and soon Gary, Nami, and I found ourselves at a resturant eating. "Welcome, to Fierello Town, Azuma! I am the Mayor!" Said the small, smiling, old, man. "Please stay as long as you please!"

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
Stephen smiled also."It likes me?Are you a trainer?Or is your Minun just a pet?"Suddenly,a Cyndaquil appeared and charged at Stephen.Stephen threw a Pokeball in the air and Pikachu came out."Go,Pikachu,Tackle!"Pikachu nearly made Cyndaquil faint,then Stephen threw a Pokeball at Cyndaquil,and caught it."A cyndaquil!Awesome!"

Anome
September 3rd, 2005, 05:51 PM
(Oh sorry Anome if we ignored you.)
----------

I sprinted out of the forest holding Beldum with my arms searching for the nearest Pokemon Center. While taking a quick glance back, I spotted something that looked like a large snake. It came closer as I ran faster. Then it caught up to me and I saw that it was that same dratini at the lake. I stopped and said,"Hello there. I'm in a hurry so I have to go." "Brrriii???" Dratini said sounding confused. "Uh I don't know but would you like to join us?" I gave a happy look and touched one of my pokeballs. "Well Dratini. Welcome to the group." I said as i started my sprint again. I ran towards the mountains and came to a Pokemon Center. "Finally. There's the Pokemon Center." I said to beldum running into the Pokemon Center. As i entered, I saw a trainer slumped in a seat. She looked like a starting trainer. I realized that she was Lana, the trainer I met at Professor Mazera's lab but hadn't the chance to chat. I ran towards Nurse joy. "Nurse Joy! Help! My Beldum!" I shouted. "Calm down. Chansey take it into the emergency room. It looks badly hurt." Nurse Joy said to the Chansey. "Channnsey." It said as it took beldum into the room. "Can I ask your name, please?" Nurse joy asked. "M-My name is Jay." I replied. "Ok Jay. Don't worry. Your beldum will be fine in no time." She explained. "T-Thank you Nurse Joy." She smiled and went into the room. I went and sat on a vacant seat by a pillar. Suddenly, I was approached by a trainer. "Hiya." She said with a smile. I then noticed she was talking to me and Lana. "Oh, hello." I said with a gloomy voice and placed my hands in my face.
"Are you okay?" Anome asked solicitously. "You look worried." she added. (ughhhhh, writer's block. I hate it... >.<*)

Akio123
September 3rd, 2005, 09:53 PM
"I am so happy you saved our town Azuma, please eat everything you want and such!" Exclamied the mayor of Firello Town. "I want to ask you how many pokemon you posess." I pulled out my four other pokemon and Gary turned to him. "These are my other pokemon, sir. Anyway, why was that wierd man attacking your village?" The mayor sighed. "We owe that man money for building the house he burned to the ground. "Why would he do that still?" I asked and the mayor turned away. "I will help you by defeating that man once and for all." Suddenly my pokenav rang. "Hey Proffessor Mazera, how are ytou I said with a smile." The proffessor smiled. "I see youare in Firiello Town. I want to know how many pokemon you have caught." I turned and then told my pokemon to come to the pokenav ti say hello. "I se you have five already. Well I justed wanted to keep track, anyway I will see you later." He hung up and I turned to the mayor. Before I could say a word the man with a Charmeleon appeared. "I want my money today!" Fai, use Flamethower then Ben, use your Tackle!" My pokemon used their attacks then the man ran away, but this time he ran into a police officer. "You are the man we were looking for!" I was congratulated again and I left. "Hey, I can see Wintercole Town!" I said as I rode Fai into town.

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Before I started on my journey towards Wintercole Town, I went back to the Pokemon Center in the mountains. There I met the same girl who came to talk to me and Lana. "Thank you for your caringness before. I believed I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself before. My name is Jay and i'm a starting trainer who got my Pokemon at Professor Mazera's lab. Funny though. I think I remember seeing you there. Oh well. May I ask your name?" I asked the blue haired girl.

(I'm going to wait for Anome's post before I start again because I'm addressing her.)

Akio123
September 4th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"We are finally here!" I exclaimed as Fai ran toward the town."Fai it is as cold as the pokenav says. Fai go back in your pokeball." Fai smiled and went back into his ball. I put on my wintercoat. "I better head to a hotel and check in then go to the pokemon center. After, I am going to the gym." I took out my guidebook and flipped to the Wintercole Town guidebook. "Okay, the best hotel is the Lightka Resort and it is a blck away." I put my guidebook back into my bagpack and walked to a huge-castle-like building. "Welcome to the Lightka Resort Hotel, how long will you be here for?" Said a woman at the desk as I walked in. "I will be here for about a week or, so. Do you have a room availible?" I asked. "We have many. Your room is in the East Tower on the tenth floor at the end of the hall." I understood and shook my head. I took the room card-key and took man elevators and stairs to my room. Once I opened it, I found a wonderful room. "Wow, everyone come out of your pokeballs!" I threw several pokeballs with my pokemon an they made themselves comfortable. I opened my guidebook. "The gymleader here uses water pokemon, so I wonder which of you guys I should use." I looked at my pokemon. I had an Eevee, a Squirtle, an Arcanine, a Snorunt, and a Taillow. "I will use Nami, Gary, and Cory." My pokemon I chose got up and started to train themselves.

Digi-Chocobo Mage
September 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Name: Melody Ketchum
Starter pokemon: Vulpix (Vixx)
History: She is the daughter of Ash Ketchum. She was raised by her grandmother,Delia Ketchem and Brock,a friend of her father. Brock was the person who gave Vixx to her.
Personality and Appearance: She's alot like her father.
Role Playing: I looked down at Vixx,my vulpix. "Well Vixx,today is the day we start our journey.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Name: Melody Ketchum
Starter pokemon: Vulpix (Vixx)
History: She is the daughter of Ash Ketchum. She was raised by her grandmother,Delia Ketchem and Brock,a friend of her father. Brock was the person who gave Vixx to her.
Personality and Appearance: She's alot like her father.
Role Playing: I looked down at Vixx,my vulpix. "Well Vixx,today is the day we start our journey.
OOC:I am sorry Digi-Chocobo Mage, but if you want to be in this Roleplay you will have to Roleplay longer then that. also, your prfile needs alot more detail.

AJUST
September 5th, 2005, 12:24 PM
EDITED: A sincerely apologise for spamming. I really didn't mean to, and I should've read the rules.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 12:30 PM
OOC: Well first off that was kinda SPAM. Next what would we PM you? Finally, you should probably read the rules.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 5th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I stood next to the trainer, staring at the Pokeball in his hand. 'Wow!' I finially said. 'I've never seen a Pokeball before!' I bounced up and down joyfully. 'What is your name?' I asked him.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 5th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Stephen looks up.A Pulsle lands on his head and played with the Minun."That's my pet Pulsle.He should be fine with your Minun."Stephen looked up and saw a snowy mountain,and ran towards it.He climbed up the hardest he could,and at last he got to the top.He let down a rope for the trainer,Pulsle and Minun.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 01:41 PM
OOC:AJUST, it's fine.^^
IC: "Okay guys, let's go to the gym!" I said to my pokemon I chose to battle in the gym. "Fai and Ben, you guys can stay here at the hotel while I am at the pokemon gym." Fai and Ben smiled and I turned on the television for them to watch. "Cory, Gary, and Nami I think you guys will be perfect for this battle." I said as I looked at them in their pokeballs. I arrived at the gym about twenty later. "Okay, is there a gymleader here?"

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 5th, 2005, 01:47 PM
'Whats your name?' I called up to the trainer holding the rope.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OOC:Hikau-Chan, remember I said your posts atleast have to four lines long. This is a warning.
IC "Yes, hello my name is Terry the gymleader of Wintercole Town. As you can see, I ue water pokemon by the giant pool." Terry pointed to a pool filled with Seaking, Vaporeon, and Barboach. "Let's get down to buisness Terry, how many pokemon are you and I going to use?" Terry laughed and looked at me with a smile. "You could atleast be alittle less serious and tell me your name. Anyway, we will use three pokemon each and it will be a rotation double-battle. My judge is downstairs, please give me a minute. Tommy, come up here! We have a challenger." A boy that loooks like a younger version of Terry appeared. "This is my Judge and younger brother Tommy." Followed by Tommy was a Poliwhirl. "Okay, brother ow many pokemon." Terry quickly explained then Tommy got ninto his judeg position. "Alright let the battle begin!" I threw out Gary. "Gary, your up first with Cory." I said as I threw Cory's pokeball as well. "Alright, I will use Poliwag and Tetacool!" A poliwag and a Tentacool came out of their pokeballs. "Alright , I will start this off" said Terry. "Poliwag use Hypnosis and Tentacool uuse your Poison Sting." I was nervous by the moves he had used. "Gary and Cory, dogde then use Ice Beam and Skull Bash!" My pokemon used their moves respective moves and hit Terry's pokemon. "I won't lose but Tentacool can't battle anymore." He retrieved his jellyfish pokemon then took out his next pokeball. "I choose you Mantine!" He threw his next pokeball and a giant Mantine appeared. "Mantine, is my strongest pokemon and it won't lose to you!" Mantine went into the pool inwhich we were battling and hid itself. Poliwag then followed the Mantine. "Fine, Cory use Ice Beam and freeze the field." Cory froze th pool solid, but Mantine broke out. "You think that was gong to work on my pokemon!" I laughed at him. "Cory use Ice Beam again the Gary Skull Bash!" Terry was stunned that his best pokemon was an ice sculpture. "I guess that you only have one pokemon left." He laughed and pointed to the now glowing Poliwag. "It's...evolving...now?" Terry laughed even harder. "It went under water to store energy to evolve. Now Poliwhirl, use Mega Punch! on Gary!" He punched my Squirtle and Gary was knocked out. "I still will win." I said as I put Gary away and took out Nami.

Kurono
September 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM
OOC: Woah. I haven't even started...Time ot catch up..

IC:

Ein Yamato. A new trainer. Though older than most other trainers he was still new to the feelings of pokemon. Although he was very intelligent and knew much of pokemon he had never experienced one. Many thoughts came to his head as he jumped down off of a tree and onto the grass.
"Well...Time to get my first pokemon.." said Ein, walking towards the lab.

Later on...

"Hey thanks for the Eevee Professor Mazera! See ya!!" exclaimed Ein as he ran home to show his parents. Arriving at his home his mother greeted him. "Hey honey, did you get your pokemon yet?" asked his mother.
"Yeah mom! I got an Eevee. And now since I'm an official trainer..I'm leaving on my journey, I've packed everything and I'm ready to leave right now...so any last words?" asked Ein.
"Yes, I have something for you. Its the latest version of the PokeNav, I ordered it for research but you can have it for your journey..here take it." replied his mother handing the small object to Ein. "Thanks mom! See ya when I'm the champ!" exclaimed Ein as he ran off towards the wilderness. "Wow..they grow up so fast.." said Ein's mom.

Akio123
September 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Poliwhirl faced off against my pokemon. "Cory and Nami, use your Aerial Ace and Ice Beam!" They combined their attacks together at Poliwhirl. "Poliwhirl, use your Ice Beam and shoot it straight at Cory!" I loked puzzled as he said that. "You do realize Cory, a Snorunt, is an Ice-type, right?" He smiled with two yellow eyes appeared. "What happened to your eyes, Terry?" He laughed meniachally. "You realize that your Snorunt is weakening by the moment look at it!" Cory was stumblimg and alomost fell into the pool. "Cory, hang in there buddy!" Cory heard my voice and stood his ground. "Cory, use your Bite attack and Nami, use Aerial Ace again!" My pokemon used their attacks again and this time, they knocked out Poliwhirl. "Well, I guess you win, trainer...Hey what is your name?" I put my pokemon away and looked at him. "My name is Azuma Kiryu." He laughed. "Well Azuma here is your badge!" He handed me a badge in the shape of a Wave. "Here is your Wave Badge, treat it well and hopefully, you will have good battles like this in the future!" He walked away and Tommy followed. I left the gym and headed back for the hotel.

Anome
September 6th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Before I started on my journey towards Wintercole Town, I went back to the Pokemon Center in the mountains. There I met the same girl who came to talk to me and Lana. "Thank you for your caringness before. I believed I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself before. My name is Jay and i'm a starting trainer who got my Pokemon at Professor Mazera's lab. Funny though. I think I remember seeing you there. Oh well. May I ask your name?" I asked the blue haired girl.

(I'm going to wait for Anome's post before I start again because I'm addressing her.)
"Anome Awakaru. It's nice to meet you, Jay." she greeted with a smile. (-.- writer's block... still have it and it sucks... I'm so sorry I can't make my posts longer... T_T)

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 6th, 2005, 10:42 AM
'Whats your name?' I called up to the trainer holding the rope.

Stephen smiled."My name's Stephen."He walked over to the gym,and Pulsle followed.Before he went into the gym,he went to a Pokemon Center nearby."Could you heal my Pokemon?"He knew he would have to take Cyndaquil to the gym.

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Now that I have my Wave Badge, I should head to the next town over." I took out my guidbook out and examined the next town over. "Hey, thye next gym is in Kokiryu Town. A town in a a forest in which there are tns of grass pokemon. The gymleader even uses Grass-types. I will use Nami, Cory, and ofcourse Fai, since they are almost invincible against Grass Pokemon. The town is far away though. When I get there I am going to catch a Grass Pokemon!" I said with happiness as I put my guidebook away. My pokemon looked at me with hunger in their eyes. "Okay guys, time for room service." I went to the phone and ordered food. "It will take forty minutes, but I will shower while we wait."

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 6th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Nurse Joy gave the pokemon back."Your pokemon have been healed.""Alright,time to kick a gym leader's butt!"Stephen walked over to the gym and entered."Terry,I challenge you!""Very well.Go Poliwhirl!""Go Pikachu!:D""Oh-no,an electric Pokemon!""Ha!Pikachu,Thundershock!"Attack super effective!

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOC: Stephen the Pokemon Master, Terry only does Double Battles. Also, Poliwhirl dodges alot. If you win in one post, you have to make it longer.
IC: "Room Service for Azuma!" I got out of the bath and got dressed. "I am coming!" I said as I ran to the door. "I will sign it to the room." I said as I tipped the man and sined the bill. "I got a pizza for myself and Chicken and nother assorted things you gus would like." My pokemon all got food they like and ate. "Okay, we will leave in two days for the next town."

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Nurse Joy gave the pokemon back."Your pokemon have been healed.""Alright,time to kick a gym leader's butt!"Stephen walked over to the gym and entered."Terry,I challenge you!""Very well.Go Poliwhirl!""Go Pikachu!:D""Oh-no,an electric Pokemon!""Ha!Pikachu,Thundershock!"Attack super effective!

I stood outside of the gym, cheering for Stephen. I held Minun. 'Minun?' it said, lookinup at me. 'Yeah, Minun, I want to be just like him. Just like a Pokemon Trainer!' I watched the Pikachu do damage to the Poliwhirl, then remembered how hungry I was. 'Urg... You hungry too, Minun?' I asked him. 'Min!' It said, smiling and nodding. 'Very well, let's go find some place to eat, then meet up with Stephen later.'

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 03:14 PM
That night, my pokemon and I slept until we heard a noise. "Fai, use flamethower out the window. I heard a noise outside." Soon enough a Murkrow was falling downward onto the ground. "Nami, go and throw a pokeball!" Nami carried a pokeball in its talons and threw it down to Murkrow. "I think we shuld send this to Professor Mazera for analysis and to keep for me." I took out my pokenav and dialed Proffessor Mazera. "Hello Azuma, it is four in the mourning what are you doing up?" I looked at my pokenav. "Hi professor, I have to send you my new pokemon for you to keep. It's a Murkrow that is injured." The Professor turned to activate a machine. "Scan the Pokeball of your Murkrow with your pokenav." I scanned the pokeball and it appeared next to Professor Mazera. "I will keep it until you want him. What is the name?" I thought quickly. "Name him, Hikaru." The professor nodded. "Alright, call me again when you get to Kiryu Town. " I nodded as I hung up. "Okay guys, let head back to bed."

CyBeastSaber
September 6th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Well Anome. I'm going to head to Wintercole Town. Care to join me? It's going to be really cold so if your going, I think you should take a jacket."
I asked her.

Akio123
September 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
OOC: Uzamaki Naruto, could you make your posts longer and also that goes for the person you are adressing.
IC: When the mourning came my pokemon and I got up and got ready for another day. "Well guys what do yo want to do today?" My pokemon were not really listening to me. "Guys, we need to do something that is productive." My pokemon looked at me then looked at the television remote and turned it on. "Okay, that's it!" I turned off the t.v. and got their pokeballs. "We are going to go out and have some fun today." When I left the hotel my pokemon followed, but all looked at me with anger. "You will all thank me one day. Anyway, let's all do some training then let's make plans for geting out of town tommarow." My pokemon nodded then took their usual battle stances."Okay, Gary go up against Nami. Cory and Ben, will battle and finally, Fai, you and I will get some snacks, since you are the strongest pokemon I have."

Anome
September 7th, 2005, 05:38 AM
"Well Anome. I'm going to head to Wintercole Town. Care to join me? It's going to be really cold so if your going, I think you should take a jacket."
I asked her.
"I'd like to join you. And I already have a jacket. It's somewhere in my backpack." Anome stated, pointing at the nearly bulging blue backpack on her back. Her pokeball shook slightly and with a loud neigh, her Ponyta came out. "Hey! How's you get outta your pokeball?" Anome asked the Ponyta, her fists on her hips. The Ponyta, nicknamed Dragonfly, nickered. Translation: "It was too crowded. I didn't like it." Anome looked annoyed. "That doesn't answer my question."

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 7th, 2005, 11:17 AM
'Lookies, Pokemon food!' I said, holding up a bag of *Brock's Pocket Monster Food* and smiling at him. 'Minun!' It replied, and I laughed at him. 'Now to get me some food!' i said, rubbing my stomach. 'Min!' it replied. We came to a hot dog stand, and I purchased one of the finest hot dogs they could make. ~~~ 'Yummy!' I said after we were done eating. Minun was happier out here, but I didn't know how much longer I could last out here. I reached into the pocket of my knapsack and pulled out the rest of my money. $150 left. 'Oh!' I said, realizing I had just run into a light post. 'Oops...' Minun walked up and smiled at me, and I felt a lot better. 'Let's go wait outside of the gym for Stephen!' I said, and we started in the direction of the towns gym.

CyBeastSaber
September 7th, 2005, 08:06 PM
OOC: Sorry bout that Akio. Wasn't writing too much that time. Don't worry. I write a lot more than what I wrote before :D.

IC: "Heh. Seems like your ponyta hates being in crowded spaces." I said smiling as I let out Charmander,Dratini,and Beldum. "I just remembered. You haven't met my group yet, huh? This is Dratini, Beldum, and Charmander. They all gave a shout. "Hehehe. They sure are happier today. You know, Dratini's are pretty hard to catch but this one sorta followed me. I mean what are the chances?" I said smiling and patting it on the head. It gave a trilled squeak. "So you ready to go to Wintercole Town, Anome?" I asked her.

Anome
September 8th, 2005, 06:00 AM
OOC: Sorry bout that Akio. Wasn't writing too much that time. Don't worry. I write a lot more than what I wrote before :D.

IC: "Heh. Seems like your ponyta hates being in crowded spaces." I said smiling as I let out Charmander,Dratini,and Beldum. "I just remembered. You haven't met my group yet, huh? This is Dratini, Beldum, and Charmander. They all gave a shout. "Hehehe. They sure are happier today. You know, Dratini's are pretty hard to catch but this one sorta followed me. I mean what are the chances?" I said smiling and patting it on the head. It gave a trilled squeak. "So you ready to go to Wintercole Town, Anome?" I asked her.
"Yep!" Anome said with a grin( one like Luffy's from One-Piece). Dragonfly neighed a greeting to each of Jay's three pokemon. "So far Dragonfly's the only pokemon I've got, but she's very special. If ya didn't see, her flames are a different color from a normal Ponyta." Anome explained. It felt weird to just hear what other pokemon trainers had to say about their pokemon and not brag about her own.

Akio123
September 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM
While my pokemon battled I bought snacks from a place called the "Winterou." I walked in and saw a man at the counter counting money. "Well hello there and welcome to Winterou! I am Mr. Tanaka, what would you like?" I silently picked up " I hundreds of items. "I will buy these." I said as I handed him money." I walked out to see my pokemon battling. "Okay guys, now let's go to the next town. I went to in hotel and checked out. Okay Fai, I am going to ride you to the next town." I mounted Fai and rode to the next town.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 9th, 2005, 10:54 AM
As we walked, Minun and a Pokemart. We entered, and saw all the great prices on the items, and also there were the thing I had been looking for. Pokeballs. 'Look, Minun!' I said, and picked him up so he could see. 'Shall I catch you some friends?' I picked up one of the Pokeballs. It was exactly $150. I gasped, the exhaled slowly. 'Min?' asked the creature, frowning up at me. 'I'm fine. Let's go find some friends!'

Akio123
September 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Fai and I, ran as fast as we could into the forest. "Fai according to my pokenav, the town is in the forest. We should just keep moving until we can...What is that in the bushes?" Fai rode into the bushes and pulled out a Scyther. "Hey this guy is perfect for our team!" Fai nodded silently and prepared for attack. Scyther looked wounded, but seemed to refuse to not battle. "Fai, Scyther is weak, so use a light Flamethower!" Fai shot a small ember that knocked out the already wounded Scyther. "Alright Scyther, you are my new pokemon!" I said as I tossed the pokeball hitting Scyther. As Scyther dissapered into the ball, a person appeared. "You caught a Scyther from around here, didja? That will come in handy against the gymleader..."

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 26th, 2005, 03:04 AM
(OOC:Hey,I've lost track of things here!Someone give me a re-cap!)

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 26th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Nothing much happened. I just went out to buy Pokeballs and ran out of Money. As for the others... I think they've just been training. > <

Akio123
September 26th, 2005, 01:00 PM
OOC: Well I am ahead of everyone. BTW, who revived this thread?
IC: "What do you mean by that sir?" I said as he pulled me over to the side which was where the town convieniently was. "Wow, this place really is "The town hidden in the trees." I said as I had noticed that the entire town was surrounded by huge trees. "Sir, where is the gym?" Suddenly a girl with green hair, glasses, and an Ivysuar following her bumped into us." I am sorry she said picking up the books she was holdong. I helped her pick up her things. "My name is Miza, whats's your's?" I smiled at Miza. "I name is Azuma and this is my friend Fai." I said as I gestured toward my Arcanine. "Hey Miza, do you know where the gym is?" Miza smiled. "Yeah, since I am the gymleader." Miza and I smiled and walked to the gym.

CyBeastSaber
September 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM
OOC: Holy cow. Looks like it's gonna start again.:D Anyways. Guess I'll start posting again. :P

IC: As I walked towards Wintercole Town accompanied by Anome, the air became a cold frost which could freeze your lungs in an instant. Feeling the frost sweep across my face, I told Anome to put on her warmest clothes because it was going to be a cold night. I also slipped on my warm jacket and walked towards the nearest Pokemon Center. "Anome. I guess we'll crash at the Pokemon Center today. Sorry 'bout that. You could be at a nice warm Inn with a cozy bed. If you want, i could walk with you to the Inn. I'm going to stay at the Pokemon Center." I asked her. "Oh yeah. I forgot. Anome do you have a pokenav?" I asked her reaching and taking out a blue-and somewhat pinkish color device. "If you don't, I'll give this to ya." Though not waiting for an answer, I placed it into her hands. "If there's any trouble later when we are separated, call me. I have a tracking device implanted in mine and that Pokenav to show our locations." I said smiling. "Gah. This cold is really starting to give me frostbite." I said clenching and rubbing myself.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
September 27th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Stephen-kun revived this thread. ^ ^ He lost his password!

Stephen,Pokemon Master
September 27th, 2005, 11:34 AM
(OOC:Yep,that's right.)

Terry yelled "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Stephen stopeed Pikachu.Terry said "I forgot.You have to battle with two pokemon."Two pokemon?Okay then.Go.."Beedrill's the only electric type in my team other then Pikachu...it's my only chance.... "Beedrill!""Bbzzzzz!""Pikachu!"Terry realeased another pokemon."Go Tentacool!"

Anome
September 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
(WOO HOO! RP is alive again! ^0^)

Anome looked at the PokeNav Jay had given her and gave it back. "I already have one." she said, taking a long black coat from her messenger bag and slipping it over her shoulders and pulling it close. She stood as close to Dragonfly's flames as she could without getting stuffy inside the coat. "And I wouldn't mind if ya walked me to the Pokemon Center. I can't really afford a nice Inn." she said with a chuckle. Dragonfly nickered. Translation: She can't even afford food right now. "Shut it, Dragonfly." Anome said irritably, pulling the coat tighter around her.

Akio123
September 27th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Miza, looks like we have a battle on our hands. Fai, I choose you!" Fai jumped from behind me since he never went back into his pokeball. "Okay Miza, choose your pokemon." Miza took out two pokeballs and threw them. "I choose Leafy and Ivysaur." A pokemon with a leaf on it;s head and the exact look as a Taillow but green came out with Ivysaur next to it. "Hey, its a new pokemon!" I took out my pokedex and examined Leafy. (Pokedex: Name: Jorgiea). " Leafy, the swallow leaf pokemon. This pokemon is a southeern cousin of Taillow. Leafy travel in flocks and travel in flocks of hundreds and use there poisonous yet enticing leaves to attract food such as Weedle and Magikarp. These pokemon are usually found on island jungles rather then mainland forests like Taillow. I put my pokedex away and chose my secod pokemon. "Cory, I choose you!" I threw out my Snorunt and both pokemon got into battle position. "Fai, use Flamethower, and Cory, use your Ice Beam!"

CyBeastSaber
September 27th, 2005, 05:03 PM
OOC: Yo Stephen. Hehhe. I cna't help it but ask. Your beedrill is a lighting type? That IS some new stuff huh. :P

IC: " Hahaha. Come on Dragonfly. Be nice now." I chuckled. "Ok. Let's head on over to the Pokemon Center. Gah. It sure is freezing. I-i think my feet are numb." I said as I clenched onto my coat tightly. FLASH!!!! A blinding light came from my pokeball that contained Dratini. "Brrrriiiii!!!!" I squeaked happily, however, it changed its mood really quickly due to the ice cold winds. "Hahaha. Sorry bout that, Dratini. Guess you chose a bad time to come out." I said to it as I opened my jacket to let it inside my small yet large coat. "Brriiiii!!!!!" I squeaked again happily now that it was in the warm jacket. My Dratini looked different from other ones. It is actually smaller than others. I patted it on the head and continued walking towards our destination.

Akio123
September 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Leafy don't dodge, get hit and then use mimic!" Leafy let itself get hit, but used Mimic and used Ice beam on Cory. "Miza, yo and I both know Cory lives for the col." Miza chuckled and then pointed to Cory. "Cory can't move! Leafy can fly at mach five and use Aerial Ace, Cory is a sitting duck." I laughed. "Fai, send those two pokemon to the barbacue." Fai used a flamethower and knocked out Ivysaur and singed Leafy enough that it could not fly. "If Leafy can't fly, it can't be a threat to me. Fai use Flamethower!"

girlgirl936
September 29th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Can i join?Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anome
September 29th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Anome followed, Dragonfly beside her. With each steo Dragonfly took, the snow where she stepped melted and Anome kept slipping. She had to mount Dragonfly so she wouldn't slip anymore. She shivered. "It's colder up here..." she muttered, her teeth chattering slightly. She blinked and noticed the bright red roof of a Pokemon Center. "There it is!" she said.

CyBeastSaber
September 29th, 2005, 07:12 AM
"Yeah. There it is." I also said. "Finally, we can take a good night rest. But first off, I think I'm going to heal my pokemon first." I said as we approached the Pokemon Center. When we entered the Pokemon Center, Anome and Dragonfly went to the nearest empty seats and relaxed there. I ,however, went to Nurse Joy to get my pokemon healed. I thanked her as I gave her my pokemon. I walked back towards the trainer and her pokemon. "Well, it'll be awhile before my group gets back so just relax, Anome." I said as I, too, slumped down into a empty seat.

Anome
September 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Anome nodded and pulled out her PokeNav, which was a very light blue. She flipped it open and turned it on. She messed around with it a bit and soon there were video game sound effects coming from it. Dragonfly had a look on her face that said 'Oh brother'. She stopped playing the game and started looking around on it. Then she turned it off and flipped it closed, bored.

Akio123
September 29th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Leafy fell to the ground and was knocked out. "Leafy, I can't believe you lost..." Miza put her pokemon back into it's pokeball. "Azuma, you have won my Krest Badge..." She handed me the badge and walked with me. "I have decided to go with you on your journey." Miza packed her things and left the gym with me. "Miza, don't you think this is a bad idea? You are a gymleader, so you need to appoint a new one." She turned to me and hugged me. "Thanks, but I will appoint one when someone calls." We alked out of the village and checked the guide book. "Where is our next stop?" Miza said as we got to the hills outside of the forest. "The next gym is in Metro City. The huge city that is the technology central in Felo."

CyBeastSaber
September 29th, 2005, 03:43 PM
As Anome put her Pokenav away looking bored, I took mine out and started to check the map. "Let's see the Gym is here and there is..." I spoke to myself waiting for my pokemon to be finished healing. Nurse Joy popped up and signaled for me. "Here are your pokemon. They are as good as new." "Thank you very much Nurse Joy." i said happily as I brought out the three pokemon. Beldum Swirled around me as always and smiled what looked like a smile. Charmander swirled his tail around while Dratini hopped up and down happily. "Well. Looks like every1 is feeling good again." I said smiling at my pokemon.

Akio123
September 29th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Miza, how much farther do you think it will take us?" Miza looked at her compass. "Um, Azuma, don't get mad, but we have been going the wrong way." I began to fall down slowly and cried. Then I got up. "Miza, let's go have some lunch." I tookm out some food and we sat down in the field and ate. "Azuma, do you know that we are in the steel pokemon fields. We can find strong steel types here." Suddenly I noticed a Steelix coming for us.

Anome
February 9th, 2006, 08:38 AM
As Anome put her Pokenav away looking bored, I took mine out and started to check the map. "Let's see the Gym is here and there is..." I spoke to myself waiting for my pokemon to be finished healing. Nurse Joy popped up and signaled for me. "Here are your pokemon. They are as good as new." "Thank you very much Nurse Joy." i said happily as I brought out the three pokemon. Beldum Swirled around me as always and smiled what looked like a smile. Charmander swirled his tail around while Dratini hopped up and down happily. "Well. Looks like every1 is feeling good again." I said smiling at my pokemon.

Anome smiled at them. "That's great." she said. Dragonfly nickered softly at each of the pokemon in greeting. Anome suddenly yawned loudly, her hand covering her mouth. "Oi, I hate it when that happens." she muttered somewhat breathlessly as she pulled her coat tighter around her. She yawned again, this time not as loud as before. Dragonfly nudged her shoulder. Go to sleep. You sound like you need it. she said. Anome nodded, another yawn escaping her. *Man, how'd I get so tired?* she thought, rubbing her eyes sleepily.