PDA

View Full Version : Whats you signature Phrase?

Dizzy
February 7th, 2004, 01:27 PM
What is your signature phrase? What do you say alot of, like you say something automatically. Ex. Totally!!!! or Whatever!!!! Anything counts :)

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
IRL, the word I use in almost every sentence is no other than dude.:P

Dizzy
February 7th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I say Like, Totally, and Ola! alot, they just come out of no where....

Muffin Man
February 7th, 2004, 01:32 PM
hmmm.... I have a few....
-"i like jam" it was a long story....
-"The second best website in the universe" -devilcake slogan
-"dagnabbit" funny little yokel expression I say every once in a while

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Lol, Dizzy, I say like a lot too :P

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 01:40 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is "I have no idea" i seem to say that far too much! Then there's that one word "Geez" again i use that far too much, especially at school, which causes my friends to tease me about being even more alike to my History Teacher!

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Oh yeah, another new phrase I use is "Excellent..."

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I say 'Okay!', 'Eh', and 'Hmm...' a lot. It's also extremely easy to make me laugh; I'll be sitting at the computer while my mom's in the room and just suddenly burst out laughing. XD Plus having a really funny brother helps...

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Umm, I tend to say hmm and umm a lot.

oni flygon
February 7th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"XD" (Internet) and "I wish it's Friday already..." (IRL)

...yes... I get amused easily... XD

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I also tend to say "Okay" a lot too, and "Yeah" which can become embarrasing when i'm talking to someone because it makes me seem like i'm such a boring person and can't think of anything more constructive to say. As for laughing, i tend to do that far too much, most of the time it's for no reason...

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I tend to laugh a lot, just because

Lol, when I'm playing sports, and get hurt, I will just burst aout laughing, or when my friends and I wrestle, and I get hurt, I laugh my pain away :P

Kairyu
February 7th, 2004, 07:41 PM
When I did have one and used it often, especially in real life it was "..Meh." Its a lazy way of saying, "whatever" or, "That was ..ok.." Well you get the idea, my friends would get annoyed sometimes when I say that so it eventually faded out of my vocabulary. I still use it every now and then, but very rarely.. I do mean rarely.

Now I that I don't have one, what I use as a signature phrase isn't really a phrase. I always type and speak with a calm yet brutal way of explaining things as a honest opinion and or fact. Whether it be good or bad, at least that's what my other friends tell me, lol. But I always come back with, "I never said the truth would be a nice thing."

Hmm.. meh.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I laugh a whole lot too! My family is just so hilarious we can start laughing just by staring at eachother hehe. Once a person starts laughing, we all start
(actually, I'm at the end of a lot of puns in my family too!) I wouldn't trade my family for the world! Or anything for that matter!

I do say "I don't know" a lot, I can be kinda undecisive at times. I saw "what!" a lot too hehe, along with "okay!"

Timbjerr
February 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
hmm...I don't really have one online except "ehh" "uhh" "err" "hmm" and smilies like O.O o_o >.< O.<'

IRL, I cuss alot. My celan trademark is "anyways..." but my ultimate trademark is ********!
LOL

IM me if you wanna hear me say it, I say it alot in IMs

Keleri
February 7th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I say 'awesome' quite a bit, and this girl and I have this thing where we take turns saying 'oh yeah' in different ways until we drive everyone around us crazy. xD

Kairyu
February 7th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I say 'awesome' quite a bit, and this girl and I have this thing where we take turns saying 'oh yeah' in different ways until we drive everyone around us crazy. xD
Now that you mention "awesome" I just remembered that I do say that quite often, just not in the way you would think ^_^...
Rather, I pronouce it like 'osomu!' with a thick japanese accent, lol. I tend to say many things with a japanese accent since I do have a slight but almost unnoticable oriental accent. That's what happens when you hang around a different culture for several years . ;;.

Hmm my friends crack up when I say things like, "asomu pow~wa!" in a game of Halo, hehe. They would sometimes laugh hard enough that it would give me an edge in the game, yes I have the power of laughter... 4F73R M3!!1

~*Silent Tattsu*~
February 8th, 2004, 04:06 AM
I nearly allways say "Kawaii" instead of "Cute" & i tend to say "Ummmm..." alot too.
Alot of the time i say "Thankies" instead of "Thankyou" i love saying it :P

PM2008
February 8th, 2004, 11:22 AM
I don't have a signature currently, and I don't think that there is anything that I say repeatedly. :rambo:

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 11:29 AM
My signature phrase? Why, 'Hoei' of course. =P Either that or 'Hauu'...
Also, 'Bii-da', 'Zuu', 'Heke', Etc. x.x() I'm spontaneous. *nods*

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I say 'Okay!', 'Eh', and 'Hmm...' a lot. It's also extremely easy to make me laugh; I'll be sitting at the computer while my mom's in the room and just suddenly burst out laughing. XD Plus having a really funny brother helps...
Wow, exact same here, except for the part about having a funny brother.

Am I that much like a girl!?

Wah wah .-. ... :'(

Kairi
February 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Its okay 22sa, its okayjust cause you do some things like some girls doesnt make you like all girls? o_o; Must have been all those Melody avatars 22sa.

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
It’s okay 22sa, it’s okay…just cause you do some things like some girls doesn’t make you like all girls? o_o; Must have been all those Melody avatars 22sa.

Tee. n.n() They had me confused for sure, 22sa.

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
lol, I was just kidding. That avatar thing, I was just so use to having an avatar with a girl in it from one of my before-PC forums. I really didn't think people will get confused. The other thing was I didn't want to wear an avatar that I didn't really wish to look at (a guy...).