PDA

View Full Version : A new continent?

Pages : [1] 2

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Bleh, the story just came to me..
Rated PG-17(Mild Language, Mild Sexual Themes) Err...for the second rating thing, limited to slight physical contact and kissing...only if you decide for a relationship with another character...don't go overboard people!! And don't abuse the English Language with harsh words of profanity...its a pokemon forum for crying out loud! XD

There was once a man that lived long ago, who was the greatest of all Explorers. His name, Charmazius, was a greatly known one. For he was the only person to ever discover the great land of Karando(Kah-rhan-doh) A land full of wonderful pokemon . It was said to have unmatched beauty and new trees, fruits and other wonderful things. He himself mentioned that it may be the Garden of Eden, but he also said it was better than the garden itself. Karando was so beautiful and full of life that he had never revealed the location of it to anyone, fearing it would be taken over and mistreated by harsh governments. It was impossible for them to get to it unless he showed them himself exactly how to get there...for the secret is hidden under millions of rocks. Charmazius had created a map, along with a letter, that was hidden, along with other clues in locations so secret and so vastly apart. He told his only son to pass down the letter that contained the first clue down until it was to get to a son in the future. Charmazius believed only in his family because it was tradition to pass down the clue to the son at the time he was a "man". Shortly after completing the task of hiding all the clues Charmazius was executed by the Grand Order because he did not reveal the location of the new found land. They apparently did so because he comitted an act of "treason". After so very long the age of the son of the twentieth generation was to be a man, and so the secret of Karando was to be revealed....

Your role:

You are an explorer/ trainer who decided to join the expedition because of your skill as a pokemon trainer, or because of your skill at exploring. You are joining Keiichi, who is the "son of the twentieth generation" in finding the exact location and entrance to Karando. You may be a complete stranger to Keiichi or a well known friend. You have the choice to be a normal trainer or known explorer. You will also have to help establish a civilization on Karando, although you can only enter if you have a pure soul....and this takes place in 2007..
(More To be Added)

Rules:
1. Follow standard RP rules( no powerplaying, profanity etc.)
2. Only ONE legendary allowed in party, and you MUST somehow tell me that you're going to have one, that way I can see if its acceptable or not.
3. Follow ALL other rules Including This one.(I'm running out of stuff here XD)
4. Have Fun! Or I'll bust your head in! ^_^

Application Thingy:
Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Misc. Details(optional): ( Items, facts, etc.)
RP Sample: (Necessary unless I know for a fact you can RP well)

Naturally mines would appear here...:
Name: Kei'ichi Tinogawa (K.T. for short)
Type: Explorer/Trainer (Trains and battles regularly but focuses on job)
Pokemon: Xatu, Shedinja, Alakazam, Suicune, Sneasel, Jolteon
Personality: His personality fits his mood. Joyful if he has a good mood, particularly grumpy with a bad mood. Kei'ichi is usually always joyful and loves to joke around with friends. He shares a bond with his pokemon as he would any of his normal friends. He is usually carefree and enjoys his life.
Appearance: He has dark hair that is neatly cut short and combed thoroughly forward. He washes and gels his hair daily so it has a shiny look to it. He is pretty strong and athletic although he doesn't look like a super body builder. He wears a red tee with text that says "If you see me running, try and keep up." in black on the back of the shirt. The front has no design. He wears a black buttoned shirt over his red tee so the text is covered. He also wears black and red sneakers with white laces. On his left ring is a ring with a pokeball symbol attached. He wears gold dog tags around his neck.

Name: Emily Sears
Type: Trainer
Pokemon: Flareon, Flygon, Milotic, Vulpix
Personality: Similar to K.T., but with a total feminine side added.
Appearance: Click. (http://www.ntu-siggraph.com/nuke7/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10006/normal_Cg-02.jpg)
Legendary Info:
Only certain legendaries are allowed and I have to confirm if you can use one. It is very limited because legendary pokemon are extremely rare. If there's a type of pokemon you want that's not here tell me the pokemon and I'll tell you if its acceptable.
Legendary Pokemon:
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Latios
Latias
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Unown(They do count right?

Trainer Kat
July 30th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Application Thingy:
Name: Kat
Pokemon: Entei, Meowth, Espeon, Feraligatr, Pikachu.
Personality: (Depends on the pic)
Appearance: (I'm going to find a pic soon)
Misc. Details(optional): (Depends on the pic)
RP Sample: N/A

OOC: And I'll post in Armageddon later...><;; I'm lazy...

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Lol, so much depends on the pic...well glad ya joined and I'll go ahead and add names for legendary's already taken so far...

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Name: Robin Woods
Pokemon: Swampert (Kippy), Swampert (Fishy), Camerupt (Magma), Latios (Minion), Blaziken (Volcan), and Seviper (Poison)

Personality: Robin is usually a calm and easy-going person. But, she can also be very random and very talkative once she gets to know someone. This girl has a big imagination and a big heart as well, although she doesn't show it that often. She also loves to battle, and cares deeply for her Pokemon.

Appearance: She has long, ash-brown hair that falls to mid-back, and dark brown eyes to match. Her clothing consists of a plain white t-shirt that sports the image of a Pokeball at the center, and long navy-blue jeans pants. She has a fanny pack like the one May wears, but it faces the side and is colored blue.

Misc. Details: She has a pocket watch! XD

RP Sample: Is it ok to just use Armageddon as a reference? X.x

Kurono
July 30th, 2005, 05:43 PM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Well anyone who made it to Armageddon is free to join, and what is with the Pocket Watch??

EDIT:Come on, come on people...join already...I'm itching to start.....*twitches*

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I like pocket watches. So therefore, there is a pocket watch. :3

Alana
July 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Lol. OK another RPG for me to join.

My Mom: Oh joy. :tired:

Name: Orva
Type: Explorer/Trainer
Pokemon: Raikou, Flygon, Dewgong, Arcanine, Chikorita, and Umbreon.
Personality: Orva tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
Misc. Details: The little blue thingy around her neck is a Pokegear and she has some Super Potions and other basic trainer equipment in her backpack.
RP Sample: N/A (I'm glad I joined Pokemon:Armageddon?. I hate RP samples. :P)

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
For some reason it feels like everyone from Armageddon is going to join. XD

Alana
July 30th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah it does. ^_^ I'll bet at least one more member Armageddon is going to join this RP. But I wouldn't wager anything. :P Well maybe a sprite.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I think Geoff woulda joined but he won't be online 'till Wednesday. :/

Alana
July 30th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Well a space could be reserved and he could be invited when he gets back on.

Random Plushie
July 30th, 2005, 08:40 PM
That's true. *hint hint CharMz*

Alter Ego
July 31st, 2005, 06:36 AM
Ooo! Wait for me! Application to follow, do not adjust your set.

Name: Loki Windemere
Type: Explorer/Trainer
Pokmon: Shellgon, Absol, Seadra, Flygon, Latias
Personality: A free-spirited and strong-willed explorer, Loki's guiding principle in life is "To thine own self be true.". He believes that people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm others. He can only respect, although not necessarily agree with, those people who are honest with themselves. As for the rest: he pities them, with the exception of those who try to force their opinions on others, he despises that kind of people and won't hesitate to put up a fight against them. Loki doesn't mind obeying orders as long as they don't entail conforming, or making others conform, to conceptions that are not thier own. His attitude has left Loki with few friends and many enemies, but he doesn't care. After all, he'd take quality over quantity any day. He is nice if you treat him nice, but if you hurt his friends or his pokmon (he cares for both equally) expect some serious retribution.
Appearance: Loki has dark purple (Nearly black), near shoulder length, hair, normal (That is: not tanned but not pale) skin, and dark brown eyes. He is fairly well-muscled and about 1,78 meters tall. Loki usually wears a plain, black T-shirt, a dark green jacket, dark blue jeans, and dark brown, durable, running shoes.
Misc. Details(optional): Loki's most prized possession is a Dragon Fang attached to a simple silver chain which he carries around his neck at all times, it's close to sacred for him and it's definitely not a good idea to mock it, or even worse, try to steal it from him.
RP Sample: You know what I can do.

As promised, I've added my second character as well as a last name for Loki. They're siblings as I am sure you can see...

Name: Trish Windemere
Pokemon: Houndoom, Persian, Ninetales, Skitty, Starmie (Shiny)
Personality: A generally sweet, fun-loving and friendly girl if also incredibly strong-willed, stubborn and short-tempered. When Trish gets mad, which happens a lot, she adopts powers of voice and intimidation so great that they seem almost impossible for a person of her size to produce and has often been known to intimidate people both bigger and older than herself (including her brother) into silence. Luckily, Trish is also fairly quick to calm down and forget about the past and won't bear a grudge once she has been allowed to express her opinions properly, something that she hasn't been able to do to her brother, alas (Expect some serious fireworks when those two meet...). She also holds an adoration for cats and all things shiny.
Appearance: A picture says more than a thousand words, no?
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7268/fearmetrustmeyoureallyshould3x.png (http://imageshack.us)
(Eye-colour is the same as Loki's.)
Misc. Details(optional): I'm making her colour Dark Red, those that count as a miscelaneous details?

By the way, wouldn't it be nice to have the whole lot from the Armageddon RP? ^_^ At any rate, I'd say it's a bit unfair not to give Geoff the chance to apply-

deoxys2000
July 31st, 2005, 07:18 AM
hmm....i guess i''ll try this because i screwed it all up on armageddon, but it'l problably be deja vu in my opinion, but here goes (also if i join this will be my 1st rp im in)
name: chris
type: trainer/explorer (he's a normal trainer)
pokemon: flygon, metang, blaziken, lapras, skarmory, and sneasel(he lets his sneasel walk around without a pokeball)
personality: a very laid back, quiet person. he likes to be alone a lot and rarely talks to anyone. if he talks to anyone, it's usually his sneasel that he talks to because they have been friends since he first got him as a present for his 10th birthday. he has always loved pokemon the day he was born and had a real special bond with his pokemon (especially his sneasel)
appearance: he has indian red hair and some freckles and usually wears contact lenses but in explorer type things, he usually wears glasses. he's about 5'4", weighs about 120 to 125, he's a little tan, but doesn't go out much. has a somewhat fit body, he usually wears white t-shirts, tan shorts, and black nikes.
misc. details: he also wears a watch and a camoflauge wristband. he has also never seen a ledgendary pokemon with his own eyes.
rp sample: Chris was thinking if he wanted to join Kei'ichi on his exploration. He called out his sneasel from the house, sneasel heard him, and dashed to his room. "Hey sneasel, do you think I should join Kei'ichi on his exploration? I mean, it would be fun for all of us and we could find some rare pokemon, too. So what do you say?" Sneasel shrugged its shoulders and just went "sne." "Really? Well, ok then."

hmm...i hope that was good enough. :nervous:

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 09:18 AM
*cough*
Well I guess I should save Geoff a spot. As I said, anyone who made it in Armageddon is more than welcome here. ^_^.
And Deoxys...I don't think that you haven't improved your RPing as much since last time, but you can be free to "observe" the RP so you can learn a thing or two. For example....PUNCTUATION.....and then there's all the other factors..One very good reason as to why I miss my school....plus the girls...^_^
I guess I should look for another legendary for Geoff...well if he wants one he'll have ta suggest it..LoL

deoxys2000
July 31st, 2005, 11:22 AM
*cough*
Well I guess I should save Geoff a spot. As I said, anyone who made it in Armageddon is more than welcome here. ^_^.
And Deoxys...I don't think that you haven't improved your RPing as much since last time, but you can be free to "observe" the RP so you can learn a thing or two. For example....PUNCTUATION.....and then there's all the other factors..One very good reason as to why I miss my school....plus the girls...^_^
I guess I should look for another legendary for Geoff...well if he wants one he'll have ta suggest it..LoL
hmm...maybe im not good for rp'ing as i thought, but at least the people here in this forum are NICE PEOPLE.........for me to poop on! aw just kiddin, but seriously.

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 11:29 AM
Hey.. don't be discouraged. I'm not saying you're a bad RPer but more of a "Working Progress". So don't worry, you'll get there. You just need a feel for writing...I used to hate writing but I got into it and it became my best subject..

deoxys2000
July 31st, 2005, 11:38 AM
it was just like i said: it would be my 1st rp, so later in time i would get better and stuff.

edit: charmz, i tried pm'ing you to help me with my rp'ing.....and to be your friend, but it wouldn't let me :(

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 12:15 PM
I understand but this isn't a type of RP meant for beginners. I do want this to be a fun RP but I need the right people to make it that way, but I can help you improve upon your RPing skills if you want. I wouldn't consider myself a master RPer but I'm getting there..I'm more of a slight Intermediate..

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 01:27 PM
I understand but this isn't a type of RP meant for beginners. I do want this to be a fun RP but I need the right people to make it that way, but I can help you improve upon your RPing skills if you want. I wouldn't consider myself a master RPer but I'm getting there..I'm more of a slight Intermediate..

Hmm.. For some reason I think that describes my rping skills as well. Slight intermediate! XD

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:30 PM
You're such a copycat. ^_^

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 01:45 PM
*is kinda offended but not really XD* Hey, I was just saying.. :P

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:51 PM
Lol can we stop spammin here??? Before it gets closed. XD

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 01:52 PM
Fine. *will not post again until rp starts* Happy?

Kurono
July 31st, 2005, 01:55 PM
Yes, very much actually :P
XD
* Goes off to find IQ test*

Random Plushie
July 31st, 2005, 09:22 PM
One more post!
Do we have enough people yet? I am also itching to start.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 10:54 AM
I would like it if a few more people joined but we're soon to start. I'll give it an hour or two..

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM
OOC: Well its time to start,anyone else can still join as long as we don't get to far.. my character sends an e-mail to all of you which tells you to meet with him at a Port Sever, Pier 16 to take a ferry (http://www.travel-images.com/canada286.jpg) to Darkstar Island, which is where the last clue should be located at, and once it is found the group will then take a yacht (http://www.sinnex.com/assets/images/alfa_four_haupt.jpg) to find the final destinaton. And I think I'll be navy blue
. ^_^
IC: K.T. sat at a restaraunt table, near Pier 16 , with a laptop on top. He was sending a message to all who were to join him on the expedition to find the fabled continent of Karandor. He sent each one a personalized message, he wasn't the type of say the exact same thing to them as a whole, but to them individually. After finishing his last message he closed the lid and enjoyed his lunch, which happened to be a large lobster and a small side salad.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
Orva sat on a branch about ten feet off the ground. She was in a large oak tree just staring at the bright sky. She had a labtop on her lap but she wasn't doing anything with it at the moment. Below her was a forest path that she had been wlaking on for a while. The city and the pier were in sight from her perch but she figured she'd take rest before moving on.

After a few more minutes she moved and stretched carefully. There was no way she'd take any chance of making her labtop fall. She picked it up and was about to close it when she noticed she had a new email. She read it quickly and smiled. "About time." She murmered closing her labtop and placing it in her backpack. "Alright now let's have some fun." She took a Pokeball from her waste adn dropped it. It hit the ground and there was a flash of red light then the Pokeball returned to Orva's hand.

"Here we go." The young trainer moved slowly to the end of the branch, then she whistled and jumped. A huge black and yellow dog-like Pokemon leapt into the air and caught her. It pushed against a branch with it's huge paws and shot through the air. Raikou landed gracefully on the ground then sped off. The city was on sight within minutes. Raikou jumped again and it carried him a good distance before he landed again. They were at Pier 16.

Orva hopped off Rakou's back and returned him to his Pokeball. She scanned the pier until her eyes fell on a boy sitting at a table in a nearby restaraunt. She waved though she wasn't sure he saw her, then headed for the restaraunt. Once inside she walked over to K.T.'s table and smiled. "Hiya." She said cheerfully.

OOC: I would have used navy but I guess I'll just use regular blue.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 04:26 PM
OOC: Popular color eh..? Well sorry 'bout that.
IC: Keiichi looked up from his meal to find a girl standing there. "Hey...have we met before?" said Keiichi. Keiichi surveyed her for a second and then responded once again. "I guess you're here to join me in finding Karandor, correct?" asked K.T. drinking a glass of water to its half point.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Yep." Orva responded. "You've probably never met me but I've seen you before. That's how I knew who you were." She grinned then asked, "Mind if I sit down?" She wasn't tired but at the she didn't really feel like standing at the moment. She was excited about the adventure that lay ahead. She always got excited about stuff like this.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Yeah, of course ." said Kei'ichi. He thought for a second, looking for something to say. "So what's your name?" asked Kei'ichi. He tried to be as formal as possible, but obviously wasn't much good at it.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 06:11 PM
Orva smiled as she sat down. "My name's Orva." She could easily be formal but it was boring and only seemed useful on special occasions. But for every day introductions and chat, not worth the effort. "And your name's Kei'ichi right?" She didn't need to ask but did anyway because she didn't know what else to say.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 06:19 PM
"Yeah, but you can call me K.T. if you want." said K.T., smiling. "So...why did you decide to join?" K.T. paused. "If the questions are bothering you I'll stop, sometimes I go overboard..." said K.T, with a strange feeling in his head.

Randall Raichu
August 1st, 2005, 06:32 PM
Name:Shou Reizei
Pokemon:Articuno,Gyarados,Swampert,Vulpix,Vigoroth,
Personality:fun to be around and like to flirt!
Appearance:Short red hair. wears a black tunic with red srtips. and black pants.
Misc. Details(optional): Has a black necklace and on the chain is a symbol of the Hippogriff....
RP Sample: Just look into my other RPs.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 06:36 PM
OOC: Eh...delete one of the posts....and it would be nice if you could link to the other RP's you been in...its a pain to go looking for them myself...-_-

Edit:
Well to anyone lucky enough to see the last Edit....XD
The message is shecwet. XD

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
"No don't worry about it. I want to join because a new region where people have never been, well I can't see who wouldn't want to. Plus, I want to release my Raikou but I don't know where. I figured Karandor would be the perfect place." Orva smiled but she had a faraway look in her eyes. Legendary Pokemon shouldn't be used by trainers and Raikou was a Pokemon that loved ot run so it seemed cruel to keep him cooped up in a Pokeball all the time.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC: Yay! I shall be Dark Green... again. XD

IC: Robin yawned lazily as she strolled through the piers. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. That always happened when she was excited. She was sure anyone else would be excited too, if they were about to go on an expedition to a land only mentioned in fairy tales. Well, the fact that her Latios and Camerupt wouldn't stop arguing didn't really help either..
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
Robin yelped as the Pokenav in her fanny pack rung annoyingly loud. Frowning, she zipped open the pack and reached in to retrieve the device, flipping it open with a motion of her hand. On the screen of the Pokenav read, "1 new e-mail".
Smiling, Robin eagerly read the message, then leaped into the air with excitement, putting away the Pokenav at the same time.
As if on a sugar rush, the girl began to sprint down Pier 15, which had just happened to be her location.

OOC: Hah. Fairy tale land. XD

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Raikou eh? There aren't many of those on Earth...but if we're lucky we might find even more rare Pokemon on Karandor...and I'm glad for your dedication...hopefully you'll have fun there...it is supposed to be beautiful there..hopefully Charmazius was right..." Said K.T. his eyes shifting onto a new thought.

Edit: Pier 16 Random Plushie...XD

Randall Raichu
August 1st, 2005, 06:55 PM
I dont have time to look either so I will just make one up.

RUnning down the street Shou noticed a long black rope in the middle of the road. "Wonder what this is?" He said pulling on it. As soon as he pulled on it a hand gun fell from a box in the road. "Now, pick up the gun." Said an mysterious voice. Doing what the voice said he lifted the gun. "Now, turn around." Said the voice again. As he was in mid turn a shot rang off. Shou fell you the ground hold his chest.
The next day the phone rang in the Reizei house hold. "M'am, I dont know how to tell you this so I will tell it as is. Your son was shot last night by a man named Gaia. He is said to kill his enemy with a single shot to the".......................................The phone fell to the floor as Mrs. Reizei fell to the floor in tears...Her only son was dead.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 06:57 PM
OOC: I know! I'm running towards Pier 16!

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 07:10 PM
OOC: I knew that..and Randall-Kun, you're in...but next time I suggest you don't type so fast...it lowers the quality of your post..
IC:

K.T. came back into reality and drank the last half of his glass of water. He gently laid the glass on the table and called a waiter. A young waitress approached K.T. instead. "How may I help you sir?" asked the waitress. "I'm done here, check please." said K.T. The waitress came back with the check. "Here you go sir." said the waitress. K.T. then noticed the numbers rised over three hundred dollars. "Wow...here I guess quantity is more then quality...well no problem." K.T. smiled and then paid in full. Right before the waitress left he called her. "Here...a tip." said K.T., smiling once again. He gave her about three one-hundred dollar bills. "Thank you very much sir." said the waitress smiling back. "Well I love happy faces...and money usually makes em..." thought K.T. to himself.

Randall Raichu
August 1st, 2005, 07:19 PM
Sitting in a chair in the corner of a small room Shou Reizei sees a man give his waitress a $300 tip. Thats interesting...you never see anyone around her give anyone tips, and to see someone give a tip that amount is just wierd. Seeing that he was leaving he thought he would go talk to him.
"Hi, I'm, Shou Reizei one of the greatest pokemon trainers around here. I haven't seen you in here before whats your name?"

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 07:19 PM
OOC: Hmmz.. suspicious. XD

IC: Robin decided that she was overreacting and slowed her pace to a fast walk. Rounding the corner, she saw the large sign that sported the number 16.
"Well, here it is.." Robin said, surveying the area. Not much people were walking around other than the sailors that worked there. "..but I have no idea where to go.. Yeah. Smooth." Robin sighed, leaning on the nearest building, which was apparently a restaurant, for she could see people eating at tables through the glass window.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Kei'ichi's the name, and I happen to be one of the greatest explorer's here. Glad to meet you. And you can call me K.T." said K.T., wondering how he came out of nowhere.."And I'm not really from these parts...I'm here on business.." said K.T. continuing his response.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 07:36 PM
Robin sighed again and turned her head towards the ocean, looking at the ocean swells beyond the docked ships.
"'Guess I'll just wait until I see some sign of that guy I'm supposed to meet." Robin thought out loud. Now she had bored herself, speaking of waiting like that. Now she was scolding herself mentally for boring herself.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 07:41 PM
Orva stared as K.T. gave the waitress three hundred dollars as a tip. "You don't see that every day." She said grinning. She got up and was about to leave but a boy approached K.T. and they started talking. She shrugged and leaned against the wall. She didn't have anything better to do at the moment so she'd wait on K.T. because he was the lader of the expedission they were embarking on.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 07:44 PM
Robin continued to think, now falling into the boring-ness of waiting.
Hmm.. there was a guarantee that there'd be others taking part in the expedition.
Aww, man! Now I have to try extra hard not to embarass myself.. The girl was sure that she'd go mad in that very spot if given enough time.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 07:46 PM
K.T. looked at his watch and noticed that a little over fifteen minutes past. "Maybe everyone didn't get the last message..." said K.T. to himself. "Um, this won't take long..." said K.T. directing his voice to Orva. K.T. lifted his laptop's lid and resent a message to everyone once again, along with a bleep sound that they'd be sure to hear. He then put his laptop in his backpack and stood up. "Well I'm done." said K.T. smiling as always.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 07:50 PM
Robin blinked, still bored, as an elderly couple walked out of the restaurant, the double doors swinging open before th-
BEEP BEEP BEEP!
"Oh, shootses!" The ring once again scared the living daylights out of the girl, along with those close enough in the restaurant to hear it. Once more, Robin retrieved her PokeNav and opened it to see another new e-mail in her inbox. Robin sighed, reading through the message and putting her PokeNav away after realizing it was exactly the same e-mail as before.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 07:54 PM
K.T. heard the sound and quickly responded. "Well there's one of them." said K.T. "Let's go." motioning the others to follow.

Edit:
50 posts already! Whoo! Anyway, I gotta go in about five minutes, so I only have enough time for a few more posts before I go to bed...and if you continue don't go too far ahead please...I like going along with the story.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 07:58 PM
Robin ignored the looks aimed at her because of the sound, then turned back towards the ocean. How nice the ocean was. Robin smiled as the sea breeze wafted through Pier 16.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:02 PM
OOC: Maybe I should RP with one permanent character...like most other people do..its way easier...XD
K.T. approached Robin as she leaned on the wall. "You waiting for a particular person? asked K.T. trying to see if she was really one of the members of his expedition.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Yeah! His name is.. Ken.. or something.. do you know him?" Robin eagerly responded.

Her eagerness was from the sheer boring-ness of waiting, although it was only for several minutes at the most.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Kei'ichi. Its not that hard to pronounce now is it? If its a problem, than K.T. for short, as everyone else would call me." said K.T. smiling his very familiar smile.(Gah, he loves ta smile)

Edit: Oops! Typo! It's Kei'ichi.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:09 PM
"Oh.. sorry." Robin smiled weakly with embarassment. Objective one: failed.
"I can't remember names that easily when read them before I hear them."

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
OOC: I RP with several different chars. ^_^

Orva followed K.T. outside and looked at the girl curiously. "Hi." She said simply. Another member who was going on the expedition with them. She wondered how many there would be. Probably more than she expected. For some reason she thought that expeditions like this one always consisted of three people max. It hardly ever turned out that way. It was usually a big group.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Hi."
Robin's attention shifted from K.T. to the girl that now stood beside him. Robin's weak smile turned into a more pleasant and real one.
"Hello.. I'm Robin." she told both of them at the same time.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:16 PM
OOC: I'm guessing the word "expedition" is a problem for you...^_^ maybe its just a typo...lol.

IC: "Well, hi there Robin." said K.T. smiling. " So I guess we should wait somewhere for the others...even though I do remember giving a deadline.." said K.T. weakeaning his smile a bit.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:17 PM
"And I'm Orva. Nice to meet you." Orva smiled and offered her hand to Robin. "I guess we'll be traveling together. I can't wait to get to Karando. But I think the journey to get there will be just as fun."

OOC: Ahh. Typo or just not paying attention to what I'm typing. -_-

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:18 PM
Robin smiled again and shook Orva's hand.
"That's what I think, too. How about we wait near the dock? It'd be easy for the others to spot us." Robin said.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Fun...yeah that is if we don't crash into an iceberg...kinda like in Titanic...that was a pretty good movie.." said K.T., as a random thought expressed out.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Movies are fun.. but the theater food is expensive." Robin replied to K.T., her random nature also showing. "Especially the slushies.."

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 08:23 PM
OOC: Grr.. my Dad is disconnecting the internet! NOOOOO!!!!

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:24 PM
Orva blinked with a blank expression on her face. Then she grinned and laughed. "That's an incouraging thought." She laughed again then nodded to what Robin said. "But you're right, it was a pretty good movie."

OOC: That sounds familiar. I was at a water park with friends. I don't like hieghts and there was this slide that's really high up. The slide was leaking. Well duh it's a water slide. My friend said, "Wouldn't it suck if the slide broke while we were on it?" I didn't go on it. <_<

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:26 PM
"The dock sounds good..and the ferry that we're going to take to Darkstar Island is right there...maybe I can bribe the captain to let us on board for now...how's that sound?" asked K.T.

Edit: 12:29 already...XD Well I don't have much time here..so lemme make it quick..

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Yeah that'd be nice. But how do you plan to bribe him? We have nothing of value adn if you plan on money you could just buy a ticket." Orva grinned and fiddled with the Pokegear around her neck. She was checking her map simly because she was a bit bored. "I wish the others would hurry up and get here."

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Well I've already arranged a private trip to Darkstar Island. The only problem is he doesn't want anyone to get on until its time to disembark...although I can get him to let us on..."said K.T. revealing a large amount of money from his pocket. "Well I am an explorer...and I usually do find treasure along the way that I would sell...so bribing him won't be a problem." said K.T. revealing his smile once more.

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Orva grinned. "I've done exploring but the most I've found is a large pearl. It sold for a lot but I'm not rich." She grinned again and looked towards the docks. "Well I'm all for the bribing the captain idea."

OOC: How can I keep forgetting to color my text? Ahh. Annoying is an understatment.

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Perfect.. Wait here." K.T. rushed towards the Captain and began to speak to him. He handed him a few bills and then the captain seemed to nod. After the transaction was done he beckoned the others to come as he got on the ferry. Right as he got on he jumped on a bed that was in a cabin below deck. He told anyone who was listening, "Call me if something happens." and then he drifted off to sleep.

OOC: I'm gonna go to bed now...XD don't do much now...I'll be back on in a couple of hours...

Alana
August 1st, 2005, 08:50 PM
Orva boarded the ship and looked around. She walked to the other side and leaned on the rails. The ocean was calm and only small waves bumped against the boat. "I love sailing." She said quietly to no one. When she came back to reality she tossed a Pokeball into the water. There was a dim flash under water then the Pokeball returned to her hand. Dewgong poked his head about the water and smiled at her then dove back underwater and started swimming.

OOC: -_- I forgot again. Good night CharMz. I might not be back on later though. ^_^

Kurono
August 1st, 2005, 08:53 PM
OOC: Yah, good night....
*gets hit on the head by mother and dragged to bed*
Oww...okay then later people..
*in Schwarzenegger accent* I'll be back.

Random Plushie
August 1st, 2005, 09:15 PM
OOC: Yay! My internet is back! :3
Terminator flashback! XD

Oh yesh, and I'm REEEEAAAALLLLLLYYY sorry, but I must add another Swampert to my team. In reality I have two and I couldn't bear to leave the other one out. *goes to edit profile*

BIC: Robin, who had been daydreaming about a movie she'd seen recently, suddenly snapped back to reality as she followed the others onboard the ferry. She, too, went up to the railing, viewing the peaceful harbor from a wide angle. Watching as Orva released her Dewgong, Robin responded, but not really to anyone.

"That's a good idea.." Robin retrieved two Pokeballs from her Pokeball belt, then released the Pokemon inside in the same way.
"Take a break, guys." Robin said as two shadows appeared under the water in a flash of light. After a few seconds, the shadows rose to the surface to reveal both to be Swamperts--one abnormally larger than the other. The smaller of the Swamperts immediately went into play-mode.. which basically meant annoying the heck out of his friend.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 12:38 AM
OOC: Omg, why must you always proceed so fast? We have a lot of guests staying at my house at the moment so my little brother has to sleep in the room where my computer is, I've temporarily been denied late-night access.>_< Ah well, my colour will be Indigo.

IC:

"Lati?" the dragon pokmon timidly nudged her trainer, a boy with dark purple hair who was lying in the shade of a nearby tree, sound asleep. The boy's poknav had started beeping for a second time and Latias knew that this was important.
"Ungh?" Loki muttered incoherently as he was roused from his sleep. "What's the matter, Lati?" (he always shortened the name like that) Loki suddenly noticed that his poknav was beeping. As he fumbled with the buttons a window with the words 'you have 135 new messages' appeared on the screen with a slight bleep.
"Spammers..." he muttered irritably, scrolling through and deleting a multitude of message promising easy winnings, cleaner teeth, and a more active sex-life. "What's this?" he raised an eyebrow, insepecting something that looked like an actual message, sender: K.T. He was asking Loki to join him and a group of others in finding a lost continent, and they were apparently supposed to meet at Pier 16.
It might be a scam he thought for himself, but it's too tempting to ignore. And I think I've heard about this K.T. fellow.
"Lati." The Latias said, ready to take her trainer on a flight, she had read Loki's thoughts and knew what was going on.
"We're in a bit of a hurry." Loki said, taking a glance at the second message from K.T. as he jumped on to Latias' back. This one was basically prompting him to step on it. "Let's go!"
Latias effortlessly lifted into the air and Loki took a proper hold of her, so as to not drop off on the way. A few minutes later, the sea around pier 16 was glittering beneath them. "Over there!" he called seeing that the ferry, a picture of which had been included in the message, was getting ready to leave.
There was a measure of panic as the legendary pokmon swept down on the upper floor of the ship, onto a spot which several passengers quickly vacated, but Loki didn't want to miss his chance.
"Going to have to keep you inside for a while, Lati." he said, "Better not stir up more of a fuss."
"Lati-" the pokmon replied before returning to its pokball. Now to find that K.T. person. Loki thought for himself, ignoring the frightened whispers of the people around him as he strode down to the lower deck.

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 09:04 AM
Robin chuckled with glee as she watched her two Swamperts play. The wind pattern changed all of a sudden, as if someone was flying onto the ship on a Pidgeot or something. Robin looked up and turned around to see a guy landing on the lower deck of the ship, just barely returning his Pokemon to it's ball in time for Robin to miss exactly what kind of Pokemon it was. The girl cocked her head in confusion as she watched the mysterious person wander about the ferry as if in search of something.

Perhaps he is another dude on the expedition..? Robin thought, scratching her head. She shrugged and turned back around towards the railing.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 09:20 AM
After several minutes of fruitless searching, Loki pulled out his poknav and took another look at the messages. Sure enough, there was picture of the ferry attached, but none of the people he was supposed to meet. I might as well look for a needle in a haystack he thought for himself, stowing the little device away again. Maybe I should just try to be visible and wait for them to find me, he noticed a girl with ash-brown hair leaning over the railing and watching a pair of Svamperts, apparently hers, play in the water. Might as well give mine a bit of fresh air he thought for himself. "Okay, Seadra, Flygon, Lati, come on out!" with their corresponding cries three pokmon appeared just above the sea. Seadra immediately adjusted to her element, diving and surfacing with obvious enjoyment as she followed the ship while Lati and Flygon initiated a playful game of tag as they rode the pleasant breeze. "You two come out too." Loki called after observing the three first for a while, Absol and Shellgon appeared next to him. "You're free to explore the ship." Loki told them, "but come back when I call on you, alright?"
"-Sol" the Absol replied, racing towards the ship's prow, the dark pokmon had always delighted on feeling the wind in its body. Shellgon on the other hand gave a grouchy grunt and took up residence in a shadowed corner, as far away from the others as possible. "Don't worry." Loki said, knowing what bothered his first pokmon, she had been grouchy ever since evolving, "This mission should bring in enough experience for you to become a Salamence soon enough."
"Gon-" the Shellgon replied grumpily, not really buying the statement but cheering up a bit nonetheless.

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 09:41 AM
Robin chuckled a bit more as the smaller of her Swamperts, nicknamed Fishy, proceeded to greet Seadra with an annoying poke.
"Fishy can be very annoying sometimes, I suggest you get as far away from him as possible!" Robin called out to the Seadra. She didn't really care if it didn't listen to her, seeing as how it wasn't her Pokemon. Fishy shot her a glare, then dove under the water as Kippy, Robin's other Swampert, did the same.

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
Loki heard the girl shout advice to Seadra, telling her to get as far away from the smaller Svampert as possible. "I just hope he knows where to poke." He said quietly, as Seadra dived down after the Svamperts, clearly interpreting the poke as a challenge "Those points aren't just there for looks, you know.", there had been a few unpleasant incidents with the sharp, venomous, spikes that covered a good bit of Seadra's body, and he honestly didn't want more of them to occur.
"Shell..." Shellgon muttered coldly.
"Come on" Loki said to her "You really don't mean that, do you?"
"Go-on"
Loki shook his head, Shellgon was really in a foul mood today. Better leave her alone. he thought as he walked to the railing and watched Flygon and Latias chase each other. After a while, he came to think of something, the girl hadn't found Lati the least bit peculiar, unlike a good deal of the other passengers who were staring quite openly, and those Svamperts were both hers so she was obviously a skilled trainer. Could she be part of the expedition? No harm in asking... Loki thought as he walked over to the girl.
"Excuse me miss." he said, "I was wondering if you knew something about an expedition? Led by a guy who calls himself K.T?"

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
K.T. suddenly woke up ten minutes after he first decided on a nap. He seemed to be drooling all over as he slept. "Now that's just gross...god...I mean an old crusty captain sleeps here...lemme get out of this cheap cabin..." said K.T. obviously to himself. He climbed to the top deck and overheard what the purple haired guy said. He abruptly interrupted the short conversation because he was certain he was included so he responded. "I'm K.T., and I'm leading the expedition here, how can I help you?" K.T. was always so informal, but he had no time to learn proper manners because he was always doing something.

Alana
August 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
Orva watched the Latias and Flygon fly around with interest. She didn't join in the conversation. She was content with watching the different Pokemon. "Maybe my Flygon should come out too." With this thought she lazily flipped a Pokeball into the air. Her Flygon appeared on the deck and yawned. Once he spotted the other Flygon and the Latias he took off to join them. Orva smiled then turned to the new comer who was the Latias's trainer. He was talking to Robin and K.T. at the moment so she would wait to speak. They had the whole voyage ahead of them to get introductions over with so there was no hurry.

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
K.T. answered his own question when he realized that he was one of the members who was invited to join the expedition. "You must be Loki, correct? I'm guessing you're here to join me and the others to find the Karandor? After all why else would you mention my name..? Well we'll be leaving for Darkstar Island soon so just relax and we'll wait for the others to arrive." said K.T.

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
OOC: PC is so evill...its been screwin with my head all day. -_-

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
OOC: Ah yes, PC is being evil to me as well. XD

IC: Robin had turned around as the man addressed her, but didn't reply, seeing as how K.T. had already answered him. Facing both of them, she remained silent.

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
K.T. turned away and unclipped a pokeball from his belt and released it into the air. A doglike pokemon came out and landed on the water. It was Suicune, though it seemed to be younger than would be expected. The pokemon seemed to stand on the water, an impossible feat unless it was really ice..which it absolutely was.

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:21 PM
As Suicune landed on the water, Fishy re-appeared above the surface. Quickly moving left to right as if dodging something, he began to laugh in a fishy way (OOC: I swear, I did NOT plan that pun! XD). He was actually quite speedy for a Swampert, but that was only because of the many Carbos that Robin had fed him. In fact, a bit too much Carbos. He was so active that it sometimes seemed as if he were on a permanent sugar rush.
Fishy's annoyingly optimistic nature didn't help, either. It just added to his overall.. annoying-ness.

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM
OOC: Good night now people...

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
OOC: G'night. Heh, sounds weird to me.. it's early evening here. XD

Kurono
August 2nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Well its almost August 3rd here...:P

Random Plushie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
OOC: O.O Can't imagine that right now. Actually I can, but still.. XD
Oh yes, and I will be gone for part of tomorrow. Eh, but I don't know what else to say.. :3

Alter Ego
August 2nd, 2005, 11:51 PM
Loki nodded in acknowledgement of his name "Yes, that would be me. Sorry for being a bit late, although I must say you could use some training in instruction writing. Who else is on this assignment?"

He let his gaze travel to the water where Suicune had appeared and was standing in open defiance to the laws of physics, although it was certainly an impressive pokmon Loki wasn't all that surprised. After all, he'd been travelling with Lati for years now. Then he noticed a blonde girl releasing another Flygon, which hapilly joined his one and Lati in their little game.

"I take it, she's coming too?" Loki said gesturing towards the trainer, "And you?" he asked the brown-haired one "I didn't catch your name by the way."

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
OOC: I'm going to expand this RP into several parts. This is the start and it'll go to creating a government to fighting the original country who sent us in a war of independance,

"Anyone you see here on this ferry is going to join us on the expedition. It would be better if there were more people, because we are going to be exploring a vast continent..but I guess I can get more people to help establish a new government when we at least find it.."said K.T. not entirely thinking of the question but just going on randomly as he normally would.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
OOC: Oh cool, I got back early. XD

IC: "Yep, I'm helping K.T., too. My name is Robin." Robin spoke up, holding out a hand. "So, what's your name again?"

Alter Ego
August 3rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
Loki couldn't tell wether it was an honest question or if Robin was just being polite, but it wasn't really all that essential. "I'm Loki." he replied, shaking the hand Robin had extended "Pleased to meet you, Robin."

"Anyone you see here on this ferry is going to join us on the expedition. It would be better if there were more people, because we are going to be exploring a vast continent..but I guess I can get more people to help establish a new government when we at least find it.."said K.T. not entirely thinking of the question but just going on randomly as he normally would.

"Everyone?" Loki observed the people on the ferry "Are you sure they're all...trustworthy? I don't mean to question your judgement, but missions of this kind tend to attract the greedy sorts."

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Why wouldn't they be trustworthy?" Robin thought out loud. "And besides, wouldn't your Latias be able to read bad people's thoughts, anyways? Because I'm pretty sure Minion would, too." Her last sentence was a bit softer than the rest.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
"I've seen that many times..but rest assured I handpicked those to join from the best of the best. And this is a private ferry..no one out of the group is getting on, the security team will make sure of that..they are equipped with tasers strong enough to knock out a wailmer.." said K.T, assuring that Loki doesn't lose confidence in the journey at hand.

Alter Ego
August 3rd, 2005, 02:13 PM
Loki raised an eyebrow at the end of Robin's sentence; "I've seen a lot of people in my travels, and it remains a fact that the majority of them happen to be bottom-feeding scum, but if K.T. has hand-picked them..." he shrugged "then there might be a chance that my suspicions are unfounded. And yes, it's true that Lati can read people's thoughts, but she's kind of young and has a hard time telling people's thoughts apart in larger crowds. But who's Minion?" he posed the last question with unmasked curiosity in his voice.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
"My stuck-up Latios. He thinks he's all that." Robin made a face.
"And he kept me up all night long because he was arguing with my Camerupt! So now, it is payback time." Robin paused, holding up an Ultra Ball.
"I'm not letting him come out of his Pokeball until he battles! HAH! Aren't I evil?" Robin exclaimed.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
"I guess I picked a rotten apple along the way" joke K.T. at Robin. He laughed weakly and smiled that very famililar smile.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:38 PM
Robin blinked and paused for a second before she realized that K.T. was referring to her.
"Oh! Well.. maybe. Why didn't you say rotten tomato instead? Tomatoes are much better than apples. Or at least I think so." Robin put on a grin.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 02:47 PM
This one's a strange one... thought K.T. to himself.."Right...a tomato..." K.T. grinned. His PokeNav suddenly rang. "Oh shoot! Err I gotta take this call...I'll be over there if anyone needs me." said K.T. while taking his call. "Err hello? Who may I ask is calling?" asked K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Robin watched, confused, as K.T. ran to the other end of the ferry to answer his PokeNav.
I have the distinct feeling that I weirded him out.. Robin thought, sighing in reality.

OOC: We have reached five pages! :3

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 03:03 PM
OOC: After about a day? Wow...

"Oh its you Barnaby..what's happening over there?" asked K.T. "Well your yacht's ready and it'll be ready for you to sail off as soon as you reach us here DarkStar Island." said Captain Barnaby. "Good..but we won't be there for a while...and I still have to find that last clue..so go ahead and take some time off. I'll see you later now." said K.T., hanging up. K.T. then went back to the other's waiting for a question of some sort.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:05 PM
OOC: Weird.. for some reason I was just thinking about the name Barnaby. Don't ask. XD

IC: "So.." Robin addressed K.T. as he walked back. "Is there something we should know?" Robin asked, although in a polite way. Well, as polite as she could make it sound, anyway.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: Strange coincidence....its like a freakeh link of minds!!
IC: "Well my yacht's waiting for us on Darkstar...so when we get there we can leave immediately...as soon as I find the clue though...otherwise it would be completely useless to go find a continent with no way of knowing how to get there.." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:20 PM
OOC: XD
IC: K.T.'s response struck a thought in Robin's head.
"If you don't mind me asking.. what's the clue to the clue on the island?" Robin asked.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
"I don't know what the clue reads...but this clue says that its the last clue...or the actual map to get there.." said K.T. K.T. then gently took out a very old peice of papyrus. "This is the last clue..but it says that it isn't...instead it says that the actual map is the last clue...that's where I'm stumped..but Charmazius was also a philosipher..I doubt he'd be wrong.."said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Err.. that very sentence was confusing." Robin responded, sweat-dropping.
"Does it mean 'actual map' as in what we'll find on the island?" Robin asked. She was really just making herself even more confused.

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
OOC: I confused myself too...XD

IC: "Okay...I'll just read the clue.." said K.T. Kei'ichi held the clue so he could read the ancient form of english.
Ahh....so you have finally reached this message..after all it would be impossible for anyone else to have it...anyway you are not so far from finding the last clue that will lead you to the secret land of Karandor. But you must first head to the island of darkstar. There you will find the final clue under a verylarge hand. You will know when you get there...and remember to bring a spade...
the best of luck to you....
Charmazius

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
"I suppose you're the one with the shovel, then?" Robin asked. Before K.T. could respond, she continued.
"A very large hand.. got that."

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Hmm....when he said spade...he couldn't have meant shovel...shovels didn't exist that long ago...after all.....twenty generations is a long time..so maybe..Spade...yeah...maybe my hunch is right." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Hmm.. spade equals digging tool. Unless he's referring to the playing cards?" Robin asked. Now she was even more confused than before. How pleasant.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
OOC: Oh cool! I looked up spade at dictionary.com and I looked through the results. Lol, it could also be an ancient sword thang. XD

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Spa De Beach. Bring your spade. We probably need sand from Spa De beach. Then we just need to find a giant hand..but perhaps I know what he means by a giant hand..Even though Spades and hands...everything you would find in a card game, but I really doubt that would be possible..or maybe I can rely on my thoughts.." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:30 PM
"But the thing said 'bring A spade'!" Robin exclaimed. "Oh well. Nothing makes sense anymore. Maybe he means hand.. as in the hand of a statue. Something like that."

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
OOC: I know that. Why must you always blow the surprise??!? Ya bum. XD

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Sadly there are no statues on Darkstar..at least none that have hands anyway..they are all animals..." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:37 PM
OOC: XP

IC: "So let's find a statue of a monkey! Monkeys have paws that are like hands...!" Robin exclaimed. She sighed, now tired of debating what the clue meant.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
OOC: At least I didn't blow the.. other surprise. :badsmile:

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
"Are you high? The natives despise monkeys! They are like demons to them!" exclaimed K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 05:36 PM
If this was some sort of cartoon, a question mark and an exclamation point would have appeared above Robin's head.
"Actually, I didn't know. But anyways.. is everyone here?" Robin asked, surveying the deck. "There isn't that much people onboard right now..."

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
Well sorry about that...but Its quite wrong what they do to monkey worshippers..though that sounds strange...monkey worshipper..and as for the others...well who knows when they'll arrive...if we leave now I can always send the ferry back...but I'm not impatient..."said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
Robin nodded.
"I'm okay with waiting, then." she said as she turned towards the railing, leaning on it to view what her Swamperts were doing at the moment. Kippy was above the surface, sighing as he watched a shadow in the water being furiously chased by another shadow. Apparently Seadra hadn't caught up to the hyperactive Swampert.

OOC: Dude, we're taking up a whole page by ourselves! Let's leave room for the other peeps! XD

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
OOC: Forget em!! They're not here, so forget them for now!!! XD
IC:
Suicune just seemed to rest on the ice platform it created..."How lazy.." thought Kei'ichi. K.T. moved towards the front of the boat and looked towards the horizon. "Never seen it like this...its so beautiful...a perfect time to sail.." said K.T. whispering to himself.

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: Dude, you ARE the evil twin! XD

Alana
August 3rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
OOC: -_- Two pages going fast on three. *hurries to read posts*

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
OOC: Muahahahahahahahaha*cough*hahahahahaha*cough**cough*hahahhahahahaha
Oh yah..sorry bout that Alana, I have a problem with overposting...^_^

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 06:20 PM
OOC: Six pages! ^_^ Yayness yayness yayness..
Don't we all overpost sometimes? XD

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
OOC: Six pages! ^_^ Yayness yayness yayness..
Don't we all overpost sometimes? XD

OOC: Yeah but most of the time I do it...and when you do it its mostly spam..XD
Example is bolded..

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
OOC: Don't tell anyone! Grr! >_<

Kurono
August 3rd, 2005, 07:00 PM
OOC: XD Can we just post in the RP now?!?! XD XD XD

IC: "Wow...I'm so bored..." said K.T.to himself, turning his back to lean on the railing. "These people must not be thrilled to find a whole new continent.." said K.T., once again to himself.

Edit: Gotta go now...>_<

Random Plushie
August 3rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
OOC: I'm waiting for other people to reply, though. Cuz we took up like two pages. XD
Bye-bye.

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 04:33 AM
OOC: Sorry for the delay, the site stubbornly told me that it needed to be backed up. Some technology guy has a vendetta against me, I swear. >_<

IC:

Tomato? Loki turned towards the sea to conceal the wide grin spreading on his face. Robin sure was an odd one, but in a good way. This trip was showing all the signs of being an interesting one. Loki, listened silently as Robin and K.T debated the clue. Very large hand? Spade? he shrugged, there were countless interpretations for those words and it would be pointless to navel-gaze about it all day. Loki decided to put his faith in the second-last part of the clue instead: "You'll know it when you see it" he repeated quietly under his breath. "That probably means it's some knowledge that Charmazius would have made sure to pass down through his family. We'll see..."
He turned his gaze back to the sea, watching Seadra chase the smaller svampert. Despite her considerable speed, she seemed unable to reach her hyperactive target. That's a first-class mobility drill Loki mused for himself as the Svampert dodged Seadra once again and shot a small spurt of water on the dragon-to-be before taking another dive, And Seadra seems to be enjoying it too.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 11:34 AM
K.T. turned again towards the water. He watched as the pokemon "played" in the water. Suicune laid there lazily on its floor of ice. As K.T. examined the water he noticed something shining in the water. "What the? Well....I'd go in my self but...this is new clothes..." said K.T. Kei'ichi then remembered his Suicune. "I got it! "Suicune! Go get what ever that is that's shining in the water" ordered K.T. as he pointed towards the object. Suicune disappeared into the water and came back up with the shining object. It threw the object towards K.T. He jumped and balanced on the railing, while at the same time grabbing the flying object by the handle. He jumped off the railing onto the ferry and then examined it. He unsheathed the weapon. "A double edged Katana? Finely crafted in gold and melted in with pure diamond..finely balanced for perfect slash, swipe, and stab actions..this is the perfect melee weapon...and its worth thousands...possibly millions depending on age.."said K.T. while closely examining the weapon. As he examined it closer he noticed a spade-like marking on the blade collar. He turned the blade and noticed it on the other side too. "So...I guess Charmazius meant this sword...after all...he was part japanese...he had this sword constructed so it would be used today to help me solve the mystery of Karandor...well..I found what I needed...now we need to go to Darkstar..but we have to wait for the others..." said K.T. while sheathing the blade and laying it on a table.

OOC: K.T. K.T. K.T.(pointed) K.T.
XD

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Impressive..." Loki said, examining the blade from over K.Ts shoulder. "He really meant it when he said that you'd know it when you saw it. But how did it end up in the water? It couldn't have been there for too long or the gold would have started detoriating. And isn't that kind of a risky hiding spot?"

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"There was a shrine here...built a long time ago..but the entire area was flooded and I guess the sword was buried under water..its surprising how it lasted that long..and then they built the port over it.." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Robin stared at the sword, but mostly just because it was a shiny object. Since it was obvious that this was in no doubt the spade that Charmazius was referring to, Robin made no comment about it.

It's so obvious.. So obvious... that maybe it's a trick.. maybe it's a false clue.. nah.

Robin looked back down towards the water at the Pokemon at play. Fishy was obviously enjoying himself, while Kippy simply floated in the water watching his friend like an older brother. They could be considered as close as brothers, but as far as Robin knew, they weren't related. Robin's eyes trailed away from the water and back on deck, now surveying the Pokemon that were there.

Coolness, a Shelgon. Loki will have a Salamence soon.. lucky bug. Robin grinned and turned her attention back to the shining katana.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"This is...full of awe..its not...worth words...I mean...wow...this sword is so...beautiful...perhaps it is the "key" to finding the last clue...but I still don't get it...giant hand...wait.."K.T. remembered his common sense. "YES!" exclaimed K.T. He paused for a second to finish gathering his thoughts. "Why did I not notice that..? Darkstar is a tropical island...jeez why hadn't I thought of this before...a giant hand...god its so obvious..." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Robin continued to stare at the katana, again mainly because it was a shiny object. However, she listened intently as K.T. thought out loud. For some reason she felt that speaking would interupt him and completely throw off his train of thought.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 06:20 PM
K.T. unsheathed the blade once more and quickly swung it about. "I have got to test this out....someone do me the favor and throw that baseball on the table at me at full speed." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"ME! I love pitching! Well actually I like catching more, but I'll do it!" Robin quickly exclaimed, making sure to stay away from where K.T. was swinging the katana. It was barely a moment before she was at the other end of the table. In one swift motion, Robin picked up the baseball, then paused for a moment.
"Get ready!" she beamed.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Bring it on. I'm ready for whatever you throw at me..in this case a baseball.. " said K.T. holding the katana with his right hand.

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Robin's happy-go-lucky grin remained plastered on her face.
"I lied, I'm not that good at pitching. Oh well." Robin proceeded to wind up her arm several times in a few moments and then tossed the baseball at K.T. as fast as she could. Which wasn't really that fast, but rather, accurate. As soon as the ball flew out of her hand, Robin ducked out of instinct, even though the katana would probably slice the ball in half.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
K.T. made a sly grin and did a turning slash.The ball hit the sword and landed on the floor, sliced into four different sections and smoking. "Cool." said K.T. examining the ball.

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Robin stood back up and stared at the literally fuming baseball. Now there was not only a shiny object onboard for her to stare at, but a smoking object as well! Rock on!
Slightly curious, Robin crawled up to the remaining shreds of baseball material and poked it.
So warm.. she thought.

Kurono
August 4th, 2005, 07:25 PM
OOC: Okeh, time ta go...I'll post tomorrow...and I'll also delete this space wasting post later too..

Edit:Well so might I..^_^

Random Plushie
August 4th, 2005, 07:27 PM
OOC: Lol, I might wake up early just to post. XD Bye-bye.

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Okay?" Loki said, watching the proceedings, slightly confused. "Would you mind telling me just how that was useful for our quest?" He had the nagging feeling that he was missing out on something so utterly obvious that he would embarassed when he heard what it was.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Robin blinked.
"K.T. just wanted to see if it still worked after all this time. And apparently it does." Robin squatted back down after saying that and poked the baseball. Again. It was still pretty warm.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Right..." Loki replied, "Makes sense I suppose." He turned to take a look at how his pokmon were doing. Seadra was just fine, still chasing one of the Svampert's while the other one watched the both of them carefully, and Lati would have contacted him if anything happend to her or the Flygons so they were fine too. Shellgon was sulking in a corner, so she was probably as well as she would ever be in that form. Then all that remained was.

"Absooo!"

The presumably canine pokmon came dashing towards his trainer at full speed, knocking over Robin in the process and leaping right on top of Loki. Shellgon gave a cold laugh from her corner, watching the scene with a malicious kind of amusement.

"Sol!" the Absol called happily, getting of Lokis chest and starting to rub himself against his left leg.

"Sorry, Robin." Loki said, walking over to the girl and helping her back up on her feet "Seems like Absol's been cooped up for so long that he needs to release some energy."

"Absoo!" the dark pokmon exclamied, running around Loki in a frantic circle.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Whoa.." Robin gratefully accepted Loki's help and tried to regain her vision. Somehow the fall had sent her head spinning. After a few minutes, she grinned.
"Oh, it's no problem. An Absol knocking you down is better than a Swampert. Or a Camerupt. Or a Latios. Gosh, why are half of my Pokemon big and bulky?" Now she had confused herself a little.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Loki smiled, Robin sure had a talent for turning any conversation on a most unusual track "Dunno, maybe so they can scare off opponents with their size?" Loki suggested "Or maybe it's just coincidence, like nearly all of mine being dragons is. But are you sure you're alright? You looked a bit dizzy back there."

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"Yep. I'm fine. Yeah, maybe just a coincidence." Robin replied, watching Absol dash around his Trainer. Amazingly enough, the circles didn't make Robin any more dizzy.
"Hey.." Robin said, a new thought popping into her head. Reaching into a small side-pocket of her fanny pack, which she obviously unzipped first, she retrieved a simple and plain pocket watch.
"Oh, I thought it would be a lot later. Oh well." Robin put the watch back into her fanny pack and concealed it within the pocket once again.

OOC: Meh.. I didn't feel like making up an exact time. XD

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Okay then." Loki watched Absol run around for a while, seemingly bursting with contained energy.
"I knew I gave him too much Carbos." he said to no-one in particular "But that merchant gave me half-price. How could I refuse such a tempting offer?"

Loki watched with curiosity as Robin pulled out a pocket watch to check the time, was there no end to the surprises with this girl? He hoped not:

"Nice watch." Loki said in full ernesty "Any particular story behind it?"

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Oh, it's not that special. It was a Christmas gift from my grandmother. She said she gave it to me because I told her they were nifty once." Robin grinned. She took a step backwards to avoid being knocked over by Absol again.
"He's just as hyper as Fishy." Robin beamed.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 12:25 PM
They kind of are Loki thought for himself Just like dragon fang necklaces he considered it a bit too trivial to say out loud, though. Watching Robin dodge Absol instead.

"He's just as hyper as Fishy." she beamed.

"Yeah, I guess he is." Loki replied with a slight chuckle, "I take it, Fishy got a bit too much Carbos too, eh?"

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"You said it." Robin laughed. "I accidently fed him too much at one time, and now he is on a permanent sugar rush. But I think that just makes him more cute." Robin concluded, her grin never fading.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Loki watched with obvious affection as Absol ran a few more laps around him, "Yeah, I know what you mean." he said "It's kind of tiring when everyone else wants to sleep though, but I don't have the heart to put him back in his ball for the whole night. I mean it's got to be a bit cramped in there, right? And he'd be even worse in the morning." he shook his head with a grin, "That might sound a bit odd, but that's what I think"

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Robin nodded in response.
"That's exactly why sometimes I let Fishy out of his ball to walk around. But it's usually when I'm on a forest route or something. You know, he takes enjoyment out of annoying everyone around him. Usually with pokes." Robin smiled. "So I don't think it's odd."

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"You're the first person to say that..." Loki said, absent-mindedly watching Fishy demonstrate his feat by giving the by now rather frustrated Seadra another poke in the ribs. He trailed of into a memory of his "Absol used to chew my shoelaces when he was smaller, until that one time when he accidentally bit through and into my foot." Loki turned his gaze back to the Absol who had happily started running around K.T. "The poor guy was more shocked than I was, afraid to approach me for a month." Loki shrugged, "I'm not sure if he ever got over it properly."

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"It looks like he did." Robin commented, her eyes following Absol's movements.
"After all, he obviously likes ya a whole lot. He doesn't show the least bit of fear or nervousness, either. But that's just how I see it."

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 12:53 PM
"I guess you're right." Loki replied "I just get this strange feeling at times, like he tries to be a bit more cheerfull than he really is. I could just be imagining things, though." Loki gave another shrug, his right hand travelling to the Dragon Fang necklace out of old habit.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: Lol, I just realized that now, it's everyone else's turn to fall behind. XD

IC: Robin's attention shifted to Loki once more as he continued to speak. As his hand fingered the dragon fang around his neck, Robin actually noticed the object for the first time.
"Wow, is that a Sharpedo tooth thing? Where'd you get it?" Robin asked, her curiousity was now sparked.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"This?" Loki looked up, just noticing that he'd been holding the amulet in his hand. "It's a dragon's tooth, the only memory I have of my dad." he gave a small sigh "He gave it to me as a present on my fifth birthday, just before he had to leave across the mountains...he used to do it all the time so I wasn't all that bothered." Loki's gaze grew distant "only that time, he never came back. Two years later, they found his body burried under a landslide. I've been holding onto this ever since." he stroked the amulet "It's a good luck charm of sorts."

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"Oh.. I'm sorry for reminding you." Robin paused for a bit before speaking up again.
"Heh, that reminds me, I know some guy who has a Sharpedo tooth.. Well actually, I don't know him, we just battled a few times. Somehow he got my PokeNav number and sometimes he calls me for no apparent reason. His name is.. Edwin or something. I can't remember."

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"That's alright, I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't want to talk." Loki replied, regaining a measure of cheerfulness from Robin's little story "Edwin, eh?" he asked, brushing aside any remains of his melancholy "I know the type, there's this one guy called Michael who keeps asking me to fight his Plusle." Loki shook his head "He looses every time, and his pokmon doesn't get any better but he just keeps calling. There are some seriously weird folks about." Loki smiled a little "But that's part of what makes travel so appealing...at least in my opinion."

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Robin nodded cheerfully, happy that she hadn't weirded him out yet.
"There's another one. His name is Dylan. He has a Dodrio, but he never really bothers to train it. So every time he calls me for a rematch, I'm tempted to hang up." Robin sighed.

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
OOC: Lol, ingame spoilers galore.^_^

"Dylan." Loki repeated the name for himself, it sounded familiar "Athletic kind of guy? Keeps running between two spots and claims he's in the middle of a triathlon? I battled a guy like that, but he only had a Doduo." Loki watched Robin's cheerfull expression and couldn't help feeling more cheerfull himself, she was by far one of the most invigorating people he had ever met.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 01:22 PM
OOC: It's late where you are? It be 11:28 AM here. XD

Triathlete Dylan would like to battle!

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 01:25 PM
OOC: Around midnight. ^_^ I'm such a sleep-depraved person, but I wake up at a good time in the morning.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 01:27 PM
OOC: Maybe I should pick on Bug Maniac Jeffrey next..

IC: "Yes! That's him! I think the triathalon is over, but he just keeps running. Have you ever mut a guy with a whole bunch of Bug Pokemon near Route 121? He's so quiet." Robin continued.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
OOC: We're not in Hoenn...there isn't a Port Sever in Hoenn..XD

IC: "What is with all these random trainers" asked K.T. "I've never heard of these trainers.." said K.T. his mind spaced out as he tries to search for the trainers in his head.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OOC: But technically it still exists. Just because we're not there right now doesn't mean that we haven't been there before. XD

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 01:58 PM
OOC: Yeah...but seeing as how its thousands of miles away I don't see how everyone could have seen the same people in a continent that huge...considering the fact there may be millions of people throughout Hoenn..XD

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 02:01 PM
OOC: Yeah, but who hasn't heard of the infamous Bug Maniac Jeffrey? XD

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 02:11 PM
OOC: I don't remember any of the trainers in Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire..so nevermind them. XD

IC: K.T. looked at his watched and noticed that it was long since time to embark towards DarkStar. "Grr. This can't wait any longer...we have to find that last clue before I go crazy.." said K.T. impatiently. "Hey Captain when can we leave?" asked K.T. "Well...wasn't you gonna wait for someone?" said the partly drunken captain, his age in his mid-sixties. "I guess they'll have to take the next ferry. Now we have to go.." said K.T. "Fine..fine.. ya impatient bum." said the Captain, as he started the ferry's engine. "Don't let me remind you I have a sword in my hand." warned K.T. "Ooh, shiny.." said the Captain. "Just go." said K.T. as the captain steered the boat out of the port.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Robin nearly stumbled as the ferry began to move. A look of realization spread across her face.
"Oh! We're leaving at last! Yay!" Robin beamed, only to remember something else. Her grin vanished as she leaned over the railing in an attempt to spot her Pokemon that were still in the water. She saw that all of the Pokemon that had been released into the water were now trailing alongside the boat, keeping up a constant pace.

"Kippy! Fishy!" Robin called out to her Swamperts. "Do you want to come back in your Pokeballs, now?" Kippy and Fishy, still swimming, shook their heads vigorously, Fishy having a slightly harder time doing so since he was still playing with Seadra.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Oh yeah..I guess I forgot to mention its a good time to withdraw your pokemon..."said K.T. before withdrawing his Suicune. After a short pause he spoke once again. "Well we'll be at Darkstar Island pretty soon..half an hour to be precise.." was what K.T. said as he glanced at his gold and diamond watch.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Well, Kippy and Fishy just refused that offer." Robin shrugged. "It's their fault if they get tired before our quest even comes to a start." Robin leaned back on the railing to look at the harbor, which was slowly growing smaller as the ferry drew further and further away.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 02:46 PM
OOC: XD

"They probably just don't want to listen to you. I guess their levels are over your limit because you must not have gotten all the badges yet...but you will..and here's a tip...to get to Sootopolis, use dive on the little dark blue spot in front of that big white volcano..you can fly from above after you've been to the Pokemon Center" said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Hey! Dude, that's not cool! I SO have all the badges! I asked them if they felt like going in their Pokeballs, and they said they don't want to at the moment! Sheesh!" Robin stuck her tongue out at K.T., then leaned back on the railing.

OOC: Ooh, you pissed her off. XD

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: Yay...time to make her walk the plank...=D

"I was just kidding! I know everyone here has accomplished something...otherwise you wouldn't be here! I do research y'know!" exclaimed K.T., laughing.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 05:40 PM
OOC: XD Aw, now she won't be happy-go-lucky for about two posts!

IC: Robin, still scowling, crossed her arms.
"Fine. I guess I'll just take that as an apology." Robin replied.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"There's no need for hostility. If I plan on having a successful team to find Karandor I need to make sure that everythings positive, otherwise we'll be nothing but a group of arguing fools..and I'm not here for that." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Robin sighed.
"Alright. That just made a little mad." Robin said, turning away from the railing. "Wouldn't you have gotten angry? Even just a bit?"

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"No. I don't really collect badges..though they might sell for a lot..." said K.T. smiling.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"True. I bet a die-hard League fan would buy all eight badges just to get a glimpse of Steven, or Wallace." Robin responded, grinning. Her joyfullness was taking over whatever gloom remained.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 06:14 PM
OOC: *poke*

"Steven? Steven Stone? Oh I know him, I met him when I explored an ancient cave that apparently had ancient treasure in it...it didn't but it was a fun experience with the cave collapsing, and the Indiana Jones style traps..yeah...Steven owes me for teleporting him out of there though.."said K.T., going a bit off-topic but still grinning.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
OOC: j00 w1l n3vuh b p0k m45t3r! >:3 *poke*

IC: Robin cocked her head, trying to imagine K.T. and Steven Stone in an Indiana Jones trap.
"Cool. Giant, deadly, lethal, which is basically the same thing I may add, and scary boulders rolling after you are cool." Robin looked back down at the water, spotting the water Pokemon swimming alongside the ferry. They showed no signs of tiring.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 06:29 PM
OOC: What is with you and the 1337? Can you be UN1337 for like a week? Hmm....perrfect. I dare you to go UN1337 and not use "XD" for one week. *poke*

IC: "Well there's the lava flowing in as soon as you enter a room...then there's the room that basically tries to flatten you..and yeah most of the other Indiana Jones traps there..but my personal favorite of the traps I went through was the one where I almost got devoured by a ghost snorlax at the end..what an adventure" said K.T. as he reminded himself about his experiences.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
OOC: NOOOO!!!! I wish to use the leet smiley! Xo

IC: Robin simply blinked. She had lost interest in the conversation and did not feel like giving a reply.
Wandering next to the railing, Robin squinted into the distance to see if she could make out any sign of an island. Sure enough, a small green dot on the horizon could be seen.

OOC: Question time, how far is Darkstar Island from Port Sever? X[I wish I could insert a capital "d" here. But sadly I can't]

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC: Three days. Final Offer. BTW, You're evil! *poke*

IC: K.T. noticed he was being ignored but decided not to make a deal of it. Instead he sheathed the katana and went to store it downstairs until it was time to disembark.

Edit:OOC: Hmm...lets see...going 60 miles per hour it would take half an hour to get there so...its thirty miles if my math is correct..usually it isn't..

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Oh.. now the shiny object is gone. Ah, well. The world can live without shiny objects. Robin thought to herself, noticing that K.T. had stored the katana.
Speaking of which..
Robin looked down at the long-forgotten baseball, still lying on the floor uselessly. It had stopped smoking.
And now there is no smoking object. I hope we get to the island soon. Robin sighed in reality.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 07:06 PM
After storing it K.T. finally noticed something about the Katana. The shrine that was originally built on Port Sever was moved to Darkstar. The shrine, guarded by the "God of Osayus" the god of Power...who uses his mighty hand to balance the universe..that has got to be the answer thought K.T. with a faraway gaze in his eyes. He rushed upstairs, while tripping all over the place to tell the others the news.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Robin was still squinting to get a better look at the island, which was becoming clearer and clearer as the ferry continued to speed along. As she was thinking, she heard the sound of someone tripping and falling several times in a row--coming from the stairs leading below deck.
And that just happens to be where the leader is... Robin thought to herself sarcastically as she jogged over to the top of the staircase.
"K.T.! Are you okay?" she called down to him as he stumbled up the stairs.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 07:18 PM
After regaining control of his footing he replied. "Of course I'm okay, but thats not important. Anyway listen! At first I thought the clue was hidden under a Palm Tree, but now I highly doubt that. The shrine that had the Katana was moved to DarkStar Island. The shrine is also guarded by Osayus, he is apparently the God of Power according to religion, his godly powers were controlled by his left hand, and he used it to balance the power of Light and Dark. So, the clue must be in that shrine, and to find it I need to use the Katana, I'm just not sure how, but we'll figure that out later. Any questions?" said K.T. gasping for air.

Random Plushie
August 5th, 2005, 07:26 PM
For a moment, Robin was silent as K.T.'s words sunk in.
"No. No questions. Or at least I don't have any." She finally mustered. She stepped back to get out of his way, her attention once again on the small green dot that was DarkStar Island.
"Actually.. where on the island is the shrine?" Robin asked absent-mindedly.

Kurono
August 5th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Somewhere in the Kanabi Jungle...west of the town of Darkay. We'll need to be careful there though...poison types lurk the area." answered K.T. as he glanced towards the island.

OOC: I got to go soon once again..XD I'll most likely post tomorrow..Good Night people..

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Poison types, eh?" Loki asked in confirmation, "That's too bad, Lati is...kind of scared of poison types for some reason." he gave a shrug. "I've told her that she's got a type advantage but she still thinks their 'icky' apparently, probably since most of them crawl. But there shouldn't be any major trouble." he walked over to examine the growing dot that was Darkstar island. "Wonder where the name came from?" he asked the world in general, his hand instinctively travelling back to the amulet. It wouldn't be long now...

Random Plushie
August 6th, 2005, 08:23 PM
OOC: Whoa, we were knocked down to the second page. o.O

IC: Robin thought about what Loki said.
"Then I won't send out my Seviper whenever you're going to battle with her." Robin replied, grinning.
"It's kind of a strange name.. DarkStar. I don't know where it came from. Do you know, K.T.?" Robin asked.

Kurono
August 11th, 2005, 10:22 AM
"Darkstar, well the island is shaped like a starfish..and because pf all the poison types I'm sure they label it an evil island...though I'm not completely sure, it confuses me too." said K.T. responding.

Alter Ego
August 11th, 2005, 10:25 AM
OOC: CharMz, when you've got a minute, take a look at the RP 'Alphimega Quest'. You might find something interesting on the later pages (Namely, number 13). ^_~

IC:

"I see." Loki replied briefly, turning back to observe the island. "So how long do you think it will take until we get there?" he wasn't really all that keen on questioning, but wanted to keep the conversation going to pass the time.

Kurono
August 11th, 2005, 10:31 AM
OOC: I'll check it out then. ^_^
EDIT: XD I read it. I actually got the name Deunan from Appleseed. The main character is Deunan Knute, and I used the name because of her legendary soldier qualities..and no, Deunan isn't an all girl name, it can be both a guy or girl name...~_~

IC: "Not very long, but I think I mentioned earlier that I'm not very good with math.. I would say twenty-two minutes at our current pace." relied K.T.

Random Plushie
August 11th, 2005, 08:44 PM
OOC: The whole Alphimega rp just ran through my head after I read that. XD

IC:

"Okay.. so now, we just have to wait." Robin said, grinning. Waiting wasn't all that much fun.. but twenty-two minutes wouldn't be that long.. she hoped.

OOC2: Err, I can't think of more. X.x

Kurono
August 12th, 2005, 05:22 AM
"It depends on how you think about it. It can be an eternity if you're impatient, or if you're patient, it will only be twenty--" K.T. glanced at his watch. "Twenty-one minutes." finished K.T.

Alter Ego
August 12th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Loki stretched his arms a bit, wondering what to do to pass the time. He soon got his answer.

"Absooooo!" Absol called running towards his trainer once more, this time closely followed by an agitated Shellgon.

"Sooool!" the dark pokmon called, hiding behind Loki's legs and glaring at Shellgon as she prepared a Flamethrower.

"Shellgon, stop." Loki barked briskly, causing the dragon pokmon to give up her barbecuing plans with a snort.

"Gon." the Shellgon said furiously "Sheeell-gon!", earning a quick retort from Absol.

Great... Loki thought for himself I'm going to need a translator. He shut his eyes and focused, sending a telepathic message to Lati. Confident that it had been successfull, Loki opened his eyes again and waited, It shouldn't take too long now. he thought.

Random Plushie
August 12th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Robin didn't know what to do in order to kill time. Something was happening between Loki's Shelgon and Absol, but it really wasn't her buisiness, so instead she turned to face the railing once again and peered down on the water Pokemon.

All was fine, Kippy was swimming along without much to do, while Fishy continued to taunt Seadra with spurts of water while he sped out of it's reach. She sighed, wondering if Fishy would ever get tired of the game.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Laaatiaaa!" Lati gave a melodic, songlike cry as she swept closer by the side of the ship in search of her trainer. Loki responded with a brief but clear whistle and the psychic pokmon flew towards him, landing happily by her trainer's side and nudging him affectionately, unaware of Absol's and Shellgon's little tussle.

"Latii..."

"Yes, it's good to see you too, Lati." Loki replied, stroking the Latias affectionately "I need you to translate for me."

Lati nodded and briefly closed her eyes to attune her senses to the other three involved. Soon, small, translucent threads of bright red energy shimmered between the three pokmon and Loki before fading from view, the links set and ready to be used.

"Now, what's this about?" Loki asked, this time adressing the pokmon through their minds as he eyed Absol and Shellgon sternly.

After further exchange of unplesantries, half-truths, and eventually, facts the situation began to look clearer. Absol, still on a total Carbos hype, had apparently ran into Shellgon and knocked the dragon pokmon over as she was sulking. The situation had been solved peacefully, only to be repeated after they collided again when Absol was on his way back...which in turn resulted in the current situation.

Loki shook his head in a tired fashion. "I've said this a hundred times...Absol, you've got to watch where you're going because I won't always be able to help you." the Absol looked down in shame, he hated failing his trainer in any way "And Shellgon, you should know how careless Absol is and keep your distance from him. Use Protect next time, alright?" the Shellgon gave a grunt and something that might be construded as a nod.

"Alright, case closed." Loki said, giving his pokmon permission to resume their respective bussinesses, which basically consisted of Lati flying of to resume her tag game with a happy call, Absol rushing off to the ship's prow, and Shellgon taking a seat between Loki's legs and resuming her sulking, knowing that this was a place where Absol wouldn't dare to run.

Loki shook his head and resumed watching Darkstar island's continuing rise from the horizon. It wouldn't be long now...

Kurono
August 13th, 2005, 11:33 AM
K.T. sat down on a nearby table and turned on his laptop. The screen lit up and a voice spoke out. "You have one new message." said the voice repeatedly. He clicked it and read it. "That ruins a perfectly good day." said K.T. frowning slightly.

Random Plushie
August 13th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Robin tilted her head as she spotted K.T. reading his mail.

"What's wrong?" she asked, although her voice remained cheerful. "Nothing could ruin a day like this one. In fact, especially not this one."

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 12:20 AM
"Something the matter?" Loki asked, making his way to K.T. and Robin with a sour Shellgon wandering right behind him. "This isn't something that would stop our expedition, is it?"

"Shellgon..." Shellgon stated glumly. "Shell-gooon!"

"You always say that." Loki replied to his dragon pokmon with a bored look "I seriously doubt that one e-mail makes us doomed."

Kurono
August 15th, 2005, 09:32 AM
K.T. turned to the others. "Well...the yacht was hit by a rogue Walrein, which toar the apparently 'unbreakable' hull apart. It will take a while to fix it...seeing as it is almost impossible to get that type of metal. So we'll be severely off schedule" said K.T. as he turned back to the computer screen.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Loki shook his head in frustration, there had to be some other way. "Is there nothing we can do to speed up the process?" he inquired.

Shellgon gave a sigh, "Shell-gon..." she muttered darkly.

"Don't give me any of that 'told you' stuff." he replied. "I know this is a bad situation but your attitude isn't helping at all."

"Sheeell-gooon."

"Right, I won't dignify that with an answer."

Kurono
August 15th, 2005, 09:55 AM
"I'm not sure how the hull could have been breached..a nuke couldn't smash it..but somehow a Walrein got through? That's not possible..and Walrein don't live by here..Darkstar is a tropical island after all..something else must have happened..but I don't think we'd be able to cover the hole unless we had a very hard substance." said K.T. his eyes wandering in thought.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Erm, why don't we just get another yacht?" Robin asked, fingering a strand of hair. "Or is that harder?" she pressed on.

Kurono
August 16th, 2005, 12:39 AM
"I spent eighteen million dollars on that yacht..finding another like it on this island would be impossible. But we could try fixing it..perhaps ice frozen to way worse then antartic temperatures would help...hmm." said K.T. answering the question while also speaking his thoughts.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"That's not a problem. Both Fishy and Kippy know Ice Beam. Perhaps they can freeze some sea water for ya?" Robin responded, letting go of her strand of hair.

"I'm sure they'd be glad to." the girl added, glancing over the railing at the Swamperts, who continued to swim alongside the ship.

Kurono
August 16th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"Hopefully its cold enough..otherwise the hole will break through again and we'll end up sunk..if not ice then perhaps..a few pokemon of mine can help a certain way.." said K.T.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"Well, you could always moniter the temperature of the ice. Of it gets to warm, my Swamperts will fix it. Otherwise.. what do you have in mind?" Robin raised an eyebrow.

Kurono
August 16th, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Time travel. My Xatu is not only able to see the future..it can travel through time, but not very far..only a couple of days. It can go back in time and stop the Walrein from destroying the hull." said K.T. grinning with approval of his plan.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:15 AM
"Cool!" Robin exclaimed. "I would do that before the ice thing." She commented, a wide grin spreading across her face.

Kurono
August 16th, 2005, 01:22 AM
"Well its dangerous but I suppose its time to give it a go. Xander! Come on out!" said K.T. releasing a pokeball from his hand. A Xatu came out and levitated in mid-air. "Xander,I need your help, take out the first Walrein you see. Go negative fifteen minutes. You know the rest." said K.T. An orb of purple light surrounded the Xatu and it was disappeared. At that time it was in the Past, fifteen minutes to be exact. It teleported to the island just as the Walrein was about to strike. It took it out with a single strike and then in the same flash of light it returned to the future. "Xat." said the Xatu confirming its job as complete. " Good job Xander, return." thanked K.T. as the pokemon returned to its pokeball.

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:28 AM
OOC: Whoa, that was quick. o.o;; *doesn't feel like posting an IC*

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Loki blinked as the Xatu dissapeared and reappeared with nearly no time between, "Well, that was new." he said, uncertain of how to comment such a situation. "What did I tell you Shellgon? We're not doomed."

"Goon." she replied darkly.

"Could you just stop saying that?" Loki asked in annoyance. He turned to the others in general "She's been such a pessimist ever since she evolved. I can't wait until she becomes a Salamence."

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:46 AM
"That's okay. The world would be un-balanced without a little pessimism. And I don't know if that's even a word.." Robin trailed off, responding to Loki's statement. She faced away from the railing to face the others as the conversation continued.

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Shellgon gave a grunt and shook her invisible head "Shell-goon" she reminded the others, before settling for a nap.

"Yes, you've already said that we're doomed." Loki replied with a tired sigh, before turning back to Robin "You might have a point there..." he noted "But in that case the world should be a far more optimistic place than what it appears to be. Considering the concentrated grumpiness of Shellgon alone."

Random Plushie
August 16th, 2005, 01:59 AM
"Totally!" Robin exclaimed, her wide grin returning. "But 100% optimism is too much for the world to handle. Even though I think it'd be cool." Robin sighed, but in an optimistic way.

"Hmm.. my other Pokemon must be cramped. But they're too big for the ship." Robin commented.

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 07:17 AM
"Too big?" Loki asked, raising an eyebrow "What do you have there, anyway? Minion could fly outside, but you promised not to let him out for a while. And you said you had a Camerupt, no? I agree that would be bit too bulky for this ship. And you said you had a Seviper so it's probably best to leave things as they are. Wouldn't want Lati to freak out and sink the ship...what about your sixth?" he asked, realizing that he already knew the five others. "Is it an Aggron or something?"

Random Plushie
August 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Oh yeah, I forgot about Volcan!" Robin beamed. "You can come out now, Volcan. Just take a stretch or something."

The girl removed a single Pokeball from her belt, tossing it in the air. In a flash of light, the ball popped open, a Pokemon taking form a moment afterwards. The light died down to reveal a Blaziken standing at full height in front of Robin, barely making a sound as he viewed his new surroundings. The part Fire Pokemon glanced at the surrounding ocean uneasily before walking about a bit.

Random Plushie
August 18th, 2005, 10:38 PM
OOC: No, this cannot die! *bu-bumpity*

Kurono
September 1st, 2005, 03:16 PM
"Well I've just changed the future as we know it. Somewhere along our trail something else is going to be changed, maybe good or bad. So I would really like it if noone would say anything about Xatu's ability of time travel, okay? Otherwise you may just put yourself in grave danger.." said K.T. directing his attention to the other trainers.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 01:13 AM
OOC: W00T! He lives! As you can see we haven't had much progress... :nervous:

IC:

"Is that a treath?" Loki asked, his tone curious rather than angered. "If it is, then it is a wasted one, I feel no inclination to snitch and I don't consider it a treath..." he stroked the now rather aggrevated Shellgon a bit to calm her down "But Shellgon always seems to take them by the word, so try to avoid that kind of wording in her presence, in the interest of general health."

He turned his attention to the sea in front of them, "Looks like we're arriving..." Loki stated as they approached the island "About time too..."

"Goon..." Shellgon reminded them.

Kurono
September 2nd, 2005, 07:31 AM
OOC:XD Yeah I expected more in two weeks time..

IC: "A threat? No. I wouldn't do that. What I meant is you might change the future for the worst. Sending Xander into the past might as well stopped someone of great importance from existing. Or I could just saved someones life. Time is very difficult to understand. Anything can happen." said K.T.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 07:43 AM
OOC: Well, it would have kind of helped if someone else than me and Plushie would have been posting.

IC:

"I see..." Loki replied with a nod, he briefly turned to the Shellgon. "What did I tell you?" he asked, smiling at the bitter looking pair of eyes that peered out from the dragon pokmon's shell. "We're not doomed."

"Goon." Shellgon insisted.

"I really hope we find a battle soon..." Loki stated "She's getting gloomier by the minute, and I don't think she's too far from evolution."

Kurono
September 2nd, 2005, 07:51 AM
OOC: You do make a point...xD
IC:"Well we weren't here to battle but when we get to the island feel free to battle any trainers" ssaid K.T. Several minutes past and the ferry stopped at a port. "We've arrived." said K.T. ready for a response.

Alter Ego
September 2nd, 2005, 08:00 AM
Loki nodded "I didn't come here just to fight." he replied "But I believe that a Salamence and the absence of Shellgon's crankiness would help our cause." The boy placed two of his fingers in his mouth and unleashed a shrill whistle that would attract his wayward pokmon. Soon enough, Absol came dashing from the back of the ship with an enthusiastic "Absoooo!" soon followed by Lati and Flygon, both dragon pokmon flying by the railing and awaiting instruction. Seadra appeared as well, relieved to finally get some rest from Kippy's poking within his Ultra Ball. Loki thought it best to return Lati to hers as well, not wanting her to freak out at sight of the first poison type pokmon.

"Alright then." Loki said, turning to K.T. "Both me and my team are ready to go."

"Gon." Shellgon concured, showing a little enthusiaism for a change by getting up on her feet vigorously. She was ready for a fight.

Random Plushie
September 2nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
OOC: Living CharMz. Wh00tness. XD

IC:

Robin decided not to comment as the ferry docked, humming an unknown tune to herself as she made her way towards the gangplank. She was sure her Swamperts could handle being out of their Pokeballs for a while.

OOC: Whoa, my brain has run out of thoughts for this RP. XD

CyBeastSaber
September 3rd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Um Hi you guys. I know it's all deep and stuff in the Rping but can i join?
It's just some of the other people aren't on anymore for the rps i'm in.

Please? If yes, here's my profile:

Name: Jay
Pokemon: Check my T-Card. (It's the first one.)
Personality:Calm, Quiet, Shy, Helpful (in some ways)
Appearance:A forehead protector with leaf symbol (like in the naruto show),Gray shirt, gray vest, crystal blue eyes, blonde hair, blue jeans
Misc. Items: (Optional rite?)
Rp Sample:
As I followed the group of cheerful trainers, I hid from their sights as to not alarm them or trouble them. I have always been quite shy around others and now seems to be my chance to try and change myself though I've not the courage yet to face them. I hid in the shadows of their yacht building the courage to greet them. "I-i'll greet them when the ferry docks." I said to myself.
(Is that ok?)

Kurono
September 3rd, 2005, 06:23 AM
OOC: Its like I went stupid while on vacation, my smartness got fried...gah I said smartness..And Uzumaki if you were to already be on Darkstar island and meet with the "group" then we can work something out..and because we don't have many people I'm thinking of adding a second character, a female one.

IC: K.T. stepped off the boat and looked around the island obviously filled with tourists, as if looking for someone familiar. Several minutes past, not a known person in sight. "Well..the yacht's this way." said K.T. as if confidant with his thoughts. K.T. walked along the sandy path, wondering about anything random just to keep his mind occupied. A couple of meters away his pathway trailed off and he walked right into a tree. K.T laughed in a frustated tone and stood. "Great, I ran into a tree.. that's a good way to start an afternoon." said K.T. in a sarcastic tone. K.T. sighed. "Well the Yacht's just over there if you direct your attention." said K.T. returning his tone to its normal fashion.

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 02:20 PM
OOC:Sure. No problem. I'll be a person who greets you guys when y'all get there. Then I'll ask if i can join.

Kurono
September 4th, 2005, 05:00 PM
OOC: Yeah. You can do that.

IC: As K.T. approached the Yacht a girl stepped out from inside the cabin and jolted towards K.T.'s direction. Before he managed a thought he found himself hugged by the girl. "Emily?" said K.T. a unsure tone in his voice. "I thought you were going to become a trainer and challenge the Pokemon Lea--" K.T. was interrupted before he could finish. "That was four years ago! I decided to go on vacation for a while. Aren't you happy to see me?" said Emily, slightly irritated at his words. "Of course I am. After all we've known each other thirteen years. And after three years--" Emily Interrupted."It was four years." Then K.T. spoke again. "And after four years, of course I'm happy to see you." K.T. finished, grinning as usual.

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 10:40 PM
OOC: Why don't we do this. The new character(played by you rite?) introduces me to you guys. I'm a good friend of hers. Is that alrite since you guys are boarding a yacht and it might be a while till you guys get to the Island.
(Are you guys heading towards the Darkstar Island after you get on the Yacht or are you already there? I'm sorta confused where you guys are rite now. :nervous: )

Kurono
September 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
OOC: Yeah, of course played by me..but I'm tired now so I'll have ta do it tomorrow...okeh?

CyBeastSaber
September 4th, 2005, 10:46 PM
OOC: Geheheh. Yeah. Sure. I'm getting sleepy myself.

Kurono
September 5th, 2005, 09:17 AM
"So...Emily..what's new with your life?" asked K.T.

"Y'know, trainer stuff, battling, training, catching pokemon, that sort of thing." replied Emily.

"Cool...hey do you still have the Vulpix I sent you for your birthday last year?"

"Oh you mean Vulpin? Of course silly! Its my favorite pokemon! Next to Eevee that is..you do remember that was both of our first pokemon right?

"Yeah. I couldn't forget that." said K.T. recalling when they first laid eyes on the baby Eevees. K.T. snapped back to reality."So why did you really come here today? After all you do know that we're leaving today.." said K.T. changing the subject.

"That's easy...I've come to join you on your so-called 'expedition'. I even brought a friend of mine. His name's Jay. I figured you would need all the help you can get.." replied Emily.

Alter Ego
September 5th, 2005, 09:29 AM
OOC: Could I by any chance add another character of my own? I'd have a very nasty surprise for Loki. XD

IC:

Loki stood back as Emily and K.T. met, feeling that it was not his place to intrude on their conversation.

"Goon?" Flygon asked, tilting her head and examining the new girl with curiosity. "Fly-goon?"

"Looks like we're getting more people." Loki stated to the dragon pokmon.

"Shell-goon."

"No, she's not doomed." Loki snapped, now thouroughly irritated by Shellgon's monotonous outlook on life.

"Shell-gon."

"And Jay, whoever that is, is not doomed either!"

Meanwhile, Absol had finally noticed the presence of a new person, and acted in his usual manner;

"Absoooo!" the dark pokmon exclaimed, dashing of towards Emily and K.T. at full speed before Loki could stop him.

Kurono
September 5th, 2005, 09:41 AM
OOC: Please do so. Our current number of characters can be considered an insult..XD

IC: Before K.T. managed a word an Absol, obviously belonging to Loki stormed towards Emily's direction. "Oh crap." was all Emily could say before the Absol drew close enough to touch.

Alter Ego
September 5th, 2005, 09:53 AM
OOC: M'kay. I'm adding the profile under Loki's once I get it composed properly. But until then...

IC:

"Soool!" Absol leapt on top of Emily, knocking her down. "Absoo!" the canine pokmon continued, enthusiastically licking the girl's face before jumping of and begginning to run around her in a frantic circle.

"Absol!" Loki cried out in frustration, beginning to make his way towards the scene. Absol always had to be knocking people over...

"Shellgon-goooon." Shellgon stated, trodding after her trainer in amusement while Flygon flew up ahead and helped her back onto her feet while attempting to explain.

"Absol's not doomed either..." Loki muttered tiredly to the dragon pokmon, wondering if she'd every grow tired of the phrase.

"Sorry about that." Loki said as he reached Emily "Absol is always knocking into people."

Kurono
September 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Emily stood to her feet wiping saliva off of her face. "Eh...pokemon are pokemon...its no problem." said Emily, kneeling to pet the Absol.
"Well I love pokemon, especially the playful, cute ones." said Emily smiling a similar smile to K.T.'s.

CyBeastSaber
September 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Who doesn't love pokemon?" I asked as I stepped out of the yacht shielding my eyes from the sunlight. "My name is Jay. It's a pleasure to meet you guys. As you already know, I am also joining your quest. I hope I'll be of some help to you." I said calmly to K.T. "Come on out you guys." I shouted as I threw six pokeballs out. A large flash of light came from the pokeballs and out appeared six pokemon. "Meet my team. Shinryu(Tyranitar),Sparkle(Milotic),Shinge(Charizard),Sparky(Pikachu),Sky(Dragonite),and Shoal(Metagross) also known as Team S." I said to the group.
"I hope our pokemon will get along."

Random Plushie
September 5th, 2005, 04:20 PM
OOC: CharMz, you didn't happen to have stolen my Dark Green, didja? XD

IC:

Robin stood back in an awkward silence as Emily appeared, smiling broadly as she too experienced the sheer hyperness of Absol.

"I should know, I'm one of those people he knocks over." Robin commented. In a moment, she added, "Oh, name's Robin by the way. Nice to meetcha."

As Jay appeared and released his Pokemon, Robin shifted her attention to him.

"Hi!" Robin chirped. "And don't worry, your help is greatly appreciated. Yeah. And.. I'm Robin." She continued grinning broadly, holding out a hand to Jay.