PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Academy

Pages : 1 [2]

Anna-chan
August 12th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Anna took a quick glace over to Noah and Princess and saw the Pikachu on the ground and regret it immedeantly as Anna was struck was a Thunderbolt attack from an opposing Electabuzz. Anna turned slowly, anger on her face, clenching her fists. She looked to the grunt that was controling the electric pokemon and noticed him to be one of the guards that looked after her when she was younger and in Team Rocket's control. Sparkle and Leo looked at their trainer and decided it be best to go to help the others.

"Feel like picking a fight with me, eh?", Anna growled to the grunt closing her eyes.

In a flash of red light Anna had become her pokemon form. She looked almost identical to Mewtwo, with the exception of her tail and a bit of her stomach being red. She floated in the air a bit and looked down on the grunt, who was smiling.

"Electabuzz! Thunder attack!", he called.

The Electabuzz let it's attack loose. Anna grined as she held her hand out in front of her, using Light Screen and the attack simply bounced off and knocked the Electabuzz to the ground. With this opening Anna concitrated and used a Psychic and the Elecabuzz was knocked out.

Raichu_tamer
August 12th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Princess slowly stood up, watching Anna go at the Electabuzz the same way Princess wanted to go after the Rhydon.

'Pikachu... If only I was like her...' She said softly, in awe. She tried her hardest to walk towards the Rhydon, but he simply ignored her, something that was to be expected.

'Princess, just come back!' Noah called out, now feeling very concerned. She had never pushed herself so hard before, nor had she ever battled something as powerful as that rhydon.

'Pii...' Princess barely managed to say, before falling to the ground again, fainting. Without saying a word, Noah returned Princess to her pokeball, and stepped a few steps back, letting the other trainers take care of the rockets.

Kalylia
August 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Nat stepped protectively in front of Noah, realizing he was now unprotected. "Ruby, Fang, let's do this!" she called encouragingly.

"Ruby, Thundershock, now!" she cried, pointing to an offending Rocket Grunt, who was immediatly paralyzed.

"Fang, take out his Koffing with a Flamethrower!"

He did as he was told, leaping into action.

Nat glanced back at Noah. "You okay?" she asked in a concerned manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat was about to respond to Alec's little explination when she heard the explosion from the school. She leapt to her feet. "Something going on!" she cried.

I feel hurt, Dancelle. Lots of hurt. What's going on?

Dancelle closed her eyes and reported her mental vision. Kat looked up at Alec. "There's an attack on the school, we have to help," she whispered, taking off for the Academy at a run.

Xhaiden
August 12th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Lyst walked into the room with half a pancake in his mouth. Hiseyes were still groggy with sleep. Youkai snarled lowly at the battles going on around them while Lyst swallowed the rest of his food.

" Erm...I take it this isn't part of a class?" He asked lamely as a rocket member ran toward him.

" Go! Raticate! This one looks like a wimp!" The rocket yelled triumphantly as his pokemon leapt before him. Lyst merely scratched his head in confusion. Wimp? Is he talkin to me? Youkai stepped before Lyst angrily.

" Well if it's a fight you want you sure picked a wonderful time for it, can't I at least wake up a little?" Lyst sighed in irritation. " Youkai! Take care of these weaklings!"

Youkai snarled viciously at the Raticate, and leapt forward with deadly intentions. The raticate bounded aside, barely avoiding Youkai's strong jaws.

" Raticate! Hyper fang!" The rocket yelled as the rat whirled around.

" Youkai, Faint attack." Lyst said calmly. The Dog rushed toward the Raticate, and vanished just before the two connected. The rat's fangs only nicked the Houndoom's side. Youkai reappeared, his large jaws clamping down on the raticate. It let out a cry of pain, but the Houndoom did not let go. He held tight to the rat, his fangs locking up.

" No! Raticate! Get free!" The rocket yelled angrily. " Pinser! Take him out!"

The man released the large bug pokemon in a flash of light. The creature charged toward Youkai with it's pinsers ready. It clamped it's powerful pinsers around youkai and lifted the dog into the air. Unfortunately for the Raticate that he still held tightly in his jaws.

" Youkai, release the rat and take care of that bug." Lyst commanded. The houndoom unlocked his jaws and the injured creature fell to the floor with a thud. Youkai the focused his red eyes on the bug that was attempting to crush his ribcage. Pain lanced through the pokemon as he struggled to get free.

" Ember attack." Lyst statted. Lyst had changed completely from his normal happy go lucky nature to a cold looking young man. His eyes were deadly calm, his lips set in a emotionless line. Youkai shot molten hot embers down at the Pinser. It released him in favor of shaking of the burning fire. Though the houndoom was battered he remained on his feet and if anything he was even more intimidating. As had Lyst, Youkai had changed as well. The dog looked nothing short of a demon let loose to kill any that stood before him.

" I would suggest you surrender now. You're too weak..." Lyst said emotionlessly to the rocket as he took off his glasses. He tucked them neatly into his shirt pocket so that he wouldn't lose them.

~Ozy~
August 12th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Of course." I said, easily pacing her , even picking it up a little. I flicked my other wrist, several shuriken appearing in my fingers. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting my Pokeballs. I lept over an interfering handrail on my way to the fight, turning to check that Kat was still with me.

Xhaiden
August 12th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Youkai lunged hungrily at the pinser, commiting himself to the battle completely. The only thing that would stop him now was Lyst. The Young man glanced over to where Noah was. He had seen him return his pikachu.

" Let her fight!" He called over, his voice devoid of all emotion. " You of all people should know what she wants!"

He returned his gaze to his opponent. He was getting figgety, he had to act. Youkai leapt aside as the pinser attempted to grab him again and lunged forward. He shot more fire at the bug pokemon, causing it to cry out. The rocket called out to his pokemon angrily and Lyst used the distraction to his advantage. He wasn't going to let Youkai have all of the fun. The young man charged toward the rocket, forcing all of his anger outward. It was guys like this that killed Rei! Even though there was nothing I could do back then, I will make these men pay!

The rocket turned as Lyst's fist connected with his face. The man let out a startled cry, then moved to retaliate. Blood had begun to run down the man's jaw. He landed his own punch to Lyst, but the boy ignored the pain and drove his free elbow into the man's gut. The rocket doubled over in pain, giving Lyst the advantage. Youkai snarled angrily and clamped down on one of the giant claws of the pinser,the creature struggling to remove him. Lyst brought both of his joined fists down onto the man's back, sending him to the ground.

" Youkai!" He called. The dog released the Pinser and retreated to his master. The Bug pokemon shrieked angrily at him, moving to the rocket's side.

" Ember.." Lyst commanded quietly, the dog unleashing his fire attack again on the bug. It collapsed to the ground unconcious. The red headed boy wiped the blood from his cheek and looked for another opponent. No one was going to ruin his new home.

Metaforte
August 12th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Everything was going great until a colossal explosion was heard from the other hallway. Other civilians were running franticly towards the exit, yelling and screaming. Other teachers were attempting to calm the other students down, but strange figures in black sprawled into the building from the doors. Pokemon such as Arbok and Mightyena were occupying them, forcing other students into groups of 10. I quickly recognized the villains at first glance. They were Team Rocket. I dashed by the grunts until I reached the cafeteria, but the exit appeared to be blocked. Piles of Debris were pilling up in front of the exit.

" I wonder why Team Rocket would be doing here?" I asked to myself. I was interrupted when a Rocket Grunt came from behind me.

"Hey! Get out of there and get back to where the other brats are!" He ordered, trying to sound meanacily.

I smirked at him, trying to keep my cool. I snatched a pokeball from my belt and tossed it into the air. My steel bird, Skarmory appeared in front of me, giving out it's usual battlecry. I t flapped it's surprisingly light weight wings and hovered from in front of me. The grunt gave a short growl and released an Arbok, the poison snake pokemon. It spat out a warning hiss at me, giving me one last chance to give up.

"Skarmory! Use Drill Peck!" I ordered. The Skarmory flew a few feet higher and dove towards the Arbok, pointing it's razor sharp beak at the Arbok. It jabbed it's beak at the snake a few times, delivering decent damage. The Arbok responded back with a Bite attack, but Skarmory avoided the attack and flew back to my side, after giving the Arbok a few scratches with it's talons.

shadowolf~foever
August 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Name:Kuro Reimei
Age/Grade/Room #:14/freashman/102
Physical Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/hikako/cute23.jpg
Personality:she is fun and play full but can be verry shy at times
Pokemon: a male charmander,inori, and a female ninetails,shifuku
RP Sample:Inori sat on Kuro's bed rosting marshmellows while shifuku sat in the corner with her eyes closed.Kuro was walking across the floow on her nees holding a hand mirror and appling some eye liner.She stood up and brushed off her skirt and struggled to pull on her boots.A smile was on her lips as she talked into the resever of her cell phone."yeah mom I remebered to bring my sockes with my"she shook her head"mom whatever in in my top drawr is no longer you worry..no mom im not hanging around with the boys...no of corse not i have all of my items packed neatly in my bag ...no there not on the floor"she said as she reched down and started to pick up some of her poke dolls on the floor and setting them on her bed neatly.

Goatman56
August 12th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Name: Pochi Barrol
Age/Grade/Room #: 15/9th/102
Physical Appearance: Blue hair, slit back into three spikes, glasses, baggy blue shirt, baggy yellow shorts, blue converse, white gloves, 5,10 and tan skin
Personality: A loner, he is very hyper around people he knows, and has a short temper
Pokemon: Lickitung
RP Sample: I said my goodbyes to my parents as I boarded the S.S. Anne, with Shroomie on my right shoulder, this was going to be my first year at the academy. I got on the ship and went into my room on the boat. I couldn't wait for the adventures I was gonna have at the academy I wanted to make some new friends and improve my battling skills. It wasn't long before I reached the academy I opened the academy doors were some grumpy secreatary handed me my schedule. I went into the lobby where i saw many new faces

"Wow they all look really good i mean most of them look very skilled".

I had no idea who any of them were, so i sat down far away from them and just sat there playing with Shroomie. (sorry this is the only real example I have, I haven't rped in awhile, but I have improved alot.)

If its to late to sign up thats fine with me.

Shiney
August 12th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I had singled out two rocket grunts, and my pokemon were handling them effectively, since they hadn't released their pokemon yet. Mister price's pokemon were still decimating the rockets, until I heard a cry "Withdraw, withdraw! We're pulling out of here!" I sighed, as the rockets began trying to retreat, and withdrew my pokemon. After all, quite a few had already been knocked out, and the security cameras would have identified the rest, I hoped. So why ake more than we could handle? "Is everyone all right?" Mister price asked, concern in his voice as he looked around at the destruction caused by the attack. I was trying to be as unnoticeable as possible, after all, I had heard the rocket question me, and I was fairly certain the others could put two and two together...

Clow
August 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Wow everyone is joining tonight well here you guys go I hope I can do your RPG justice
Name: Clow Damon
Age/Grade/Room #: 14/freshman/303/Bed B
Physical Appearance: Clow is a tall(about 5.10) and as about average in weight (like Ash and Max and most pokemon chars) he wares glasses, blue jeans, and a black shirt with a white pokeball logo on it. He has a advanced pokegear on his wrist (he from Johto) and wears a fire stone with a hole and a string on his neck. He also has red and black shoes and blond hair. Also He has dark Blue eyes.
Personality: Clow is a Relaxed smart, and cool, but somewhat shy person. But when he trust some he can be very open .He treats pokemon like friends and never mistreats them .He is good at battling and when the battle is intense he takes of his glasses and then holds little back. Clow seems to be good at making friends human and pokemon alike he is pretty care free he seems to have a great life.
Pokemon: Vulpix (Amber Female 13 birthday present) Roselia (Bloom Female Gift from when his family went to Honen on Vacation)

RP Sample: Clow woke up, with his vulpix licking his face. "Hey cut that out." Clow Said while laughing. What do you think you are, a growlithe?" Then Amber stared at Clow and smiled then, jumped of the bed. Clow walked over to the table next to his bed were Bloom, his Roselia laid on a pillow.

"Well good morning Bloom, lets all wake up pleasantly ok? Clow said with a smile. Now use Sweet scent." Bloom Yawned then smiled and uses sweet Scent. "Yah thats the stuff. Clow said in hailing the sweet smell, come on guys, lets go down for breakfast then were of to that Pokemon School." Clow and his pokemon ran down the stair and start to eat their meals.

"Well Clow are you ready and pact for that Pokemon School were sending you to? Dad Said. "Yep and Amber and Bloom are ready to, Ive already studied so much about pokemon but now I can get some real teaching. Clow said. Ill be a great trainer just like you, and mom, maybe won day ill take you to down hehe." Clow said "I dont no me and Charizard are pretty strong. "Dad said "dont count out me and Blastoise dear. said Mom. "I still think its weird that you two were rivals as kids..."Clow said with a sigh.
Clow, Mom, Dad, and their pokemon all finish there meals.

"Ok guys, let go." Clow said smiling. Clow pulls out his pokeballs and then points them at his pokemon. "Bloom, Amber Return." Clow said. A red light shoot out of the ball and the pokemon went inside. "Ok lets go, of to the Pokemon Academy! Clow said and so a long car ride began.

Raichu_tamer
August 12th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Noah looked over to Nat,

'Thanks...' He said, feeling quite disappointed. He now glanced at Mr. Price, recognizing him as a teacher.

'Wow... That was very sudden...' He muttered, walking over to the table his pancakes were set at.

'I suddenly lost my appetite... Which is a shame, 'cause I was really hungry...' He smirked, looking back at Nat now. he sighed and stared at the pokeball that was in his hand.

'I think I'll have to go get Princess checked out during first period...' He continued,

'What a hassle...'

Metaforte
August 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Grr! Arbok! Use Sludge Bomb!" The angered grunt ordered furiously.

The Arbok slithered towards Skarmory and spat out a vast amount of sludge at Skarmory. Skarmory tried to avoid the toxic matter, but it was a direct hit. Skarmory gave a pitiful cry as it slammed against the hard, cold floor, it's wings drenched with sludge. It seemed to be poisoned! I reached my pack and found an Antidote, not used in a while, but still effective.

I needed to remember how to use it. I watched the grunt laugh evilly as the Arbok slithered towards Skarmory, baring it's needle-like fangs, dripping with acid. I rushed towards Skarmory's side and sprayed the antidote on him. He began to slowly get up and flapped the remains of the sludge of his body. Without any orders, Skarmory charged towards Arbok and swiped it with his talons. Arbok responded with a smack from it's tail, causing Skarmory to stagger back a bit.

"OK Skarmory! Finish it off with a steel wing!" I finished.

Skarmory flew the highest it can as it's wings began to glow brilliantly. He swirled around and dived to the startled Arbok. Still spinning it struck the cobra, causing it to faint instantly. The grunt cursed under it's breath as he returned Arbok back into it's ball.

"Blast! You won't get away with this!" He snapped, fleeing from the scene.

Xhaiden
August 12th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Lyst dusted off his shirt casually, ignoring his now stinging cheek. A nice black bruise and a small cut were now visable on his skin.

" That was pathetic..." He muttered darkly. With a sigh he put his glasses on.

"Youkai! Breakfast time!!" He beamed happily.

Alter Ego
August 13th, 2005, 12:50 AM
"Spark! Quick Attack!" the fox pokmon lunged forward, tackling a fleeing Rocket to the ground and standing on top of him with a menacing look on his face.

Yikari and Spark had joined the battle a bit later than the rest and were compensating for it to the best of their abilities. They'd taken care of a few stray rockets they encountered, most of which unfortunately had made a run for it.

"Poochyena! Mud-Slap!" the dog pokmon, although burned by Spark's Will-o-wisp and seemingly knocked out, obediently unleashed a load of mud into the Vulpix's face, giving the Rocket enough time to run out the same way he had come in.

"You're going to pay for this!" he called behind him, scooping up his Poochyena, "You're all going to pay!"

"Whatcha' gonna' do?! Send the cleaning bill to me?!" Yikari called after him, his face red from anger and his hair a complete mess as his bandana had slid of during the battle. Spark went to his side, wiping the dirt from his face with a frustrated growl.

"Don't worry, Spark." Yikari said, patting the fox pokmon with one hand and returning his bandana to his hair with another "You did your best, and we'll get them next time."

Yikari scanned the mess with his eyes, I'm not cleaning this up... he thought indignantly. The boy's thoughts soon turned elsewhere as he noticed Lyst and Youkai.

"Hey! Lyst!" Yikari called with a wave, running over to him and noticing the bruise "You alright?" he asked, Spark following behind very reluctantly, afraid of Youkai taking revenge for yesterday.

Xhaiden
August 14th, 2005, 06:05 PM
" HEY! Yika!!" Lyst laughed with a wave. " Pancakes?" He asked as he held up a plate of pancakes he had scavenged. Youkai had changed back to his normal self,for the most part. If anything he seemed partly cheerful. The dog barked when he caught sight of Yikari, his whiplike tail wagging side to side.

" Shame those guys ran off huh? They were kinda fun!" Lyst stated with a grin. He turned to some of the upperclassmen nearby. " Could uh someone tell me who they were? I am a bit confused by what happened."

Alter Ego
August 14th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Yikari shook his head and grinned, but took the pancake offered. "Those guys were from Team Rocket by the way..." he added, surprised that his friend didn't know this "The big red 'R's on their unifroms are a bit of a giveaway. Besides, one of those rockets spat that name at me before he bolted." he took a thoughtfull bite and swallowed before continuing "Wonder why they'd be interested in raiding a school, though? I heard their primary focus is on money."

Xhaiden
August 15th, 2005, 02:19 AM
" Never heard of um..." Lyst replied truthfully, stuffing a pancake in his mouth. Youkai ran around Lyst in circles, his eyes danceing with excitment.

" Silly dog..." Lyst laughed, tossing him a pancake. Youkai swallowed it quickly and barked happily. " Don't mind him. He always gets in a good mood after a big fight."

LYst scratched Youkai's back playfully, and the large dog tackled him to the ground with a thud. Lyst laughed as the houndoom proceeded to lick the estatic boy's face. This moment reminded Lyst of when Youkai had first met Rei. Lyst smiled as the dog turned his attintion to Sparks. He moved into a playful position, his tail wagging happily.

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 04:36 AM
"You haven't?" Yikari asked in surprise, he had thought Team Rocket was globally known. "It's a large, international criminal organization bent on making insane profits with the aid of pokmon. They meddle in all kinds of things, thievery, robbery, kidnappings, pokmon theft, blackmail...I've even heard that they've been meddling with pokmorph technology."

Spark wagged his tail back and returned the gesture with a certain measure of apprehension, unsure wether the Houndoom was just bluffing it to throw him off guard.

"And I understand Youkai" he added, watching the two fire pokmon "Spark is usually like that too...But ever since the cafeteria incident he's been acting kind of strange. At first I thought it was shock, then later on a bit of a flu from being out in the snow too long. But there seems to be nothing wrong with his fighting so I don't think that's the explanation either...I'm starting to get a bit worried about him."

Xhaiden
August 15th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Youkai nipped playfully at the vulpix then bounded back a little ways, letting out a short bark. Lyst meerly watched in amusement, surprised that Youkai had allowed his guard down around the vulpix. It was very unlike the houndoom. Afterall Sparks was another fire type, so maybe it wasn't that strange.

* Three children stood side by side on a small playground, the wind playing about them and messing up their hair. The first appeared to be Lyst, only younger, about eleven to be exact. He wore no glasses, and his hair was long and wild about his small frame. He was dressed in a school uniform of a pale green color. Beside him was Rei, her large eyes gleaming happily. And beside her was another girl. She was smaller then the other two, her short bluish hair tied back in two little pigtails.

The three children giggled as three large canine pokemon romped before them. One was a Mightyena that belonged to the third child. It barked happily and ran alongside a growlethe that also belonged to the girl. And the third was a male jolteon that belonged to Rei. The dogs trotted over to Lyst, tails wagging happily. Youkai sat behind the young boy a dark look in his eyes. The three pokemon called to him, asking him to join in their game, but the houndoom turned away with a growl. *

Alter Ego
August 15th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Spark was confused by Youkai's sudden playfulness but welcomed it. Following the Houndoom's lead into a game of sorts. Meanwhile, Yikari watched the distant expression on his friend's face with curiosity. Was he revisiting an old memory of his? Yikari shrugged, not wanting to bother Lyst, and turned to watch the two fire pokmon instead, a faint smile on his lips. The scene brought back memories for him as well. Memories from days gone by...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a peaceful afternoon in early spring. Tinder, Hibiki's Ninetales, had just given birth to her first baby vulpixes a few months back, and the little ones, named Ruby, Blaze, and Flare respectively, were chasing and play-fighting with each other within the confines of a small paddock walled of with a makeshift fence, under the watchful eyes of their father, a majestic Stantler called Flint. On the sidelines two boys approached, one tall and well-built, with tanned skin and crimson hair, Hibiki in his prime, followed by a scrawny and frightened looking youngster, Yikari. The latter working hard just to keep up the pace.

"What was the big problem you wanted my help with, bro?" Yikari asked, panting slightly as he set of into a small sprint to catch up with his brother.

"Patience is a virtue grasshopper." Hibiki replied in a would-be serene voice, refusing to respond to the inqury and quickening his own pace a bit instead. He led the young boy to a small shack by the paddock, its floor covered with fresh hay. "In here..." he said, gesturing for Yikari to follow him inside.

As the young boy's eyes became accustomed to the dim lighting he caught sight of his brother's Ninetails lying inside. She had a definitely harried look about her and looked thinner and more tired than Yikari had ever seen her before but the Ninetales maintained guard over something defiantly, delivering her greeting to her trainer in a lying position as he patted her affectionately.

"Is there something wrong with Tinder?" Yikari asked, eyeing the fox pokmon nervously.

"Not her excactly." Hibiki replied, sharing a few whispered words with his pokmon before he began rummaging the hay at a spot that the Ninetales had reluctantly vacated "She's just a bit exhausted. This is what I'm worried about." he brought up a rather surprising object for Yikari's inspection. It was an egg, roughly the size of a football, it's white shell covered with red spots. It felt slightly warm under Yikari's touch, obviously Tinder had put a lot of effort into keeping it warm under her present condition.

"It's an egg." Yikari said, nonplused "Why don't you just let Tinder hatch it like she did with the others?"

"Because she's too weak for that." Hibiki said with a sigh, ignoring the Ninetales' weak protest "Tinder has been trying to hatch that nonstop for over a week now without success. I don't want her to burn herself out. That's why I have a favour to ask." Hibiki turned and locked his eyes Yikari's, his expression uncharacteristically serious "Yika, can you promise me to look after this egg, and the pokmon that hatches from it, to the best of your abilities regardless of what might happen?"

"Well, I-" Yikari fumbled for the words to express his feelings. He'd always wanted an own pokmon and had been badgering his brother for weeks to give one of the Vulpix's to him. But why this all of a sudden? "I'd love to." he replied, but his eyes soon narrowed "But why can't you do it? And what do you mean by 'regardless of what happens'?"

Hibiki gave a sigh "That, I can't tell you. Suffice to say that I might be forced to leave...for a very long time."

"But you'll be back, won't you?" Yikari asked anxiously.

Hibiki took another pause, a sad expression crossing his face, before he replied "I promise you that as long as there's still life in me I'll strive to return. Now do you promise to look after the egg?"

Yikari gulped, but soon a determined expression came on him "I promise." he said hoarsely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later, Hibiki was dead. His body found in a lake and badly mutilated. The case was labeled 'Motor boat accident.' and the news were brought to his grieving family.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Kat was right with Alec, though she found herself dissapointed upon realizing that they had missed the fight. "Crap," she muttered, seeing the students returning to normal activities.

"Dancelle will be dissapointed," she laughed, pointing to the Kilria, who was hopping in place, her face livid.

Kat looked around, realizing they were in the Dining Hall. Her stomach lurched and she felt herself cringe a little. Anxiety overtook her, and she was overcome with a strong desire to run from the room, the food, and all the people eating...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat grinned back at Noah, then frowned, hearing him mutter about skipping first hour to have Princess checked. Nat placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling gently.

"Have you forgotten what I can do for injured Pokemon?" she said lightly, smiling again. "I'll look her over for you. From what I saw, there shouldn't be much wrong at all."

Ruby looked up. She knew what Nat was trying to do. It was plain to her that her trainer felt rather stupid for trying to protect Noah, and she felt bad, particularly by the way he had reacted. Now, she was trying to make up for it. Ruby shook her head and relayed the message to Fang, who sighed a little. Helping more may not be the way to go, but it was all Nat knew. She was the type to always help out, and at least she was trying, right?

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I flicked the shuriken back up my sleeve, relieved that there would be no blood shed today. If that were to happen here... I shuddered involunatarily at the thought, placing a hand to the unnaturally warm spot on the back of my neck. That couldn't happen, not now... Not when I had a new friend. If she knew... Even Aki had been repulsed by what I told her about it.

I looked over at Kat, seeing the anxiety apparent in her face. I put a hand on her shoulder, asking quietly, "You wanna go back to our room? We can talk a while or something."

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Kat nodded greatfully, turning away from all the food, all the calories and carbs that would surely make her fat enough to be permanently banned from her dance studio.

After getting back into the room, Kat found herself trembling and cursed under her breath, forcing herself to steady. She didn't want Alec to think she was weak. She didn't need food, and it didn't scare her... She laughed inwardly. The thought was stupid. Oh no, it wasn't that she thought she needed food, it was the fact that food did scare her...

Dancelle peered up at Kat, taking a perch on her shoulder. The gentle touch brought her out of her musings, which is what the Kirlia had planned. Kat sat down on her bed and looked to the door, seeing if Alec had followed.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 02:07 PM
I entered the room right behind Kat, closing the door and looking over at her with a slow, soft smile. I pulled a chair out from the double desk and took a seat across from Kat. I began, "I could tell... No, that's a bad way to start, isn't it?" I brok off and looked at the floor, then looked back up and smiled again, beginning, "I don't think we know much about each other, do we? Kinda a bad start if we're to be living together for a year, huh?" I laughed a littleand folded my hands in my lap.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Kat looked at him curiously. "Indeed. We don't really know much about each other..." She knew she was just repeating him, but it had been a long time since she'd gotten to know anyone, let alone let anyone get to know her. Somehow, he seemed like one who wouldn't judge...

"What do you want to know?" she asked with a small smile, watching him take a seat across from her.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"I dunno." I said, at a bit of a loss. "Start where you'd like, I'm listening." I grinned, adding, "Unless you'd rather I start, of course." I giggled as a thought occoured to me, out of nowhere it seemed. I took a stray pencil and set it in my lap, flipping a few hand signs over it. Done, I held up a small, delicate flower, stem and all. My giggle grew to a soft laugh as I reached over and tucked it behind Kat's hear. while there, I whispered, "To the beginning of a new friendship, okay?"

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Kat was slightly shocked, and she gently touched the flower. "I really don't know where to start because I don't know what you want to know," she said quietly.

Dancelle sighed. She knew what was up. Kat was afraid again... afraid to let someone inside of her mind, her thoughts, her hopes and dreams and fears. It just happened every time someone was getting to close. Maybe Kat would take things differently this time. Dancelle sighed. Hopefully...

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Then I'll go first." I said gently, picking up on a little of her guardedness. I smiled over at her and began, "I guess I began my life physically in Saffaron, Kanto. I was fairly well-off, my parents both worked for Silph. Private school, big house, all that. I guess I felt... Stifled there, though. I never got to play with the other kids, my parents wanted me to outdo them. When they were in the park, I was studying language, literature, the sciences, corporate and game strategy. It was hell."

I sighed at the memory and continued, "What I wanted was adventure. Excitement. I wanted to enjoy my life, and what better way than with Pokemon. I couldn't, though. My parents. What else could I do? I ran away? This was all when I was six..."

I smiled as more pleasent memories came to bear. "I'd made it to Goldenrod, to my grandfather's house. He agreed to keep me, as long as I began training with his students... He ran a ninjutsu dojo..." I broke off and laughed, continuing, "Apparently, I was quite the sight, the six-year-old ninja." I laughed again, adding, "But it's paid off. I'm faster and stronger than almost anyone my age. And..." I added, "I enjoyed it. That was something new to me. Grandfather let me come to the Academy as well, that was an eye-opener."

I sighed and finished, "In fact, really, the only bad thing that's happened to me since I ran away was during my test to become a jonin, one of the elite's of my clan. We were attacked by a rival clan, and..." I shuddered and broke off, my hand going again to my neck involuntarily. I whispered, "I'll tell you about that later."

I tried to brighten my mood, though my fingers kept massaging the mark on my neck. My smile seemed strained, forced as I finished, "And for the future... Who knows? What will be, will be. Life comes and goes. I want to travel, for a while, and finish my training. I must admit that I've batted around dreams of becoming a gym leader as well..."

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Kat shifted nervously. "I don't remember much about my early childhood. I know that it was wonderful, only because the only things I can remember are a bunch of really happy and content feelings. I was safe with my parents, and with thier Gardevoir, Grace.

"Grace was the one who taught me about my, well, psychic abilities," Kat said in a rushed tone, trying not to dwell on the subject. I wasn't sure how he'd react to that, but then again, he seemed to have unnatural powers as well.

"When I was 7, my parents were killed," she continued, saying nothing else there. She knew it was her fault, after all... no one else needed to. "After they were murdered, I withdrew from the world. I was sent to live with my Grandmother, because she was the only one who would deal with my anorexia, and the fact that I would speak to no one..."

Kat paused, looking up at Alec with her large, sad eyes. "I admit, I must have been hard on her... I wouldn't eat, I wouldn't tell her why, I wouldn't say a thing to her... At least not for the first 2 years. I was silent for 2 full years. Nothing anyone did changed that.

"Then, it was discovered that Grace had lain an egg before she perished with my parents. Dancelle came to me then, just a little Ralts. She opened me up a bit, and I managed to smile at Grandmother occasionally."

Kat took a steadying breath. "Recently, I've talked a bit more to her, only because I regret putting her through all of this. She thinks I may be getting better, though she is far from correct... Nothing can change what I did..."

Kat stopped suddenly, realizing she had spoken too much. She flinched visibly, biting her tongue to keep her tears inside.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"We all have bad things in our past..." I said, shivering a little. "things we'd much rather forget. Bloodstained hands... Maybe..." I broke off again, looking at the floor. I continued in naught more than a whisper, "Maybe we have a little more in common than the same room, Kat. I didn't tell you before, but... My grandfather's dead. In the attack I mentioned... But not by the ones who attaked me..." I broke off there, tears welling in my eyes.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Kat nearly lost it then. She scooted to the edge of her bed and took Alec's hand. "Hush... i'm sure it wasn't your fault, Alec..."

Dancelle shot a look at Kat as if to say "Take your own advice!" but Kat ignored her.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"No." I said, reining in the emotion. It gave my voice a rather cool edge that I didn't intend for it to have. I steadied my voice further, removing the cool tone. "No, Kat. It WAS my fault. I... I won't go into why right now, I mean... Well... You'll think me worse than a monster." It wasn't that I ailed to catch dancelle's look, but I didn't want to pry at the moment.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Kat sighed a bit and retracted her hand, looking out the window. She sighed and rose, opening the doors to the balcony and walking out, leaning over the railing and speaking softly.

"My parents died because of me... along with the only friend I ever had," she whispered, tears streaking down her cheeks, hidden from Alec because she kept her back to him.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I got up and walked to Kat's side noiselessly. Gently turning her about, I wrapped comfortingly her frail form in my arms and said softly, "Hush, Kaetlina, hush. Tell me what happened, if you want. I'm here to listen, okay." My own tears were dried up now, buried under concern for her. I'd probably cry myself to sleep tonight, the mark burning, but... That was of no import now.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Kat was suprised by his embrace, but found herself leaning into him and trembling. "The Rockets attacked my home... They wanted revenge on my father for reasons unknown to me. When they attacked, Mother told me to be quiet, that I couldn't make a sound..."

She trailed off a bit, finding it immensely hard to continue. "They blew out a wall, and I got really scared. I couldn't help it... It was so scary... I was only seven..."

Kat realized she was rambling and took a deep breath. "I screamed. The Rockets heard and found us because I screamed. I watched them murder Father, then torture and murder Mother. I was too afraid to move, too afraid to do anything but watch.

"Grace saved me. She must have sensed something was wrong, because she burst from her Pokeball on my dead Father's belt. She teleported me away, and then was killed herself..."

Kat found herself sobbing. "I should have stayed quiet... I shouldn't have screamed... If I wouldn't have, they'd still be here..."

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"Hush." I said softly, hopefully comfortingly. "Hush. I'm sure they, Grace, your mother, your father, I'm sure none of them blame you." I held her closer, feeling her lean into me. I added kindly, quietly, "Just let it out, dearie. Let it out. I'm not going to let go. I'll listen, okay?"

Besides, I added mentally, to myself, though the thought was not well-guarded, lost as it was in bitterness. At least you didn't murder them. At least your own hands didn't do the deed, snapping their necks. I knew what the words would do, hence, why I kept them private, away from my mouth. My own bitterness wouldn't help her.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Kat caught the thought, her usual curtosies and barriers she kept around her mind down from her sobs. She looked up at Alec with wet eyes, the look she gave him making it apparant she'd heard.

Her look, however, was not accusing. It was, if anything, sympathetic. "What happened, Alec?" she whispered, not really wanting him to let her go.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I smiled sardonically, saying bitterly, "You remember my grandfather, How I said he was killed, but not by the ones who attacked me?" I let out a bark of hollow laughter, it was always this way at first, before the tears set in. I began quietly, "In the attack, I... I was cursed. It enraged me, I killed all the attackers... It was so easy, my strength and chakra were multiplied a thousandfold. My... My grandfather..." I broke off, my voice shaky.

Still unsteady, I continued, "He tried to stop me... for my own good. That made the curse see him as an enemy, a threat. I incapacitated him with a kick, then snapped his neck barehanded. With the strength of that curse, I almost ripped his head off." I sighed, tears welling up. I forced them down as I finished by saying, "Then... Then I collapsed. The aftereffects of that strength. It poisoned my body. Each time I get angry, and the curse takes over, the poisoning gets worse, I come closer to death. I can always feel it, eating away my body." I laughed again, bitterly, disguising my tears. "I'm a monster, you see. Or at least you think. I deserve your rejection."

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Instead of moving away from Alec, cringing because she thought he was horrible, Kat leaned her head against his chest. "Alec, that wasn't your fault," she whispered. "The curse had overtaken you, you couldn't have helped it even if you wanted to..."

She looked up at him, her eyes full of compassion and understanding. Kat reached up and brushed a lone tear from his cheek. "I do not think you are a monster," she said simply, her voice comforting. "For you are anything but. This curse hurts you, as it was meant to. You cannot help it."

Worry was filling her to the brink. It happened when he got angry... what were to happen if he got angry enough? Would she lose the only friend she had? It was a scary thought. She thought to herself, thought that she would not be able to take it if he left her like that...

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I smiled weakly and leaned down, whispering, "Thank you Kat, it means a lot to me, it really does." I sighed and said, "I really hope I've done a little of the same for you, rovided a fraction of the comfort." I wrapped my arms a little tighter about her, desperate for the warmth and comfort. I whispered again, "There are some things I want to show you now. Things no one else, not even Aki has seen."

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Kat looked up at him, slightly nervous. She swallowed and smiled. "Believe me, you have..." she whispered.

At the mention of Aki's name, a strange sense of jealousy bubbled up inside her. Strange that she should feel jealous of her, particularly over Alec. She barely knew him, and yet, knew him better than most people. It was the same vice versa. She shook herself mentally and looked back at Alec.

"Whatever you wish," she said gently.

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I stepped back from our embrace, feeling strangely empty without my arms around Kat. I said, "If you're sure. This is bound to be painful for you, at least, if you care about me at all." I shivered a little, thinking back on what I'd done to myself. The memories were still almost as bad as those of my murders.

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Kat licked her lips and swallowed again, taking his hand in hers. "I can handle it, Alec. I promise, I won't judge, and I won't jump down your throat. I'm here to listen, and to try and help."

She smiled gently. "After all, that's what friends are for..." Friends... it didn't seem sufficient, like she wanted more. Again, an irrational thought, but one she couldn't seem to supress...

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I swallowed noticeably and turned around, slipping my shirt off. A small mark wwas emblazoned on the back of my neck. I said softly, "This is probably the least of it. That would be the curse mark." A few small scars were visibale on the back of my arms and shoulders. I turned to face Kat, revealing the rest of my upper body, covered in scars. The worst were my arms, covered up and down, front and back with scar tissue. I sighed and added, "This is the worse. A few are from training accidents and such. From outside sources." I trailed a finger down a particularly long scar running down my chest and finishing, "Most aren't."

Kalylia
August 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kat's knees buckled beneath her, and she found herself sprawled on her bed. "Alec..." she whispered, her voice full of fear, full of pain for her friend. "Alec, why?"

Stupid question, she thought to herself. She shook her head, continuing so her question would go unanswered. She pushed herself off the bed, walking over to Alec and running her finger down the long scar on his chest. She stopped and looked up at him, her eyes full of tears. A single one streaked down her cheek as she spoke. "Please tell me you aren't still doing this... that these scars are old..."

Her voice was pleading as she moved on. "Alec, I can't lose you. You're the only person I've told about my parents, the only person I've trusted in nine years. Please tell me that this isn't still happening..."

~Ozy~
August 15th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Guilt..." I said softly, painfully, my voice trailing off. "Guilt." My voice was naught mor than a whisper now as I again enfolded Kat into my arms. "You have to understand, I blamed myself for grandfather's death. I still do a little." I sighed and added, "This... This was easier to deal with than the guilt. Easier to confess to a psyche doctor."

I lifted an arm up and softly wiped away the tear, still in a whisper, but a little stronger now, kindly and gently, "It's not. I've stopped, Kat. It's been almost nine months now since I have." I ran a hand gentyl up and down you back, adding soothingly, "Be easy, Kat, you won't lose me. It's stopped, I've stopped. Be easy. Don't cry..." I tried to choke back a small sob, saying pleadingly, "Please don't cry."

Raichu_tamer
August 15th, 2005, 11:35 PM
OOC: Does anyone mind if I start next period? If so, just PM me and I'll edit the post ^.^

IC: Noah smild at Nat, happy to see that Princess was in such good hands.

'I guess if you think she'll be alright, I'll just try not to push it today,' He said, fairly confident in her ability to care for weak pokemon. Before he could do anything else, the bell for first period had sounded. With his eyes only half-opened, he walked towards the exit of the dining hall, sleepily.

'Wow... Should I be happy that classes aren't cancelled after what happened? Or concerned?' He laughed, walking to his next class feeling very tired.

Clow
August 16th, 2005, 08:42 AM
OOC: well it seems I cant PM phantom mew so may I ask can i join or not?

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 09:38 AM
OOC: I'm sorry, everyone. I've been kinda out of it. Clow, you're in, I was pleased with your RP sample, but remember to keep verb tenses in agreement. Keep in past tense please.

Shadowolf~foever and Goatman56, I have to deny you both. Your RP samples were far from my par.

That being said...

BIC: Nat released Princess, quickly tending to her and carrying the Pikachu with her to her first class. Noah could get her back at lunch.

She made it just before the bell rang, and took her seat quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kat nodded, choking back her tears. "We've got to get to class..." she whispered, looking up at Alec again. She just didn't want him to let her go right then... it didn't seem fair...

Alter Ego
August 16th, 2005, 09:49 AM
The ringing of the bell snapped Yikari out of his reminscing and back to the present. He shook his head to make the memories stop haunting him and turned to his friend. "Come on." he said, nudging Lyst a bit. "We've got to get to class."

With that, Yikari called for Spark to follow him, which wasn't much of a problem since he and Youkai were on the move anyway, and set of into the corridors, hoping that he remembered the location of the Basic Battle Skills classroom correctly. It would be embarassing in the extreme to be late for his first class.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"I suppose so." I said quietly, sighing. Logic dictated that I let go of her, pull a shirt on, and get to class. I knew that I really should, didn't want to spoil my record of impeccable timing and attendance, but... Instead of letting go, contrary to would we both should be doing I pulled Kat a little closer, a little tighter.

Xhaiden
August 16th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Lyst followed after Yikari silently, Youkai bounding along with him. The Houndoom was thirsting for another battle. The few wounds he had recieved were faint now. Lyst's large bruise however still mared his face.

" I hope there are some cute girls in this class, eh Yika?" He asked playfully. Lyst grinned as he elbowed the long haired boy playfully. Youkai barked happily and bounded into the front of the trainers. He pranced before them with his tail held proudly. After all they were going to a battle class.

Clow
August 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
OOC: really thank you thank you thank you this is one of the RPGs I really respect

Clow and his parents arrived at the gate. "Ok son well show you in ok?" my parents said.
"Ok guys but dont stay to long I may already be late for class" I said. Just then a stampede of rockets ran by lets get out of here" they yelled. My parents looked in surprise. "Rockets....." my parents said. They then looked at me and were about to speak. "Dont worry about it guys, go have fun and pop them one for me." I said with A smile.

His parents looked at him and said "Thanks son we knew you would understand" then Mom said "lets go dear or the may get away lets go Pidgeot" she through the ball in the air and got on the pokemon back. Ok honey go Charizard!' He through the ball air and jumped on the pokeball as well. "Were of Clow have fun make some friends" Mom said with a bright smile. Yah yah I will, send me a pic of their kicked butts on my pokegear. Clow said with a smirk on his face. : What cool parents: hey thinks.

After the walk to the school Clow entered the door. Trying to ignore the damage Clow Yelled Can anyone help me, I'm new, my parents went to chase some rockets running away from the school. Clow yelled.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Kat found herself wrapped tighter in Alec's arms. Contrary to what she should be doing, she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

It was then that she realized how comfortable she was there, how wonderful she felt. It was like, for a few minutes, her weight wasn't bothering her. But as she thought it, she began to wonder what he was thinking of her.

She pulled back reluctantly. "I can't afford to miss a class, Alec..." she whispered, casting her eyes downward and grabbing her bag. "Can we meet up at lunch?" she asked hopefully.

OOC: Clow, make sure all your dialouge are seperate paragraphs please.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Of course." I said, pulling myself back into my own shirt and grabbing my own school things. It was an effort to disguise how much I longed to give her another hug, hold her again. It brought me peace, something I hadn't known for two years.

I added, "The cafeteria seemed to make you rather uncomfortable. You want to meet back here instead? I can fix myself something easy enough and something for you as well, if you want."

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Kat merely bit her lip. "We can meet in the cafeteria if you want. I'm not planning on eating anything either way."

Dancelle sighed and jumped up onto Kat's shoulder. He's not going to let you off so easy...

I'm not going to let myself get fat... especially not after all that... Kat snapped.

She smiled to hide the mental conversation. "Your choice,"

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"Here, I think." I said with a small smile. "Fewer interruptions." I pulled my pack onto my shoulder and opened our door, saying, "After you, Kat." I laughed a little, my mood of the pervious moment almost evaporated. Or buried, perhaps, for the moment.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Kat couldn't help but giggle, and so she did, stepping out of the door. "I"ll see you later, Alec!" she called, running off to make it to her first class.

Intermediate Training Tactics, if she recalled correctly. She slipped into her chair just as the bell rang, thanking her lucky stars that she wasn't late.

OOC: We're not going to play out every class... So, you can post through your classes how you choose, interacting with teachers if you must and can. We'll try and hit lunch together, and if not, we'll all meet up when the RP reaches evening.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I returned, "Lunchtime, then! Looking forward to it!" I took off myself, at a light jog for the gym. No sense in being late for the class, though in truth, I didn't really need it.

I darted into the gym complex just ahead of the bell, barely breathing hard. Dropping my bag, I pulled out my Pokeballs and clipped them to my belt, ready for class.

Raichu_tamer
August 16th, 2005, 03:27 PM
OOC: Just a supporting character to keep me company during classes... And to prevent short posts, lol

Name: Samira
Age/Grade/Room #: 15/Sophmore/102

Physical Appearance: Samira has straight, sleek black hair that falls down just a bit past her shoulders. She stands at sturdy 5'8". Her eyes are a powerful brown with a skin color somewhere between Lemon Chiffon and wheat, considerably fair considering she's of eastern descent (hmm... What would that be in the pokemon world?).

Personality: Samira is a fairly light-hearted girl that loves to stay active. She has a strong background in exotic dancing, and adores sports of any type. However, the Academy to her is nothing more than just 'business'. She has the ambitious goal to rank 1st in all 5 Master-level pokemon contests, and maybe even become a gym leader with no motive other than fame, and coming to the academy is just a connection to making that goal a reality. Her pokemon are all very close to her, and share the same high standards as their trainer, despite the fact that their relationships look cold at a glance. She's just a girl that loves to talk, and likes to have fun, but knows not to be stupid.

Pokemon: Persian, Evee

Schedule:

Period 1 Breeding Methods
Period 2 Battle Skills
Period 3 Gym Leader Training Course
Lunch
Period 4 Training Tactics
Period 5 Pokemon Appeal/Contests (EEP I was just reading the first page and discovered it isn't a real course >_>... Noah already has it on his schedule too though -_-;. If there's a problem, I'll change both to Pokemon Psychology, sorry!!)
Period 6 Physical Education
Period 7 Free Period
Dinner

IC: Noah walked over to his first class, breeding Methods. Without Princess, he'd have to use Vulpix for any demonstrations. Noah was actually excited in a weird way, he'd finally be able to bond with his Vulpix.

'Maybe she'll earn me a better mark in Battle Skills than Princess did,' he thought to himself bitterly, realizing that Battle skills was only one period away. Relaxed, he took a seat in a chair next to a bright-looking girl dressed in a fitting white blouse, and a pair of fitted, black flared pants, with her dark, black hair pulled into two french braids.

'Kinda heavy on the purple eye-shadow...' Noah thought, seeing a peachy smile on her face. He took a glance at her playful Evee, running around atop her desk. He was finding it difficult to make a judgement of the girl, all of the normal indications of a person's personality were all conflicting...

'Maybe she's a conflicted individual?...' He finally decided to start a conversation.

'Umm... excuse me, but... Do you know when Professor Martin will be here?' He asked her... Not much of a conversation. The girl smiled at him, and was about to say something until a round woman with flaming orange hair and deep blue eyes walked into the room, looking very ready to start class.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Intermediate Training tactics... It had always bored Kat. She went through the motions, her mind on anything but the class. She went through Breeding Methods in the same manner, thinking about when she would finally be back in her room with Alec.

Dancelle couldn't help but giggle as they went back to her room during her free period. It was the period just before lunch. She sat on her bed and absently fiddled with her pointe shoes, waiting for Alec.

~~~~~~~~~

Nat went through the same classes as Kat, watching over Princess. Pokemon Mythology was fine as well, and Princess seemed to have recovered fully. She was just fine.

As she entered the lunch room to find Noah, Nat wondered if Princess just needed some training. Looking to her, she smiled at the Pikachu.

"Hey, Princess, you think you could convince Noah to train a bit with me? It'd be good for the both of you, as well as me and Bubbles," she giggled.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Mr. Collins had noted last year my advanced progress in the physical area and let me have a mostly free reign over my own class. I spent it sparring with Hitmonlee, working on my leg strength. It was tough, not giving me much time to think on anything but where the next devastating kick was coming from.

My free hour and Battling Tactics class was a different story, though. Normally studious about training, I found it hard to let my mind stay on anything but Kat, of how she'd been so accepting.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Kat was pacing nervously by the time the bell for lunch rang. Dancelle was giggling at her, and Kat threw her a mock glare.

She settled back onto her bed, forcing herself to calm down. She flopped onto her stomach and pulled out a book on Pokemon Breeding, reading it with a half-attentive attitude, waiting for Alec's return.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Truth be told, I was outside my door a little earlier than the bell, class had run short. I was paceing too, wondering just what to say or do. I sighed and ran a hand quickly through my hair. Another flower, maybe? I giggled and turned anouther of my pencils into one, then opened the door and stepped through.

Despite everything I thought I'd say, upon entering, all I could manages was a soft smile and a quiet, "Hey."

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Kat looked up at him upside-down, her head flopped over her bed. She smiled up at him, contemplating running up to hug him. Instead, she stayed where she was, just smiling like a fool.

Realizing how dumb she must have looked, she turned onto her stomach. "Glad to see you didn't forget," she said with a playful smile.

Xhaiden
August 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Lyst glanced back at the new boy curiously, a mischievious grin forming on his face.

" One sec Yika! There is someone that I want to meet..." He stated and strolled over to where Clow stood casually. He smiled happily at Clow and bowed dramatically.

" Lyst Ikikara at your service." He stated. " First you will need to go to the main office to get your schedule and I know just the guy to take you there..."

Lyst's lips parted in an evil grin as he serched the room for his favorite senior. He spotted the 17 year old sitting at a table nearby with his breakfast infront of him.

" Oh Seeempai?" He called sarcastically, leaning over the table at the buy.

" Ikikara! What do you want!?" The boy spat angrily. He glared at Lyst suspiciously.

" Now is that anyway to treat your favorite underclassmen?" Lyst asked with an innocent pout. " There is someone who needs help getting his schedule."

" Can't you see I'm eating?" The senior asked with a growl.

" But, I can't take him or I will be late for class! So it is up to a much more experianced student to help ne?" Lyst asked sarcastically. The senior cast him a glare before standing up and walking over to Clow.

" Follow me..." He stated heading toward the main office. Lyst tosses the senior's food carelessly in the dumpster and trotted back to Yikari with an innocent smile.

" Let's go Yika! <3" He laughed.

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I laughed softly, tucking the second flower behind Kat's ear as I bent down to say, "Couldn't stop thinking about it." I took a seat on the edge of her bed, asking, "Do you mind?" I winced slightly as I sat.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Kat smiled a bit as he tucked the flower behind her ear. She sat up instantly as he winced. "Are you hurt?" she asked, looking him over with a critical eye.

She was suddenly shocked with herself. Could she be so protective over Alec already?

OOC: *kills shortness of this post*

Xhaiden
August 16th, 2005, 04:47 PM
(( OMG I wanna glomp you Mew! Your Siggy picy is soo adorable!!^_^ sorry I just had to say that lol))

~Ozy~
August 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I laughed softly and smiled, saying, "Nah, it's nothing. My Hitmonlee got in a really good kick this morning, nothing else." My smiles softened a little as I looked into Kat's eyes and said, "Don't worry, okay?" I was a little startled by how sincerely I meant that, but...

Clow
August 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Clow follow the senior to the main office "um.. thanks. Clow said nervously to the angry senior "yah yah your welcome um whats your name? Clow Damon, nice to meet you. Clow said and went into the office "hello Im Clow and Im hear to get me class schedule".
OCC: Sry if you read my sig ill be really busy so try and work it out.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Kat smiled again and flopped back on the bed. She smiled as she spoke, unsure if Alec could see her or not. "You must be hungry," she said nonchalantly, keeping any trace of fear of the food out of her voice.

For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to worry him over her not being hungry.

Raichu_tamer
August 16th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Breeding methods was fairly interesting. Noah was able to bond with Vulpix on a much more personal level, and during Battle Skills, he was able to find out just how powerful she really was during a battle with the mysterious girl from his first class, the same person who he now identified as Samira, a very fun-loving girl. In his mind, Vulpix was like the opposite of Princess.

Noah made his way happily down the hall with Vulpix in his arms, and Samira by his side with Persian, a very sophisticated feline, not quite approving of Samira making new friends, always glaring at the tiny Vulpix above her.

Princess looked up at Nat with a grin. She wasn't too sure how Noah would react to a battle though... It was obvious that Princess still was no match for most of the pokemon in the school. Her wide grin quickly turned into a frown though, as she saw a Persian approach her and Nat with Noah and another girl, Vulpix wrapped in his arms. with so many oppurtunities to leave Princess with no attention, she was beginning to feel very competitive again, just like she had that same morning.

'Hey guys!' Noah smiled, stopping a bit earlier than Samira, leaving her closer to Nat and Princess.

'Hehe, hi!' Samira smiled, giving the two a simple wave.

'I'm Samira... Nice to meet you!' Persian looked fondly towards Nat, but noticed Bubbles and Princess, just two more things to play with. Normally Princess would've stayed with Nat out of fear, but trying to look impressive, she jumped out of Nat's arms, and onto Vulpix, squeezing into the tight opening that Noah had made. Out of irritation, Vulpix playfully bit Princess, and dropped to the ground, beside Persian.

'This isn't very good...' Samira said in a hollow tone, recalling Persian to her pokeball, and sending out Evee. Evee was much more playful, happily greeting all the pokemon with an individual

'Eve!' for each one, followed by a warm smile.

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Nat looked at the new girl with a smile, though her mind was reeling. She shook back the thoughts, looking to Noah. "New friend?" she asked gently, still smiling.

She clutched Bubbles a little tighter to her body as the Persian eyed it. It was nothing like her own playful feline friend, but much colder towards other Pokemon, so it seemed. The Horsea giggled a bit, happy for the extra attention.

Ruby and Fang glared at the Persian before it was recalled, thankful. Both knew they could hold their own against it and both were not planning on letting it get close to their trainer or less able companions.

Nat watched Princess sadly. Noah needed help... It was obvious that his Pokemon were jealous of each other... and it could have been so easy to avoid those feelings if Noah knew how...

She shook her head and waited for Noah's reply.

Raichu_tamer
August 16th, 2005, 05:41 PM
'Yep!' Noah said with a smile, sitting down at a table. Princess flicked around her ear, feeling very agitated. Samira's Evee was very enthusiastic about meeting the new pokemon. First he ran up to Nat and Bubbles, then to Fang and Ruby, wagging his tail frantically. Samira giggled in response,

'He's been like that ever since he go to the academy,' she said.

'This our first year here, we transferred from Rustboro,' She explained with a smile, taking a seat at a table. Noah followed, sitting down beside her, setting Princess onto the table, and picking up Vulpix. Vulpix acted as if nothing was wrong, and Princess felt a bit guilty, being jealous of such a young pokemon... Then again, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Princess shook her head, more angry with herself than anything. She sighed and sat atop the table, keeping a bit of distance between her and Vulpix.

'So how did your classes go?' Noah asked.

Anna-chan
August 16th, 2005, 06:23 PM
OOC: Ughhh... I'm so behind.. but right now I've been busy.. and I'm getting sick.. so I don't know how often I'll be posting >__<

Kalylia
August 16th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Nat smiled. "Just fine, Princess healed up wonderfully, and was a little ray of sunshine for me to carry around during class."

She looked at Noah seriously. "Speaking of which, I'd like to talk to you about that at a later time..." she said in an undertone, sitting next to him.

She looked back to the new girl. "Well, my name's Nat. That's Ruby, Fang, and Bubbles," Nat said happily, pointing to each in turn. "Not my entire team, but most of it."

Bubbles cooed a bit, releasing a small amount of bubbles, living up to her namesake. Nat giggled happilly. "One of the only attacks she knows so far, and she doesn't even take it seriously!"

OOC: *huggles Anna* No worries, we just rushed through the first half of the day, not spending much time in the classes. You can catch up with one easy post. Nat and Noah are in the cafeteria, for reference.

Metaforte
August 16th, 2005, 07:20 PM
OOC: My apologies for the in activeness (Schoolwork.) We are in 2nd or 3rd Period? Sorry, but I just got loss. -_-

BIC: Frowning at his glimmering Rolex watch, Darin knew that he was going to be late to his class if he doesn't hurry. He swiftly returned Skarmory back to it's respective ball and broke into a sprint. Darin then ceased to a halt until I reached a teacher, forwarding his hand towards him.

"Slow down, kid. You don't want to trip and fall!" He chuckled as he walked back into his classroom. He scowled at him. Darin despises it when people call me kid or younger. Darin clenched my fists, but retained from the violence. Darin hated being late, according to Jeremy's philosophy.

"You should never be late for anything! It ruins your rep, or reputation. Plus, it also makes you look silly when you come in the class late," He stated.

That was only a few of the statements that Jeremy says that are actually true.

Raichu_tamer
August 16th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Noah nodded,

'Sure, whatever time is good for you, we can talk,' He said, watching Samira interact with everyone.

'Nice to meet you all,' she said with a smile, stroking Evee as he pounced onto the table, greeting Princess, he'd already met Vulpix.

Samira looked towards bubbles with a spontaneous chuckle, watching the way she acted when she heard her name.

'What a sweetheart,' she said, pulling back a few loose strands of hair behind her ear.

'Would you guys like to go get some food?' Noah pleaded, practically on his knees.

'I'm STARVING!!!' Princess giggled, then patted Noah's shoulder on the edge of her toes, in pitty.

Alter Ego
August 17th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Yikari chuckled at the senior's expression before following Lyst, Spark easily keeping the pace beside them. Somehow Yikari had the feeling that this particular senior was in for one heck of a year.

A few minutes later both of them had made it succesfully to class. Just a few moments before proffessor Bates, who informed them that he was slightly late due to having disciplined a certain senior for excessive swearing in the hallways on his way. Yikari grinned inwardly as he took a seat next to Lyst, having a fairly good hunch of who the senior in question was. Spark took himself a spot under the table as the lesson commenced, yawning slightly. This, in the Vulpix's mind, was where the boring bits started.

OOC: How far are we in the day?

~Ozy~
August 17th, 2005, 08:25 AM
"A little." I replied seriously, coming close to the topic of one of my main concerns about Kat. I added, "But not really, I just need a sandwich or something. I'll get you something while I'm up, if you want."

I stood and stretched, relieveing a little of the tension in my abdomen. That really HAD been a good kick, I would be sore tomorrow too.

Clow
September 2nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
OCC: When are we starting this back up?

Alter Ego
September 3rd, 2005, 01:02 AM
OOC: Well, Phantom Mew has been missing in action since the 17th of August so your guess is as good as mine...