PDA

View Full Version : Lugia's Fury

Naito
July 31st, 2005, 04:26 PM
After Team Rocket captured one of the powerful and rare Lugia, they couldn't keep the Lugia from going berserk.This Lugia then turned into a Shadow Pokemon by itself.It destroyed all of Team Rocket and flew across the globe, destroying all people that got in it's way.Team Cipher, used this to their advantage, and made more Shadow Pokemon.However, the Shadow Lugia destroyed Team Cipher and made an army of Shadow Pokemon by using the Shadow Pokemon of Team Cipher.

Now, this army of Shadow Pokemon, is almost impossible to defeat, the only way to stop this Shadow Lugia, is to find a pokemon of equal power.But there was only Ho-Oh, and not even that can now defeat it.So, people found out a way to make pokemon have equal power of their more powerful Shadow Pokemon counterparts.Sciencetists used a certain liquid to increase the power of a pokemon, but this somehow backfired.Now, they made a new liquid, that would turn the pokemon into Light Pokemon, which have the same amount of power as Shadow Pokemon.

A group of trainers, decided to end Shadow Lugia's fury, and stop it before it is too late.To do so, they need to find Ho-Oh, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, and make those four pokemon Light Pokemon.Doing so, the group of trainers would have the advantage and could take out the army of Shadow Pokemon easily.Then they could take out Lugia.These trainers are between the ages of 14 and 23, and are regarded as some of the best trainers in their home region.The trainers also have at least one Light Pokemon to help them if they encounter a Shadow Pokemon.

To join fill out the form.

Name:
Appearence:
Personality(Optional):
Pokemon(At least one light pokemon, and how you caught your pokemon):
History(Optional):

Name: Maxi Shyou
Appearence: About 6'1 feet tall, red hair, black jacket and black T-shirt.Normal jeans and black shoes.A katana is sheathed and carried on the back, and Maxi wears red fingerless gloves.
Pokemon: 1. Light Jolteon
{Was encountered as a Eevee near a pond.It was being attacked by a Houndoom.Maxi then used his Croconaw to defeat the Houndoom.Maxi then threw a great ball at the Eevee and caught it.Later on, Maxi's Eevee touched a Thunderstone and evolved into Jolteon}

2. Light Croconaw
{Maxi's starter pokemon.By the time Maxi defeated the second gym leader of his region, Totodile evolved into a Croconaw.}

obelisk-kun
August 4th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Name: edward elric
Appearence:first guyhttp://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2087/fmav2phcoll37to395xc.jpg
Personality(Optional):
Pokemon(At least one light pokemon, and how you caught your pokemon): dragonite(light)(he caught it after it had battled a wild walrein)gyrados(given to him by clare)charazard(blaine gave it to him)aerodactyl(light)(given to him by lance)
History(Optional):[U

ArKiVe
August 4th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Name: Geoffrey Baudelaire
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/mcfly2008/368.jpg
Personality(Optional): Mysterious
Pokemon: Totodile, saw it in the wild near a lake/pond.
History(Optional): Comes from a wealthy family in Kanto and loves pokemon immensely. Also likes making relationships in the past while on pokemon adventures, friend or more.

shadowolf~foever
August 4th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Name:kuro
Appearence:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/hikako/4757720890.jpgPersonality(Optional):shes quiet and shy and keeps to the shadows with a craving for fire pokemon burning in her purple eyes.
Pokemon(At least one light pokemon, and how you caught your pokemon):
1:light buldsour~she found maximilion,also known as max, at the start of her pokemon journy near a hidden water fall in a cave of shadows.
2:ninetails,her starter pokemon, she got valerie as a volpex from her dad on her 10th birthday.
3:light pigiot~she found it being beat up on by some of the bullies pokemon near her school and saved it~
4:its an egg so unknown~she got it from her dad as a good luck present~

History(Optional):Her mom died when she was yound and her dad raised her on a rapidash and ninetails breeding farm.

Yami's Girl
August 5th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Name: Emily Mueller
Appearence: Dark violet eyes, blonde hair pulled back in pigtail, flame shirt, tattered jean shorts, sneakers, metal arm band, and a scar down her leg.
Personality(Optional): (Will edit later)
Pokemon: Purple Charizard[Flare]: Found as a Charmander who almost drowned in a lake, when Emily found her.
Shiney Vaporeon[Hydro]: She was her family's pet as an Eevee who chose to come with her.
Salamance: Found as an injured Bagon, who hurt itself by trying to fly.
Dragonite: Caught as a Dratini in a battle
Houndoom[Darkness]: Joined Emily on her journey in a forest.
History(Optional):None

Chibi-chan
August 5th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Name: Farr
Appearence:www.rpgamer.com/games/tales/tos/art/tos027.jpg (lloyd!)
Personality(Optional): laid back...edgy, and likes things predictable
Pokemon: Light Plusle (It fell from a tree and onto his head....)
Light Chansey (got as an egg)
History(Optional): His father was a great pokemon master and he tries to live up to him

Alter Ego
August 5th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Going to put in someone a bit older.^_^

Name: Nayru Skye
Appearance:http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/411/claire1fa.th.jpg (http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=claire1fa.jpg) (Yes, she does bear a striking resemblance to Claire of Blackthorn Gym and finds the fact rather amusing.)
Personality(Optional): A caring, friendly, and open-minded trainer. Nayru has spent a good eight years of her life on the road and has shown no inclination to settle down. During her travels she has gotten to experience a great deal, both good and bad, about pokmon and people. Nayru usually trusts people and tries to think the best of them, but she's not as naive as she used to be and will spot dishonesty fairly quick. In groups, she has the habit of acting in a rather motherly fashion, considering it her duty to see to the well being of her younger comrades. Although a good bit calmer and more thoughtful than in her teenage years, Nayru can still show an excited, and rather reckless, streak in certain situations. She will not tolerate blatant dishonesty or arrogance, and her temper might flare up on such occasions.

Pokemon:

(1) Light Milotic (Male) [Serenity].

Nayru's very first pokmon, she found Serenity as a small Feebas washed up on the shore, nursing the poor thing back to health and raising it with care, regardless of the scorn it recieved from several ignorant townspeople. Serenity has since proven to be a strong and loyal friend, and rarely leaves Nayru's side.

(2) Light Shuckle (Male) [Shuckie]
A gift from a very special friend, Shuckie holds a special position in Nayru's heart, shared only with her first pokmon; Serenity. Shuckie is a very unusual Shuckle in the sense that he is capable of direct physical action rather than the slow waiting strategies that most of his kind tend to use and Nayru has made good use of this abnormality, startling her opponents on numerous occassions.

(3) Wobbuffet (Female) [Wobba]

A whimsical pokmon that Nayru caught a bit later on her journey, Wobba is possessed by a seemingly infinite curiosity of all that surrounds her, which often leads her to trouble. Nayru encountered the Wobbuffet being chased by an angry swarm of Beedrills, and the pokmon was so grateful for her rescue that she came with Nayru willingly.

History(Optional): Born in the sheltered environment of Sootopolis city, Nayru grew up in a world where there was virtually no crime or violence and where the only hostility was in short-lived quarrels such as wether Barboach or Shroomish was the bigger pokmon. Nayru's perfect little world was shattered at the age of eight, when Groudon and Kyogre descended over her hometown and started waging all out war against each other. The young girl was deeply impressed by the way Rayquaza descended on the scene and calmed the combatants that she couldn't help but to wonder if there weren't more magnificent creatures like that outside the confines of Sootopolis. As the days passed Nayru grew increasingly obsessed with the idea of travel, attempting to nag her parents into letting her become a trainer. Believing that her wanderlust would pass in time Nayru's parents promised that she could leave after her eleventh birthday if she was still keen on it then. As fate would have it, Nayru's interest in travel only grew as the years passed, and they day after their daughter's eleventh birthday her parents couldn't back down on their promise.

So, Nayru went off into the world, witnessing sights both terrifying and beautiful. Slowly but surely, the girl's prowess as a trainer grew, and at the age of 16 she had collected all of the gym badges availabe and took her first challenge in the Hoenn league, ending with a crushing loss against Phoebe. Rather than being discouraged, Nayru made her loss an incentive to train harder, challenging the league each year, until she finally seized victory from the reigning champion, Steven on her fourth try.

As tends to be the case with such successes however, Nayru's reign as league champ didn't last for more than a few months, but she was proud of it nonetheless. With the league conquered, she decided to set of into other regions, hoping to widen her horizons. It was during one of her excursions that she heard about the corruption of Lugia and quickly volunteered her services to put the poor creature to rest.

pikagurl511
August 5th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Name: Zoe Hamato
Appearence: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/bb911/UntitledMA11644653-0001.jpg
Personality (Optional): Zoe is kind, brave and sweet
Pokemon:
1. Light Pikachu (Male): Zoe got Pikachu from Prof. Elm when she lived in Newbark Town. He said he saved it for her, because it's special. She didn't know what it ment, until she saw him. The Pikachu had a glow around him. Zoe figured it out and she knew it was a Light Pokemon.

2. Light Growlithe (Female) {Growlie}: Zoe and Pikachu were walking around Route 33, and they encountered a Growlithe. They battled her, and captured her. Zoe nicknamed her Growlie. When she battled with Growlie for the first time and won, Growlie started to glow, just like Pikachu did. Growlie was a Light Pokemon, too.

3. Light Swampert (Male): Zoe ubtained him when he was a Mudkip from Prof. Birch when she moved to Littleroot. She trained him until one day when he evolved into a Swampert. In the process, he glowed blue. Swampert was also a Light Pokemon.

History(Optional): Zoe was born in Newbark Town, and lived with her mother. When she was ten, she went to Prof. Elm to get her first Pokemon. When she found out all the Pokemon were taken, Elm gave her a Light Pikachu. With him, Zoe then caught her second Pokemon, Growlie the Growlithe. She then moved to Littleroot, Hoenn to find more Pokemon. There, she gained a new friend: a Light Swampert.

Ninetales9
August 6th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Name:Michelle Star
Appearence:http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4474/lunery1cb.png (made me by me ^_^)
Personality(Optional):always acting hyper, very loud and is kind of a scaredy cat, but when it comes to pokemon battles it seems as if she evolves into a whole new person

Pokemon1:light ninetales(it befriend michelle while helping her defeat some pokemon thieves who wanted to steal her starter pokemon when she first got it.)

pokemon2:light raichu(given to her as a pichu by her grandfather who wanted her to persue her dreams of catching all the pokemons in the world, her starter pokemon)

pokemon3:light totodile(recently caught it and currently training it)

pokemon4: light vibrava(caught as a trapinch while it was gonna steal some food from her)

History(Optional):her parents never wanted her to become a pokemon trainer due to the fact that they lost a member of their family in a pokemon rampage and were scared that the same thing would happen to her.

Naito
August 6th, 2005, 10:12 AM
The next poster can start the rp.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Kuro pulled her mask off of her face and put it on her belt as she patted her ninetails head."nice work"she said as she picked up a bag left by the defeted opponent and opend it.Inside was a few apples and three pokeblocks.She took out two apples and sat down crossing her legs.She set one aple beside her and took a bite of the shiny red one in her hand.

Alter Ego
August 6th, 2005, 10:29 AM
OOC: Umm...where excactly does this RP start and why do we band together? Shouldn't the RP master (That's you Tranitar18) write out the opening setting rather than pass the responsibility on to others? Cause' otherwise we're in for a pretty awkward and confusing start in my opinion.

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Zoe and her Pikachu were at the beach near Mauville City. Pikachu was eating a berry and Zoe was fishing with her great rod. "Hey Pikachu," she said when she got a bite. "Were gonna battle a Pokemon, now." Pikachu bounced over to her and when she pulled the water pokemon out of the water, they got a fright. The hooked Pokemon that attacked was a Shadow Wailord. It had a dark mist around it and then it attacked. "Pikachu, Light Thunder Punch!" Pikachu punched the Shadow Wailord with an electric punch and he fainted the Shadow Wailord. "Pika pika chuuu," Pikachu said to Zoe. "Yeah," she said to Pikachu. "That was close."

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
edward grabbed and apple off a tree and put it in his bag.a girl saw him and ran towards him then he starts running she says "stop thief!".he finaly manages to lose her"phew that was a close one this should keep us fed for a while. he sends out his dragonite and hops on it." take us back to the campsite".

pikagurl511
August 6th, 2005, 12:26 PM
After Zoe and Pikachu battled the Shadow Wailord, they walked to the Mauville City Pokemon Center. As they walked in the door, Zoe saw Nurse Joy talking to another person. Zoe shruged and sat down at the table. Pikachu was sleeping while Zoe read her book on Breeding.

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
When he got to his cap he saw that it was covered by a spinaraks web there where also five dark spinarak.He sent out charazard"flamethrowe"al five spinaraks where knocked out.He pulled a knife out of his belt and cut the spinarak string then walked inside the tent.

ArKiVe
August 6th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Geoffrey was in the PokeCenter himself and saw a girl reading a book when he sat on a couch that was on the other side of the room. He kept making glances at her while he waited for his pokemon to get healed up and get called on.

ArKiVe
August 6th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Geoffrey yawned and waited for something to happen if anything was gonna happen. He got tired of the silence and was probably going to get kicked out of the pokecenter but he did it anyway. He pulled out a CD player with speakers and turned it up full volume before he played the song.

"Nurse Joy, is my pokemon gonna be done today?"

"I'm sorry it's been taking so long but I wont be able to get to it this week"

"WHAT?! It's half-dead and you don't got time for it? I'm going to be playing this song till you get it healed and back to me."

Geoffrey popped in his MxPx CD and put it on "Well adjusted" which filled the room with sound, making any conversation going on unable to hear.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 02:54 PM
She stood up as she fineshed her apple and walked to the nearest toen and heard music.She walked into the pokemon center and called her ninetails back into her pokeball since she was cringing from the noise"exuse me"she yelled at the boy playing the music.

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 03:15 PM
edward takes a bite out of an apple.edward gets out of the tent"dragonite,where should we go now".dragonite says"maybe sootpolis"in pokemon language".edward mutters"you know what I feel about that place."then glares at dragonite he adds"let's got to goldenrod."

Chibi-chan
August 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Chansey!!!!!!!!"

"Chan-chan!"

"SEY!"

"Ok....Chi, please stop...." Farr struggled to keep Chi his Chansey from arguing with the other Chanseys from the Pokemon Center. "Chi! Return! *sigh*" With a red light, Chi returned to her pokeball. Today had not been going well...he hoped it would get better.

"Pluu!" Said Fan, Farr's Plusle. Farr smiled.

"Yeah... hope today gets better..." Anyway, that guy in the corner's music was loud, but that was a good song! :3 It wouldn't phase him....

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 03:42 PM
edward arrived at goldenrod .

"hmm where should we pokecenter or radio station"edward says.

then dragonite started flieng off "okay we'll go wherever you're going"edwards say and runs after dragonite

they end up at the pokecenter

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
She looked up as some one els walked into the pokemon center and waved befor yelling at the boy with the music agen.

Chibi-chan
August 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
There seemed to be a girl who was dissing the phunk XD (had to say that...)

"Hey! Why are you yelling at him?" He yelled at her over the music, which was getting to loud.."I'm sure he has some reason for it up so high....maybe he's deaf...o_0 anyway try to enjoy it or something. Hearing you yell sounds way worse than the music!"

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"i want my pokemon out but the music it to loud and it hurts her ears"she yelled back at him over the music.She still had her ninetails pokeball in her left hand.

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
edward laughs "instead of talking why don't you have a battle"edward walks over to nurse joy and returns dragonite"could you do a check up on my pokemon"he says

Chibi-chan
August 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Oh sorry about that..... WHAT??!" He had heard the girl, but not this new short guy...."YOU WANT A BATTLE? I don't mind..."

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 04:27 PM
edward grabs the guys boom box turns it off grabs his pokemon and walks out the door.

"why did i know i shouldn't have shown my face in public"eward mutters to himself.

shadowolf~foever
August 6th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"what"she said seeeing there mouth move but no sound coming out.She hit the side of her head and her hearing came back.she fallowed Ed out the door.

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"dragonite this is all you fault didn't want to go into a pokecenter but no you had to fly in there"ed says

a couple seconds later"crap I should of kept the boom box"ed mutters

Chibi-chan
August 6th, 2005, 04:39 PM
*blink* "Why are you leaving?! Did I say something??" The girl seemed to follow him so he decided to too. "You're a wierd little guy...XD"

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 04:43 PM
he turns around "don't call me short"!he sends his dragonite out hops on it and flies away"back to camp"ed says

when they arrive ed eats and apple

ArKiVe
August 6th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Dammit, I'll just take my pokemon," he said to Nurse Joy. He took off with his Totodile because of the slow service and decided to buy a potion or two at the pokemart. He healed up his totodile and ran out the door to try and catch the guy who turned off his rad (had to say that XD) music.

"How could you do that?!!" Geoffrey took out his boom box to go run over and blast it in the guys ear but he flew away. All he saw was some girls he saw in the pokecenter.
Geoffrey turned over to the girls and introduced himself, "I'm uhhh Geoffrey, the guy that had the loud music."

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"dragonite I have the strangest feeling that we're supposed to be a team with the two girls and that guy" he says.

"drag drag"replies dragonite

"but I can't tell them the truth"I reply

"drag drag drago"exclaims dragonite
"fine "ed mutters

ArKiVe
August 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Geoffrey although in another place was thinking the same thing and it bothered him not to say anything. He was attracted to one of the girl's though, especially the girl who was reading back at the pokecenter.

obelisk-kun
August 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
dragonite flies into the sack of apples.

"two only we'll be living off those for a while"Ed tells dragonite.

♥♥♥♥nite whimpers and eats an apple.

"dragonte I think we should..go find them fly me to the pokecenter"ed says

dragonite grabs the sack of aplles and flies ed to the pokecenter

Alter Ego
August 6th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"Finally." Nayru sighed as she dismounted Serenity in the Goldenrod harbor. It had been a long trip hunting shadow pokmon over the oceans but she felt that every little bit helped. After heaving herself back up to street level she caught sight of the radio tower looming up ahead.

"Serenity?" Nayru asked, confused. "Why did you take me to Goldenrod? I thought we were headed for Newbark Town?"

The Milotic tilted its head "Milooo."

"So, Wobba said that, did she?"

"Milo"

"Well, she'll guide us then. Come on out Wobba!" with a cry, the Wobbuffet appeared, giving her traditional mock-salute to her trainer.

"Wobba?" Nayru asked, fixing her glance on the psychic pokmon "Did you honestly sense that there was something important we should do here? Don't lie to me if you didn't."

"Woobaa!" the Wobbuffet replied with an eager nod, gesturing for her trainer to follow.

"Well, it's your call." Nayru replied recalling Serenity "Lead on Wobba."

"Wobba! Wobba! Wobbaaa!" the Wobbuffet danced happily ahead of her trainer, proud to be put in charge for once. Nayru chuckled quietly as she followed. Wobba got so happy for so trivial things. But she was a psychic after all, and Nayru trusted her visions, they were rare but accurate ones.

After a few minutes of marching, Wobba came to a halt in the vicinity of a pokmon center, gesturing at a trio of youths, one girl and two boys.

"Are you sure these are the ones Wobba?" Nayru asked.

"Wobbuufffet!" Wobba called affirmatively.

"Well, okay..."

Nayru walked over to the trio. "Excuse me." she said in a polite voice "My name is Nayru Skye, and Wobba here seems to think that it's important that I talk to you."

"Wobba!" the Wobbuffet called in excitement, waving happily at the three.

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 07:09 AM
"Hey Pikachu," Zoe said looking up from her book. "Did you see that boy looking at me?" Pikachu nodded his little yellow head in agreement. They got up and walked out of the Pokemon Center. As they were walking, Zoe saw the boy from the Pokemon Center. "Hey," she said. "I'm Zoe. Who are you?"

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 07:13 AM
OOC: *growl* I'M RPING A BOY! -.-##

Farr turned and looked at the girl with the Wobbuffet. She was cute. "Oh, hi! Yes, I am a rather important person too talk too...XD. My name's Farr. Nice to meet you Nayru! So what brings you here?" He'd never been a good conversationalist...

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 07:51 AM
OOC: Oops, my mistake. I could have sworn I wrote it the other way around. Sorry...

IC:

Nayru gave the boy a friendly smile, although she wasn't really convinced about his importance "Nice to meet you too, Farr." she said "As for your question, it depends on how you define 'here': If you mean here as in the region of Johto, then it's because I volunteered to trim down the local shadow pokmon population. But if you mean here as in this particular place...well, it's because Wobba led me here."

"Wobba!" the Wobbuffet stated proudly, extending her right hand for Farr to shake "Wobb-uffet!"

"And she says 'hi' by the way." Nayru replied, giving her pokmon an affectionate look. "But I suppose that's not very hard to guess."

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 08:16 AM
edward arrives at the pokecenter.
"dragonite can you see any of them" ♥♥♥♥nite takes a look around then flys over to farr ed follows him "uh hi I the weird little guy from the pokecenter"he says quetly.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Maxi was on his way to Ecuteak City when he arived in Goldenrod City.Since he was running short on supplies, he decided to go to the Goldenrod City department store and stock up on some potions, and pokeballs.He seen a yellow-colored blur nearby, and seen it speeding toward Ilex Forest.In a matter of seconds the blur was gone.It must of been Raikou, Maxi thought as he entered the department store.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 08:44 AM
ed is thinking to himself"am I realy that weird" his dragonite had eatin almost all the apples in the sack ed looks at him and says"dragonite great now I have to stea... I mean buy more food."

ArKiVe
August 7th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Geoffrey smiled, "Hey Zoe, um, my name's Geoffrey. You can call me Geoff if you want." He put out his hand for a handshake and kept staring(XD).

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Suddenly, Chi, Farr's Chansey appears from its Pokeball and shakes the Wobbuffet's hand.

"Chansey! ^____^"

"Oh, um, sorry about that....she just likes meeting new Pokemon..." He said rather embarassed. "Shadow Pokemon? Yeah...I'm trying to find Entei at the moment...it's not going to well by myself though..."

He is approched by the blonde that he met earlier..."Oh, I'm sorry about that; I was just teasing....sorry if I hurt you....I'm Farr. We should be friends ^___^"

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 09:12 AM
"Ok," Zoe said shaking Geoff's hand. "This is Pikachu!" Pikachu waved to Geoff and then ate a berry. "I thought that music you were playing at the Center was awesome," she said, giving Pikachu a Lemonade to drink. "I have a feeling that we, including everyone at the Pokemon Center, are suppose to save the world from the Shadow Pokemon. What do you think?"

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 09:18 AM
"uh sure" ed says. he returns dragonite"so raikou I'm looking for entei fire types are my favorites out the electricity water and fire"ed says.

ArKiVe
August 7th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Geoffrey said unconvinced, "Well...I don't really know, this is all happening too fast. It's kind of weird but maybe you're right or maybe we're all just crazy fools." Geoffrey sat down in an indian style way (0.o) and had a blank face.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Nayru couldn't help giving a distinctively girlish giggle at the sight of Farr's expression when his Chansey appeard on its own accord and happily shook Wobba's hand, at which point the Wobbuffet's grin grew broader and she started out a conversation with her new friend. "Well aren't you a cutie?" She said, stroking the Chansey's head, Nayru knew this wasn't considered appropriate at her age but she couldn't help it. Cute pokmon just provoked this reaction from her. Hearing the others discuss the shadow pokmon Nayru realized why Wobba had been so keen on bringing her here.

"I'll help as well." She said, moving closer to them "If you want, that is. I think finding these legends was the important mission that Wobba sensed."

Wobba was not available for comment at the moment, as she was busy chatting up with the Chansey.

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"Oooook," Zoe said to Geoff. "It didn't happen so fast for me. I saw, battled and beat the crap out of a Shadow Wailord." She walked back and forth in the grass, and then, a Shadow Aipom attacked! "AH," Zoe screamed, sending out Growlie. "Growlie! Light Flamethrower!" Growlie began to glow and sent out a glowing ball of flames at the Shadow Aipom, and fainted it. "Do you believe me now?"

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 09:28 AM
OOC: Like, everyone's on XD GROOVYNESS!

"Um, ya...I'm not doing to good with Entei....I've seen him lots but he always seems to get alway... ._. we'll get him next time, won't we Fan??" The plusle who has been strangely quiet ontop of Farr's head smiles.

"Plu!!!"

He looks over at Chi and Nayru. "Chi doesn't get along with others well...I'm glad she likes your Wobbuffet! I also get strange looks for being a guy carrying around a Chansey...but it seems to be a turn on for the girls <3"

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 09:29 AM
ed sends out charazard "using a fire pokemon is the perfect way to find a fire pokemon"he says and smiles.ed thinks to himself we're crazy people but good crazy people"

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 09:33 AM
OOC: I noticed it myself, see corrections.

Nayru grinned at Farr's statement, remembering her own reaction "You might have a point." she replied "People used to mock me for walking around with Wobba too. But we showed them, didn't we Wobba?"

"Wobba!" the Wobbuffet replied proudly.

She turned back to Farr, watching the Plusle on his head "I think it's brave of you to use the pokmon you like rather than the ones that are considered appropriate for your gender." she said "Few people have the guts to do that."

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 09:45 AM
ed says"what do you mean by considered apropriate for your gender I carry around my dragon pokemon around cause I like them not because they're considered masculine oI don't think a pokemon should be considered right for one gender and wrong to the other"

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 09:47 AM
OOC: Nice job Ed...you really got on her bad side there.

IC:

"I never meant to imply that you did." Nayru said coldly, turning to face the boy who had cut into her conversation in such a rude manner. "But it seems that you're trying to convince yourself of that more than anyone else. Are you trying to compensate for some...shortcomings, perhaps?"

Wobba watched her trainer in apprehension. She knew that look all too well...

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
OOC: My avvie PWNS YOU! o__o

IC: Rather interested, Farr decided to say what Ed said awhile ago.

"How about you to have a battle?? I can be the ref...." He hoped to see some action today.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 09:56 AM
ed hops on charazard "charazard I think we should go to cinabar the gymleader has his gym in a volcano entei might be there"ed says "char char zard"charazard says ed replies"yeah now fly".

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 09:58 AM
OOC: Well, that was random...could you maybe edit your post so we could have our epic showdown?

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 10:00 AM
OOC: I know, really ob-kun...

Farr went over to Ed rather annoyed. "Hey you're not going to step out of a battle are you?! Or are you just going to run away?" *snort* Hopefully this guy wasnt one of many cowards. Today would just be normal then .-.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"I can understand if you're scared." Nayru said in a soft, taunting voice. "After all, I used to be the Hoenn league champion so this isn't going to be your average rookie battle."

She took a brief pause to let the words sink into her possible opponent-to-be.

"So" she said, fixing Ed with a challenging glance "What's it going to be?"

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:03 AM
" a battle fine"ed says thinking "now they'll know while I'm called king of thieves".ed pets charazard.

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Zoe walked into Goldenrod, after her battle with the Shadow Aipom. She saw a couple of people in the center of Goldenrod. It looked like two of them were gonna battle. She walked over to them and said, "Hello, I'm Zoe."

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 10:05 AM
OOC: So....how do yall want to do this??? I've got a randomizer....just give me 3 of your pokemon and I'll randomize to see who wins each battle.... Or we can just post until we die x_x

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:05 AM
OOC: I say we do it RP style.

IC:

"Very well." Nayru said with a nod "It's a one-on-one with no items. Battlefield: here. And it starts now. Go Shuckie!"

With a surprisingly menacing cry, the turtle pokmon appeared on the street.

We'll see what he's made of. Nayru thought for herself with a slight smirk Yes, I think we will.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"your shukle fine go gyrados"ed says he throws a pokeballand a gyrados comes out but this gyrados has an odd marking on his back"hydro pump"he comands gyrados.

Chibi-chan
August 7th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Farr sat down by a bench near the Pokemon center.

"Chan-chaaaaansey!" Chansey seemed to be rooting for Nayru and her Shuckle. Right now Farr just decided to look on.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Too predictable." Nayru said shaking her head in dissaproval as she watched Shuckie absorb the impact of the attack with little more than superficial damage. Gyarados wasn't all that strong with special attacks, and few things could cause little more than a scratch on a well-rounded Shuckle."

"Here goes runt. Rock Slide!"

Shuckie dissapeared within his shell, soon sending a shower of stones at his opponent. Nayru watched in fascination, Gyarados was weak against attacks from above, and she and Shuckie had honed this attack to perfection over the years.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"hyper beam on the rocks "ed commands gyrados and the rocks are shattered"you think you've got this figured out I taught my gyrados some surprise attacks".

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Whatever." Nayru replied indiferently "You do realize that you'll have to recharge, don't you? Now Shuckie, Rock Slide!"

Taking advantage of its opponents incapacitated state, the Shuckle repeated its attack, the rocks striking their mark with lethal precision.

It's only a matter of time now... Nayru thought for herself.

Wobba took a seat next to Chansey, rooting for both her Shuckle friend and her trainer.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 10:17 AM
After Maxi bought stuff at the Goldenrod City department store, he was leaving to Ilex Forest, but a crowd was blocking the way.The crowd was surrounding a battle that is starting.Since the crowd was in the way, Maxi decided to go through the underground, a underground pathway that streches throughout all of Johto's mainland.Maxi seen that the underground has changed since he last visited.There was more people starting a bussiness there.When Maxi got to the other side of Goldenrod City, he could see Ilex Forest, which is where the Raikou is, or is going to.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"I can thake the hit and it will mean nothing"ed says and points to the special marking on his gyrados"all my pokemon have thats marking the marking reresents an elite force of pokemon"ed adds.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:20 AM
OOC: It's and Adamant, EV trained for maximal attack. I do think it means something. =P

"And you think this is an ordinary Shuckle?" Nayru asked politely. "This, my vertical challenged aquintance, is the strongest example of its kind. It took down Lance's Gyarados and it can take down yours. Keep it up Shuckie!"

"Shuckleee!" the pokmon called, continuing to hurl out rocks at a rapid pace.

Meanwhile, Wobba had taken up cheerleading for her friend, performing a wild, flailing dance and shouting "Wobba! Wobba! Woooob-buffet!" with great enthusiaism.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:26 AM
"I forgot to mention something this race of pokemon can learn every attack I may have taken a hit but this battle is far from over" ed says. ed thinks to himself"I might aswell tell them that I'm a thief wearing a cape with the same symbol".

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:27 AM
OOC: Every attack? *Cough* Godmodding anyone? You seriously don't mean every attack in existence, that's completely overpowered.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:29 AM
OOC:ed's lieng he's just psyching(sp) you out about the every attack thing that is

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:31 AM
OOC: Whew, had me going there for a moment.^_^

IC:

Nayru gave the boy a sceptical glance "A pokmon that powerful would never obey someone like you. If you've got what you say you have then bring it on. You talk big but you've shown nothing that impresses me this far."

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"ok they can't learn every attack but the race still existe and I hold six of these pokemon and they obey anyone wearing they're symbol and this cape has one"ed says

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Thought as much..." Nayru replied, "But doesn't it bother you in the least that your pokmon only obey out of respect for the symbol rather than you? At least mine are loyal."

She gestured towards Wobba who was maintaing her enthusiastic cheerleading.

"And I think you should pay more attention to the battle." she added, pointing towards the battlefield where Shuckie continued to pummel his opponent with rocks, while the Gyarados did its best in dodging them, patiently waiting for instruction.

"That's the difference between servants and friends."

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 10:43 AM
ed says"watch and learn flip shuckie up in the air and use hydro pump on it" gyrados jumps out of the of the rocks bearly touched. "by the way watch this ed throws off his cape we're freind if you want them to obey you at first you have to have the symbol by now I am freinds with the pokemon "ed adds

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 11:01 AM
OOC: This is endless...>_<

Nayru scowled at the performrance, Shuckle's were well covered from all directions and the second Hydro Pump wasn't much more effective than the first, Shuckie still had plenty of fight in him. But Nayru realized that it would be better to focus on the battle.

"Okay Shuckie! Sludge Bomb!"

The Shuckle spat out a sizeable chunk of poisonous goo, directly into the Gyarados' open mouth before landing back on the ground.

"That's what you get when you can't keep your trap shut." Nayru stated. "Something worth learning, maybe."

ArKiVe
August 7th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Geoffrey watched the battle rage on between the two. "Wow, seems like this is never gonna end..." he averted his attention to where the girl went. There's a train I swear around here that can take me somewhere else..Oh well Geoffrey found a tree to put his back up against and stood there. He pulled out of his backpack a leather jacket to put on. This got some of the girl's attention.

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM
ed says"this is pointless we have more important thing to do than battle each other"ed returns his pokemon and walks into the pokecenter

pikagurl511
August 7th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Zoe walked away and back to Geoff.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Agreed." Nayru replied. "Shuckie, Rest."

The Shuckle took a quick nap to revitalize itself and Nayru decided to let him continue it in his pokball before going over to her opponent who was headed for the pokmon center.

"You put up a good fight." she said with a smile "And I'm glad to see that you had the good sense to call it of rather than wearing both our pokmon down unnecessarily. We'll call it even, eh?"

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"uh yeah you're good yourself I haven't had a battle like that sense ever"ed replies then he goes into the pokecenter to get gyrados healed.

Alter Ego
August 7th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Nayru nodded and watched the boy enter the building. It seemed to her that he wasn't really such a bad sort, just a bit awkward socially, and somewhat lacking in self-confidence. She then turned and walked back to Farr and the others.

"Well then, oh revered judge." she said to Farr "What did you think of the battle?"

obelisk-kun
August 7th, 2005, 11:37 AM
after he got his pokemon healed he asked nurse joy if there was a swimming pool for his gyrados his exact words where"my gyrados had a tought battle it deserves a reward do you know where I could find a swimming pool or something"

ArKiVe
August 7th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Geoffrey looked up at Zoe walking toward him and made a motion with his head acknowledging her presence. He kept his eye on Nayru and Farr also, just in the corner of his eye.

Ninetales9
August 7th, 2005, 02:56 PM
From a safe place not so far from the pokemon center came Michelle, entering the pokemon center with her raichu on her back and ninetales walking right next to her directing herself to nurse Joy to heal her pokemons after the tough training they had. Once her pokemons were taken away from her for healing she went outside to take some air and relax for the day.

Naito
August 7th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Maxi seen that Raikou wasn't in Ilex Forest, but Suicune was.Maxi threw a pokeball and a Jolteon came out. "Jolteon use thunder!" Maxi ordered his Jolteon.The pokemon had sparks emiting from it, then a lightning bolt came from its body, and the lightning aimed at Suicune.The Suicune was caught unespected, and was injured badly.Maxi threw a ultra ball at the Suicune, but the pokemon ran away. Just my luck, i encounter a Suicune and it ran away. Maxi thought as he recalled his pokemon and picked up the ultra ball the Suicune ran away from.

Chibi-chan
August 8th, 2005, 06:04 AM
OOC: I TOLD you guys it would be long, but noooo XD

IC: ZZzzzzzzz....Upon hearing his name, Farr woke up. He was somewhat of a light sleeper. "Um, well....I kinda fell asleep ^^;; I'm sure you all did your best though, right?" Farr gave a nervous giggle and his adorable smile. Hopefully she wouldn't get too mad.

"Cha chan, chanseyyy!" She said happily to Nayru.

"If you won or loss she would still be cheering for you...that's Chi."

"Chansey!"

Alter Ego
August 8th, 2005, 06:14 AM
OOC: That's nothing...I've had casual conversations in RPs that are longer than this. ^_^

Nayu rolled her eyes, had the battle really taken that long? It was still rude to fall asleep like that, her attempt at a frown didn't last however as Nayru never could stay mad at a good smile for long. Something that Wobba had made use of on numerous occasions.

"We did." she replied with a nod "And it was a draw by the way."

Nayru turned to the Chansey who greeted her enthusiastically.

"At least you were watching." she said with an affectionate smile "Your trainer could do with observing your example."

This was about as much biterness as Nayru could muster towards Fahrr at the moment. And noticing how Wobba joined into the conversation, explaining the phases of the battle to Fahrr with extraggavant phrases and gestures, she couldn't help giving a laugh.

"Well." she said "At least they seemed to enjoy it. Although it was rather drawn out. Maybe I should have gone with Wobba instead."

pikagurl511
August 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Hey Geoff," Zoe said to him as she came over. "Nice leather jacket." She pointed to the leather and Pikachu giggled.

ArKiVe
August 8th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Heh thanks," said Geoffrey. He pet the pikachu and smiled at Zoe and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I hope you didn't mind that, I just had to." Geoffrey blushed. He threw out his Totodile and it jumped in his arms joyfully.

Ninetales9
August 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Oh how cute ^_^, I see you have a cute little totodile and he seems to love you a whole lot" said Michelle following up with her introduction. "Hi! I'm Michelle ^_^, I also have a totodile of my own you know, I just caught it a while ago and I just love the little guy."

Chibi-chan
August 9th, 2005, 06:33 AM
"Hehe, you don't say Wobba!" It was adorable to see the Wobbuffet make so many diffrent gestures.

"Plusle Plu......" Fan seemed to be tapping Farr's head as if reminding him something.

"*sigh* I guess your right Fan..." Farr got up from the bench. "Well, I've really got to look for Entei....I've got to avenge my sister...." He said the last part rather quietly, hoping no one else heard.

"Chansssssssey!!" Chi seemed to grab Wobba's hand and pull him.

"Chi! Stop! I was going to ask that anyway! Um, do you want to come with us Nayru?? I know we'd all be abit happier if you came with us..."

Alter Ego
August 9th, 2005, 06:42 AM
OOC: Wobba is a 'she' by the way.

IC:

Nayru nodded, "Certainly, I think we will work well together. Just give me a moment." Nayru unclipped another pokball from her waist releasing her Milotic, Serenity.

"Right." she said "It's always better to know the people you travel with. Fahrr, Chi, Fan. This is my first pokmon, Serenity. Serenity, we'll be working with these guys to capture Entei. Is that alright with you?"

"Miloo." the Milotic replied with a gentle smile.

"I thought as much." Nayru said, watching in amusement as Wobba went over to personally introduce Serenity to Chi. "Well, I'm ready to leave when you are. Where do you think we should search first?" Nayru decided to get right to the point, even though she was curious as to what had happened to Fahrr's sister.

Ninetales9
August 9th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Poping up from no where with a gigant smile and the loud piercing sound of an exploud came Michelle asking

"May I come too? ^_^, It's so good to meet new people and travel with them, speacially when they're going on an adventure, something I love very much ^_^"

"I'm also a pokemon trainer, come out everyone! ^_^"she said while relesing her pokemons, a raichu named dash, a ninetales named flash, a totodile named clash, and a vibrava named match.

"I hope is alright with the 2 of you ^_^"

ArKiVe
August 11th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Yeah, Totodile's rule. My name's Geoffrey, you can call me Geoff if you want. I'd like to get to know you better maybe." Geoff smiled and looked around.