PDA

View Full Version : If you collected all of the money in the US, what would you do with it?

YAS1
February 7th, 2004, 08:23 PM
(including bill gates)

i'd buy microsoft, nintendo, and circuit city!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D XD

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Actually, I don't really desire all that money. I'd rather just live a normal life. I would, though, give it to those in need first...orphanages, homeless people, animal centers, you know. I think life would be rather boring if I had that much money.....but hey, that's just me! But that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a few things for my family and myself! Hehe...

Arcanine
February 7th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I would buy out Nintendo, Pokemon, and get me a house and also get me a Black Z06 and a Silver Z28 (thay are cars).

Kairyu
February 7th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Haha, funny question. Especially considering that having all the money in the US would literally kill our economy, lol.

Buuuuut since you brought it up, I think I'll consider using some of the money to build a artificial moon and call it the Death Star.. >_< I mean.. uh.. Star of Death! *tries to think of something original to say but fails miserably*
And just because I'm such a nice guy I'll probably end up donating most of the money back to the US from whence it came from.

Shadow
February 7th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I would use the money to build me a giant robot, a giant army of robots, a giant space station, and a large air fleet. I will include Shadow in everything's names and use animals to power most of the robots. I will then dominate the world and hope no fast, blue, spiked animals get in my way (can anyone see who I'm copying yet?).

Or I could just buy every nation in the world ;P

No matter what I'm taking over the world.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 09:31 PM
I would use the money to build me a giant robot, a giant army of robots, a giant space station, and a large air fleet. I will include Shadow in everything's names and use animals to power most of the robots. I will then dominate the world and hope no fast, blue, spiked animals get in my way (can anyone see who I'm copying yet?).

Or I could just buy every nation in the world ;P

No matter what I'm taking over the world.
Defenitely Mario!......it's Sonic hehe.....
For shame! Using small defenseless animals to poor your machines! What are all the robots for anyways? Hehe.....

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 7th, 2004, 09:34 PM
It couldn't fit in my house so I would give it to Canada ^_^

Mystical Mewtwo
February 7th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Let me see... id build a house made of 100 dollar bills

JK! That would be horrible.

Let me see... give it to everyone who needs it... and then... buy russia with the remaining 5 dollars! :laugh:

Igglybuddy
February 7th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I'd give it back to all you Americans, but I'd redistribute it evenly so that massive rich-poor gap closes a bitteh.

I might keep some of it to help me through university, though.

Coolboyman
February 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM
id buy nintendo and release Brown for GBA n make it a real game for everyone to play :P Or id just ask for a job in video game designing, since thats all i really wanna do in the future.

Rift
February 7th, 2004, 11:13 PM
that's easy id burn all of it to keep myself warm! :P j/k well id buy my own private Continet...or Hawaii...XD

orange*berry
February 7th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Id buy candy and soda and CD's. X3 Nuff' said.

DragonTrainer
February 8th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I would donate it to the world's problems.I would protect endangered animals, donate lots of it to solving diseases, and to help poor countries.And, keep some to myself :P

Frostweaver
February 8th, 2004, 01:07 PM
*the choice is obvious...

SELFISH ONES:
-Buy every console and one copy of every game (except for the guy/girl type of game)
-get a better computer that you can check clockspeed with ^_^;
-buy airplane tickets and visit PC members
-save some money to buy Carol's future CDs/DVDs/(whatever Ds they invent by that time) as she'll become a famous musician then ^_^
-hire Kairi over and just let her do all of his FF training and he'll enjoy all the other part of the game XD *c*
-pay 22sa as personal Japanese teacher ^_^
-give some cash to Soph to fulfill her wish to get out of Australia for once and come to NA to visit us ^_^
-give some to Kwesi/Admins to get a faster server so poor Frosty doesn't have to lag death
-buy Pokemon plushies... SOOONANSU! XD *c*

NON-SELFISH, SERIOUS ONES
-donate donate and donate even more*

Rift
February 8th, 2004, 01:09 PM
hey Frosty! wheres the money to help good ol' Scott get his big break in Hollywood!? XD

Frostweaver
February 8th, 2004, 01:13 PM
*no need for that... just looking at Scott and the hollywood people will immediately give you the role of being the mental/pscyho/crazy guy in the movie =p *c* *

Rift
February 8th, 2004, 01:15 PM
*gets out his strait jacket* okay if you say so! XD

Latios Master
February 8th, 2004, 04:36 PM
If I got all the money in the US, I would give it all back. What would be the point of having money if nobody else did? I wouldn't need it anyway.

Dizzy
February 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
US money isnt... meh, I like Euros better even though you would have no use for them, but I would buy my own Island and Half of Europe because I love Europe so much its really beautiful there and not here. :)

Tweak
February 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
>D in a communistic way, the best thing to do would be to distribute it evenly amongst everyone.

i think i'd invest it. ^__________^;;; kekekeke, i'd get intrest of more than a million each yr. then i'd buy some people stuff cause i feel that i owe a lotta people stuff. there isn't anything i really want. maybe a car...or a house. =/ u kno, daily usage items, but nothing special. buddhism says, desire causes unhappiness. i find that very true. =(

Dizzy
February 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Then again, I would end world hunger. Mainly because theres more than enough food in the world and we can all share and not throw anything out... right?

latiosspud
February 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM
US money isnt... meh, I like Euros better even though you would have no use for them, but I would buy my own Island and Half of Europe because I love Europe so much its really beautiful there and not here. :)
You wouldn't be able to do that unless everyone living on the land you want to own sells it to you. The land doesn't belong to the government. Sure you can buy the land but not the people.

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Option one: Build up a huge army and conquer the world! :P

Option two: Give it back to the USA. ^^'

Option three: Be disgusted at how much money I have.

Option four: Hire a professional to help me go shopping for living products, and pay him/her huge sums.

Option five: Pay off a specific country's debt, I don't know which it.

Option six: Cripple the European Union economy!!! Sorry Dizzy, lol.

Option seven: Seperate Germany from the EU by offering huge sums of money!

Option eight: Get some professional to help me learn English. =/

Option nine: Make an financial agreement with Canada for a lightning invasion the USA, which I assume has collapsed.

Option ten: BUY myself a wife, with a bit of help from my advisors of course. :P J/K, this doesn't work. ;)

Option eleven: Improve the education system of the new Canada Empire. :P

Option twelve: Finance HUGE urban construction projects.

Option thirteen: When I want, meet the people of PC.

Option fourteen: Improve PC's server................................................

Option fifteen: Destroy the world through terrorism.

Option sixteen: Finance reasearch a better economic system.

K, I'll stop there. =/

HightopNinja
February 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
If I somehow managed to get all the money(or perhaps gold) in the Continental United States, I'd pretty much get rid of it. Everyone I'd ever known would be set up for life(heck even their kids would be). Then I'd simply take control of a few corporations and move on over to Ireland. Buy back my ancestor's castle and set up shop there. That's about it.

Eternal Night
February 8th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Well i would pat off all my debt and bills. Then get every thing I and my family ever wanted(if the USa had that much money). Though i think i would help get my family out of debt first.

John Denver
February 9th, 2004, 04:47 AM
I'd give most of it back because if I had ALL the money that would mean that no one else would have any...

I would buy pokemon, and fire the idiot in charge of it...WHY are you KILLING POKEMON!!!

*sits in chair*

BLAH! YAH!

jynx
February 9th, 2004, 09:05 AM
First, I'm not American, so if I have all the money FROM USA, I'd of course use some of the money to help them.
Then with half of those, I would give them to developing countries and try to even the distrubute of money throughout the world.
I would buy the translation right of Pokemon. AND the showing right of Pokemon.
And hopefully drag away those hooligans which adapted and adapted Pokemon into a totally different thing.
I would hire people to DIRECT translate Pokemon into English from Japanese. With least changes, unless if there are any cultural gap occured. And inpect them before release/air. Show every episode.
Make rural islands POkemon world.
Preserve endangered species in the world.
Create Pokemon by genetic engineering pests, or animals that most people don't like, or animals that suffer from can't adapt to the environment. (This is a good example of recycling things)

Then...buy a sea-side resort for myself, and another one for my parents.
And a few Falabellas, one or two Welsh A or B ponies, Shetland ponies, Chinese White dolphins, porpoises......

And get banquet! -____-||||

jynx
February 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Id buy candy and soda and CD's. X3 Nuff' said.
You'd end up even fatter than a Jynx and spend the rest of your money on medical fee. XDDD!
(I hope you won't mind...)

Wait...actually, had anyone of you thought about the problem of foreign exchange? Since all US money is yours, maybe the banks in other countries don't give offer of exchanging US dollars!!
Besides, where do you get to exchange that sum of money?

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 12:12 PM
First, I would help all of the people and animals in need, then give most of it back to the U.S. It would be really boring to have all of that money. But I'd make sure to save enough to help my family, friends, and myself for the rest of our lives. XD

I'd also buy Pokemon.. And hire everyone at PC as staff (Who wanted to) so we'd make sure to keep Pokemon alive forever! ^_^; Hey, what Pokemon fan could resist?

Then I'd visit all of my online friends and stuff... And fly to Japan and New York to visit their Pokemon Centers.

AAAANNDD, I'd also buy me a nice house on the beach and somehow get a liscense to own a [few] dolphin[s]. A bottlenose and orca one to be exact. And then go swimming with dolphins every day for the rest of my life! =D *is a nature nut*

Too-Angel
February 10th, 2004, 12:33 PM
After I leave to stay to Japan, i'd probably help the poor ones first and donate them money and go to Japan and stay there.

Kairi
February 10th, 2004, 01:47 PM
First, I would help all of the people and animals in need, then give most of it back to the U.S. It would be really boring to have all of that money. But I'd make sure to save enough to help my family, friends, and myself for the rest of our lives. XD

I'd also buy Pokemon.. And hire everyone at PC as staff (Who wanted to) so we'd make sure to keep Pokemon alive forever! ^_^; Hey, what Pokemon fan could resist?

Then I'd visit all of my online friends and stuff... And fly to Japan and New York to visit their Pokemon Centers.

AAAANNDD, I'd also buy me a nice house on the beach and somehow get a liscense to own a [few] dolphin[s]. A bottlenose and orca one to be exact. And then go swimming with dolphins every day for the rest of my life! =D *is a nature nut*Ooo Id work under you to help balance the metagame in future installments of the Pokmon Gameboy game, for sure. Frostweaver and Mana Lugia would also be of great help. ^_^; *dodges the real question of this topic*

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Ooo I’d work under you to help balance the metagame in future installments of the Pokmon Gameboy game, for sure. Frostweaver and Mana Lugia would also be of great help. ^_^; *dodges the real question of this topic*
I don't completely understand what you just said, but you and frosty would definately be in charge of the game boy things, lol. o.o; I haven't seen everything that Mana Lugia knows, but I would guess that he's good at them if you're recommending him. XD

orange*berry
February 10th, 2004, 02:20 PM
You'd end up even fatter than a Jynx and spend the rest of your money on medical fee. XDDD!
(I hope you won't mind...)

Wait...actually, had anyone of you thought about the problem of foreign exchange? Since all US money is yours, maybe the banks in other countries don't give offer of exchanging US dollars!!
Besides, where do you get to exchange that sum of money?

*jiggle* So right, Jynx. But you gotta love sweets. >=3 *munch munch*

And! Most of my money would end up in Japan anyway after I purchased all those CD's. n.n- I would sure hope everything would work in my favor. =P