PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia: Aftershock (Discussion)

Kurosaki
August 3rd, 2005, 01:00 AM
In this thread members may discuss the RP, and bring up ideas for the future if they wish, as well as ask question, so... XD

Raichu Master
August 3rd, 2005, 04:29 AM
I think my character is going to greatly slow the progress of rp for a while. He's not exactly hero material, although he did hint at the type of person he is hiding underneath those rags he calls clothes. So if you want me to do something about him, I will willingly do it...other than make him die. XD

Oh, and when you say "Part I: Darkness Returns" how many parts did you have in mind, cause this seems like a pretty straight forward rp. Group comes to world, group gets weapons and stuff they need, Group kills bad guy, the end. Or is there something special to this straight forward rp?

Kurosaki
August 3rd, 2005, 04:57 AM
Oh, the plot goes MUCH deeper then just killing the bad guy. You'll see as things begin to unfold later on... Considering, like ToS, there's enough friggin plot twists to drive a guy mad, XD

Miyu-chan
August 4th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I'm just wondering... is it possible for a character to be other races? Like half-elves or something. xD;;;

Chibi-chan
August 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Hehe...I'll just be lurking the RP since it's too late to join :P I looks good!

Kurosaki
August 4th, 2005, 08:40 PM
I'm just wondering... is it possible for a character to be other races? Like half-elves or something. xD;;;
It IS possible, but you'd have to think of how they become that race, and PM me ^^;;

Raichu Master
August 5th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Yeah...now that you mention it...it would be really kind of hard to be a different race...

They all came from the real world...so they're all humans...unless they've discovered that there are elves walking around.

Miyu-chan
August 21st, 2005, 08:07 PM
ERmm... okay. xD;;;

... This RP seems to go on forever. When do we leave Triet? xD (Though it's probablly due to our fault... <<; )

Lil' Schu
August 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
Probably after we get to the inn. Considering it's night out...I'm going to guess the time inthe RP is like midnight now XD

Hm...let's all wonder what David has on his back! (I know...but you don't...haha. XD)

Miyu-chan
August 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM
;-; Tell me~~~ ;-;

Is he going to be like Colette?! xD Or maybe... he has a hump!

I know - he's actually a giant egg bear! xD

*hides from David* o.o;