PDA

View Full Version : Adopt-A-Role-Player

Raichu Master
August 3rd, 2005, 05:25 AM
Feeling generous today? Care to give the newbies a place to live? Adopt a Newbie today!

The point of this whole thing is to help others with their rping skills, show them the ropes, if you will. Tell them what you know, and teach them what they need to improve one and so on and so forth. And for the newbies, to listen to your mentor because they're here to help you. We can provide you with some of the top rpers on PC to help you with your rping skills.

Rules:

For the Rper who wants to adopt:
1. When you sign up, you'll go through an inspection process to make sure you're suitable for adopting a new person.
2. Good English grammar.
3. Following rules.
4. Polite.
5. Be nice to people. Don't want you to be rude to your newly adopted rper.
6. Be Patient. Give them time to learn.
7. If you want to adopt more than one person (the max is two) than you have to notify either ~*Stider*~ or I and we shall either deny or accept your offer.
8. Once you have adopted you're name will be crossed out on the list, but it'll remain there to let everyone know that you've been certified, if you've been oked to adopt one more, it'll be uncrossed to signify that you are able to adopt more than one person.

To apply for to be an Adopter, either pm ~*Strider*~ or myself with an RP sample, to make it even more simple, if you don't feel like PMing, you can simply just post it on this thread and we'll PM to say whether you're accepted or not (that cuts down on spamage...). It can be a previously written on, just give us the link to the post where it is from so we can verify it is your own work. From there we will either deny you, or if you pass that portion, we'll do whatever it takes to make sure that you're fit to be an adopter, whether that be questioning, or whatever. After we're done chewing you up, one of us (the person you send you're RP Sample into) will accept or deny you. Be warned, only the best or near the best will be accepted, and yes even if either ~*Strider*~ or I know you, YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK TO BECOME AN ADOPTER! Don't want lazy people teaching our newbs!

Also you're RP Sample will be accompanied by a short little sign up form:

Name: Your username.
Length to which you've RPed: How long have your rped?
Why do you want to become an Adopter:
Other: Any other information you want us to know about yourself.

Fill that out before you do you're RP Sample. I recommend it, it might help, if one of us are iffy.

The Newbies:
1. Be nice to your adopter. It's nice for them to adopt you.
2. Be patient with your adopter.
3. If you are not accepted as an adopter (that is if you tried), then you are a newbie, so don't say you aren't. No means no! So if someone denies you, please don't PM the other one, and after the verdict, don't bother us again but trying to argue.
4. Try not to annoy your adopter too much, you might have lots of questions. But sometimes we can get frustrated.
5. HAVE FUN.

If you have any problems with your newbie you adopted, or with your owner that adopted you. Or if you want to stop being the Adopter (Owner) or the Adoptee (newbie). Please PM either ~*Strider*~ or I with your newbie or your owner's name and explain what's the problem or what you want to do.

Here's the application for the Adoptee. You will post this on this thread and a certified Adopter will sooner or later adopt you, take you under his or her wing, and teach you everything they know.

Name you want to be called:
Dislikes:
What type of Adopter I want:
Length of time I've been Rping:

Below is the list of members who have been ceritified to Adopt

Adopters:
Raichu Master
~*Strider*~
The Adamant Dodger
Kagome
Dactylus
Alana

Please remember that I ain't the only one you can pm your application to. Feel free to pm ~*Strider*~ as well. ^^

Kurosaki
August 3rd, 2005, 05:27 AM
An-Roleplayer? XD
I'll fix that little grammar issue, and join in a minute, XD

Let's Fighting Love
August 3rd, 2005, 07:44 AM
Applying to be an adoptee
Name liked to be called:Midget
Dislikes:Snobs and jerks
What type of adopter I want:patient
Length of time I've been RPing:Long time(Just bad at it)

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 09:05 AM
You kinda gotta PM Raichu Master or Strider...

Raichu Master
August 3rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
No Adopters PM me or Strider to be aproved, while Adoptees post here and one of the certified adopters will hopefully come and adopt someone who wants to be adopted.

Clonetrooper I shall adopt you, if your ok with that just PM me with an ok.

Miyu-chan
August 3rd, 2005, 11:13 AM
I just have a question... can I PM one of my already pre-written RPG samples? xD;

Raichu Master
August 3rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
If it's good enough that you think it'll get you through, then by all means PM it to one of us! Just remember to link to the post it came from so either ~*Strider*~ or I can verify it's your own work.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
Somebody feeling generous?

Adoptee
Name you want to be called: Xion/ Sima/ Kyle
Dislikes: Arrogant people, discrimination, homework. ^_^
What type of Adopter I want: Someone understanding, someone easy to talk to.
Length of time I've been Rping: On here, a few weeks. In all, well, a while. But, I still think there's a lot I can improve on. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that.

Chibi-chan
August 3rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Adopt the newber! XD

Name you want to be called: Chibi...or me old name Kura
Likes: TWISTS! XD not to much though..., anime, gamecube...
Dislikes: Flammers, arrogant peeps, peppers...
What type of Adopter I want: A fun person! ^___^ Someone who likes to me the fun one, yet understanding :3
Length of time I've been Rping:Here? A month or two...still getting good...I get better when I get the flow of how diffrent people RP...

Teach me the ways of the Rp o_o

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 12:53 PM
Name you want to be called: Orphen
Dislikes: People that are nasty. My nephew and neice
What type of Adopter I want: Fun but good at it
Length of time I've been Rping: 4 months (but not good at it)

~Ozy~
August 3rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Chibi-chan, I'd be willing to take you on, now that I'm accepted. If you're cool with that, drop me a line.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
name you want to be called: Teresa
dislikes: rude i-know-everything-and-you-dont people
type of adopter: people who are nice
length of RPing time: 10 months, but I still think theres more to learn from people who have been RPing longer than me

Zero ex
August 3rd, 2005, 08:01 PM
IO want to be adopted
Name you want to be called: Zero
Dislikes: People that get easily angry.
What type of Adopter I want: Someone that have lot of patience.
Length of time I've been Rping: 5-6 months.

shadowolf~foever
August 3rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Name you want to be called:Devyn

Likes:i love anime and role playing and making friend that don't mind when i have my days where nothing gose right and every thing gose wrong

Dislikes:I don't like green beans....dont ask

What type of Adopter I want:one that won't yell at me for miss spelling a few word but correct me, some one i can role play with, somone who is often on so i don't have to wait 2 months for a reply

Length of time I've been Rping:i have ben role playing on different sights for about three years but i still need impruvment according to a few people here with high standers, I am a divoted role player and have stuck to one role play for a whole year at one point then every one left.

Raichu Master
August 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Name you want to be called: Orphen
Dislikes: People that are nasty. My nephew and neice
What type of Adopter I want: Fun but good at it
Length of time I've been Rping: 4 months (but not good at it)

Squall I already agreed to help you with profiles and stuff. I might as well adopt you too while I'm at it! ^^

(Sorry a shortage of people applying for adopter positions is short...I would have hoped that the better rpers would have jumped at this chance...*sigh*)

Jaybob
August 5th, 2005, 03:52 AM
eeeps soz RM i thought this was just adoption sorry :(

Shadowfaith
August 5th, 2005, 03:57 AM
ima Yi's Apprentice and shadowolf~foever I will be willing to take you both on ^_^

Perhaps the Adopters should post their profile here too, and either me or you (RM) coul edit them into the first post or something ^_^

Raichu Master
August 5th, 2005, 04:15 AM
That works for me! ^^

I'll just edit the first post then.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 7th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I just have one question left now. How do we do this? I mean, do we talk to them through PM? Do we join the same RP and they help us out? I'm just a little confused. Thanks to whoever helps me out. ^_^

Raichu Master
August 7th, 2005, 08:13 PM
If you're talking to him or her, then it's through PM. They shall guide you from there.

Anacortes
August 8th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Too many adoptees..

Name you want to be called: Kris
Dislikes: Popularity, bad spelling, and my own appearance.
What type of Adopter I want: Anybody is fine
Length of time I've been Rping: About eight months ever since I first joined PC

Xhaiden
August 10th, 2005, 05:19 PM
YAY!!!^^ I am an adopter now!! I think I can handle two but I'll find out I guess. I will take Krispen If that is ok ^^

dude0280281
August 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM
I would like to be an adoptee! :D
name liked to be called: Bob
likes:driveing people crazy (not literaly:D), rping, and people who are nice to me (these people are very rare :D)
Dislikes:people who are mean to me
what kind of adopter I want:don't know don't care
length of rping:almost all I do on pc is rping!

Xhaiden
August 16th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Has Kasanai been adopted yet? Because I will take her if not ^_^

Munashii
August 18th, 2005, 02:27 AM
I'd like to be and Adopter..

Name:P-K Ball
Length to which you've RPed: Well, I've been doing lots of grammer and reading and Rped about two years now, counting the years on other forums and accounts.
Why do you want to become an Adopter: I don't want these newbies to learn the way I did! I have made too many mistakes in the past and I don't want Rpers to be the way I was in the future.
Other: I get angry a little when someone backs out of a roleplay. Even though it lasts a long time, it slowly minimizes.

Agent9
August 20th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Adoptee
Name you want to be called: Buddy
Dislikes: Death, the "WAR ON TERROR", homework. ^_^
What type of Adopter I want: Someoe cool and respects me even though I'm 11.
Length of time I've been Rping: A few weeks

dude0280281
August 24th, 2005, 12:10 PM
does eneyone post here eneymore!

Alana
August 24th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Well I am currently awaiting the desision of Raichu Master and Strider*gulps* as to wether or not I can become an RPG Adopter. So I guess it is still active just not many people seem to find it very interesting or just haven't noticed it.

Edit: Excepted. ^_^

dude0280281
August 29th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I hope the desision is yes. :D

Xhaiden
August 29th, 2005, 10:06 AM
T_T my adopted people haven't replied to me......

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Adopt me, i beg you. I need someone that can help me.

Alana
August 29th, 2005, 04:17 PM
DUDe028028028111 is now my apprentice. :P Zero I could adopt you too I guess.

Xhaiden
August 29th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I will take ya Zero if ya wants...-_-;; my other people don't like me....T_T

shadow909
August 29th, 2005, 05:33 PM
ADOPT ME PLEASE im on half my day

Zero ex
August 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I will take ya Zero if ya wants...-_-;; my other people don't like me....T_T

To late, sorry but i was adopted by Alana.

Xhaiden
August 29th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Alright Shadow I shall adopt you! ^_^ *Glomps Shadow* Little Nee-Chan!!

Zabuza
August 30th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Adoptee.

Name you want to be called: Zabuza
Dislikes: people that think that are popular
What type of Adopter I want: anyone will be fine for me
Length of time I've been Rping: 4 months

Xhaiden
August 30th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I'll take ya Zabuza ^_^ that is if you find me acceptable

Zabuza
August 30th, 2005, 03:49 PM
You look like you can realy help me out. Okay, thank you.

~ Northern Lights ~
August 31st, 2005, 10:52 PM
Name you want to be called: Kirra
Dislikes: People that quit on RPs, people who think they're the best, and braces.. TT___TT
What type of Adopter I want: Anyone who won't insult me, or tease me, or... you get the idea.
Length of time I've been Rping: 9 months ((I've counted the time on other sites as well))

Please adopt me someone, I won't bite. ^w^

GodofPH
September 3rd, 2005, 12:02 PM
Hmm, RPing is beginning to become a hobby of mine. I've been wanting to get into the RPs here, but I guess I'll go under a master's wing for now.

Name you want to be called: PH, Pat, My Padawan
Likes: AIM, Turning my video game ideas into actual games, Pokemon, My DS
Dislikes: RPs with lame plots, Braces, People who godmod
What type of Adopter I want: Someone cool and open-minded, someone who appreciates a good super-human themed RP
Length of time I've been Rping: Here, about 2 months now. Elsewhere, almost a year

Kay11190
September 9th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Well I was accepted as an adopter a little while ago so NOrthern Lights if you want I can be your adopter.

Munashii
September 10th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Does the test really take this long or am I just forgotten? I trying to be an adopter you guys, and I've been waiting for about two weeks, or maybe more. Sorry if this is spamming or something, my intelligence classification systems haven't gotten sorted yet throughout these ten years.

Kay11190
September 11th, 2005, 10:11 AM
It took me abuot a week, but I'm not sure how long it would normally.

GodofPH
September 11th, 2005, 10:18 AM
If Northen Lights doesn't respond, you can adopt me Kay11190 :nervous:

Flabébé
September 18th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I am waiting to see if I can adopt a RPer

Ash's Apprentice
September 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Name you want to be called: Kai
Likes:RPs,Pokemon,Creating Fanfiction,writing stories and my DS!!
Dislikes:Spammers,Bullies and People who is mean to me
What type of Adopter I want:People who is cool,understanding,kind and teach me the ropes of role plays
Length of time I've been Rping:1 Month

yeagger
September 21st, 2005, 09:37 PM
hi i want a um Adopter to well adopt me!

name:yeagger or werewolf
dislikes:users who make fun of me for my bad grammer and mis spellings
type of Adopter wanted: a nice slow one
time RPing:2MO

Flabébé
September 22nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
I love the fact that people who aren't the best at RPs can admit it and post up to be adopted!

Chikara
September 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
aww...no one wanted to adopt me...*cry* lol XD

~Teresa~

Flabébé
September 22nd, 2005, 06:50 PM
KT...If I am acepted I will adopt you!

O
September 25th, 2005, 05:11 AM
It's taking me a while to get accepted... Randall Kun, stop thinking you're all that. We look at your RPG, it isn't that good.

Flabébé
September 25th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Outskate the reason if you paided ANY bit of attention you would see that I said I MAKE MISTAKES!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN AND WHEN I MESS UP TELL ME!! MORON!
I am sure I have been accepted..Strider had me revise something and I did so I am sureI have been accepted!!

O
September 26th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Randall, calm down. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't think of yourself as that good. You criticise people yet you don't stick to what you say.

Flabébé
September 26th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I dont think of myself as good! TO ME! I suck! but i still want ot help people!

O
September 28th, 2005, 03:49 AM
If that's what you think, then you should help yourself first. If you think you suck then get adopted. I'm not trying to start an arguement, but really. If you're going to correct people and complain to everybody about their grammar and spelling and such, correct yourself first.

Flabébé
September 28th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Well, I find it funny that I am able to adopt so I must be doing something right!

JBCBlank
September 28th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I'm willing to let anyone who is a good speller to adopt me... and a good friend would be nice... nothing better than having someone I like telling me what I do wrong...

Name you want to be called: you can call me what ever you want... just be nice about it...
Age: I'm 16 right now.... nothing bad... I'm just not a very good speller...
Likes: I like alot of things..... manly people who are nice...
Dislikes: HUMANS... and by that I mean.... anoying people who only think about themselves...
What type of Adopter I want: someone who is nice... and will tell me what I do wrong in a way that doesn't make me feel stupid...
Length of time I've been Rping: about..... a year...

Flabébé
September 28th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Even though I was accepted to be an adopter I have decided to be adopted! I still make common mistakes and I shouldn't!

Name you want to be called:Randall
Likes:Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!!
Dislikes:ignorant people!
What type of Adopter I want: anyone who will help
Length of time I've been Rping:almost a year!

JBCBlank
September 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
anyone want me? or am I that unlikable?
*edit* oops good adopted... hehe... yay for me...

O
September 29th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Good you've made up your mind. Still waiting to be accepted. o_O

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
October 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Yes, yes, I know I don't seem to have any real problems those who have RPed with me probably don't consider me to be a newbie, but I feel that I can become a better roleplayer through a little tutoring (and learn how to play males better, since I stink at that), so I am putting myself up for adoption.

Name you want to be called: It doesn't matter to me: Sailor Chibi Lunatone, SCL, Luna, Chibi, Lunatone, whatever.
Likes: Pokemon, anime, video games, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Chess, Dungeons and Dragons, writing, reading, singing, roleplaying, and other geeky things.
Dislikes: Mean, ignorant people, people who insult newbies that don't deserve it.
What type of Adopter I want: I'll take anyone, but preferably a female with some experience with roleplaying as a male.
Length of time I've been Rping: About two years, give or take a couple of months.

Ciro
October 2nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
~Fwee~ ^^ I want to be adopted

Name you want to be called: Strike/Kyle
Likes: Digimon, Pokemon, Furuba, anime, Furuba, anime and did I metion Furuba?
Dislikes: Bad people *tut tut* people who dislike Furuba! Hmmm bad people o.o'
What type of Adopter I want: good person yup! Who wont get mad and will help me improve my Rping skills!
Length of time I've been Rping: about one year or maybe three...

=3 please adopt me =3

Loki
October 2nd, 2005, 05:46 PM
I'll be an easy adoptee,(not too many questions) but seeing as the RPG help thread sure isn't helping me, maybe an RPer with their own style can help.

Name you want to be called:Mii, Naoko, Naoko-chan, Aquarius, BlackWaltzNo.3, etc etc. (I really don't care.)
Likes:playstation console, ALL Final Fantasy Games, Pokemon shippings, water and ice pokemon, Pokemon Special manga, Fruits Basket, Sister Princess, Computer, Typing, Grammar, etc.etc. the list goes on and on.
Dislikes:sensitive people who can't A.Take a joke B.Take Criticism C.Take anything that makes them look bad.
What type of Adopter I want:Someone who isn't expecting an adoptee, filled with a million questions. Someone that I can go to every now and then when I need a question answered RIGHT.
Length of time I've been Rping:dah dah dah.....since I was 8 overall, but amount of time I'm been RPing here, is about 1 month. (when I joined)

Chikara
October 9th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Outskate the reason if you paided ANY bit of attention you would see that I said I MAKE MISTAKES!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN AND WHEN I MESS UP TELL ME!! MORON!
I am sure I have been accepted..Strider had me revise something and I did so I am sureI have been accepted!!

Guys, that was sad. If you think its that inportant to be that good, Randall, then just keep quiet about it. Outskate, you shouldnt have said anything. If it bugged you THAT much, fight in your PM's so it wont count as posts.

Randall, one more thing, you said Moron, and thats an offence to Outskate. And as far as Im concerned, you shouldnt adopt, you need to be adopted, you really are not that good of an RP'er. I dont want to continue that fight though...

Flabébé
October 9th, 2005, 05:58 PM
well KT if you paid attention I posted my adoption form!

Even though I was accepted to be an adopter I have decided to be adopted! I still make common mistakes and I shouldn't!

Likes: Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!!
Dislikes: ignorant people!
Length of time I've been Rping:almost a year!

DUH!

Alana
October 9th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Randall EVERYONE makes mistakes. That includes me, you, Kasanai Tsumi, the Mods, the Admins, and every other person in this world. Now the only way to get better and make mistakes less often is quite simple. QUIT BITING PEOPLES' HEADS OFF!

Flabébé
October 9th, 2005, 06:32 PM
the Only Reason I Did That Because She Had No Right Ot Say That! Me And Outskate Have Worked Things Out! So She Had No Right To Bite My Head Off! Ok Alana Stay Out Of It!!

Alana
October 9th, 2005, 06:37 PM
As far as I can see she said nothing wrong. She didn't bite your head off or insult you in anyway. Because it's true that you are NOT the best RPGer and as long as you keep thinking yourself superior you will never get better. You are being irrational. Now stop spamming or this will be closed. Forgive me for spamming as well. If you wish to reply to this PM me.

GodofPH
October 9th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Kurosaki
October 9th, 2005, 08:23 PM
the Only Reason I Did That Because She Had No Right Ot Say That! Me And Outskate Have Worked Things Out! So She Had No Right To Bite My Head Off! Ok Alana Stay Out Of It!!
This is the third time, the third time I've had to talk to you about your attitude towards the other RPers Randall. This is your FINAL WARNING. Stop yelling and flaming other members. This includes rudely critisizing their posts, and stuff liek this, it!?

Loki
October 10th, 2005, 07:08 AM
...........so.........are we going to finish this war, and get adopted anytime soon? (thank you yukito for stopping this pointless war) You know Randall, I have to agree with everyone, and yourself. You're not the best roleplayer, and you have flamed a lot of people. I know your trying to not flame, but crticize in a nicer way, but I don't think that's working out for you. I know, you have clearly stated that 'You make mistakes' but the way you stated it was absolutely unnessecary. You put it in all caps, which states to us your yelling it out for us to hear. Most of us have great hearing thank you. GodofPH, small spam, but WORTH IT. I totally agree with you! Randall, I say you shut up and accept that your not the best, and instead of putting things in caps, you should put things in little letters, and flame us on the outside world, or, make your own boards and flame people there. You can set up a 'flame the n00bish RPers' forum. But here is not the place to do it. Now, I'm sure Randall and everyone else have accepted the fact that they make mistakes, and I'm sure nobody with talk like Yukito said. stuff liek this even little mistakes set some people off, and it doesn't help that they set you off as well Randall. SO! I hope we can END THIS POINTLESS FLAMING AND NOT FLAMING war, and make this topic, back on topic. :D Happy adopting, and adoteeing. (is that a word???) I don't want to hear another word about this from any of you, but I'm not a mod, so think of it as granting a tired and cranky little girls morning wish. LOL

So, since this war has eaten up everybody's attention, I'll post my sign up...thing again.
Name you want to be called:Mii, Naoko, Naoko-chan, Aquarius, BlackWaltzNo.3, etc etc. (I really don't care.)
Likes:playstation console, ALL Final Fantasy Games, Pokemon shippings, water and ice pokemon, Pokemon Special manga, Fruits Basket, Sister Princess, Computer, Typing, Grammar, etc.etc. the list goes on and on.
Dislikes:sensitive people who can't A.Take a joke B.Take Criticism C.Take anything that makes them look bad.
What type of Adopter I want:Someone who isn't expecting an adoptee, filled with a million questions. Someone that I can go to every now and then when I need a question answered RIGHT.
Length of time I've been Rping:dah dah dah.....since I was 8 overall, but amount of time I'm been RPing here, is about 1 month. (when I joined)

Kurosaki
October 10th, 2005, 07:32 AM
...........so.........are we going to finish this war, and get adopted anytime soon? (thank you yukito for stopping this pointless war) You know Randall, I have to agree with everyone, and yourself. You're not the best roleplayer, and you have flamed a lot of people. I know your trying to not flame, but crticize in a nicer way, but I don't think that's working out for you. I know, you have clearly stated that 'You make mistakes' but the way you stated it was absolutely unnessecary. You put it in all caps, which states to us your yelling it out for us to hear. Most of us have great hearing thank you. GodofPH, small spam, but WORTH IT. I totally agree with you! Randall, I say you shut up and accept that your not the best, and instead of putting things in caps, you should put things in little letters, and flame us on the outside world, or, make your own boards and flame people there. You can set up a 'flame the n00bish RPers' forum. But here is not the place to do it. Now, I'm sure Randall and everyone else have accepted the fact that they make mistakes, and I'm sure nobody with talk like Yukito said. even little mistakes set some people off, and it doesn't help that they set you off as well Randall. SO! I hope we can END THIS POINTLESS FLAMING AND NOT FLAMING war, and make this topic, back on topic. :D Happy adopting, and adoteeing. (is that a word???) I don't want to hear another word about this from any of you, but I'm not a mod, so think of it as granting a tired and cranky little girls morning wish. LOL

So, since this war has eaten up everybody's attention, I'll post my sign up...thing again.
You try typing at 1 am and see if you get any typos, XD
I'm not trying to start something but rather end it. He has been talked to numerous times about his behaviour, and he still does it. Anyways, if anyone else has issues they can be taken up via PM.

Amy-chan
October 10th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Erm... Let's stop fighting? n_n

I know I'm not really a newbie, but I also know that there are loads of people better than me out there. I'm being an adoptee, so I can try to improve. There's always room for a little improvement.

Name you want to be called: Amy, Amy-chan, Piki, whatever. Just not Dunderhead.
Likes: Daydreaming, writing, RPing, drawing(well, more like doodling), hacking into my wrist every night.
Dislikes: Fights, and insensitive people.
What type of adopter I want: Someone who's patient, understanding, and honest, someone who'll give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help me along. Someone who's more experienced than I am, so they can teach me things beyond the scope of the average RPer. Also someone fun, too. ^_~
Length of time I've been RPing: About a year, so I'm not new. But I still have loads to learn. There are plenty of ways that I can get better, and with a little help, maybe I can.

Chikara
October 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
As far as I can see she said nothing wrong. She didn't bite your head off or insult you in anyway. Because it's true that you are NOT the best RPGer and as long as you keep thinking yourself superior you will never get better. You are being irrational. Now stop spamming or this will be closed. Forgive me for spamming as well. If you wish to reply to this PM me.

THANK YOU!!! All I tried to do was make sure they knew it was a stupid fight, but NO! He got on MY case for leaking the truth! But yea, this is stupid, so Ill stop..

Kurosaki
October 10th, 2005, 01:28 PM
You try typing at 1 am and see if you get any typos, XD
I'm not trying to start something but rather end it. He has been talked to numerous times about his behaviour, and he still does it. Anyways, if anyone else has issues they can be taken up via PM.
Yeah, lets keep this to PM se we don't spam the thread up anymore, okay guys? XD

Amy-chan
October 10th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, lets keep this to PM se we don't spam the thread up anymore, okay guys? XD
^At last, the voice of reason.

Flabébé
October 10th, 2005, 01:56 PM
We are working it out and I have aplogized...I want this to be a thread that doesn't die or get locked so if anyone is going to adopt can they post???

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
October 10th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Following Naoko-Chan's strategy, I shall be posting my Profile a second time so that it will get noticed, as most of the attention in this thread has shifted to this little war, but hopefully it's over now.

Yes, yes, I know I don't seem to have any real problems those who have RPed with me probably don't consider me to be a newbie, but I feel that I can become a better roleplayer through a little tutoring (and learn how to play males better, since I stink at that), so I am putting myself up for adoption.

Name you want to be called: It doesn't matter to me: Sailor Chibi Lunatone, SCL, Luna, Chibi, Lunatone, whatever.
Likes: Pokemon, anime, video games, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Chess, Dungeons and Dragons, writing, reading, singing, roleplaying, and other geeky things.
Dislikes: Mean, ignorant people, people who insult newbies that don't deserve it.
What type of Adopter I want: I'll take anyone, but preferably a female with some experience at roleplaying as a male.
Length of time I've been Rping: About two years, give or take a couple of months.

Amy-chan
October 10th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Er, should I re-post mine? :confused:

Flabébé
October 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
what the heck
Likes Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!! Braces
Dislikes:ignorant people!
Length of time I've been Rping: a year!
I would love for someone ot yell at me to get me to stop criticizing people. Yukito for example!

GodofPH
October 10th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I guess I'll repost my profile as well

Name you want to be called: PH, Pat, My Padawan
Likes: AIM, Turning my video game ideas into actual games, Pokemon, My DS
Dislikes: RPs with lame plots, Braces, People who godmod
What type of Adopter I want: Someone cool and open-minded, someone who appreciates a good super-human themed RP
Length of time I've been Rping: Here, about 2 months now. Elsewhere, almost a year

Amy-chan
October 10th, 2005, 07:55 PM
*shrugs* Everyone else is doing it, so...

I know I'm not really a newbie, but I also know that there are loads of people better than me out there. I'm being an adoptee so I can try to improve. There's always room for a little improvement.

Name you want to be called: Amy, Amy-chan, Piki, whatever. Just not dunderhead.
Likes: Daydreaming, writing, RPing, drawing(well, more like doodling), knives. I like knives.
Dislikes: Fights, violence, and insensitive people. In other words, most people.
What type of adopter I want: Someone who's patient, understanding, and honest, someone who'll give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help me along. Someone who's more experienced than I am, so they can teach me things beyond the scope of the average RPer. Also someone fun, too. ^_~
Length of time I've been RPing: Over a year, so like I said, I'm not new. But I still have lots to learn. There are plenty of ways that I can get better, and with a bit of help and encouragement, maybe I can.

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2005, 02:33 PM
I'll take you as an apprentice, Amy, as my own doesn't seem to really be on anymore. Tell me via PM if you accept.

Flabébé
October 11th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hey on of the Adopters!!

BTW Like the new username ~Ozy~

Kurono
October 11th, 2005, 05:38 PM
I guess I need to brush up more on my RP skills...XD

Name you want to be called: *points to username*
Dislikes: Annoying people, ignorant people, racist people, umm....lasagna(is that how you spell it?) and fish...well most fish...well actually some fish..
What type of Adopter I want: Anyone willing to adopt me..XD
Length of time I've been Rping: Well....here....I've RPed a couple months, in other places, maybe a week or two worth of time..and if you count plays and stuff like that roleplaying...then I've done A LOT of that..

Cebe
October 12th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Name you want to be called: Rika
Likes: Fun, adventures, games, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends.
Dislikes: homework, rude people, bossy people, and somebody stealing from you.
What type of Adopter I want: A paient person and one I can talk to.
Length of time I've been Rping: From August to here.

Alana
October 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
One of my adoptees doesn't seem to ever get on any more so I'll adopt another. Right now I'll just adopt anyone who wants to be since I'm about to get off anf don't have time to read all the profiles.

Flabébé
October 13th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Alana will you adopt me..You are the only one who can calm me down!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
October 13th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Well, I've been waiting to be adopted for a while, so you can adopt me if you'd like, though since Randall asked first, you shuld probably take him.

Loki
October 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Stop being modest peoples, let Alana pick. Let her get on again when she has more time you know? Because if she doesn't pick herself, then everyone will be 'oh, no you should pick so-and-so!' 'oh, no, you shouldn't pick me! So-and-so would be so much better for you!' etc etc. until someone finally steps up and says 'pick me'. So, I think we should wait for Lana. (I'm calling you Lana from now on.)

Alana
October 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Lol. Lana. Odd but ok.I have three people asking. (I was expecting only one if that) *Hits self for not thinking* But that's what you get when posting half asleep. It's a hard choice. Choose one over the others. I guess I'll just read over all your profiles and that of others, find out whose most active, then choose.

Flabébé
October 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
That is a good way of picking!

Alana
October 19th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry this took so long. I've finally chosen. I choose Naoko-chan.

Maistro Oismi
October 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
adoptee

Name you want to be called: maistro
Dislikes: radiation
What type of Adopter I want: anybody willing to give advice
Length of time I've been Rping: a day

Flabébé
October 20th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Ok, I have had 4 days off of school because of sicknes and I think the sickness did me good. I have had a lot of time to think and search around in the post I have made. I now what I must do. I have to step up as a person and help people. I will take on the roll I was originally going ot take. I will adopt someone. But the only diffrence within now and when I was origanilly going to adopt is that I have grown as a person. I am going to take people under my wing and help them, not put them down and yell at them. I know many people don't want to but I am willing to help. Would anyone like for me to adopt them.

GodofPH
October 22nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Well, a few people told me that I could be qualified to be an adopter myself, so I applied to be an adopter. I haven't been accepted yet, but if I am any time soon, anyone want me to adopt 'em when I'm accepted?

Sailor Chibi Lunatone
October 22nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
Well, I was hoping to be adopted by a female, but since it's been so long since I first put up my adoption forms, I've been getting kind of impatient, so now I'm willing to be adopted by anyone who wants to adopt me.

Flabébé
October 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Well I will adopt ya if ya want. I have already adopted Cebe so another wont be to bad!

Kurosaki
October 22nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
With the power vested in me, I now deem this thread as (-Closed-), by request/permission of the creator.